10/26 - Sanctum of Rall / Tarnished Coast / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

Score update: here’s a 695 notched!

What I can’t reconcile is that it is easy to find a very sharp fight in this match. At the bleeding edge, you’d swear it was a desperate, near thing. It must boil down to numbers.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Most people on TC are currently fighting the Mad King in the mini dungeon. I wouldn’t expect too much from us now that the event is in full swing.

You guys are going to have to be bored until the Halloween event is over. I heard that you all are mainly dedicated WvW.. is anyone on your server doing the holiday events?

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

@monmon

No I’ve been playing GW2 since BWE2 and I didn’t realize there were other exits. /sarcasm.

I never stay to get farmed, but that won’t stop me calling out bad players who do this. Even on my own team, as I did last week. I won’t stick around either way. shrug

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

@ those complaining about spawn camping the northern supply camp: It is a tactical location required for supplying keeps with upgrades. There are numerous other ways that you can exit the base allowing you to move in and overtake the enemy forces. I am sure you have heard the saying before that all is fair in love and war.

@ anyone from SoR that chooses to trash-talk someone from another server or our home-world: If you are incapable of not being respectful to other players, you are not welcome at SoR. There are other servers that may be more suitable homes for disrespectful players, but SoR is not one them.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

Rpgtabbycat: SoR is a server with a large population that is extremely dedicated to WvW and basically live there. Heck, I mostly live there. But at this point, we are all stocking up on siege and doing MK runs like all the rest of the servers. We just have a contingent of players that totally disregard PvE unless they are leveling an alt. Even then, today I played with my level 40 guardian in WvW and everyone else on my team was also playing alts. XD

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Kohai.2571

Kohai.2571

@sceptus i was there o/
i don’t consider myself a bad player for looking to fight someone in the map and i don’t care if it’s they’re spawn, if you coordinate would be easy to eliminate everyone down there, we were not even using siege weapons(that should be bad)…in fact they jumped on us later and they got a tower too, so stop complaining.

[LUN]Lunáticos – Sanctum of Rall – Brazilian Guild
http://lunaticosgw2.enjin.com [PT-BR]

(edited by Kohai.2571)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

@ those complaining about spawn camping the northern supply camp: It is a tactical location required for supplying keeps with upgrades.

So defend at the camp not the door. If you’re staying on the door you’re spawn camping.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Aaron.4807

It may be spawn camping but you could easily divide your force and hit us from both sides and probably wipe us. Not condoning it, but…

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Vadio.5439

Vadio.5439

Tarnished Coast , Eredon hey join us in eternal for FUN!
only skimish or supply camp , pvp open field to meele / ranged be happy and many badge for everyone

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

No, spawn camping entails the act of fully denying you exit from your spawn. Due to the fact that you are still able to exit your spawning location, you are not being spawn camped. You are immune to damage while you are in your spawn. Also, it is called the front line. You put in place a front line in order to deny the enemy the ability to advance on strategic positions. If we only fought at the keeps, we would lose supply camps and other needed positions. We will not change our tactics, because someone feels they require a handicap. Try setting up your ranged offense on the hillside, and send in your melee. If your tactics are not working, change them.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

I wonder if every PvP game always had the same arguments to justify their spawn camping. Sure, it’s a tactic, but it’s not one that most with any sportsmanlike attitude have… and it’s something that Anet has already stated they are working on a way to fix this tactic being utilized by such awesome winners as split.

in WvW

sceptus.9415

I don’t really care how you justify it, I find it deplorable. I mean, its not like a close fight or anything. If there was some chance our team could cause an upset I guess I could see your point. Otherwise, call it tactics as much as you want, its still kitten play. Don’t complain about being bored either.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Kalemar.4873

Kalemar.4873

Is building siege weapons on the edge of spawn actually something that would work or would they just be a waste of money and destroyed quickly by the bored dominating opposition?

By the way, I honestly don’t see a problem with the spawn camping. I’ve been on the receiving end of this many times. There is usually a way through. Either that or just move to another map where it isn’t being done (not normally an issue across all the maps). If the dominating server is complaining that they’re bored, just log off for an hour and you’ll have plenty to do.

The issue is mainly server population. Last night even under manned, TC took control of the TC borderlands map even though SoR with superior numbers tried every tactic known to man to get them back. It was an awesome show of strength from TC and I’m sure SoR really enjoyed that someone was standing up to them.

I can’t help but feel that if Eredon had a larger force SoR would not be as dominant as they are (obviously). TC can’t hold off the full force of SoR but if they had to fight two fronts things would be much different. SoR can deal with any single rebellion up rising but when enough people attack multiple targets it definitely makes things interesting for them. We only had pockets of 3-4 running around and one group of around 15. SoR had two groups of over 20 plus and many thief scouts running around but I bet anyone who was on at the time would have said it was a very fun battle.

Kalemar (80 Guardian) [COTD]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

TC here and I fully support SoR spawn camping. There is nothing wrong with it, its a defensive tactic that ensures your enemy does not have access to the map regardless of how “ahead” you are in points.

To those who think it’s honorless and calling for SoR to not do it. The majority ..VAST majority of players play to win, not to “have fun” or “be honorable”. And while there is nothing wrong with TC players views of honor, its laughable that you would try to impose your “morals” on others.

People play to win. Period. If you don’t like the spawn camping either don’t join WvW or man up and try to overcome it.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

Arrr, be hearin’ nothin’ but ya wenches cryin’. We not be givin’ up on da Coast, she be sailin’ even when da sun sets on her mast.

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Kalemar.4873

hehe, but you did give up the coast and I have the screen shots to prove it…. sure you got it back, but you will loose it again before the week is out…. regards TC!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Twinbros

man up and try to overcome it.

This coming from the guy who says

I know I’m not alone in saying some of us will be avoiding WvW until next weeks match up.

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Seriously, I think we have already determined your win at all costs, lose and I quit attitude doesn’t sit well with the rest of us Twinbros.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

I see my ignore user feature on the forums is not working. And Kalemar, we’ve not given up. We’re simply plotting for our next rebellion.

in WvW

Kalemar.4873

Absolutely. I will be there too, fighting to my last breath. At least we have something to do this week as opposed to last week when we were twiddling our thumbs. It doesn’t show on the score board but in the times I play we are very competitive even though it seems like only two servers are playing (sorry Eredon but I’m yet to even come across someone from your server [possibly unable to field an overnight group]).

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: danni.1824

danni.1824

@Kalemar:

Be thinkin’ ye need to readjus’ yer thinkin’ mate. Da Coast don’ be givin’ up.

Commander Diae Fair
x . x . x
Tarnished Coast

(edited by danni.1824)

in WvW

Kalemar.4873

@danni Yer… I think I miss read you’re last post LOL. I’m not great with the pirate speak. I’ll stand Shoulder to shoulder with ya as we kick and keep out SoR out of our towers again.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

Tarnished Coast player here, just wanted to say one thing to my fellow TCers:

Stop justifying yourselves by saying we are a “RP” or “PVE” server… only a small fraction of the community bothers with role-playing and the vast majority of the players in our server are probably not even aware that TC is the unofficial designated RP server. Most gamers really dont even read the forums or reddit.

That said, the scores is not entirely our fault. The current system’s snowballing effect is no fun for us or anyone.

in WvW

Posted by: martillos.3790

martillos.3790

funny that tc had about 200 players at all times in fort asp battle last week and sor has whole map.tc you cant tell me that the 200 players you had last week are just not playing or gave up the transfers are killing this game it really is.i mean your 200 players cant even capture a supply camp now??? lol

in WvW

Twinbros.5372

Twinbros

man up and try to overcome it.

This coming from the guy who says

I know I’m not alone in saying some of us will be avoiding WvW until next weeks match up.

I’ve never claimed to have the “never surrender, never give up” mentality. I’m a pessimistic realist, and while this attitude won’t win me points in the popularity contest, I see things for what they are.

We are not going to win. That much is evident. So this gives me the option of either playing for “fun” and by fun I mean repair bills with little to nothing to show for it on the map. Or I can level alts, make money and have more characters to play in next weeks match. I prefer making money to beating my face against a brick wall.

Seriously, I think we have already determined your win at all costs, lose and I quit attitude doesn’t sit well with the rest of us Twinbros.

I’ll admit part of me is jealous/envious of some of you and your “never give up, never surrender” mentality. How frekin fantastic would it be to live in a made up world where you delude yourself so emphatically and absolutely that you believe in your own lies. That you still think you stand a chance that you will continue to fight.

And if this is not the case, and you know you lost but still derive fun from trying. Then this is just a gap of understanding that will never be bridged. I play to win its true, but I also enjoy losing when it’s not a blowout and all sides are relatively equal. Knowing this week is a blowout, I simply chose to not partake.

in WvW

Kalemar.4873

@martillos I have no idea what is going on with the numbers in TC (and I can only play during the dead hours) but all I know is that last time I was on, we owned most of TC battle grounds even though SoR out numbered us. We took on and beat SoS last time we met them and we should be doing better against SoR. It might be that we are putting up the same number but SoR just have more. I would love to see the stats to see how many players we have on and how many are just doing the Halloween event.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

funny that tc had about 200 players at all times in fort asp battle last week and sor has whole map.tc you cant tell me that the 200 players you had last week are just not playing or gave up the transfers are killing this game it really is.i mean your 200 players cant even capture a supply camp now??? lol

The 200 is still there, we’re just being gobbled up by the 500 rite now. lol No pain, no gain..

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Being an SoR commander, I want to say that most of the commanders on our server do discourage spawn camping. We will ask nicely for any players to not do so but beyond that there is nothing we can do.

Our server has taken a massive amount of fair weather players this week, as I noted in an earlier post, I went into TC BL earlier to retake a couple of camps after you guys had done your morning stomp and there were 4 commanders on the map I had never seen before with guilds upon guilds I have also never seen before.

I’d happily welcome any player to this server that wants to make it their permanent home but chances are the ones spawn camping are not here to stay for the long run. Coincidentally, the group that was doing our orb hacking last week has also moved on to another server.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

Not sure where you think these “fair weather” players are coming from since SoR has been “Full” pretty much this entire match-up, preventing any new transfers.

So has Tarnished Coast for that matter. The difference is the vast majority of TC gave up and aren’t fighting despite having the players to do so.

Eredon on the otherhand is a ghost town. Sadly they will continue to ruin brackets as they fall down the tiers. Kaineg has more fight in them than Eredon.

in WvW

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

If you’ve played a real pvp game, you’ve seen real spawn-camping.

This ain’t it.

You can rez, get your health up, repair, and everything. And then choose one of 3 exits. OR make your own exit by dodge-roll off very jump-off-friendly cliffs.

I won’t do the supposed “spawn camping” myself, but I very much empathize with people who say “this is NOT spawn camping.” Cuz it ain’t even possible in GW2 wvw to actually camp a respawn spot (and not even in half the pvp maps, either).

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@mulch and yet AN says it is spawn camping and they are going to make some changes. It really doesn’t matter. You folks can justify it up and down, but its the same thing and something they didn’t consider. Moving on… Good fights in TC BL tonight.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Obed.7629

Here’s an update just before I hit the sack. Time is 04:29 GMT

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

TC, don’t lose too badly that you get dropped to T4 again! FA is the green server of T5 and is winning by a comfortable margin so we may go up to T4 again as well. It was fun fighting you for two weeks, but this is one rematch that doesn’t need to happen so soon.

Hopefully when SoR moves to T2, all T1/T2 worthy servers will no longer be in T3 and T3 might start to get more competitive. Same for T4.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

On behalf of Sanctum of Rall, I apologize for those players camping spawn points. It’s poor sportsmanship.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in WvW

Posted by: MemphiZ.7615

MemphiZ.7615

On behalf of Sanctum of Rall, I apologize for those players camping spawn points. It’s poor sportsmanship.

I would have to disagree. It is part of war tactics to keep them locked down and for us to keep scoring points. Its not our fault that the enemy keeps exiting the same path. We’ve been “spawn camped” before and the way around it is to take a different exit and spread out. A common mistake that the enemy usually makes is they go for a base that is near their spawn. This will only bring the zerg to it and once captured return to the enemies spawn area. What they need to do is coordinate and take a base that will break up the zerg at spawn such as capturing base that is further away. Make the zerg travel away from the spawn area. Travel through water or sides of the map. This is what we did when SoS had us on lock down at spawn. Instead of trying to fight it out we had to try something else and it worked. I don’t understand why you guys think its poor sportsmanship. Its part of the game, its not hacks or cheats, we want to score as much points as possible and prevent the enemy from scoring any points. WvWvW is all about the points. If we want to rise to tier 1 or 2 we need to have a competitive attitude. Again its not our problem that the enemy server is not able to coordinate properly or is outnumbered. In the future if we are the ones being locked down (my choice of words for spawn camped) the last thing I care about is an apology from the opposing server, the first thing I would like to happen is we turn our brains on and team up to figure out a plan that will work. This is just my opinion.

Pain Train Choo
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by MemphiZ.7615)

in WvW

Twinbros.5372

Ugh, like a moth to a flame war, I have to say this: go away, Twinbros.

Firstly…

Pessimism
A tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen; a lack of hope or confidence in the future.
Realism
The attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

So not really the same. Get off your high horse and stop painting us as being idiots who bash their heads against SoR’s fortified walls and who live in a world filled with rainbows. We’re not deluded. We KNOW that we aren’t going to win. And we have already stated that we continue to play anyway. Unless you’re somehow more perceptive than us.

Why are you still on this thread? You’re not playing Wuvwuv, right? And you’ve washed your hands of this week’s matchup, correct? So go do something else more fun and stop repeating yourself. Gosh.

Public forums are public. Unfortunately for you I like to voice my opinion. Fortunately for you there is an ignore button that you can use at anytime to ignore my opinions. I like to actively participate in forum discussion regardless of if my opinion is wanted or not.

I also read every post made in our threads, and I’ve seen others share my point of view. So I know I’m not alone in how I think. Sure there might be disgruntled people like you who think your opinion should be the only one heard and no one should argue with it. shrug

in WvW

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

I would have to disagree. It is part of war tactics to keep them locked down and for us to keep scoring points. Its not our fault that the enemy keeps exiting the same path. We’ve been “spawn camped” before and the way around it is to take a different exit and spread out. A common mistake that the enemy usually makes is they go for a base that is near their spawn. This will only bring the zerg to it and once captured return to the enemies spawn area. What they need to do is coordinate and take a base that will break up the zerg at spawn such as capturing base that is further away. Make the zerg travel away from the spawn area. Travel through water or sides of the map. This is what we did when SoS had us on lock down at spawn. Instead of trying to fight it out we had to try something else and it worked. I don’t understand why you guys think its poor sportsmanship. Its part of the game, its not hacks or cheats, we want to score as much points as possible and prevent the enemy from scoring any points. WvWvW is all about the points. If we want to rise to tier 1 or 2 we need to have a competitive attitude. Again its not our problem that the enemy server is not able to coordinate properly or is outnumbered. In the future if we are the ones being locked down (my choice of words for spawn camped) the last thing I care about is an apology from the opposing server, the first thing I would like to happen is we turn our brains on and team up to figure out a plan that will work. This is just my opinion.

I think it’s quite unnecessary and showing poor sportsmanship. Beating an enemy into the ground isn’t being competitive. It’s being a poor sport.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@MemphiZ you folks are already going to win. Don’t you think it would be more wise if you practiced for an actual match with actual competition? Practicing holding our spawn points seems like a bad idea. If you get matched up in a good fight, you won’t be doing it. Hey, keep at it though. I’m actually hoping BG or SoS tear you folks up, and that’s saying something.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

in WvW

Kalemar.4873

W3 is a game of domination. You need to dominate the opposition to win. If we can’t break their front line or work out another way around them then we don’t deserve for them to give us a free pass to roam the conquered landscape.

This is a war game between servers. Their server is better this week. Our will probably be better next week and we’ll be accused of camping spawns. It happens because that is where the fight is. That is part of the tactics of war.

I can’t play during peak times but is Spawn Camping happening on all maps or just 1 to a few of them. Most score updates show TC holding a few supplies and a couple of towers so some of us must be breaking through.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

I nor my guild have been organized in any wvw map since Friday night.
I was expecting it to be a bit imbalanced but not like this.
Fortunately the Halloween stuff is keeping everyone busy on all sides.
Orb bonus should really be completely changed or toned down, especially in these one sided fights it only makes a bad situation worse.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I think it’s quite unnecessary and showing poor sportsmanship. Beating an enemy into the ground isn’t being competitive. It’s being a poor sport.

Exactly, then SOR try to portray themselves as honourable combatants. They can’t have it both ways.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

sceptus.9415

@Shaojack – That I believe, because I haven’t see you folks in any numbers since then either. I guess its good for all the folks that want their holiday stuff. I got mine too! I’ve likely played too much WvW this weekend though, just trying to put a dent in things. Not an easy task.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Is it bad that I hope SoR gains enough points in this match to pop into the tier 1 matches?

I came from a tier 1 matched server, to SoR, and honestly I myself would love to see how SoR handles with JQ/SBI. (Or Even IOJ)
Plus I wouldn’t mind SoR being paired against SoS again. That was a super fun match we had.

TC <3 yall and how you aren’t giving up. Maybe next time after ET drops a few more tiers we can have a 3 way match.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

While I don’t think spawn camping is a cool thing to do. It really doesn’t exist. And just goes to show there’s a severe lack of any coordination on the servers of people who complain about it. There’s several exits. You don’t have to keep bashing your head against the one being “spawn” camped.

Bad form? Don’t see why. The server stomped you, so until you can show some good thought out tactics like using another door, they should continue to pound you down until you start thinking before complaining. Maybe then you wont get stomped so hard.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: HenryAu.7523

HenryAu.7523

Ok, this spawn camping talk is seriously bugging me as another TCer. Look it’s not really a spawn camp if you can just walk out the side. TCers know about the side doors but instead they fight with the people in the front gate.

Let me summarize my day today to demonstrate what I mean.

Morning: Went into EB, people were pushing back and forth in the front gate of spawn. Seemed a waste of time because neither of the side doors were covered. So I left to SoR or ET BL (can`t remember) and joined some fine folks from [FIRE]. We happily ran around in circles flipping camps and killing yaks.

Afternoon: Went into EB, people were still pushing back and forth in the front gate of spawn. Felt silly, said so. Went to SoR BL and met Commander Ashem from [RELM] and he led us running around the map flipping stuff.

After dinner: Went into EB, people were STILL pushing back and forth in the front gate of spawn. Seriously this was the dumbest crap I have ever seen. Obviously some other people felt similarly, so we quickly joined up and dropped off the side, took Dane, and proceed in a clockwise trip of camp flipping all the way to Orgath. Later I joined the awesome Commander Pam from [EP] and we went through the whole flipping camp process again. Ended my night defending TC BL’s northern camp and yaks.

Now this isn’t spawn camping. It’s a bunch of willing people playing a strange kind of pvp that shove back and forth. From the map it doesn’t even seem like people are dying, so I probably earned more badges from flipping camps and ganking the unlucky straggler today.

So can we stop this spawn camping talk please? I would rather hear more about how bored our SoR friends are and how much fight TCers have while most of the people on my contact lists are farming the Mad King (or whatever, unsure ’cause I only did WvWvW today).

- Hella Firestarter, Lvl 80 Asura engi

(edited by HenryAu.7523)

in WvW

Posted by: Felidire.2861

Felidire.2861

So I was doing the jump puzzle in one of the borderlands just now.

I open the door.. approach the chest… and as I slowly open the lid……
out jumps an extremely squishy, green elementalist – and he starts whipping me in the balls. “p’tch! p’tch!” lmao!

He made me laugh so hard that I decided to leave him alive, to prey on other, unsuspecting TC puzzle-goers. XD

In other news, I’ve been thoroughly engrossed with that Lunatic Inquisition game, (I bet a lot of other people are hooked on the Halloween event stuff as well. Normally, we’re a lot more fun in WvW. </3

I was, however, running around Umber last night, had a few good 2v2 fights; which quickly turned into 2v3, and then 2v10 – which was still good fun… (Though i’m sure it wouldn’t be nearly as fun if I weren’t a thief.)

in WvW

Obed.7629

Score update, 11:45 GMT (a.k.a. 07:45 EDT)

Attachments:

in WvW

Aaron.4807

So, yeah. I think we in SoR can just take a break from WvW for a day or two at this point.

And for those still spawn camping, why? I know it isn’t really camping but… Whoever said that this match up is not preparing us for next week is totally right.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

In my own opinion….

Spawn camping is really only consider kind of a low tactic when all 3 of the below are true

a) you own every single thing on the map
b) the enemy has the outmanned buff
c) you are sitting directly outside their beginning waypoint with 30 people when they have like 5

However, this “spawn camping” in most other circumstances is actually a good way of defending for instance say Redlake or the Hills keep, it keeps them from getting more reinforcements

Or up North the supply camp, keep them at their door for a while so they can’t get the supply camp back, that’s not camping, you have numerous other ways to get up there and attack them from the sides, it just takes longer

Granted being outnumber can suck, but being spawn camped? Most of the time that’s your own fault

in WvW

Posted by: mdd.8390

mdd.8390

TC player here, i just wanted to say i have no problem with being spawn camped. there is more then one way out of your spawn so trying a different way would be usefull. But if we keep coming out just one way i dont blame the winning team to use that as a choke point and cut us off.

Alyss Cael lvl 80 thief