1-11-13 SoS vs JQ vs BG redux

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

As Herbal said, we haven’t ran turtles since the healing change.
Guess Agg is a bit upset after our reset fights.

Also when making videos trying to show fights/tags, please make sure they’re watchable instead of blurry. :/ (sorry if it’s just my work pc acting up)

(edited by waeren.9743)

in WvW

Posted by: Herbal.6291

Herbal.6291

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

We don’t care about some random guild coming into tier1. Your job is to make us care by bringing it to us. So far all I have seen from HB is failed turtles. Don’t get me wrong, we are all enjoying all the loot bags.

Someone should have done the research before you guys reached T1 to determine that the turle tactic doesn’t work in this bracket. SoS defeated that tactic back when TL used to do it, which was before the healing nerf. Now, it is just LoL.

I really hope you guys get your strats together because I really don’t want to see SBI back here. They are the most boring server to fight against.

HB havent used the turtle tactic since the healing nerf. But cool storry bro

That said, the Aggression video was fun watching. Well made who ever came up with the idea !

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

(edited by Smokee.1754)

in WvW

Posted by: Destroyer.1306

Destroyer.1306

HB havent used the turtle tactic since the healing nerf. But cool storry bro

So JQ has been having nightmares for no reason? Why hasn’t anyone told them?!?!

Stinky Garbage, Engineer. Meatbag, Guardian. Dum Dums, Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

It is easy to motivate people to show up in wvw when the server has an influx of wvw-oriented guild transfers. Guilds like AGG and DIE who transferred to Sos only play gw2 for the wvw aspect of the game, so it is not difficult to get them to show up in wvw. If Sos did not have these transfers and was still able to get their massive force from just their native players, then they can make the claim that they are better than other servers at getting PVE players to show up in wvw.

If SOS didn’t have guilds like AGG and DiE we would still be in tier 5. What’s your point?

Let me see…. RUIN, thai and HB, all famous WvW guilds…. all BG natives? Come on….

No server is pure virgin anymore.

Btw: Please seperate Oceanic and SEA. Oceanic prime time is like 2-3 hours before SEA prime time. Thai is SEA. Oceanic is basicly Australian, and i believed AGG and DiE is Oceanic. We dont have much oceanic coverage judging from our forum guild list. All those hardcore WvW australian is now in SoS/JQ.

Also talking about guild size, Thai is PvX guild not WvW guild, actives only around 60ppl per day (include those who do just dungeons) with WvW attendance only 10-20ppl everyday. That’s not “big guild” in my book. (Also RUIN is just restart anew, now they only field 10-20ppl in WvW too, not like ET RUIN anymore)

We hope February patch will bring some light to our members so that may be we can turn from this lol 10-20ppl group into massive 50ppl group like early GW2 era so that it can expand our tactic and coverage more. Right now we just run around trying to defend with what we have. Still I’m sure AGG/DiE/FOO etc each have more than 10-20ppl average, which is surely more than us.

But i do agree on one thing that our PUG isnt that ready for this sheer hardcore tier1 WvW yet. They need to adapt a lot more even myself im unable to record cool vid yet because every seconds of my movement count here in tier1, and i prefer not to have fps lag that affect my WvW performance

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

It is easy to motivate people to show up in wvw when the server has an influx of wvw-oriented guild transfers. Guilds like AGG and DIE who transferred to Sos only play gw2 for the wvw aspect of the game, so it is not difficult to get them to show up in wvw. If Sos did not have these transfers and was still able to get their massive force from just their native players, then they can make the claim that they are better than other servers at getting PVE players to show up in wvw.

If SOS didn’t have guilds like AGG and DiE we would still be in tier 5. What’s your point?

Let me see…. RUIN, thai and HB, all famous WvW guilds…. all BG natives? Come on….

No server is pure virgin anymore.

Btw: Please seperate Oceanic and SEA. Oceanic prime time is like 2-3 hours before SEA prime time. Thai is SEA. Oceanic is basicly Australian, and i believed AGG and DiE is Oceanic. We dont have much oceanic coverage judging from our forum guild list. All those hardcore WvW australian is now in SoS/JQ.

Also talking about guild size, Thai is PvX guild not WvW guild, actives only around 60ppl per day (include those who do just dungeons) with WvW attendance only 10-20ppl everyday. That’s not “big guild” in my book. (Also RUIN is just restart anew, now they only field 10-20ppl in WvW too, not like ET RUIN anymore)

We hope February patch will bring some light to our members so that may be we can turn from this lol 10-20ppl group into massive 50ppl group like early GW2 era so that it can expand our tactic and coverage more. Right now we just run around trying to defend with what we have. Still I’m sure AGG/DiE/FOO etc each have more than 10-20ppl average, which is surely more than us.

But i do agree on one thing that our PUG isnt that ready for this sheer hardcore tier1 WvW yet. They need to adapt a lot more even myself im unable to record cool vid yet because every seconds of my movement count here in tier1, and i prefer not to have fps lag that affect my WvW performance

AGG is not an Oceanic guild, we are a NA PST guild.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

New HB video up shot in EB last night by one of our warriors.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

And I believe also Tsym, Work, etc.. Almost 75% of Sos’s wvw population is made up of wvw-oriented guild transfers. My point is that these transfers provide insane coverage for Sos.

WRONG. they make up less than 50%, but what they do have is enough people to attack keeps on their own without being part of the zerg and good commanders that people will follow, donate siege and basically help play as a team.

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

(edited by Churchill.8714)

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

COULD EVERYBODY CALM THE * DOWN!

Blackgate STOP complaining about 2v1 it doesn’t EXIST, we’re both just going for where there is more ppt for our servers.

ALSO
STOP complaining about Sea of Sorrows Zergs you’re in Tier 1 what do you expect this aint tier 2 anymore, you’re expected to up your game.

SEA OF SORROWS

STOP TROLLING HB, seriously it’s not funny anymore.

JADE QUARRY

IDK what to say but i just want to addresse a point to all the servers or else you might cry of 2v1 or something idk?

Nuff said

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

COULD EVERYBODY CALM THE * DOWN!

JADE QUARRY

IDK what to say but i just want to addresse a point to all the servers or else you might cry of 2v1 or something idk?

Nuff said

This is really funny.

“They’re 2v1ing us on the forums!”

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

What is up with that score?

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Ox of [Agg] told me they only field about 35 at peak time. Not sure about Coron’s [tsym] numbers[maybe 40?], those are the 2 biggest NA pops on SoS.

also FoE field 40+ at reset and 10+ in daytimes, 25+ nightly

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Gunzo.2486

Gunzo.2486

Many thanks to the JQ team last night (CST) in EB for the great fun (see video above). You guys were determined! Thanks Smokee and Orc for getting our armour all covered in sewer goo. It’s going to take days to get all of it off.

A side note to our SOS friends. HB doesn’t turtle. It’s called arrow head and we lead in with our big guys.

Gunzo – Zog of
HB on Blackgate

in WvW

covenn.7165

Envelop so they cant focus in one direction, AE unless the retaliation is too much, keep poison/weakness/ice fields on them, AE some more after retal drops, and collect bags.

The turtling only works against random puggers or with vastly superior numbers (but you should win that anyways if equally skilled).

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: Turin.1024

Turin.1024

It seems like BG has a guild called [Hömö] dedicated to camping vistas in order to grief people trying to get map completion. How classy.

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Score update.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

ok this is the only time you will see me say this (because, being someone from JQ i tend to hate SoS for being in the #1 spot so much)

SoS has earned its spot in tier 1, the server came from no where with a population that no one from tier 1 expected. the fact they have been in tier 1 for the past (6?) weeks is proof of that and they have taken gold all but 1 of those weeks. so i do have some respect for SoS. yes JQ and SBI might have more medals in WvW than them, but SoS already has more gold.

JQ has earned its spot in tier 1 as well(and yes this is my server), we have weathered HoD(at its prime),SBI, SoS, and others. despite being the least populous of the servers(WvW wise) it has shown that its solid communication through the WvW guilds and teamspeak (which it seems JQ has become known for) can help it survive the overwelmign numbers of it opponents (though that advantage only goes so far).
JQ hasnt ridden along in SoS’s winning, but has tried to take SoS down again and again. and that rivalry between the 2 servers makes WvW fun.

SBI, although gone now, was a good show in tier 1, though i do hesitate to say that a bit. it, like JQ survived HoD and SoS(until recently). and i will admit i am a bit sad to see them go, JQ and SBI haven been in tier 1 longer than any other server.

BG, new to tier 1. Honestly i have nothing to say about this server yet because i haven’t seen whether or not they will stay in tier 1 for long or drop back to tier 2 like before. If BG survives then hopefuly i will have something to say.

for now i will just point this out. because BG replaced SBI, the friday of that reset (and saterday) showed a huge increase in the number of WvWers(temporarily) across all servers. JQ, being os low in WvW population, discovered that nothing was farther from the truth. with a new server in the matchup so many people joined WvW that we had queues for ALL the battlegrounds. something that hasnt happened since the games release. and for the first 2 days it was as close to a tie as tier 1 has ever seen. all 3 servers within 1k points of one another.

so thank you BG for showing JQ that we still have a significant number of WvWers, they just need motivation to join. (now if only we could figure out how ot keep them playing WvW….seriously the population boost only lasted 2 days)

just remember this BG, boosting about winning in tier 2 means nothing in tier 1. the 2 are different. in tier 1 you have to know how to survive 24/7 against opponents who are constantly watching and will use any chance to take you down(SoS and JQ both)

you have ot earn our respect, and you have a pretty good start. now you need to keep it up.

and complaining about 2v1 isnt going to earn the respect. JQ survived 2v1 with HoD and SBI, and another with SoS and SBI. SBI and SoS have also survived 2v1s against JQ and the other server.

2v1 is a part of tier 1 you have ot get used to. don’t believe me?
here is a video of SBI and SoS 2v1 JQ in EB. and the result? JQ held what ground it had and eventually pushed back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzvecG8nfGI

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

(edited by arenta.2953)

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Hi,

A few observations. BG has some classy players. Had a drawn out fight with them on the garrison steps last afternoon. We eventually pushed them off. They gave a /bow. Nice touch! They beckoned and waved and such too. Was so cool. Unfortunately. most had their tags off.

Which brings me to my second observation. BG has a brickton of players with their tags off. It’s funny because I’m not used to it and my eyes ignore stuff unless it has a long red name. Blackgate Invader is short enough for me to pass over, thinking it’s an NPC. lol

Lastly, not sure how this will pan out this week. SoS just seems to get more and more players every week. Used to be my EU primetime I could hop on and make some noise. Now? SoS fielding 40 man zerg at the very least during all time slots. We get creative and do what we can, but that pesky PPT never swings in our favor these days. You guys got your coverage back and then some. Isn’t there some sort of holiday you could have your players sign up for leave so we can have a chance?

Bye.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

covenn.7165

2v1 is a part of tier 1 you have ot get used to. don’t believe me?

2v1 is part of every single tier. In fact every side on every tier gets 2v1’d. That is part of being in a three way fight.

I thought this was well established.

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

New HB video up shot in EB last night by one of our warriors.

I am in this video. I am the D/D ele in his bottom party slot, th male sylvari!

Man, that was a blast last night. Talk about farming loot bags xD.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

The more important question is " Who is going to replace BG in 2 weeks time"

Let’s be honest here, doesn’t matter who from T2 moves up. No server in T2 even has EU or Oceanic coverage to compete. They are all NA prime servers and you cannot win t1 with just NA prime. SoS is the dominant server and will continue to be for the forseeable future until they get bored.

