12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Merry Xmas to all the folks from CD and FA whom I have played against over the past 2 months, and good luck to IoJ

~Nyari Cil, TC’s Queen of EB

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Seriously best fun in w3 I can remember. Was just in FA Borderland and we struggled to get the breakout event going. Finally got it going and had to fend off CD and FA for 1 hour with a few less but since we sieged up the place to hell we were able to hold it. A few more logged on IoJ side and a few more FA constantly pushing us at briar and some even numbers back and forth went on.

Thanks FA for such a fun battle. To be honest t3 seems to be the place to be for competitive but not winning is all that matters fun.

Edit scoreish update
CD winning
IoJ 2.2k behind
FA a further 6k behind
Scores changed over the 2.5 hours I played with all parties taking the lead at one stage. Awesome!

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

FA bringing the pain tonight.

Keep up the fight FA!

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

FA you guys are on a roll. Bringing down our stuff and giving us a hard time. You also made me laugh when 20 of your guys zerged me just a second ago because I was on a cliff letting loose arrows upon you by myself. I think that’s absolutely hilarious. XD

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: SkullRaven.5630

SkullRaven.5630

The competition tonight has been amazing! All servers seem to be on their toes and fighting hard. Grats to IOJ for pulling ahead to first place tonight.

Wandering aimlessly in HoD.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Can someone please post a score update

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Can someone please post a score update

Current scores.

Attachments:

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Hek; I agree with you on the squishy, not enough getting yelled at, and the running away/wiped parts. CD is a great server but sometimes we are so disorganized that nothing can be accomplished due to lack of initiative. Our main issue is being reactive instead of proactive….well that and severe tunnel vision….and a sudden outbreak of blue doritos.

All that being said – I’m having a great time and I hope our fellows in arms as well as our current foes are having as much fun as I am.

Merry X-mas and stuff everyone. I hope Santa brings you something nice.

/salute

From an IOJ perspective, both servers seem to be a lot squishier than what we’re used to. There have been times when I(as a GS warrior) would get into your backline and you’d have people just standing there taking it in the face without moving or dodging and they drop in 2seconds. It’s also pretty appearent that most of your server is not used to open world battles because they fold so easily on force multipliers( I.E. dps focus onto a certain position). This problem is exacerbated especially to my guild since we run fairly skirmisher heavy(warriors/thieves/guardians/bomb engineers) because we can just cut a swath through your front line and as soon as 4 or 5 guys go down everyone just turns and runs.

I’ve been saying that for awhile but I’ve got no idea what to do about it. Within a guild you can break tendencies like that but are there any options for teaching the less WvW focused players or even having a zerg commander somehow adjusting that behavior?

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

It’s nice to see a REALLY close matchup for once, instead of one server blowing the other two out of the water. This has already been a great week, and regardless of who wins, I’m already looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good fights, and happy holidays.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

I refuse to give you our Bay, IoJ. I don’t care how many Superior trebs you build. Glad I spotted that Omega on the inner southern wall, heh. What did you do with that golem anyways?… You’ve made me sweep bay for 30 minutes straight in a mesmer paranoia. I hope you’re happy.

EDIT: I found you at north west gate of Bay. Sorry that I had an army assembled to meet you on the other side of gate when you breached with superior ram and omega golem. Too bad it got away again..

If you guys aren’t reporting this [redt] ranger, I’d be highly disappointed. He’s been jumping into our keeps/towers trying to be the centre of attention all day. I’m sure you guys have seen it, he’s done it in front of your entire zergs. I’ll admit I was pretty annoyed when you guys rushed to defend him from two of us killing him at our tower, however I’d just say you’re following the whole “if it’s red, it’s dead”. I don’t really care if this blowhard is just trying to get exposure for something he wants fixed, he’s encouraging other people to ruin the game we are all playing. All I got to say.

(edited by Maniac.5163)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Riddickk.7091

Riddickk.7091

I refuse to give you our Bay, IoJ. I don’t care how many Superior trebs you build. Glad I spotted that Omega on the inner southern wall, heh. What did you do with that golem anyways?… You’ve made me sweep bay for 30 minutes straight in a mesmer paranoia. I hope you’re happy.

EDIT: I found you at north west gate of Bay. Sorry that I had an army assembled to meet you on the other side of gate when you breached with superior ram and omega golem. Too bad it got away again..

That was Helioz, we were goofing around. We had a member going on and on in vent about how he had an omega and wanted to use it, so we built it swam it around in the ocean, tried Watergate at garrison, got spotted, went for bay, almost got that inner wall down Marched our golem up to SW garrison, killed a few yaks, and then went for North Gate. We had heaps of fun cause we thought we got spotted and nothing happened. We didn’t have the numbers to do a proper push on Bay so used trebs as a feint. We were shooting rockets with our golem at the guys that spotted us but they ran off.

Overall we had a successful night, got tons of kills from taking and holding greenbriar and forcing you guys to come take the trebs out.

Roddrickk-80 Asuran Warrior
Guild: Helioz

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas on FA/CD/IoJ!!!

This week had been way more enjoyable than last couple of weeks. A lot more balanced match up and some great fights. Sorry TC but I am glad you guys are gone.

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Maniac.5163

That was Helioz, we were goofing around. We had a member going on and on in vent about how he had an omega and wanted to use it, so we built it swam it around in the ocean, tried Watergate at garrison, got spotted, went for bay, almost got that inner wall down Marched our golem up to SW garrison, killed a few yaks, and then went for North Gate. We had heaps of fun cause we thought we got spotted and nothing happened. We didn’t have the numbers to do a proper push on Bay so used trebs as a feint. We were shooting rockets with our golem at the guys that spotted us but they ran off.

Overall we had a successful night, got tons of kills from taking and holding greenbriar and forcing you guys to come take the trebs out.

Well, I guess we both had a successful night then. Glad to hear it my friend Look forward to you visiting more often.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Hek; I agree with you on the squishy, not enough getting yelled at, and the running away/wiped parts. CD is a great server but sometimes we are so disorganized that nothing can be accomplished due to lack of initiative. Our main issue is being reactive instead of proactive….well that and severe tunnel vision….and a sudden outbreak of blue doritos.

All that being said – I’m having a great time and I hope our fellows in arms as well as our current foes are having as much fun as I am.

/salute

From an IOJ perspective, both servers seem to be a lot squishier than what we’re used to. There have been times when I(as a GS warrior) would get into your backline and you’d have people just standing there taking it in the face without moving or dodging and they drop in 2seconds. It’s also pretty appearent that most of your server is not used to open world battles because they fold so easily on force multipliers( I.E. dps focus onto a certain position). This problem is exacerbated especially to my guild since we run fairly skirmisher heavy(warriors/thieves/guardians/bomb engineers) because we can just cut a swath through your front line and as soon as 4 or 5 guys go down everyone just turns and runs.

I’ve been saying that for awhile but I’ve got no idea what to do about it. Within a guild you can break tendencies like that but are there any options for teaching the less WvW focused players or even having a zerg commander somehow adjusting that behavior?

TC has been crashing into problems like this from SoR and BG, and what’s happened is our commanders (mostly with PiNK) have taken a few moments to explain why we’re breaking. Slowly but surely more people are getting the hang of it, and we’re starting to hold more firmly.

Just calmly and politely explain why things went wrong and how they can improve, taking care not to single anyone out. Instant change won’t happen but if your server is willing to remain calm and light-hearted about things then it’s a lot easier to adapt.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

/salute

TC has been crashing into problems like this from SoR and BG, and what’s happened is our commanders (mostly with PiNK) have taken a few moments to explain why we’re breaking. Slowly but surely more people are getting the hang of it, and we’re starting to hold more firmly.

Just calmly and politely explain why things went wrong and how they can improve, taking care not to single anyone out. Instant change won’t happen but if your server is willing to remain calm and light-hearted about things then it’s a lot easier to adapt.

Actually the reason why TC is breaking is because you have grown used to your numbers advantage doing the work. Now that you are on a level playing field….you are breaking. Methinks you will be relegated to being the tier 3 gateway server soon enough.

What goes around comes around, eh?

I will admit that even though you are losing it isn’t by too large of a margin. Yet.

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

/salute

Actually the reason why TC is breaking is because you have grown used to your numbers advantage doing the work. Now that you are on a level playing field….you are breaking. Methinks you will be relegated to being the tier 3 gateway server soon enough.

I will admit that even though you are losing it isn’t by too large of a margin. Yet.

Merry Christmas to you too. Our numbers have nothing to do with it. Sad to see people still flaming us. Keep on fighting, forum warrior.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

/salute

No need to be sore, although what you are saying is true as far as us not being used to the higher level of competition goes. Obviously, as newcomers to a higher tier we entered and found ourselves faced with stronger servers who’ve played at a higher level for much longer than us. It will take time to raise the level of the militia to match the open-field tactics used in T2, but from what I’m seeing we’re adapting fine. This applies to T3 as well – given time (and enough wipes) the troops will eventually have to up their game. Those that don’t will simply get tired of dying and stop showing up. IoJ bring with them months of higher tier experience facing servers like BG and SoR. Those guys don’t kitten around. It’s only to be expected that IoJ will be bringing what they’ve learnt to the T3, and that can only be good for everyone involved in terms of improving as servers.

As for us going back to being T3 gatekeepers…perhaps. Who can really tell, with transfers being the way they are? What I can tell is you really want us to fail terribly in T2 to soothe the weeks of defeat at our hands, and I’m sorry we aren’t delivering on that front. Anyway, are you sure you want us back? T3 in its current state looks great.

(edited by ykyk.2740)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Absinth.6917

No – what you are facing are servers that have the same WvW pop as you do. And you are currently in third place. By a comfortable margin I might add.

Anyways…..merry X-mas to ya.

Haiku FTW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

/salute

No need to be sore, although what you are saying is true as far as us not being used to the higher level of competition goes. Obviously, as newcomers to a higher tier we entered and found ourselves faced with stronger servers who’ve played at a higher level for much longer than us. It will take time to raise the level of the militia to match the open-field tactics used in T2, but from what I’m seeing we’re adapting fine. This applies to T3 as well – given time (and enough wipes) the troops will eventually have to up their game. Those that don’t will simply get tired of dying and stop showing up. IoJ bring with them months of higher tier experience facing servers like BG and SoR. Those guys don’t kitten around. It’s only to be expected that IoJ will be bringing what they’ve learnt to the T3, and that can only be good for everyone involved in terms of improving as servers.

As for us going back to being T3 gatekeepers…perhaps. Who can really tell, with transfers being the way they are? What I can tell is you really want us to fail terribly in T2 to soothe the weeks of defeat at our hands, and I’m sorry we aren’t delivering on that front. Anyway, are you sure you want us back? T3 in its current state looks great.

We at IOJ love the current t3 enviroment. It feels Fair and right. Everynow and then the numbers seem to swing into one side’s favor over the others, but the score surely reflects how even overall that the servers seem to be. CD pulled ahead quickly, as they had a nearly 10k lead on IOJ with FA behind us by I think 3 or 4k. I’m guessing either they burned themselves out from the reset and the weekend, the holiday is taking it’s toll on their playerbase, or are tired of the constant asskicking from us. IOJ is being steadly consistant as it usually is. We pull very strongly towards midweek to friday. FA is looking impressive with a good showing for monday. We are keeping an eye on you sneaky fellas.

P.S. I can’t stand SOR or BG.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

ykyk.2740

What makes you think we aren’t outnumbered in T2?

Either way, there’s hardly a point to this meaningless banter. You are of course welcome to believe whatever you wish to regarding the position of your server and mine. Best of luck to our old foes in T3 and Merry Christmas to all.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Absinth.6917

Well if you are outnumbered…..then I’ll go back to my prior statement of “what goes around comes around”.

As far as CD goes…..they lost much of their oceanic presence and will be in tier 4 within 2 weeks.

Haiku FTW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Indeed, we are now in the position of the underdogs. Observe a key difference though – I’m pretty sure none of us are whining about it. A cursory skim through the current T2 threads will confirm that, along with nothing but confirmation from the T2 mainstays of our tenacity and spirit.

Other servers might instead complain that the enemies have too many and take to some solid forum warfare as release. Or insult other servers when they drop by to offer advice from their new experiences. Observe that Kerithlan offered nothing but genuine advice in response to a previous post, and then someone snapped and attacked his server for absolutely no reason other than what I imagine to be a lot of pent up frustration. From a game, no less!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

@CD especially KOEME Guild and redit!WHat u jsut tried at garrison in FA BL is not the way u guys should fight!Try to fight fair and stop it as u make your whole server look bad. I respect CD good fighters and had awesome battles with you. We all know about the glitching but using it makes me lose all respect gained by the good players of CD!I am sking u to play fair please as i’ve been enjoying this matchup so far so please stop it and if you are on the server please do not support that kind of behavior. I myself reported a guy on our server for doing so and refused to use that portal he was offering.So should u if u like fair fights.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Absinth.6917

My how seriously you and TC take yourselves with such “tenacity and spirit”. Only weeks ago members of PiNK pompously declared that getting CD knocked down a tier was their main objective. And this because someone killed them in JP. Talk about a lot of pent up frustration.

From a game, no less!

Haiku FTW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Leon.2769

Leon.2769

Indeed, we are now in the position of the underdogs. Observe a key difference though – I’m pretty sure none of us are whining about it. A cursory skim through the current T2 threads will confirm that, along with nothing but confirmation from the T2 mainstays of our tenacity and spirit.

Other servers might instead complain that the enemies have too many and take to some solid forum warfare as release. Or insult other servers when they drop by to offer advice from their new experiences. Observe that Kerithlan offered nothing but genuine advice in response to a previous post, and then someone snapped and attacked his server for absolutely no reason other than what I imagine to be a lot of pent up frustration. From a game, no less!

Don’t worry about the other peeps trolling you guys. We’re still kinda sour from the constant fighting of you guys. I’ve been keeping up on your t2 debut and so far you have been doing good. Keep up the good work TC.

So far I’ve been having loads of fun on this match up. Hopefully the funzies continue on :p

Leon Leoucar 80 Guardian (that just won’t die)
Kael Bloodstorm 80 Warrior (hammer smash face)
Protectorates of Aspenwood [PRO]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Don’t worry about the other peeps trolling you guys. We’re still kinda sour from the constant fighting of you guys. I’ve been keeping up on your t2 debut and so far you have been doing good. Keep up the good work TC.

So far I’ve been having loads of fun on this match up. Hopefully the funzies continue on :p

Thank you for the kind words. It is simple for us to look at the trolling and bitterness as certain people being sore losers, but many of us did genuinely enjoy our time in T3 which is why some people still post in the T3 threads and keep up with how it’s going. On that note, it’s great to see such a balanced fight in T3 and what seems to be revitalized efforts from CD/FA as a result of TC’s departure. If we are to meet again, I’m sure all of us will be looking forward to a much more competitive encounter and good old times

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Maniac.5163

TC enters matchup thread of a tier it isn’t playing in..
thread derails from nice conversation to a flame war..
Kindly stay in your own thread, you’re not achieving anything here – no matter your hurt “server pride” I quite liked this thread without the drama.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Merry X-Mas!

Attachments:

(edited by Maniac.5163)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Well if you are outnumbered…..then I’ll go back to my prior statement of “what goes around comes around”.

As far as CD goes…..they lost much of their oceanic presence and will be in tier 4 within 2 weeks.

Wait, what? How did that happened?

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Just stick to your own matchup thread and get your own threads closed/moderated, thanks TC..

Actually, it goes more like

1. TC member responds to CD player asking how their server can deal with elements of the new competition.

2. Some guy starts being angry.

I see no flame war

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Just stick to your own matchup thread and get your own threads closed/moderated, thanks TC..

TC members didn’t do anything wrong, just offered a little friendly advice. We should welcome them, or any other server members to take part in our thread.

If you don’t want to get a thread closed, treat everyone with respect regardless of server.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

My how seriously you and TC take yourselves with such “tenacity and spirit”. Only weeks ago members of PiNK pompously declared that getting CD knocked down a tier was their main objective. And this because someone killed them in JP. Talk about a lot of pent up frustration.

From a game, no less!

I understand what happened here — I name-dropped PiNK, and there’s bad blood in there that I was not aware of. I apologize if I’ve upset or offended you (not sarcasm).

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

ok guys can we stop the TC thread and PINK thread and who is better and the best in T2? This is the IOJ/FA/CD matchup thread, if u wanna discuss how great TC is and all the haters how badly karma is for TC…or whatever…make your own thread!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Common guys its Christmas Day, please stop posting negative vibes. Take the high ground and stop responding to each other and let it rest. Everyone is welcome to comment regardless if they are in the matchup or not.

Did I say I love this matchup yet? Only about 5 times!
Had some real fun trying to take the CD keep last night. They defended well against terrible odds, I went to bed keepless.

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Hey TC, can you stop posting in this thread? It’s purpose is to discuss the tier 3 WvW battle which you are not in. Thanks for understanding.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Omg some people, mod please infract the above post along with mine.

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Common guys its Christmas Day, please stop posting negative vibes. Take the high ground and stop responding to each other and let it rest. Everyone is welcome to comment regardless if they are in the matchup or not.

Did I say I love this matchup yet? Only about 5 times!
Had some real fun trying to take the CD keep last night. They defended well against terrible odds, I went to bed keepless.

Last night was fun indeed. We were outmanned on EBG and was pretty much on the verge of getting outmanned buff in our own BL. We had lost everything in our own BL while we were safe in EBG because you guys were too busy fighting with FA. Then someone graciously donated 5 omega golems and more people finally logged on. We took back our map with little opposition though it took longer than necessary since our commander was suspicious of a spy for some reason. Just as we took back Hills, we got a frantic call for reinforcement in EBG. IOJ had began attacking us and we only had our keep left which we were gonna lose soon.We rushed there and after 5-10 minutes managed to push you guys out and repair the gate. We then retook Umber and Bravost before returning to wipe you guys at our watergate. After that, we retook everything unopposed since you guys seemed to have decided that FA was a better target. When we saw you guys attacking FA keep from the north, we decided to wipe you guys out in revenge for earlier. I had to go to sleep after that so I don’t know what else happened .

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

It’s been an amazing matchup so far and IoJ is a much better T3 opponent. It’s good to come on the forums and not see a bunch of forum warriors at each others throat.

The current T3 matchup is nailbitingly close and it doesn’t appear any of us will be going anywhere for awhile

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Sounds like a lot of fun was had Chrissy night/morning for all that could get on.

I just checked the history on mos and remembered CD and IoJ have a few matchups together were IoJ roflstomped you, o how things change! CD has improved out of sight from those days. Keep bringing it, so much fun this week lets hope it stays so even after Chrissy settles. Sorry FA not meaning to leave you out of this, equally tough and seem to be fair opponents as well.

Dia – [RET]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I have really liked this matchup so far (lack of population due to holidays not withstanding).

Keep it up, fun fights.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

And now CD is outmanned in all maps. Does IoJ and FA not have holiday obligations at all? VISIT YOUR FAMILY!!

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

IOJ is mostly Australian and its Boxing Day, so lot of people home and or na crowd is just dedicated. Though I have to go to father-in-laws, so lots of score updates thru out the day would make me happy

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Sounds like a lot of fun was had Chrissy night/morning for all that could get on.

I just checked the history on mos and remembered CD and IoJ have a few matchups together were IoJ roflstomped you, o how things change! CD has improved out of sight from those days. Keep bringing it, so much fun this week lets hope it stays so even after Chrissy settles. Sorry FA not meaning to leave you out of this, equally tough and seem to be fair opponents as well.

Nope, we’ve been pretty steady. You guys on the other hand went all the way up to tier 1 and are now falling back down, so I can see how it would seem that way.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

It’s nice to see a REALLY close matchup for once, instead of one server blowing the other two out of the water. This has already been a great week, and regardless of who wins, I’m already looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good fights, and happy holidays.

… but you’re on CD.
CD winning almost always looks like a fairly even split- our players aren’t motivated to turn multiple maps one color more than a night or two out of the week. We basically have to convince servers to stop playing before we get really far ahead.

I guess you mean it’s nice to not have Tarnished Coast out of our hair so half kittening WvW still gets us a decent score?

Merry Christmas to you too. Our numbers have nothing to do with it. Sad to see people still flaming us. Keep on fighting, forum warrior.

Your numbers had everything to do with it, but not because you had more people in WvW for much of the time. Your NA crews ran around in larger balls than our servers, and because they were so mobile you actually had people that count buy some time at a point until the cavalry arrived. You essentially just had greater ability to rally everyone to a specific objective.

From what I have experienced your rear line retreats faster than any other server (haven’t been below tier 4,) and your front line isn’t a very solid wall. The CD front line generally doesn’t have enough players but does some of the lockdown and burst that keeps skirmishers away from the long range classes, but any coordinated group knows there are a lot of ways to get at the back, and then our average ball of players falls apart just as easily as yours ever did.

We at IOJ love the current t3 enviroment. It feels Fair and right. Everynow and then the numbers seem to swing into one side’s favor over the others, but the score surely reflects how even overall that the servers seem to be. CD pulled ahead quickly, as they had a nearly 10k lead on IOJ with FA behind us by I think 3 or 4k. I’m guessing either they burned themselves out from the reset and the weekend, the holiday is taking it’s toll on their playerbase, or are tired of the constant asskicking from us. IOJ is being steadly consistant as it usually is. We pull very strongly towards midweek to friday. FA is looking impressive with a good showing for monday. We are keeping an eye on you sneaky fellas.

P.S. I can’t stand SOR or BG.

Personally I was heavily demotivated by your forces abusing the open waypoints when defense events cycle. I know that’s how the game works but using that to wipe entire server groups as CD and FA were attacking two of your keeps seemed untouchable. For how well you move large groups around like that the waypoints might as well always be up.

take to some solid forum warfare as release. Or insult other servers when they drop by to offer advice from their new experiences.

I find your presence in this thread to be highly passive aggressive whining.

That said, we lob some pretty stupid complaints your way. I get the impression that anything but ignoring it will make it worse, and knowing the internet these things won’t go ignored. Since it’s hollow chest beating I’d suggest you not concern yourself with it and just let some other sucker waste time fanning the flames.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

Whilst I was disappointed by the drop to T3 initially, I have really enjoyed the epic battles and better match ups, especially some of the epic to and fro’s last night.

See you all on the battlegrounds :-)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: wombat.6123

wombat.6123

And now CD is outmanned in all maps. Does IoJ and FA not have holiday obligations at all? VISIT YOUR FAMILY!!

Haha, best post in this thread so far

We may be coming third but this match up has been the most fun I’ve had in WvW for a long time.

Wombling Wombat
FA – Protectorate of Aspenwood [PRO]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Someone kitten FA off apparently… haven’t seen these numbers since our first t3 match.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Score + map update

FOR ASPENWOOD!

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

FA is making a good push tonight. Sure are making IOJ busy.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

We just took second.

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]