11/30 Crystal Desert vs Ehmry Bay vs Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

the other thread got closed due to inflammatory posts.

keep this one clean and we can all be happy…

score update posts are most welcome…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Map and score update for your hot bods

Attachments:

.~.~

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Mag doing Pangloss adventures without me? Wish I was home.

in WvW

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Winning is as boring as being steamrolled. I rather have some healthy competition. I wish the “undermanned” boon gave something more than extra experience/karma, something like cheap siege or extra damage, the gates get automatically reinforced until more people come in. But I can see how either of that things can be exploited.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

I’ll do my part to get this thread headed in the right direction..
http://youtu.be/fnX0ByMz2t8

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Dat classy music. So what’s up with Ehmry Bay tonight?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Winning is as boring as being steamrolled.

Hasn’t been boring the last two weeks. Maybe we have more players at certain times, but Maguma and Ebay are strong servers and fun to fight against.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Definitely not a boring week, maybe a rocky start so far but it’ll get there i guess. I’m really curious where the majority of EB players went, Hope it’s just a temporary break and not a mass xfer out.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

EBay tend to give up pretty quick. It’s sorta their thing.

Like I keep telling people, servers that are used to losing last the longest long term.

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

I just ate mac and cheese with barbecue sauce mixed in….not bad.

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

I’ll do my part to get this thread headed in the right direction..
http://youtu.be/fnX0ByMz2t8

What was the point of that video? That burst AOE can kill a group of players in a small area? That those spin attacks are OP? That people go down to quickly to all of the above?

I’m trying to mainitain respect for you guys here…..

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It’s clearly a troll/friendly trash talk video. Otherwise it’d be playing Duel of the Fates in the background.

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

A video that showed group of Ebay backstabbing unaware CDs with small resistance? that sure shows how good you are. Although, I am not sure what were those bunches doing over there.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Cain.9724

It’s clearly a troll/friendly trash talk video. Otherwise it’d be playing Duel of the Fates in the background.

You sir, deserve a cookie.. or perhaps some mac and cheese with bbq sauce..

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Bones.5762

Not sure why you guys hate the video, thought it was a decently funny and friendly video, don’t get mad because it was your server mates, I too have been owned by Shadowmoon guild, they are good so i doubt it would change much if they were aware. Also i saw 2 elite skills supply drops, which stunned the whole entire group for 4-6 seconds anyways not allowing them to even react unless they had stun break, but they seemed very glassy to me, but couldve just been because a lot of daggerstorm.

Supply crate ftw!

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I wanted to let everyone know that I actually found 1 decent player on CD for the first time

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

Not a boring weekend at all. I wish that Dreaming Bay’s outside walls were still open (and CD still owned it =[ ) so we could have more epic fights.. I’m sure we picked up plenty of loot from eachother, haha. gg to absolutely everyone, you’re a blast to engage in the field, Maguuma.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

Not sure why you guys hate the video

It’s the context that I object to. After 2 weeks of “friendly trash talk” in wich we’re called mindless, skilless, zerglings,etc. it stops being “friendly” if you could ever call it that, and just becomes disrespectful.

That and the vid’s title.

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

I wanted to let everyone know that I actually found 1 decent player on CD for the first time

Still looking for a magoooommaaaa one that can take down my ele.

in WvW

Bones.5762

Not sure why you guys hate the video

It’s the context that I object to. After 2 weeks of “friendly trash talk” in wich we’re called mindless, skilless, zerglings,etc. it stops being “friendly” if you could ever call it that, and just becomes disrespectful.

That and the vid’s title.

maybe it’s just because i’m really laid back, and i can just forget about who said what and why, even if this happened to mags i would be laughing as well. I just thought it would be something better, i was so hoping to see some other fights from SM since they are a good guild that coordinates well, but it was like a 5second fight that was funny but not satisfying.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

That is a hard challenge when you always have around 10-15 people backing you up.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

^I sense a D/D ele duel there

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: AjoraOaks.3659

AjoraOaks.3659

Well, let’s be fair… if anyone were about to take you down on ele you’d hit your mist form run then go air attunement and hit 4 as fast as you can. But I’ve taken down lots of eles from CD so far anyways, mainly because their opening combo is so predictable… air > 4 > 5 earth > 4 > 5… well, that’s what those normal dumb d/d ele I see from CD try all the time anyways.

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

^I sense a D/D ele duel there

D/D eles are annoying! is like dueling Meditation guardian!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

lol.. for whatever reason Maguuma showed up and pretty much ran 10x trains on CD tonight in EB.

lol.. for whatever reason Maguuma showed up and pretty much ran 10x trains on CD tonight in EB.Felt kind of bad for EBay. Got spawnkilled a lil. And trapped inside the doors of their own keep.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Gratz, you are the late night zerg now!

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I’ve stopped using finishers to give CD’s zerg time to catch up and help their friends.

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Calypso.1360

Calypso.1360

There’s one ele that logs out every time they’re about to get downed =[ Although I don’t remember which server they’re on. O.o

First time posting here and still kinda new to WvW but all I can say is that I love the competition, regardless of if I’m getting steam rolled or winning. I’ve met nice “Invaders” and mean ones from each server we’ve played. It’s all fun for me

[NOVA] Shae
Cutest Asura – Maguuma
twitch.tv/cCalypso

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I usually log out every time there’s no one on our team around to rez me, and that’s 99% of the time. Get out of the keep. That arrow cart you just built in aoe range isn’t going to get you any badges. Those trebs hitting the walls down below 50% uncontested while some troll spams repairs after repeatedly telling them not to do it aren’t going to help you hold the keep. I don’t know what game you guys are playing, but mine is all offense. And logging out on down.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Cain.9724

We caught a CD ranger and his buddy inside the east keep lord room, without any of the gates or walls down.. caught him again on the SE tower trying to kill the lord, anyone recognize him enough to report him to that exploit email address or at least let his guild know what’s going on? I reported him but doubt that will do much..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j_gnrXU1iI&feature=youtu.be

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

I usually log out every time there’s no one on our team around to rez me, and that’s 99% of the time. Get out of the keep. That arrow cart you just built in aoe range isn’t going to get you any badges. Those trebs hitting the walls down below 50% uncontested while some troll spams repairs after repeatedly telling them not to do it aren’t going to help you hold the keep. I don’t know what game you guys are playing, but mine is all offense. And logging out on down.

So you’re basically saying that you spam alt+f4? Preposterous!
What if all magooooomaaa starts doing this? My monthly kills! Gone!
Think of the children =[

(edited by Dolores.5471)

in WvW

Posted by: Miu Xie.5872

Miu Xie.5872

First to all opponents of Mag and Ebay you have proven yourself to be great opponents. I salute you and I learn a few new tricks from you guys/ladies. And please focus on other cd players can I think I am a mark man coz I am always the first to be in down state 99% in every fight.

ps to mag/ebay wvw player STOP AIMING ME PLEASE :P wonder if i drop any badges/exotic for you guys.

Thank you! And I’m sorry, I just have a habit of targeting commanders and well…I seem to fight EsF/see your icon a lot. But don’t worry about it too much!

Anyway, score update:

CD, 117585, +280
Mag, 55783, +245
Ebay, 42239, +170

Sanae Kurita, Mag

in WvW

Posted by: jobengals.2760

jobengals.2760

Great night in Eternal .. Loved holding Anzalia’s for ~3 hours with gate and both walls down

Attachments:

jobengals – 80 necro / verdaga – 80 engi
maguuma
[SFD] [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Tonight in Eternal is quite an interesting fight. Saw those golems portaling across but not enough man power to stretch to defend. Plus everyone was spread across the map "/ Nice move there Crystal Desert! Did not expect the golems :P Which ever guilds were in charge of that much respect! Also, props to KH, been on top of things everywhere we seem to go. NOVA sends its regards

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Tonight in Eternal is quite an interesting fight. Saw those golems portaling across but not enough man power to stretch to defend. Plus everyone was spread across the map "/ Nice move there Crystal Desert! Did not expect the golems :P Which ever guilds were in charge of that much respect! Also, props to KH, been on top of things everywhere we seem to go. NOVA sends its regards

Yes, KH was on top of things – until we all got tired, went to mendons with golems, sat in oil and then sat in cannon range. We were all literally just sitting there, too tired to function and didn’t even know what was going on.

Good fights Nova.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Monztor.9207

Yes, KH was on top of things – until we all got tired, went to mendons with golems, sat in oil and then sat in cannon range. We were all literally just sitting there, too tired to function and didn’t even know what was going on.

Good fights Nova.

Lots of us are pushing our limits just to stay and help the war effort on both sides "/. I think lots of us are tired haha. A good kind of tired though. Lots of good fights and movement all over Eternal Battle grounds. I’m just dead on your ogre treb position enjoying the view :P

in WvW

Posted by: KamikazKid.4872

KamikazKid.4872

Good fights, we bought 3 golems and got a keep, and 2 towers. I think we got a good deal tonight. Now it’s up to the day-time crew.

Anzor Anak – Guardian
Kwisatz Haderach – For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Hasn’t been boring the last two weeks. Maybe we have more players at certain times, but Maguma and Ebay are strong servers and fun to fight against.

Last week was amazing! But maybe it was because yesterday was Sunday (which doesn’t makes any sense) , it seems Mag and EBay just gave up. And I wouldn’t blame them with the rampant spawn killing that was happening yesterday. I guess this week will just be jumping puzzle for me until the reset.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Meh last week was okay, but when ya get the same match up 2 weeks in a row….it just kittening sucks.

Now if Anet would allow us to find out the names of the people we are fighting….that would make longer match ups better since you could develop rivalries.

Not the case in this game so here’s to another boring week of killing nameless bads

/cheers

in WvW

Monztor.9207

Meh last week was okay, but when ya get the same match up 2 weeks in a row….it just kittening sucks.

Now if Anet would allow us to find out the names of the people we are fighting….that would make longer match ups better since you could develop rivalries.

Not the case in this game so here’s to another boring week of killing nameless bads

/cheers

At least we can compliment guilds that are good. I guess its a start haha.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

/cheers

At least we can compliment guilds that are good. I guess its a start haha.

Yes, but even lots of these guilds you face have hundreds of players. Most of those players deserve the amount of props you give to the practice squad of the football team who wins the superbowl.

Ya they somewhat contributed, but you prolly could have subbed in a chimp to perform as well as them on any given day w/out any drop off in performance.

You replace You hit XXX Invader for 1,281 damage! w/ You hit HotPockets for 1,281 damage and then you remove the anon factor. Players develop true dislikes for other players, solo communities arise, and single players are able to achieve status among all the servers.

Get that done and WvW will jump leaps and bounds.

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

We caught a CD ranger and his buddy inside the east keep lord room, without any of the gates or walls down.. caught him again on the SE tower trying to kill the lord, anyone recognize him enough to report him to that exploit email address or at least let his guild know what’s going on? I reported him but doubt that will do much..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j_gnrXU1iI&feature=youtu.be

Looks like he’s from the/one of the reddit guilds on CD. Good luck finding him, they’re somewhat large.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: Doon.2649

Doon.2649

Hasn’t been boring the last two weeks. Maybe we have more players the whole time, but Maguma and Ebay are strong servers and fun to fight against.

…there, I fixt it for u

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Chimaster.8165

Chimaster.8165

Well, let’s be fair… if anyone were about to take you down on ele you’d hit your mist form run then go air attunement and hit 4 as fast as you can. But I’ve taken down lots of eles from CD so far anyways, mainly because their opening combo is so predictable… air > 4 > 5 earth > 4 > 5… well, that’s what those normal dumb d/d ele I see from CD try all the time anyways.

Dunno bout you guys but I use s/d on my ele. I like to think i’m pretty good.

in WvW

Posted by: Chimaster.8165

Chimaster.8165

/cheers

I mean if they could do it easily why wouldn’t they have? Sometimes you need to trust anet

in WvW

saiyr.3071

They don’t do it so people can’t message thieves after they get owned in two hits about how they have no skill yadda yadda. Not that I really agree, but I don’t see why else they would go out of their way to hide names.

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

The best reason for not showing names is to look at the previous thread and imagine that x10 if names are shown.

in WvW

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

The best reason for not showing names is to look at the previous thread and imagine that x10 if names are shown.

Yeah having a reason to care sounds horrible god forbid! thank you anet overlords.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Names in RvR is much better. Gives a sense of community.