1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Get it together Mag!

It’s Borlis Pass!

It doesn’t matter if they have more then you when you can fight them 10:1!

BP isn’t a problem. There’s so many basic fundamentals you can tell their average playerbase is missing… That and they all seem to be low level. They’ll lose without question.

We just don’t get massive point victories often like other servers tend to get.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

It’s crazy how close the battle for second is right now. Assuming DB keeps winning overnight who will finish second is totally up in the air. And unlike last time it looks like we have a good shot at the same matchup next week if the scores continue as they are.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

First, a bit late but heya Dragonbrand again! Good to see you again! Although some of my YB compatriots might complain, I personally have no real issue with the time-zone capping, it is a part of what makes WvWvW great.

On that topic, I noticed quite a bit more activity from DB, and EB is still pulling quite a strong primetime presence like always. Although I do wish that our primetime strength (not to undermine our Oceanic/Asian crew, they are fantastic) could meet with DB’s to contest over our night, that probably won’t happen. I do expect Dragonbrand to come out the victor but that isn’t for a lack of fighting, oh there is quite a bit of conflict on all sides during YB and EB primetime.

Regardless, as one of the many YB players I don’t feel too disheartened. We have an adequate night-time presence that has brought us to this tier, and both timezones respectfully support each other when we can. Although maybe sometime in the future when YB gets more presence during the ‘off-hours’, we could have a very nice match DB where truly large-scale conflicts occur over the ‘night’.

Now, on to EB, Good stuff, you guys always seem to be persistent on some objectives where I personally don’t expect it. It seems that at this tier even the pugs have to have some coordination to succeed, and man do you all rally together! Then again it is a must for not just you, but us as well. And I hope the weekdays will be brimming with combat and laughs! …Maybe a bit less ‘Forum-Trakittenalk’ and Shenanigans.

Anyways, I hope for a good week of combat and let’s all fight well enough!

- Jornosh, YB Warrior.

“Goonies never say die.”

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: TedLast.1389

TedLast.1389

Great battle last night in SM. It was a three-way battle with outer walls down simultaneously at both north and south gates for hours. For me, this week has been far more fun than the previous two weeks. The servers are nicely matched in North America prime time. Good job EB and DB.

Ted Last [Beer] – Yak’s Bend

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

The transfers DB got last week have definitely had an effect on our NA coverage.
Now we’re at a level to compete in tier 4 all around the clock, albeit I still think we are a little weaker than YB and EB at this time of day, but we’re actually wvwing now instead of just trying to not lose things all day

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

DB is a poster child for the worst thing that can happen under the current system:

DB oceanic presence is probably Tier 2 in size, but they are in Tier 4, which means they run over the map in no time and spend a lot of the fight either waiting in queues to get into the 1-2 maps with a real fight still happening or else they go twiddle their thumbs in one of the empty maps.

DB daytime presence is probably Tier 5 if not Tier 6, but they are in Tier 4, which means they get squashed pretty handily across most maps for most of their prime time.

So you have two groups, neither really operating within their appropriate tier. I don’t see how that server is much fun to play on, for most hours of the day.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

DB is a poster child for the worst thing that can happen under the current system:

DB oceanic presence is probably Tier 2 in size, but they are in Tier 4, which means they run over the map in no time and spend a lot of the fight either waiting in queues to get into the 1-2 maps with a real fight still happening or else they go twiddle their thumbs in one of the empty maps.

DB daytime presence is probably Tier 5 if not Tier 6, but they are in Tier 4, which means they get squashed pretty handily across most maps for most of their prime time.

So you have two groups, neither really operating within their appropriate tier. I don’t see how that server is much fun to play on, for most hours of the day.

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4. Maybe not the top of tier 4 but we are there. Without complaining, our NA crew is being focused by both of the other servers else we would be shooting up the tier alot faster. This is fine and I encourage it since I think DB should stay in tier 4 a while before moving up allowing our NA prime player base to build up and get stronger. Either way, we are here to stay in the tier this time.

Not sure about the other servers but it is good that DB casually fights onWvW else we would burn out. What you see of DB now is what you will get if not better in the future. If the other servers can also stay in the tier, I am guessing we will be fighting each other for the next couple of matches.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Aw, cute,
More people complaining that they can’t keep up with our Asian coverage >:

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4. Maybe not the top of tier 4 but we are there. Without complaining, our NA crew is being focused by both of the other servers else we would be shooting up the tier alot faster. This is fine and I encourage it since I think DB should stay in tier 4 a while before moving up allowing our NA prime player base to build up and get stronger. Either way, we are here to stay in the tier this time.

DB NA team is nowhere near t4 quality. At best I would put it at mid t5.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Maybe your night crew is no where near t4 quality.
What about that?

I don’t know what scores you’ve been looking at,
But we’ve been holding our lead pretty long into the day and when we do lose it, we do not get very far behind.

You can make yourself feel better all you want by crying about our Asian population,
But at the end of the day it’s only an excuse for why you aren’t winning in cumulative points right now.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

What about that?

But we’ve been holding our lead pretty long into the day and when we do lose it, we do not get very far behind.

You can make yourself feel better all you want by crying about our Asian population,
But at the end of the day it’s only an excuse for why you aren’t winning in cumulative points right now.

It’s not an excuse… It’s a fact.
If a server can hold +500 ticks in off hrs, at T2-5 then yeah.

No clue why your so defensive about it, during the day DB holds around 120-170ish ticks till prime time.
While other two servers are at war holding 240-350ish PPT swings.

Once again, whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better
You can’t even hold +500 ticks during our off hours, so how do you consider yourself any better?

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jhardeen.3076

Jhardeen.3076

Does it really matter what tier there NA team should be at. What really matter’s is the fact that they are here.

Was a great fight at DB BL at garrison today. Had a blast for hours. Keep up the fighting and lets make this week fun for everyone.

Zyphaur – (Imtl) – Ehmry Bay

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4. Maybe not the top of tier 4 but we are there.

I personally think its probably tier 5 but then again so probably is YB.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

I don’t care about what is Tier 4 coverage or not but I know one thing for certain. Yak and EBay guys don’t mesmer sweep at all. You guys sweep like a Tier 7 server. Again I ninjaed back a tower right under your noes right after the 5 minute lord buff was gone which eventually lead to the return of our garrison.

Skap “The Portal Ninja” – 3 Towers and 1 Hills Keep and counting
Yak – 0
EBay – 0 minus 3 Golems

Skapocalypse/SkaP

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4. Maybe not the top of tier 4 but we are there.

I personally think its probably tier 5 but then again so probably is YB.

To be fair (And this honestly isn’t a troll post),
If two out of three servers in tier 4 don’t belong in tier 4, wouldn’t it make more sense that the third server belongs in tier 3 instead? o;

But in all seriousness,
I can assure you (Yak’s Bend) that you would steamroll through tier 5 just as effectively as us and Ehmry Bay did over the last two weeks.

Tier 4 is where all three of us belong,
That’s why this match is not a landslide in any one direction.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Here’s a score update… in case anyone isn’t in game.

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

What about that?

Whoosh as everything goes right over your head. Don’t worry, I will do my best to explain this for ya.

First of all, when trying to examine NA and Oceanic/Asian crew separately. Combining them in an analysis, as you did here “But we’ve been holding our lead pretty long into the day and when we do lose it, we do not get very far behind”, is a very bad idea.

Second, when your morning crew can crush every server from t4 down, then it means that they are stronger than all the servers from t8 through t4. Please though, I would absolutely love to hear your logic behind this: “Maybe your night crew is no where near t4 quality.”

note: I have no quarrels with the DB Asian population. No server should be at fault for just having people. Though they do very effectively highlight the problems with golems.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

I don’t care about what is Tier 4 coverage or not but I know one thing for certain. Yak and EBay guys don’t mesmer sweep at all. You guys sweep like a Tier 7 server. Again I ninjaed back a tower right under your noes right after the 5 minute lord buff was gone which eventually lead to the return of our garrison.

Yak – 0
EBay – 0 minus 3 Golems

I like the Scoreboard Idea :O

DB BL, 5 hrs ago the fight for Garrison!!!

DB – 80+ failed garrison attempts.
Yaks – 10+ failed garrison attempts.
EBay – Counting badges.

Oh looks like I hit a sore spot. I am sorry you guys don’t know how to mesmer sweep, I know personally that Maguuma taught you better then this. It’s ok to be a Tier 7 Mesmer sweeping server. By the end of this week I’ll have you guys back up to maybe Tier 5 or 6 in mesmer sweeping. Maybe.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Valtrex.2895

EBay – Counting badges.

No worries, we got our badges last week.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

What about that?

Whoosh as everything goes right over your head. Don’t worry, I will do my best to explain this for ya.

First of all, when trying to examine NA and Oceanic/Asian crew separately. Combining them in an analysis, as you did here “But we’ve been holding our lead pretty long into the day and when we do lose it, we do not get very far behind”, is a very bad idea.

Second, when your morning crew can crush every server from t4 down, then it means that they are stronger than all the servers from t8 through t4. Please though, I would absolutely love to hear your logic behind this: “Maybe your night crew is no where near t4 quality.”

note: I have no quarrels with the DB Asian population. No server should be at fault for just having people. Though they do very effectively highlight the problems with golems.

Woosh,
It’s almost as if my last post mocking your entire argument went right over your head. Sorry about that.

I’ve just heard so many people make ridiculous claims discounting DB’s force because our Asian population happens to be larger that I’ve stopped taking them entirely seriously.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

My only issue with DB, and much like CD, is they start to kick into full gear when I have to log off (11pm-12am AESDT). Other than that I have no issues.

If both YB and EB got their Eastern Usa players playing early in the morning 8-9AM EST! then this conversion about the DB Asian gang wouldn’t be happening.

YB and EB are both taking advantage of DB during the NA time period, but not to the same extent that DB does during their Prime Period. At the end of the day at least all servers have something to fight against.

Now lets just put that topic to bed and go back out into wvw and kill pixels and not type them on a forum.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

My only issue with DB, and much like CD, is they start to kick into full gear when I have to log off (11pm-12am AESDT). Other than that I have no issues.

If both YB and EB got their Eastern Usa players playing early in the morning 8-9AM EST! then this conversion about the DB Asian gang wouldn’t be happening.

YB and EB are both taking advantage of DB during the NA time period, but not to the same extent that DB does during their Prime Period. At the end of the day at least all servers have something to fight against.

Now lets just put that topic to bed and go back out into wvw and kill pixels and not type them on a forum.

In addition, also to be fair.
Servers tend to double team DB during NA primetime which makes it even harder on our NA force.

And no, this isn’t a conspiracy type thing where I think everyone only attacks DB and ignores everyone else, I know you attack each other too; nor does it bother me that this double teaming occurs. But it makes most sense for YB and EB to attack DB during their NA Prime Time to try to balance out the lead we take overnight.

PS EDIT: YB, DB, EB, all servers in this tier’s second initial starts with B C:

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Yak – 0
EBay – 0 minus 3 Golems

EBay – Counting badges.

Oh looks like I hit a sore spot. I am sorry you guys don’t know how to mesmer sweep, I know personally that Maguuma taught you better then this. It’s ok to be a Tier 7 Mesmer sweeping server. By the end of this week I’ll have you guys back up to maybe Tier 5 or 6 in mesmer sweeping. Maybe.

1. I’m not the entire server.
2. It was a joke reply.
3. Lol

Looked at match ups for next week.
Seems it’s gonna be Yak v DB v EB for awhile.

Come on man he posted that same thing twice trying to get a response, he’s trying really hard to bunzy up the thread, don’t crush his dreams.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4.

Mmm, no. You’re usually under +200, if not under +100 and almost always in 3rd. If you did that all day, you’d be pushed into tier 5 if not lower.

But you make up for it by being +500 or more during oceanic times.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

I disagree. I think DB NA prime is Tier 4.

Mmm, no. You’re usually under +200, if not under +100 and almost always in 3rd. If you did that all day, you’d be pushed into tier 5 if not lower.

But you make up for it by being +500 or more during oceanic times.

As I pointed out in my previous post,
The inclination when NA Primetime starts for YB and EB is to both attack Dragonbrand to balance out the lead we take.

There’s only 5~6 hours during the day that we are only +100~
That is LESS time than your off hours are.

We maintain the lead the Asians give us until about 5pm EST or so lately (Not the full +600 or so we get in the mornings, but a +250 or so), then we start to gain points back at, what, midnight?

Having coverage for 17-19 hours a day is no worse than other tier 4 servers

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Judging from Millenium if DB “Off hour crew” keep racking in the pts.
They might push FA down a tier.
And face IoJ/CD oceanic coverage x.×.
Too early to tell, but I’d feel sorry for DB NA guilds in a T3 situation.

Yesterday, the projected ratings were 15 points apart. I actually got a little worried. But it doesn’t look like it will be happening now. Maybe in a couple more weeks. It would be nice for DB to make it back to T3 where they were before their original NA guilds left them. I would prefer FA be there for a rematch.

DB probably will have a hard time in T3 though. Both IoJ and CD have solid coverage around the clock. FA has gaps, but we compensate for them when our players are on. I don’t think you can succeed in T3 if you have a large chunk of time where your server can’t compete. DB will need to recruit more NA guilds before looking to T3.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

What about that?

No clue why your so defensive about it, during the day DB holds around 120-170ish ticks till prime time.

You can’t even hold +500 ticks during our off hours, so how do you consider yourself any better?

Hahaha… You guys really are this fooled aren’t you? Your comment sums up your understanding! You are going against 2 NA prime servers, which equals zero resistance so you tick at 500 for 7 hours during your prime. EB and Yak,s have to fight each other giving them 250-350 point swing tick during their prime! So I think your comment really applies to yourself more accurately!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

What about that?

Hahaha… You guys really are this fooled aren’t you? Your comment sums up your understanding! You are going against 2 NA prime servers, which equals zero resistance so you tick at 500 for 7 hours during your prime. EB and Yak,s have to fight each other giving them 250-350 point swing tick during their prime! So I think your comment really applies to yourself more accurately!

We’re not still on this, are we?
I’ve moved on.

Every server has their strong time.
Ours do not sync up with yours; it is the fault of none of our three servers.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Zatria.5783

Zatria.5783

What about that?

I’ve moved on.

I agree, it’s noone’s fault, personally. But the complaint is still valid. It would be the same if EB and DB were over night powered, with YB the solo daytime powerhouse. YB would be leading in points.

I think the reason this comes up is because of some kitteny attitudes a few DB players may have on this board. They fail in simple math and can’t seem to understand this has absolutely zero to do with skill compared to a solo time slot. The day time action is filled with YB and EB fighting each other along with a “fairly” decent showing of DB.

Really, it really is simple math here people.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

What about that?

I’ve moved on.

I agree, it’s noone’s fault, personally. But the complaint is still valid. It would be the same if EB and DB were over night powered, with YB the solo daytime powerhouse. YB would be leading in points.

I think the reason this comes up is because of some kitteny attitudes a few DB players may have on this board. They fail in simple math and can’t seem to understand this has absolutely zero to do with skill compared to a solo time slot. The day time action is filled with YB and EB fighting each other along with a “fairly” decent showing of DB.

Really, it really is simple math here people.

Remember too that DB received some new guilds as well as more native participants and more organization (The guild I’m in, at least, I can tell you is stepping up our game for wvw and has been since our last visit to tier 4),

The DB you fought last time is not quite the same DB you’re fighting this week,
The weekends have always been our weakest part of the match, it may be simply that we handle attrition over the week better than other servers, but either way wait until mid-week to make a judgement on us.

Our NA crew has more pride lately, and even our NA crew held the lead for just about the entirety of last week in tier 5, so while you may think we’re riding the coattails of our Asian crew, you should understand that our NA crew is getting stronger and putting more effort in every day, and we proved last week that even our NA crew is better than tier 5.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Vidar Oort.5234

Vidar Oort.5234

Troll just brought out your golem from sm

Mornahk – Warrior
[Ark]
Maguuma

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kore.9523

Kore.9523

So much QQ from Yaks? Man you guys are so kitten to keep talking trash about our any time crew just because you are losing hard. Maybe instead of complaining and moaning on the forums get off your butt’s and do something about winning. Then maybe you wouldn’t be in 2nd last place?

Kore Rallos Zek – 80 Warrior
[WE] Win Everyday – Council
Server: Dragonbrand

(edited by Kore.9523)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

So much QQ from Yaks? Man you guys are so kitten to keep talking trash about our any time crew just because you are losing hard. Maybe instead of complaining and moaning on the forums get off your butt’s and do something about winning. Then maybe you wouldn’t be in 2nd last place?

Please ignore this post.

The vocal minority is on the forums, we all know that. At least a lot of us know that.

Please refrain from these kinds of inflammatory posts. No one is flagging behind, nor is anyone being lazy, and it’s a fact that we’re rarely if ever in first place during NA prime time. It doesn’t matter for what reasons, whether our NA crew just isn’t as big/effective as that of Yak’s or EBay, or whether the other two servers are trying to negate our nighttime gains by focusing more on us than each other.

Can we move on now please?

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

i find this funny how people compare the tier on such a competitive note i been playing gw since launch and to be honest its been the best game i have ever played i think the main reason is if your having fun why do you need to kitten and complain if during a prime time let it be Asia or north America no one likes to lose everyone wants to win but if tour not having fun then whats the point i like logging on and hopping into WvW and see hey DB only owns like 150 ticks to me that’s like challenge accepted lets rally the players and defend what we have it make it feel like a real battle not just a one sided fist fight but (those can be fun i will not lie) i have been on during our Aisa time zones and yes its fun to face roll every breathing thing in your wake but i find it more interesting fighting losing battles but not backing down i don’t get how u all don’t see this (HAVE FUN THAT’S THE MAIN THEME HERE PEOPLE THAT’S WHY ITS A GAME!)

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

(HAVE FUN THAT’S THE MAIN THEME HERE PEOPLE THAT’S WHY ITS A GAME!)

You think… this is a game?… I’LL DESTROY YOU (Mouth Foam)

coming from a kitten how cant show his tag and really (Mouth Foam) what are you some kind of charr/norn cross bread or even a bad logan impersonator i wouldn’t waste my time ti you your probably worth as much as the gum at the bottom of my shoe

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

(HAVE FUN THAT’S THE MAIN THEME HERE PEOPLE THAT’S WHY ITS A GAME!)

You think… this is a game?… I’LL DESTROY YOU (Mouth Foam)

It’s coming right for us!!! KILL IT!!!

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Vidar Oort.5234

Vidar Oort.5234

Thank you for bringing this thread way off the track it was on.

I’m really enjoying this week. I’v already learned a couple things from these servers and every skirmish, defend and attack has been awesome.

Mornahk – Warrior
[Ark]
Maguuma

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

morrolan.9608

To be fair (And this honestly isn’t a troll post),
If two out of three servers in tier 4 don’t belong in tier 4, wouldn’t it make more sense that the third server belongs in tier 3 instead? o;

We’re talking about the NA coverage only. YB has excellent oceanic coverage which is why DB nullifies us.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

(edited by morrolan.9608)

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

We’re talking about the NA coverage only. YB has excellent oceanic coverage which is why DB nullifies us.

Sorry, but you don’t get to just pretend that 16 hours of the day doesn’t exist in wvw.
It’s 24/7, nothing else.

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Sorry, but you don’t get to just pretend that 16 hours of the day doesn’t exist in wvw.
It’s 24/7, nothing else.

There’s this weird mentality on most servers that Americans are the only legitimate people. Oceanics I guess should just not play GW2 since they don’t have their own servers.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

morrolan.9608

It’s 24/7, nothing else.

You’re mistaking my comment for a complaint, its not, merely an observation and you will note that I am actually on YB. The server populations and demographics are what they are.

There’s this weird mentality on most servers that Americans are the only legitimate people. Oceanics I guess should just not play GW2 since they don’t have their own servers.

Thats a weird comment given that I am actually in Australia.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It’s 24/7, nothing else.

You’re mistaking my comment for a complaint, its not, merely an observation and you will note that I am actually on YB. The server populations and demographics are what they are.

People complain a lot about our Asian coverage, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, so I’m sure you can understand why I would perceive it as such

Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Thats a weird comment given that I am actually in Australia.

Not that it matters that you’re Australian, but I was talking to the guy that quoted you. Most players simply don’t think any work done by oceanics is legitimate, which is silly. Most of the yaks whines in this thread are good proof.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Evalana.5480

enrohbi.2187

morrolan.9608:

EnRohbi.2187:

It’s 24/7, nothing else.

People complain a lot about our Asian coverage, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, so I’m sure you can understand why I would perceive it as such

They’re just jelly that they don’t have a bunch of folks on the other side of the planet that know how to tear faces off and be awesome, so they discount the whole server because we would be nothing without them. We work well together all around here. It’s not just night time (though they ARE super awesome!) It’s okay… Once they get over themselves and actually get off the forums, they will realize that if they spent less time here and more time in game fighting… they may have a better chance. Regardless, I’m still having lots of fun yanking them when they run away and smacking them in the noggin with my scepter! <3

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Valtrex was kidding, IonusX.

Let’s get past the population disparity; rather, look at it as an opportunity to learn how to deal with it. We all have an opportunity to learn something here that will benefit us in later matches.

It will take time to adjust, and maybe as things stand you might not be able to negate your opponents strong point.

But complaining about just reflects poorly on you and the server you represent.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Furey.6734

Yak – 0
EBay – 0 minus 3 Golems

EBay – Counting badges.

Glad you are counting the important stuff.

DB – 71k
Yak – 62k
EB – who cares.. last somewhere

Also to add: EB did have under 150 pts income during parts of their NA prime time (I believe around 9pm EST) while DB had 200+. Let me guess thats our Asians too?

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

Nope, that was yaks flexing and us getting caught short lol. I would also like to send my compliments to the people that stuck with DB, people could have bailed when the alliance left but you guys showed loyalty to your server through challangeing matchups, gratz.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Furey.6734

Glad you are counting the important stuff.

DB – 71k
Yak – 62k
EB – who cares.. last somewhere

Also to add: EB did have under 150 pts income during parts of their NA prime time (I believe around 9pm EST) while DB had 200+. Let me guess thats our Asians too?

Seriously? you back up the guy that self-gloats, and trash talks other servers.
Cause you can’t tell the difference between a joke and serious time?

Well good for you, cause I know someone in your situation, meet IonusX, IonusX meet Furey.

/facepalm

Not interested in meeting your friends. I have enough. Also, if you think his joke was funny, then maybe I was joking too? Couldn’t you tell?

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Great trebbing from sm by yb. Klovan n wc were in ruins n no one from DB took out those trebs. /facepalm.

Quote from linkshot in e map chat: we got to learn e tactics used by our enemies against us if it works.

1/4 DB v Yaks v EB

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

I’ve always liked DB since we played them in the weekly matches (after pretty much their entire NA WvW playerbase left for Sea of Sorrows). They’ve basically been “daycapped” every day for 2 months straight. I like them alot because they just get on with it. They have never complained about us daycapping them, ever. Their NA guys (not the new acquisitions, the guys who stayed on DB when all of their allies left them) have never complained about going 3 to 1 outnumbered or worse.

Its just a shame that DB is big enough now that we cant really compete on numbers anymore. We had great matches.