1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Two Kaineng commanders were victims multiple times.

FYI, make sure you screenshot it if you kill any Kaineng commander from RISE. There’s a 39g bounty right now for a certain someone from there.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

39g? Your bounties put ours to shame

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

To my friends in [RE]“Rethesis”… It has definitely been a lonnngg time since we have met. If Blackgate were to drop to T2 and Kaineng skips T3 then we’ll be seeing each other again; …… I hope you all keep up the momentum so we can see our brothers again soon

Glad to see you guys are doing well and enjoying the battle. Been a long time since we parted Hollywood. Keep up the battle on BG. We do not hope to skip tiers yet though.

I can’t speak for the other guilds, but I think it’s a consensus that most of us still wish to have that week to gel, work together and improve some foundational items. We get some time each day to do so, but skipping t3 would hurt us more than help us. alot of the other servers battle back and forth up here, winning some weeks and losing others. But all have 1 thing above us, they know much about the opponents patterns and play styles. We don’t yet have that track record as a server (yes, players do, but..) as a server it’s more important to live the experiences and learn from them. With the coming reset of the tiers it may be sooner or longer that we come to arms. Keep well.

This fight is ridiculous, and hopeless. Yak’s is being demolished, purely incinerated..

Hey, we’re still fighting and pushing forward as best we can.

Noone thinks there’s really any point to it, or chance to win, but that’s irrelevant. Benders fight regardless of how stacked against them the odds are.

Soccerfan, not really called for.

Braxxus, and others (I think sc0rn), and yak’s. You have plenty of strength in yak’s. I see it first hand spending my prime in your BL. I am just catching up to the past 2 days threads. the reason for this, is most of the NA prime time I have had a great opportunity to battle with some of you. 2 nights ago, we had a small crew protecting yak’s and you guys had a small crew (I think) looking for fights. Not caring about camps or yak’s, but definitely were looking for a level playing field fight. You guys were great fyi. I think that crew battled us about 2-3 times over an hour before heading off and battling elsewhere (bunker engi, I believe guard or war, 2 randoms who left for the last battle a mes and ele I think).

Last night I have to admit, was a calm before storm scenario which almost led to you taking back the garrison. At one moment, it was dead quiet, peaceful people slowly left the map … 10 minutes later, towers taken, trebs trebbing, open walls, golems, the real deal. And there’s us with about 20 maybe scattered on the map.

What a fun battle. 0 supplies been going to garrison for the majority of the night. Truly alot of fun. I hope you guys enjoyed that as well.

~ Xgammon / Hexin / X Sorrows

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

FYI, make sure you screenshot it if you kill any Kaineng commander from RISE. There’s a 39g bounty right now for a certain someone from there.

Wow, time to load up GW2 and go commander hunting

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

Not so easy as you might think against a good commander. Doable but not just by roaming around in a small group hunting for an enemy commander. You need to lay traps, force engagements on your own terms, and corner their forces in unexpected ways.

A good RISE, CO, or WM commander (sorry for the guilds I’ve left out) will likely be keeping a solid view over the progress of any battle and already have a viable escape plan for those willing to listen to them. If things start to go sour, they will call for a regrouping and back away from the fight.

You will have to be Ender, seeking out the single queen Bugger amid the swarm of enemies ;-)

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Psssh that’s only like $5 real money. Can’t even buy a hamburger with that. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Not so easy as you might think against a good commander. Doable but not just by roaming around in a small group hunting for an enemy commander. You need to lay traps, force engagements on your own terms, and corner their forces in unexpected ways.

A good RISE, CO, or WM commander (sorry for the guilds I’ve left out) will likely be keeping a solid view over the progress of any battle and already have a viable escape plan for those willing to listen to them. If things start to go sour, they will call for a regrouping and back away from the fight.

You will have to be Ender, seeking out the single queen Bugger amid the swarm of enemies ;-)

Well all the commanders I’ve seen so far are at the front of their zerg, so you just burst them down as they charge you and you get a dead commander. Only difference I’ve noticed between them and normal players is that they tend to run a lot more.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: zuube.5930

zuube.5930

T3 would be fantastic…..and I hope they have enough oceanic coverage to keep us there. T1 is a place I have no desire to return to.

Anyone see the irony in this post and the posters name.

I do not see it. Judas might be a good player/person. I do think it is not proper to judge his post based on his name.

I can only assume he is referring to Judas being kind of a kitten if you believe in the biblical version of history? Even then I’m not sure I see the “irony” in it :-P

On a side note, if you remove the religious connotations surrounding the name, I actually find it to be rather beautiful…

T3 would be fantastic…..and I hope they have enough oceanic coverage to keep us there. T1 is a place I have no desire to return to.-your oginal post

From that some one can say that Kain wasn`t your orignal server. Which is where the name choice comes into play, as in by you leaving a server for another.

You shouldn`t have to know of the bibical sense to have heard Judas used as a way to describe someone who betrayed someones trust. The most current example that comes to mind is the Lady Gaga song ‘Judas’

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Oh really….Who put up the bounty? Because I think my guild and I just found something to do until the next match up. Haha.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I don’t remember gems getting you so much gold cough

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Waffler.1257

I don’t remember gems getting you so much gold cough

He’s probably talking about hot GW2 gold, if ya know what I mean.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

T3 would be fantastic…..and I hope they have enough oceanic coverage to keep us there. T1 is a place I have no desire to return to.-your oginal post

From that some one can say that Kain wasn`t your orignal server. Which is where the name choice comes into play, as in by you leaving a server for another.

You shouldn`t have to know of the bibical sense to have heard Judas used as a way to describe someone who betrayed someones trust. The most current example that comes to mind is the Lady Gaga song ‘Judas’

Ah so.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

i’ll be honest, sore from losing do to overwhelming oceanic presence on the their server aside, i’ll still miss fighting kaineng

me and my guild have had a lot of fun fighting them so far this week

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

i’ll be honest, sore from losing do to overwhelming oceanic presence on the their server aside, i’ll still miss fighting kaineng

me and my guild have had a lot of fun fighting them so far this week

Not sure whether you’re from CD or Yak’s, but to be honest I’ve had tons of fun fighting both servers and have been impressed with both. Much respect.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I’m happy that CD/Yak are out taking keeps from us during the week.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I myself have been ridiculously impressed with both, more directly CD…been mostly hanging out in the Meow group “Training” for Zergball Awesomeness with my Mesmer. I’ve both wiped and been wiped against equal numbers and it has been beyond fun.(And we secretly were numerous times trying to give you guys openings to take towers/keeps…But the other Zerg just wouldn’t stop. -.- )

Note: The reason particularly CD is I haven’t fought many Benders, only seen the results of your smooth hit and runs! Which were very well done…love looking up to suddenly see a Keep red.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dariroch.6482

Dariroch.6482

My thoughts on this match up….

I will be happy to see Kain go and move on to higher tiers.

Had some really tough 1v1 fights against some good players. Being a solo Necro on CD trying to avoid groups of 5-50 of Kain was troublesome. But I believe I’m a better player for playing against Kaineng.

Thank you and good luck against the big boys.

Darirox gimp necro of Crystal Desert.

P.S. Server transfers are awesome : )

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

39g? Really? Skritt, I shld hv took pic of RISE corpses at EB keep last night

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeDredd.9865

JudgeDredd.9865

Haha, this one was fun.

>.< We did what we could in trying to hold it, but no back up came. ahaha.

Haha yeah last night was so much fun. MEOW was just doing training and then we here you guys putting up a fight. So the pew pew started.

Yeah that top pic where we wiped was so surprising we where sure on our screens you guys had wiped and then bam we all fell as u can see almost on top of each other.

But awesome fight thx for giving us a good night of wvw and good defense on garrison. As always epic Mesmers and there great portals always wins fights.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Hi, regarding the 39 gold and 30 mystic coin bounty, it has been claimed on 29 jan 2013, 430pm server time. The target is being eliminated outside of the CD garrison gate by enthusiastic bounty hunters from various guilds. Congratulations to the team that hunted him relentlessly. The bounty will be paid. For further details, please refer to http://crystal-desert.com/forum/index.php?threads/wanted-prince-jarvan-rise.176/#post-803. Seems like the server is having fun with this activity. KoME times will see if there is any other worthy targets out there for us to put up a bounty. If for some morbid reason you wish to volunteer yourself or others as a target, please offer us solid reasons why the CD server Shld “hate” you (killing our Dolyaks, dancing on CD corpse, camp spawning on our way pt). You can share with us your background story of how you became such a scoundrel. You need a credible story behind to make a good villian afterall!

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

(edited by shanmugong.6750)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I saw 30 WM killing a dolyak. Wasn’t impressed by the speed.

[RG]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Hi, regarding the 39 gold and 30 mystic coin bounty, it has been claimed on 29 jan 2013, 430pm server time. The target is being eliminated outside of the CD garrison gate by enthusiastic bounty hunters from various guilds. Congratulations to the team that hunted him relentlessly. The bounty will be paid. For further details, please refer to http://crystal-desert.com/forum/index.php?threads/wanted-prince-jarvan-rise.176/#post-803. Seems like the server is having fun with this activity. KoME times will see if there is any other worthy targets out there for us to put up a bounty. If for some morbid reason you wish to volunteer yourself or others as a target, please offer us solid reasons why the CD server Shld “hate” you (killing our Dolyaks, dancing on CD corpse, camp spawning on our way pt). You can share with us your background story of how you became such a scoundrel. You need a credible story behind to make a good villian afterall!

This sounds like a fun event to do on Tuesdays with each new WvW, like the Dolyak Parade every Thursday night.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

Will a member of the squad that took down the commander come forward and PM me in game? We will like to interview you on the full account of how you track down and fight through hordes of body guards, rainin arrows and pouring oil to manage to take him down. We will feature your story in our next edition of KoME Times. A book deal may be possible and if there is lots of sex, death and betrayal in the story. royalty fees may be worth up to thousands of gold.

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

To the sylvari thief who repeatedly attacked the SW supply camp on the Kaineng BL today: I was the asura ranger who killed you so many times. I feel bad because you were clearly the better player, I only prevailed because I had the camp NPCs backing me up, and occasionally a wandering player helped me out too. Even then there were many times where you almost had me, so my hat’s off to you for your skill and persistence!

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

To the sylvari thief who repeatedly attacked the SW supply camp on the Kaineng BL today: I was the asura ranger who killed you so many times. I feel bad because you were clearly the better player, I only prevailed because I had the camp NPCs backing me up, and occasionally a wandering player helped me out too. Even then there were many times where you almost had me, so my hat’s off to you for your skill and persistence!

Pfft, Thieves are never skilled. They’re simply designed in an absurd manner that when combined with the culling issues present in WvW, effectively doubling their invisible time compared to the time they are visible, that they are crazy stronger than what they should be. In TPvP they are far more balanced because the stealth-to-visible ratio is far more manageable. That and you’re a ranger, which immediately makes you more skilled than the powerhouse classes. So kudos to you sir.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: streamdevil.3867

streamdevil.3867

ya.. last night was fun in CD bl..i would like to thank those who came to work hand in hand to protect our CD Bl…

ya.. last night was fun in CD bl..i would like to thank those who came to work hand in hand to protect our CD Bl…hoping more guild commanders would step forward to work together and have fun together besides Esf n awe.. looking for more…

[INVC] streamdevil, TC

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Clever mesmer from CD!

Attachments:

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Clever mesmer from CD!

what’s with that picture? i don’t get it….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

loneknight.8425

Clever mesmer from CD!

I’ve seen live demo of that by FA a couple of weeks back XD

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Waffle.3748

Clever mesmer from CD!

I’ve seen live demo of that by FA a couple of weeks back XD

I was quite confused until she got rez’d thru the door, took a while to knock her away so we could kill safely

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Waffle.3748

Clever mesmer from CD!

The mes would not move away from the door, so she could be rez’d by teammates on the other side and then port them inside.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

Lol. I know who that mesmer is. She had a lot of practice dying in strategic locations.

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

lol, I wish I could hear the Kain voice chat. I imagine it must go something like:
Zergling 1: OMG, there’s Yaks inbound to Longview!
Zergling 2: Crap, how many?
Zergling 1: It’s a zerg man, they must have 6, no wait, SEVEN yaks!
Zergling 2: Mother of god….
Zergling 1: Kitten! They just took Longview from our forces! Reporting massive casualties there.
Zergling 2: Holy cheetohs! Commander! What should we do against those odds?
Commander: …. Well mentlegen, in this situation there’s only one thing we CAN do.
Send 30, plus whomever else you see zoning in.
Zerglings 1 and 2: AYE AYE SIR!

;)

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

(edited by Braxxus.2904)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Waffle.3748

lol, I wish I could hear the Kain voice chat. I imagine it must go something like:
Zergling 1: Kitten! They just took Longview from our forces! Reporting massive casualties there.
Zergling 2: My god! Commander! What should we do against those odds?
Commander: …. Well mentlegen, in this situation there’s only one thing we CAN do.

;)

The only viable option, honestly.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Clever mesmer from CD!

The mes would not move away from the door, so she could be rez’d by teammates on the other side and then port them inside.

ah.. i should try that next time…

ah.. i should try that next time…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Clever mesmer from CD!

We fixed it.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

To the Yaks that are attacking us, are you guys scared of Kaineng? Would be nice to stop attacking us in EB.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

Yaks, are you guys scared of Kaineng? Would be nice to stop attacking us in EB.

So yaks are attacking Kain.
Attacking Kain means they’re scared.

wut?
does not compute

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

wut?
does not compute

Rephrased for clarity. Nothing against most Yaks but am a bit annoyed at the ones that are attacking us when we have a common enemy,

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

loneknight.8425

wut?
does not compute

Rephrased for clarity. Nothing against most Yaks but am a bit annoyed at the ones that are attacking us when we have a common enemy,

Err… technically we are common enemy of Kain & Yaks too

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

wut?
does not compute

I know but I can hope we will band together against the great evil, right?

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

As Thursday begins the 2nd to last day fighting CD and YB begins. It’s definitely been an interesting week and I’ve learned a few more tactics from you guys as I’ve watched you play. On [CO]‘s behalf I would like to apologize you about this “unfair” competition. If we were in your shoes it wouldn’t be too much fun either. I was reading up on the Prince Jarvan death sentencing and I want you to know RISE and CO are friends. We share our Teamspeak with them. As fun as your bounty was, I promise you KoMe, I’m coming for you and will kill you, my hammer through your skull, and your rotting corpse at my feet >:D

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: katonium.1035

katonium.1035

weird ,I haven’t seen WM team (or a single member of theirs) for 2 days , usually they are assigned to EB or KN BL , what happened to them .

Missandei of Naath, Sebastian Tureck

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

shanmugong.6750

As Thursday begins the 2nd to last day fighting CD and YB begins. It’s definitely been an interesting week and I’ve learned a few more tactics from you guys as I’ve watched you play. On [CO]‘s behalf I would like to apologize you about this “unfair” competition. If we were in your shoes it wouldn’t be too much fun either. I was reading up on the Prince Jarvan death sentencing and I want you to know RISE and CO are friends. We share our Teamspeak with them. As fun as your bounty was, I promise you KoMe, I’m coming for you and will kill you, my hammer through your skull, and your rotting corpse at my feet >:D

What do you think we have been doing the past few days? We have been rushing to put our skulls on your hammer for you to crash and literally rotting at your feet as you guys trample over us. No need to come and look for us. We are always around the same spot (Spawn point and breakout towers) and rushing to you to get ourselves killed.

I heard you guys have much fun with the bounty too. Thanks for Jarvan for being a good sport and [RISE] offering a bounty that we could not take down their leader. A little police and thief fun really made things more interesting in this otherwise predictable match-up.

Crystal Desert. [KoME]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: sinfulape.6301

sinfulape.6301

wut?
does not compute

I know but I can hope we will band together against the great evil, right?

Guys, this back and forth is a bit hilarious, sorry, just had to comment.
edit: Ah, forums limited the quote so it doesn’t seem that funny, but read it again from the first quote.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

;)

Look, I never doubted that we in Kaineng outnumber you overall. But come on you guys had zerg too. Tonight in YB BL we repelled your attacks 5 times at garrison when you guys got more men than us.

Once again I am not doubting that Kaineng has more men and better coverage than you overall. But it isn’t as bad as you are saying.

Bottom line: Play fair on the forums.

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

for those who still care :P

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

(edited by Anatolian Turk.4057)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

;)

Look, I never doubted that we in Kaineng outnumber you overall. But come on you guys had zerg too. Tonight in YB BL we repelled your attacks 5 times at garrison when you guys got more men than us.

Once again I am not doubting that Kaineng has more men and better coverage than you overall. But it isn’t as bad as you are saying.

Bottom line: Play fair on the forums.

Yes, that was an epic series of battles at YBBL Garrison tonight. As Chips said we repelled 5 attacks, 4 of them in the Keep Lord’s room. Yaks fought hard and both sides dug pretty deep into their bags of tricks in terms of siege placement, portals, supply running, etc. At one point I think I saw our Keep Lord defending the catwalks with us. It was really 3 hours of good fun!

Thanks to all who rallied to the defense and thanks to Yaks Bend for putting us to the test.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

What do you think we have been doing the past few days? We have been rushing to put our skulls on your hammer for you to crash and literally rotting at your feet as you guys trample over us. No need to come and look for us. We are always around the same spot (Spawn point and breakout towers) and rushing to you to get ourselves killed.

I heard you guys have much fun with the bounty too. Thanks for Jarvan for being a good sport and [RISE] offering a bounty that we could not take down their leader. A little police and thief fun really made things more interesting in this otherwise predictable match-up.

Epic bounty event was epic!! I Prince Jarvan and behalf of [RISE] would like to thank Crystal Desert Community, KoMe, LOM, PA, TDS, and Lime for having such a goodsport of me(jarvan) at CDBL tuesday evening. At least I could help a little to bring joy to the CD community even though im in different server. Its amazing thing that you guys are puting effort to make people have fun together by killing me xD next time there will be no mercy!! watch out [KoMe], [CO] will unleash such great storm that they will block out the sun in CDBL xD

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

CD is learning. Thank you kaining and Yak Bend for being our playmates.

How painful it is >.< but we will keep on fighting. ^.^

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)