11-23 Devona / Kain / Ferg

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Apparently we can’t take and hold anything in EB because we always have Morningstar screwing up every important hold by running his kittening zerg into deathtraps.

When ferg was taking SM, that was not our goal. It was Morningstars goal. We wanted to hold the keep and danelon and upgrade, but alas that brilliant fellah has a blue shiney icon above his head and 12 golems conveniently placed to wipe on SM.

When Kain keep needed help, he was busy wiping his zerg. When outer was breached, he was still wiping on SM. When kain was back in their Lords room, he was still wiping, for a total of 3 wipes on SM. More than enough time for Kain to rampage through their keep, through Bravost, through Quentin, through Danelon.

And then he has the audacity to claim it was “strategy”, that it was all done to strip the upgrades on SM, as if he did something to help ferg take it. I have more resentment for that one commander(sic) than I’ve ever had for ferg and kain combined.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Apparently we can’t take and hold anything in EB because we always have Morningstar screwing up every important hold by running his kittening zerg into deathtraps.

When ferg was taking SM, that was not our goal. It was Morningstars goal. We wanted to hold the keep and danelon and upgrade, but alas that brilliant fellah has a blue shiney icon above his head and 12 golems conveniently placed to wipe on SM.

When Kain keep needed help, he was busy wiping his zerg. When outer was breached, he was still wiping on SM. When kain was back in their Lords room, he was still wiping, for a total of 3 wipes on SM. More than enough time for Kain to rampage through their keep, through Bravost, through Quentin, through Danelon.

And then he has the audacity to claim it was “strategy”, that it was all done to strip the upgrades on SM, as if he did something to help ferg take it. I have more resentment for that one commander(sic) than I’ve ever had for ferg and kain combined.

lol what guild is Morningstar in?

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

AoD – and yes, he does have something of a love affair with SM sometimes, that or a white whale complex.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

And then he has the audacity to claim it was "strategy", that it was all done to strip the upgrades on SM, as if he did something to help ferg take it. I have more resentment for that one commander(sic) than I’ve ever had for ferg and kain combined.

AoD - and yes, he does have something of a love affair with SM sometimes, that or a white whale complex.

*wakes up and rubs his eyes*

*logs in to GW2 to check the status*

*Saw SM was taken - was kinda not surprised*

*checks for who got it*

O_________________O!! *fully awake*

*logs into forum to read up, knowing that people WILL talk about it*

Well ... I guess I’ll still give him props for capping SM.

If it wasn’t his firm resolute, you guys would probably not going to get into SM.

At the same time, thank you FC for taking over SM, so that the guild lord is no longer buggy, lol XD (as no guild was able to claim it for past two day due to a little bug)

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

AoD – and yes, he does have something of a love affair with SM sometimes, that or a white whale complex.

lol I guess it was Morningstar then who was constantly pushing Langor which was FULLY fortified when Quentin Lake had paper doors for what seemed like all friday and saturday night. I know plenty of us in TS3 were shaking our heads wondering if it was a clever distraction pushing so far close to our spawn, but it wasn’t. He just kept on coming to Langor and wiping repeatedly. My head hurts thinking about it so I’m going to stop now.

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

unfortunately i was in langor 10hours ago when it was taken… full upgrade + supplies + tons of siege, but only 2 of us defending against DR horde (would not say zerg because they are pretty coordinated). 1 more guys came in but it was too late. We couldn’t repair fast enough to hold the gate for help.

couldn’t blame the guys because during that time, there is so few of us left and most of us will defending SM against attacked from Ferg in the north.

hate it when a fully upgraded keep goes to waste. felt sorry for the chap that drops so many sieges in langor though.

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Ah, our beloved Morningstar making the pages

Your bravery is only outmatched by the number of corpses you leave.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

lolololol Envy at stargrove lmfao. 1v1 terrible so all the other mesmers come in to help the person getting whooped. Btw why was most your group mesmers? and 1 Thief and ele?

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

lolololol Envy at stargrove lmfao. 1v1 terrible so all the other mesmers come in to help the person getting whooped. Btw why was most your group mesmers? and 1 Thief and ele?

Ummm, what r u talking about? and who r u?

At kain bl, we’ve been fighting 35-40 kain constantly with 8 people. What r u talking about 1v1? And fighting that many Kain constantly for hrs, y would we give any of em a 1v1? The only person who attempted a 1v1, was some salt warrior who we gave a 1v1 to, and then 2 rando fergs (not in Envy) came and ganked him, not much we can do about that, and Mag even stopped fighting once they added. So i don’t know where you’re imagination comes from.

2 guardians, 2 thieves, 1 ele, 3 mesmers btw…. lol

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

in WvW

Posted by: Rastofin.6132

Rastofin.6132

Morningstar came from Kain?

Devona’s Rest
Rastofin – Guardian [SoCo]
T Zen – Mesmer [RegA]

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

unfortunately i was in langor 10hours ago when it was taken… full upgrade + supplies + tons of siege, but only 2 of us defending against DR horde (would not say zerg because they are pretty coordinated). 1 more guys came in but it was too late. We couldn’t repair fast enough to hold the gate for help.

couldn’t blame the guys because during that time, there is so few of us left and most of us will defending SM against attacked from Ferg in the north.

hate it when a fully upgraded keep goes to waste. felt sorry for the chap that drops so many sieges in langor though.

Yeah all the props for the assault on Kain keep midday today goes to RGTG and SoCo woth a little bit of Dark help. (I laid down the Omega which subsequently got jacked by a random, held for ransom, and taken to fight the grub.)

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Morningstar came from Kain?

No, we just like killing him.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

I do not recall this happening. There were some randoms following us. And oh, if one of us were getting whooped, is that why Kaineng decided to retaliate by bringing a golem to the camp? Hmm…

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

(edited by NightCircus.2014)

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I do not recall this happening. There were some randoms following us. And oh, if one of us were getting whooped, is that why Kaineng decided to retaliate by bringing a golem to the camp? Hmm…

I retaliated in the golem.

You don’t belong here, xenoforms.

Besides, whoever heard of an Alpha Siege Golem thrashing people in a camp! Those people must be lousy for that to happen, am I right?

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

If anyone from the Kingswood brotherhood is reading…

Just wanted to ask if you recall a situation that happened just recently wherein you were trying to take the top supply camp in Ferg’s BL, and you came upon a lone sub-80 Asura warrior defending the gate. Being that you outnumbered said warrior 4 or 5 to 1, and being that said warrior is sub-80 and just learning to play the class, you defeated her handily…and as you should have, this is war after all.

However…something else happened after this warrior was defeated, at least two of your number, clearly elated by their 4 to 1 victory, decided to /laugh over the warrior’s sad corpse in celebration of your victory.

Now while the warrior’s story ends here…ours does not. Because you see, you went on to assault the top camp…but it didn’t really go like you planned…because a pesky elementalist came along and handily slaughtered your entire group. Now…you may also remember that this elementalist took special care to /laugh over each of your bodies.

The warrior and the elementalist? Both me. You may want to be careful who you /laugh at when you win 4 to 1 next time.

Happy hunting!

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

I retaliated in the golem.

You don’t belong here, xenoforms.

Besides, whoever heard of an Alpha Siege Golem thrashing people in a camp! Those people must be lousy for that to happen, am I right?

Yeah I would agree. A lone Alpha Siege Golem thrashing a well defended supply camp would definitely mean the camp defenders were lousy.

But this isn’t the situation at all. It was more like an army that outnumbered the defenders by at least 2 to 1, AND an alpha siege golem.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

If anyone from the Kingswood brotherhood is reading...

*rest deleted*

lol, why am I not surprised from a guild that does what it does best?

Bullying, and bad sportsmanship.

They only think they are so good, but they are in fact not.

I feel so sorry that DR have to bare with them.

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Hey Dev… attacking AH for 3 hours…

We took your SH in 3 minutes.

YOU MAD?

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Dismay.4729

Dismay.4729

To everyone who challenged me at the ruins north of Champion’s Demense in Kain’s BL, thank you for the hours of fun, and the badges and thank you ENVY for not steamrolling me while I was up there napping xP

Gurugant (Kaypud Guard)
DismÁy (Ele)
Teeheef (Bad Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Dismay.4729

Dismay.4729

YOU MAD?

Nah bro, but you made me giggle with your arrogance. Is everyone from your guild a piece of kitten? All I get from [KAIN] is bad sportsmanship and exploitation. Stealthing past the guards at our spawn to kill AFKers and our Instructor does not make you cool.

Gurugant (Kaypud Guard)
DismÁy (Ele)
Teeheef (Bad Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Had fun at Redvale camp in Kain’s borderlands tonight. Fought Envy quite a few times and random Kains that came by. Finally got booted out when the Kain zerg came by :[ Either way, whoever the Envy mesmer I fought was, much respect to you.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

(edited by Pentzski.4620)

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

I’m just glad Ferg was out there fight for once. On EB . Why couldnt you all hold SM.
Was one hell of a weekend for all. And thank for a great thankgiving fun.

Engineer
Aowys

in WvW

Posted by: aimac.9046

aimac.9046

For those that are criticizing Morningstar,
He did just lead the map to map EB green.
Just saying shrug. Have a good week friends.

in WvW

Posted by: Psychophant.5682

Psychophant.5682

I’m enjoying reading this week’s thread more than usual. I like the drama.

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

LoL, funny i hear chest bumping last two days, but now not so much. Good job all servers.
“We are United”
I want to keep hearing that, but don’t cry during the week, please, it hurts my ears when it so one sided, Devona’s, till the end.

in WvW

Posted by: Fizz.1072

Fizz.1072

I can finally see the whole map

Attachments:

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Love that blue keep in your borderlands.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Darxio.5672

LoL, funny i hear chest bumping last two days, but now not so much. Good job all servers.
“We are United”
I want to keep hearing that, but don’t cry during the week, please, it hurts my ears when it so one sided, Devona’s, till the end.

By the way, We are United.

KBL for life, dawg.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

YOU MAD?

Nah bro, but you made me giggle with your arrogance. Is everyone from your guild a piece of kitten? All I get from [KAIN] is bad sportsmanship and exploitation. Stealthing past the guards at our spawn to kill AFKers and our Instructor does not make you cool.

…You DO realize you can’t be hurt in your Spawn place right?…You have the Determined Buff, whether you’re AFK or dancing the Macarena, we can’t do anything to you. We simply went in there to have fun and dance. We weren’t the ones attacking people who can’t fight back. :p

in WvW

NealCaffrey.6450

Score update.

inb4 day/night capping for 5 days and DR wins with 300k+ points

Holding SM until Sunday was fun. Fun fights this weekend overall. Now the question is… Eredon’s Terrace next week? or the week after? How long do we have to wait… I’m guessing this week and next week with DR, then ET. New blood mhmmm!

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger

in WvW

Posted by: Fizz.1072

Fizz.1072

Sadly only thing you have

in WvW

Calos.1350

“We are United”

By the way, We are United.

KBL for life, dawg.

Nice Job, good i want to hear it now, so i don’t have to rest of the week

DR for life, and for last 3 weeks, cya on field love u all

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

“We are United”

I won’t cry, I held the entire KBL while Outmanned with 2-3 other people. Against Fergs and Devs. I died a lot, but so did they…our Supply Camps flipped a lot, but we always got them back. Devs are just upset they’re losing atm, so they’re coming in force, unfortunately, that force can’t be stopped when we have no one on. And -despite- being severely outnumbered, you still can’t take it all. So suck it.

in WvW

Calos.1350

“We are United”

I won’t cry, I held the entire KBL while Outmanned with 2-3 other people. Against Fergs and Devs. I died a lot, but so did they…our Supply Camps flipped a lot, but we always got them back. Devs are just upset they’re losing atm, so they’re coming in force, unfortunately, that force can’t be stopped when we have no one on. And -despite- being severely outnumbered, you still can’t take it all. So suck it.

Your never outmanned, on weekend u kill us, but on the weak all i hear is complaints, try a different one

in WvW

Calos.1350

so i should cry, cuz on weekend u kill us, awe don’t beat us cuz we have lives. But on the week i hear same thing, u have jobs, u have lives, i think U all are awesome at all times of week, but don’t cry about one thing and exploit another, love u all as always

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Sadly only thing you have

think il take a break from defending KBL and take your whole map with 5 ppl again.

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Was a fun fight in DR BL last night. Almsot got Bay Keep after a long fight working our way inside methodically. Eventually got the supplies to zero, knocked down inner wall…. and BAM…. DR’s got thier surge in numbers. Our 20 attacking vs your 20 in Bay Keep was going pretty smooth… but adding another 20-30 to push us out was genius.

Im curious what the strategic genius was behind Fergs TTA guild trying to backdoor us while we were taking Bay Keep from DR during that time? Or trying to take Bluebriar? Every attempt failed… and seriously… you are in DR BL to go after DR… why bother with us? Why 2v1 us and not 2v1 DR in thier BL? Did u think it would be easy pickings? lol

Well we did go and take Hills Keep from Fergs in DR BL after we got pushed off from Bay Keep by DR’s 60man zerg. While the DR zerg was getting manhandled by NoQQ and focusing on taking back Redlake Tower … we ninja’d Fergs Hills Keep they fought so hard to take. Then it was tiem to prepare for what we knew was coming: THE CLASSIC DEVONA ZERG RUSH.

Thnx fergs for leavng Hills Keep with full supply. We went straight work setting up our defence. then they came…. 30 DR to the north… 30 Dr to the south. We let them in. and just as we knew they would… they did the same thing for the inner gates. Splitting thier forces. NoQQ hit them from behind, we jumped out from the inner gate and it was ramjam time on the 30 at the inner west gate. We then mopped up the 30 at the inner north gate.

After wiping them as they trickled back to the keep in a long column of walking loot bags waiting to happen, i guess thier comamnders eventually told them to group up and redouble the assault… this time with a golem!

Well… since the first stratgey of splitting thier forces worked out so well… they deide to do it again! this time it worked even better, as we wiped them faster than the first time!

On thier 3rd push in. We unfortunetly were the target or ArenaNets dislike as the lightning destroyed al our outter siege equipment. So we withdrew to the Lords Room for a fight to the finish.

that Lords Room fight lasted a good 20-30mins. 60+ DR ZERG held at bay. A sea of red names. We held strong. But alas, they were too much. Thier genius strategy of quantity vs quality won the day. But not without a good 2 to 1 death count for about 30mins. Good job getting people to portal behind us, handnt had a good defence like that the day before when we smashed both Fergs and DR repeatedly for the entire night as we defended Stonemist from a wonder 2v1 assault.

Looking forward to see how the quantity over quality strategy works out for the rest of the week. Good luck DR!

Fergs dont need luck… prolly just need to lose those oddballs in TTA tho.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Calos.1350

Devona don’t need luck, hasn’t for the last three weeks, and good luck to all who try and stop it. Oh wait, i heard some chest bumping, for weekend warriors, i have job, i have a child, and I still still beat my enemies all week, so don’t give me that excuse, please don’t, not that we were outmanned all weekend (DR), outmanned, and can u take that buff away, i think not, love to see you all posts during weekend, i can’t wait to hear these bs excuses…..I Love You All, keep up good fights please
DR

in WvW

Calos.1350

Love all fergs and Kains, good darn fight, took me forever to take lake tower in kains bl, and same, briar in fergs, was awesome, stop upgrading, u discourage us lol
Love U all

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

For Kain, the “united” thing is hilarious. You need to realize how you guys held SM.

Fergs were invading DR 24/7 all weekend long till Sunday, Saturday night is when our little “alliance” finally got screwed by SoS it seems. So we stopped invading DR, all of DR came to EB, you guys got wiped.

All you ended up doing was pissing off a lot of Ferguson with the bragging about how amazing you guys are doing, and invading us at the same time.

In summary without us flooding DR map, where are they going? Our respected maps and EB. Enjoy, I hope that “moral” boost lasts throughout the week. Next time, think before leaping for joy about how you guys are doing so amazing in first and figure out why you’re there to begin with instead of screwing with the only ones willing to help you.

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Had fun at Redvale camp in Kain’s borderlands tonight. Fought Envy quite a few times and random Kains that came by. Finally got booted out when the Kain zerg came by :[ Either way, whoever the Envy mesmer I fought was, much respect to you.

That was me Was hard to do much with the guards, ele, and kain thief attacking me though… That guy seemed to hate me a lot more than you

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Allied Shade.8409

Allied Shade.8409

For Kain, the “united” thing is hilarious. You need to realize how you guys held SM.

Fergs were invading DR 24/7 all weekend long till Sunday, Saturday night is when our little “alliance” finally got screwed by SoS it seems. So we stopped invading DR, all of DR came to EB, you guys got wiped.

All you ended up doing was pissing off a lot of Ferguson with the bragging about how amazing you guys are doing, and invading us at the same time.

In summary without us flooding DR map, where are they going? Our respected maps and EB. Enjoy, I hope that “moral” boost lasts throughout the week. Next time, think before leaping for joy about how you guys are doing so amazing in first and figure out why you’re there to begin with instead of screwing with the only ones willing to help you.

So our thoughts were right, now enjoy the fair fighting kain, we are getting you back!

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

the noobler,

I have to correct some of your post as it is a little off.

