1-11-13 Maguuma vs. Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Hey guys, just trying to post this in advance, for January 17th, NOVA would like to host a fight night at 9 PM PST. If any guilds would like to come and join in and have some good clean 1v1’s or maybe even 2v2, 3v3’s come send me a message so I can tell you the location. This way we can test our skills in fighting without having to worry about being out numbered

Please come guys! Much food and beer will be brought for drunken dueling and maybe even a dance party.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Cool, bring garbage bags because I’m gonna trash this party.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

WäR always zerging everywhere they go, here is more proof. There’s no way that they can actually be good players who know what they’re doing.

you should shatter more, for instance, in that 2v9, you would have downed like half of them instantly if you shattered right after you did your first berserker combo

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Nice video’s WäR & WAR, just heads up if you keep adding music like that allot of players won’t watch past the first 20 seconds of your video clip’s.

Sorry but I was one of them players the music killed the effect of combat.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

on DR’s watergate attempt – preclear the siege with a small group before a watergate golem attempt to avoid swords. One ballista speeds this up.

Check if an upgrade is running (it was) and snipe yaks for a bit to let the workers drain the supply to zero. If you are found out, there will be no supply (there was a lot) to flash build a lord room defense.

Take the all quags before you go in (all 3 quags and island were neutral when you threw up contested) to potentially laze someone away from checking contested, and even if they do check, they’ll potentially check 2 other keeps before finding you.

Devote 2-3 guys to kill repopping guards and tell everyone else to stop auto attacking everything to avoid orange swords.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Heres a video i just finished of some of the Eternal Battlegrounds action this week.

Nice video!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

Why do people think that the enemy won’t react when you put up swords…? Then when they do, oh it has to be a spy! It’s like people don’t get that wiping groups at the lord is the greatest dream crusher there is.

Clear siege, watch entrances/exits, call out scouts, and watch your butts, and you’re least likely to get jumped.

Because zergs have been showing up before swords go up….in absolutely random locations. ive tested it out in our TS personally, when we give out info in party only or give out conflicting info in TS we’ve been significantly more successful. Its clear someone is feeding info….not that i really care personally, Ive found ways around it.

Just to give you a little insight into the structure of WVW on Maguuma. We have a tiered system to determine who is tasked with offense, defense, roaming, commanding zergs, commanding strike forces, etc its all very organized thanks to a couple of ex-Seal GOONs. If you transfer over you can take a look at the Organization Structure and Culture document on the public file server.

Anyway….

Our server initiates are tasked to only watch the map and report what’s happening in Mumble the instant they suspect anything. If you’re new to the server and do not prove your fighting abilities or if you mess up in front of JerkJerk you get assigned map duty for a week.

It’s not so bad, Rebel Daughter worked his way up from map duty. Bunzy was on map duty for a long time and now look at him. I personally have never had map duty but that’s because I’m ex-military with 4 tours under my belt.

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

It was a long time coming but after months of hard work, they finally let me clean the toilets in East Keep. The ones with the mahogany seats and gold plated toilet roll holders.

in WvW

Posted by: Seregdae.9085

Seregdae.9085

That’s how Rebel obtained his Masters in Custodial Arts. True story.

Seregdae – 80 Guardian – Kilrauth – 80 Thief
Hello Kitty Hit Squad[HKHS] Guild Leader – Maguuma
http://www.twitch.tv/griefkilla

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Well DR you came through! Thanks for the fights! I came in halfway through you guys taking Garrison back. Walked through a door you where there, walked out the door you where there. Died, escaped revived by a NPC. Then got killed in the Lords room died again.
Then it was pretty much a fight across the map from SE keep up to North camp. We finally got some numbers together and started hitting hardcore. But I would say it was fairly even all night. I think we all spent some coin on repairs tonight for sure.

What was up with you guys guarding the north camp so hard though? Man there was probably 20-30 people there when we hit it and failed. Then we would have had it the second time if your spawn was not there it would have been Green.

Truly though Good Luck DR I hope we see you guys again! With less Drama in the forums though
I won’t get to spank on you guys tomorrow night though, I start college at 35. Talk about a procrastinator geez
Good Luck DR, Yorgy nice to chat with you. BP hope you guys pull it together also and you guys become competitive again.

It was nice to chat/play with you as well!

Sadly, I wasn’t in DRB for long last night i got caught up in a fractal from the 7th gate of hell and ended up in bed shortly after. I am falling sick and I have reason to believe it was from one of the cows you Maguumians trebbed down on us one day this week.

I firmly believe that Mag is sneezing, coughing and hacking all over these diseased dead cows to make us sick if it doesn’t kill us. I’m almost positive I saw a 30man portal bomb appear near a treb. Everyone coughed, hacked, farted and sneezed on it then jumped off and proceeded to exploit culling while they excaped.

on a serious note. TL;DR – Thanks.

I really do appreciate the advice and help members of Maguuma have given us. Little pieces of useful information across the board that we can really benefit from. You’ve shared with us a lot of things that offer you an advantage in your week(s) against us and I see that as an incredibly selfless thing to do. Lot’s of servers, including my own, myself included, probably wouldn’t give that information away on a public forum, especially to their/our/my competition.

I think that a lot of people reading these forums, from my server, are willing to accept your advice and many accept it simply as information and advise. It isn’t coming off as a “know it all” trying to show how smart he is over anybodies “collective stupidity” , but because you are kicking our kitten it’s reasons behind why. I feel that because most of your information appears to be void of “ego” it’s better received. I like to think that people at all heights of our “DR ladder” are taking this information in.

I’m not saying that DR leaders appear “Holier than thou” That is defiantly not what I am saying , but I feel many times people are less willing to listen to someone they are unfamiliar with, Commoners and Commanders alike. This could be a lesson in taking advice just as much as a lesson on WvW warfare. You have displayed amazing communication on the forums and in the game. This is a very large part of any servers success and I think you helped to drive that home. Thank you.

In the last two weeks I have received a fairly decent amount of email here on the forums from players looking to work with me, my guild, and all of DR. It’s something that people are working on and I hope to be able to help move that along over days to come. There are lot’s of people who want to pull in the same direction and not everyone knows what that direction is. There are people, dedicated people, working on getting that foundation setup. We are a little behind in organization, but I believe that the fact we got to Tier 5 in our current condition should say that if we clean ourselves up some more, Tier 4 isn’t something that’s out of our reach.

On a video game forum, from a stranger disguised as a troll, Thank you.
Maguuma – You guys are great, even your trolls are like able. I’m not too sure of the value my Respect holds on the Black Lion, but You guys have it. As a Gamer, As a Internet Warfare nerd, as a community member, and a person who still holds value in how people treat people. In a place that makes it very easy to be as big a jerk as you like, so many of you have shined at being the complete opposite of a stereotype.

This has probably been my favorite week of WvW since Launch. I’ve made new friends on DR, and met a lot of people who want to see DR succeed. People who want to help.
I honestly am going to end this week out Thankful.

I too shall forever remember the Great Lord Flame Ram.

Thanks peeps!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

It was a long time coming but after months of hard work, they finally let me clean the toilets in East Keep. The ones with the mahogany seats and gold plated toilet roll holders.

psh. Gold plated. I bet the mahogany stain on the seats rubs off on contact as well. Grats on your fancy bathroom even if it is only skin deep.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Nihilas.5374

Nihilas.5374

Er.. So Its Ur Turn To Be East Keeps Janitor eh..

[WoT] – Maguuma
Thief -Ayranis, Guardian-SevenOfNines
“Even Pubbies Watch The Mini Map”

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Just to give you a little insight into the structure of WVW on Maguuma. We have a tiered system to determine who is tasked with offense, defense, roaming, commanding zergs, commanding strike forces, etc its all very organized thanks to a couple of ex-Seal GOONs. If you transfer over you can take a look at the Organization Structure and Culture document on the public file server.

Anyway….

Our server initiates are tasked to only watch the map and report what’s happening in Mumble the instant they suspect anything. If you’re new to the server and do not prove your fighting abilities or if you mess up in front of JerkJerk you get assigned map duty for a week.

It’s not so bad, Rebel Daughter worked his way up from map duty. Bunzy was on map duty for a long time and now look at him. I personally have never had map duty but that’s because I’m ex-military with 4 tours under my belt.

This is crazy. I think about my map chat and almost want to think you are.. fibbing..

I’m fascinated by what you posted above, but How are you able to accomplish a military styled internal tiered ranking and not have groups of people get jerked and decide to buck? Your structure is obvious, but how do you maintain the balance? You have forum personalities that appear to be more.. free spirited than a military structure would allow itself to be flexible with.

I guess I am trying to nicely ask, how do you keep order without a nazi germany gestapo feel working itself in? Tact is important, but is that all you use?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

well the borderlands are too quiet it actually serves for 1 v 1 fights now

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Catching up on some footage:

Posted this movie in last week’s thread shortly before it got locked. So, in case you missed it: Montage with a few Guild versus Guild Fights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR2jER9aIV4

This one is from 1/10 from last week so the match was effectively over and we were just looking for fights. Not sure how many BP were involved in that last sequence as there was some pretty bad culling going on: 5-9 AD vs BP zerg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htVeUKBy5U0

I wasn’t here for this one. AD/NoQQ/LARP were running a three group supply defense to cut off Maguuma reinforcements to the bay. It’s very difficult to hold this camp since you don’t own the dropdown and get squeezed from both sides. The people you kill and stomp return quickly from the waypoint. Anyone who has ever held this camp knows that it’s just a matter of time before you get driven out. I think they held it for a few hours which is PDG: 3 Group defense of Supply Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdI4inV6xeg

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Yorgy just fell for semi troll bait. Mag is organized yes but not to that degree. Our mumble does allow us though to make our playtime more personal and if you prove yourself the server will kindly donate for your commander icon. I think that’s one thing people overlook and that is how tight not Mags community is and truly how selfless they are, as selfless as you can get in an MMO lol. Hell you ask for donations to upgrade a keep you almost instantly get a couple gold sent to you over multiple messages. Maguuma is like that show Cheers. Everyone knows your name here.

Love this guild name (and fighting them also) btw. Hubby gets so kitten when he dies by Hello Kitty hehe

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

Hello fellow Borlis Pass peeps. You around?
I don’t go into WvW unless I see a commander online that I know. Which means I haven’t even went into WvW for awhile now… Reading the thread I realize some of the commanders I would follow are now gone to other servers but surely not all of them!
Are some of the Borlis Pass commanders taking a break?
I just want to know because the free transfers are ending soon. If there are no longer any commanders I know on here I might roll out to another server. I’ve been here since the start but when the people I would normally try to help are not here I don’t feel much of a connection to the server when it is like this.
Maybe just a shout from someone to let us peons like myself who aren’t part of a big guild know that you are still around. Thanks.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Forums are broken for me and I couldn’t get this whole post to land together.

perhaps one day you will repay your insolence, Seregdae, when I over throw your religion to an outdated single Great Lord Flame Ram, and convert people to worship the collective genius of the 7 New Lord Flame Rams of Greatness, Each with different power over elements. Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Bacon, Carbohydrates, Beer, and killing. Sure there are 8, but they vote before they go out and one always stays home.

All will celebrate with full bellies, and a blurry vision of sexy twin Norn females keeping them warm at night.

PS I didn’t report that. I enjoy having fun with peeps on the forums.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I guess I am trying to nicely ask, how do you keep order without a nazi germany gestapo feel working itself in? Tact is important, but is that all you use?

I still think this is a valid question for you haring Maguumians, despite some insane moderation happening atm.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

I still think this is a valid question for you haring Maguumians, despite some insane moderation happening atm.

As an average Maguuman with limited play time, when I log in after work and jump into the action, I can be pretty certain that any of the commanders that are on are playing with us rather then over us. Icon or no, the people who have the time and interest to lead squads or groups pretty much just play the game, letting everyone know what they’re doing and you’re welcome to join in.

I wish I had more time to play and be on mumble as it’s the kind of atmosphere I can game in. After awhile you might figure out who the commanders are but for the most part, everyone who’s on there are communicating and working their part of the fight. The regulars just play the game and if they have time they’ll explain what they’re doing so over time, people just know what to do.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

Seregdae.9085

Yah weird don’t know why my amazing post was deleted…anyways. Yorgy you cannot speak of the Great Lord Flame Ram being a heathen from another server. He hath blessed Maguuma for we fought, died,and were rebirthed in his almighty fire! But anyway yah Lilj the guild name was chosen for that exact purpose. Glad to see its working.

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Why do people think that the enemy won’t react when you put up swords…? Then when they do, oh it has to be a spy! It’s like people don’t get that wiping groups at the lord is the greatest dream crusher there is.

Clear siege, watch entrances/exits, call out scouts, and watch your butts, and you’re least likely to get jumped.

Because zergs have been showing up before swords go up….in absolutely random locations. ive tested it out in our TS personally, when we give out info in party only or give out conflicting info in TS we’ve been significantly more successful. Its clear someone is feeding info….not that i really care personally, Ive found ways around it.

Are you talking about white or orange swords?

Because you better believe that Maguuma checks every single set of white swords that go up anywhere on the map, and we usually have a report in less than a minute.

im talking NO swords.

i say ninja bay water gate with omegas in TS we have 20 people + a cannon waitng for us when we get there.

i say meet up at the centaur camp for an assault on garrison in TS and we have a 50 man mag zerg waiting for us at the camp when we arrive

now i if i say we are attacking south hills in TS, but instead attack bay using party chat we usually end up getting bay while the randoms that went to south hills report running into a large mag zerg.

its happened too many times to be coincidence

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Yah weird don’t know why my amazing post was deleted…anyways. Yorgy you cannot speak of the Great Lord Flame Ram being a heathen from another server. He hath blessed Maguuma for we fought, died,and were rebirthed in his almighty fire! But anyway yah Lilj the guild name was chosen for that exact purpose. Glad to see its working.

One is only a heathen until they learn the ways in which they were never taught.

Maguuma has many enemies now. seeing I see remnants of your ..almost.. amazing post lingering, I think it may have been a personal attack on either you, or your server!

Great Scott! /flippy hair thing.

Whoa. /another flippy hair thing.

But.. who?!
/dramatic stare off into the distance. you can hear the fireplace crackling in the background as the stage slowly dims, and Yorgy fades into darkness.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Day 1 Maguuma players rule with an iron fist over a Brave New World like dystopia. The community is rigidly stratified into classes ranging from sub human to elite yak walkers and everyone gets high all day on maintenance oil.

We occasionally have random public beatings in Lion’s Arch to maintain order and keep people afraid of going off topic in our VOIP server.

Remember, the all seeing eye of the Flame Ram never sleeps. It is always watching…

in WvW

Seregdae.9085

We have janitors in every keep keeping an eye out plus it’s not like you have a good history of keeping your golem rushes hidden. East keep is our baby and I for one usually always WP into it or check it out first thing I do on the map. As for centaur camp zerg mentality can be very predictable especially if your clearing camps or sentries. At the end of the day everyone has spies. There’s been numerous times this matchup I’ve seen ninja plans spoiled cause of what may have been one listening in on mumble. Either way it is what it is. Complaining about it is a waste of hot air bro. Tbh I’ve never led on spy Intel and I know all of our mumble commanders and I feel they play with a good moral code and have a level of integrity to do the same. As someone earlier said we dont need it. But tbh if my zerg ran into yours at centaur camp itd be a wet dream. So isolated out there for no one to run into a fortification and hide just one massive zerg fight. Don’t know what the complaint is. I just like to have fun and kill, isn’t that what were all here for?

in WvW

Posted by: eCheese.8240

eCheese.8240

I was poking around a lower matchup thread, think it was the one with Kaening, and saw a bunch of servers talking about sacred lord flame ram as though it was theirs… Pretenders and unbelievers all of them.

The flame ram is the lord and mascot of Maguuma, everyone else needs to back off.

Sur Phobos / Dr Quinn
Team X Gaming [TXG]
Maguuuuuma

in WvW

Seregdae.9085

Ok it’s true. Maguuma is the new Soviet Union. We have that one commander who’s always drunks, talks with an Aussie accent, and can cuss you out like your old man after you drank his last fosters. We also have one who had such a wild attitude hes always yelling “Storming!” in mumble. His accent makes our mesmers weak in the knees and they must oblige him with etheral fields….if not you will be quartered by the Great Lord Flame Ram.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

The flame ram is the lord and mascot of Maguuma, everyone else needs to back off.

There can be only one…

Behold, Grond:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

Ok it’s true. Maguuma is the new Soviet Union.

Just the way I like it.

Everyone knows that the recent election that put President Invalid Server and his cabinet in place as Leader of State were honest and fair and we’re proud to say his 100% landslide over the other Unnamed Presidential nominees was a result of fair democracy.

Citizens this is also a reminder to pay your tithes and tributes.

I hope everyone is being productive in their assigned jobs and here’s to everyone’s much deserved 5 minute break during the reset.

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

in WvW

Seregdae.9085

Grond is to Sauron as Great Lord Flame Ram is to Melkor….meaning Grond ain’t got kitten on GLFR.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Er.. So Its Ur Turn To Be East Keeps Janitor eh..

EXCUSE YOU! I am the one and only executive janitor of east keep. Rebel is but a mere newb and needs to remember his place!

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Are you talking about white or orange swords?

Because you better believe that Maguuma checks every single set of white swords that go up anywhere on the map, and we usually have a report in less than a minute.

im talking NO swords.

i say ninja bay water gate with omegas in TS we have 20 people + a cannon waitng for us when we get there.

i say meet up at the centaur camp for an assault on garrison in TS and we have a 50 man mag zerg waiting for us at the camp when we arrive

now i if i say we are attacking south hills in TS, but instead attack bay using party chat we usually end up getting bay while the randoms that went to south hills report running into a large mag zerg.

its happened too many times to be coincidence

1. Teach your guys how to keep quiet about secret missions.
2. We have roamers and scouts and we communicate to each other. We are also VERY bored so at the opportunity of any fight, we jump to it.
3. We have large numbers, chances are, you’re going to run into them or someone is going to spot you.
4. Stop complaining about spies, get over it.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Also stop gathering at the centaur camp for assaults.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Maguuma has a ton of scouts that actually, erm… scout and report enemy movement instead of just running around and ganking. I’d go with the simplest explanation first.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

Grond is to Sauron as Great Lord Flame Ram is to Melkor….meaning Grond ain’t got kitten on GLFR.

Dear Lord, you read the entire Silmarillion?

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Normally, I wouldn’t post something like this but when facing the self-proclaimed best roaming guild in all of GW2 that destroys everyone they engage I figured it would be a fair fight for them down by two but with a buffed supervisor and guards to compensate.

Guess it was an off day.

http://youtu.be/JsOy0YAj13s

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Guess it was an off day.

Bunzy you’re fired!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Normally, I wouldn’t post something like this but when facing the self-proclaimed best roaming guild in all of GW2 that destroys everyone they engage I figured it would be a fair fight for them down by two but with a buffed supervisor and guards to compensate.

Guess it was an off day.

Bro, that was clearly a doctored video. You didn’t fight 6 OG, that was 1 OG minion master.

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

Anyway….

I’m going to call BS on this as well. This may be how your guild functions, but not the server as a whole. I know many players who exclusively WvW and none of them would take someone’s “order” to do “map duty” seriously. This is not military, nor will it ever be, since there is no way to enforce this hierarchy on the players or discipline them should they choose to not do as asked.

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Oh my! The difference in rating between BP and DR is one point. Currently, DR is projected to drop instead of BP.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

You know at first I had respect for Maguuma, but seeing the amount of spies they is ridiculous.. I mean even after winning by so MUCH. You resort to spies to still make the game easy.. thats crazy…

Spies are not something you use only when you’re losing. While the majority of our mumble community frowns upon it, it’s a valid tactic regardless of what place you’re in. We’ve been spied on numerous times, and yes, even while losing. We know what to say when we want to keep something secret, we know who to PM and talk to when we’re on a secret mission.

Honestly, at this point, I would guess the spies are there out of boredom. If anyone really cared to resort to spies to win even harder, then they’re the 1%.

I mean WaR, ILL, SM, GOON all these guilds and outnumbering us at least 4 to 1. Yet they know where we are, when to hit, where we placed our siege. I mean at least fake it and pretend to not to know..

GOON does not outnumber you. Don’t lie. It’s not hard to know what to hit when it’s the ONLY thing on the map with swords. We also have roamers and scouts everywhere and we communicate to each other when we find enemies. Shocking, I know.

I’m not saying GOON outnumbers us, but you guys were there. Also to have a 90% accuracy to know where we built everything and for 90% of your people to go straight to that location… I mean come on.. When you guys just took the Garrison I saw this happen. And I dont care how coordinated you are, unless you have a spy telling you, you will not have a 90% accuracy on that.

You just run straight there and wipe it, while the 5 random nubs were going to the Lord.

When you play the same maps over and over the “unique” siege placement spots eventually become widely known. There is no element of surprise in WvW anymore, everyone knows every tactic these days.

The same maps over and over and over and over…and your wondering how people sniff out your tactics? “How did they know we were going to send a crew to run supply? SPIES OMG”. You can’t honestly sit there and tell me you are that stupid. I am literally going to assume your post was a joke.

Also, spies aren’t as common as people think. Everyone likes to think they are everywhere at all times and there are tons of them around but its simply not the case. One stealth cap mission gets sniffed out and everyone just immediately jumps on the spy bandwagon. Maguuma commanders constantly ask people to stick around at a freshly taken keep to watch for retaliatory attacks. I have volunteered to hang back many times and scout around to watch for any stealth cap crews. One time I sniffed out a golem rush and said something on Mumble, the zerg shows up and we clean them out, next day I see on the forums that people said we have spies because we knew about the golem rush. Just because it’s possible to spy, doesn’t mean everyone actually cares enough to do it.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Anyway….

I’m going to call BS on this as well. This may be how your guild functions, but not the server as a whole. I know many players who exclusively WvW and none of them would take someone’s “order” to do “map duty” seriously. This is not military, nor will it ever be, since there is no way to enforce this hierarchy on the players or discipline them should they choose to not do as asked.

Come on now, Shadowkat.

in WvW

Besetment.9187

I’m going to call BS on this as well.

He got you good.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

The funny thing about OG is that there’s no leader, no strategy, no coordination, no voice chat, and yet also no one in this tier or the next that can beat them in a straight up fight.

There was so much trash talk last week that I was really excited to get some challenging fights when I came back this week. But wow, what a disappointment.

LARP? Couple good players, but we beat them 5v5 and the general comment afterwards was ‘wait, did anyone take damage?’ Bsty? Lol. First day back and 2v4’ed them easy. I’ll hand it to that thief in white/black though, he’s kitten good at running away from a fight. NoQQ? Well their ele is good, can’t say much for the rest of them. AD? Hard to find AD unless they outnumber you 2:1, but when ya do, it’s not much of a fight. That poor little Asura thief probably needs stitches by now.

The competition just really didn’t live up to the expectations I had from last weeks thread.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

The funny thing about OG is that there’s no leader, no strategy, no coordination, no voice chat, and yet also no one in this tier or the next that can beat them in a straight up fight.

There was so much trash talk last week that I was really excited to get some challenging fights when I came back this week. But wow, what a disappointment.

LARP? Couple good players, but we beat them 5v5 and the general comment afterwards was ‘wait, did anyone take damage?’ Bsty? Lol. First day back and 2v4’ed them easy. I’ll hand it to that thief in white/black though, he’s kitten good at running away from a fight. NoQQ? Well their ele is good, can’t say much for the rest of them. AD? Hard to find AD unless they outnumber you 2:1, but when ya do, it’s not much of a fight. That poor little Asura thief probably needs stitches by now.

The competition just really didn’t live up to the expectations I had from last weeks thread.

Pics or it didn’t happen, bro. And by pics, I mean video, because pics can be doctored. And by video, I mean live stream, because video can be doctored.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Pics or it didn’t happen, bro. And by pics, I mean video, because pics can be doctored. And by video, I mean live stream, because video can be doctored.

it’s 2013, man.

If you cant watch via Remote Desktop, it’s doctored.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Can we please have a /urinate emote so I can bless the flame ram for Mag?

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

WäR always zerging everywhere they go…

in WvW

Oozo.7856

We flat out destroyed 5 OG on the first night of this matchup with a one man advantage. I had it recorded but actually deleted it since the fight was over in less than a minute. I wish to hell I had kept it now. For those who say it didn’t happen, I’ll suggest that you either take my word for it or Bunzy’s. Heh.

The reason they got destroyed is because they had no leadership, no strategy (other than to play strong 1v1 dueling classes for the most part), no coordination, and no communication as you have correctly pointed out.

One of them overextended and fell down a cliff to die by themselves. The others got backjacked by a mesmer portal manuever.

The asura thief is an alt who got to level 80 last week and is learning the class via trial by fire. Congratulations.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Is his main a guardian? ‘Cause if so, that didn’t work out any better for him.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma