Ninein.4782

You haven’t read the other 3 locked threads….:D

Ninein
-Maguuma

1-11-13 Maguuma vs. Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

To those who want to participate in the fight night, something came up and I won’t be able to be home soon. If anyone else would like to take over in overseeing it, would be helpful for those who are waiting for it. I apologize ill provably be home in 2 hours if anyone wants to still do it. Just send me forum pm’s so I can read

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

To those who want to participate in the fight night, something came up and I won’t be able to be home soon. If anyone else would like to take over in overseeing it, would be helpful for those who are waiting for it. I apologize ill provably be home in 2 hours if anyone wants to still do it. Just send me forum pm’s so I can read

When was it meant to start?

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

[GOAT]’s Farmville.
I stumble upon GOAT setting up to farm magumma

Hey man thanks for recording that. Was a fun time during a rough week.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Kitten… This thread is great… its like a WvW soap opera

Even Maguuma’s threads are the best.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Monztor.9207

At 9 at server time "/

in WvW

Posted by: Kharne.4235

Kharne.4235

At 9 at server time "/

Where is it?

[iLL]usion Maguuma
Ahriman (Necro), Ahzeck (Ele), Solace (Thief), Goddifist (Ranger) Kharne (Warr) Tomb
Hope, Is The First Step To Disappointment

in WvW

Monztor.9207

At 9 at server time "/

Where is it?

Sorry, my phone died on me as well. I’m back home now so if send me a PM in game if you want to know the location. i just need to make sure there are people who are still availible

in WvW

Posted by: Xthnru.2079

Xthnru.2079

DR: Welp. Hopefully it was a learning experience for you guys so you can roll the other two servers. You guys were fun to fight, despite everything.

BP: All you had to do was give us the Jesse Cox. Now you get the REAL punishment. Playing Ebay.

o/

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

WaR Guardian, hmmm looks like we had a 1v1 going in EB near BP spawn point… then all hell broke loose. fun while it lasted.

cheers, Wombats of Strife

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

DR: Welp. Hopefully it was a learning experience for you guys so you can roll the other two servers. You guys were fun to fight, despite everything.

BP: All you had to do was give us the Jesse Cox. Now you get the REAL punishment. Playing Ebay.

o/

Was sitting in the last tower DR held in EB before this happened.. Mag zerged it with about 50 people and 3 rams. Even up 300k points you guys are still coordinated and on target. Good luck in T4.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Still having a party at north camp in DR. Come get you some!

Party over. What a bunch of killjoys.

if it’s red it’s dead

Congrats on taking four hours to accomplish that. But seriously, we were getting bored, I left before I heard DR started attacking the rams in the middle of the camp and actually getting somewhere. Speaking of which!

Congrats on assuming I was there lol. I’m just responding to you calling people killjoys for pvping in a pvp area

I wasn’t assuming that… I was just announcing what happened. DR takes four hours to wipe naked players carrying fireworks and building flame rams in the supply camp closest to their spawn. More at 11.

And me calling them killjoys was in inside joke, I don’t really care that people were “pvping in a pvp area”.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I think pretty much everyone in T6 is hoping DR can pull ahead, not because we dislike BP but Kain wants their epic DR battle and us in AR would love another go at BP. Guess its not in the cards.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Not with that attitude

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Not with ANY attitude!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

All of you should transfer to Kaineng

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

why does AD keep saying we gave them kitten over a video they posted? What started this whole thing was a reply to a post I made about this match up not being fun for me (as a roamer) and someone from AD posted something about them running into us and not being impressed.

basically…AD had claimed they rolled us… and no one from OG had ever seen or heard of AD. Thats what sparked this “fued”

If we run into you and have a good fight.. we will give you credit.. we did for WaR.. infact we had several good fights with WaR.

Impress us and we will give you the credit you are begging for, till then I guess keep blowing smoke.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.4926

Myst.4926

“GASM move to Dragonbrand? There’s GASM tags on it now. Sigh..GASM and PRO transfering?”

They’d never do ANYTHING like this after weeks of preaching about server loyalty and how “I” was so wrong for leaving DR weeks ago….

or would they. I hear GASM’s GL has been on the lamb for a couple weeks anyways.

Ktith the person you are referring to is no longer in [PRO]… he left a week ago when he was asked to stop “Trolling” in the Forums… and a small portion of the Guild left w/ him… plz send your negative feelings in that direction and not at the members of [PRO] that remained in the Guild

To the Members of Maguuma… I say congrats on your Victory… I personally am grateful for the Education you provided… you have demonstrated excellent team work.. and Opened Eyes about how WvW should be played… well done…

Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage…. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry… justsay’n

Please read my above post. Obviously the “negative” comments are focused in the right direction. And might I suggest you stop your continuous blaming of Drednyte for everything that your guild and its officers are doing. Your guildmate has confirmed you all are leaving because you’re losing. Jumping ship to a zerg server moving into T3 on reset.

Zero respect to anyone with PRO tag now.

Drednyte, the guild fell to pieces when you left and dropped way into the realm of shadowy actions! Wouldnt surprise me if they didnt start doing some suspicious Wv3 map flipping actions now.

Wonder if Drednyet even reads this thread anymore. I’ll just PM him a “hate you but dang PRO needs you” message. (lol)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Oooh. Lemme get some popcorn and I’ll meet you in the next thread after this one gets closed.

24 Hours left in match up lesse if we can make it to 4 closed threads this week!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

WäR has built a shrine to the glory of Great Lord Flame Ram.

Attachments:

[WäR]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

basically…AD had claimed they rolled us… and no one from OG had ever seen or heard of AD. Thats what sparked this “fued”

That really doesn’t surprise me. They got caught so off guard and flatfooted and died so quickly that they probably didn’t even realize they were being killed by a guild group.

And, now for some more truth. That can happen to any guild group. It can happen to us. The initial contact of a small group fight is extremely important due to the extremely fast TTK in this game if you are caught unaware.

PAXA is a good small-man that we traded win/loss with in the previous matchup. Take a look at what happens when we set up a good ambush on them at 2:55.

Your problem is the attitude of some of your members. That’s what really started this “fued.”

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Oooh. Lemme get some popcorn and I’ll meet you in the next thread after this one gets closed.

24 Hours left in match up lesse if we can make it to 4 closed threads this week!

Where’s Bunzy?
#FreeBunzy

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Where’s Bunzy?
#FreeBunzy

“I’m great PR. Maguuma doesn’t want people to move here, I’m your man.”
- Bunzy, 1-28-2013

#FreeBunzy

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

why does AD keep saying we gave them kitten over a video they posted? What started this whole thing was a reply to a post I made about this match up not being fun for me (as a roamer) and someone from AD posted something about them running into us and not being impressed.

If we run into you and have a good fight.. we will give you credit.. we did for WaR.. infact we had several good fights with WaR.

Impress us and we will give you the credit you are begging for, till then I guess keep blowing smoke.

So a good fight means you winning? Look at the Greenvale defense video. You are all over that video. Granted, you are mostly running away, but still.

And please, the last thing we want is “credit” from you guys. That’s a fabrication of your own mind. We, unlike you, prefer to actually play WvWvW with everything it consists of, unlike you, who prefer to “lol 5v5 or nap” or “duel me naow or u bullkittenting br0”. I could care less if we could beat you in sPvP, the fact that we have steamrolled you guys whenever we met in WvWvW is satisfaction enough for me.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Sol.4310

So a good fight means you winning? Look at the Greenvale defense video. You are all over that video. Granted, you are mostly running away, but still.

And please, the last thing we want is “credit” from you guys. That’s a fabrication of your own mind. We, unlike you, prefer to actually play WvWvW with everything it consists of, unlike you, who prefer to “lol 5v5 or nap” or “duel me naow or u bullkittenting br0”. I could care less if we could beat you in sPvP, the fact that we have steamrolled you guys whenever we met in WvWvW is satisfaction enough for me.

Who are you….. No Tags nothing helps say who you are.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Who are you….. No Tags nothing helps say who you are.

Gab Superstar.4059,

that’s what I am,

a Superstar.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

You guys are up early, then again so am I. Why are we all up so early?

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

It’s 2pm where I live (:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

REALLY? It’s 7AM here, I’m tired and drowning myself in Coffee…. perhaps I’ll get a precursor today on something other than my useless thief.

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

7am? Waow. How are you gonna make it through reset night?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Sol.4310

11:30pm you guys living in he past.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

11:30pm you guys living in he past.

Everything was always better in the past.

I am OK with this.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: eqpablon.9072

eqpablon.9072

OK in response to this thread regarding what Dred or Nytemyst posted. PRO is NOT and I REPEAT NOT transferring servers, OUR GUILD IS STAYING ON Devonas. This post by Dred last night was a practical joke or early April fools prank that he felt was going to be amusing. For anyone who has witnessed Dreds forum posting habits you know he is full of hot air most of the time and that he shouldn’t be taken too seriously with many things.
PRO is on DR to stay, and if it wasn’t I would not have spent so much time trying to build an alliance with other DR guilds, don’t take the words of one player to stand for the consensus of our entire guild.
Eyanthina [PRO] Officer!

Can you explain why there are Protocol [PRO] as well as [GASM] folks on Dragonbrand now? When I whispered one of them, I believe the name was Scottsomething, he stated that PRO was moving to DB. I thought you all were all high and mighty about staying on DR. Especially since you all flamed the heck out of Drednyte.

I’ll admit, Drednyte is vocal about a lot in forums and mapchat, even if we dont want to hear it, but the man is at least open and honest about what he wants to say. You all seem to be saying one thing, then slinking off behind everyone’s back and doing another.

I had some respect for PRO and what it did for DR, but I now I think this “new” PRO after Drednyte left pretty much dropped into the gutters.

Drednyte, if you read this, we dont see eye to eye and I hate your forum trolls! But I’ll give you the respect on being honest and upfront. And you put up a heck of a fight on the field. Shame you left PRO, and i heard how they waited until you went offline to demote you like the backstabbers this “new” PRO obvious are. At least when you was at the head it was an honorable, albet hated, guild. Tell Phyz if he comes back his ole nemesis Myst/Ghost said hello and we all miss him.

To the “new” PRO, you should really think about renaming your guild. PRO has had a long and distinguished reputation, but you all are dragging it down into the mud fast. I vote let Drednyte lead and help you fix what you all have obvious broken. (But dangit Dred, stay outta forums!)

Devils Advocate:

Paid transfers are about to happen. This means mass xfers of Oceanic guilds, or any guild really, is about to cease. What a server needs to be competitive is a decent Oceanic presence. That Oceanic presence is one piece, probably the largest piece, missing from DR right now.

With that in mind, if you were leading a guild devoted to competitive WvW, would you honestly try to persuade your guild to stay on a server that will never be competitive due to its lack of Oceanic players? If you can honestly answer “YES” then you simply have a difference of opinion with PRO, that is all.

Losing respect for a guild over a difference of opinion says more about your character than anything else.

Paid transfers change everything, failing to recognize that can literally kill a guild that wants to be on a competitive server. You can see how paid transfers will make it extremely difficult to build DR into a stronger server now can’t you?

[ninja edit] LOL, Myst = Dred. It is INCREDIBLY sad that you are posting on your alt account. Just a heads up, Drednyte is the Mesmer, Nytemyst is the Elemental. Dred had 2 accounts and he just starting posting on Myst to support himself. Weak sauce dude. It’s cool, I’ll make sure to inform your buddy iRaven. I warned him about you…

(edited by eqpablon.9072)

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Well, all the rats have abandoned ship (hopefully); now it’s time to get her back upright and move ahead.

Tonight starts a new week, and to tell you the truth it will be nice to have some competition. It’s no fun owning everything… in fact, it’s more fun to lose 400k to 80k than it is to win 400k to 80k.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

OK in response to this thread regarding what Dred or Nytemyst posted. PRO is NOT and I REPEAT NOT transferring servers, OUR GUILD IS STAYING ON Devonas. This post by Dred last night was a practical joke or early April fools prank that he felt was going to be amusing. For anyone who has witnessed Dreds forum posting habits you know he is full of hot air most of the time and that he shouldn’t be taken too seriously with many things.
PRO is on DR to stay, and if it wasn’t I would not have spent so much time trying to build an alliance with other DR guilds, don’t take the words of one player to stand for the consensus of our entire guild.
Eyanthina [PRO] Officer!

Can you explain why there are Protocol [PRO] as well as [GASM] folks on Dragonbrand now? When I whispered one of them, I believe the name was Scottsomething, he stated that PRO was moving to DB. I thought you all were all high and mighty about staying on DR. Especially since you all flamed the heck out of Drednyte.

I’ll admit, Drednyte is vocal about a lot in forums and mapchat, even if we dont want to hear it, but the man is at least open and honest about what he wants to say. You all seem to be saying one thing, then slinking off behind everyone’s back and doing another.

I had some respect for PRO and what it did for DR, but I now I think this “new” PRO after Drednyte left pretty much dropped into the gutters.

Drednyte, if you read this, we dont see eye to eye and I hate your forum trolls! But I’ll give you the respect on being honest and upfront. And you put up a heck of a fight on the field. Shame you left PRO, and i heard how they waited until you went offline to demote you like the backstabbers this “new” PRO obvious are. At least when you was at the head it was an honorable, albet hated, guild. Tell Phyz if he comes back his ole nemesis Myst/Ghost said hello and we all miss him.

To the “new” PRO, you should really think about renaming your guild. PRO has had a long and distinguished reputation, but you all are dragging it down into the mud fast. I vote let Drednyte lead and help you fix what you all have obvious broken. (But dangit Dred, stay outta forums!)

Devils Advocate:

Paid transfers are about to happen. This means mass xfers of Oceanic guilds, or any guild really, is about to cease. What a server needs to be competitive is a decent Oceanic presence. That Oceanic presence is one piece, probably the largest piece, missing from DR right now.

With that in mind, if you were leading a guild devoted to competitive WvW, would you honestly try to persuade your guild to stay on a server that will never be competitive due to its lack of Oceanic players? If you can honestly answer “YES” then you simply have a difference of opinion with PRO, that is all.

Losing respect for a guild over a difference of opinion says more about your character than anything else.

Paid transfers change everything, failing to recognize that can literally kill a guild that wants to be on a competitive server. You can see how paid transfers will make it extremely difficult to build DR into a stronger server now can’t you?

How exactly do you define competitive then? It’s better and a lot more fun to be stuck in a kitten good T5< match up than being stuck in a one-sided T1 / T2 match up, that’s for sure.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

If you were leading a guild devoted to competitive WvW, would you honestly try to persuade your guild to stay on a server that will never be competitive due to its lack of Oceanic players? If you can honestly answer “YES” then you simply have a difference of opinion with PRO, that is all.

Curious. is that confirmation of at least looking? or is all of it hogwash?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.4926

Myst.4926

If you were leading a guild devoted to competitive WvW, would you honestly try to persuade your guild to stay on a server that will never be competitive due to its lack of Oceanic players? If you can honestly answer “YES” then you simply have a difference of opinion with PRO, that is all.

Its not hogwash…Protocol [PRO] and [GASM] have folks on Dragonbrand as of today. With a current member of PRO confirming the guild is moving.

in WvW

Posted by: Moonlite.7536

Moonlite.7536

It looks like it’s going to come down to the last 10 hours to see who gets to play Kaineng with a .2 difference between Borlis and Devona…. will Devona meet it’s old rival and will Borlis Pass get the rematch that Anvil Rock wants…. oh man

Moon Lite – Officer of Digital Villains (DV)
Maguuma

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Based on your post its pretty obvious you dont know the “we’re never leaving DR” history of the current PRO members and its current leadership. I dont have an issue with transfers, nothing wrong with it. But when you tell an entire server you’re not going anywhere publicly..then up and transfer on the sly is lame as heck. Kitten, even Drednyte would have posted in forums if he was going to move PRO to another server. And if folks didnt like it so what, I’ll give him props for that kinda of open honesty and upfront stance. Not this lame 2-faced PRO we’re seeing now. Kinda funny Drednyte posted a joke about PRO transfering last week which triggered all the kitten inside of PRO. From current posts PROs current leadership got mad at him about it, backstabbed him hard when he was offline, and all of a sudden a week later —- PRO’s transfering servers!! I mean, COME ON!

I don’t know about Dred getting back stabbed at all. Anyone with an open eye could see that he was constantly trying to start trouble be it aggressive or passive. With no inside information I could see that even members were sick of it internally. His Post about the move was not a joke at all,. To me it seemed like he was trying to strong arm the move and lost. I still don’t think that was the final straw to be honest. I think that there was some internal stuff happening before and after that. Multiple Pro members have already said they were not willing to air their dirty laundry on the forums. I think that’s a decent indication there are happenings outsiders are not aware of.

Did anyone but me see the images he intentionally put up so that if you read the chat box, you could see another guild member talking to him directly about a transfer? That was put up on purpose. I chose to say nothing then because I knew he wanted that to get mentioned.

Pro moving or not, I do not know. But I will say this. The effort Eyan and a few of his members put into smoothing things out with me and my group was nothing short of sincere. and after my talk with Eyan, and being able to hear him speak, I heard a nice guy talking to me with a whole lot of kitten that got dropped on him. He did mention that he wanted to fix DR, and he spoke about a lot of things that I agreed with. Ideas. Ideals. and a Scope of a less hostile internal environment. I don’t feel he was insincere with me, and I consider myself pretty accurate with reading personality.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Its not hogwash…Protocol [PRO] and [GASM] have folks on Dragonbrand as of today. With a current member of PRO confirming the guild is moving.

man…

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I am sorry to hear that both Pro and Gasm are leaving. Had fun fighting alongside both guilds and the new Pro was doing a lot for the server last couple of weeks. But in the end its a personal choice and I can only wish you guys best of luck.

Have fun and see you on battlefield.

A grunt from RgTg
_
I Walk Into Walls

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Pro moving or not, I do not know. But I will say this. The effort Eyan and a few of his members put into smoothing things out with me and my group was nothing short of sincere. and after my talk with Eyan, and being able to hear him speak, I heard a nice guy talking to me with a whole lot of kitten that got dropped on him. He did mention that he wanted to fix DR, and he spoke about a lot of things that I agreed with. Ideas. Ideals. and a Scope of a less hostile internal environment. I don’t feel he was insincere with me, and I consider myself pretty accurate with reading personality.

I am not in [PRO}, but I will certainly have to echo those comments. I ran with Eyan’s group a couple of late evenings this past week and listened to him in TS for quite a long time. He was very knowledgeable, had good strategies (especially when being outmanned), worked great with members of other guilds, had solid ideas for how to improve the server, and was simply an overall nice guy. He was definitely getting frustrated with the general situation, though (we all were) … most notably the time we had the inner wall mostly down on a keep in EB and just needed a few more players to pull it off. There were at least a dozen DR mindlessly and continuously fighting some Mag immediately in front of our spawn, and we could not for the life of us persuade them to come help take that inner wall down even though several of us spent probably fifteen minutes trying to convince them to do so as we died, rez’d and ran past them back to the keep.

So, to be honest, I wouldn’t blame Eyan for raising anchor and taking his crew to a different server. It’s one thing to be outmanned, but it is quite another to try to work with players who simply don’t share the same outlook on the game. I plan to stay with DR and I hope [PRO] does as well, but losing folks like Eyan will be a bigger loss for the server than the numbers that go with them.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

oh, Boy. This is disheartening.

So much to say, but none of it would be able to fix anything in a few short hours. Where ever you go Pro, please do not attempt to assume a seat of power. Go where you go, and just be part of the server, understand and do that. You’ll all end up in a much better place than you have set DR up to be in by the 28th.

I understand your decision to move, I do. I really do. I am in your exact same position. Except I gave up on you, Pro. Before you gave up on DR. I left last night to look around because While I saw a desire to improve DR, I felt that the only help any of you wanted was grunt work and people to obey. that’s not what we needed. You had the ability to make positive change and you squandered it.

Your first mistake was a “community forum” that hand picked it’s members. Only commander and whomever you deemed privileged to gain access. Such narrow-mindedness and at the same time, it’s the perfect metaphor to describe the kind of help you wanted. Only the Help you wanted.

You could have been assisted. It’s your fault for not being able to recognize who could help and who could only talk about helping. You have nobody to blame for your inability to organize this server but yourselves. Multiple people came to me looking for what I have been preaching and I spoke of your plans. I had your back, I was helping you without your knowledge it seems, obviously, without you asking, I was helping because I saw you needed it.

Don’t go and lead. You can’t. Go be the guild of good hearted people I still believe you to be, you will help any server you choose by assisting and doing what you are asked much more than you will attempting to rally people to listen while you ignore what they say.

I sincerely hope you have learned something because if you haven’t you are really a lost lot.

I don’t expect a response, and I honestly don’t want one. I hate excuses and I know that’s what I’ll be fed.

Please know this. While you are justifying this decision, you did ditch a bunch of people you made a promise to, myself included. So, when people get kitten do not attempt to pass blame off and understand you abandoned a server you elbowed your way into and took over. and Very much like Locusts you have left it a mess.

To all the Pro Dred fans; he laid these tracks for them, do not fool yourselves into thinking Eyan wrecked this train. He was only the conductor who wasn’t prepared to take over, and lacked the staff to slow it down before a single sharp turn derailed the whole thing.

one word? Horrible.

Good luck, and if you start listening to strangers anytime soon, take a few notes from above.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Man am I happy to be on Maguuma and never had to worry about guild drama or read so many words about it.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Man am I happy to be on Maguuma and never had to worry about guild drama or read so many words about it.

Tell me about it! No, really, tell me about it.

Thanks for reading tho. I tried to get a few more lines in at the end, to see if you would actually read the whole thing. Even the Lorem Ipsum paragraphs? dedicated!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

If your server isn’t all bots, it has drama =)

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Sospiri.2567

Sospiri.2567

I for one am grateful for Pro and all they’ve done and tried to do for Devona’s Rest. If they are all moving to another server, I wish them all the best of luck in their future endeavors. They will all be sorely missed not only for their dedication to WvW but as our friends and allies. This also extends to any other guilds that may have left.

I know I contributed to derailing this thread but…
Thank you both Borlis and Maguuma for a great learning experience and best of luck to you both in your next matchup!

Sottile- Officer for [RegA]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Yea, i saw words.. and then i saw your post <3

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I mean WaR, ILL, SM, GOON all these guilds and outnumbering us at least 4 to 1. Yet they know where we are, when to hit, where we placed our siege. I mean at least fake it and pretend to not to know..

WaR is a small guild that just transferred from Borlis Pass to Maguuma. I doubt they would send one member to a server that is losing by a large amount to spy.

Think before you post nonsense.

Cmon Zara, we know for a fact, they still have members here.

However, this matchup was already decided the moment we transferred over to Maguuma. There’s never been any reason for anyone to spy on anyone during this matchup.

I think everyone needs to take note that WaR is one of the greatest guilds out there. Their 50+ people guild could carry an entire server and has caused the score of the current matchup. If it wasn’t for WaR, I’m sure Borlis would have been greater than or equal to Maguuma.

Frankly Zara, you say things like this even though you know the server decided not to even play this week. Don’t act like WaR carried the server, that simply is a fallacy. Multiple weeks of having guilds on BP jump on coat tails took the steam out of people. you know as well as I do, there is barely anyone out in WvW for Borlis atm. Many running xp groups, but not too much serious keep taking or fighting going on. Enjoy your ride, just Krew #2 at this point. Just one more zerg guild over there.

100% Sarcasm, by the way.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle