1:18 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Having 10-12k personal kills running 5 man is VERY different than whatever number youre at VS “commander” with 20+ around you.

Zerg…..AWAY!

Personal kills running 5 mans. Your idea of personal does not compute.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

An absolutely amazing match-up!!! Wow, keep up the good work everyone! So fun!

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Flip the flip
AR were in our bl so long..

Yours looked too blue

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Jscull Nothing negative about you or your guild, just saying if you are ok with the odds one way, you should be OK with them the other. Nothing but love for everyone in this match up. One of the previous rounds I ran into PAXA with a 4 man was in a camp, you use the same technique I use while we 2 man camps, root & AoE, it’s effective when you don’t see it coming. Killed 3 of the 4 of us. No, I don’t die easy as long as I am somewhat awake and coherent.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

@Osif
Do you really believe when someone says fotm that they are talking about fractals?

Is this the only game you have played? Whenever i hear fotm I think flavor of the month.
That is what i see paxa running are flavor of the month classes and builts.
Does Paxa have nercos engi I see there is a ranger .
What I see paxa run is elem thief once in awhile i see them mesmer .

Engineer
Aowys

(edited by Aowys.9420)

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

@Osif
Do you really believe when someone says fotm that they are talking about fractals?

Seeing as that’s what ppl use when they spam LFGs in LA, it’s pretty understandable to make that assumption.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@Osif

Is this the only game you have played? Whenever i hear fotm I think flavor of the month.
That is what i see paxa running are flavor of the month classes and builts.
Does Paxa have nercos engi I see there is a ranger .
What I see paxa run is elem thief once in awhile i see them mesmer .

It was a joke. Guess I’m just not very funny.
Edit: I’m not going to make a serious response to a stupid post.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

Flip the flip
AR were in our bl so long..

Yours looked too blue

sorry i miss out on the fun rob had a blast in Fotm 11 got 2 new up-grades. i’m happy to see Nsp fighting back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Kardiamond,

You should start by grabbing that shield warrior…guy was a brick #### house. Good player.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Score update please! I’m in class.

(If a mod infracts this post, I’m going to go crazy)

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

@ jscull
Thank you for the compliment..you can guarantee I’ll be part of it

Revenant is life

in WvW

Posted by: wolvz.8791

wolvz.8791

Score update please! I’m in class.

(If a mod infracts this post, I’m going to go crazy)

We are looking at
Anvil Rock: 91,088
Borlis Pass: 89,468
Northen Shiverpeaks: 88,554

For potential right now
Anvil rock: 275
Northern Shiverpeaks: 230
Borlis Pass: 190

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

going to bed…. score update.

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

You know for ARs huge hate for BP they sure are attackin us a lot…

But dude. Don’t you remember when it was AR vs NSP vs DR?

All AR did was attack us.
And all we did was attack DR.

I think Anvil will always have the tendency to lean towards an easier fight.
I love taking a shot at the big guy and I feel bad when we wipe a server who has less than us.

But that could be just me.
I play to put a smile on my own face,
Not to one up on a spreadsheet.

Ahh thats a shame birdy, i heard some good things about you! Now i find out how lost you are with the enemy you’ve been fighting for a few weeks now.

I spent most of my day today in eternal BG, then took ahold of BP’s bay and hills… Was on my way to taking BP’s garrison when my PAXA friends came looking for me at the water gate of BP garrison. Gotta say guys, kindaaaa sketchy you all know where i am, BP bl or AR bl. Since that nice little move that caused me to derail my attack on BP garrison and thus, having me call off the attack.. I’ll be sure to “take the easy fight” and see you on your borderlands tomorrow. Sleep well.

p.s. Nicholas Silvia, where you at man? No more whispering me of where your server will hit so i can wipe you all at a claimer room of some other tower? Nothing better then an enemy spy commander whispering me what they are going to do. Still got the pics from our last conversation months back… You made a name for yourself as the worst spy anvil rock has ever seen, time to remind us again of your talents.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Gooood fighttt today >:3

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Rob.7624

I love taking a shot at the big guy and I feel bad when we wipe a server who has less than us.

Ahh thats a shame birdy, i heard some good things about you! Now i find out how lost you are with the enemy you’ve been fighting for a few weeks now.

I spent most of my day today in eternal BG, then took ahold of BP’s bay and hills… Was on my way to taking BP’s garrison when my PAXA friends came looking for me at the water gate of BP garrison. Gotta say guys, kindaaaa sketchy you all know where i am, BP bl or AR bl. Since that nice little move that caused me to derail my attack on BP garrison and thus, having me call off the attack.. I’ll be sure to “take the easy fight” and see you on your borderlands tomorrow. Sleep well.

p.s. Nicholas Silvia, where you at man? No more whispering me of where your server will hit so i can wipe you all at a claimer room of some other tower? Nothing better then an enemy spy commander whispering me what they are going to do. Still got the pics from our last conversation months back… You made a name for yourself as the worst spy anvil rock has ever seen, time to remind us again of your talents.

No one expects anyone to ‘pick on’ someone.
You seems to have ignored the fact that this was me talking in referral to DR a few weeks ago and looking into the future of this week. I have foretold nothing.

Your end statement on topic has just proven me right though. You are just going to totter off and do the easy deal. Good way to tell that I’m wrong, making the vast majority of your post hypocritical. A Public Relations Manager? Who gave you that title XD Or maybe its because you manage to get on a poor relationship the first time you speak to someone. Intelligent!
Maybe your guild leader should have thought twice before appointing you with it! Or maybe it has self-given

I was starting to think better things of AR, as you had so graciously put about myself. But now?
Good to know that its led by children, and not very bright ones at that.

In response to this?
If you’ll read my post, I do not do things like that.
I play for the enjoyment of playing.
So I will continue to attack whoever is tactically viable.
And not because of Q_Q

I’m amused to see your response.
You can easily dig yourself out of this hole and I will accept that.
But will ALS actually grow some?
I advise you think harder the next time you write something to me.
And excuse me if I have been too rough in this post.
But you add insult to insult as I am not and never will be PAXA.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

so whats the score. just asking did AC path 1 and 2 yesterday would have join you guy’s but my pc suck’s for big battle’s and been sick at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

so whats the score. just asking did AC path 1 and 2 yesterday would have join you guy’s but my pc suck’s for big battle’s and been sick at the same time.

Score:

Attachments:

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Astus.3508

Astus.3508

Dovgan, I actually gave credit to your ranger the other night in vent. Said you last longer than most, even solo. But we are here to kill. PAXA is driven by # of kills /night, that’s the only thing that matters to us. If you are red and in our visual, you are #10,634 for me, even up to 12,001 for two of our guys.

The only player, Hammerhorn, that has been relatively impressive from VS has been the black robed mesmer. The verdict isn’t out for the rest of the guild, simply just a mob of mindless zergers (aka burger-eaters).

I’m blushing. You guys have good 4-5 man teams and have taken me down pretty quickly when I’ve approached ya’ll while roaming or what not. It’d be cool if we can make this fight club thing happen and we could duel, as it seems most of our meetings have been outbalanced from either end. I also enjoy the rivalry as long as it doesn’t turn into anything childish.

Fallentes [VS] – Sylvari Mesmer
Fallen Trees [VS] – Charr Warrior
(Anvil Rock)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@rob

What the heck do you think AR is doing? Do you think we aren’t playing for fun? We’ve managed to keep this thread pretty clean and respectful so let’s all try to keep the “internet tough guy” lines to PMs.

You and others have accused our style of play as a “play for second” type game play. You call us weak for attacking the weaker opponent and not the stronger one, (vs DR). As I’ve explained before , if you can’t as a server dominate both opponents and keep first place, your next choice is to play for second. This is how the game is played if you want to remain competitive. What has this done for us? It’s kept us sane during tough and sometimes overwhelming matches, and most importantly its keep our wvw community intact. Which in turns assures that we all have fun in AR.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

A Public Relations Manager? Who gave you that title XD Or maybe its because you manage to get on a poor relationship the first time you speak to someone. Intelligent!
Maybe your guild leader should have thought twice before appointing you with it! Or maybe it has self-given

As I recall it was either that or Secretary of Zerging, and there was “no way in hell” he was taking a secretary position.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

You seems to have ignored the fact that this was me talking in referral to DR a few weeks ago and looking into the future of this week. I have foretold nothing.

Your end statement on topic has just proven me right though. You are just going to totter off and do the easy deal. Good way to tell that I’m wrong, making the vast majority of your post hypocritical. A Public Relations Manager? Who gave you that title XD Or maybe its because you manage to get on a poor relationship the first time you speak to someone. Intelligent!

I was starting to think better things of AR, as you had so graciously put about myself. But now?

In response to this?
And not because of Q_Q

where to begin

first of all, while you were typing all this nonsense you lost your eternal bg. Left you your keep and veloka.

that p.s. was directed at a BP commander, who was a known spy.

and yes, you’ve caught onto the inside joke of me being the public relations manager.. you are super bright, must explain why you capped all those supply camps on ar bl with no one stopping you……..

ALS has already grown, they picked me up a few days ago and i’ve been very gracious as to not taking all of your map, and taking BP’s instead. You made a name for yourself by being a keyboard warrior on the forums and taking anvil rock supply camps. Os has been a very small threat to anything going on in wvw, seeing as the only good guild i’ve recognized on NSP is Sekz.

Trust me, you don’t want to make your server my target Robert. You’ll be begging Sekz for help to stop me… that or for meow to come back… which ever is more convenient for you.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond,

You should start by grabbing that shield warrior…guy was a brick #### house. Good player.

Ah nice job keyba!

I presume he wasn’t in sniper mode :P

But yeah, were are you guys hanging? We don’t have our group set up yet, but I’m still willing to try to hit and run you.

Which BL do you usually roam by?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

In response to this?
And not because of Q_Q

where to begin

first of all, while you were typing all this nonsense you lost your eternal bg. Left you your keep and veloka.

that p.s. was directed at a BP commander, who was a known spy.

and yes, you’ve caught onto the inside joke of me being the public relations manager.. you are super bright, must explain why you capped all those supply camps on ar bl with no one stopping you……..

ALS has already grown, they picked me up a few days ago and i’ve been very gracious as to not taking all of your map, and taking BP’s instead. You made a name for yourself by being a keyboard warrior on the forums and taking anvil rock supply camps. Os has been a very small threat to anything going on in wvw, seeing as the only good guild i’ve recognized on NSP is Sekz.

Trust me, you don’t want to make your server my target Robert. You’ll be begging Sekz for help to stop me… that or for meow to come back… which ever is more convenient for you.

You must really not pay attention if you consider OS to not be a threat. I suggest you back off on your threats towards us, lest you regret your actions. I do not appreciate anyone belittling our guild in any way. Watch your words, good sir.

Just a Guy

(edited by Aldare.5836)

in WvW

Jscull.2514

All you commanders talk like you’re “old war generals”…you run with the dozens around you and either Wvdoor or wipe.

Imalog,
Thanks for admitting we actually derailed you. We wiped for the most part but took alot with us. Most of the time zergers just excuse their way out of a loss. Big of you. It is not as hard as you think to find a group of 20+ on a map. Regardless of if you switch maps.

Why don’t you try running with less than 20 and see how you do as an almighty war general.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Kardiamond,

Ah nice job keyba!

But yeah, were are you guys hanging? We don’t have our group set up yet, but I’m still willing to try to hit and run you.

On a given night we usually hit all 3 BL’s at some point. If you actively run, and search, you will find us in our black and gold, or we will find you.

(Everyone should turn off the blue/red/green faction colors if you haven’t already)

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

seeing as the only good guild i’ve recognized on NSP is Sekz.

<3

Always love fighting an ALS group!

EDIT: Os does a pretty good job at securing our borderlands when their on, frees us up for some zerg stomps.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

@ROB As i remember you posted a screenshot saying NSP NIGHTCREW weee on ARvsNSPvsKaineng 10 mins After that post someone from AR posted a screenshot and kaineng took everything back from you guys… AR came in 2nd don’t say AR only leans towards easy fight because most of us where fighting kaineng in our bl and theirs. They had enough people to defend from both servers so even if there was a group of AR in your borderlands it would not matter. Instead of saying ALS needs to grow i think you are the one that needs to grow up and stop posting screenshots of how a Nightcrew takes all of EB when the other servers dont have much defenders on at that time? ALS will see you later on today Bic Boi BirdSong.

(edited by lBANKAll.2183)

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well Ok.
Let me start with this.

I appreciate you attempt to belittle me.
Which I can only assume it was.
Because my full name is not ‘Robert’. I’m sorry if you were addressing someone else.
In actual fact Rob is just my English nickname. But ok sure.

I’ve actually been up in hospital this morning and afternoon if you must know. I wasn’t online and haven’t been Commanding. So anything that was lost is probably due to the fact that I am one of the only night crew Commanders left on NSP. The rest were taken by Kaineng which you should know if you have paid us any attention (which I assume you have unless you are being ignorant).

But as for this whole ‘guild vs guild’ matter. I will not step into that trap. From what you have said you are not long ALS and your Public Relations name is a joke.
Hence you do not speak for your guild or hold a real rank (I assume).
Hopefully there will be a better representative of ALS in the future.

As for the shot at my intelligence.
As you can see by the screenshot and actually IF you were even there you’d have known that the AR zerg was indeed in your bl. And wiped our different parties several times.
You can see that there are various Commanders on the map and that there is actually conflict in more than one area.
Thank you for paying attention

But for all your talk of me having to beg you.
I’m just going to take this as unfortunate troll trash.
As was proven yesterday. When I was online and leading. You lost all of Eternal to the Red of NSP.
Please. I will accept your tactical superiority after you have submitted weeks upon weeks of screenshots and glory loving point grabbing.

(And I think I made a name for myself by actually just being pretty decent)

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Kardiamond,

Ah nice job keyba!

On a given night we usually hit all 3 BL’s at some point. If you actively run, and search, you will find us in our black and gold, or we will find you.

(Everyone should turn off the blue/red/green faction colors if you haven’t already)

Seriously. Whatever happened to unified guild colors? I bet old DAoC’ers remember…

Black and Gold for life

PAXA

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

All you did was Zerg a empty BG with Commanders that have no followers.

This whole argument was between You and Imalog but you had to bring in the Guilds

in WvW

Rob.7624

@ROB As i remember you posted a screenshot saying NSP NIGHTCREW weee on ARvsNSPvsKaineng 10 mins After that post someone from AR posted a screenshot and kaineng took everything back from you guys… AR came in 2nd don’t say AR only leans towards easy fight because most of us where fighting kaineng in our bl and theirs. They had enough people to defend from both servers so even if there was a group of AR in your borderlands it would not matter. Instead of saying ALS needs to grow i think you are the one that needs to grow up and stop posting screenshots of how a Nightcrew takes all of EB when the other servers dont have much defenders on at that time? ALS will see you later on today Bic Boi BirdSong.

Excuse me?
This is not a discussion about Kaineng and how it went in previous weeks.
This is a discussion about here and now.
Northern Shiverpeaks lost its night crew then. I think you need to reassess on where you stand in this.
So far I am enjoying the evenness of this fight. And that Anvil Rock IS NOT just leaning on us all the time. When I suggested that they might it was earlier in the week which it appears to be continuously dredged up.

This poorly construct mash up coming from the leader of ALS?
My good sir. For shame indeed.
And my apologies for pointing it out so.
But for a Guild Leader of one of Anvils main WvW guilds to come up with such.. irrelevant nonsense?
Maybe you do not think it so. But I’m sure I can shuffle through your history and find something to use against you. If that is what you want this to boil down into.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I love seeing the nightcrew at work. If AR has no presence when Rob is on, maybe you need one. Doesn’t make his caps any less vital to keeping this match close.

All you did was Zerg a empty BG with Commanders that have no followers.

wut.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Man Rob,

You know I like you. And I’m not saying ALS answer are showing any respect.

But a lot of time, you post thing about AR double teaming you, AR playing for the second place, AR aiming for the weak.

Like each week since we have been fighting you, you posted something about it.

I can understand that some player from AR get tired of it over time.

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

Did you not bring this up?

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

You can look at my history lol . How many times have you posted on this thread so far? page 1 – 4 you posted on every page :/

(edited by lBANKAll.2183)

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update and kudos to Commander Vikki who just took SM!

As for how many times I’ve posted on this thread?
A lot I assume.

Considering most of my posts are large and yours are about 5 words.
And my total history is 7 pages and yours is 2.

Maybe you should stay and chat. Can’t expect to be part of the WvW inner Community if you don’t

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Rob.7624

Man Rob,

You know I like you. And I’m not saying ALS answer are showing any respect.

But a lot of time, you post thing about AR double teaming you, AR playing for the second place, AR aiming for the weak.

Like each week since we have been fighting you, you posted something about it.

I can understand that some player from AR get tired of it over time.

I do get frustrated at times and quite a bit of it is actually my own doing.
I pull 10 hour shifts at times when no other Commanders are on and very few of my guild is awake (they are primetime).
When I am on the forums it is usually after those 10hours, and also I’ve probably had a drink.

But a lot of what I say actually comes from the NSP community themselves. I am not a quiet guy as the lovely ALS gl pointed out. And I don’t restrict that to the forums. I speak to the people on the map while I’m doing the job and that is what they come up with.

But like I said. I am currently enjoying not having to fend off from two zergs from two different directions right now. As you should know that it is neigh impossible to gain any much needed points (as NSP can only hold one map at a time).

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Fine Rob,

But you know like me that each time a server get attacked from both side, even if it’s for 5 minute, they will call out “double team” and start a tinfold hat theory about it.

And I don’t want to see you Drunk posting! Is that even legal!

in WvW

Rob.7624

Fine Rob,

But you know like me that each time a server get attacked from both side, even if it’s for 5 minute, they will call out “double team” and start a tinfold hat theory about it.

It is legal in ireland
Its illegal to post sober

I don’t think I’d have gotten half as annoyed with it if like us. AR had to use its bl numbers to attack us. But you guys have like a reserve tank or something.
We can barely make the breakout event before the citadel zerg comes down on us.

But I can see it from the other side. You are working well in that sense.
If it makes the other guys frustrated then it is either uncalled for, or you are doing a good job. And either are opinions.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Also, about double teaming, I have no clue what BP is thinking when they were trebbing Dreaming bay and trying to take it the other night while their borderlands was all but garrison blue.

Simply doesn’t make much sense.

There was also a rather large BP camp flipping team in the midst of one of the multiple AR golem rushes while AR Currently held quite a chunk of BP borderlands.

Tactically, what is BP thinking?

The only point gain BP loses is to anvil rock, really, they seem to have a larger population and can field more maps.

NSP is clearly one of the more heavy EB servers. (We have more commanding guilds there than in NSP) What is the point of not attempting to push back in your own borderlands?

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Score update and kudos to Commander Vikki who just took SM!

As for how many times I’ve posted on this thread?
A lot I assume.

Considering most of my posts are large and yours are about 5 words.
And my total history is 7 pages and yours is 2.

Maybe you should stay and chat. Can’t expect to be part of the WvW inner Community if you don’t

Hey Vikki you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind hey Vikki!

Hey Hey, Hey Vikki!

I really dunno what we would do without Birdy on this server, gonna be real honest.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Rob.7624

The current score

If you see me in the JP.
Wave!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Also, about double teaming, I have no clue what BP is thinking when they were trebbing Dreaming bay and trying to take it the other night while their borderlands was all but garrison blue.

Simply doesn’t make much sense.

There was also a rather large BP camp flipping team in the midst of one of the multiple AR golem rushes while AR Currently held quite a chunk of BP borderlands.

Tactically, what is BP thinking?

The only point gain BP loses is to anvil rock, really, they seem to have a larger population and can field more maps.

NSP is clearly one of the more heavy EB servers. (We have more commanding guilds there than in NSP) What is the point of not attempting to push back in your own borderlands?

Sometime, you have to attack the other borderland to release some pressure from your own.

Also, BP and AR will take any chance they have to attack each other, trust me.

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Meh, all the talking talking talking, he say, she say, i say, who says………..
More action needed rather than talking, and do the talking on the battlefield.
We’ll see who come up tops on friday, but i gotta say this week for wvw has been great fun.

Please keep the forums clean, and if an insult is given, do it on the battlefield
rather than just bickering with words.

Congratz to nsp for taking SM, we’ll be coming to knock on your castle door soon, and maybe even knock out some nsp’s, who knows.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

NSP = Non-Sober Post

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

I think AR and BP should both bring their zergs to EB around 9pm server time.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Oi! BP!

You’re falling behind. You gonna let NSP overtake you guys? I don’t want any lame duck excuses like “we took the week off” from you guys this week. You’re still in this fight and its anybody’s game! My sheep haven’t seen your [GOAT]s in 2 days. I want this fight to be decided in the hours before reset.

As for NSP, good show! Good fights! You’re [LOST] and [QQ] crews were super vigilant in defending your supply camps in EB last night.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Then you have been hiding in a deep deep hole. We have been one of the few guilds out there with any kind of consistency.

PS NSP Continue to grew a set and attack AR, kthxbai

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Oi! BP!

You’re falling behind. You gonna let NSP overtake you guys? I don’t want any lame duck excuses like “we took the week off” from you guys this week. You’re still in this fight and its anybody’s game! My sheep haven’t seen your [GOAT]s in 2 days. I want this fight to be decided in the hours before reset.

As for NSP, good show! Good fights! You’re [LOST] and [QQ] crews were super vigilant in defending your supply camps in EB last night.

Huh? We were there last night stopping your mass golem zergs on every single one of our keeps, and then we went and took garrison in your borderlands and almost took bay until you waypointed a giant zerg as we almost killed the lord. Also we are sneaky kittens so you wont see us much

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle