1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

The difference between a WvW player and a “spvper” is that your"WvWer" is mindless.. blah blah blah, mindless drivel…

You’re the penultimate WvWer of this forum. Tier 1 kittens coming from you, 24/7.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Paxa seems to go about it the whole flame way of put downs disrespect and so on. Anger which will just bring more zergs there way .
Paxa plz go talk to Envy and AD to learn how to promote small groups .They both came from a tier where small group guilds were all over the place .
And thats what this tier could use .

Os please dont even talk . Move along .

Bringing zergs our way helps the server. When they decide to chase us for 20 minutes around the map instead of being useful, it helps NSP zergs. Unfortunately NSP needs more zergs for us to help haha. NSP is really hurting on the numbers area. It’s bad for every kind of group in NSP WvW.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Jscull

Well not all WvWers are like that, but a good amount.

Sadly, zerging bring people in a zone of confort where they don’t feel the need to improve.

Zerg and win a fight by spamming Aoe? We are better!
Zerg and lose a fight? They were too many.

With culling and lag, Zerg fights are pretty random and you don’t learn to fight this way.

I followed a zerg from AR leaded by TwoGallant. I think he is a really effecient commander and one of the most present on our server. But I also saw how high level zerg fights happen :

1- Spot the enemy.
2- Stack on commander
3- Charge in
4- Mass culling everywhere, spam your AoE.
5- Hope you are still aline.

That pretty much how Zerg fight went. Again this is not TwoGallant fault. He is playing so our server win, and if we want to win, we have to win using wat Anet gives us : Culling , AoE limit (and soon to be nerfed) and small map. All this make Zerging and stacking the only viable way to WvW for score.

I went off track a bit, but that’s why I think Zerg followers won’t have the same skill in pvp as old school and sPvpers/Roamers.

So Jscull, for once I agree with you. But it doesn’t make them any kind of bad, it’s just the way they learned and play it. Roamers have the advantage because they learned another facet of WvW.

As you mention it, I started on UO, and that’s why I also prefer WvWing. Sure I miss the full loot and the free world pvp, but WvW isn’t that far.

I just think you could find a more respectful way of saying it.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

The difference between a WvW player and a “spvper” is that your"WvWer" is mindless.. blah blah blah, mindless drivel…

You’re the penultimate WvWer of this forum. Tier 1 kittens coming from you, 24/7.

Coming from 2 button smasher MR. “spinny spinny”. Must be nice to have 19 other guys so if you go down, someone will still be able to res.

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Coming from 2 button smasher MR. “spinny spinny”. Must be nice to have 19 other guys so if you go down, someone will still be able to res.

… remind me which skill it is that lets Mesmers spin-to-win… I seem to have forgotten, in light of all the dumb shining through, here.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: discardednotes.5729

discardednotes.5729

The only thing that has annoyed me the most with PAXA is that your calling a guild as a whole skilless zerg for the few that post here on the forums. Sure, when I am trying to join them to bring supply etc. it is annoying getting picked off by a 5-6 man crew of yal. Which I will either try to do some damage or kite like a kitten. When I do manage to get a 1v1 though it does get frustrating when the rest of your group comes and wipes the ground with me. >.>

Anyway, I’ve had both good and bad fights with them. It’s the nature of the beast. All you can do is either make a team or try to keep up.

@GrandmaFunk
Those of TCMM that stayed on AR are not in the least friends with those that left with Ronny. We understand that some had loyalty due to a history with him. But, we don’t use them for spies etc. Hell on our alliance TS I haven’t seen a TCMM on since they left.

ALS – Anvil Rock
Necromancer, Elementalist, Warrior, Guardian

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

We respect and credit those who call us out and back it up. Some people think we will never 1v1 and run from those opportunities. jkctmc (while I still think some of his posts were full of crap ) has more respect from our guild for backing up his trash talk. And I’m sure the feeling is mutual for him as well.

YOU SUCK, because you don’t always play the hours that I can get on after work. <grins>

No, don’t take my trash talk to heart, and understand I don’t dislike anything you guys do, or don’t do, and understand your reasoning behind it. I think myself, and another guild mate; Rinzler above have a man crush on you guys.

I enjoyed our one vs ones, and look forward to fighting you guys again in the future.

To everyone else; PAXA isn’t trying to look for solos, but if you’re running solo, you have to expect groups, and zergs to kill you, it is PvP, and many play by the red is dead philosophy. PAXA is trying to do nothing more than have fun how they like to have fun. That means they want to enhance what they can do as a group, and will practice this when they’re on, and out there together.

Don’t fault PAXA members for being good, because they take the extra time they need to be good. Learn from that, honestly it will help you in any MMO. Part of being good is knowing when to engage, and when not to engage. Some people like some PAXA members, and myself pride ourselves on our KvD, for instance I have roughly 260 deaths on my Ranger, who runs solo, less than 70 deaths on my Thief, and runs solo, and so on.

I don’t want to write a book, so will leave this post with this. I’ve always said that your enemy is your friend, without your enemy you would not have PvP, so treat them as such. You wouldn’t go onto a football field with some of the kitten poor attitudes I’ve seen online, so why have that attitude online?

That doesn’t mean you can’t friendly trash talk, but be willing to back it up.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

The only thing that has annoyed me the most with PAXA is that your calling a guild as a whole skilless zerg for the few that post here on the forums.

Actually, I’m more upset about their forum warriors’ breathing problem.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Culling is fricken terrible right now my god.

trust me PAXA its been to your advantage, you all seem to run away just fine when more than 6 people are coming towards you.

@discardednotes we just bite on your guild’s trash talk. Here’s the first out of no where insult to PAXA from you guys. We understand you’re a large guild and I’ve given credit to one of your guildies for being a good player. Haven’t seen it from any others from your guild. If your guild mates are going to call us out, they should by all means want to back it up. Doesn’t seem like they do though.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

So wait… PAXA talks “trash” and zergs hunt them?

<insert trash talk about AR and BP>

Come hunt us, zerg!

I love Sekz, you guys feed me badges, even when I’m outmanned. <grins>

You guys are fun to fight. This night I got a PuG group defending that supply camp nearby to get you to chase them, and I would kill any who got too far away from your group.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Come hunt us, zerg!

You guys are fun to fight. This night I got a PuG group defending that supply camp nearby to get you to chase them, and I would kill any who got too far away from your group.

Haha, I remember that. We were so bored… :p

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Come hunt us, zerg!

Haha, I remember that. We were so bored… :p

I was too that night, and I thank you guys a lot for being good sports to play with me. You finally got me when I ran into the tunnels near there, realizing it had flipped in your favor, and was no longer in mine. <grins>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

The only thing that has annoyed me the most with PAXA is that your calling a guild as a whole skilless zerg for the few that post here on the forums.

Don’t worry, my inhaler is right next to me on my desk.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Don’t worry, my inhaler is right next to me on my desk.

Aha! hides it

Problem solved!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Zergs;

Guys quit hating on the zergs, and this also goes for PAXA as well. Many who run in Zergs are upleveled, or undergeared 80s sporting green, and yellow armor/weapons. There is no possible way they could compete with others in full Exotics, and more experience with their toons. They just can’t, and I wouldn’t expect them too.

I still try to run around solo as an undergeared toon, when on a lowbie, but finally I have to understand, I just can’t always compete until I’m geared on that toon, and I’ve leveled 4 80s in WvW alone, and working on my 5th 80. I’ll sometimes take my upleveled/undergeared toon to a Zerg to get Karma/Xps because you just can’t get better anywhere else in the game, and I refuse to PvE. How good is it? My newest toon is now level 71, and has earned enough Karma to buy 4 pieces of Exotic armor from the Orr merchants.

So please quit hating on the Zergs, they serve a purpose.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Zergs are fine. Individuals from zergs that trash talk small groups are not.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Agreed.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

TCMM from AR went to NSP end of last week. I have a feeling some of them got the ban stick though.

Saw 1 NSP TCMM hanging out with 3 AR TCMM last night in our Borderlands, seems like whoever transferred just came to spy.

At this point I’m hoping the reset drops us down to tier7, we really do not have the numbers to compete with AR.

I don’t want to see NSP drop to tier 7. You guys have the most solos I’ve encountered against any other server, and would hate to lose this awesome matchup between AR, BP, and NSP.

What I wish would happen is to see NSP get at least 60 more active players, and AR get gain 30ish active players since we lost quite a few the last two weeks.

That alone would make things a lot better, in my opinion.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Agreed.

Can you go back to saying things I don’t (also) agree with, so that I can go back to crafting smarmy/jerk responses?

Thanks!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Agreed.

Can you go back to saying things I don’t (also) agree with, so that I can go back to crafting smarmy/jerk responses?

Thanks!

I’ll say anything you’d like, if you craft for me. O.O

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I would just like to say…

I’m a skilless zerger
I run a skilless 2-4man (never 5 and often without voice chat)
I pretty much suck at both toons that I play
I love playing this game
I miss DAoC

oh and… MID4LIFE!

Have fun out there guys…enjoy the challenge whether it be zerg, solo or 5man. Play the game how you want to play it and respect how everybody else plays their game. I will.

FYI…my guild doesn’t know that I just called them skilless so please don’t tell them. I’d like to stay in HoA. Cheers!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Agreed.

Thanks!

Perhaps… but, I don’t have enough Mystic Coins to bribe Zommoros into being pleased with you.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Agreed.

Thanks!

Perhaps… but, I don’t have enough Mystic Coins to bribe Zommoros into being pleased with you.

lol…………………..

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

So as the ratings are being reset, and there is a fairly high certainty that these 3 servers will be together for the jump off week, it is in our control to keep close to even or push a server into tier 1 if a blow out is allowed to happen. So I pose the question, being that we have a small bit of control, how do we exercise it?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Dovgan: PAXA obviously deserves to be in Tier 1. LET’S DO THIS!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Anvil Alright, taking the next week off of WvW, BP, you guys in on this or what?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

would hate to lose this awesome matchup between AR, BP, and NSP.

The matchup doesn’t feel all that awesome from our side of the table.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Maybe I lost it in the clutter, where did we say we are the shiznit?

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Haha, I hope something happens to keep next week even, I fear that even the lead BP has on us now could be enough to put them above the REAL tier 1 servers and would then see them freefall through the devastating one sided battles that ensue.

I would rather things stay as rather they are than servers be shifted into tiers that they don’t belong in. It’s onLy going to end badly for everyone IMHO.

I have no idea what has happened to your numbers, which guilds did you lose? Maybe it’s the curse of the fair weather… We seem to have a noticeable drop at certain points of the day we used to be fairly strong in. Idk…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

So what is this with ANet reseting server scores? And what does this mean for our tier? The way the scores were projecting, it was looking like Darkhaven might bounce up while NSP bounced down, but now I have no idea what is going to happen.

Someone explain these weird things to me.

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Not sure you would have more fun in the tier below us.I don’t think HoD and GoM have the population to have a competitive match up with you.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

So what is this with ANet reseting server scores? And what does this mean for our tier? The way the scores were projecting, it was looking like Darkhaven might bounce up while NSP bounced down, but now I have no idea what is going to happen.

The way scores are projecting, DH won’t even come close to breaking into T6 (they’re only projecting to make up half the difference needed).

Next week’s matchup will be based on the ending positions of this week’s, so it will most likely be another BP-AR-NSP week. However, all rankings scores will be reset to 1500. The following week will likely be blowout losses for each of our three servers, regardless of the outcome of next week’s match. The week after that becomes harder to project. After a few weeks of volatility, matchups will settle back down with mostly even matchups for every tier.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

Not sure you would have more fun in the tier below us.I don’t think HoD and GoM have the population to have a competitive match up with you.

That’s entirely possible, but since we already know this matchup isnt competitive, I’d prefer trying out a matchup that might be.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Really, at this point, servers that want easy wins will be throwing next weeks match. Not saying that it will happen, certainly not ruling out the possibility.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Simply put: Pre-patch transfers have supposedly caused an unevenness in the current match ups, which is now even less balanced than the occasional mass-transfer to a low-rank server had previously caused.

ANet believes that letting this week play out, then resetting the ratings across board, will more rapidly sort things out.

A server that demolishes its opponents next week will shoot up in the ranks, and then will either meet its proper matches in the following week, or will itself be demolished (which is fairly karmic) and will then fall down to its proper matches.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Pre-patch transfers have supposedly caused… no idea what you’re talking about, loved the week we had vs Kaineng. And here is the part here I refuse to believe anything you’re saying.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

loved the week we had vs Kaineng.

You are in the infinitesimal minority on that one.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Pre-patch transfers have supposedly caused… no idea what you’re talking about, loved the week we had vs Kaineng. And here is the part here I refuse to believe anything you’re saying.

It will work! TRUST THEM!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

WOW, first we did nothing wrong, 2nd we ALL still here. NO BANS. Just a bunch of crap AR started cause they dont like i left. YES TCMM has some rebuilding to do on NSP and we are doing it. it going real well. Cant build Rome in a day

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Shinigami.5932

Shinigami.5932

It’s weird to see people talking about who has numers or zergs or “roams” and who retreats or always stands and fights greater number or any of that crap.

Imo, wvwvw is about war, not proving something. No honor, no cage matches, just fun. & conquest in an open world.

Aizen San

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@RonnyRaygun I started nothing.
Hope all is well for you and the folk who moved over there. Just remember, at the end of the day, it’s just a game.
On a side note, with the right work force and modern technology, I believe you can, in fact, build Rome in a day.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Every time we are about to take SM the server goes down..

This is like the third time.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

The only reason you guys got close to getting SM is because we had a troll build 10+ trebs and golems inside to waste our supply. Here’s a picture for proof.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Roger.5741

Roger.5741

So… Which server is the “Triad Knights [TK]” from?
Cause clearly the server transfer costs mean nothing to you guys

http://imgur.com/a/80Vqt

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

The only reason you guys got close to getting SM is because we had a troll build 10+ trebs and golems inside to waste our supply. Here’s a picture for proof.

I guess that’s why this happened lol:

Was wondering what this guy was so mad about…

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

That’s the one thing that annoys me about MMOs in general. I do not, nor will I ever understand the need for someone to cheat.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

Wow that’s more than just trolling… pretty shameful.

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

@Jscull

Sadly, zerging bring people in a zone of confort where they don’t feel the need to improve.

With culling and lag, Zerg fights are pretty random and you don’t learn to fight this way.

I followed a zerg from AR leaded by TwoGallant. I think he is a really effecient commander and one of the most present on our server. But I also saw how high level zerg fights happen :

1- Spot the enemy.
2- Stack on commander
3- Charge in

That pretty much how Zerg fight went. Again this is not TwoGallant fault. He is playing so our server win, and if we want to win, we have to win using wat Anet gives us : Culling , AoE limit (and soon to be nerfed) and small map. All this make Zerging and stacking the only viable way to WvW for score.

I went off track a bit, but that’s why I think Zerg followers won’t have the same skill in pvp as old school and sPvpers/Roamers.

So Jscull, for once I agree with you. But it doesn’t make them any kind of bad, it’s just the way they learned and play it. Roamers have the advantage because they learned another facet of WvW.

As you mention it, I started on UO, and that’s why I also prefer WvWing. Sure I miss the full loot and the free world pvp, but WvW isn’t that far.

you need to pay more attention. Theres a lot more than that.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

@Jscull

1- Spot the enemy.
2- Stack on commander
3- Charge in

you need to pay more attention. Theres a lot more than that.

Yeah, you need a supply of burgers to eat while playing through the night! Rough on the wallet!

Edit: That was a joke for all of you about to take offense.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

I guess that’s why this happened lol:

Was wondering what this guy was so mad about…

Oh I think you’re the mesmer from Envy that I fought in wvw not long ago, you’re the first good mesmer not using ranged attacks that I met.
(I was a AR sylvary ele from TWIN that kept bugging you if you remember)

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock