12/21 BP vs EB vs DH vs Xmas

in WvW

Posted by: LightningStrikesThrice.8547

LightningStrikesThrice.8547

just in case anyone wants to know the score.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

I hope you wonderful peeps figure out your kitten…. I’ve never seen a server attack itself in one of these threads before. Kind bums me out a bit.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I killed a guy from darkhaven and he dropped me an exotic, was awesome.

Also, there was a mesmer wall hacking after we took over Borlis’ garrsion eariler from guild, [ARR] Clan Ni Mhaille. which isn’t cool. Keep up the fight though, I would hate to PvE all week :/

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Is anyone interesting in starting a fight club up for some late night duels?

Send me a msg!

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Just spoke with the mesmer from [Arr] in question. Wasn’t hard to narrow it down, we are small and only have two. He wasn’t hacking a wall, he was embedded in a bridge after being thrown by a hit and had been since before the garrison fell. He couldn’t get out, and couldn’t break agro to WP.

I understand why you would assume it was an attempted exploit, we’e seen our share. However, he asks that you stop and think about where it was you saw him and understand that it would have been a useless location for a hack anyway.

We are a family guild and we take sportsmanship seriously.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

I hope you wonderful peeps figure out your kitten…. I’ve never seen a server attack itself in one of these threads before. Kind bums me out a bit.

kitten has been delt with and were working as a server once again, said posts are being edited as we speak, bp will be back stronger then ever next week i hope u guys are ready for it

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Im breaking the first rule about Fight Club here but if you guys are on and wanna have some fun send me msg. Fight Club is going on now with some BP we’d love some more to come down

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Is DH playing for second or is it just clueless pugs attacking BP just when we weaking Ehmry?

DH has most of their borderlands green and now they’re making a major push on SM. Makes no tactical sense to me.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Is DH playing for second or is it just clueless pugs attacking BP just when we weaking Ehmry?

DH has most of their borderlands green and now they’re making a major push on SM. Makes no tactical sense to me.

I don’t think you and I are reading the same map.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

There was a lot of fun fights in Eternal BL Saturday, I just wish [Krew] hadn’t exploited by bypassing the “unable to build siege in the invulnerable area” mechanic.. was pretty lame.

http://imgur.com/a/aiiN0

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

What an amazing fight in Stonemist (I co-lead the defense as commander)! Borlis Pass finally captures Stonemist and then holds off Ehmry Bay and Darkhaven from all sides in the Claimer’s Room. Guild Claimer went down multiple times and the fight lasted for over an hour in or just outside of that room. Other than the lag, that was the most intense fight I’ve ever been a part of. Great fighting!

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Just spoke with the mesmer from [Arr] in question. Wasn’t hard to narrow it down, we are small and only have two. He wasn’t hacking a wall, he was embedded in a bridge after being thrown by a hit and had been since before the garrison fell. He couldn’t get out, and couldn’t break agro to WP.

I understand why you would assume it was an attempted exploit, we’e seen our share. However, he asks that you stop and think about where it was you saw him and understand that it would have been a useless location for a hack anyway.

We are a family guild and we take sportsmanship seriously.

Apologies. But perhaps we could work on not getting thrown into walls/brigades? =)

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Yeah, that fight inside stonemist was intense. I really admire Darkhaven’s effort for trying to get stonemist from us while having the outmanned buff at one point. (I think I saw it on one person).

Great job to Ehmry for trying their best to defend stonemist for as long as they can while getting hit by both Borlis and Darkhaven. It’s not an easy task to do.

I will be looking forward to more action in Eternal Battlegrounds.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Yeah, that fight inside stonemist was intense. I really admire Darkhaven’s effort for trying to get stonemist from us while having the outmanned buff at one point. (I think I saw it on one person).

With the exception of our own borderland Darkhaven is more or less always outnumbered in the current match-up. If we refused to fight when outnumbered it would be a horribly dull week.

Ultimately it was a strategic mistake for us to attempt to snag SM, we could have made more points elsewhere. But it was a fun mistake to make.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I must give credit to DH/BP.

On average they have more skill than any Yakk a hole I’ve ever fought.

Here’s to there always being more skill in the non zerg servers/lower tiers

/salute.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

BP ‘woke up’ and began attacking our side… I would like to apologize on behalf of all DH who thought just maybe if BP was attacking us, that we could attack BP.

Now, moving on…

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

There was a lot of fun fights in Eternal BL Saturday, I just wish [Krew] hadn’t exploited by bypassing the “unable to build siege in the invulnerable area” mechanic.. was pretty lame.

Thank you for the post, il take care of it

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Can we get a score update?

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin.1586

Goblin.1586

current state of the nation

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Apologies. But perhaps we could work on not getting thrown into walls/brigades? =)

He’s totally working on that. XD

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Scyntrus.2458

Scyntrus.2458

Hello there. I’m the one that placed the treb. That also happens to be me in your second picture.

I can assure you that this isn’t an exploit. There is no “exploiting” involved. You can simply jump down, say beside the legendary defender, and throw a blueprint up there.

Although I don’t believe this is an exploit, if Anet did not intend for this to happen, then I suggest they remove the 1200 range on siege placement.

Edit: I’d also like to add that the treb itself isn’t actually invulnerable, just the people standing around it. You easily killed the treb with a ballista by the way.

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Good fights so far this week!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: Mad Flare.1872

Mad Flare.1872

well.. this has been fun fight so far. Even though we (BP) are not winning & it’s tough battle against Ehmry bay, to me it’s better that way, since we get to fight more and learn more from out mistakes.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Gotta keep this thread in the front page

So let’s shift this discussion to a different gear shall we?

Have any of u fellas ran into players this week who have flat out impressed you?

in WvW

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

Just had too much fun defending against the Breakout event at West Tower of BP Borderlands last night (morning EST). You guys just had so much siege and Siegerazer was one mad kitty.

And to think we made an excursion into BP BL to ninja camps and maybe a tower, only to end the night with an epic holdout.

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Have any of u fellas ran into players this week who have flat out impressed you?

I’d say I ran into 1 or 2 backstab thieves that really had their kitten together. I was on my p/d thief and usually I dont have any issues with them, but bravo to whichever EB backstab thieves I fought – they were some enjoyable battles. (I’m a hooded p/d thief from Darkhaven) I’ll try to remember the guild tags and locations next time for a better shout-out.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

DtC.4806

in WvW

Jinks.2057

I’d say I ran into 1 or 2 backstab thieves that really had their kitten together. I was on my p/d thief and usually I dont have any issues with them, but bravo to whichever EB backstab thieves I fought – they were some enjoyable battles. (I’m a hooded p/d thief from Darkhaven) I’ll try to remember the guild tags and locations next time for a better shout-out.

Ah ya i try to remember guild tags, but its hard in all the commotion unless you spiking them. Ran into one up leveled mesmer the other day who played very well. Must say I had to give em props even though I took it easy on him.

in WvW

Cain.9724

Nice video, I made sure to run in as a princess doll before dagger storming.. Tho.. you do realize catapults do alot more damage to walls then gates.. and that if you had simply looked to your left.. the wall was already at 20% from the garrison trebs… and then all your catapults died to one ballista.. but it definitely put a smile on our faces

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Deventrio.8576

Deventrio.8576

You guys made my evening. I showed up to defend the bay keep and all I could think was OMG an army of snowmen. That was priceless. I almost feel bad about wiping your whole map. Thanks again for the smiles and keep up the fun fights

in WvW

DtC.4806

Nice video, I made sure to run in as a princess doll before dagger storming.. Tho.. you do realize catapults do alot more damage to walls then gates.. and that if you had simply looked to your left.. the wall was already at 20% from the garrison trebs… and then all your catapults died to one ballista.. but it definitely put a smile on our faces

our goal wasnt to cap it, was just to throw some fun haha we didnt put much thought into it

in WvW

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

Good show BP, using exploit on east keep in DH BL…BUSTED! No guild tag but BP be aware you have people using exploits.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: Scyntrus.2458

Scyntrus.2458

Good show BP, using exploit on east keep in DH BL…BUSTED! No guild tag but BP be aware you have people using exploits.

I haven’t been to DH BL at all this matchup, but could you explain exactly what this exploit was? Or post some proof? Your words are incredibly vague.

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

in WvW

Cheeky.1830

Pretty sure most people know about the exploit. 2 BP in the lords room, no gates or walls even touched. We have had the keep for over 3 hours so I know there was no mesmers in here. I have been in this tower for almost 3 hours since we took it. Just happened to be on the outer wall refreshing siege when they did it. As I said no guild tag and must have been a thief and or mes, because they vanished.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

in WvW

Cain.9724

Pretty sure most people know about the exploit. 2 BP in the lords room, no gates or walls even touched. We have had the keep for over 3 hours so I know there was no mesmers in here. I have been in this tower for almost 3 hours since we took it. Just happened to be on the outer wall refreshing siege when they did it. As I said no guild tag and must have been a thief and or mes, because they vanished.

Not really surprised, BP also exploited to take Quentin Saturday, after throwing bodies against it for 4 hours.. there were no walls or gates down.. but then again this is the same group who happily proclaim that placing trebs in the invulnerable zone isn’t an exploit.. it’s just “bypassing intended game mechanics by finding flaws in the game”.. Either way it motivated me to sit in their borderland and paint it green the entire day today..

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Cheeky.1830

lawls, you got busted plain and simple.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Wtf do you mean “busted” The only people who have been on WvW tonight were me Plok and a charr player. So no we didnt get “Busted” when you have shown no proof that it was actually MY guild Shadow of Agony [GOAT].

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Cheeky.1830

lmao it say GOAT plain as day!

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Also, there was a mesmer wall hacking after we took over Borlis’ garrsion eariler from guild, [ARR] Clan Ni Mhaille. which isn’t cool. Keep up the fight though, I would hate to PvE all week :/

Bp is getting pretty well known for this. its kinda sad really.. eb should look at the forums from last week too.. just be ready for more of this through out the week.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Lmfao, alright buddy keep living in your little fantasy land where only 1 guild can have a certain tag. I know for a fact there are imposter GOAT guilds on BP, but since you weren’t intelligent enough to actually click on them we will never know which imposter it was making your post useless.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Not a lot of people know this, but as long as the guild name is different the tag can be the same. For example, my guild is The Order of Digital Knightz DKz, I can create another guild called Dolyak Killaz and tag it DKz and you’ll think it’s the same.

There is a spoof of GOAT in our server. For what reason I don’t know. But I am sure that if any real GOAT has exploited Plok would have kicked out them, reported them and published their names so no other guilds would ever invite them again.

Now how about we try to enjoy the season and clean up this thread?

BTW, is Ehmry Bay Grinch? I hope they turn around on Xmas eve. ;p Poor snowman army.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

DtC.4806

guys there will be exploiters on every server while exploits are active, just because 2 random pugs do it, doesnt mean the known guilds are exploiting

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

The latest score captured few minutes ago.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Jinks.2057

The latest score captured few minutes ago.

good to see its close…..

I hate lopsided matches

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

It is a real shame you did not manage to click on any of these guys. Sort of an odd way to identify people really… I know when I take screens of people exploiting I always target them so as to be sure what guild they are in. I will say that as far as I can tell those do not look like our guys but it is very hard to tell when you have the team colors turned on. (BTW you can turn off the always red/blue/green team colors on the enemy in the options) Although this video does not prove that those 2 guys are members of “Shadow of Agony [GOAT]” had you targeted them and it was shown that they were indeed real GOAT’s it would only prove that we have 2 guys that do not follow our rules. GOAT explicitly forbids it’s members from exploiting. Had you been able to prove they were in our guild we could have done something. We also take screens and videos of exploiters and we appreciate that you are doing the same. We all need to work together to try and make this type of game play an unattractive option for players.

Vig of [dO]

(edited by Vigrith.8136)

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

That’s the beauty of exploiting keeps for you exploiters. Exploiters grab a keep, you /dance because Points!! then once someone posts the vid you can pretend its ‘rogue guild members’ and ‘we do not condone this’ but it ‘will happen until Anet fixes the exploits’ to be followed by "Dudes, forget the exploiting, because we’ve had some awesome fights! "

We get it.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

I would of thought by now there would be a general understanding of Cheaters/Hackers

If you see them or if you notice anything fishy. Screenshot it and make people “aware”. Dont blame anyone guild/person/server, its not everyones fault.

Make the server aware, remember the guild name, tell the server, they’ll handle it.

Its only after persistent hacking efforts noticed by multiple people do things really need to start being handled and actions be taken.

Lets all have a good match.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

That shows me nothing to work with to even see if it was people in my guild. When was this what time? I was on a good portion of the evening, and would know if a thief /ele combo was on. Next time please target them so we can see the guild name.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

It seems there is some doubt about GOAT’s claims about the doppelganger guild that has the same tag and a very similar name as ours. Notice how the person in question is selected, this is a pro-tip for all “evidence-style” screenshots. Try it out!

Attachments:

Vig of [dO]

(edited by Vigrith.8136)

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

It seems there is some doubt about GOAT’s claims about the doppelganger guild that has the same tag and a very similar name as ours. Notice how the person in question is selected, this is a pro-tip for all “evidence-style” screenshots. Try it out!

It wouldn’t surprise me if someone with a grudge a against your guild has spoofed your Tag, as I’ve been around mmo’s long enough to not be surprised by anything that happens, so I do have some sympathy with you on that front.

Servers can help with the exploiting issue by simply not defending their exploited towers.

And yep, I agree that even with ANet’s hideous ranking system, Free server transfers, night capping, and the exploiting that’s going on, there are times where there are some actual fun battles, and if it wasn’t for those, I’m not sure I’d be playing anymore.