12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Q:

Will use the Q/A to keep the score updated.

Welcome IoJ to T3 a.k.a. The Grudge Tier.

Bring on the battles!

With TC gone up, and the steady rivalry between CD and FA, are we ready for the T2 IoJ to drop down?

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

A:

Got Score in a PM O_O

IoJ – 218,260 +250
FA – 191,129 +215
CD – 184, 664 +230

Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Good luck to all of you! IoJ might be saying they are looking forward to an “easy win” (so to say) but if the bigger guilds from FA and CD come out like they did the week before wintersday they will have a real run for their money! ESPECIALLY if GODS comes out in the force they did when it was YB and FA for those last few weeks.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Hah truer words.

Low pops all around for the holidays no doubt, but I know those of us that will be on will make sure nothing is easy for anyone. ;]

Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Can’t wait to face IOJ. The last time we were together in a matchup was when we both were in T2 getting slapped by the leftover T1 server. During that time, IOJ was already stronger than CD. Wonder how things will play out this time?

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Going to be some voracious battles this matchup. Cannot wait!

Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Looking forward to some good fights.
I think FA has been hibernating—bored of fighting TC for a month.
The change of landscape will be a breath of fresh air.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: xonen.3470

xonen.3470

Bring it on. I know LaZy and the rest of CD are up to the task. It is going to be an interesting week. Good luck to all

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Welcome IOJ.

Good look everyone!

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: SkullRaven.5630

SkullRaven.5630

Should be an interesting new match! Good luck to everyone and have fun!

Wandering aimlessly in HoD.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Riddickk.7091

Riddickk.7091

Good luck to all of you! IoJ might be saying they are looking forward to an “easy win” (so to say) but if the bigger guilds from FA and CD come out like they did the week before wintersday they will have a real run for their money! ESPECIALLY if GODS comes out in the force they did when it was YB and FA for those last few weeks.

IF the current guilds on IOJ were looking for easy wins they would’ve transferred off already like a few have. What you are getting this week are the battle hardened IOJ fighters that have been fighting against all odds for the past few months. I’m looking forward to fair/honest battles with both of our opponents. Bring your best.

Roddrickk-80 Asuran Warrior
Guild: Helioz

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Will there be dolyak parades?

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I was supposed to be reinstalling gw2 right now on my brand new beast of a machine but I didn’t realize the socket was different so now I have to upgrade the fringin processor and won’t have it until NYE

I laugh at anyone from IoJ that says his week is going to be easy. 3 factors: loss of guilds, Christmas and the winters day event will make this matchup unpredictable.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

That and FA really has been hibernating. The real question is, will they wake up at all?

FA = North American prime time presence.
CD = Late North American / Oceanic presence.

You (IoJ) should be used to that from BG (Oceanic) / SoR (More NA) though. As for TC, we will try and hold on more than a week in T2, but I have my pessimistic reservations. That said, I will be watching this match with great interest! So make some great battle reports and score updates for me please?

I will miss that certain special someone (FA d/d ele commander that played late PST timezone).

Oh and things get dull, hold a Roleplaying Event or two…

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Hey, FA, clear out of the red borderlands so we can take over some of those keeps and stuff.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

That and FA really has been hibernating. The real question is, will they wake up at all?

FA = North American prime time presence.
CD = Late North American / Oceanic presence.

You (IoJ) should be used to that from BG (Oceanic) / SoR (More NA) though. As for TC, we will try and hold on more than a week in T2, but I have my pessimistic reservations. That said, I will be watching this match with great interest! So make some great battle reports and score updates for me please?

I will miss that certain special someone (FA d/d ele commander that played late PST timezone).

Oh and things get dull, hold a Roleplaying Event or two…

awww u miss lady from PRO or was that someone else?

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Good luck to all servers.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Good luck, everyone! Thanks for the good fights CD/FA

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Scores please…. .?

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Ohoni.6057

This sucks. Another week down, another week in which CD isn’t red, and likely will never have access to most of the needed keeps on the Red Borderlands. This “world completion requires WvW maps too” thing is completely broken.

done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Xfer for a week to a team that owns everything.
Score?

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

This has been the most fun reset ever.

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Coffeeworld.2901

Coffeeworld.2901

CD just marched 6 golems into IoJ’s garrison and then BAM reset

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

CD just marched 6 golems into IoJ’s garrison and then BAM reset

Oh so that’s where those went! You must have tripped over the power wire when you came in.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

We took it before the patch at least.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Ohoni.6057

Xfer for a week to a team that owns everything.
Score?

You shouldn’t have to bend the rules to clear an objective. I mean, I know that server transfers aren’t against the rules or anything, but they clearly didn’t intend for the game to involve casual server transfers, since they planned to charge for the right. I was on CD on day one, and I’ll be on CD when I leave the game, which unfortunately means that I’ll be stuck at 99% world completion until then.

done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Lol, actually they did plan casual visits to other servers, it’s called guesting. Although you can’t w3 on their severs. Respect though, not much loyalty left in the english dictionary.

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

This sucks. Another week down, another week in which CD isn’t red, and likely will never have access to most of the needed keeps on the Red Borderlands. This “world completion requires WvW maps too” thing is completely broken.

Don’t be so down on yourself or your server. I was able to 100% WvW solely via my play on Tarnished Coast. Just figure out when FA’s weakest hours are and rally a group willing to control their borderland for a few hours — or at least part of it. CD has the man power to accomplish that with proper leadership and organization, without question.

