11/30 - BG vs SoR vs IoJ - Version 2.0

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Shall we try again? Tone it down a little guys!

Please post current scores below

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by Pinkus.2860)

in WvW

Posted by: Ayusaki.6739

Ayusaki.6739

[KnT] Kuliya/Kessumi/Kiyuu/Hit My Zerg Not Me

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

An ingame picture would be nice

Pinkus – Webmaster

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

I didn’t see any inflammatory stuff in the last thread to close it, seems kinda bogus. Oh well….

While most people would agree, lets not give them another reason to close ANOTHER one of our score threads

Pinkus – Webmaster

(edited by Pinkus.2860)

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

As of 4:39pm West Coast time (PST / GMT -8)

SoR primetime yo!

Attachments:

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

As of 4:39pm West Coast time (PST / GMT -8)

SoR primetime yo!

SoR prime so strong!

Pinkus – Webmaster

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Pretty big 32k lead, let’s see how long SoR’s east coast coverage can last.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

We were at +420 for a little at 1 point, our NA presence is crazy kitten

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Pretty similar circumstances last Tuesday after the ahem stuff that happened. I logged on at about 9pm PST expecting a lot of work to do and BG already had a slight PPT lead again and hit about +420 until about 1am PST when IoJ’s [ND] and [HIRE] logged in and started cutting into it.

SoR’s strongest time period is 2pm to 7pm PST, which peaks at about 4pm PST. BG and IoJ numbers are very weak during this time slot.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

BG still has a ton of presence during our NA strong time though, it’s not like we are daycapping or anything by any means

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Liquid.9672

BG still has a ton of presence during our NA strong time though, it’s not like we are daycapping or anything by any means

I never said anything about day capping. I’m simply stating the fact that for about 3 hours after EU goes to bed and before the bulk of BG’s NA players log on, there is a deep hole in coverage that SoR has the numbers to capitalize on. 3 hours later at 6:40pm PST SoR is +275 and BG is +245 and has SM again. 3 hours from now BG will likely be back in the high 300s.

I’m not trying to belittle SoR or anything. You guys are awesome. I’m simply laying out what I’ve observed in coverage changes over the past couple of weeks and how it relates to scoring.

Edit – Just after I posted this SoR took SM back hehe. =)

[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

Any recent updates?

Pinkus – Webmaster

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

Did IoJ lose some Korean or Oceanic players? They normally have overwhelming numbers starting around 10:00 GMT, but not so much today.

Numbers or not, they still managed to take Valley from us. Lots of good fights this morning in EB with both BG and IoJ!

EDIT
———
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA shows the following score, which it says it says is about 2 hours old.

Team / Score / Income
BG / 133444 / 325
SoR / 99246 / 180
IoJ / 74499 / 190

(edited by Obed.7629)

in WvW

Posted by: DrXer.2918

DrXer.2918

Purp Nurp on SOR is an awesome commander, leads for PUGs really well. Thanks!

Xryl Xyn, Tsarcasm, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Purp Nurp on SOR is an awesome commander, leads for PUGs really well. Thanks!

Yeah, great commander, always mans up to lead EB, never backs down.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Fray Formana; best commander on BG!

Loses UPGRADED BG Garrison to get Hills. Loses hills minutes later. Didn’t even get Hills at a points tick.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

Loses UPGRADED BG Garrison to get Hills. Loses hills minutes later. Didn’t even get Hills at a points tick.

I do believe I’m picking up on some sarcasm…

(edited by brogarn.8723)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Updating before I sleep.
Has been a fun night.

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Still a big gap, but we can atleast close it a bit.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

I do believe I’m picking up on some sarcasm…

Fray Formana does his best to tackle difficult situations like when we are outnumbered 2:1. He steps up when the time is rough and has my respect.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Was running with Nom this evening doing some Ninja stuff in the BG borderlands, before we transferred maps we decided to do Operation: Spartadance in the Bay Keep.

We maxed out our siege cap there building the wall of flame rams and other siege in the back of the lords room. I don’t think iCola was expecting what was in the lords room~ To bad after the tick they manage to get a memser past all the siege and portal bomb the back row.

Good times!

P.S. Here is a post of current scores~

Attachments:

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

got bored. made a chart

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

got bored. made a chart

got bored made a screen shot

Attachments:

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

in WvW

Liquid.9672

got bored. made a chart

I commend the effort, but http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

Hi from Shaniquia Johnson @ Blackgate.
I wanted to thank you SOR/IOJ for smelling like BBQ

Attachments:

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

in WvW

urzen.7096

got bored. made a chart

I commend the effort, but http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33

Ah, much better. Thanks. That was my next thought. Hopefully one day AN will just host live info.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Great work in SoR boarder lands last night and today Rall! We doing better and better everyday!

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Dear Hunter.8365

Dear Hunter.8365

So last night in EB we found out that we can have at least 11 commanders on the map. We thought the limit was 9 but… I guess we’ll have to turn on more and more until we find out. It was incredibly funny with all of us running around. It was a lot of fun. Hope to have some good battles tonight.

Dear Hunter The Colorful Charr Guardian
USA (United Sanctum Alliance)
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

So last night in EB we found out that we can have at least 11 commanders on the map. We thought the limit was 9 but… I guess we’ll have to turn on more and more until we find out. It was incredibly funny with all of us running around. It was a lot of fun. Hope to have some good battles tonight.

Oh my! Quite the chaotic map chat i’m guessing? Haha

Pinkus – Webmaster

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Last I checked, we are still winning. He is out there working his kitten off every day. You only continue to lose respect from the community by trying to drive wedges between players. You’ve spoken about the greatness and exceptionalism of Blackgate, yet you are the first one to take the most negative stance on any situation. Not every battle ends in glory, but he keeps coming back. That earns him respect in my book.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Indo.8629

@HB

Good fights so far. You should try something other than portal bombs though, we figured after like the 10th time we broke your bomb you guys were going to try something new against us.

On a side note, want to do a guild v guild somewhere? Let me know how many you have if you’re interested.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Unfortunately by the time you guys are on, HB’s numbers are waning and we only have about 10-12 people versus your 40+. Still some good fights mixed in there though. Good times all around.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

The “problem” with Blackgate is our NA presence is always doing the uphill battle. We have no one on during the early hours and a majority of people get on around 5pm PST or so.

After that, we go to bed and there is another gap, but SoR and IoJ have this too.

If BG got one more big 100 player guild, we’d be back in T1. Unfortunately we lost a guild when we dropped to T2 because they are bandwagoners and went to SoS, but whatever.

Good to see Blackgate coming out in full force everyday now though. Last week had my head scratching.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Once we get EU/Oceanic players, EB will be nice to defend.
Right now it’s 30-40+ along with 10 golems to take valley keep. Last night it wasn’t until attempt 3-4 that BG actually took Valley keep…Hate the numbers>everything.

1st attempt while BG was trying to sneak them around was funny. One of our scout found them, and I ran right in and started AOE’ing a portal near Bravost till I got killed. To bad golems waypointed out to safety… But we had another crack at it about 10-15 minutes later.

rinse and repeat until Omega golems and alpha golems came, plus rams and 30-40+ people…then we squished and lost our keep.

IoJ didn’t help with hitting Bravost at the same time…>.> Killed like 10 catapults….

Still it was fun….:D

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Indo.8629

Lets do some fights tomorrow. You guys had a lot more than 12, you outnumbered us a good portion of the night.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

@HB

Good fights so far. You should try something other than portal bombs though, we figured after like the 10th time we broke your bomb you guys were going to try something new against us.

On a side note, want to do a guild v guild somewhere? Let me know how many you have if you’re interested.

Oooh wait a second. You come here to the forums and brag about winning 40+ fights vs. 12 of HB and sometimes the same number of LotD? Even when we didnt have LotD around, we still tried taking you head on. Sure we died some, but we never turn down a fight, and we had alot of fun, and badges, fighting you guys.

Our numbers are still the highest during EU primetime, but hopefully we´ll have more numbers in NA primetime aswel soon.

Lets do some fights tomorrow. You guys had a lot more than 12, you outnumbered us a good portion of the night.

We didnt. I have the fights recorded so we could learn from them. In one of the fights I open our guild roster and we had 14 online, out of which 12 were in wvw. We do still enjoy fighting you guys, and you are for sure better than some of the bigger guilds on SoR that I wont mention here.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

(edited by Smokee.1754)

in WvW

Indo.8629

@HB

Oooh wait a second. You come here to the forums and brag about winning 40+ fights vs. 12 of HB and sometimes the same number of LotD? Even when we didnt have LotD around, we still tried taking you head on. Sure we died some, but we never turn down a fight, and we had alot of fun, and badges, fighting you guys.

Our numbers are still the highest during EU primetime, but hopefully we´ll have more numbers in NA primetime aswel soon.

We didnt. I have the fights recorded so we could learn from them. In one of the fights I open our guild roster and we had 14 online, out of which 12 were in wvw. We do still enjoy fighting you guys, and you are for sure better than some of the bigger guilds on SoR that I wont mention here.

Put up the fights, I’d love to see them too.

And you guys are also a great fight. Also, if you guys have less and want to ever setup a fight, we will fight with what you have. Just let me know, it’s hard to find guilds that are interested in guild v guild in this matchup.

SoS was full of those type of guilds.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Sorry Indo, that’s not allowed.

I’d have to go back to having Miasmic lead me off cliffs, can’t happen.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Hey! It happens.

I also want to thank everyone for their cooperation in EB tonight. We had really good response time, defensive siege, yak guards and scouts for a good amount of time. It got hectic when we had new Commanders come into the map, but we bounced back quickly! So again, thanks for trusting in my leadership as I’m mostly a SoR map commander

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by MiasmicMist.1420)

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I’ve taken notice that IoJ likes to fight for 2nd place. Would be nice to have WvWvW instead of WvWvRed Borderland.

in WvW

urzen.7096

I’ve taken notice that IoJ likes to fight for 2nd place. Would be nice to have WvWvW instead of WvWvRed Borderland.

Eh, its not like you get anything for coming in first.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

Last I checked, we are still winning. He is out there working his kitten off every day. You only continue to lose respect from the community by trying to drive wedges between players. You’ve spoken about the greatness and exceptionalism of Blackgate, yet you are the first one to take the most negative stance on any situation. Not every battle ends in glory, but he keeps coming back. That earns him respect in my book.

Lots of respect to some of the off-hours commanders on BG. Always making the best of the situations they’re in. I cant help but smile sometimes when I get into BGBL late-morning and Fray and April Bonnie are still taking bases despite being outmanned.

I honestly think that Blackgate has the 4 best WvW guilds of any server. KnT, HB, ICoa and Urge. They all have great commanders capable of flipping entire maps and changing the pace of the fight. I love the fact that their commanders are pug-friendly, so everyone fighting for Blackgate feels like they have a purpose in the fight, even if they are just running supply or scouting the south of the map.

The BG WvW community is a great place to be.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Good fun in SoR BL last night…BG seems to happily wade into battle like it was oxygen, and IoJ continues to impress with their craftiness and perseverance. Thanks(and no thanks) for keeping me up so late.

Score update?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

You try way too hard to sound heroic and professional. It’s a kitten game; making stupid decisions should earn you some backlash. I’m sorry I’m the only one on this server with the balls to speak out against people making stupid decision.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Samiell.1259

Samiell.1259

2nd is pretty much all we have coverage for. We fight for first everytime we’re on but with all our coverage gaps, all we can do is get our lost territories back before the next coverage gap.

Black Ops supply line disruptions.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

You know I have to laugh.

I am not sure exactly how many people or golems would have been necessary to take Woodhaven against 15 defenders but I know how many were used.

Overkill!!!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Did we get another post locked or and I just bugged because I can’t see any posts in here?

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

I have yet to understand why we always focus on IOJ in EB instead of BG. Blackgate has everything max upgraded with full supplies. Yet we try and take over SM while Yaks pour into SM from there side. Also as long as they have Klovan, if we do take SM, they easily get it back from the trebs there.
But no one listens to me. Then we wonder why IOJ hits us instead of BG. And last night they left us alone for the most part and were harassing BG taking Wildrun from them and the supply camp near it.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

urzen.7096

score update. looks like this week is over but for fun

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Samiell.1259

Samiell.1259

Any score updates? Haven’t been able to get on in 2 days.

Black Ops supply line disruptions.