12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: PaToNe.5983

PaToNe.5983

Patone from [ONE] Here… I think JQ have been doing a great job this last two weeks and our server SOS is looking weaker, I think is time for us to push more hard.

Great job JQ nice fight in EB everyday.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

And the fighting continues. Well done all.

If you are happy to give your server props when i clearly showed them hacking into a tower, then more power to you…..

GJ on taking the lead through none legitimate means JQ

And my guild and everybody in my sight was clean. I’m not responsible for all the bad apples planted on this or any other server. But, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Quillixx.7034

Quillixx.7034

And the fighting continues. Well done all.

If you are happy to give your server props when i clearly showed them hacking into a tower, then more power to you…..

GJ on taking the lead through none legitimate means JQ

I, nor 99.9999% of JQ server condone cheating in the slightest. I’m sure the same can be said about the other servers. If you would like to be judged by the entire groups of SoS players that exploit into towers/keeps, then by all means please let us know and we will add your name every time we post screenshots of their actions. If, however, that notion offends you, then maybe you should have considered that prior to your comments and accusations of the entire JQ server.

Second, without a video, there is no proof. That player could have been under the arch behind the keep lord, or behind the pillar out of sight. Or through siege and knockbacks could have inadvertently been knocked into the wall, clipping inside it. The game engine is not fool proof and that does occur. You have no evidence at all, that the player in your screenshot got there through exploiting.

And third…. are you seriously saying that 1 warrior killed the 8 of you in that screenshot, and then took the tower by herself? Because that is exactly what your comments are stating.

You sir, should be ashamed of yourself.

P.S. To the rest of SoS, I, nor the other 99.9999% of JQ server, are judging you based off of this persons inappropriate accusations and comments. We salute you for the great times in WvW.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Would just like to add, if people are really trying to say that JQ are only doing well by exploiting, based on one incident. A lot of people from SBI witnessed a member from one of SoS’ largest guilds teleport hacking around, kind of like blink spamming (was an ele).

Does this mean, based on the logic that some of you are trying to use, that I can say SoS are only winning because of teleport hacks?

Don’t be so silly. JQ are just overpowering everyone currently, mostly during the night. SoS will have to work hard to slow them down.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aendos.9568

Aendos.9568

SCORE UPDATE:

Jade Quarry 96, 499 (465)
Sea of Sorrows 91, 360 (
125)
Stormbluff Isle 60, 741 (+105)

Jade Quarry leaving it all on the floor this week.

Jade Quarry — Elementalist

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

And JQ takes the lead! Happy New Year everyone.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Oh you have been letting us win all these weeks, you have not been pushing us, so instead you wait till its new years even and 75% of our server is not even online to make your big push against us…..WOW JQ you guys got mad skillz

It was halloween, then thanks giving, then finals, then christmas, and those excuse are ok, but now we only have 75% of the server online you make the “big push” great job

This little bit of lols has made my new years a little more fun, thanks so much

Wow, if that has made your new years, then you must be easy to buy presents for.

WvW is about numbers and coverage, player skill, tactics and strategy play their part but numbers/coverage trumps all. JQ has not been going easy on SoS for the past few weeks. We have been trying our hardest but simply we could not get the numbers and coverage into WvW to match SoS for the various reasons you stated. They are not excuses, they are valid reasons, in fact you are using lack of manpower due to holiday season now as a reason yourself…. whereas earlier you stated we were now doing well because of hacking, which is it?

I am pretty sure SoS, SBI and JQ and many other servers are equally skilled, every server has their good and bad commanders and players. I like to think JQ is special but I am biased since I have been here since BWE1. WvW currently is dominated by the numbers game.

This week we have finally got more numbers and coverage into WvW compared to SoS and we are doing better and making it a very nice fight. That is all, you even said so yourself……

I haven’t won my bet completely yet though. Its a two part affair. You have completed the first part and I am still waiting for the 2nd part. I’ll let you know when it triggers

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmaz.9348

Grimmaz.9348

Oh you have been letting us win all these weeks, you have not been pushing us, so instead you wait till its new years even and 75% of our server is not even online to make your big push against us…..WOW JQ you guys got mad skillz

It was halloween, then thanks giving, then finals, then christmas, and those excuse are ok, but now we only have 75% of the server online you make the “big push” great job

I wouldn’t claim to have JQ or SBI let you win over the past few weeks. However the rivalry between SBI and JQ is far more important than SoS. If you’re not blind, you’ll notice how these two servers don’t always do what makes the most sense in order to win but to keep the other server down instead. JQ could be taking keeps and towers in SoS BL and SBI will come behind to take the stuff JQ has already taken. An even better example is to look at the scoreboard and see that SoS is blowing the other servers doors off and SBI is in JQ BL taking stuff while SoS map is untouched. I know you guys are in first place but does it feel good that you’re almost ignored or not important? The true fight is between SBI and JQ. Welcome to the third wheel club SoS.

I also want to mention your claim for 75% of your numbers are online during this holiday, etc. which you are using as an excuse to your now lower score than another server. If you play on SBI or JQ for one day during this holiday you’ll know that claim is laughable. You do understand that there is a massive SoS zerg if not two zergs on several borderlands at the same time right? Think before you speak so you don’t look like a horses kitty.

(edited by Grimmaz.9348)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

You don’t need to ask him his name or start fraps, you can get the players tag by reporting him while selected. I am assuming you reported yes? Effek can certainly do some digging anyway based on the screenshot.

And please, don’t use 1 isolated instance of a single player possibly exploitig into a tower to kill some seige if I understand the screenshot correctly as an excuse as to why the fight is close. It has been close before and will be close again. Thats what we all want right? I could post several screenshots and fraps footage of folks from the other two servers doing questionable stuff. But you know what, I just report and contact the relevant folks by PM…..

If you want to bleat out excuses then really thats up to you to mke youself look foolish.

I was wondering what would happen once we started pushing you hard excuse wise, thanks for proving me right, another bet I have won.

Oh, now you know how we feel when we are always outnumbered.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

All the talk of SoS hacking into towers and keeps, well it needs to stop after what happened today…..

Its a great fun fight all over this week but here it is being made bad by a guild from JQ

As a non-combatant in this fight, I would like to spread the knowledge that there is a known and reported bug with that tower gate on all the BL’s. There have been several instances where I have been assaulting this particular tower and someone in TS will say they accidentally glitched in the tower through the wall while engaging the door. Confirmed cases of this include a mesmer blinking while at the gate and twice a warrior has glitched through while assaulting the gate with GS #3 whirl. All cases resulted in a lot of, “OMG GET OUT OF THERE!” on TS and the player either left via the wall or stood and died on the spot. We then reported the incidence to anet afterwards.

Not taking sides in this argument, just trying to let everyone know that this is a bug that happens on occasion, and does not explicitly mean the player is a hacker.

GL HF with your fights and Happy New Year to all!

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately it’s looking like SBI will be heading back to T2 soon. We’ve lost a lot of good commanders and long-time WvWers.

I personally think we need to drop back and regroup and rebuild.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

Funny how people are quick to blame population balances when it goes against them, but never mention it when it works in their favor. SoS’s higher WvW pop has benefited them for many weeks now. But only when JQ has the advantage do they start complaining about it on the forums. Just human nature I guess. I encourage SoS to keep fighting; JQ always does even when outmanned. It’s just what we do because we love WvW.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@accusations tossed at JQ for exploitation, I have personally visited their site when I needed to and stated what proof I had of any exploits to make them aware. I still have a couple team lead contacts in JQ to communicate such things.

When you bring these to ppls attention, it’s just a matter of how you approach the situation. Going at someone in a ball of fire over one bad apple makes you look like an irate child. This goes out to anyone and everyone bringing these issues up to other servers. If you carry yourself in a professional manner on said topics, you’ll be taken more seriously and will probably get things accomplished with greater ease.

@SoS having lower coverage during these holiday seasons, LOL.

@JQ making the holiday push, cheers. I wish we could pull the same on SBI.

@JQ/SBI hate for each other, yeah…that probably will never go away… Our servers have been fighting one another since day 1 with a 1 week break from both servers a piece from T1.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

I don’t think anyone’s complaining. It’s been known that SoS has a weak NA day/EU primetime presence. Let’s keep fighting.

Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

On to other stuff, each server has people who exploit. EACH server, just because theres a few bad apples doesnt mean the rest of them condone nor approve of it. When you guys can finally take off your tin foil hats and realize this the community as a whole will be better off.

Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy it and stay safe out there

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

(edited by globe.7238)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

SCORE UPDATE:

Luckily for SoS, we won’t have to worry about you guys ‘leaving it all on the floor this week’ until the next major holiday. /eyeroll

By the way, it’s Monday.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

It is Monday, yes. The weekend is where we are normally weaker, and we tend to do better on the lead up to reset, that said.

It’s funny how when things like the Karka event happened, or when Tixx started up, and I woke up to see JQ with a +35ppt, there were no toddler tantrums over SoS making a big push without us on the map. It was just one of those things. I’m not sure what you would have us do? Say to ourselves “Wow, they aren’t on the map. Let’s go run fotm until they come back!” No, you push the enemy at their weak spots; anyone knows this.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

It is Monday, yes. The weekend is where we are normally weaker, and we tend to do better on the lead up to reset, that said.

It’s funny how when things like the Karka event happened, or when Tixx started up, and I woke up to see JQ with a +35ppt, there were no toddler tantrums over SoS making a big push without us on the map. It was just one of those things. I’m not sure what you would have us do? Say to ourselves “Wow, they aren’t on the map. Let’s go run fotm until they come back!” No, you push the enemy at their weak spots; anyone knows this.

It’s crazy how well we can recover. Everyone thought our server was doomed. I would like to say gratz to all servers. It’s been such a crazy fun week in WvW!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

All the talk of SoS hacking into towers and keeps, well it needs to stop after what happened today…..

Its a great fun fight all over this week but here it is being made bad by a guild from JQ

First of all even after the AoS co-leader asked for more explanation you didn’t give it.

Example: did the player magically teleport through the door or did that player wall jump into the tower?

The NW tower door has a well known bug that can accidentally teleport you through the door when attacking it.

I’m not standing up for that player or anything, in fact I’m on SBI, I just know from experience that JQ works with the other servers when an exploit happens, and obviously do not condone it….

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I have dealt with the situation and ask that further instances of this be messaged to myself or Effek directly. We don’t post such things on the forums when they happen but rather address the appropriate leaders in private. AoS doesn’t condone exploits and never has, we are against them and any member intentionally exploiting is removed. Effek simply asked for some explanation as a screen shot of someone in said tower isn’t very much proof in itself there are a variety of ways it could have happened whether intentional or unintentional.

SoS and SBI have been fiercely competitive and very wonderful fights hope it stays this way and the fights continue til friday. And keep in mind we all are against exploiting the actions of one person doesn’t reflect the guild or server as a whole.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately it’s looking like SBI will be heading back to T2 soon. We’ve lost a lot of good commanders and long-time WvWers.

Nooooooo, don’t leave us with JQ. JQ smells bad.

@JQ/SBI hate for each other, yeah…that probably will never go away… Our servers have been fighting one another since day 1 with a 1 week break from both servers a piece from T1.

I don’t know man. I think you two have very strong homosexual tensions toward each other (just like SoS and SoR).

You know what they say! Hate and love are not mutually exclusive. Sometimes I feel like SoS is just a huge lightbulb going between the bromance of your servers =/.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SCORE UPDATE:

Luckily for SoS, we won’t have to worry about you guys ‘leaving it all on the floor this week’ until the next major holiday. /eyeroll

By the way, it’s Monday.

Stay mad. We’re still ticking 450. SoS is just proving they can’t compete with JQ when the numbers are even.

No need to troll bro. Many people worked hard for this let’s not ruin it by making it personal.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

Stay mad. We’re still ticking 450. SoS is just proving they can’t compete with JQ when the numbers are even.

No need to troll bro. Many people worked hard for this let’s not ruin it by making it personal.

I agree. Regardless of the server, its all for fun and games! I’m delighted to say what a matchup it has been! Keep the postings clean and sportsmanlike!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

To all that are playing this game, please try to have fun.
To the single SoS Charr Warrior that stood alone at the south end of Hills after the second attack and emoted with me. I will remember that single different exhange of behavior for a very long time. Keeping it Charr. Thanks.
Next time, please leave me a Badge of Honor.
I’ll even pay for your armor repair.

(edited by MarMaster.6241)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aendos.9568

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

I don’t think you know what trolling means. We’re on the same team here too.

(edited by Aendos.9568)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Exclamatory.8351

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

I don’t think you do. Just because we grabbed 1st place and have a high PPT lead does not give you the right to start trash talking and stroking that ego. Have some respect for your opponents.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SoS and SBI fighting tooth and nail making for some crazy fun fights!

(edited by Nuked.2360)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

There is no quit in SoS, or SBI, or JQ.
This will be a very interesting week for many, school breaks, holidays, vacations will be ending for some.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

T2 is going to be a good place to rebuild and reprioritize..

I can say that TC and SoR will be plenty of fun to fight..
One thing i can say about these servers is that they love to leave people at supply camps..

and they love to scout and poke

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Nooooooo, don’t leave us with JQ. JQ smells bad.

I don’t know man. I think you two have very strong homosexual tensions toward each other (just like SoS and SoR).

You know what they say! Hate and love are not mutually exclusive. Sometimes I feel like SoS is just a huge lightbulb going between the bromance of your servers =/.

tehehe don’t project buddy… feeling lonely I guess :P?

All classes

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aendos.9568

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

trash talking and stroking that ego.

[citation needed] Pointing out our lead on SoS and stating that we are superior when the playing field is even qualifies as trash talking and stroking my ego?

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

[citation needed] Pointing out our lead on SoS and stating that we are superior when the playing field is even qualifies as trash talking and stroking my ego?

I am quite aware what server we are both on. But we don’t need to be saying anything but the score or peaceful discussion. By saying stuff such as we are superior when numbers are the same does nothing but talk down to players. It’s not necessary.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

It’s truly amazing how people act when they aren’t winning.

Jade Quarry has been 2nd or 3rd in T1 for almost two months (SBI was first for 3, SoS for five) yet we all stuck around and kept fighting.

True character shines through loss. I doubt WM would of left due to “exploit” real or imagined if SBI was in first every week.

Now if Jade Quarry wins this week, and maybe others, we will see the true character of SoS. Will they stay around and fight or will one of their super guilds throw a conniption and move to Kaineng.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

God some people just have no class

Had some nice fights this week JQ, had some real memorable fights this week.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

Keep it rolling JQ. We ain’t giving up yet.

Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

God some people just have no class

Had some nice fights this week JQ, had some real memorable fights this week.

Don’t worry his opinion is only a select few of JQ and doesn’t represent anything the server as a whole feels. As a whole we are glad to have such awesome fights on every front

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Keep it rolling JQ. We ain’t giving up yet.

Exactly, it isn’t over til, the plump Asuran sings.
Happy New Year.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

Had 4 SBI run by me and /wave as our yak was coming up to our sentry and headed to tower in the SOS borderland. They were on way to SOS keep. Just /wave and /laugh and kept going. Made me want to /hug each of them. Love it when 2nd and 3rd see the value of playing together at times to topple number one. =)

-Naturale
Huntsmen (HM) elem
Jade Quarry

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

(edited by SilencingMachine.5049)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Komolov.5903

Komolov.5903

It’s funny how when JQ is doing well, all of a sudden, the forum posts are full of JQ people. While, SBI is so quiet. Not that its anything strange about that, just an interesting observation. Btw, where is the outspoken Covergirl. I hope she/he didnt transfer out of SBI. Lol, of course she/he didnt, she/he loves SBI too much for that. And Ipea can you please not stir crap up, just post evidence of exploits and move on. Anyways, its still early in the week, no cause for celebration yet but well done on JQ for winning the New Year Battle.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Exclamatory.8351

SCORE UPDATE:

By the way, it’s Monday.

No but saying phrases such as “stay mad” is, and is also clearly a troll.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Art.9820

It’s funny how when JQ is doing well, all of a sudden, the forum posts are full of JQ people. While, SBI is so quiet. Not that its anything strange about that, just an interesting observation. Btw, where is the outspoken Covergirl. I hope she/he didnt transfer out of SBI. Lol, of course she/he didnt, she/he loves SBI too much for that. And Ipea can you please not stir crap up, just post evidence of exploits and move on. Anyways, its still early in the week, no cause for celebration yet but well done on JQ for winning the New Year Battle.

yea I’m starting to miss SoS posts… EVERYONE LOOK AT US! WE OWN WvW EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PLAY WvW PAY US ATTENTION YOU SON OF A…. :P, don’t point out observations that are common to anyone and kinda obvious too buddy :P

All classes

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

We’re just all excited to be doing well. Let us have our day of glory, yo.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Art.9820

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

That’s a lie buddy until you show prove, pics, videos etc etc I will believe you our server may exploit like anyone else, oh wait…… happy new year! to you too buddy and everyone <:P

All classes

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

I will have screenshots,testimonies, court document to prove that is New Years Eve soon kk. So that way, it will be proven that it truly did happen.

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Nevermind. Don’t post on 4 hours sleep after playing wvw all night. You will make yourself into an idiot lol. happy new year.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

(edited by zhonnika.1784)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

Edit: Issue solved.

Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I saw cover on earlier…

Though she may be in a mortal kombat match with her evil twin..

L’Oreal o_o

Also….

Score por favor

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

it certainly looks bad, but there is something weird going on with that keep. Was attacking it once and my flesh golem ported straight through the gate as well as 2 other peoples pets and started attacking things. I’ve also heard reports of people being ported inside but have never witnessed that.

Not saying the person doing exploit but there are other explanations

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

:( Still on vacation

This is what I’m talking about. I am spending time with friends and family for new year and all I’m feeling is guilt and shame because my absence is contributing to the loss.

Before new year SoS was leading 10K. Wake up and see JQ ahead by 20k. Worst new year morning ever.

Thanks Anet

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com