12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Looking forward to another fun week! Lets keep it clean!!

DB glad to have you back instead of the faceless mass that is EB

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wow – they don’t have faces?? =| That must have been pretty un-fun!

Good luck to everyone!! <3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Eva!!!!!!!! We meet again!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Score pls… Anyone??

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

In my opinion, Dragonbrand is more skilled than Ehmry (no offence). This week will be fun!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Oops! Let me try this again!

::edit::

2nd image is most current score.

Attachments:

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Dragonbrand… you guys better get back to us!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

Yay we’re up against DH again~ I’ll be back late Saturday to see you all on the battlefield ^^

Qoo~

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Epic 3-way battle over Stonemist this evening.. BP was still hanging on when I left, but it will take a miracle for them to push DB and DH completely out at this point.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

We eventually took SM grit. was epic. right after that though not even 5 mins later BP teled in for our fail mesmer sweep and then a minute later DB had our wall down. We managed to push you guys back out completely with some very determind defenders.

I’d also like to point out that we FINALLY have a que for our home borderlands as of tonight! Looks like our work is paying off little by little. There still inexperienced but were teaching them. Hopefully we don’t just roll over and die… i know it was reset night but i dont think we had a que last week so im excited.

To add on to that I was the commander on at the time but I take absolutly no credit for capping SM. Everyone knew what had to be done. I was just the rally beacon. Thank you everyone for a hard fought and well deserved victory.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

Yeah then SM flipped like 3 time in like 45 minutes. We took it from DH, then BP basically ninja’d it like 15 minutes later as no one was paying attention. Then 15 minutes later it was a 3 way battle and we came so close to capping it back from BP (had the bar 90% filled before wiping, then a few minutes later DH capped it again. Maybe another 30 minutes later DB capped it again. It is like musical chairs.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Coltain.1395

Coltain.1395

Hats off to the BP’s D/D elem I fought near garrison 5 minutes ago (on my guardian). What a battle it was! Even though I lost… watching a skilled D/D elem is a sight to behold.

Well played my friend, well played!

~Sev, Darkhaven.

PS – that fight took a good 2-3 minutes, good fun.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I’d just like to point out to BP and DH that after last week’s demoralizing setback, I hear that many of our asians are taking a few days off. What does that mean for you? Work hard and you might find that some of your keeps still have waypoints when you wake up.

… no promises.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Score Update. Fun first day everyone put out a great fight out there!

Attachments:

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

At around 1am CST, It only took 1 guild to retake the DH BL in less than an hour. They took it so fast that ppl just started bailing and going to sleep (it is 1am lol) after losing EH, Garri and Bay in less than 20 mins. [EA] guild from DB is now prob the most elite guild i’ve ever encountered. Not even EBay can take our lands that fast. Nice effort on DH’s Defenders thou.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

I’d just like to point out to BP and DH that after last week’s demoralizing setback, I hear that many of our asians are taking a few days off. What does that mean for you? Work hard and you might find that some of your keeps still have waypoints when you wake up.

… no promises.

~ Kovu

You need no Asia players. The dolls will win the game for you since DH and BP can’t seem to figure out that they both should be fighting DB.

On reset in EB we left SM untouched in the beginning, we just let DH have it and went after DB. We had almost all of their side of EB and were holding them off but then what does wonderfully tactical DH does? Start attacking our side so we have to give up attacking DB and have to attack them.

DH could have hung back and upgraded all their things and armed it to the teeth but not, the geniuses wanted MOAH.

And then our own guys decide it was boring in our borderlands and go attack DH BL before they even got waypoints. So what happened? The pugs couldn’t handle a few invaders and started losing things there. Then off course we had to pull back from DB BL to help.

The strategy was to go for DB since they’re the real threat, but it seems only a few old wise men can actually figure that out and stick to it.

Good job DH and BP for being so horrible it makes me wanna quit the game.

DH and BP fighting on NA prime time = best thing ever for DB.

Even the flies have already figured that out. Why can’t our own guys get it?

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

At around 1am CST, It only took 1 guild to retake the DH BL in less than an hour. They took it so fast that ppl just started bailing and going to sleep (it is 1am lol) after losing EH, Garri and Bay in less than 20 mins. [EA] guild from DB is now prob the most elite guild i’ve ever encountered. Not even EBay can take our lands that fast. Nice effort on DH’s Defenders thou.

It’s extremely easy to clear a borderland map when there isn’t much opposition. I do not see that as any major feat.

P.S. DH attacks whoever we feel like. We know the chances of us winning are nil so most people are just there for the fun.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

… no promises.

~ Kovu

I dun think e setback was demoralizing. We were leading tier4 halfway through e match. I believe NTT needed a break has nothing to do with e setback. Everyone needs a break sooner or later. Gw2 is both time n energy sapping, especially for those who r passionate about e game.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Daiosho! Don’t quit the game! You are one of THE most competent commanders on BP!! BP is usually way more competent than this, what happened last night?? You guys put up a huge fight while we were trying to take our own keep last night in EB, and then just basically gave up defending (people started leaving the area), and it eventually felt like you just handed it over to us… That’s not the Borlis I remember… If the GOATS, Krew, or Dkz were there, they would have NEVER let us have it so easily.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Grit.9061

… no promises.

~ Kovu

I believe they decided to take a break towards the end of the match, rather than afterward. That’s part of the reason why our score dropped off during the last couple of days. Honestly, if anyone needs a little break.. now’s a good time. We’ll need everyone well-rested if we intend to win our next match in tier 4.

Dragonbrand’s NA crew is getting stronger each day, so if BP and DH don’t double-team us consistently then this match is already decided. You guys almost beat us once before! Don’t even think about giving up.

lionsarch.org

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

… no promises.

~ Kovu

I believe they decided to take a break towards the end of the match, rather than afterward. That’s part of the reason why our score dropped off during the last couple of days. Honestly, if anyone needs a little break.. now’s a good time. We’ll need everyone well-rested if we intend to win our next match in tier 4.

Dragonbrand’s NA crew is getting stronger each day, so if BP and DH don’t double-team us consistently then this match is already decided. You guys almost beat us once before! Don’t even think about giving up.

DB isn’t strong, DB has a night zerg, that’s it. That’s all it ever is. Maybe they’re night zerg is strong, but otherwise, you’re fairly average.

Also, other things that make you appear stronger, is DH losing large guilds, DH tired of waking up in the morning and not having our fully upgraded keep because of a Night Zerg.

So we don’t need posts blowing smoke up our kittens and saying ‘nice fights’ and ‘lets have fun’ when everyone knows every morning the wvw will be starting out with anything but fun.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

… no promises.

~ Kovu

DB isn’t strong, DB has a night zerg, that’s it. That’s all it ever is. Maybe they’re night zerg is strong, but otherwise, you’re fairly average.

Also, other things that make you appear stronger, is DH losing large guilds, DH tired of waking up in the morning and not having our fully upgraded keep because of a Night Zerg.

So we don’t need posts blowing smoke up our kittens and saying ‘nice fights’ and ‘lets have fun’ when everyone knows every morning the wvw will be starting out with anything but fun.

I don’t mind getting a C- in a class of 3 students if i get to see the other 2 get big F’s

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

I don’t mind getting a C- in a class of 3 students if i get to see the other 2 get big F’s

If DB wants to think they’ve actually accomplished something Epic while everyone sleeps, kudos to you.

But this #Fail matchup will be having long term affects where even the mythical’ February Patch’ won’t even be able to save it.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Exodus.4371

Exodus.4371

If DB wants to think they’ve actually accomplished something Epic while everyone sleeps, kudos to you.

But this #Fail matchup will be having long term affects where even the mythical’ February Patch’ won’t even be able to save it.

From my point of view DB’s NA crew is picking up. We used to never be able to even hold 1 supply camp when the night crew was away. Now it’s kinda changing.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

From my point of view DB’s NA crew is picking up. We used to never be able to even hold 1 supply camp when the night crew was away. Now it’s kinda changing.

Like when DB held Pang with Seige, for all of ten minutes last night?

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Actually for the first time in as long as I can remember, last night was the first time us on NA prime time handed the Oceanic prime time a fully upgraded home borderland. I was on till 12:30AM MST and for the last 2 hours we hardly saw anyone from the 2 other teams on our BL. I was pretty happy with our NA prime time team. Our guilds seem more organized, our commanders better and we seem to have more new WvW people coming in every day.

I wouldn’t call it epic, it’s just a game after all, but it was the most fun Friday night I’ve had in WvW.

After we repelled a 3 golem rush at our garrison from BP, things just seemed to go quiet over the whole map. And that was just 4 hours after reset.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Grit.9061

What’s funny about your statement is that DB gained the potential point lead yesterday BEFORE our nighttime crew started logging in. And a majority of people who painted the map green were actually NA players staying up late.

When I log-in later today all of the upgrades that I spent 5~10 gold for will be gone.. assuming that you guys continue to put up a decent fight as you did in weeks passed. WvW is a massive gold sink for everyone, but this thread isn’t for whining about mechanics that are NEVER going to change. How’s about posting something to improve your server morale instead?

lionsarch.org

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

What’s funny about your statement is that DB gained the potential point lead yesterday BEFORE our nighttime crew started logging in. And a majority of people who painted the map green were actually NA players staying up late.

When I log-in later today all of the upgrades that I spent 5~10 gold for will be gone.. assuming that you guys continue to put up a decent fight as you did in weeks passed. WvW is a massive gold sink for everyone, but this thread isn’t for whining about mechanics that are NEVER going to change. How’s about posting something to improve your server morale instead?

I was on until almost 2am, DB did NOT have that point lead by then. Again, more historical revisionism.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Grit.9061

I was on until almost 2am, DB did NOT have that point lead by then. Again, more historical revisionism.

Potential point lead, bud. To be more specific, potential point income (ie: +250)
We had that lead well before 9pm PST, and maintained it for at least a while (I logged off shortly afterward). As far as cumulative points go, we were ahead of DH at that point.

lionsarch.org

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Potential point lead, bud. To be more specific, potential point income (ie: +250)
We had that lead well before 9pm PST, and maintained it for at least a while (I logged off shortly afterward). As far as cumulative points go, we were ahead of DH at that point.

I think I covered that when I noted that DH’s big guilds left – which has caused an imbalance that the geniuses in Anet’s wvw scheduling department have decided to overlook.

Also, I missed that part where you said something about ‘improving my servers morale’ … its not my job to blow smoke up people’s kittens to compensate for this match-up. I’m not going to say "we’re fine! Keep up the Good Work! We’ll get it all back!! " every single morning, because for this week, it won’t be true.

DH players will either wvw or pve, depending on what they enjoy. And I’m telling you now, 5 weeks of being Scheduled a Loss in wvw is going to do more harm to DH morale than any cheerleader can compensate for. And who knows how that’s going to affect GW2 as a whole.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

… no promises.

~ Kovu

Since GW2 doesnt have Oceanic servers, they need to choose either Euro or Na servers.

So the same whining can be said from thier perspective regarding your own servers’ NA zerg…. why do Oceanic players have to wake up to see the map completely flipped? Just proves your own servers is only good at zerging during thier own primetime.

Get off your high horse.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Good to see there’s no bad blood from last time

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

… no promises.

~ Kovu

You need no Asia players. The dolls will win the game for you since DH and BP can’t seem to figure out that they both should be fighting DB.

On reset in EB we left SM untouched in the beginning, we just let DH have it and went after DB. We had almost all of their side of EB and were holding them off but then what does wonderfully tactical DH does? Start attacking our side so we have to give up attacking DB and have to attack them.

DH could have hung back and upgraded all their things and armed it to the teeth but not, the geniuses wanted MOAH.

And then our own guys decide it was boring in our borderlands and go attack DH BL before they even got waypoints. So what happened? The pugs couldn’t handle a few invaders and started losing things there. Then off course we had to pull back from DB BL to help.

The strategy was to go for DB since they’re the real threat, but it seems only a few old wise men can actually figure that out and stick to it.

cool Story, Bro.

DH had SM, BP was pounding it from Durios, BP was taking Pang, BP was taking Ogres … and you’re here, on the forums like acting like DH was defending ourselves for no apparent reason?

Then BP slipped into Speldon, Took Mendons, even stopped one of your small zergs at Veloka … and you’re complaining?

You need a reality check, instead of this historical Revisionism …

Also, I’d once again like to thank ANet for rendering all the awesome fights we had last night irrelevant due to their inability to provide a match-up where we won’t wake up in the morning and have all 4 maps Green because they believe Oceanic Game Time is more important than ours.

N u feel that your NA game time is more important why? Time is just time. If u want to put e blame on anet, then blame anet for not rotating Mother Earth in e other direction.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

N u feel that your NA game time is more important why? Time is just time. If u want to put e blame on anet, then blame anet for not rotating Mother Earth in e other direction.

Apparently, for the same reason you think your time is more important than mine.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Good to see there’s no bad blood from last time

It’s not really bad blood, except with the scheduling. But I will admit, reading that BP post about how we shouldn’t be defending our territory from them, did set me off a bit.

I don’t blame DB for their night zerg, I blame Anet’s inability to recognize it’s a competition problem, and fail to do anything about it.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

I think I covered that when I noted that DH’s big guilds left – which has caused an imbalance that the geniuses in Anet’s wvw scheduling department have decided to overlook.

Also, I missed that part where you said something about ‘improving my servers morale’ … its not my job to blow smoke up people’s kittens to compensate for this match-up. I’m not going to say "we’re fine! Keep up the Good Work! We’ll get it all back!! " every single morning, because for this week, it won’t be true.

DH players will either wvw or pve, depending on what they enjoy. And I’m telling you now, 5 weeks of being Scheduled a Loss in wvw is going to do more harm to DH morale than any cheerleader can compensate for. And who knows how that’s going to affect GW2 as a whole.

I was a commander in DB BL last night during prime time reset and I noticed that it was considerably easier to manage since our first match. I can only assume a few possibilities:

1) Our numbers have increased
2) Our skill has increased
3) Your numbers have decreased

This has nothing to do with what the Asians/Oceanics do. This happened during prime time. Aside from that, I think people are just trying to be polite and you do not need to be offensive about it. In my opinion DH was a good NA server, but was not properly balanced. They are now experiencing reality, and I guarantee if DH went up a tier instead of DB to play Yak’s Bend and Maguuma it would have been alot worse. I am under the impression that tier 4 and higher is the turning point where servers start getting more Asian/Oceanic coverage.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

Apparently, for the same reason you think your time is more important than mine.

My time to me is obviously more important than ur time to me. Gw2 is a earthwide game. Do you think anet will think that your time is more important than e time in oceanic? Grow up.

Unfortunately Mother Earth turns e other way n there is nothing anyone can do about it, definitely not anet. Anet currently have a lot of bugs to fix on gw2, lets not burden e developers to fix e earth rotation bug.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

My time to me is obviously more important than ur time to me. Gw2 is a earthwide game. Do you think anet will think that your time is more important than e time in oceanic? Grow up.

Unfortunately Mother Earth turns e other way n there is nothing anyone can do about it, definitely not anet. Anet currently have a lot of bugs to fix on gw2, lets not burden e developers to fix e earth rotation bug.

I really am having trouble empathising with someone who doesn’t recognize that an overnight crew easy-moding four maps isn’t a problem, while competition is fairly even thru-out the rest of the day.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Glitter.7634

Glitter.7634

Had some epic fights last night, and more fun on a Friday than I’ve had in months.
SM was too hot to handle for 3 hours and saw some great fights and strategies by both BP and DH in attacking and defending. I hated and loved seeing BP set up siege in the hallways after the Lord’s Room became a mangled heap of bodies form all three sides. DH masterfully flanked along the outside of the inner fortifications to pull stragglers and push BP’s or DB’s zergs into the other. And the 15 minute ninja cap on SM when we became overextended and weren’t paying attention.

After running yak’s and charging along with our zergs for a few hours my poor Guardian’s feelings were hurt by the skill of both BP’s and DH’s roaming gank and capture groups. Fought (and lost more than I liked) against some great D/D ele’s, condition thiefs, bunker engi’s, and nasty nasty mesmer’s across DB BL, EB, and DH BL.

Swapped to my thief to do my own ganking and capping and still had my feelings hurt in DH BL by the aforementioned classes from both servers (though the win/loss balanced out a little more, but still not quite in my favor). Ended the evening trying to hold DB keep against the steady flow of DH defenders filling the hill/cliff inside the outer walls will siege. Awesome fights all over the map last night!

It’s not always fun when your server starts to get a big point lead and opponents start to log, but I learned a lot (read as “was schooled a lot”) from the very skilled and devoted players who stuck around last night into the early hours of this morning. Thanks for a memorable Friday in WvW!

Invictus Aeturnum (IA) ~ Dragonbrand since August 2012 ~
Glitter Monkey (Warrior) / Phlaxis (Thief) / Svetlana Demitrova (Guardian)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

I was a commander in DB BL last night during prime time reset and I noticed that it was considerably easier to manage since our first match. I can only assume a few possibilities:

1) Our numbers have increased
2) Our skill has increased
3) Your numbers have decreased

This has nothing to do with what the Asians/Oceanics do. This happened during prime time. Aside from that, I think people are just trying to be polite and you do not need to be offensive about it. In my opinion DH was a good NA server, but was not properly balanced. They are now experiencing reality, and I guarantee if DH went up a tier instead of DB to play Yak’s Bend and Maguuma it would have been alot worse. I am under the impression that tier 4 and higher is the turning point where servers start getting more Asian/Oceanic coverage.

DH going up is the wrong direction, after the exodus – which is why I think ANet should recognize server exoduses and schedule accordinly . I don’t really care what tier we’re in, I just want a match-up that’s not an auto-loss. And let’s face it, Do you guys in DB think for one second that you’d lose this match-up, or that your over-night zerg would not own all four maps?

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Grit.9061

I really am having trouble empathising with someone who doesn’t recognize that an overnight crew easy-moding four maps isn’t a problem, while competition is fairly even thru-out the rest of the day.

Night-capping is not a problem in itself. It only means we have a higher population, more coverage, and really don’t belong in tier 5 – as evidenced by our performance in tier 4 last week.

I’m not going to argue that the WvW ranking is flawed in many ways, but that has nothing to do with DB or our Oceanic coverage. Hate the system all you want.. don’t hate on the other servers and derail a thread that’s meant for enjoyable discussion. Go make a new thread or something. YOU may be frustrated with the match, but other people still want to have fun with it.

Be glad the daytime fighting is still awesome. At least you aren’t in one of the matches (such as tier eight) where people are being stomped into the ground.

lionsarch.org

(edited by Grit.9061)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Night-capping is not a problem in itself. It only means we have a higher population, more coverage, and really don’t belong in tier 5 – as evidenced by our performance in tier 4 last week.

I’m not going to argue that the WvW ranking is flawed in many ways, but that has nothing to do with DB or our Oceanic coverage. Hate the system all you want.. don’t hate on the other servers and derail a thread that’s meant for enjoyable discussion. Go make a new thread or something. YOU may be frustrated with the match, but other people still want to have fun with it.

Be glad the daytime fighting is still awesome. At least you aren’t in one of the matches (such as tier eight) where people are being stomped into the ground.

You’re right, night-capping is not a problem, its just our way of spotting you 10k points and all the nodes every morning, because we love Break-outs events.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

Hey all. We just logged off after fighting with DB’s Asia-Pacific crew for the last few hours. We detached from the DH Borderlands group and gathered in DB’s BL, BP’s BL (which was generally all-green like ours), and Eternal Battlegrounds. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts and despite gathering all that we could to join us on this offensive, we simply could not fight DB’s Asia-Pacific crew conventionally. We put into motion all that we’ve learned from fighting Ehmry’s Asia-Pacific crew but the sheer numbers difference of DB’s Asia-Pacific crew renders all tactics void. Bar none, you guys have numbers beyond imagine that we cannot at all hope to match.

That being said, we’ll be switching strategies for the remainder of the week during our shift. We’ll continue to do battle with DB’s Asia-Pacific crew. Just that, we’ll no longer do it conventionally. Cheers mates and we are looking forward to a fun-filled adventure week with DB.

P.S. To any BP Soldier that fights at these grave times of all-green, know that at least at these times, we will not attack BP. You are free to attack us, but we will focus our efforts mainly on DB. Hopefully, we can switch the +600 DB +30 DH + 30 BP into something more equitable.

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

Sigh, it is true that DB has a large oceanic presence. Oceanic prime time is unfortunately your sleeping time. It’s a fact n we all know that. The point that you made that I disagreed is you felt/think anet should value your prime time more than e oceanic time.

That being said, I do agree with your last sentence on our overnight crew easy-moding, n fairly even competition on rest of the day. This shows that DB has a larger wvw population as compared to DH n BP. And in our matchup, I believe all the commanders (DH, BP n DB) are equally talented, numbers make a great difference.

Everyone knows that e matchup is based on last match points + historical points. It does not take into account population distribution across 24 hours, hence night capping occurs. If anet is able to match servers with the closest population-time distribution, then at anytime of the day, the 3 servers would be more evenly match…. But as we all know, it will never happen. Anet will be doing what they like irregardless of the comments make in the forum, with the exception of killing e thread.

So, nothing much anyone can do about anything. Cheer up, u can always transfer to DB. We need more ppl during your primetime to kick some kitten butts in tier4.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Anet has already implemented a solution to your frustration: Free Transfers

It’s not their problem if u choose not to take advantage of it for whatever reason

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Anet has already implemented a solution to your frustration: Free Transfers

It’s not their problem if u choose not to take advantage of it for whatever reason

Really, how easy do you want us to make this for you? How about if we just stop wvw, and then you’ll be able to own everything & then come tell us how awesome you are.

Free Server Transfers created this problem, they are NOT the solution to it.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Lol, it does not take long to paint a map if its just PvD

These guys have nothing in FA/CD/YB and I have held a single tower for over 8 hours on reset night against T3-T4 servers. Its just a numbers game.

Crazy Leg

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Dragonbrands NA time is getting better. We are starting to work together even more. More people are starting to join up in different borderlands, and were promoting wvw like crazy!

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

… no promises.

~ Kovu

cool Story, Bro.

DH had SM, BP was pounding it from Durios, BP was taking Pang, BP was taking Ogres … and you’re here, on the forums like acting like DH was defending ourselves for no apparent reason?

Then BP slipped into Speldon, Took Mendons, even stopped one of your small zergs at Veloka … and you’re complaining?

Also, I’d once again like to thank ANet for rendering all the awesome fights we had last night irrelevant due to their inability to provide a match-up where we won’t wake up in the morning and have all 4 maps Green because they believe Oceanic Game Time is more important than ours.

It sounds like you didn’t read my post very well OR you were not there during the first 4 hours of reset. When it reset, and for the next 4 hours, BP did not attack DH. It was only once we had to let go of the green keep that we attack you, since you deserved it for misbehaving.

But I have to admit the bad strategy is all on my part. I am excepting cooperation and strategy from a dying server. Instead, I should focus all my forces on DH and push them down as fast as possible and hope Devona moves up. I’m sure our T8 buddies will be a lot smarted about the matchup and, after all, DH has been crying for Anet to move them down for the past 3 weeks anyhow.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

… no promises.

~ Kovu

cool Story, Bro.

It sounds like you didn’t read my post very well OR you were not there during the first 4 hours of reset. When it reset, and for the next 4 hours, BP did not attack DH. It was only once we had to let go of the green keep that we attack you, since you deserved it for misbehaving.

But I have to admit the bad strategy is all on my part. I am excepting cooperation and strategy from a dying server. Instead, I should focus all my forces on DH and push them down as fast as possible and hope Devona moves up. I’m sure our T8 buddies will be a lot smarted about the matchup and, after all, DH has been crying for Anet to move them down for the past 3 weeks anyhow.

BP did attack DH. I was there. So Once again, Cool Story, bro.