10/26 - Sanctum of Rall / Tarnished Coast / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

I still don’t like RUN. Bunch of chumps if you ask me.

I see a lot of the RUN guys doing yeoman work in WvWvW; I’m glad to have them on our server.

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

I’d much rather own nothing and have droves of hostiles running around to practice against, as opposed to owning everything and having nothing to do

We’re doing what we can to make you happy.

But yeah, some of the most fun I’ve had has been solo defense of a tower. I <3 arrow carts!

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Been fun tonight, I expect TC to fight back endlessly until next week!

TC watergate was funny too!

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

I’m envious o the battle already. I haven’t managed to get to play in the battle yet. Likely not until Sunday.

I wonder how many of us TC RP/WvW are out getting Halloween costumes and what effect that might have on our performance.

See you all on the battlefield come Sunday

I don’t need no stinking signature.

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

This match up will pick up more during prime time hours.
I feel the halloween event is messing with things some.

A lot of people probably are looking at the score and saying “Fug it, lets do the Halloween event.”
=(

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

No, this match will not pick up at all, I’m afraid.

The team that went in after the reset, won all the maps and upgraded all over the place. As it so happens, that was also the server where peopel could still tranfer too.

These free transfers are killing WWW, plain and simple.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Tallis.5607

tc had round the clock coverage against fort asp last week why dont you just bring those numbers to this matchup oh wait half of you porobably already transfered to sor lolzz

Yeah. Last week, we won because of people that transferred in to us, this week you win because of people transferring in to you.

The system is broken

(edited by Tallis.5607)

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

TC’s offpeak coverage has always been superior to any server outside the top three tiers. However, we certainly can’t manage queues on all maps post prime-time, let alone ‘during’ primetime in most cases.

We won last week (and will continue to win when in tier 4 or below with servers of similar ability) because of the numbers that surge into WvW overnight when we’re winning, or have a good chance of winning. Those numbers evaporate as soon as we’ve obviously lost (such as this week).

That’s not to say our tactics (when we’re playing at our best) aren’t sound either – they are. But we are by no means as organised as the current top six servers (JQ, SBI, SoR, SoS, BG, IoJ), and we don’t belong anywhere near matches with any of them

All that said, I learned things (good and bad) from BG, and I’ve already learned something from SoR this week, and all that helps make me a better defensive commander (if you want to term me as such, as I don’t use an icon and rarely leave our 3rd of the map) in EB. So I’m grateful for these lopsided matches

~Nyari Cil, Queen

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

I don’t see how we won last week due to transfers. Patently false. We gained a lead in the first 8-12 hours, due to people playing long into the night, while one server all but faded into the scenery. We only gained transfers a couple days ago.

Keep QL warm, my Queen!!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

This week’s match started some time after 8:00 PM PST. I was one of the first people in the Tarnished Coast Borderlands. I operated primarily on the East and North East parts of the map. I did not leave WvW until sometime around 6:30 A.M. PST. I will speak for all of SoR and say that our overall focus is not on any particular server.

We had an epic battle on the Tarnished Coast Borderlands last night. We managed to hold the Garrison from a three sided attack as our western and eastern outer walls were falling to trebuchet fire from the adjacent towers. We persevered in the face of adversity. Although the alter holding our orb was broken, we managed to secure the orb before TC could successfully remove it from the keep. While our forces converged on the Garrison to expel the invading forces, we successfully defeated the enemy in the Garrison and transported the orb to a more secure location. Our success is due to the hard work of every individual fighting along side me. However, we would not have succeeded without the precision and timely execution of our officers. Whether you are friend or foe, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

We actually came across a lone ET invader in the SoR BL last night. We were going to let him go but some puggers with us got him. Made us feel sad.

The problem TC has is that we’re a 3.5 server. Tier 3 can be a little too hardcore, Tier 4 is a little too soft. We’ll probably just keep bouncing around.

[BGV] was in the south of SoR BL last night and at least from our perspective things went pretty well. Constant fighting back and forth. Though I notice SoR seems more willing to drop the siege for defense.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Xercisis.9768

Xercisis.9768

I understand you dont want the thread to devolve but you have allready taken it to that level. Throwing insults and then saying lets be civil doesnt fly. Per haps if you had been more civil in the first place we would still be there to help.

BTW no troll, Pink awesome fights so far keep em coming.

Just get in the BL and fight.

There is something of a split claim of leadership then. Because another very cordial individual spoke to me about your guild, how he wanted to clear up misconception and speak with me and some other people, etc. And best of all, he was pretty darn nice about it.

So, forgive me if I would rather take his reasoned discussion over your, I will say, wounded ego. The only thing I’ve said is that the guild has gain a reputation (largely due, I think to your previous guild leader more than anything else; most of the folks in your guild are nice enough) and that there is a trend towards migration.

Nothing more, nothing less. We can talk about that, if you want but you’re going to have to meet me halfway here if we do. The bottom line is that there’s been a lot of jumping. And to my understanding through conversation with other members of your guild not only was the TC bridge burned but there was some issues with SoS as well.

If I have been misinformed, let me know. If not, then there’s not really much more to say, is there? Besides good luck.

Yes,, There was alot of moving and Akadios did burn bridges along the way and my members have suffered for it. As to why Akadios did those things on TC and SoS I cannot and will not speculate. I have done and will continue to do everything in my power to defend my guild and my friends. I am sorry that everyone seems to think this is one guilds fault.

As to who you spoke with that may have been any number of my officers, as several of them are very concerned with ending the animocity and simply playing the game. I do find it fascinating that most of this thread has been a negative spew agaist Defiance, yet there were four other guilds assighned to the TC Borderland. I know we were all fighting at the garrison and still we are the targets of malice.

I do hope the people involved can move on, SoR is our home now and we will defend it.

Lastly I never have a problem with a rational discussion, however i’m not going to stand by while individuals slander people who are my friends and despite what is being said don’t cheat or exploit. That will always be met with the same lack of tact it is presented with.

Xercisis, Guild Leader of Defiance(RUN)
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Xercisis.9768)

in WvW

Tallis.5607

Our success is due to the hard work of every individual fighting along side me. However, we would not have succeeded without the precision and timely execution of our officers.

Yes, well done.

But you fail to mention one liiiiittle detail: by that time, you already had all three orbs. they were taken in the first few hours after reset. It’s pretty much impossible to win on a capped map against the team that has 3 orbs.

And that was SoR strategy: take the 3 orbs in the first few hours and win the week.

If you want to call that balanced, let’s respectfully agree to disagree on that topic!

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I won’t be jumping on the server transfer bandwagon. I’ve stated before I believe each server has self responsibility. Either this means you use what you have to the greatest advantage, or you recruit for your night time coverage. Unfortunately, that is how things are going right now. I don’t know if I agree, but work with what you have people.

That being said, I was in EB last night, when I wasn’t banging my head on my desk. SoR was extremely coordinated, had tons of seige, and seemed to be everywhere all at once! And I was bored last week Thanks, SoR for taking me to school on tactics, seige placement, and working together as a team.

I was also surprised to actually see a huge issue with the rendering (I know, I know, everyone has been stating it, but I’ve never been the one experiencing it on such an extreme basis). At one point, I came around the QL side of Danelon, walked right up to an SoR guy building seige, and killed him. My first thought was, where are the other SoR people? My second thought was, how was I just able to walk in here? When I turned around, I saw about 15 SoR people running at me. I died a fairly noble, yet horrible death (one of 492x it seems that evening). I don’t think they saw me until I was on that guy. And it wasn’t because they weren’t paying attention. I was literally in the middle of people who weren’t seeing me – and that is just messed up.

I’ll be following the Queen of QL this week to wherever she may rest her royal butt. You can come find me I’ll be the necro, and I’m sneaky

Jadin De Marquis

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Our success is due to the hard work of every individual fighting along side me. However, we would not have succeeded without the precision and timely execution of our officers.

Yes, well done.

But you fail to mention one liiiiittle detail: by that time, you already had all three orbs. they were taken in the first few hours after reset. It’s pretty much impossible to win on a capped map against the team that has 3 orbs.

And that was SoR strategy: take the 3 orbs in the first few hours and win the week.

If you want to call that balanced, let’s respectfully agree to disagree on that topic!

Did the same thing to SoS, still lost. Your logic is fail.
Lot of it is attitude and if your going in with a “Oh they already have the orbs, we lose” attitude, then yeah, you will.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Molykule.7846

Molykule.7846

I have no idea how so many can critic and complain over “tactics” when they are on the losing side of them. I will be the first to agree that free server transfers and “culling” can be a very annoying aspect of the current WvW system. That being said, they effect all servers and players EQUALLY. So its gets old fast when people cry exploiting because they have to fight invisible players. We all wish the game worked better, but the fact is you can adapt/evolve to the current mechanics or ride your QQ train into 3rd place for the week. This is not directed at any paticluar server or player cause I’ve seen it everywhere.
Make the best of what we got to play with atm or keep it moving.

@ Tallis – You act like you did not have the same opputunity to take all 3 orbs at the start yourself. So I don’t understand how this is"unbalanced". We all have to play by the same rules and mechanics (short of haxers of course) so it is up to the players alone to shape the outcome of these matches.

in WvW

Posted by: Xercisis.9768

Xercisis.9768

@RoninDB.9540 There were a few times last night on the TC borderlands that culling was a major issue, most notably the garrison siege that played out over most of the night. Framerates were bad, culling was bad, it was a difficult situation for both sides.

Feel lucky if you have not experienced culling up to this point.

Xercisis, Guild Leader of Defiance(RUN)
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Xercisis.9768)

in WvW

Posted by: Kohai.2571

Kohai.2571

boring week…not meant to be disrespectful towards TC or ET but it is what it is… i was expecting more from TC.
hmmm..it seems that next week will be fun
in the meanwhile…im enjoying this week to get those books from madking yey!

score update for those who care:

Attachments:

[LUN]Lunáticos – Sanctum of Rall – Brazilian Guild
http://lunaticosgw2.enjin.com [PT-BR]

(edited by Kohai.2571)

in WvW

Posted by: Goobaaa.8241

Goobaaa.8241

Now we wait for next weeks reset

in WvW

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

“Not to be disrespectful but let me just say that I’m bored with the competition, and let me mention that I “expected more”, and then let me imply that there’s nothing more worthwhile going on until next week."

Okay.

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

While I think orbs need to be changed to be less of an advantage….

Having 3 orbs does not automatically = Win. If you think this then you’re the type of player who sees one team in the lead and automatically gives up.

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

Let’s just chill with all the accusations of exploiting and stuff. Anet has made it clear they don’t want to see it in threads, the accused side will deny it, the accusers will get all flustered and it goes nowhere. Please chafe your kitten somewhere else.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

Hmmm….I’m seeing something has changed from the posts of last week from TC….the server that “never quits”, and doesnt complain on the forums…….I guess you need to add a qualifier to those statements….

“TC…the server that never gives up, or complains………when winning!”…lol.

I’m just poking fun. You are the same as every other server. Game mechanics do need some tweaks even if to just artificially keep scores closer to encourage the masses to continue to queue.

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

Not really, Rhonyn. The same complainers from the BG match have stopped playing during the fair weather and are back on the forums. The hardcore WvWvWers in TC will be enjoying the kitten out of this week while they are posting here instead of taking up our queues.

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

“Now we wait for next weeks reset”

And that pretty much sums up WvW right now.

There are just no balanced matches in this game. Two weeks ago Blackgate just effortlessly rolled TC and FA.

Last week TC/FA/DB had a terrific Friday night fight, then TC pulled into the lead and kept it, winning by huge amounts. FA/DB guys got discouraged and gave up due to TC’s off hours presence.

Now TC is fighting the much more populous SoR, and getting rolled. ET is a ghost server and doesn’t show up, so TC is basically in a 1v1 with SoR.

Blowout after blowout after blowout after blowout. Even when you win the blowout, it’s boring as heck. I think out WvW system is broken.

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I wake up.
I tentatively hit ‘B’ because surely the night couldn’t have been too bad, right? Nahhhhh.

Enjoy a(nother) week of no WvW.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Mara.5372

Mara.5372

“Mara, Tarnished Coast doesn’t need encouragement, to be honest. We may be lacking in certain areas, but our WvW team doesn’t quit, ever. People say we have “heart” and such, but honestly I think most of us just like to kill kitten; and the more outnumbered we are, the more kitten there is to kill. A lot of us stopped WvWing altogether last week because there was precious little left to kill after the first few days. So yeah…”

@ Winterwolf.

I’m finding that harder and harder to believe..Sorry. Scores speak louder than forum posts at this point. :\

Leader Mara [EPIC]| Sanctum of Rall Commander

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

Not really, Rhonyn. The same complainers from the BG match have stopped playing during the fair weather and are back on the forums. The hardcore WvWvWers in TC will be enjoying the kitten out of this week while they are posting here instead of taking up our queues.

I agree you are no different then any other server…..and the fairweathers are still part of your server (for good and bad)..I’m guessing your numbers this week will be considerably less then the numbers you fielded last week….especially outside primetime.

Fairweathers, like the orb buff and many other design elements, are another contributing factor to creating “snowball” matches….by deflating and inflating a servers strength – and in the opposite direction that is needed….stronger then winning and weaker when losing.

Still lots of fun to be had….none top/bottom tier matches are going to be yo-yo’s though it seems.

in WvW

Posted by: KitaYumi.7048

KitaYumi.7048

Scores speak for nothing really. You can have your entire team out there and still not be able to take over anything.
That does not mean a server has given up, it simply means the other server either has more people, more coordination, or more skill.

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Gosh, SoR Sorry we’re boring you!!! We don’t want, nor expect your pity. Please keep it to yourself. We were still trying last night. Failing, but trying. And this wasn’t our fair weather friends from last week, this was the people who had been there during our Blackgate rolling, and the week before when whoever did it. We were trying, but were being overwhelmed. The sheer intensity of the whole thing made me want to log off. Yes, I was killed 492x (okay, that’s inflated, but that’s what it felt like), just by sheer numbers. And ET just never… showed up on EB at all. So to say our regulars (and you know who you are – Gunthurr, Flagio, Lil Chuck, Nyari and the countless others whose names I know but my brain is blank), you are bored, is at the least insulting, at best, them are fighting words!!!

Watch your back, because I want our keep back Get out of our house!

Jadin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

We miss you SoR!

So many epic battles were had last week, what a match up! It seems both SoS and SoR aren’t getting much of a challenge this week. :(

I thought IOJ would be more than a match for us as they started well in tier 1 last week and they completely rolled us a little more than a month ago, but they’ve been really disappointing.

IOJ have been fighting all night and have had the numbers, but they’d been very disorganized and have been fighting like broken men, we’ve also been pressing them hard and not letting them have a chance to get back into it.

If you guys played like you did last week, you’d easily beat IOJ.

Respect to SoR, hopefully we’ll see you in 2 weeks!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in WvW

Posted by: Ace.7361

Ace.7361

Guess I’m not getting any closer to Ultimate Dominator this week.

Earnel/Irmo/Ingwe
Leader of [FEAR]
www.fear-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Too much politics over a video game and a bunch of pixels. Can’t we just play? ._.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

Broken game is broken. i am from SoR and i don’t think i will join wvw this week. i don’t see any fun on roflstomping and pvd everything. i’ll stick to pve, mad tower, halloween stuff and crafting for the whole week. kitten karma. i’ll get it when it’s fun and fair again.

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

Avasty ye scurvy wretches.. ‘n me mateys o’ Tarnished Coast!

Arrr, ta LUN, USA, RUN, ‘n da other lubs o’ SoR who been attackin’ tha anchor clad tower o’ Woodhaven fer 4+ hours yesterday twas sum well fought fights. Ye barnacle busting lubbers dun put up sum gud fights ‘n yer portalin’ afta I had been trebbin’ down yer wall o’ our garrison was a well practiced bit o’ trickery. I be feelin’ a bit sorry fer lobbin’ treb rocks ’n cows at yer lubber faces but cud not let ye kill me mateys. Bet ye did not think a pirate cud do more ’n spit, wench, ’n drink rum.. let alone a treb.

Yarrr be seein’ ye lubs on da field again fer sum floggin’ ‘n keelhaulin’!

/spit

~ Dread Pirate Sins ~ The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP)

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

(edited by Sins Vorkag.5218)

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

This owning everything sucks. How long till Anet turns off the free transfers so the matchups are accurate again

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Jandrea.4615

Jandrea.4615

I am on SoR and I would like to see more WvW this week, so I have a suggestion. Could TC and ET form an alliance against SoR? That is a reason for the three server system, so players can do that type of thing. I know not everyone would agree, but if the main WvW guilds agreed it might even things up quite a bit.

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

A’fore readin’ dis thread.. ‘n one o’ me mateys actually seein’ an Eredon lubber. I had been believin’ they did na exist

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Yes it’s frustrating to be either the overly winning team or the overly losing team.

Those of us who are True to the Coast will continue to fight. We will be the dogs nipping at your heals, occasionally taking your towers, and making you pay again for new upgrades.

We didn’t give up when we got stomped by Tier 1 Blackgate, and we won’t give up while fighting SoR.

And as an additional point, even when TC was winning, we were still complaining that the orb bonuses and the outmanned buffs should be changed. We as a whole, believe the orb bonuses are entirely too OP whether you are winning or losing. It gives one side an unfair advantage over the other. If you are already owning the map, why do you need a bonus to make you even more powerful? This is just one of many broken mechanics in WvW and everyone knows it.

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I am on SoR and I would like to see more WvW this week, so I have a suggestion. Could TC and ET form an alliance against SoR? That is a reason for the three server system, so players can do that type of thing. I know not everyone would agree, but if the main WvW guilds agreed it might even things up quite a bit.

Not gonna happen. This week will be very boring for a lot of people.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

(edited by Twinbros.5372)

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

ET is pretty much a no show so far during this match so I don’t think there is any way there could be any sort of an alliance. I honestly haven’t even seen one person from ET yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

I still don’t like RUN. Bunch of chumps if you ask me.

I see a lot of the RUN guys doing yeoman work in WvWvW; I’m glad to have them on our server.

Thank you.

A lot of the bad blood seems to be because we filled the coordinator role on our previous homes, so when we left it really upset a lot of people on TC and SoS and caused a coordination disruption.

The current incarnation of [RUN] is different from even just a few weeks ago. We aren’t a mega-guild anymore, and the leadership has been changed. Most of the hate that is getting spewed is going at people who weren’t even here for a lot of it.

I will say this: Every move we made, was to a lower ranked server. Never once did we move up.

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

in WvW

Posted by: Laundry.5120

Laundry.5120

This would require people on all 3 servers thinking about very long term WvWvW health, and not just the here and now. Unfortunately SoR has gotten inundated with pug and (a few) guild transfers who don’t understand or care about that.

If we could organize in SoR not to push so much to allow TC and ET (as down as it is) to get some wiggle room and…get their morale up, maybe close the point gap at least this early in the week, we’d all win by having a more interesting match up where the opposing teams just don’t show up, or at least show up and don’t get demoralized.

Long term WvWvW health is up to us, not orb bonuses or transfers, we need less of this and to a lesser extent the 1v1 we had against SoS last week, and more of the NSP, Darkhaven matchups we’ve had that drew in all these transfers (who unintentionally killed that dynamic a bit).

A TC/ET alliance, with SoR not needing to own everything and defending what we have makes for a fun week, not 200+ people running frantically to get to that singular crossed swords near the southern camps.

Lavanderie – 80 Mesmer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

Electrique – 80 Engineer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Not going to happen. Eredon can’t field a force outside its own Borderlands, while Rall can cover everything at once.

And if you think you’re going to trick people into feeding you karma, well…

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Speaking for TC (and I really don’t have the right to do so, take this for what it is, one opinion), we kick a good bit of kitten in WvW, largely due to our overall stubbornly cheerful attitudes. Our tactics are hardly perfect, but sometimes pretty awesome and usually great fun either way.

However, this week is the Halloween event, and we are largely a PvE server, so don’t look for us to field the same numbers we would normally. There’s definitely some hardcore WvWers, but a big chunk of our usual force also enjoys PvE and won’t want to miss out on time limited events for something which will still be there in a week.

I wouldn’t want to be on a server with 2+ hour WvW queues and a barren, empty world full of events in perma-failed state because most of the server population is primarily into PvP modes. I was on a server like that for a couple days, didn’t fit my playstyle at all.

-Thrashy
Asura Elementalist of Tarnished Coast
(The one your zerg is running from! Or maybe toward….)

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

To th’ SoR invaders on EBG, I have to hoot and hollar that ye have set up siege to camp th’ TC spawn point.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

Send a few Platinum Doubloons our way and we might be convinced to pull off and let you visit your old camp for a bit…

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

We will not negotiate with terrorists, or be extorted for money :/

(I’m gonna find these pirate people! I hope they talk like that in chat!)

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

@Duv.1603

We pushed ye from th’ spawn point without breakin’ a sweat. ye be ashamed ‘o how dull ye sword be. Go back to hidin’ under yer mother’s dress ye fancy lad lubber.

/spit

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

(edited by MrSilver.5269)

in WvW

Posted by: Shishi.6729

Shishi.6729

Ascii.9726

AND WHY YOU NO LET THE CANDY MAN IN…

Candyman is OP, nerf Candyman ASAP.

Candyman is the reason SoR is winning.

Falafelhu the Fabulous
80 Purple Norn Mesmer (Portal-on-a-Stick)
Peon of Caedas [CDS] — Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Shishi.6729)