Yeah, with the upcoming features and maybe rewards coming to WvW in February, I doubt SoS will get bored anytime soon.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I had my real 1st chance to get into the mix with SOS and jq last night in ebg, and I must say that we had some really fun fights. Thank you guys for the t1 learning curve! What I will say is that blackgate is learning your tactics and counter tactics. Try not to bash us too much, keep in mind that we at least( KnT) are watching and learning a lot. We may have slipped behind the ball a little but we always learn and adjust to come back stronger.

Much respect to SOS and jq in ebg, tactically sound and man what numbers SOS brings to the fight. We will keep fighting and not give up, learning more every day and improving to compete on the next level. I salute you and wish the same respect in return. Keep it up blackgate! We will persevere.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in WvW

Posted by: vonmuck.1483

vonmuck.1483

i’ve played alot of mmo’s and i dont usually get involved in forums
because the trolling is usually terrible.
but after skimming over the last 4 pages it wasnt too bad and generally healthy
i actually leave a forum on a positive note
the wvw battles in T1 have been awesome, the tactics and guile displayed by some of the commanders has been quite entertaining and overall ive come to love this game
cheers guys

as a member of MERC on SoS i can tell you that alot of work goes into our small contribution and SoS puts alot of effort in general, its no accident SoS is on t1 with JQ and BG

anyway u wont see me again as i try very much to stay away.
.001% of the player base actually visits these places…. a point long forgotten by some of the web warriors here

VoNMuCK – online gaming ‘93
’its all just black and white’
lvl 80 necro/mesmer/guardian/thief/elementalist/warrior

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

I’m sensing too many lovey dovey posts. I need more gore! Why do you keep me from my beloved trolldom!! falls to knees

In all seriousness, I’m happy to see some mature, quality players chatting it up. Please ignore the 2v1ers from Blackgate. They are just used to winning all the time while the main group who enjoy WvW welcome the challenge. It’s apart of the game, and it’s a dog eat dog world.

Cheers to all! =^-^=

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

There is a line between smack talk and straight up just being hostile. That video was for fun. The comments here are meant to hurt rather than just be fun.

Also, so I take it NONE of your sports team have cheerleaders that rally the audience? You ever been to the locker rooms before the game starts? They talk about “crushing” the opponents. You can state what you want but everyone does a bit of friendly smack talk over athletic events.

Ooooh I see what you’re saying now, HB are the cheerleaders that sit on the side line and can only smack talk! Everything makes sense now! Though I actually thought they’re ok! You’re just being rude Divine!

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

There is a line between smack talk and straight up just being hostile. That video was for fun. The comments here are meant to hurt rather than just be fun.

Also, so I take it NONE of your sports team have cheerleaders that rally the audience? You ever been to the locker rooms before the game starts? They talk about “crushing” the opponents. You can state what you want but everyone does a bit of friendly smack talk over athletic events.

Ooooh I see what you’re saying now, HB are the cheerleaders that sit on the side line and can only smack talk! Everything makes sense now! Though I actually thought they’re ok! You’re just being rude Divine!

Its like talking to a wall here….anyways I am finished with this pointless talk as you’re clearly incapable of distinguishing between friendly banter and words meant to hurt.

Just look at previous posts towards blackgate. They are there to demoralize and to make BG look bad.

Granted this thread has begun to take a more positive tun, besides you of course, which I find to be awesome! It is good to see competition compliment each other on their tactics.

After all, we are all here to have fun while improving our server even further right. Let’s keep this game fun and alive so it can continue to be fun for all.

See everyone on the battefield!

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kujo.3678

Kujo.3678

We should just lock this thread up, throw it down to the pits of hell and ignore it. Seriously, is it impossible for a post to be something along the lines of “Hey, xxx guild of yyy server, I saw your turtle tactics a few hours ago and thought that it could do with some improvements. Maybe you could add some zzz stuff to your tactics and it’ll go better next time round.” Of course not, we’re all immature brats that can’t even give criticism to another server so that they can improve and thus allow us to have more fun and sustainable matches in the long-run. No one looks at the future but is rather too busy boasting about how awesome their server is. (

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

We should just lock this thread up, throw it down to the pits of hell and ignore it. Seriously, is it impossible for a post to be something along the lines of “Hey, xxx guild of yyy server, I saw your turtle tactics a few hours ago and thought that it could do with some improvements. Maybe you could add some zzz stuff to your tactics and it’ll go better next time round.” Of course not, we’re all immature brats that can’t even give criticism to another server so that they can improve and thus allow us to have more fun and sustainable matches in the long-run. No one looks at the future but is rather too busy boasting about how awesome their server is. (

I don’t know, majority of the recent posts have been exactly that. Giving BG advice or insight on how they perceived the other server to handle situations which helps BG adapt to tier 1 faster.

There are the others that need to grow up and relax though.

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

This is what happens when you get two servers with big egos together. SoS has a big ego, rightfully so I suppose since they’ve been NA #1 for weeks now, but BG also seems to have a big ego coming back to tier 1. Yes, JQ has a ego too, but I dunno, just doesn’t seem to be as big as the other two, and I’m not saying that just because I’m on the server. The banter in this thread seems to be mostly between SoS and BG.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Man page 4 seems to be all about DivineBeing.2086 who is from TC rants about HB’s video. I personally thought the video promotes promise and competition towards T1 meta. We will keep up our A game until one day BG shows they can overcome the #1 spot.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I think a lot of the perceived ego that BG has is based off of the hostility and kittentalk that is directed towards us. None of us are really here to thump our chests. The HB video was exciting and motivational. When posters come out and tell BG that they are basically trash, what sort of a reaction do you honestly expect? “Oh, ya, you are totally right, we’re bad and we’re going to go back to Tier 2 now.” I think not. Posters are going to tell you to go kitten yourself when you tell them they are bad. Whether Blackgate can win or not is of no consequence. We earned our spot here making us better than every other server in the other 7 brackets. I’d say that’s something. Tier 1 is a challenge. If it was anything else, I’d be disappointed.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

This thread needs one of Feisty’s adorable score update pics.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

I love you JQ/SoS tier1. You have turned my guild from a lousy 5-10 man WvW attendance to 10-25 man with tier1’s hype and challenge it provided. In tier2 with 500+ PPT at our prime, not much challenge there thus not so many people in my guild do WvW.

Now when we start it’s either lone garrison with outer wall down from both server side treb, or lone overlook with inner wall down lol. (Bad bad BG Oceanic :P Get more Aussie here!) It’s pretty much very challenging and fun despite all the stressful moment. Today we made it! from almost-get-captured lone Overlook to Full upgraded/supply overlook with SM! Told you BG will never give up!

Keep up good fight people and avoid feeding forum warriors here. Let’s roll in game!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Pip pip…cheerio.

Let’s all sit down and have a nice cup of tea. We can discuss our differences and settle them amicably.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Porky.5021

This is what happens when you get two servers with big egos together. SoS has a big ego, rightfully so I suppose since they’ve been NA #1 for weeks now, but BG also seems to have a big ego coming back to tier 1. Yes, JQ has a ego too, but I dunno, just doesn’t seem to be as big as the other two, and I’m not saying that just because I’m on the server. The banter in this thread seems to be mostly between SoS and BG.

Any server in tier 1 is going to have some sort of ego.

You don’t get to tier 1 by being insecure or hesitant.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Porky.5021

btw, for what it’s worth…I’ve been having a lot of fun again this week in tier 1.

I liked playing both for and against SBI, but it’s nice to see some new people and face some new tactics.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

I know it’s coming from both SoS and JQ but Ive noticed a huge attitude change from BG from the 1st time you entered t1 and this time. This time around it’s more focus, more not taking things for granted, and less kitten talk for the most part. Neither of us can compete with SoS’s coverage, guild sizes, or organization though I do feel were both giving it all we can. That’s all that can be expected.

It’s refreshing to fight smaller groups from BG as well. BG has earned to be in T1. I know JQ’s consensus respects the BG proper especially the older Shadowbane guilds on BG.

I think a lot of the perceived ego that BG has is based off of the hostility and kittentalk that is directed towards us. None of us are really here to thump our chests. The HB video was exciting and motivational. When posters come out and tell BG that they are basically trash, what sort of a reaction do you honestly expect? “Oh, ya, you are totally right, we’re bad and we’re going to go back to Tier 2 now.” I think not. Posters are going to tell you to go kitten yourself when you tell them they are bad. Whether Blackgate can win or not is of no consequence. We earned our spot here making us better than every other server in the other 7 brackets. I’d say that’s something. Tier 1 is a challenge. If it was anything else, I’d be disappointed.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Barab.9016

I know one server who is insecure in t1 cough lost only because of a holiday excuse cough post a mocking troll wvw video because a new t1 guild from another server challenged our ego with a wvw video cough need to send spies to the other servers VOIP cough

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Porky.5021

Spies? Seriously?

Do you hang out in /map complaining that the other two servers are 2v1’ing you, too?

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Alrighty…. for those us not in game… update.

Attachments:

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

Barab.9016

Spies? Seriously?

Do you hang out in /map complaining that the other two servers are 2v1’ing you, too?

Not really complaining. We on JQ welcome spies. This isnt our first WvW/RvR/PVP rodeo. As far as 2vs1 learned months ago that’s how WvW is played. We expect to be 2vs1. But if we are talking about egos and insecurities JQ isnt the server making holiday excuses, making mocking troll videos vs other guilds, nor sending whispers to commanders from other servers on the field of battle.

in WvW

Porky.5021

Spies? Seriously?

Not really complaining. We on JQ welcome spies. This isnt our first WvW/RvR/PVP rodeo. As far as 2vs1 learned months ago that’s how WvW is played. We expect to be 2vs1. But if we are talking about egos and insecurities JQ isnt the server making holiday excuses, making mocking troll videos vs other guilds, nor sending whispers to commanders from other servers on the field of battle.

Sound like you’re cough complaining.

My bad.

I want to start sending whispers to your commanders, too.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Barab.9016

*Cough*just stating facts*cough*

Spies? Seriously?

My bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolvesfang.5243

Wolvesfang.5243

I know one server who is insecure in t1 cough lost only because of a holiday excuse cough post a mocking troll wvw video because a new t1 guild from another server challenged our ego with a wvw video cough need to send spies to the other servers VOIP cough

This is one of the most funnest posts I have seen in this thread. I am not going to lie, SoS did lose to JQ during the first week of January. It was won fair and square, but it does so happen that most of our main WvW players were not doing WvW during that time period due to spending time with family, which may or may not have contributed to the loss. AND for the spies, I’m not going to defend my server in entirety, simply because I don’t know what other guilds are doing. I can vouch for [TSym] being totally against any form of cheating, especially planting spies on other servers, so this post is a great insult to me generalizing all SoS guilds using spies to win. I know of quite a few spies on other severs that come into TS or troll in our WvW, but I will not say names out of curtsy. Let’s face it war is dirty, and some people will do anything to win, but that doesn’t mean you put an entire server under a category based on a few cheaters/spies. SoS sheds blood and tears maintaining NA#1. We have a lot of competition, but one thing is for sure, we are as dedicated as ever!

Wolvesfang

[TSym] Warrior
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Wolvesfang.5243)

in WvW

Porky.5021

Spies? Seriously?

My bad.

Every server I’ve played on has people who cry about something and always claim to be “just stating facts”.

You do what you gotta do to get through the day I guess.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Barab.9016

If by cry you mean pointing out clear examples of SoS being insecure then you are correct. At least HoD as a collective whole acted like a champion on the forums and in game.

Spies? Seriously?

My bad.

Every server I’ve played on has people who cry about something and always claim to be “just stating facts”.

You do what you gotta do to get through the day I guess.

in WvW

Porky.5021

Sure enough.

Next time you see the SoS spies, can you tell them to start sending me info? I’m not getting any of it.

Overlord Of [NAKY]

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Here on Blackgate, we just give the spies lovely sentiments to pass along to their masters for us

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Highlet.8039

Highlet.8039

…one of the most funnest posts…

My head just exploded.