12/7 TC vrs FA vrs CD (civil again)

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Score update!

TC 236,493 +305
CD 173,216 +215
FA 168,901 +180

That gives the ranking (as per http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA)
TC 1,832,147 -9.123
CD 1,729,316 +5.202
FA 1,721,509 +3.898

Since the last in tier 2 is IoJ and they are winning 16 points and the first in tier 4 is YB and they are losing 43 points, it looks like there will be no changes in tier 3 next week.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Thanks for the update Tallis!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Yigs.4627

Yigs.4627

i like playing the wvw video game in this match up

[PiNK] Necro ~Garnished Toast

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Looks like the FA bashing began very quickly in this thread.

I really wanted to comment on the whole Doly situation, but looks like that conversation needs to be over.

I guess I just have one thing to say – I think everyone needs to stop looking for reasons to dislike your “enemy”. This is a game – all players are individuals, and (shockingly!) this goes for commanders too.

Keep the good fights on the battlefield. Seek blood. Seek revenge. Seek respect.

Don’t let petty internet forum fights and/or internet tough guys ruin your view.

edit – this thread has been heavily moderated. My “FA bashing” statement isn’t random

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

(edited by Karykarywook.2481)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

I’d like to remind you all that we had to close the last thread because of the amount of infractions and how it totally derailed. We enjoy the W3 community discussing their matches and a bit of friendly rivalry is welcome, but under no circumstances engage in flaming or attacking each other.

Have for sure that if we are forced to, we will close also this thread and infract as needed. Please be friendly and constructive.

Thanks for your understanding

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

First of all I must say I have great respect for both of our rivalries TC and CD. Too bad TC tricked CD to attack FA because of some incident with doyaks that 2 guilds had something to do with and than took advantage of their prime time to back stab CD and paint the whole map Green. Well it was fun taking it all back later a lot of xp and karma. FA defense had improved a lot on FABL last few nights. We had a lot of fun fighting CD and TC attempting to push.

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Cosine.1786

Cosine.1786

Too bad TC tricked CD to attack FA because of some incident with doyaks

It wasn’t that. We offered them sweeties.

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

I think TC couldn’t make a push themselves so had to call for reinforcement from CD. TC just tried to break away with bigger lead to keep rating up and CD helped them with that. Good strategy from TC imo. Too bad I wasn’t on when that all happened missed all the fun. Oh and about exploits hiding a Mesmer inside a keep and than flipping it 5 minutes later should be considered an exploit too. I think Anet should change the functionality of portals so they dont work through walls/gates.

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Hey are there any parades today? I’d like to attend.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I think it’s happening in FABL, I heard it’s gonna last for a week. :p

Edit:GW2’s subreddit is having a blast with what happened. XD

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Oh and about exploits hiding a Mesmer inside a keep and than flipping it 5 minutes later should be considered an exploit too. I think Anet should change the functionality of portals so they dont work through walls/gates.

I am always the first to call out exploits, including the occasional person on my own server (albeit that rarely happens).

But I do not consider it an exploit when a mesmer hides in a tower, waits 5 minutes, creates a portal on a wall, jumps down and then creates the other side of the portal so that his friends can come in.

This is a normal use of the portal skill imho. Besides, I consider ‘mesmer sweeping’ after capturing something as part of the WWW fun!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

I personally do hope Anet changes the mesmer mechanic (I have a mesmer myself that I WvW with).

Think about it – Anet created at variety of siege weapons that cost money. Anet also created a variety of ways to fortify keeps, which take both money and karma. Taking keeps this way takes time. Upgrading keeps takes time.

With having a simple way for one or two people to help a massive group of people to literally walk past all these things makes zero sense.

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

Portals read, “Create Entry Point, Create Exit Point”

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

I don’t consider it an exploit, but I do think its also not something that is intended, and I do think Anet will fix it eventually

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Too bad TC tricked CD to attack FA because of some incident with doyaks

It wasn’t that. We offered them sweeties.

I got a whole lot more than sweeties if you know what I mean.

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Hey are there any parades today? I’d like to attend.

After last night’s parade our commanders gathered in council. A hidden camera was placed. Guest of honor was none other than… Conan The Barbarian.

Here’s hoping we have more parades like last night.

Attachments:

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

First of all I must say I have great respect for both of our rivalries TC and CD. Too bad TC tricked CD to attack FA because of some incident with doyaks that 2 guilds had something to do with and than took advantage of their prime time to back stab CD and paint the whole map Green. Well it was fun taking it all back later a lot of xp and karma. FA defense had improved a lot on FABL last few nights. We had a lot of fun fighting CD and TC attempting to push.

That’s funny considering CD was pushing against TC during this situation too. TC even owned half of CDBL too.

But if it makes you sleep better at night, keep telling yourself TC couldn’t have done this.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: VeralFixen.3142

VeralFixen.3142

I missed the ‘event’ but I wonder how come I never even heard the 2 apparently ‘famous’ guilds before the ‘event’?

I’m a WvW regular everyday with my guildmates and we’ve been fighting FA for so long but I never heard or even remember the two mentioned tags there.. or is it not memorable enough?

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Will continue to fight the zerg that is the other servers.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

I missed the ‘event’ but I wonder how come I never even heard the 2 apparently ‘famous’ guilds before the ‘event’?

I’m a WvW regular everyday with my guildmates and we’ve been fighting FA for so long but I never heard or even remember the two mentioned tags there.. or is it not memorable enough?

Well, now you know.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Interesting that the server rankings with the reset coming soon shows almost no change at all. Every server’s ranking change is single digits.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in WvW

Posted by: BladeBraverBureba.1052

BladeBraverBureba.1052

I personally do hope Anet changes the mesmer mechanic (I have a mesmer myself that I WvW with).

Think about it – Anet created at variety of siege weapons that cost money. Anet also created a variety of ways to fortify keeps, which take both money and karma. Taking keeps this way takes time. Upgrading keeps takes time.

With having a simple way for one or two people to help a massive group of people to literally walk past all these things makes zero sense.

Agreed. Anet will have to do something besides increase cooldown on it. Perhaps limiting the number of times the portal can transfer players before disappearing. Portal gets, say, 10 “stacks”, each use removes a stack, portal disappears when all stacks are gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

@BLNT thief – hope you keep alt-f4ing after the patch, keeps saving me the effort of having to stomp. Thanks, btw.

@PINK mesmer in EB BL, nice fight. I wanted to beat you again, but had to go, hopefully another time. I am not sure those CD [ROFL] guys could have 3v1’d either of us, pretty bad.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

To the CD male human Thief Commander I just obliterated twice outside Astral on FABL, thanks for coming back a second time after you Alt F4’d the first time I got you down. I realise you thought you were safe the second time when you ran towards 2 allies fighting the Dolyak leaving the supply camp, I was happy to disappoint you and collect my badges from your staked corpse before dealing with them.

RE: Dolyak event.

Honestly, how did nobody see this coming? Even if I had been part of this event or any desire to be, there is absolutely no way I would have turned up unarmed and trussed up like a turkey on thanksgiving, nor would I have stopped to ask questiont he second anyone opened fire. The mistake made by the participants is in unequiping your weapons and having the expectation that because some of you agreed to some sort of ceasefire, the rest of all servers have too.

Essentially, you are making a mountain out of something that happened in a PvP area where all is fair. Hold up hands anyone who was naive enough to think – even in the back of your mind – that someone wouldn’t have crashed the party. This to me is no different to people getting upset about getting killed in the JP just because you waved at someone.

It was a nice idea if you could have pulled it off, however, people need to stop acting like the world has come crashing down just because an event failed, it’s rather childish to perpetuate it even further.

What’s even more disappointing is that it apparently takes a dead -ENEMY Dolyak to make TC clean all the maps…

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

To the CD male human Thief Commander I just obliterated twice outside Astral on FABL, thanks for coming back a second time after you Alt F4’d the first time I got you down. I realise you thought you were safe the second time when you ran towards 2 allies fighting the Dolyak leaving the supply camp, I was happy to disappoint you and collect my badges from your staked corpse before dealing with them.

RE: Dolyak event.

Honestly, how did nobody see this coming? Even if I had been part of this event or any desire to be, there is absolutely no way I would have turned up unarmed and trussed up like a turkey on thanksgiving, nor would I have stopped to ask questiont he second anyone opened fire. The mistake made by the participants is in unequiping your weapons and having the expectation that because some of you agreed to some sort of ceasefire, the rest of all servers have too.

Essentially, you are making a mountain out of something that happened in a PvP area where all is fair. Hold up hands anyone who was naive enough to think – even in the back of your mind – that someone wouldn’t have crashed the party. This to me is no different to people getting upset about getting killed in the JP just because you waved at someone.

It was a nice idea if you could have pulled it off, however, people need to stop acting like the world has come crashing down just because an event failed, it’s rather childish to perpetuate it even further.

What’s even more disappointing is that it apparently takes a dead -ENEMY Dolyak to make TC clean all the maps…

Yeah, because BEFORE the dolyak, owning just HALF of your BLs was enough for us. Somebody sounds like a sore loser.

So any score updates?

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Static is from TC :p, Im not sure if he’s familiar with the server’s RP mentality though. I actually think its fricking awesome that it took a dead enemy dolyak for TC to wake up.

in WvW

Posted by: Cosine.1786

Cosine.1786

Some people need to a banner to rally behind that isn’t just ‘for scores’, you know? That Dolyak only had two days until retirement.

in WvW

cannedflame.3597

If he’s from TC, then why is he whining? This confuses me. We’ve been ahead all week. :/

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

There’s a funeral in a pvp zone?

Never stopped people from griefing.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Some people need to a banner to rally behind that isn’t just ‘for scores’, you know? That Dolyak only had two days until retirement.

Also, she was raising adopted kittens.

Now the kittens are abandoned.

Alone.

In the cold.

Huddled together for warmth, their weak mewing cries swallowed by the howling winds… unheard.

So sad.

in WvW

cannedflame.3597

Anyway… Anybody have that score update?

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

If he’s from TC, then why is he whining? This confuses me. We’ve been ahead all week. :/

He’s not whining. He’s calling out some of his own server for whining about PvP happening in a PvP zone.

- Edited for speling

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think 18 kids shot dead at an elementary school today has deflated any desire I had to argue about a dolyak. It’s over, time to move on. Everyone knows what happened and likely there will be fallout from it in the coming weeks.

But let’s try to avoid having yet another thread shut down.

I look forward to reading about that thief that took on five opponents and lived to tell about it.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

cannedflame.3597

He’s not whining. He’s calling out some of his own server for whining about PvP happening in a PvP zone.

- Edited for speling

Reread his last statement.

“What’s even more disappointing is that it apparently takes a dead -ENEMY Dolyak to make TC clean all the maps…”

(edited by cannedflame.3597)

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

Alone.

In the cold.

Huddled together for warmth, their weak mewing cries swallowed by the howling winds… unheard.

So sad.

Goody, I need a new pair of mittens! Kitten Mittens mmmmmmmmm……even better, I hope they match my snazzy new Dolyak Boots!

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

- Edited for speling

Reread his last statement.

Fair enough – I’d still say not whining…perhaps lamenting is better. I’ll show you some whine mister…(my last post with this pic got infracted so yes, I’m recycling)

Also – score/map update please?

Attachments:

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

That Dolyak only had two days until retirement.

Ya know, this is one damn, fine interesting theory. Those whom sought to protect that dolyak only increased its threat to being attacked and killed.

Hope you can live with that on your conscious, TC.

;)

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Oh my lord. 10+ pages of people whining that someone died in a PvP zone.

I have a lot of respect for TC and would have thought they were above that…apparently not. Then again…the forum population is far from representative of the server as a whole. It’s a mistake to try to tar a whole server with a broad brush based on the actions of a few individuals.

If I saw such an event, I personally wouldn’t interfere, because I’m a nice guy. In particular I thought this event was hilarious and cute and wished them well. I thought the post that spawned it was awesome

But at the same time, if I were holding an event in someone else’s PvP zone and I died, I wouldn’t run to the forums and complain about it. “Why did you kill me? I TOLD you on the forums that you COULDN’T!”

If TC and CD want to 2v1 FA, be my guest. 2v1’s are an intended part of the game. We’ll have to suck it up and get better and learn how to handle it.

Just please don’t insult our intelligence by saying FA ‘deserves’ it because a couple of the typically bloodthirsty FA people decided to PvP in a PvP zone.

Very few people read the forums. The chance that someone is going to try to grief an event held in a PvP zone is 100%. This is true across every MMO with PvP that’ I’ve ever played.

I’ve just never seen people get so shocked that other people might play the game a different way as TC did with the dolyak incident. Even if everyone read the forums (which they don’t) why would they be under an obligation to suspend PvP just because you told them they had to?

This whole incident has really lowered my opinion of some of the people on TC. You don’t get to whine endlessly on the forums because people on another server refused to stop PvP’ing in a PvP zone even though you asked them to. Do you spend a lot of time trying to control how other people play?

I’m mostly amazed at the naivete that assumes this kind of event would not get attacked. I’ll re-iterate: any event you hold in a pvp zone will always be attacked by someone. I’ve been part of many such events. You have to bring your own muscle, preferably enforcers from two different realms, so that any one trying to attack your event can be attacked back by at least some of the ‘bouncers’. We protected our own events and when greifers showed up, we killed them. Thats how things were done back in the day to keep RP events safe.

Apparently the new plan though is to die to the greifers, then whine about how the server they are on didn’t control their actions (which isn’t even possible).

I should point out that it’s a much better plan to have your event and expect and be prepared for trouble. It can be an excellent way to earn realm points/badges/honor points/whatever. You know people are going to stumble into your group and attack you. Plan for it and how you can capitalize on it. Anyone remember the old dueling days back in DAOC? Some good realm points were to be had by all 3 realms ganging up on the greifers who showed up.

to be fair….

TC has had to deal with people from FA “whine endlessly on the forums” in every single match thread we’ve had. in every single match. except for the match against blackgate, where FA was nonexistent except for the final few hours. but the few times TC makes a complaint about anything, it’s treated like a capital crime. it’s extremely hypocritical to say the least. and it really only serves to lower the overall respect people have for FA.

the fact is, most people AREN’T surprised, or even really that mad. if anything, we’re disappointed. we thought that FA would show us their true colors that they go on about, but they’ve shown us more of the same.

the decision to attack you really had very little with the event itself. that was just the catalyst to spark the bonfire that FA had spent months building for itself. and, for the record, most of us were laughing and joking around the whole time. we weren’t mad. we just needed some incentive to stop holding back. once we had it, we rolled with it. all over anything FA held.

now, i’m sure we’ll have to continue to listen to the mountain of complaints and excuses that people from FA love to spew out. the continued insults that are really just an attempt to salvage damage egos. the conspiracy theories that would make even people wearing tinfoil hats stop and say “that’s pretty nuts” simply because people don’t understand how a three way fight works. while we watch an alarming number of FA players logout the instant they start taking any damage whatsoever, leaving their “buddies” to die. and, to be perfectly honest, it will only make us want to focus on FA even more. people react to how you present yourselves. on the forums and in the game FA has a lot of their own people doing everything they can to soil the server’s reputation.

so now, the kid gloves come off.

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Alone.

In the cold.

So sad.

Goody, I need a new pair of mittens! Kitten Mittens mmmmmmmmm……even better, I hope they match my snazzy new Dolyak Boots!

Clearly, you’re not my target audience.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Then again…the forum population is far from representative of the server as a whole. It’s a mistake to try to tar a whole server with a broad brush based on the actions of a few individuals.

This. Always. I adore my server because I find it inviting and tenacious. I also think that CD and FA are fun opponents. Do I like one over the other? Perhaps. But have I fought some amazing battle and duels against people from both? Of course.

And, for me, that’s all that matters. I think that applies to a lot of people across the board on all three servers. People get wrapped up in who emoted what and when and why one group let another take the third group’s keep so that they could attack elsewhere instead. And it’s all pretty pointless. Vapid. Empty. And though I’ll outright admit that the whole Yakgate thing sort of makes me disappointed in plenty of people, I don’t try to hold it entirely against a certain server.

What matters is we’re all in it to give our best. To fight to the end. It’s something people tend to lose sight of at times. Shame, really.

(edited by Sharpclaw.7510)

in WvW

Posted by: pkilla.2534

pkilla.2534

to be fair….

TC has had to deal with people from FA “whine endlessly on the forums” in every single match thread we’ve had. in every single match. except for the match against blackgate, where FA was nonexistent except for the final few hours. but the few times TC makes a complaint about anything, it’s treated like a capital crime. it’s extremely hypocritical to say the least. and it really only serves to lower the overall respect people have for FA.

the fact is, most people AREN’T surprised, or even really that mad. if anything, we’re disappointed. we thought that FA would show us their true colors that they go on about, but they’ve shown us more of the same.

the decision to attack you really had very little with the event itself. that was just the catalyst to spark the bonfire that FA had spent months building for itself. and, for the record, most of us were laughing and joking around the whole time. we weren’t mad. we just needed some incentive to stop holding back. once we had it, we rolled with it. all over anything FA held.

now, i’m sure we’ll have to continue to listen to the mountain of complaints and excuses that people from FA love to spew out. the continued insults that are really just an attempt to salvage damage egos. the conspiracy theories that would make even people wearing tinfoil hats stop and say “that’s pretty nuts” simply because people don’t understand how a three way fight works. while we watch an alarming number of FA players logout the instant they start taking any damage whatsoever, leaving their “buddies” to die. and, to be perfectly honest, it will only make us want to focus on FA even more. people react to how you present yourselves. on the forums and in the game FA has a lot of their own people doing everything they can to soil the server’s reputation.

so now, the kid gloves come off.

What’s this “bonfire” that we (FA) have been building for months? I’m dead serious. I’m completely confused by these really dramatic posts about the current state of affairs in our Tier.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Well most people in TC are taking this out in-game actually, not in this forum. Though I’m not too sure if they’re still in your BL. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

So some guilds crashed an ingame funeral…. I think its funny honestly. My guildies and i have crashed plenty of weddings and funerals in previous mmos. If you take the RPing to that extreme then go LARP in the woods.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Bla bla bla people whining on forums…anyways….for those that came to this thread for a score, here you go:

Attachments:

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

So some guilds crashed an ingame funeral…. I think its funny honestly. My guildies and i have crashed plenty of weddings and funerals in previous mmos. If you take the RPing to that extreme then go LARP in the woods.

Oh I know, I think the majority in my server know what’s gonna happen, and the commanders over there seems to know what to do on how to get even….

No problem with that right?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

Oh I know, I think the majority in my server know what’s gonna happen, and the commanders over there seems to know what to do on how to get even….

Bring it on. Anything to make pvp crazy active and fun is ok in my book.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

What’s this “bonfire” that we (FA) have been building for months? I’m dead serious. I’m completely confused by these really dramatic posts about the current state of affairs in our Tier.

search back to the TC/FA/DB match thread. (a match, coincidentally, i was hoping would happen as i expected it to be pretty even after BG stomped us for a week) and you’ll see that thread is filled with posters from FA complaining ad nauseam as well as attempting to discredit our victories and blatantly insult our intelligence. fast forward to the next TC/FA match, and it’s more of the same. the next match, even more. the next match…. well, you get the picture. when the TC/YB/CD match came about, someone from YB made a comment that they were glad to get away from FA’s whining. when FA came back up to tier 3, something new came with them. the conspiracy theories and bragging about winning a battle while losing the war.

essentially, the image that’s being built for FA is that of the annoying kid that lives down the street that everyone just wants to punch in the head, including the parents. until that image is changed, it’s always going to put a target on your head. simply for satisfaction’s sake. the first few times, it could be brushed off. but patience is a finite thing, and does eventually get eroded away. so you get what we had yesterday, and will most likely have for at least the next few days. a lot of steam has been building up, so it will take a while before it’s all let off.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Just as it is your right to crash a PVE event in a PVP zone, it is their right to destroy your entire borderlands for as long as they want for it.

I hope it’s worth it to exercise your right.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Phantom, I’d give it a rest. It reflects just as poorly on us to throw fits and it might on individuals from other servers. At this point, we should sort of turn it in, stop fanning flames, and just hunker down for the next round. No one’s going anywhere, anyway.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Bring it on. Anything to make pvp crazy active and fun is ok in my book.

Then hopefully that settles it. Both sides gotta stop whining. Most of you should have expected that TC will get you back, just as most of us expected that the event will get ruined eventually.