We had some very good fights with NoQQ last night in DRBL, but it was not a 60 MAN ZERG as you stated, at least not while we were fighting them. We sent the zerg away from them and told them to handle taking the towers and supply.

We scouted and follwed them for an hour, we had a group of about 15. They wiped us several times, and we got them several times. We had scouts following them and worked very hard at cutting them off. It was a lot of fun. Those guys are very tough to deal with.

I am not sure the “lightning” excuse holds up for the Hills either. You were out of supply and could not repair anything. We built a balista and cata on the bridge and slowly took you down after getting in. Now you are correct you beat us back the first 2 times, and I give you much credit for that. Then the fight in the lords room was epic.

Not trying to argue, it just really would be nice if you didnt try to discredit everything DR does and chalk it up to….you guys just 60 man zerged everything.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Virt.4203

Virt.4203

To TRx guild:
Why did you guys leave?

Because we would rather be on the outnumbered side. Most of us already had a lot of friends on Ferg we had met when you could still get names from the report box. We are a small guild and would rather be somewhere we can stand out and make a difference.

ENVY is a lot of fun to play against and with as well. Neither ENVY or TRx specialize in large zergs and you’ll never see either of us running an “EXP Train”- That’s a space for the larger guilds where the larger # of bodies is helpful. We’re a solid, competitive smaller guild that enjoys the 5v10 fights instead. Also, we do not want to be a large zerg contributor, so to your large zergs flaunting a steamroll… break up to a 5-10 man group and run around for a new challenge..leave your shield for a bit, I promise it’s pretty fun.

While we don’t make a large battlefield difference due to the smaller numbers, we can be helpful in a few other ways! We intend to bring that into FERG and ultimately have a good time, build friendships and help contribute what we know into other guilds while learning from the ones to our left and right at the same time.

LARP – specifically speaking to Etna H & I have had a lot of fun dueling, and Kain you better hold onto these guys, they’re pretty stout. I realize we all have our “Zergs”- although unfortunately I feel Ferg’s zerg cannot mass up to the DR zerg. We’ll do our best to help even the competition on the field for the next weeks to come. So good luck, have fun, and kick some rear end :-)

Ozzy / Corona
80 Mesmer, 80 Warrior, 80 Guardian
[TRx] – Ferg Crossing

(edited by Virt.4203)

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Speaking on behalf of my server… We all went to see Twilight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Tatts – SoCo

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

the noobler,

I have to correct some of your post as it is a little off.

We had some very good fights with NoQQ last night in DRBL, but it was not a 60 MAN ZERG as you stated, at least not while we were fighting them. We sent the zerg away from them and told them to handle taking the towers and supply.

We scouted and follwed them for an hour, we had a group of about 15. They wiped us several times, and we got them several times. We had scouts following them and worked very hard at cutting them off. It was a lot of fun. Those guys are very tough to deal with.

I am not sure the “lightning” excuse holds up for the Hills either. You were out of supply and could not repair anything. We built a balista and cata on the bridge and slowly took you down after getting in. Now you are correct you beat us back the first 2 times, and I give you much credit for that. Then the fight in the lords room was epic.

Not trying to argue, it just really would be nice if you didnt try to discredit everything DR does and chalk it up to….you guys just 60 man zerged everything.

Meh one Drednyte-esque post and you get all defensive.

Take the ribbing for what it is, nothing personal. Notice I made no mention of specific guilds or players.

The lightning did destroy all our siege outside the Lord Room. but yes, the lord room fight was just epic.

The fights were fun no matter how many you brought. You cant deny DR vastly outnumbered us there. and i mean VAST. Matters not. We had fun regardless and would do it again in a heartbeat.

I gatta say DR will msot likely move up soon. This might be the last matchup, might not, but we are definetely headed to a seperating real soon of our Fergs/DR/Kain matchup we’ve had for more than a month now.

I will say that i will miss our matchup tho. We have definetely gotten to the point where we know our adversaries. We have gotten some good rivalries going. We got some good respect between certain guilds across servers. I think ahve all learned alot from playing against each other for the past month and a bit. We’ve all defintely grown in our knowledge and playing ability…. all 3 servers.

Dr doesnt just bring numbers. Yes you guys do have good organization on top of that. Most definetely do. you guys deserve to move up just anyone else who has performed greatly in a matchup does. Do the numbers help? yes! But thats part of the game. WvW isnt balanced and thats the fun of it. You really dont know whats gunan happen from one day to the next. Tomorrow Fergs could get a huge 400+ man guild xfer in from Jade Quarry and wipe us both off the map… just cant predict that stuff. And I like it.

@Chris.
Dont know what you are talking about. All i see is one guy yapping about “united”, he doesnt speak for me and my guild or my allied guilds. I fully realize we held Stonemist PARTLY due to Fergs putting pressure on DR. Very true. That wasnt the sole reason. And its not like I didnt see [NP] tags smashing on stonemist during that time either. If SoS went and got you heated… I dunno… cant speak for them. Same as i know you cant speak for TTA on Fergs. those guys are weird. War/iSPY were inside Bay Keep in DR BL. TTA goes and knocks down the far north gate… runs inside… and bee lines striaght for us Kaineng’s lol… like whut whut? its a DR keep man… the point is to go for the inner gate and get it before we do… not smash into us and wipe lol. Funny little fellas.

I really dont personally care to go after Fergs. I have no desire to go into Fergs BL. With the numbers DR has, and the coverage they got to night cap, should be them we both go after. I dont care to play for second, it aint gunna change our relative standings in this tier. It might once DR is gone to the next tier, and we can fight it out to see who between us can go up once ET and HoD come down. For now? no point in taking your points and vice versa.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Brimwood.7963

Brimwood.7963

I have to say, DR in general are far from impressive. The only thing they really have over the other two servers are far greater numbers which means that during the week on primetime, they just zerg everything.
This is why on the weekends, when the numbers are more even, Kaineng and Ferg have been repeatedly coming out on top, it’s just that neither server has the players to keep that up during the week.
It is interesting to note that people on Kaineng tend to confidently engage even larger DR groups whenever we see them but treat even small Ferg groups with extreme caution
Anyway fun battles so far…Kaineng borderlands were just effectively held by a small group without losing a keep long enough for SoS to arrive on the scene and make massive forays into EB. Let’s hope we can hold them for a while but logically speaking, DR will most likely come and zerg in when SoS goes to bed again.

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

I have to say, DR in general are far from impressive. The only thing they really have over the other two servers are far greater numbers which means that during the week on primetime, they just zerg everything.
This is why on the weekends, when the numbers are more even, Kaineng and Ferg have been repeatedly coming out on top, it’s just that neither server has the players to keep that up during the week.
It is interesting to note that people on Kaineng tend to confidently engage even larger DR groups whenever we see them but treat even small Ferg groups with extreme caution
Anyway fun battles so far…Kaineng borderlands were just effectively held by a small group without losing a keep long enough for SoS to arrive on the scene and make massive forays into EB. Let’s hope we can hold them for a while but logically speaking, DR will most likely come and zerg in when SoS goes to bed again.

Numbers do not mean win every time…. i would take 10-15 people who work well together and take a keep over mindless blue tag humpers… wait.. we did that to Kain Keep yesterday….

There has been plenty of Zerging on all sides. Just because DR is bringing the stomping doesn’t mean we are always zerging.. Also on a side note, DR’s was on the very bottom a few weeks ago and we fought tooth and nail to get on top.. Just zerging and numbers isn’t going to do that.

Tatts – SoCo

in WvW

Posted by: Brimwood.7963

Brimwood.7963

They certainly don’t mean win every time no. That’s exactly why Ferg and kain have been holding you off so successfully so far.. On the scope of a whole week though, that’s actually exactly what numbers do, letting you win. And let’s not beat around the bush, you have had a ton of new guilds come in since you were in “last place”. Sure, the original DRs may also have been fighting tooth and nail but if it was just that, you’d still be in last place. Everyone fights tooth and nail here.
Not that it matters much, as I said it’s been fun so far but yeah, there is a reason the Fergs are far more feared than DR…

(edited by Brimwood.7963)

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Noobler,

Yeah you are right sry I did read more into it than I should have. You guys were unbelievable in the Lords Room at Hills. We had to have out numbered you 3-1 and it still took 10 minutes. How dang many hammer Gaurdians were with you lol Jezz Slam Slam Slam…I was bouncing all over the place. I finally just went up on the second teir and AoE’d lol

I really wish we could figure out why you guys lose so many people all at once during the week. We went from fighting serveral 20 man groups this weekend (as in probably 4 or 5 between you and Ferg) in our BL, to just how ever many you guys had at hills last night. We seriously could not make much headway until yesterday afternoon.

Brimwood,

We do have some zerg commanders. The trick is to know who they are and use them as a distraction. A good small group can do a lot while the zerg is occupying the attention.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest