1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Hi All

Hugable Guild Leader of EsF (SG guild GMT+8)

Once more, CD has experienced it worse exodus of guids since the launch of the games.
We have lost the following guild LW, KH, LaZy, RISE,, GoF, KO, TG (NA side) and Val, Edmw (Oceanic side) to xfer as such WvW coverage has been significantly reduce allowing Kaineng to turn most of the WvW map blue. It is demoralising in a way, but EsF will still continue to field our numbers during formal wvw days.

To all our fellow ex comrade in arms, I salute you for without you guys wvw would not have been successful in all our past tier matchup. To all servers who have recruit them you have definitely an advantage.

So in the spirit of wvw, We EsF will continue to fight on. Win or loss let have fun in wvw

Respect salutes

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

It is fun to see that RoG with a handful of people and some other players able to defend a tower against RISE for quite some time and we are able to take it back and defend it whenever they took it last saturday.

Haha man those golem in the box OP!! Nerf!!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

lol, I wish I could hear the Kain voice chat. I imagine it must go something like:
Zergling 1: OMG, there’s Yaks inbound to Longview!
Zergling 2: Crap, how many?
Zergling 1: It’s a zerg man, they must have 6, no wait, SEVEN yaks!
Zergling 2: Mother of god….
Zergling 1: Kitten! They just took Longview from our forces! Reporting massive casualties there.
Zergling 2: Holy cheetohs! Commander! What should we do against those odds?
Commander: …. Well mentlegen, in this situation there’s only one thing we CAN do.
Send 30, plus whomever else you see zoning in.
Zerglings 1 and 2: AYE AYE SIR!

;)

This post right here just won the match-up!!!!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zaniix.9074

zaniix.9074

I just want to say thanks to all the YB and CD players who continue to fight. WVW is not fun unless there is someone to battle and I know how it feels to be on the down end of an unfair battle.

I truly hope that WvW eventually evens out and settles down to better match ups for all because that is when it is most fun. I do not think anyone really wants to fight a drastically uneven battle

Tranquill Rain [CO]

——Tranquill Rain [CO]——

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Akitsuki.6803

Akitsuki.6803

It is fun to see that RoG with a handful of people and some other players able to defend a tower against RISE for quite some time and we are able to take it back and defend it whenever they took it last saturday.

Haha man those golem in the box OP!! Nerf!!

They are fun to use. Its sad that they removed it from WvW. 5 of us using Golem in the Box whenever the wall or the Door is down and they cant enter and if they do we will just go back to the Lords room and use it there

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Bottom line: Play fair on the forums.

:D It’s all in good fun. :P

Nothing against most Yaks but am a bit annoyed at the ones that are attacking us when we have a common enemy,

Oh! Well afaik we Yak’s have never done alliances, nor do we ever intend to do alliances. Both factions on the opposite side are the enemy on the field. Occasionally our commanders will plan things around whether one side is pushing or getting hammered in order to take tactical advantage of the situation to our benefit but for most Benders it’s a simple matter of “if it’s red, it’s dead.” And I love my servermates for it.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

(edited by Braxxus.2904)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

It’s been fun guys, we’re… slowly improving. Thanks for all the fights Kaineng guys, though I wish at some points there were less of you guys seriously!

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Personally speaking, the battle at YBBL last night, reigned as the most fun I have had all week ~ reset was fun, but the gar fight just had so much ‘things to do’. So shout out to the yakkington’s who all participated.

To the folks on kain who managed to helped. Big thanks in part to your assistance and fight. It was a long battle, and I’m certain to see many more of those couple hour battles as we move on. I hope all sides involved enjoyed the skirmish. But the week’s not done and we have a few more good days of battle ahead.

Lastly, going to shout out to the bv thief c p and orb guard who kept me down, gj guys. I think you both must have been partied together … with an axe war I believe too? In any event … you guys fought hard in the wee hours. Appreciate it.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Mehknic.2904

Mehknic.2904

Yaks, are you guys scared of Kaineng? Would be nice to stop attacking us in EB.

So yaks are attacking Kain.
Attacking Kain means they’re scared.

wut?
does not compute

Rephrased for clarity. Nothing against most Yaks but am a bit annoyed at the ones that are attacking us when we have a common enemy,

As a commander from EB last night, I can tell you why this happened. We showed up on the map at primetime, took back our third of EB, and then started pushing into Kaineng territory with some success. While we were doing that, we looked back and saw that CD was pushing into ours after taking back theirs. After that, the floodgates opened. If you guys were going to hit the weaker target, we would too. Why waste our time beating our heads against the fortified blues while losing our stuff when we could just smash through the unfortified greens and stop your backcapping at the same time?

It also happened on reset night. We’d get our stuff on the BL, start pushing blue, and then we’d have green sieging our stuff from behind because it was the easier target.

In other words: you reap what you sow.

[Malum Factum] – Yak’s Bend – www.malumfactum.com
Mehknic || Engineer
Merknerk || Guardian

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

My 3 guildies and I were fighting hordes of Team Legacy squads numbering 8-10 over and over again near the south camp on the CD borderlands. We held it for an hour or more up until they showed up with 15 people or more.

I thought Team Legacy was supposed to be super serious pro PvPers?

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hexin.5603

wut?
does not compute

Rephrased for clarity. Nothing against most Yaks but am a bit annoyed at the ones that are attacking us when we have a common enemy,

I vote this one as second best post of the thread …

~X Kain

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

wut?
does not compute

I vote this one as second best post of the thread …

~X Kain

A least it’s not as bad as when we fought EBay and DR. DR kept throwing zergs at the back of EBay zergs when they were attacking our keeps in EBay BL. Why? No clue but it made wiping them both faster.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

[/snip]
Id like to repost the post that one of my guildies managed to copy paste before it was deleted here, but it will get deleted again. If some1 can point me to kaineng forums ill gladly repost it there.

Good luck with that, there are a ridiculous number of “kaineng forums”.

www.wm-united.com
www.kaineng.enjin.com
www.neverendingodds.com
www.kainengserver.com
www.kainengcenter.com

Enjoy.

Kaineng TV has the best daytime lineup of drama lhama superstars!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Neverendingodds.com is an alliance site not a community site. Same with wm-united.com it’s WM’s international site. The others well yeah GL with that.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: WongLee.5472

WongLee.5472

FOR YAKSBEND! BV REPRESENT!
In the wee hours of the morning a handful of Yaks took back which is rightfully ours and though short lived it is our Victory FOR YAKSBEND! FOR BLACKWATER VANGAURD!
excuse much of the trash talk in the video, because I was really getting into it, sorry but not really Just remember Yaks WE NEVER GIVE UP! FOR YAKSBEND! FOR YAKSBEND! FOR YAKSBEND!
http://twitch.tv/wongleeonline/c/1881374

[KCRO]&[ApeX] Warrior Commander
Xin Ai Lee o7

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

Watch out for an engi from SoS on kaineng, he has the power of teleportation and immunity while downed, he also had CoF gear.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hexin.5603

In the wee hours of the morning a handful of Yaks took back which is rightfully ours and though short lived it is our Victory FOR YAKSBEND! FOR BLACKWATER VANGAURD!
excuse much of the trash talk in the video, because I was really getting into it, sorry but not really Just remember Yaks WE NEVER GIVE UP! FOR YAKSBEND! FOR YAKSBEND! FOR YAKSBEND!

Did you enjoy the pve? … in any event at least you had fun.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

God forbid Yak’s Bend makes an effort despite facing Kaineng. I don’t understand how anyone one Kaineng can be talking trash on these forums.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

On behalf of the Thief Squad that claimed the bounty, It was really fun and entertaining event that we been looking for for a while , would like to thank everyone that participated in it and took part, also i’d like to mention that if there is any target/commander you want to kill in ANY match up with CD send a PM and make sure you have details of how he looks like , prefer a screen shot and you’ll have his dead body.

P.S jarvan your head is still around , you might wanna take it back.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Vile.5678

Vile.5678

Watch out for an engi from SoS on kaineng, he has the power of teleportation and immunity while downed, he also had CoF gear.

I confirm this. I have footage of this player hacking. Me and my friend must have killed him about 5 times over and over and he kept coming after us within seconds of killing him. Good thing he was terrible though.

Warrior – Whrawl
Thief – Radderic
Mesmer – Smash Kablooey

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hexin.5603

^^^ look at my earlier post, I’m crediting the bv thief =) … for the pvp

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

As a commander from EB last night, I can tell you why this happened. We showed up on the map at primetime, took back our third of EB, and then started pushing into Kaineng territory with some success. While we were doing that, we looked back and saw that CD was pushing into ours after taking back theirs. After that, the floodgates opened. If you guys were going to hit the weaker target, we would too. Why waste our time beating our heads against the fortified blues while losing our stuff when we could just smash through the unfortified greens and stop your backcapping at the same time?

It also happened on reset night. We’d get our stuff on the BL, start pushing blue, and then we’d have green sieging our stuff from behind because it was the easier target.

No worries, we clarified it in map chat right after YB pushed south and made us try to defend our keep against CD and our tower against YB. Impossible to do with the numbers we had.

In any case, all present CD players have been educated that it was our own fault. We had a rogue commander turn on his tag and take a zerg north, all the way to Mendons. We couldn’t believe it especially since we had a commander deep into special K territory.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Classy, aren’t you?

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hexin.5603

My apologies… it was funny to watch you guys in golems … and sounded fun. I write the note for no players there ;-)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I confirm this. I have footage of this player hacking. Me and my friend must have killed him about 5 times over and over and he kept coming after us within seconds of killing him. Good thing he was terrible though.

If you can post a screen shot of him/her, we here in Kaineng can keep an eye out for him. If we see him/her hacking we will report him/her ourselves.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

My apologies… it was funny to watch you guys in golems … and sounded fun. I write the note for no players there ;-)

All good. I am just protective of our BV Commanders.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Honnor.6295

Honnor.6295

Hexin, I am sure you did not mean this as a troll, These young people put up a Video to show TEAM spirit! Not to troll Kaineng server.

DO you not get it? really?

They just did! what 1/2 your server does to both these team because of no1:am to 11:am coverage server time on ether YB OR CD. YB held you till 3:am Server on reset..1150 points spread<! for 14 hours! Are you really that kittening good? I think not and that alone proves it. We all had to go to sleep on CD and YB then K’s night crew came in and took world map while both servers YB and CD had no one playing.

Then held it for 15 hours, not in a fight, but because we were all asleep. This is not Kaineng’s fault at all, there morning team is playing when they can play on the other side of the world< but it is not the fault of YB or CD that these servers have no one playing from 1:am server to 11:am server but to come here and even say PVE door to YB OR CD, is simply rude. Yes Kaineng had no one there at YBBL Garrison or CDBL Garrison because your team at 2:AM in the morning was to busy turning the entire world map blue because no one on ether server was awake.

So please do not come troll Blackwater guild. They have good team spirit, and are trying to keep there server morale up and we at Yaksbend are glad for them to be part of our server. What have you done for your server? I respect Kaineng, and so does Yaksbend Alliance…do not ruin it please and get over yourself this comment from you is Vexing to say the least.

Guild leader: scÖrn
Alliance founder/Yaksbend.com
“Winter is Coming”

(edited by Honnor.6295)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Thanks to Kains & Yaks for enjoyable battles during last two nights (GMT+8), it has become less of zerging & more of organised group fighting, where victory depends on the side who has better tactic & better at co-ordination. One word: FUN

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: sinfulape.6301

sinfulape.6301

Thanks to Kains & Yaks for enjoyable battles during last two nights (GMT+8), it has become less of zerging & more of organised group fighting, where victory depends on the side who has better tactic & better at co-ordination. One word: FUN

Really, I think Kain and CD should be married in some way since that’s what you do when you’re married – fight. Week’s coming to an end, and it’ll be sad to part, but if I ever have to transfer, I want to be on a server fighting CD. Thanks guys for being good sports.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sparkle Soldier.4178

Sparkle Soldier.4178

{happy family}

Hexin, I am sure you did not mean this as a troll,

{pew pew}

What have you done for your server??

I respect Kaineng, and so does Yaksbend Alliance…do not ruin it please.

And get over yourself. This comment from you is Vexing to say the least.

Really amazing! Deeply you swimming in the toilet. Just amazing you kitten’s say the best English long, long, long replies own rant against only him write on one line. Just amazing kitten.
I going to end his simple wishes for happiness oppose your in the long rant mad angry thought.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Despite casualties and lack of manpower, Blackwater Vanguard [BV] commanders/players and other Yak’s Bend players have not given up. We go in every day and make sure that Kaineng has some repair bills to pay! Every time we are gearing up for an assault, this speech comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lEOOZDbMrgE#t=133s

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hexin.5603

This comment from you is Vexing to say the least.

Your kidding right? I did not knock the guild, nor a player. In fact the opposite on the post prior, maybe you missed it? On top of it, when they responded I sent an apology, may have missed that too given the book your attempting to write about guild/ server pride … in response to “no one’s home”.

I get your mad ‘at the line I wrote’, but seriously … when a molehill is a molehill, don’t waste time building mountains out of it. I’m not going to write twice the book and gloat about myself & contributions (guess what that is how digressing a topic, digresses further and derails threads).

The other 1 line, being genuine to the bv team member I responded too… did just that. Are you okay with that, Scorn?

Moving back on topic, I would also say I noticed a separate posting outside from here on a hills takeover while at work, congrats.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: mike.8365

mike.8365

Great vid

Leonitrous – 80 Charr Warrior
[SOL] Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Really, I think Kain and CD should be married in some way since that’s what you do when you’re married – fight.

lol, I just imagine the first post of the thread when Kain & CD meet up again will be:

“HONEY!! I’m home~~ Get ready your flagpole for some quality family time!” XD

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Ugggh, today has been the first time I’ve seen such incompetence on our part in a long time.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Ugggh, today has been the first time I’ve seen such incompetence on our part in a long time.

Not really Deathdom, just remember your own words:

Looks like we will be green in T4 which sucks. Its been 11 weeks since CD was last red. Would be nice to have a change of scenery in EB.

Well, it will be 12 weeks of not being red since we are projected to be blue next week.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

lol, WM guys nicely done taking the map back as the population dropped off to nothing. Thy zergs are zergtastically impressive.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: rchow.6027

rchow.6027

I still enjoyed the fights. However short they were.

Yak’s Bend ={Blackwater Vanguard}=

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

I still enjoyed the fights. However short they were.

True that. Even at it’s most imbalanced wuvwuv is still the best part of the game by far.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Likesh.7625

Likesh.7625

good fight with CD in CD BL yesterday night GMT +8 . The battle is really Heat between sunny hill and garrison. =)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

weird ,I haven’t seen WM team (or a single member of theirs) for 2 days , usually they are assigned to EB or KN BL , what happened to them .

They took a break (a deserved break) They just got back today >:D

Venon Runeblade-Thief-[RE]-Rethesis-Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Haha. >.< Just a few of us. >.<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: il Mietitrice.4261

il Mietitrice.4261

Fighting YB and CD has been fun : )… good show old boys!

Villon Hood, KAIN Officer, Currently bouncing between SoS and Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

lol, WM guys nicely done taking the map back as the population dropped off to nothing. Thy zergs are zergtastically impressive.

You mean like yesterday morning when we had out manned buffs in YB BL and were defending both bay keep and hills against 25+ man zergs at the same time? We couldn’t hold both and were unable to get hills inner sieged up and repaired due to the amount of stuff being thrown at the door. Think we killed 2 golems and 4 catas, but when you have less than 10 people and no commander icon to rally the noobs you’re kind of at a loss.

Its OK though, got our guild commanders online a little later and painted the map again.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

(edited by Ninya.3942)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: brandondickey.5680

brandondickey.5680

Most fun I’ve had in a long, long time in YB BL last night defending and re-defending Towers and Garrison. Great fun guys!

Geoff Peterson – Asura Staff Ele
Brondan Decay – Human SB Ranger
The Guild of Guardsmen [TGOG] – Kaineng – www.NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Overall, this has been a good week imo. Our forum made it to today without a single mod lock, and I’d like to think that just about everyone involved had fun at some point. To both CD and the Benders – you guys are great opponents, and I’ve learned alot from you this week. Haven’t seen a post for fight club yet, but I’d imagine there will be one tonight – looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I will say one thing about this match up, it has given me a greater appreciation for the exotic creature known as the Yak’s Bend WvW player. After hours of wading through seas of blue D/D eles and thieves, I finally manage to spot the elusive red YB player and stand still in awe. Then my memory is jogged, “Oh yeah” I think, “This is a match with three servers in it.” I prepare to take a screen shot of the Yak to give my fellow CD players as proof that they still exist, but before I can press the button, the Yak players is consumed by a sea of blue and danced upon like some piece of trash.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Foddzy.6291

Foddzy.6291

To the lone YB’er: What an epic mesmer battle near the YB entrance to CD Borderlands last night! I was trembling and sweating by the end, an intricate thing of beauty amongst the zergs. You are talentend and will come out on top next time I’m sure. ~XoXo Mystic Crystal Dust~

Attachments:

(edited by Foddzy.6291)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

I will say one thing about this match up, it has given me a greater appreciation for the exotic creature known as the Yak’s Bend WvW player. After hours of wading through seas of blue D/D eles and thieves, I finally manage to spot the elusive red YB player and stand still in awe. Then my memory is jogged, “Oh yeah” I think, “This is a match with three servers in it.” I prepare to take a screen shot of the Yak to give my fellow CD players as proof that they still exist, but before I can press the button, the Yak players is consumed by a sea of blue and danced upon like some piece of trash.

Wat

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

You don’t see the Yak bender cos there too busy in their own borderlands trying to
Take our garrison. Well technically it’s theirs but it’s ours now.

This is a weird week. Wvw isn’t about the points anymore. It’s like garrison keep wars. The yak benders and crystal deserters really wants it back.

Garrison must hold!
Or I’ll feel I lost the matchup.