1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

To my friends in [RE]“Rethesis”… It has definitely been a lonnngg time since we have met. If Blackgate were to drop to T2 and Kaineng skips T3 then we’ll be seeing each other again; except on different fronts. The real WvW experience you have all been craving is in T1, T2 & T3 where a majority of the large organized W3 guilds reside so I hope you understand what your server is jumping into if you skip a tier. Blackgate has gone against WM once before and if your guilds are anything like them then I’m sure you will do fine. With all that said, I wish you luck on Kainengs rise and I hope you all keep up the momentum so we can see our brothers again soon

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi All

Hugable Guild Leader of EsF (SG guild GMT+8)

Once more, CD has experienced it worse exodus of guids since the launch of the games.
We have lost the following guild LW, KH, LaZy, RISE,, GoF, KO, TG (NA side) and Val, Edmw (Oceanic side) to xfer as such WvW coverage has been significantly reduce allowing Kaineng to turn most of the WvW map blue. It is demoralising in a way, but EsF will still continue to field our numbers during formal wvw days.

To all our fellow ex comrade in arms, I salute you for without you guys wvw would not have been successful in all our past tier matchup. To all servers who have recruit them you have definitely an advantage.

So in the spirit of wvw, We EsF will continue to fight on. Win or loss let have fun in wvw

Thanks for staying EsF, know that you’re not alone. I look forward to CD stabilizing and coming together after transfer become paid. We’re a good server with a good community which is especially shown right now by those who are staying despite these ‘dark’ times.

Meh, not much to do now, except try train our troop to improve since I think not many will transfer here if their sole purpose is wvw. But in PVE, it isn’t affected one bit. Way to many people roaming around killing those things.

CD will have to go some more tiers, and eventually it will stabilize.

Oddly the incentive to move to a server for PvE is about to be gone since people will be able to guest to any server in their region. The only reason to transfer this week is really WvW.

well, if you’re willing to guest every single day, then that is just fine. i want to see it happen first before guessing what will happen. ;3

wvw are not much, they make 10 percent of a server. or less even. ;3

FWIW, you don’t get the WvW buffs when guesting. It’s a minor point but it may matter to some people. * shrug *

Ya, i’m a part of those some people. I don’t really do anything other than wvw. But, some things is beyond my control >.,< hehe. We’ll see what happens.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

I bow to CD for the dueling.

specially bow to KoMe. thanks for the duel speacialy that bunker ele. long fight that got no where.

thanks for the entertainment

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Hi All

Hugable Guild Leader of EsF (SG guild GMT+8)

Once more, CD has experienced it worse exodus of guids since the launch of the games.
We have lost the following guild LW, KH, LaZy, RISE,, GoF, KO, TG (NA side) and Val, Edmw (Oceanic side) to xfer as such WvW coverage has been significantly reduce allowing Kaineng to turn most of the WvW map blue. It is demoralising in a way, but EsF will still continue to field our numbers during formal wvw days.

To all our fellow ex comrade in arms, I salute you for without you guys wvw would not have been successful in all our past tier matchup. To all servers who have recruit them you have definitely an advantage.

So in the spirit of wvw, We EsF will continue to fight on. Win or loss let have fun in wvw

Glad to know you guys are staying!

WvW should be interesting these next couple weeks and months. I’m actually looking forward the challenge of rebuilding almost from scratch!

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Akitsuki.6803

Akitsuki.6803

It is fun to see that RoG with a handful of people and some other players able to defend a tower against RISE for quite some time and we are able to take it back and defend it whenever they took it last saturday.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Fun time at Cragtop.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

As you can see from the attached picture, week 42 is where we were destroyed by some farm boy who spent his free time shooting womp rats with his T-16. Following this disappointment, we slowly rebuilt to become even bigger and more powerful than before. Unfortunately, at week 03, we were once again destroyed, but this time by a bunch of teddy bears and fish people with the uncanny ability to detect traps.

Attachments:

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

For the first time in this match-up, we can take a well deserved break, in the middle of a battle, without being run over by the Kaineng Zerg.

Attachments:

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

For the first time in this match-up, we can take a well deserved break, in the middle of a battle, without being run over by the Kaineng Zerg.

Interesting key mappings.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Looks like most of the action was in CDBL over the weekend. Always a queue.
Gotta say I am not getting the best loot in the world so far, maybe it’s because I was running my alts, maybe because I was a heathen unto myself and zerging with my alts on top of that (hey, exp is exp). I hope you guys are banking more off of us. I think I got a dye off a mob once. Sold it, those things are money makers right now! Anyway. Neither CD or YB have danced on my corpse yet! I appreciate it. Don’t rub it in, man. Zerg fights at Sunny that when on almost all day Sunday were fantastic. Zergolytes were listening well for the most part.

My parting suggestion for Kain of the day is: commanders should talk to each other about what they’re doing and where they need people more. We had a mini map chat implosion when backup wasn’t received at an undisclosed location. I have a hunch it’s because the blue doritos weren’t communicating their needs to each other and too focused on trying to win the hearts of the pugs. I don’t know for sure, for I am small and lack the hat of the blue dorito. Just a hunch. We are quicker at reacting now, now we need to learn how to react in more than one place at once.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

If you got a bunch of guilds from CD, good luck getting commanders to communicate, they pretty much do their own thing.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Millenium has kain as going to t3 now.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

T3 would be fantastic…..and I hope they have enough oceanic coverage to keep us there. T1 is a place I have no desire to return to.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Maguuma definitely doesn’t. Dragonbrand might.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

T3 would be fantastic…..and I hope they have enough oceanic coverage to keep us there. T1 is a place I have no desire to return to.

They won’t necessarily need a big oceanic population, just enough to hamstring Kaineng’s. It may have been an anomaly because it was over the holiday period, but the Mag/YB/DB match ended in 3rd for DB despite the fact they had the largest Oceanic+ population by far.

I do hope that Kaineng only makes it to tier 3, not out of spite but because it will be interesting to see if Mag can outplay them at both strategic and tactical levels and whether DB’s Oceanic/Asians can impede Kaineng’s. Come next Saturday morning, if Kaineng NA wakes up to assets that aren’t fully upgraded, you will know you are in for a tough week (and the matchup thread will be glorious).

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

(and the matchup thread will be glorious).

Heck with the thread – the matchup will be glorious. :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

(and the matchup thread will be glorious).

Heck with the thread – the matchup will be glorious. :-)

Unfortunately I won’t be in it, so I will have to dine vicariously on the tears :’P

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

We desperately need to shed our fair weather players. Ive been bored for weeks.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

Anyone see the irony in this post and the posters name.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I do not see it. Judas might be a good player/person. I do think it is not proper to judge his post based on his name.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

We desperately need to shed our fair weather players. Ive been bored for weeks.

I observe that I have been having more fun this week with the remaining players who are more organized and willing to work with others than those independent and stubborn people. No offense meant to those who left. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

If you got a bunch of guilds from CD, good luck getting commanders to communicate, they pretty much do their own thing.

I agree. We tried a simple diversion trick last night (GMT +8) using breakout event and we reclaimed a tower without much resistance. There is an obvious communication lag between kain groups.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: thornbeard.9204

thornbeard.9204

Been lurking for a long time, but thought I’d chime in about the matches. My main was born on HoD near the beginning of GW2 release, and I moved to Kaineng after fighting queues for a few days.

Back in the day, W3 on Kaineng was brutal, and I loved it the whole time we were at the rock bottom of tiers. We ignored the score and played for the challenge.

I remember how we danced and cheered each time we took just 1 tower on our borderland for a little while. I remember being lucky enough to run with a couple of great leaders turning pugs into small elite strike forces that left the enemy scratching their heads about who or what we were. Most of Kaineng didn’t even know they existed. You just had to be there when they formed the party.

So times have really changed. What keeps me in this world, where queues have become commonplace, and maps are filled with immigrants (all of whome we welcome), and where one player makes little difference in the grand scheme of things? Maybe it’s that die-hard character of old Kaineng that lives on. Maybe it’s the loyalty one gets from sticking it through the times of desperation. Maybe it’s pride developed from countless little victories I always consider worth more than a number on a score, or the blood bond shared with the troops each time we were wiped to spawn. I believe these same things are felt by my enemies and their worlds.

And so my fate follows this world through rise or fall. It doesn’t matter. Either way I will find the battle lines. I will salute the brave ones who crash into us and fall, as I will push myself across the edge and fall a thousand times, only to return for more.

Amanitren [KAIN] Kaineng
aka I Die The Most aka Chaulk Outline

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Tool.3749

Tool.3749

Meh, not much to do now, except try train our troop to improve since I think not many will transfer here if their sole purpose is wvw. But in PVE, it isn’t affected one bit. Way to many people roaming around killing those things.

CD will have to go some more tiers, and eventually it will stabilize.

Oddly the incentive to move to a server for PvE is about to be gone since people will be able to guest to any server in their region. The only reason to transfer this week is really WvW.

The guesting system has really been live in this game for a long time now. A ton of people including myself have been using gw2lfg.com for months to set up dungeon runs with people from other servers. Names are unique to the game not a server. So if you knew the name then you could invite to your group.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

That was quite touching, thornbeard. Thanks from another old guard Kaineng.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

Been lurking for a long time, but thought I’d chime in about the matches. My main was born on HoD near the beginning of GW2 release, and I moved to Kaineng after fighting queues for a few days.

Back in the day, W3 on Kaineng was brutal, and I loved it the whole time we were at the rock bottom of tiers. We ignored the score and played for the challenge.

I remember how we danced and cheered each time we took just 1 tower on our borderland for a little while. I remember being lucky enough to run with a couple of great leaders turning pugs into small elite strike forces that left the enemy scratching their heads about who or what we were. Most of Kaineng didn’t even know they existed. You just had to be there when they formed the party.

So times have really changed. What keeps me in this world, where queues have become commonplace, and maps are filled with immigrants (all of whome we welcome), and where one player makes little difference in the grand scheme of things? Maybe it’s that die-hard character of old Kaineng that lives on. Maybe it’s the loyalty one gets from sticking it through the times of desperation. Maybe it’s pride developed from countless little victories I always consider worth more than a number on a score, or the blood bond shared with the troops each time we were wiped to spawn. I believe these same things are felt by my enemies and their worlds.

And so my fate follows this world through rise or fall. It doesn’t matter. Either way I will find the battle lines. I will salute the brave ones who crash into us and fall, as I will push myself across the edge and fall a thousand times, only to return for more.

I agree with you. Last night (oceanic) we were desperately trying to defend crag and managed to held it till the walls got upgraded. We were whooping when that happened. One of my commanders said, to quote her," Somehow, trying to defend that 45 points is more satisfying and fun than all the stomping we did when we were strong." Some of the KoMies were saying that this is what WvW should be about. Working together to perform a difficult task. People from different guilds were shouting at each other," I love you guys!" I never had that kind of feeling when we were in higher tiers.

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

Interesting key mappings.

Yeah, I took a long time trying to figure this out in order to keep my fingers from tangling with each other

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I agree with you. Last night (oceanic) we were desperately trying to defend crag and managed to held it till the walls got upgraded. We were whooping when that happened. One of my commanders said, to quote her," Somehow, trying to defend that 45 points is more satisfying and fun than all the stomping we did when we were strong." Some of the KoMies were saying that this is what WvW should be about. Working together to perform a difficult task. People from different guilds were shouting at each other," I love you guys!" I never had that kind of feeling when we were in higher tiers.

And then Crystal Desert discovered what Maguuma 1.0 was all about.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

We were outmanned when we took back all our towers in EB. Then the buff went away and we took back our keep. Went to check up on our BL before trying to get back to EB. A queue appeared. LOL.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Haha, more fun times in CD BL. Repelling zerg after zerg after zerg.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Ah Team Legacy! How many times have we faced them now? We faced them when they were in NSP, when they were in ET, when they were in IOJ and now in Kaineng. TL, will you guys leave us alone if we hoist up the white flag?

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: BOSS.6243

BOSS.6243

score update for those who want to see CD got pawned.

Attachments:

I Hunger For Battle
Captain Hot Stuff. [NAGA]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

>.< okay, the score is bad T.T

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Zino.1576

Zino.1576

still don’t understand why ur wan to move to kaineng rather than moving to a tier 1 or tier 2 sv

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

And we are not obliged to make you understand

Yes, we are all bandwagoners who like to pick on low tier servers and we all like to gang up on a single scaled up 80s with 10 people. We all traansfered here so we can destroy any semblance of balance you have here in your WvW. We also like to spawn camp all of you with 5 ballistas, 2 arrow carts and a treb because we could.

There happy now?

And Chastor

Whats up with that post of yours.

All i got from it was..

Queues!
Guilds stick to their assigned Borderlands!
Somebody throws a fit!
We arent gonna WvW anymore!
Chastor kitten !!
Chastor puts nail in coffin with forum thread!

Basically, to sum it up, it feels like lots of people kittening about stupid stuff
Why do u guilds always get something to argue about over something so trivial =.=

Chastor i shall now blame you for Kainengs second implosion and guild drama-rama.
Guilty as charged!
/hits gavel

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Unfated.7598

Unfated.7598

lets not get this thread locked/deleted aswell

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

So, how many deaths do you guys have on your main char? I’m at 1,211 myself.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Only 484 deaths here.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Haha, this one was fun.

>.< We did what we could in trying to hold it, but no back up came. ahaha.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

Haha! First time I have ever seen a guild member in any picture ever taken. (We’re a tiny guild)

That FTE necromancer is my best friend. He’s quite good.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Haha! First time I have ever seen a guild member in any picture ever taken. (We’re a tiny guild)

:3 Necromancers are op They are fun to party with, especially in wvw. Awesome skills, especially pulling enemies down.

I’m sure the guild you are in will continue to grow over time, as long as you guys are having fun. ;3 and i’m sure you are good too.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Cacti Eleven.9135

Cacti Eleven.9135

:3 Necromancers are op They are fun to party with, especially in wvw. Awesome skills, especially pulling enemies down.

I’m sure the guild you are in will continue to grow over time, as long as you guys are having fun. ;3 and i’m sure you are good too.

There is only about 5 of us currently in CD. The rest couldn’t move over from Fergusson’s Crossing. Even if they had, however, we would still be tiny. We’re all friends though, so all we care about is having fun along the way. I will personally be in wvw as much as I possibly can this week. I’ll be out there laying siege and slugging it out with as many Kains as I can find. I’m pretty terrible actually. That doesn’t stop me from coming back though.

On another note, I really love the Yakkies already. Was fighting for our garrison in CDBL on the second day I believe, and while Kain was throwing everything they had at us, you snuck in and started taking the southern part of the map from them. Hehe. Can’t wait to fight you guys when Kain leaves.

-Tilgan Arcanius

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Ah, it is just a matter of practice. But fear not, I think we are on the same side if you are a Crystal Desert player, because Presence [Awe] is in Crystal Desert.

And Sov Ciel – is me.

These pictures are of us, Crystal Desert heroes, defending our keeps, and fighting hard even if we are limited in number/gold/supplies. Things required in WVW if wanting to fight in more competitive higher tiers.

Other than that, I’m so proud of our server now. There is less drama. The people are fighting together. And Holding that one keep/tower/garrison means more than all the score points that Holding a lot of areas give.

-Sov Ciel, Ruby Eyes Sov – Crystal Desert.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

CD here. My guild (TKVA) consisting of 2 guardians, 2 rangers, and a mesmer were demolishing Kaineng groups double our size or more at the west supply camp and west keep on the CD borderlands between 11pm-1:30am EST. Two Kaineng commanders were victims multiple times. We locked down that area for a long time without ever dying.

Hats off to the two commanders, berserker warriors with legendary greatswords, mesmer with CoF gear, slippery human engineer dressed in all white, and any others who tried to get rid of us.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Soccerfan.7462

Soccerfan.7462

This fight is ridiculous, and hopeless. Yak’s is being demolished, purely incinerated..

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

I do not see it. Judas might be a good player/person. I do think it is not proper to judge his post based on his name.

I can only assume he is referring to Judas being kind of a kitten if you believe in the biblical version of history? Even then I’m not sure I see the “irony” in it :-P

On a side note, if you remove the religious connotations surrounding the name, I actually find it to be rather beautiful…

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

This fight is ridiculous, and hopeless. Yak’s is being demolished, purely incinerated..

Hey, we’re still fighting and pushing forward as best we can.

Noone thinks there’s really any point to it, or chance to win, but that’s irrelevant. Benders fight regardless of how stacked against them the odds are.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: AcFiBu.9624

AcFiBu.9624

I fought a bunch of WM in YBBL tonight. I really expected more. Maguuma guilds were alot more organized and ruthless IMO. Not that they are bad or anything, but it wasnt much of a resistance.

I haven’t seen WM as of late but by how much I see people say they are good I was really disappointed in them. The couple nights my guild ran into them we wiped them while outnumbered by them. The only time they beat us is when they outnumbered us by a really massive amount.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

WM is pretty big and like any big guild they are going to have their stars and their not-so-much-stars. WM’s top10 man squad is pretty impressive. However, part of their guild is… not so much.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

I only had the heart to fight KN for 3 days… after the moral victories of taking CDBL Garrison a few times I called it a match and I’ll spend until Friday playing sPvP and Max Payne 3. I’ll say I was definitely encouraged by the amount of fight we displayed, and I think next week will be a good matchup. G’luck in the higher tiers, it’s brutal up there.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council