11/2 BG vs. SBI vs. JQ REMATCH

in WvW

Posted by: Proven.2854

Proven.2854

"We’re in it to win it. If you’re not, you’re out."

Thats the main issue with the 2v1. As I have constantly stated.
It’s not SBI. It’s JQ.
As the team in second they NEED to start attacking the team in first in order to actually take first. But they arent. JQ is literally playing to lose every time they focus blackgate.

2v1 is expected, nessecary, and obviously going to happen. But if anyone on JQ actually maybe thought about how to get themselves into first place, they might come to the realization that they arent going to take BG territory faster than SBI will, and all they’re doing is solidifying their second place position with every attack.

Now, maybe that’s acceptable to them. But I have a hard time believing that the previous rank 1 server finds it acceptable to roll over and take a second place position.

inb4 5 SBI posters with absolutely no clue come in and falsely accuse this post of crying.

This. Back when it was HoD/JQ/SBI, whenever JQ would attack us instead of HoD I’d be forced to facepalm and then roll them back into their territory, hopefully driving home the message, "don’t mess with us; we’re actually here to beat HoD and win."

After a number of weeks, JQ succeed in pushing us to third and knocking us out of the tier 1 bracket for a week. And the very next week? TA alliance disbands off of HoD, because they were getting bored. So JQ takes first place finally without much of a fight. And of course, SBI comes right back and this time, we’re better at fighting back 2v1s. And we don’t have any kind of massive alliance that will suddenly disband; just a group of dedicated guilds that all happened to choose this server independently and choose to kick kitten together.

Call me Smith.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

“We’re in it to win it. If you’re not, you’re out.”

It’s not SBI. It’s JQ.
As the team in second they NEED to start attacking the team in first in order to actually take first. But they arent. JQ is literally playing to lose every time they focus blackgate.

2v1 is expected, nessecary, and obviously going to happen. But if anyone on JQ actually maybe thought about how to get themselves into first place, they might come to the realization that they arent going to take BG territory faster than SBI will, and all they’re doing is solidifying their second place position with every attack.

Now, maybe that’s acceptable to them. But I have a hard time believing that the previous rank 1 server finds it acceptable to roll over and take a second place position.

inb4 5 SBI posters with absolutely no clue come in and falsely accuse this post of crying.

Decisions about what to attack are dictated by the field of battle. Sometimes you just need to flip some stuff to gain PPT. That usually means targeting the weakest enemy position rather than deciding based on rank. Every T1 server has done this, SBI included.

This is not collusion. This is basic strategy; prey on the weak.

This. Back when it was HoD/JQ/SBI, whenever JQ would attack us instead of HoD I’d be forced to facepalm and then roll them back into their territory, hopefully driving home the message, “don’t mess with us; we’re actually here to beat HoD and win.”

After a number of weeks, JQ succeed in pushing us to third and knocking us out of the tier 1 bracket for a week. And the very next week? TA alliance disbands off of HoD, because they were getting bored. So JQ takes first place finally without much of a fight. And of course, SBI comes right back and this time, we’re better at fighting back 2v1s. And we don’t have any kind of massive alliance that will suddenly disband; just a group of dedicated guilds that all happened to choose this server independently and choose to kick kitten together.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but may I discourage you from undermining enemy accomplishments or making excuses for SBI in public forum? We’re classier than that, sir.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

(edited by cold.3946)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

It gets so hard to not attack one server at times because you don’t want to shift primary focus to you and cause the 2v1 toward you. So if the momentum has already started to swing to a certain 2v1 situation, chances are it will stay that way for a while because the other 2 servers are consuming more of server 3’s territory.

This typically will happen on the homeland maps especially.

Team 1 from SW side of a map will go for all of West side of map and have south camp flipped for ppt.

Team 2 from SE side of map will go for all of East side of map and have south camp flipped for ppt.

Team 3 from North typically holding garrison will go for all of north and get a good gauge for what the other two teams are doing. Typically you will see the home field team take more abuse from the invaders on their map.

Why is this? Well, it’s just basic, if I’m SW corner trying to attack let’s say SE corner items such as the SE Tower, there’s a spawn point right there. The response times from pugs alone can decimate your team with a quickness. So, instead you play smarter not harder. Although, if one of the Southern team pisses in the other teams cherios enough, you’ll see an influx of offense going to the other South team.