They’ll probably return the favor during your weakest hours, but such is the nature of the game.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

CD cleared FABL at least twice last week, if not three times.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Ohoni.6057

CD cleared FABL at least twice last week, if not three times.

It doesn’t help if I’m not in the border lands at those times, and checking what keeps belong to whom is not easy to do if you aren’t actually in those borderlands at the time. I’m sorry, I play this game to have fun (which means leveling characters in PvE), and when I’m not playing I have other things to do, I can’t be laying around in the FABL 24/7 in the hopes that maybe we’ll be able to take them over. Every time I do check in, the most we have is the first fort out, and maybe one or most of the nearby depots, and once or twice the east-side keep, all of which I’ve cleared already. Once I also saw the east-side cliff fort, so I got that one too. All the rest of the time, the map was either almost all red, or a good third of it was green.

I’d rather just CD be red team, so that we control most of the points most of the time, rather than just once or twice for a few minutes at random hours during the week.

done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: killer.8235

killer.8235

We cant wait to have some more epic battles! See you all on the battle field!

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Some members of CD using “alternative methods” to get past garrison water gate sooner then they should. Will let the screenshots do the real talking:

Attachments:

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

Some members of CD using “alternative methods” to get past garrison water gate sooner then they should.

GoF actually took the gate down manually. A mesmer that was all ready inside named Mezzy? Muzzy? something to that effect ported some people up unaware that that mesmer glitched in only a few of GoF took that portal in their defense can’t speak for the other people.

(edited by NeuroMuse.1763)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Some members of CD using “alternative methods” to get past garrison water gate sooner then they should.

GoF actually took the gate down manually. A mesmer that was all ready inside named Mezzy? Muzzy from KoME? something to that effect ported some people up unaware that that mesmer glitched in only a few of GoF took that portal in their defense can’t speak for the other people.

Well, we would have loved to defend against your manual take down of the gate, however as you can see, the ones who came into our keep were killing people, even setting up an arrow cart on the wall.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

Well, we would have loved to defend against your manual take down of the gate, however as you can see, the ones who came into our keep were killing people, even setting up an arrow cart on the wall.

Yeah I hate seeing those things happen ruins the fun for everyone.

I edited my original post not 100% sure if the aforementioned mesmer was in fact in that guild after speaking with someone else who was also there to avoid any confusion.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bleau.2469

Bleau.2469

Haven’t seen a score post for a few hours, so here it is!

Attachments:

(edited by Bleau.2469)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

I had fun.

An Error Prevented Saving:
Message Body length must at least be 15.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Ohoni.6057

Sooo close. I managed to slip into Garrison and snag the two viewpoints there while IoJ was taking it from FA. Then I managed to slip into the moat of Dreaming Bay while FA was storming it, and swam around in there for about fifteen minutes, waved and pondered a lot, but by the time kitten around to knocking the walls down, I tried slipping in to snag the viewpoint but got blown up. I wish there were some way to letting people know that you mean them no harm. Anyways, two viewpoints and one PoI to go. . .

done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Lots of fun was had in IOJ tonight. Don’t give up yet guys, the week just started.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Great great fun tonight, keep up the good fights! Map reset night is always the most anticipated, but now I can’t wait to see what the rest of the week has to offer!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Will there be dolyak parades?

You know it!

Those things aren’t that impossible to get into if you’re in WvW very much- I would think especially so with the low FA presence this week.

I can see how more limited play in WvW would really hurt for getting those points though. Your best bet would be to have some little pal whisper you when the place is being attacked/is taken.

I wish there were some way to letting people know that you mean them no harm.

We’ve got a bit of a thing going on where you quaff ruminant potions to become a yak and then gallop about.

It doesn’t exactly stop very many people from killing you but perhaps one day all will remember yakgate.
It was mainly TC’s PiNK that would let you chill with them like that when they took FA’s keeps, and the point is kind of that you do the thankless parts of WvW anyway…

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Score update please?

Lord Arcadio

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

CD IOJ FA in that order, don’t have exact figures but it’s a nice linear arrangement.

Xonen, SS or it didn’t happen.

And if it did happen, the member’s guild will be informed.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

Surprised to see such little FA presence so far this week. Hopefully it changes quickly or things might get out of hand.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

A lot of people are unaware TC is gone.

Edit: Hey your signature is similar to mine!!!

Lord Arcadio

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We can’t be that hated… =/

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Soba.3041

Soba.3041

Surprised to see such little FA presence so far this week. Hopefully it changes quickly or things might get out of hand.

I hear you. I jumped on this morning at 9am CST and we were outmanned on 3 of the 4 maps.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Derv The Monkinator.4915

Derv The Monkinator.4915

GODS golem rush:
Pic is inner north gate of hills in IoJBL

Attachments:

Derv The Monkinator – Fort Aspenwood
[GODS] Guild Leader

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Not so much hated as that people were getting bored of the same predictable matchup and battles I think; I know I was at least.
Good & fun fights so far!

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Not so much hated as that people were getting bored of the same predictable matchup and battles I think; I know I was at least.
Good & fun fights so far!

All of the kittening and moaning from the past few weeks aside, I just want to take a moment to say that [PRO] was one of the FA guilds that I saw the most improvement in. I hope you guys continue to grow and develop, as you and ULTD were the only ones I was scared of while defending.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast