Now watch as the red portion of that chart is completely nullified. >.<
Hurry up and be night time again!

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/21 Yak's Bend/Maguuma/Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Our NA primetime crew is shorthanded, but you can rest assured that we’ll hold the line well enough to stay competitive for the whole week.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

Let’s go Maguuma! Let’s make sure that Dragonbrand and Yaks Bend realize that we are not a server to be disregarded!

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

well we will have to see how dragon brand holding the map for 3hrs a day will effect the score. After seeing what happened last night I’m sure both blue and green will be focusing red during our prime time.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.9508

Loco.9508

well we will have to see how dragon brand holding the map for 3hrs a day will effect the score. After seeing what happened last night I’m sure both blue and green will be focusing red during our prime time.

Yep, we don’t have much choice.

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Pretty good fights there, DB! I was the commander that led a token force against Mendon’s at reset, and I was impressed. It was mostly to give you guys a little poke to see what you’re made of. I’m happy we have another quality opponent.

Maguuma: It’s always a pleasure to scrap with you guys. I must have flipped Danelon 4 times last night and each time it was a helluva fight.

Looking forward to more!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Score Update … and now I am on for the night.

Attachments:

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

gets out Pom poms

Go Yak’s Bend! You can do it! We miss you and expect you up with us ASAP!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yak’s Bend is ours. Back off<

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Nooooo!! GIMME!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Volundarhus.7815

Volundarhus.7815

Thanks for that update, wvw threads taunt me so badly at work.

Dragonbrand – Dumaresq
Loch Ness Monster (nnnf)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I would like to say that with the addition of Dragonbrand into T4 this match up is much more dynamic and fun.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

Just over 2k separate 1st and 3rd place, here’s to hoping the score stays this close all week.

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

So do Maguuma and Yak both take turns dominating during the NA prime time??

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Loco.9508

I would like to say that with the addition of Dragonbrand into T4 this match up is much more dynamic and fun.

Yeah it’s nice not having Ehmry Bay give all their Eternal points to the Yaks for a change.

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

I think Yaks took naps to be ready for our Asiatic guilds. Great match up so far!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Yeah it’s nice not having Ehmry Bay give all their Eternal points to the Yaks for a change.

That’s the biggest change really. EBay give up in a quick minute. No heart.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

some of us still tried >.<

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Nah we like Ebay. Don’t let the forum shop talk get you down. Ebay/Maguuma/Dragonbrand would be a killer matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

A Dragonbrand mesmer made me sad today.

No gates breached. Constant sweeps around the structure. Found later attempting to scale the southern cliff face again. Not cool whoever you were.

I am however proud of the group that rushed us with 5 alphas and 1 omega. We had just finished notifying the other world groups that we were fine, and then BAM. Golem Central.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Loco.9508

Nah we like Ebay. Don’t let the forum shop talk get you down. Ebay/Maguuma/Dragonbrand would be a killer matchup.

It’s not that i don’t like Ebay. It just sucked having Yaks getting all those free points. Also they really don’t have the wvw pop to compete in T4.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

I am however proud of the group that rushed us with 5 alphas and 1 omega. We had just finished notifying the other world groups that we were fine, and then BAM. Golem Central.

That golem rush was from me xD I was going to drop another omega but 1 was fine haha

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Tatania.2704

Tatania.2704

This week’s match up will be a very close one. DB will stomp Mag for sure. In fact, DB rivals even YB’s force.

Speaking of EB, Mag is in the same shoe as EB was last week. If not careful, Mag will be pushed by DB to 3rd place. In the bigger picture, DB is a bigger threat to Mag than to YB. However, somehow I don’t think Mag see it that way, as they keep tunnel vision on YB.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

A Dragonbrand mesmer made me sad today.

No gates breached. Constant sweeps around the structure. Found later attempting to scale the southern cliff face again. Not cool whoever you were.

Happened tonight with Yaks in their BL too. People loving their east keep glitching lately. Probably the same goobers that have been doing it every week and proudly tell everybody they did so on these very forums.

This week’s match up will be a very close one. DB will stomp Mag for sure. In fact, DB rivals even YB’s force.

Speaking of EB, Mag is in the same shoe as EB was last week. If not careful, Mag will be pushed by DB to 3rd place. In the bigger picture, DB is a bigger threat to Mag than to YB. However, somehow I don’t think Mag see it that way, as they keep tunnel vision on YB.

I love this guy. He comes in every week trying to sell that no matter what’s happening, both the enemy servers should leave his servers borderland alone 24/7 and focus on each other instead.

It’d be clever if it wasn’t so obvious.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Tatania.2704

I love this guy. He comes in every week trying to sell that no matter what’s happening, both the enemy servers should leave his servers borderland alone 24/7 and focus on each other instead.

Of course it’s obvious because it’s the truth. I think everybody can see it. Don’t you?

Also, are you not agreeing with me? or, are you just trying to shoot down what I said no matter if it’s true? I guess some people just like to argue even though they are on the same page.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Of course it’s obvious because it’s the truth. I think everybody can see it. Don’t you?

Also, are you not agreeing with me? or, are you just trying to shoot down what I said no matter if it’s true? I guess some people just like to argue even though they are on the same page.

Last week you had the argument that the 2nd place team should focus on the weaker target 24/7. Well, guess what, the 2nd place team atm is Yaks. So by your own argument you should leave us powerful Mags to do our own thing right now, otherwise you’re only gimping your own strategy… But that’s not what you’re spewing this week. You’re coming out with the exact opposite strategy.

You’re walking propaganda my friend. And poorly constructed propaganda at that.

in WvW

Tatania.2704

I think you got me wrong. I mentioned that the fact YB focused on Ebay because it’s easier to re-gain lost points that way, as they were weakest. Same logic goes this week. But there are times when certain server is weak, no?

However, my point was to say that EB should have focused on Mag instead of Yaks, so that they would have gained more points overall. Same logic this time. Weakest server should focus on least stronger server to gain more points.

How is that not being consistent?

in WvW

Loco.9508

Well thank you for your wisdom. Master sage.

in WvW

Tatania.2704

Any score update?

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I think you got me wrong. I mentioned that the fact YB focused on Ebay because it’s easier to re-gain lost points that way, as they were weakest. Same logic goes this week. But there are times when certain server is weak, no?

However, my point was to say that EB should have focused on Mag instead of Yaks, so that they would have gained more points overall. Same logic this time. Weakest server should focus on least stronger server to gain more points.

Because you should be telling DB to attack your own server.

in WvW

Loco.9508

Any score update?

Here you go. Looks like Yaks should be focused on DB, and leave mag alone. Did i get that right? (so ya know, you guys don’t fall to 3rd place.)

Attachments:

in WvW

Tatania.2704

Because you should be telling DB to attack your own server.

So by your saying, Maguu is the strongest server now? Or are you just saying so far Maguu has the highest point? Because there is distinction.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Mag 41,469 +265
Yaks 40,369 +215
DB 38,391 +215

So by your saying, Maguu is the strongest server now? Or are you just saying so far Maguu has the highest point? Because there is distinction.

Your former, and current, argument has been based entirely on the score.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

Two more letters and you don’t sound like a felcher btw.

in WvW

Tatania.2704

Any score update?

Here you go. Looks like Yaks should be focused on DB, and leave mag alone. Did i get that right? (so ya know, you guys don’t fall to 3rd place.)

Thanks for the score update.

You are right ! If I were a commander, DB would be my focus when they are at their weakest to re-gain points faster.

in WvW

Tatania.2704

Mag 41,469 +265
Yaks 40,369 +215
DB 38,391 +215

Your former, and current, argument has been based entirely on the score.

Err, not entirely? It’s based on general strength. We’ll know by mid point, I guess?

So, by what you are saying, in terms of general strength / turn out: Mag > Yaks > DB?

in WvW

Loco.9508

So DB hacking to get the Hill on YB again. Guild tag LWB.

You know what sad is that you could win this tier fair and square but you insist on cheating.

That sucks. We had to deal with that a few times today at east keep in DB BL.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It’s kind of weird that you’re talking about us having tunnel vision when you have people on your server saying things like this:

DB gets a pass for tonight. After last week’s display, you Maguuma, have our undivided attention this evening and perhaps longer.

I’m just sayin. Earlier today you were doing about as well as Dragonbrand, too, so I wouldn’t say we were exactly focusing one particular server.

in WvW

Tatania.2704

It’s kind of weird that you’re talking about us having tunnel vision when you have people on your server saying things like this:

DB gets a pass for tonight. After last week’s display, you Maguuma, have our undivided attention this evening and perhaps longer.

Yeah, I know. But I am no commander. :/

From what I can see (based on last 2 weeks data): Yaks should have better turn out than Mag in a 7 day average. That may be the same in this week. But then again, this week is special due to holidays. Many people are off the whole week between xmas and new year. So the wvwvw population will be unpredictable. We’ll know by mid week.

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

So DB hacking to get the Hill on YB again. Guild tag LWB.

You know what sad is that you could win this tier fair and square but you insist on cheating.

Cheating DB took the SH using terrain glitch, good thing they can’t defend when attacked so took it back easily… Stupid move, as didn’t even get the points when it ticked over as it was reclaimed back by YB

Yaks exploited to flip that keep from Mag to reduce the upgrades on it in the first place. Just sayin’.

So DB exploited to get it from Yak’s who exploited it from Mag who exploited it from DB because they exploited it from Yak’s who exploited it from Mag who only ever exploited because Ehmry exploited it so much from them because they were afraid of going down to T5 where Borliss Pass would surely exploit it from them and Darkhaven right?

I’m not making any claims. Just trying to make sure I understand what everyone is saying here. It gets a little confusing.

We could instead just talk about the score and things that aren’t related to exploiting? Maybe just report exploiters and send Anet info and stuff and try to keep a good sportsmanlike attitude in the thread so maybe our score updates can be seen and the thread doesn’t get locked.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think basing your data on the matches with Ehmry Bay is a mistake, because Dragonbrand is a different server in so many ways. If they continue doing well throughout the week then they may well just beat both of us. Like Rhyis also mentioned, Ehmry ceded Eternal ground very quickly (due to lack of people or whatever reason) which also gave you a bunch of points. Without those points, your PPT is reduced quite a bit. Either way, any particular long term strategy of focusing one server will probably be a mistake, because this match has been very dynamic so far.

Edit:

So DB exploited to get it from Yak’s who exploited it from Mag who exploited it from DB because they exploited it from Yak’s who exploited it from Mag who only ever exploited because Ehmry exploited it so much from them because they were afraid of going down to T5 where Borliss Pass would surely exploit it from them and Darkhaven right?

You just made my head explode man, don’t post stuff like that late at night

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

You just made my head explode man, don’t post stuff like that late at night

New take on forum warfare. It’s quite cunning, I approve. I will sleep on it and see if I can expand this new strategy on a broader scale.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Don’t worry, Guuma will remember the Grubby threat soon and pool all our might to do away with it 24/7.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Tatania.2704

I think basing your data on the matches with Ehmry Bay is a mistake, because Dragonbrand is a different server in so many ways. If they continue doing well throughout the week then they may well just beat both of us. Like Rhyis also mentioned, Ehmry ceded Eternal ground very quickly (due to lack of people or whatever reason) which also gave you a bunch of points. Without those points, your PPT is reduced quite a bit. Either way, any particular long term strategy of focusing one server will probably be a mistake, because this match has been very dynamic so far.

I think what you are saying is basically the same as what I said originally in this thread. So I am not disagreeing with you.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

E: Dangit Rhyis, stop posting before me!
Talking about cheaters and exploiting is going to get the thread locked, give it a rest. This is happening on every server (including your own) and calling out a server for the deeds of a few is pointless. Make your report, send it, and continue playing.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: CashmereCroc.7461

CashmereCroc.7461

I’m not trying to feed trolls or any of that kittenpoop but seriously if you feel a group on a server is cheat please please please report it! I want those exploiters and what not off my server! Take an image and report it, I want an Arenanet investigate to get those guys off. Posting just a random episode of exploiting or saying “Stahp cheatin guyz! You are sooos ghey!” doesn’t do anything. Don’t even mention on it on the forums just report it with evidence and report these kitten.

Commander Argyle Alligator
Guild Leader of Elephant Ambush [EA]
Dragonbrand

(edited by CashmereCroc.7461)

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.6951

Ryan.6951

Wow.

Coming from the unofficial role play server and you guys are our first opponents who take themselves seriously…. and boy do you ever take yourselves seriously.

There is no /bow and /wave peaceful jumping puzzle camaraderie. You zerg maps you already completely own (why?!); and not just small zergs either…. no. I Was just in YB BL flipping a few camps and killing a few yaks and even though you owned 100% of the map… you came down on me and the 1 other guy on the map with a group of 40+!

Holy wtf.

Plus thieves. Jesus you guys field a lot of cookie cutter thieves. Just kittening tons of them…. everywhere thieves. GROUPS of kittening thieves! Can’t fault you for using such a broken build but really…. don’t you ever get bored of permastealth cheese and mindless zerging?

I’m hoping we drop back a tier to where wvw was way more fun.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I don’t know if you are just talking to Yak’s or Maguuma as well but let’s hug it out vOv

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Maguuma is officially the official role playing server.

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.6951

Ryan.6951

Maguuma is officially the official role playing server.

Odd, everyone on dragonbrand seems to be under the impressions that we are.

It’s why our wvw ally left to sos, and we get the outmanned buff all day long every day.

If it wasn’t for a few stubborn idiots and glorious Taiwan Dragonbrand would be dead last, no one here wvw’s.