When you have servers splitting the home map team that’s trying to defend or take the two north towers it automatically can put the home team at a disadvantage.

There’s also the perspective that you have to put in when you gauge things like coverage. If I know that JQ or right now BG has an awesome EU presence, I know that I have to hold their PPT down during my time the best I can to negate their resurgence in ppt when I’m not on, or when I know my servers weak times are. This will help me balance the overall score to the best of our collective teams ability.

As a working example from yesterday on the BG BL. SBI was 2v1’ed for a few factors that you can legitimately point out.
#SBI holds lead ppt
#SBI holds lead points
Just these two points on their own are enough to attack during that time, but you also factor in SBI has a strong Oceanic crew that is facing teams with less strength than them. This can be a comparison in skill and or coverage, but it’s bee widely pointed out and proven, especially as of late, that those guys are rockin’ it hardcore for SBI.

Since that was the primary focus map for what it looked like for BG and JQ, it only makes sense that they were on the team that is in the lead.

So from an SBI perspective, we all collectively seen this yesterday on the BG BL and rolled with the punches the best we could, and I think we did a kitten fine job on doing so. Cheers to all 3 servers for a hell of a fight!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Did you idiots seriously just come in here with one instance of a POSSIBLE 2v1 on SBI? Please. I would say 90% of the time you guys and JQ have done nothing to each other. Except for the small group of people that actually have a sense of dignity. This week so far has been hilarious. SBI saying every post that doesn’t worship them is a crying post. Ignoring proof of constant 2v1. In fact, while I was making this post I decided to take a screenshot for the hell of it. Literally this map is about 50% divided between SBI and JQ. EBG is about 50% pushing up on BG. BGBL is about 50% divided pushing up on BG. SBI has most of their BL and so does JQ. I am sorry but this 100% points to an obvious 2v1 scenario. Like someone said earlier. Do you guys have no shame at all?

Here is the pic:

Attachments:

(edited by IomegadriveOne.5291)

in WvW

Posted by: Savethepirate.4197

Savethepirate.4197

All this dang hootin an hollerin, yeehaw!

Aherdoftinykittens [CRNG]
SBI Commander

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Welcome to Tier 1, where if you are spotted as a weak link, you will get dominated by the other two monsters on the map. I could care less about your “proof” of 2v1, get used to it. I used one example as a “working example.” If you’d like we can pull out the history of old with all the JQ/SBI/HoD/ET/IoJ fights.

You should also do an analysis on times of unmanned buff as well, if I see someone with an unmanned buff, I know I can cap more land on them, this raises my ppt and overall score.

A cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake, your argument is invalid.

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Welcome to Tier 1, where if you are spotted as a weak link, you will get dominated by the other two monsters on the map. I could care less about your “proof” of 2v1, get used to it. I used one example as a “working example.” If you’d like we can pull out the history of old with all the JQ/SBI/HoD/ET/IoJ fights.

You should also do an analysis on times of unmanned buff as well, if I see someone with an unmanned buff, I know I can cap more land on them, this raises my ppt and overall score.

A cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake, your argument is invalid.

I have personally never heard in the history of WvW, 2 servers going against 1 for an entire week. If you could show me some proof this happened in the past I would appreciate it.

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

Did you idiots seriously just come in here with one instance of a POSSIBLE 2v1 on SBI? Please. I would say 90% of the time you guys and JQ have done nothing to each other. Except for the small group of people that actually have a sense of dignity. This week so far has been hilarious. SBI saying every post that doesn’t worship them is a crying post. Ignoring proof of constant 2v1. In fact, while I was making this post I decided to take a screenshot for the hell of it. Literally this map is about 50% divided between SBI and JQ. EBG is about 50% pushing up on BG. BGBL is about 50% divided pushing up on BG. SBI has most of their BL and so does JQ. I am sorry but this 100% points to an obvious 2v1 scenario. Like someone said earlier. Do you guys have no shame at all?

Here is the pic:

HAHAHAHA

Okay, so let’s just pretend you’re right.

SBI & JQ have both agreed that BG is unworthy of T1, and decided to fully cooperate to boot you from the tier.

And now what? Ball’s in your court.

PS – The actual truth is what everyone knows, and Jed eloquently explained earlier. Your weakness is showing (for whatever reason, it doesn’t matter), and thus you will continue to be the easiest source of points until that ceases to be true.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

It’s like having a guy sit in a tavern and telling all his friends “Well, this one time, I was alone at Hills and there were 200 enemies charging at both the north and south gates with 20 golems each. I held them off for 15 hours single-handedly until they finally took over. Shame on them for 2v1ing. I woulda won if it was a fair fight.”

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

“We’re in it to win it. If you’re not, you’re out.”

It’s not SBI. It’s JQ.

When one leg of the triangle stops putting pressure in the 3way fight, it screws with the entire 3way balance. So look inward.

By taunting the server for “intentionally getting second” and not getting first which you clearly think we are passing up just to mess with BG, where are you even gonna go to defend that…

If you haven’t learned yet it’s up and down. Its not meant to be a boring 1 server uber dominance forever. We fall, we learn, we regroup, we rise, rinse repeat. Some cycles last longer than others at times but its the basic math of it.

When I joined it and I don’t think I recall anyone was thinking jeez we would totally rock if we could just aim for second place. And although no one is accepting it’s over, none of us should feel like we should hang our heads in shame for dropping to second place for what we have accomplished, been through, and continue to learn from. None of us think BG is important enough in it’s state to “give” SBI a win.

Where SBI is known to bleed till there’s no blood, then likely hit a blood-bank somewhere just to throw some more blood at the enemy on wed night, JQ rides the waves of success and “learning experiences”, we don’t expect to always be #1 or it would break us whenever we lost. JQ is a community of Guilds, PUGs and random eccentric personalities that strive for the best game-play we can give in a 7 day period.

I think JQ is more about the long game and building a legacy to be proud of, not just our weekly ranked position. To try to shame us as a parting shot is shameful to those on BG who are going to have to mop this mess up. I am sympathetic to them.

I will share my symbolism for the 3 servers, easily bored feel free to skip:

#StormBluff Island: They are a Storm and a relentless force of nature, never to be underestimated, and occasionally unpredictable. They can be thousands of points behind and they will return like a tempest and teach you humility while giving their competitors everything they have. They Push through, they avenge..

#Jade Quarry: We are slow and steady process of everyday digging a little deeper to find that precious gem, and then the next, and the next. We will siege for hours, plant in a keep for hours, guard one supply camp for hours to give the best to our competitors. We outlast and persist.

#Black Gate: A great powerful gate with the ominous potential to hold out the hoards without a flinch, if only they would hold, if stronger materials were used in fabrication instead of focusing on the facade of it’s appearance to the world. They will mock you for losing to another team, they will not win or lose gracefully, they will begin tight and unified then turn and scatter with a “boo”. They look tough, but looks wear off.

*of course these are my own opinions and not any unified server viewpoint, and if we lose, drop to another tier or somehow find ourselves int he casual tiers after Friday, we will still be made of a precious material of no less value, and more than begun our legacy of quality competition, community and sportsmanship.

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

The DB keep lord bugged in BG BL. Before the tear train begins, Blackgate retreated, and none of us knew how he got out there.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

cold.3946

I have personally never heard in the history of WvW, 2 servers going against 1 for an entire week. If you could show me some proof this happened in the past I would appreciate it.

Just because you’ve been pushed off the map doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy against you. It just means you’re the easiest prey. This could be because you’re outnumbered, disorganized, or just weaker.

Your picture of JQ/SBI dominated maps isn’t proof of anything. Anytime three forces face off it will inevitably end with the two strongest ones battling each other. JQ & SBI are very closely matched, so that’s why you see the near 50% split. We’d love to flip their maps 100% green too, but they just don’t let us do that to them.

Let’s apply your logic to a hypothetical war where the United States, China, and Iceland were all fighting over a piece of land. By your thinking if Iceland didn’t control meaningful land after some period of time, it would be proof that the US & China were conspiring against Iceland.

Laughable right? It ignores the most obvious and much simpler answer; Iceland can’t match the military strength of the US & China.

Man up and own your losses.

PS: This week is just getting started. Nothing is decided yet. You could channel some of your BG passion into action on the battlefield and still might score a victory. Or you can cry here about how BG is #1 and can’t possibly lose unless you’re getting DP’d. Your choice, but right now it’s still anyone’s game. GLHF.

The DB keep lord bugged in BG BL. Before the tear train begins, Blackgate retreated, and none of us knew how he got out there.

He’s been bugged since yesterday’s siege on DB, so don’t worry about it. During the frantic defense we kept ressing the keep lord at any opportunity and eventually he just bugged outside the walls. If you kill him the capture circle still comes up inside the lord’s room, we just don’t get the benefit of him being protected inside.

www.strikeforceguild.com

(edited by cold.3946)

in WvW

Posted by: Walay The Brave.6813

Walay The Brave.6813

Here is the pic:

from what i can see SbI SM is getting attacked from the N by BG and SE by JQ… focus on your own map and not other borderlands, the way i see it you guys are holding your own in EB, you are asking for too much if you want other BLs to be the same if not better

[TEAR] – Stormbluff Isle
There is no time to talk! We must concentrate on the matters at hand — Brother Mhenlo
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/893

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

During the 3-4 hour siege of JQ/BG v SBI at the bay yesterday the lord went all Leroy Jenkins outside of the wall while it was down. The lord died, wall was repaired, lord never went home, he’s just chillin’ outside like a boss probably saying “come at be bro!” “GET SOME GET SOME.!”

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Jedbacca.6297

During the 3-4 hour siege of JQ/BG v SBI at the bay yesterday the lord went all Leroy Jenkins outside of the wall while it was down. The lord died, wall was repaired, lord never went home, he’s just chillin’ outside like a boss probably saying “come at be bro!” “GET SOME GET SOME.!”

(edit) just saw cold’s post about the circle still appearing.

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in WvW

Posted by: HTXL.2598

HTXL.2598

It’s really not rocket science. When I look around my wvwvw comrades, I see guildless green arrows.

For whatever reason, there’s not one guild on BG that has the numbers and dedication to help place them first. I do see players from known guilds, but not the entire guild force.

Top that with the Asian/Oceanic presence SBI has, like I said, it’s really not rocket science.

in WvW

cold.3946

So he respawns outside? The only way to take the keep is to kill him outside? Or even if he dies does the keep not change over?

Yeah he’s been out there since yesterday. Like I said earlier, if you kill him the capture ring still comes up in the lord’s room. If anything this makes it easier for attackers since you can kill the lord just before you take down inner gate/wall and not have to deal with him once you get inside the ring.

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Ok all SBI commanders, the pact with JQ has been signed and we will acknowledge it. Do not take any further action against JQ this week, help them cap and take from BG so we can get BG pushed down to T-2. Then we have the arrangement with the other T-2 servers to make room for us to transfer down and push BG to T-3. Please do not discuss this secret pact with anyone outside the 2 communities and follow the plan to drive out BG by working with JQ in an unheard of 2v1 to the letter.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

When you kill the lord, the ring will pop up still, so it’s still capable, we were learning this the hard way yesterday

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Cover Girl, we shouldn’t feed the trolls, and it was brought up by one member of the SBI community that we should be “friends” with JQ. We will respect them, but on the battlefield, we will torment their penguins and kill their clowns…don’t ask.

Although I appreciate the humor, it only adds more fuel to the fire to those that like to play in to that game on purpose to rile the masses.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As usual, please keep these kind of threads productive, friendly and civil. You know the drill.

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Ok all SBI commanders, the pact with JQ has been signed and we will acknowledge it. Do not take any further action against JQ this week, help them cap and take from BG so we can get BG pushed down to T-2. Then we have the arrangement with the other T-2 servers to make room for us to transfer down and push BG to T-3. Please do not discuss this secret pact with anyone outside the 2 communities and follow the plan to drive out BG by working with JQ in an unheard of 2v1 to the letter.

A group of 10ish BG tried to help JQ overthrow their SBI overlords at Briar, and those ungrateful blue skritt attacked us instead =(

We even stayed on the backside! We weren’t even planning on wiping you (JQ) as you took the tower! What gives?!

One of the articles in your pact has JQ “attacking” SBI holdings to lure BG into double-teaming SBI, only to have JQ turn around and betray us isn’t it?! We’ve had you figured out for weeks.

Yes this is sarcasm.

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in WvW

cold.3946

I can’t speak for JQ, or all of SBI for that matter, but I’ve never once heard of this Emerald Council. It sounds like some lame club the bandwagoners tried to setup given that the domain has an Oct 23rd 2012 registration date.

Before you apply the tin-foil hat treatment, maybe recognize the irony of the picture you just posted. Some no name guild founded two weeks ago has a message on their private forums that we shouldn’t attack SBI AND we’ve been failing at attacking SBI.

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: HTXL.2598

HTXL.2598

Wouldn’t take that post seriously. That guy is a troll in every sense of the word.

But I wouldn’t be gloating too much either, SBI. You should know well why SBI is winning. Fortunately, for you guys, there is a server that has the coverage to contend with you, just not in T1 yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

will be even more fun when they get here :-D We fight to win but fight for fun also and love a challenge.

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Oh I know why we are winning, it’s because of the GW2 Illuminati that I wanted membership to. They directed it all!

in WvW

Arani.9057

If you’re quoting Menaace as the driving force of anything server united you are way out of the loop on JQ politics. EC is not a “large alliance” on JQ by any means, it is more closely a group of Menaace/MMAC and WvW oriented friends site. It’s ok though at one point it thought was similar to an organized alliance, but before le dramas begin will say this doesn’t help your argument.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

MMAC is the most annoying and dedicate yak sniping guild out there.. they annoy the bloody hell out of me with their tenacity to hide and drop our yaks…

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

BG may drop back to T2 if SoS/SoR can push their points this week.

Some of the larger bandwagon guilds on BG seem to have been no shows this weekend. What’s left of BG running around with the out-manned buff are the original core. It’s like a bad stock bubble with the server hoping, I will not miss them one bit.

Anyway requesting score post, since stuck at work.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Helathir.3647

Helathir.3647

would like to apologize for the complaining by bg about 2v1 its just out of frustration that we lack forces for all 4 maps much less even 2 maps or 1 sometimes

there were some unfortunate circumstances last week that lead to a very large decline in wvwvw on our server that first coast us our lead last week and now continues into this week by hampering our numbers severely even at peak play times

(edited by Helathir.3647)

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Bandwagon servers are the worst; SBI, JQ enjoy assblasting SoS next week.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Syphen.1980

Current score.

Attachments:

in WvW

Syphen.1980

It is what it is. We may or may not win that match when it comes but you can be kitten sure we will do our best and die trying.

in WvW

Posted by: Orchis.6087

Orchis.6087

I was in out of JQ and SBI BLs more or less the entire weekend, and I hardly saw anything that could be considered as 2v1 against us (Blackgate). Yeah there were times where both servers were attacking us, but nothing to me that seemed in any that a 2v1 was occurring. I cannot speak for what is occurring in EB or BG BL, but considering that in EB we held Stonemist for most of the weekend, that does make us a big target.

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

It is what it is. We may or may not win that match when it comes but you can be kitten sure we will do our best and die trying.

You will definitely win that match. SoR is a zergfest and is weak at night. SoS is all Australia their day is pathetic; they threw a 60k lead over the course of a day a couple weeks back.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Arani.9057

1. underestimating a foe at all tends to be a nice pride before the fall thing, let alone what they would look like after xfers for hitting T1. Aside from how much SBI and JQ would love to paint our houses in each others blood, other servers seem to want nothing but “take down” whoever seems to be holding #1 at the time.
  2. I don’t think anyone who gets to T1 and wants to hold it for any amount of time would do well by pre-trash talking a potential competitor, or assuming anything is a given.
  3. The match isn’t over

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

1. underestimating a foe at all tends to be a nice pride before the fall thing, let alone what they would look like after xfers for hitting T1. Aside from how much SBI and JQ would love to paint our houses in each others blood, other servers seem to want nothing but “take down” whoever seems to be holding #1 at the time.
  2. I don’t think anyone who gets to T1 and wants to hold it for any amount of time would do well by pre-trash talking a potential competitor, or assuming anything is a given.
  3. The match isn’t over

QFT

Not to mention what a shocker BG was out of the gate when they first came in. I’ll be a lil’ more apprehensive to watch my back as I’m trying to get my loot bags off of dead JQ’s better this time

in WvW

Posted by: boneduste.4023

boneduste.4023

If the theory goes that BG is weak and JQ is simply exploiting a weakness, then why is there such a gap between JQ and SBI? Wouldn’t JQ want to push SBI to gain first? Simple explanation (and simple is usually the most probably) they are happy being in 2nd place and don’t want to jeopardize it by attacking SBI. If the fight were more in line with what others are saying then you would see a closer gap between the SBI/JQ than between JQ/BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Helathir.3647

Helathir.3647

whats wrong with being happy in 2nd place with all the drama that comes being first i dont blame them being from hod originally

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

boneduste this is not true.

The score gap is the result of SBI having more people play during a 24 hour span then JQ does. Look at the map. Look at all the green. Don’t you think JQ wants maps to be blue? Because SBI has so many players it just isn’t happening.

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

@boneduste
In an all out war, the best tactic is to secure the most resources you can by attacking the weak first. If you can stabilize yourself exploiting the weak then you can hold off against the strong.

I don’t blame JQ for taking advatage of BG same as SBI should. Even thought we all know and the proof is in all the images posted here by BG players, that SBI fights JQ just as much as they fight BG. Really, just look at the picture and assault patterns.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Sky.9347

Can I just state for the record that this is Monday of a Friday – Friday match.

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

whats wrong with being happy in 2nd place with all the drama that comes being first i dont blame them being from hod originally

2nd is a nice place to be if you don’t mind being the 1st place loser. lol

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Well i know this , some great fights n hope for more and im sure we will meet again SBI/JQ well played score please btw

[WM]give us in game ladder

in WvW

Arani.9057

Why are the SBI not completely insulted that JQ is “just giving” you first place so we can reside in second place? Every-time someone says that crap it’s not insulting JQ it’s saying SBI doesn’t deserve their spot because JQ could just take it if we wanted it… I know it’s cuz SBI is Loling all over the place of course rhetorical question… Why can’t some peeps just say GG win or lose and be happy with the competition and experience, especially in a free to play game lol.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Why are the SBI not completely insulted that JQ is “just giving” you first place so we can reside in second place? Every-time someone says that crap it’s not insulting JQ it’s saying SBI doesn’t deserve their spot because JQ could just take it if we wanted it… I know it’s cuz SBI is Loling all over the place of course rhetorical question… Why can’t some peeps just say GG win or lose and be happy with the competition and experience, especially in a free to play game lol.

Well, probably because BG is used to steamrolling thru the other tiers and then being able to blast them on the forums and brag how good they are at this game and how they are blowing away SBI and JQ their first 3 days here. Now that they are being forced to play chess, and not bloody knuckles, they pack their toys up and hit the forums to wage war there.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Sky.9347

Well, probably because BG is used to steamrolling thru the other tiers and then being able to blast them on the forums and brag how good they are at this game and how they are blowing away SBI and JQ their first 3 days here. Now that they are being forced to play chess, and not bloody knuckles, they pack their toys up and hit the forums to wage war there.

I think this was a brilliant way to put it, honestly. +1

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

Hi Blackgate.
We’r loosing this match by points.
Stop loosing your minds too.

Instead of coming up with tactics to counter our current situation a lot of us are just acting as punching bags right now.

If they think we’r the weaker link to take the points from, then show them they are wrong.

Maybe we lack the people to cover all maps for now, but we can still get great fights in what we can cover.

So man up, team up, rethink what we’r doing and don’t follow the headless chickens that run into their death for no reason.

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

in WvW

Posted by: Redundancy.7325

Redundancy.7325

I don’t think it matters anyway. Right now the weekend is irrelevant, SBI will win tues→fri no matter what. To a certain extent JQ may have no choice but to play for 2nd. SBI has become the new HoD.

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

First? Second? Either way Jade Quarry and Stormbluff Isle are locked in an eternal battle, fought between immortal armies until the end of time. When will the madness end? When will we realize that for all our battles and bloodshed, all our siege and savagery, all our golems and gore that we have accomplished nothing? Walls may fall, but they are forever rebuilt; points may be gained, but they are forever reset; enemies may be slain, but they are forever reborn from the ashes. That eternal question begins to grow in our mind, begging to be answered: What’s the meaning of it all?

(edited by elderan.2638)