12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Matchup #2. Last week was great, let’s do that again! Hopefully all our servers are starting to raise some interest from our otherwise PvE-dedicated population.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Valenna Tiefling.5806

Valenna Tiefling.5806

I know it’s really early but can I get a score update? I have to miss the first few days of this and I’m already getting antsy about it.

Commander Valenna, Genesis Theory [GT]
“Neither the sudden shock of battle, nor the long-drawn trials of
vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

I know it’s really early but can I get a score update? I have to miss the first few days of this and I’m already getting antsy about it.

GOM: 4479 (plus 230)
HoD: 3861 (plus 250)
SF: 3300 (plus 215)

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

shakes fist at HoD

You stole our SM! Good fight, but you had the numbers on us. Poor GoM, your castle didn’t stand a chance vs 2 servers attacking you

Edit: wish they would do something about that horrid ability lag. 5-10 secs to use abilities just isn’t fun

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

shakes fist at HoD

You stole our SM! Good fight, but you had the numbers on us. Poor GoM, your castle didn’t stand a chance vs 2 servers attacking you

Edit: wish they would do something about that horrid ability lag. 5-10 secs to use abilities just isn’t fun

Its okay. Im sure GoM will take it back – and then SF will take it back – and then we’ll take it back – and then you’ll take it back – and then … . In other words, should be another really exciting match this week.

Its why I love this match up so much and and am glad we are paired up again.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Valenna Tiefling.5806

I’m really excited for the rest of this week but am worried about next round. No offence to Kaineng, but when they come up they’ll likely throw off the balance of T7 substantially.

vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Adult Magazine.9052

Adult Magazine.9052

Sorry GoM I was the one that took your SM with a couple other commanders. I have a funny picture of the fight after, I managed to get 300 kills from SF and GoM inside SM for the hour we pushed you guys back before you wiped us. It was a hard fought battle and it was extremely fun, thanks for the badges and kills XD This pic shows some SF guys trying to break down a gate to let people in while the wall right next to them is already down, I chuckled when I saw it.

Attachments:

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: threechords.3796

threechords.3796

I’m really excited for the rest of this week but am worried about next round. No offence to Kaineng, but when they come up they’ll likely throw off the balance of T7 substantially.

Hopefully Kaineng wont have to spend any longer than a week in T7 and T7 and T8 will finally be both balanced and well placed WvW participation wise.

Mampie Moll AoD
Devonas Rest

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

heyy im in that pic Ya defended SM for about 2ish hours from both servers, pretty chaotic, very fun though. I was surprised you weren’t on though Valenna! Anyway, this week looks like it’ll be great, current score update is:
GoM- 12,937 +375
HoD- 10,552 +155
SF- 8,048 +165
I’m sure we’ll catch up in the morning.. at night not a lot of people are on for us.
lol you GoM people never seem to sleep

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Valenna Tiefling.5806

I’m alive, just not on a net connection capable of running GW for the next few days. (A speed test had me pulling a hearty 48 kbps)

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Hey everyone looking forward to a good match this week, not sure how many people use this site buts it’s pretty good for seeing scores and upcoming match ups. <a href=http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA</a>

Any one can update the score…game isn’t letting me in right now but will update for our bracket if it’s not done before that.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

zzzz
ZERG US ALREADY!!!! what happened to your numbers?

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ceithlenn.8430

Ceithlenn.8430

Awww Val we MISSS you… come back soooon!

Score:
GoM = 50,780 …. +285
HoD = 31,825 …. +165
SF = 26,102 …. +140

Ceithlenn – Necromancer
Hell’s Disciples [HD] – Commander
Henge Of Denravi since beta

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Eviator.9746

When I was on a couple hours ago GoM (my server) was taking EB by sheer numbers alone. HoD and SF were putting up great fights using superior tactics, but it just wasn’t enough. Bummer, I was hoping we’d get another week like last week

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Adult Magazine.9052

That’s it, i’m done with wvw for this week. We have 25 people defending DB in our BL with about 70+ GoM attacking DB 3 trebs hitting it and another group killing everyone coming back into DB. Plus another couple groups taking everything else while we are here. And on top of that You guys are completely leaving SF alone. So have fun with your insane amounts of people on all day. I’ll wait for a balanced match because this isn’t even fun anymore.

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: OhOhK.6382

OhOhK.6382

Sorry but I don’t think we had that much. Our guild had about 25+ with a few others. Yes our guild captured the tower, upgraded it, then started to treb DB. You guys put up a good fight though. Don’t feel like that. The match can still be fun! It’s been only 2 day guys. Well I hope to see you guys out there again. Thanks to those that was with LoR when we took DB. Great work! Lets keep up the good fight HoD and SF.

Guild Founder – Legion Of Reapers [LoR]
Commander Phantom Spectre
Crystal Desert

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Adult Magazine.9052

No we had about 25 people, you guys had way over 70 people. And I don’t know what you guys consider fun but us being outmanned all the time by you guys is not fun. Endless zergs may be fun for you guys but we don’t have numbers like you. I’m most likely staying in pve until this week is over because i’m sick of the pop differences. Nothing against you personally but it’s not fun getting a fully fortified keep taken from you when you have 3 times less then the people attacking.

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

It’s probably cause everyone already left SF.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

That’s it, i’m done with wvw for this week. We have 25 people defending DB in our BL with about 70+ GoM attacking DB 3 trebs hitting it and another group killing everyone coming back into DB. Plus another couple groups taking everything else while we are here. And on top of that You guys are completely leaving SF alone. So have fun with your insane amounts of people on all day. I’ll wait for a balanced match because this isn’t even fun anymore.

Im sorry to say, you might wanna make that a 2 week PVEcation. It looks like Kaineng are coming to this tier next week and probably SF going down.
If thats the case then expect a VERY uneven fight for both servers left.
On the plus side – they may only be passing through like DR.
The likelyhood after that is that NSP,AR or DH will be in your tier. At the moment they also still have good numbers.
I reckon last weeks match was probably the most balanced your going to get for a while.

SoR

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kreese.9461

kreese.9461

there are alot of us on HoD re-considering WvW right now

no fault of GoM or Kaineng they are doing well and I’m happy for them but getting
stuck in the bottom of T7 for the foreseeable future…
we are better off running fractals, leveling alts, and helping the new players that just joined our server during the holiday

HoD
0 wins 13 losses and still where we call home

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Valenna Tiefling.5806

So it appears to have a bit of a morale problem in this thread. I know we’re getting beat this week guys, but this is FAR from our worst performance over the past 3 months. I know it stings a little bit more, since we were doing so well last week, but this is far from the days when we were locked to 1 tower and 1 supply camp in BL at the busiest time of the week.

I clearly can’t force anyone not to take a PVE-cation for the next 2 weeks, but it’ll be important to keep things up as much as possible. If we beat SF this week, we likely stay in T7, if we hang on next week, we likely end up with a GoM, HoD, AR/NSP T7. It’ll be a tough couple of weeks, but we just need to hold ’er together a little longer.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

no fault of GoM or Kaineng they are doing well and I’m happy for them but getting
we are better off running fractals, leveling alts, and helping the new players that just joined our server during the holiday

HoD

Although this will likely seem empty given our current success on Kaineng, all I can say is stick with it. WvW isn’t just about the points, it’s about having a good time in WvW. When we were stuck with DR for months, neither FC or Kaineng gave up – although it was rare, there were plenty of times where we smoked DR in areas. Sure, it never lasted long, but the victory feeling from (at least temporarily) crushing Goliath was priceless.

I really hope you guys reconsider. There’s fun to be had regardless of score.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

kreese.9461

So it appears to have a bit of a morale problem in this thread. I know we’re getting beat this week guys, but this is FAR from our worst performance over the past 3 months. I know it stings a little bit more, since we were doing so well last week, but this is far from the days when we were locked to 1 tower and 1 supply camp in BL at the busiest time of the week.

I clearly can’t force anyone not to take a PVE-cation for the next 2 weeks, but it’ll be important to keep things up as much as possible. If we beat SF this week, we likely stay in T7, if we hang on next week, we likely end up with a GoM, HoD, AR/NSP T7. It’ll be a tough couple of weeks, but we just need to hold ’er together a little longer.

I don’t mind loosing for two more weeks , but it is the likely T7 matchup with GoM and AR/NSP that concerns me. That could end up being long term…. does anyone really think that’s going to be a good balanced fight?

let’s be honest GoM is pulling punches this week – they could be spawn camping us – adding AR/NSP to that is NOT going to be good – hitting T8 and meeting up with servers of similar population even though it was taking MONTHS is what kept me sane i could even live with T7 but to say we are the same size as GoM and AR/NSP.. please they have mistakes bigger than we are

and SF must already be on a WvW holiday or have had a ton of transfers off the server (which is what I’m told) as they beat us badly 4 weeks ago

Henge of Denravi 39 250
Sorrow’s Furnace 529 536
Eredon Terrace 27 253

At the end of it all the thing that kitten us may be the only thing that can restore balance as anet isn’t lifting a finger till February and you can imagine my thoughts on that….

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: OhOhK.6382

OhOhK.6382

No we had about 25 people, you guys had way over 70 people. And I don’t know what you guys consider fun but us being outmanned all the time by you guys is not fun. Endless zergs may be fun for you guys but we don’t have numbers like you. I’m most likely staying in pve until this week is over because i’m sick of the pop differences. Nothing against you personally but it’s not fun getting a fully fortified keep taken from you when you have 3 times less then the people attacking.

No really. We didn’t have 70+. If we did we would be able to push for hills and pressure both side. I also never saw the outmanned buff on your guys. But it’s ok. I guess it wot be fun as last week. Hopefully it’s get better as the week goes. Good luck.

Guild Founder – Legion Of Reapers [LoR]
Commander Phantom Spectre
Crystal Desert

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I loved being the underdog… absolutely loved it. It was why I took my guild from being on ET when it was near the top to kaineng then to dr – using tactics to fight against larger zergs, although you often lose in the end, is and always will be my favorite part of wvw.

But, back to why I’m here… I was wondering what large guilds run in wvw for SF and how your pve population looks.

How many people (guesstimates) did you gain for your playerbase during christmas, if you have a nightcrew … etc. Please mail me that info if you can I would love to have a chat with one of you.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TiredTracks.6245

TiredTracks.6245

Sorrow’s Furnace: The server you love to transfer from.

Seriously, it seems like we lost half our WvW group thursday and they simply haven’t come back. Those of us that remain can’t keep going like this.. Gigantic morale blow.
Last week, I thought we finally found our balance and would have a fun, up-to-the-buzzer fight, win or lose.
I’ll be cheering for you from tier 8 HoD.

Sodora Fatechanger – Guild Leader of [LYSS]
Sorrow’s Furnace

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Adult Magazine.9052

Seriously, it seems like we lost half our WvW group thursday and they simply haven’t come back. Those of us that remain can’t keep going like this.. Gigantic morale blow.
Last week, I thought we finally found our balance and would have a fun, up-to-the-buzzer fight, win or lose.

Hey man we’re in the same boat you are. we have like 25 people in our bl at all times and that’s it. We will be down wit you soon enough. We may even drop before you with these endless 100 man zergs GoM has 24/7

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s still the holidays, and attendance will be sketchy for all three servers. Don’t call it quits just yet.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

endless 100 man zergs GoM has 24/7

boggle

I never thought I would hear that.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Eviator.9746

This is the first week I’ve seen my server (GoM) with a zerg somewhere in WvW every time I log on. 100-man zerg is obviously an eyeroll over-exaggeration, but the basis of the 24/7 zerg claim is present. Numbers are up because it’s sunny outside.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

HoD

it should be a sobering thought that this is one of the few times GOM has had consistent wins.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

I don’t mind loosing for two more weeks , but it is the likely T7 matchup with GoM and AR/NSP that concerns me. That could end up being long term…. does anyone really think that’s going to be a good balanced fight?

let’s be honest GoM is pulling punches this week – they could be spawn camping us – adding AR/NSP to that is NOT going to be good – hitting T8 and meeting up with servers of similar population even though it was taking MONTHS is what kept me sane i could even live with T7 but to say we are the same size as GoM and AR/NSP.. please they have mistakes bigger than we are

and SF must already be on a WvW holiday or have had a ton of transfers off the server (which is what I’m told) as they beat us badly 4 weeks ago

Henge of Denravi 39 250
Sorrow’s Furnace 529 536
Eredon Terrace 27 253

At the end of it all the thing that kitten us may be the only thing that can restore balance as anet isn’t lifting a finger till February and you can imagine my thoughts on that….

Yup. we all left SF.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Adult Magazine.9052

Hey GoM thanks for the hospitality it you BL’s citadel it was fun nekkid dancing in there. See what happens when you don’t leave us alone. We stop trying and go and do this.

Attachments:

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Shak’s Screenshot can’t actually show you that we’re in your citadel. Here you go.

Attachments:

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Heresiarch.9402

Heresiarch.9402

endless 100 man zergs GoM has 24/7

boggle

I never thought I would hear that.

Neither did I. All our fair weather friends have come out to play, it seems.

Murder, madness, death divine; hell hath no fury like my kind. <3

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

We lost most of our hardcore WvW players a LONG time ago. Those who are left are those who split their time between WvW and PvE. And considering how hoppin’ PvE has been lately, I suspect it’s more a case of folks taking a WvWcation rather than loosing a large portion of our population to other servers.

Last week was a lot of fun. This week is rather meh. It’s never fun when one server completely dominates, whether you’re on the giving or receiving end of things.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

We lost most of our hardcore WvW players a LONG time ago. Those who are left are those who split their time between WvW and PvE. And considering how hoppin’ PvE has been lately, I suspect it’s more a case of folks taking a WvWcation rather than loosing a large portion of our population to other servers.

Last week was a lot of fun. This week is rather meh. It’s never fun when one server completely dominates, whether you’re on the giving or receiving end of things.

Times were better when we had magiciian and zadok and those people from obey.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir Bartea.5917

Fenrir Bartea.5917

So sick of people using the determined exploit in vale and water supply camps. Ran into a group of 3 SF from a guild I believe was called called LERN doing it in HoD bl. I understand the allure but seriously? That’s not how WvW was intended. Such a disappointment, and I know its done across the board (I’ve seen HoD and GoM do the same) and will continue to be exploited until its fixed.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

So sick of people using the determined exploit in vale and water supply camps. Ran into a group of 3 SF from a guild I believe was called called LERN doing it in HoD bl. I understand the allure but seriously? That’s not how WvW was intended. Such a disappointment, and I know its done across the board (I’ve seen HoD and GoM do the same) and will continue to be exploited until its fixed.

Hello everyone.

Just a quick message to let you know that there is an email address available for all of you, exploits@arena.net, where you can send your screenshots that involve episodes of hacking and/or exploiting. Please, use this address to denounce this kind of attitudes.

Although we do understand that watching an exploit or a hack that goes unpunished is pretty frustrating in a match-up, posts created with the sole intention of throwing accusations to each other tend to derail the threads and stir them up with negativity. Please, bear this in mind before posting and help keep the discussion and sportsmanship up.

Thanks!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/12-21-NSP-Anvil-Rock-DR/page/5#post1092022

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

kreese.9461

will everyone, HoD included get over people standing in the determined areas,
how about you stop trying to kill them in their spawn because that is what it is – I may not like how close their spawn is to a camp – the middle is ok but the side ones they dump right into it and it is just silly close but THAT is a different argument

Now I WILL agree that if you are under that buff you should not be able to do damage (anet would then need to take those yellow mobs out of the immunity zone)

(edited by kreese.9461)

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir Bartea.5917

Fenrir Bartea.5917

Thanks for the link Manoa, I hadn’t seen that.
@Kreese I agree, they shouldn’t be able to deal damage while buffed, at any rate it shouldn’t be possible to jump in and out of determined territory so easily. Makes people like me that wanna see all 1 color on the map pull their hair out.

Anyways, I’m having fun fighting you guys: Ran into an SF mesmer that I dueled for at least 10 mins but just couldn’t beat, when he downed me he saluted, left me alive, and went his own way. I love moments like that in WvW

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

kreese.9461

@Fenrir
I don’t think you really have an issue with people walking to the buff – think about it in some areas you walk out of your camp and pass the imaginary line and the buff goes away or comes back, like at your main exit in an enemy borderland – so i maintain that if the WHERE was different the walking in and out of the buff wouldn’t matter – it is the fact it is SO darn close to those camps that is the REAL issue here

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

hi, GOM here. not sure what you’re trying to accomplish setting up a ram on SM walls, SF.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Hi, also GoM here. To the SF thief from the guild “Players Versus Panzies”. I would love to know how you followed me into Klovan while green still controlled it.

It would be very sad if SF has to hack to win.

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

and to the SF necro who can’t fight on her own, grow a pair.

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

I feel like this thread has turned into a dating site.

Hi, Gates of Madness here, I like long walks on the beach and movies without Adam Sandler. To the HoD [Lie] asura mesmer in tier 3 cultural, you’re a cool cat.

Gate of Madness

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Adult Magazine.9052

I feel like this thread has turned into a dating site.

Hi, Gates of Madness here, I like long walks on the beach and movies without Adam Sandler. To the HoD [Lie] asura mesmer in tier 3 cultural, you’re a cool cat.

Haha best post ever XD

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Tossed Fish.7380

Thank you to GoM and SF for letting me do the EB jumping puzzle drunk! I’ts been fun! Happy new years everyone!!! <33

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

I’m a lil’ drunk but all it got me was 20 minutes of gettin my kitten handed to me in HoD BL =(

Gate of Madness

12/28 GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Tossed Fish.7380

Lol, sorry Styx, I can’t promise you safety in our borderlands, that’s where I usually portal :p

Tossed Fish//Necromancer