1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Welcome to the party Dragonbrand. Here is to a fun week of killing and capturing.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Khalif.2076

Khalif.2076

did some guilds xfer to DB? something seems a lil fishy in DB.

WvW score last match up was a blowout, and now DB is on full status.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4317

Sol.4317

We’re comin for you all, fight hard. We will. please enjoy the Soup of the Day…

http://www.break.com/pictures/funny-signs-delicious-2402703

Alfric the Wolf
Guild-Obsidian Fear
Level 80 Warrior

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Here’s to a good match-up!

Dragonbrand was already competitive in tier 4 a couple weeks ago, but we also received some transfers prior to this match that will help our NA time slot considerably.

Prepare yourselves.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

This time it wont be that easy for Yaks and EB…
Awesome Taiwanese guilds are back from their break and DB finally got some daytime guilds

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

We’re comin for you all, fight hard. We will. please enjoy the Soup of the Day…

http://www.break.com/pictures/funny-signs-delicious-2402703

i hear the black bean soup is delicous…

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Hello again, tier 4 C:
I missed you!

No blowouts this week ;D

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I died. I died again. I hit my head on the garrison wall and passed out. I got corpse jumped. They roasted a pig on me. Waaaah! fixitfixit!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Good start to what could be a fun week, have to see how it looks in the morning to be sure.

Welcome to t4 again dragonbrand, looks like our day crews are fairly even.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Khalif.2076

Khalif.2076

score update?

/15 chars of doooom

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Plutonium.1308

Ehmry is in the lead by about 1000, next is yak then about 500 below them is Dragonbrand. Close tough fighting going on.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Its a zergfest tonight.

Skills firing a second too late makes me sad =(

Honestly can’t wait for mid week to see what kinda players are on DB now. From what i’ve seen tonight tho i think i am going to be disappointed

Tho this is the PvE’r/Weekend Warrior night so i’ll continue to be optimistic.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Good fight to all on Yak BL tonight. To the Yaks that attempted to take hills with golems, was that 5 Omegas we saw?

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Good fight to all on Yak BL tonight. To the Yaks that attempted to take hills with golems, was that 5 Omegas we saw?

twas only 2 omegas, was nice of you to leave my one til last lol

Been some great fights around Stargrove as well

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Been some great fights around Stargrove as well

I thought it was pretty clear so I zipped into Stargove only to have about 30 YB render. I wonder how many deaths are due to culling.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: PopcornChickenZ.7061

PopcornChickenZ.7061

Heres a little gift from Dragonbrand for the Yaks And EB in Eternal battlegrounds. 16 golems and counting ^^.

Attachments:

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Lady Vanilla
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Our golem army tonight!

Attachments:

Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Our golem army tonight!

lol… Like it’s really needed as the NA servers are sleeping! GG

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Tynan.6279

Kaminari.4018:

Our golem army tonight!

lol… Like it’s really needed as the NA servers are sleeping! GG

Golem envy! <3

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

Can we get a score update please.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: mauler.5694

mauler.5694

Score update! =)

Sure. Lets see. It’s 9:00am eastern time. Hmmm. Oh yeah DB holds just about everything. :/

Killa Zombie – Necromancer

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Let’s see if the image sticks this time!

Attachments:

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Vidar Oort.5234

Vidar Oort.5234

DB-505 EB-70 YB115
DB-19,940 EB-16,024 YB-15,258

Looks like our Taiwanese guilds are going to be holding us in the fight. We had a few NA guilds transfer in these past couple weeks but they seem to have brought a few bad habits from their previous servers. If they work out their kinks we should be sticking around this tier for a while

Mornahk – Warrior
[Ark]
Maguuma

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Furey.6734

DB-505 EB-70 YB115

Looks like our Taiwanese guilds are going to be holding us in the fight. We had a few NA guilds transfer in these past couple weeks but they seem to have brought a few bad habits from their previous servers. If they work out their kinks we should be sticking around this tier for a while

I just want to add that of the new guilds, I worked with WE guild last night and they did well. I think our NA crew did not do too badly. Last night when I logged out we were about 2k behind from 1st.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Furey.6734)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Love how DB NA crew think its ok for them to under perform and let thier zergs cap when everyone is sleeping.

Too funny

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

DB-505 EB-70 YB115

Pls do not make such generalized statement. If u see any ‘bad’ habits that offended u, take it up wif e person or their guild master. Might be just a misunderstanding. Ur statement is going to offend all the guilds that had transferred in past couple weeks, n couple of weeks can be a long long time, which probably included almost everyone. E last thing we wants is a guild blowout within DB. Pls be more diplomatic.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Love how DB NA crew think its ok for them to under perform and let thier zergs cap when everyone is sleeping.

Too funny

Our DB NA crew perform at their highest capacity. Do not need a troll like u to bs on e forum.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Furey.6734

Too funny

Actually, I think the NA crew performed well and have improved since our last match. It is just that out of the three servers we still have the smallest NA WvW population but that will fix over time.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

We tried our best tonight for DB night crew
hope we can keep on the lead~
Good luck DB NA crew

ruby
[SONG]

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kore.9523

Kore.9523

DB-505 EB-70 YB115

I just want to add that of the new guilds, I worked with WE guild last night and they did well. I think our NA crew did not do too badly. Last night when I logged out we were about 2k behind from 1st.

WE Love you too Duel, We worked really well together in Yak’s last night and as of writing this post we are STILL holding south east tower and east keep! Obviously with much help from all the rest of the server who also put up a valiant fight with us from server reset!

Kore Rallos Zek – 80 Warrior
[WE] Win Everyday – Council
Server: Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Jinks.2057

I saw a Duel thief last night briefly.

Dunno what happened but before I realized it he was dead

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Preacher.4836

It has nothing to do with us feeling like we can under preform and just wait for our night crew to take everything. Ever since our big NA guilds left, and we started to free fall down through the tiers, we have been out maned during NA prime time in every match. If DB NA crew had a slogan it would be “Hold the Line!” And we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it i might add.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah.8905

It has nothing to do with us feeling like we can under preform and just wait for our night crew to take everything. Ever since our big NA guilds left, and we started to free fall down through the tiers, we have been out maned during NA prime time in every match. If DB NA crew had a slogan it would be “Hold the Line!” And we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it i might add.

Preacher

Indeed, DB has given us some great fights during our prime time.

glhf to DB and Yaks.

Spellslinger Leah – Sea of Sorrows
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] – Guild Master

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

DB-505 EB-70 YB115

First of all don’t throw new people under the bus in your server, it’s not cool. Second don’t know what your talking about. WE, Duel, a few of my guys and a few others(EA and WaR peeps while waiting for ques on other maps) had our fair share of Yak’s Bend BL(east side of map) last night from reset and then eventually pushed to take southwest tower and eventually took west keep when we had more reinforcements(from NNK and the other big night time guilds). In fact we had our southeast supply and never lost the kitten thing for almost 10 hours until we were to busy in west keep to pay attention to Ebay sneaking it. Yes we held a supply camp that fed the East Keep and Tower from reset to 4AM eastern.

NA primetime will never be a steamroll karma train against servers with great NA primetime coverage. It’s about taking what you can then defending and holding the line of our fair share until the night crew can can come in and help us. Then it’s about not letting the other servers have it all back when their coverage starts again so the lead can be built up.

I know I am new to DB but I don’t appreciate comments like this.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

(edited by Skapocalypse.5236)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Preacher.4836

Let’s shut down the inner-sever drama right now. We have many different guilds that do things differently, and they are good at it. That is one of the reasons why DB can be so successful without having to have a big alliance to control the flow in WvW. I’m sorry if anybody was offended by Vidar Oort’s comment, and would just like to point out that it will take time for all the new transfers to find the right fit in DB.

Personal I haven’t seen any new guild exhibiting bad habits, and am glad you guys decided to join us.

Preacher

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

I for one am rather pleased with both Krew and WE have been very helpful, respectful and have boosted our NA coverage… if I could buy u guys a round of beers I would! : )

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Too funny

Love how EBay and Yaks was double teaming us almost the entire day. And they think that it was under preformed. For being double teamed we did do pretty well
Too funny

Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

8 Alpha Golems, and 2 Omegas lol

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: BarefootVol.9546

BarefootVol.9546

Love how EBay and Yaks was double teaming us almost the entire day. And they think that it was under preformed. For being double teamed we did do pretty well
Too funny

That was just the Tier 4 Welcoming Party. Did you not enjoy it?

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Most recent score update!

Attachments:

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

In regards to Dragonbrand’s “new and improved” NA presence, our guild in general only had one thing to say…

It’s obvious that they transferred from Borlis Pass.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Too funny

That was just the Tier 4 Welcoming Party. Did you not enjoy it?

Most fun I’ve had in weeks!

~ Cleetus

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

This comment thread so far has been pretty good, no exploit talk and unlike the last thread no bad blood for guilds transferring. Keep up the good fights everyone. Eternal Battlegrounds has been a pretty crazy place, it seems like control of SM is going to switch quite a lot this week. How much gold will be sunk into that place by all the teams lol.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Gogo DB…

/15chars

[SU]

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Plutonium.1308

Hmm so yak and ehmry are going to be dueling during the day and db will show up at night. Game on yaks.. let the better server win, it’s a 2 horse race for 2nd to stay in the tier!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Notus.5769

Notus.5769

I thought it was the holidays that kept Yaks down when Dragonbrand was in the tier? This whole situation looks familiar.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Vidar Oort.5234

Vidar Oort.5234

I welcome all the new guilds and am glad you’re here. I made a more general statement as to not point fingers. My comment was mostly aimed at the constant negetivity in team chat, mostly the first half of last week. I’v talked to multiple people about this and they blamed it every time on how bad their last server was. Dragonbrand has a great community and usually high morale.

I’m enjoying the challenge this week. I jumped in our bl soon after reset and we could barely hold our top forts. We tried taking gar about 10 times but their siege held us off til their zerg could show. You guys have great communication it seems. This week is going to be a lot of fun!

Mornahk – Warrior
[Ark]
Maguuma

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

To be fair, DB’s NA primetime force certainly does need work. We need to cross-talk more effectively, and coordinate our forces better. Also, we need to educate more people on using key siege. Last night for example we lost NE tower in YB bl due to the defenders in the tower not using an already built treb to take out the YB cata line.

But it is easy to pick out and criticize crucial mistakes like that, and miss the bigger structural picture. DB’s primetime force would have been neck and neck with EBay and YB scores throughout the night, had we held DB garrison. Which to my understanding we only lost because YB and Ebay hit it at nearly the same time.

We can easily fix that mistake with a bit more defensive siege.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

I thought it was the holidays that kept Yaks down when Dragonbrand was in the tier? This whole situation looks familiar.

Hahahahaha… Already bragging about your lead after capping at 500+ tics while everyone sleeps, it wasn’t you we were worried about it was Mag. We can’t compete against you when we sleep and work. This will only be about competing with EB!

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Tynan.6279

To be fair, DB’s NA primetime force certainly does need work. We need to cross-talk more effectively, and coordinate our forces better. Also, we need to educate more people on using key siege. Last night for example we lost NE tower in YB bl due to the defenders in the tower not using an already built treb to take out the YB cata line.

But it is easy to pick out and criticize crucial mistakes like that, and miss the bigger structural picture. DB’s primetime force would have been neck and neck with EBay and YB scores throughout the night, had we held DB garrison. Which to my understanding we only lost because YB and Ebay hit it at nearly the same time.

We can easily fix that mistake with a bit more defensive siege.

Lol none of this matters because your prime time crew will cap 80% of the map for a much longer period than Yak’s and EB will grab 40% while fighting each other with a little DB on the side to get in the way. So you really don’t need to explain whether or not DB is competitive during the NA prime time in this tier, what you could discuss is stealing a few more NA guilds and moving to tier 3.