19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@King Amadaeous,

Nice to see you taking a realistic perspective on what wvw is. A little experience for you on the dark side of “player vs player” rather than “player vs meaningless scoreboard”

Glad you were open about it. Coming around a little.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King A R T H U R.5412

King A R T H U R.5412

Sorry SF I was holding back on posting this video because I didn’t want to embarrass you.. It takes 65+ to hold back a guild that peaked at 32 on reset night. If this happens to you in tier 7 what will it be like in tier 6…? I really do think SF is a t7 server. Please watch this and I recommend you watch it in HD, it show’s all your dead bodies a little bit more clearer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk
MoB Reset night

Can PAXA have our 500g yet please? A bet is a bet. Or wait, you had to lie about beating us, didn’t you? Haha, lesson for a teenager – lies always find their way out.

ROFL over here. You can mail me that 500g.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

HoD finally got your hills back
Take care of her, she was good to us.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

This made me laugh. We call NSP our home. We are here to stay as long as we are welcome here.

Don’t make me regret my transfer from SF. My poor little ranger is still crying.

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

So I have an honest question. Are there two different [KING] guilds ? We had a PAXA vs a [KING] 6 man fight at the north camp on one of the borderlands that lasted about 3 minutes that was really fun. Those guys had their heads in the right place. I watch this video and see a thousand golems pvdoorin… I’m assuming it’s not the same guys?

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

There are two different KING guilds on SF, but as far as I know only one of them really WvWs, if you see mass numbers in WvW it is the Unified Kingdom [KING] guild ran by King A R T H U R (or however you spell his name).

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Grats on the pvdoor? Why would you make this a video? So boring.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

So I have an honest question. Are there two different [KING] guilds ? We had a PAXA vs a [KING] 6 man fight at the north camp on one of the borderlands that lasted about 3 minutes that was really fun. Those guys had their heads in the right place. I watch this video and see a thousand golems pvdoorin… I’m assuming it’s not the same guys?

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

It’s kind of fun to run in a golem zerg once in awhile, but yeah, from a spectator standpoint once you get past the ‘oooh’ stage, it is pretty boring.

Lol @ all the Omega’s though, it’s hard not to watch that and think someone is just trying to flash ‘bling’. Though, to be fair, the ~30 golems that we had to take over the entire NSP borderlands Saturday night was just as unnecessary, but still fun to get it all together.

Regardless of the intentions, as long as you are having fun, that’s the point.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

There are two different KING guilds on SF, but as far as I know only one of them really WvWs, if you see mass numbers in WvW it is the Unified Kingdom [KING] guild ran by King A R T H U R (or however you spell his name).

LoL there is a kid that was in our guild that started his own [king] the (lowercase) king guild. Its cute.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

LoL there is a kid that was in our guild that started his own [king] the (lowercase) king guild. Its cute.

Is there a third then? I didn’t think the second had a name that was related to Unified Kingdom, maybe I’m wrong though.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Although the video said enough, thank you for clarifying.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

Is there a third then? I didn’t think the second had a name that was related to Unified Kingdom, maybe I’m wrong though.

Unless someone is a poser and I havent seen them then no there isnt. I would be sure to ask for royalties for using our brand XD. I had to poke fun at the kid when I saw him in queensdale but it’s a compliment having people want to use our name. We are the one and only KING.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Alright seems like I need to give you a English lesson.

Two days ago, I posted “Bet 10g NSP keep doesnt have any buff on and the claimer is TFG”, which was obviously in present tense(yes, I mean you can’t read properly). After that I went to check the buff on keep and of course there was no buff on “at that moment”. About five minutes later, SF downed the water gate and TFG put buffs on(still no supply buff). In modern English, when some one use a present tense, he/she is referring to things that are either happening or things that often happen.

I think I am clear enough on the bet and if you still couldn’t comprehend, you might want to go back to middle school to learn the detail version of modern English grammar. Or you are one under-aged player who hasn’t finished the education(well GW2 is a rated T game, so I can’t help much if you are really under-aged).

Oh well, I believe you are not going to look at this anyway since you mentioned “I won’t say any more”, which proves that you are a bad reader =(

Oh, this is rich. I won’t even bother going through the rest of your post, but if you are going to be a kitten, then try not making multiple mistakes in the first sentence.

e.g. *an English lesson

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

This made me laugh. We call NSP our home. We are here to stay as long as we are welcome here.

You are always welcome here <3
But yeah XOXO, VLK and KING would make a fun little alliance XD (dont you DARE! <3)

**SWOON

im watching you…

I’ve always wanted a stalker, but every time I try to hug you tight, this bubble thing rebuffs me, then your guildies land on my face. So sad.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Unless someone is a poser and I havent seen them then no there isnt. I would be sure to ask for royalties for using our brand XD. I had to poke fun at the kid when I saw him in queensdale but it’s a compliment having people want to use our name. We are the one and only KING.

There is a “King” guild on (I wanna say) HoD….They might be NSP but I coulda swore they were on HoD, in my defense they both (servers) have red tags lol…

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

But yeah XOXO, VLK and KING would make a fun little alliance XD (dont you DARE! <3)

**SWOON

im watching you…

I’ve always wanted a stalker, but every time I try to hug you tight, this bubble thing rebuffs me, then your guildies land on my face. So sad.

Awh im really sorry I’ll give out to them in order for us to spoon a little longer <3 x

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

There is a “King” guild on (I wanna say) HoD….They might be NSP but I coulda swore they were on HoD, in my defense they both servers have red tags lol…

“I’ve been imitated so well I’ve heard people copy my mistakes.”
-Jimi Hendrix

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

It’s kind of fun to run in a golem zerg once in awhile, but yeah, from a spectator standpoint once you get past the ‘oooh’ stage, it is pretty boring.

Lol @ all the Omega’s though, it’s hard not to watch that and think someone is just trying to flash ‘bling’. Though, to be fair, the ~30 golems that we had to take over the entire NSP borderlands Saturday night was just as unnecessary, but still fun to get it all together.

Regardless of the intentions, as long as you are having fun, that’s the point.

I completely approve of excessive golem usage…maybe its an asura thing?

But i do dissaprove of bragging once the 10+ golem stage is reached (let alone omegas) as any defences just become irrelevant at that stage, a point i thought i proved to some SF bragging on week 1 of our match up?

Since then ive sadly had to reduce my golem rushes quite alot, kitten exams

Also as a footnote, I dont think that KING guild really bragged* when they posted that video, Its a fun sight for all to see tbh, shame i missed it!

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

Also as a footnote, I dont think that KING guild really bragged* when they posted that video, Its a fun sight for all to see tbh, shame i missed it!

Our guys had a lot of fun doing it. We often try to do off the wall fun things when we get bored. One day I got online and the Knights were like KING come to the enemy borderland. So I come down to south supply camp and they had build up rams all the way up the island over to bay. It was hilarious. People were going by laughing so hard. Both enemy and ally get a kick out of antics at times. This is after all a game and we must have fun! Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

gg, that’s all I have to say if that were ever to happen. LOL

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Been on HoD for over a month now….Run a group just about 5/6 nights a week. Yet to see a [VLK] small man running around let alone “smokin” people.

Heard they are pretty kitten efficient at reporting people tho….kinda like that guy that calls the cops on the party.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

So, lemme get this straight…we have [king] [King](which is on HoD, I can confirm that) and [KING]?

Originality at its finest.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Been on HoD for over a month now….Run a group just about 5/6 nights a week. Yet to see a [VLK] small man running around let alone “smokin” people.

Heard they are pretty kitten efficient at reporting people tho….kinda like that guy that calls the cops on the party.

You should run around more often. We’re there. Always there.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

**SWOON

im watching you…

Lookin at meh sexy pink mane. Might have to go back to that sometime.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

So, lemme get this straight…we have [king] [King](which is on HoD, I can confirm that) and [KING]?

“People seldom improve when they have no model but themselves to copy after”
~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born. Along with holding HzH and now WvW, Id say we have done a very good job. Those that wish to plagiarize us have good reason too.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

(edited by King A R T H U R.5412)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Must be in zergs or in EB.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Meth is bad for the soul, and teeth.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

You’ll find us in EB running around most of the time. So there you have it. We should run together sometime, be a lot of fun.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

You ruined it…

Too many pms to answer if I didn’t. It was resembling work.[/quote]

You should have just said you didn’t know, and had them mail me in game or on here :P

I heard from insane that anths beat me in a 1v1 10 times in a row.

Confirm, Anths?

Who told you this? Jace? It was only 7/10 times and it was no more than 3 times in a row at any point <3

Jace is about to get life lessons all up in his face over the interwebs!

Dude you don’t even know, I could bury this kid with just screenshots, let alone other things he does. My personal favorite screenshot of a conversation I had with Jace is when he tried telling me he had received explicit photos of another player in game, and that he would sell them to me for 20 gold each. That one would be hilarious to send to his girlfriend.

Or this one time in vent, the day after I met him, when he told me that I should move in with him when he goes to college next year, and I quote “Imagine all the chicks we would get, bro.” That was a good conversation, it’s a shame that it was never recorded, but I talk to the people who were there for it, almost every day.

To keep this post on topic, can we get a score update?

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I second the request.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Sorry SF I was holding back on posting this video because I didn’t want to embarrass you.. It takes 65+ to hold back a guild that peaked at 32 on reset night. If this happens to you in tier 7 what will it be like in tier 6…? I really do think SF is a t7 server. Please watch this and I recommend you watch it in HD, it show’s all your dead bodies a little bit more clearer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk
MoB Reset night

LOL from what I see you guys are being farmed then burned and pushed to your spawn where you are trying to build siege while respawning over and over and over.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Khursun.2354

What an odd thing to say to a guild on your server, but I know what my core VLK group i run with does, so I had to chuckle at your post. As one of my guildies said, please feel free to run with us. Hell, we even make it into other BLs if EB is not up to par.

T-Rex

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

The 30 golems in NSP this Saturday and the omegas yesterday were just for fun I believe, they aren’t that practical when we have more golems than players. Honestly I would believe 5-10 golems being more than enough to take anything if we have a zerg going too, but a zerg of golems is just awesome to look at or being part of, last Saturday I was a mesmer helping the golems and yesterday I was the tiny little one running as fast as I could to keep it up with the omegas. But all forum trolling aside, I honestly feel that this week and last ones were just awesome, every fight I end up taking place feels like Fraps material (that sounds a little weird doesn’t it?) Keep it up HoD/NSP, I don’t mind staying here if we get that much fun.

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Great fights over the weekend. now to work !

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I second the request.

Bonus points if someone posts it in the form of an answer.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.1065

Jay.1065

~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born. Along with holding HzH and now WvW, Id say we have done a very good job. Those that wish to plagiarize us have good reason too.

Sorry did I miss something?
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Zealots_Of_Shiverpeak

Pointe/April Raintree/Nyx Ventus
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Here you go hard workers

Attachments:

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

What an odd thing to say to a guild on your server, but I know what my core VLK group i run with does, so I had to chuckle at your post. As one of my guildies said, please feel free to run with us. Hell, we even make it into other BLs if EB is not up to par.

We can chalk it off at that….PAXA doesn’t run EB….EVER. Zergfest 2013 isn’t for us. Even though most BL’s resemble, EB is by far worse.

Plus actually reporting someone in game is like tattling in grade school to get some kid no recess…you just don’t do it.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

~Oliver Goldsmith

Yeah, I remember ZoS back in GW1, wasnt sure you guys were the same, its awesome to see that you liked this game too and your guild also jumped to gw2, hope to have some good battles with you.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

I remember ZoS, KISS and Lazy. All of these guys started to do all the same guilds in one alliance along with us. It was rather fun. At one point lots of guilds started to pop up including spawn offs of all of ours. KING started 14 KING guilds total. I remember Nerf and Inside the *igina of gale grey as well. I wish Anet would play as often as they used too. We have ran into them in WvW and havent been real impressed. We stomped them just like we used to in AB.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

(edited by King A R T H U R.5412)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

ehh i’ve only ever reported one person, and that was when they literally flew across eb.

that kitten aint cool.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born.

This is just golden, I wish I had 100 accounts to +1 this post on all of them.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.1065

Jay.1065

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

I remember ZoS, KISS and Lazy. All of these guys started to do all the same guilds in one alliance along with us. It was rather fun. At one point lots of guilds started to pop up including spawn offs of all of ours. KING started 14 KING guilds total. I remember Nerf and Inside the *igina of gale grey as well. I wish Anet would play as often as they used too. We have ran into them in WvW and havent been real impressed. We stomped them just like we used to in AB.

I see humble pie isn’t your desert of choice.

Pointe/April Raintree/Nyx Ventus
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

Pot meet kettle. If I remember correctly some of the Knights fought you guys in PVP. I know who are you and recognize your accomplishments. You should be humble as well.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I was wondering about the multiple [king] guilds. Yesterday night I ran into a small group(3-4) of people from a [king] guild and they were really playing well together. They had that kind of synergy you really see in small group playing a lot together.

I wondered if it was a bunch of people from a big guild who team PvP together.

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

I just want to throw this out here, I played gw1 for a long time, and I don’t ever remember any [KING] guilds, let alone any worth noting.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

I just want to throw this out here, I played gw1 for a long time, and I don’t ever remember any [KING] guilds, let alone any worth noting.

Well now its nice to meet you How do you like us now?

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Khursun.2354

We can chalk it off at that….PAXA doesn’t run EB….EVER. Zergfest 2013 isn’t for us. Even though most BL’s resemble, EB is by far worse.

Plus actually reporting someone in game is like tattling in grade school to get some kid no recess…you just don’t do it.

I have no idea what that last part is about, but I avoid drama so ill leave you to it.

We rarely zerg in my group, so i cant really say much besides it looks boring to do constantly. We enjoy the satisfaction in taking on groups that might be more than like we can handle and seeing if we come out on top. I don’t really care which BL I’m in, we make it fun anywhere.

T-Rex