19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.1065

Jay.1065

So, lemme get this straight…we have [king] [King](which is on HoD, I can confirm that) and [KING]?

Originality at its finest.

“People seldom improve when they have no model but themselves to copy after”
~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born.

Do you wish to retract this false statement? or will you kitten us into submission?

Pointe/April Raintree/Nyx Ventus
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King A R T H U R.5412

King A R T H U R.5412

I was wondering about the multiple [king] guilds. Yesterday night I ran into a small group(3-4) of people from a [king] guild and they were really playing well together. They had that kind of synergy you really see in small group playing a lot together.

I wondered if it was a bunch of people from a big guild who team PvP together.

Our guild has lots of players in it. We play in both large and small groups. We have new players that just got the game and we have players that are some of the best on the server. Small teams are very fun to work in.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

So, lemme get this straight…we have [king] [King](which is on HoD, I can confirm that) and [KING]?

~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born. Along with holding HzH and now WvW, Id say we have done a very good job. Those that wish to plagiarize us have good reason too.

Sorry did I miss something?
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Zealots_Of_Shiverpeak

^

I remember ZoS, KISS and Lazy. All of these guys started to do all the same guilds in one alliance along with us. It was rather fun. At one point lots of guilds started to pop up including spawn offs of all of ours. KING started 14 KING guilds total. I remember Nerf and Inside the *igina of gale grey as well. I wish Anet would play as often as they used too. We have ran into them in WvW and havent been real impressed. We stomped them just like we used to in AB.

I see humble pie isn’t your desert of choice.

I just want to throw this out here, I played gw1 for a long time, and I don’t ever remember any [KING] guilds, let alone any worth noting.

Well now its nice to meet you How do you like us now?

Hahaha I didn’t even know what server you were on when I was telling my guild of the lulz that ensued when Jay corrected you. I would say that you are still not worth noting

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born.

Do you wish to retract this false statement? or will you kitten us into submission?

What are you taking about? We were formed during the first guild wars and created all KING guilds in one alliance. Its nice to see that you guys did too. I was not aware of when you were formed and didnt see nearly as many of your members around. Maybe thats why I wasnt aware. I would imagine that KISS and Lazy would also like to say they did it first as well. However at one time if you went to any main city you were sure to find a KING member.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

~Oliver Goldsmith

You will find that you know of the original everyday in WvW. Originality came in 2003 when KING was developed and the first syndicated guild in guild wars was born. Along with holding HzH and now WvW, Id say we have done a very good job. Those that wish to plagiarize us have good reason too.

^

I remember ZoS, KISS and Lazy. All of these guys started to do all the same guilds in one alliance along with us. It was rather fun. At one point lots of guilds started to pop up including spawn offs of all of ours. KING started 14 KING guilds total. I remember Nerf and Inside the *igina of gale grey as well. I wish Anet would play as often as they used too. We have ran into them in WvW and havent been real impressed. We stomped them just like we used to in AB.

I just want to throw this out here, I played gw1 for a long time, and I don’t ever remember any [KING] guilds, let alone any worth noting.

Hahaha I didn’t even know what server you were on when I was telling my guild of the lulz that ensued when Jay corrected you. I would say that you are still not worth noting

Yes you do dont lie. If you read these threads you know who we are.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jay.1065

ZoS was in an alliance but we did not spam our tag throughout that alliance. I can spout names like LaZy, NiTe, KISS or any other mass gathering of randoms too, but your statement as the first guild in GW1 is false. Now you could have used “Syndicated Alliance” that would be something to brag about yes?

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

~Oliver Goldsmith

^

Yes you do dont lie. If you read these threads you know who we are.

If you notice, I just started posting in this thread the other day (with nothing pertaining to anybody from any other server), I literally know nothing about your guild. I’m sure that I have killed plenty of your members in WvW, but I honestly can say that I haven’t noticed your guild in any way.

I will remember you guys now, though, because you completely embarrassed yourself, and your guild with your false statement, and your assumption that you guys are a big deal.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

ZoS was in an alliance but we did not spam our tag throughout that alliance. I can spout names like LaZy, NiTe, KISS or any other mass gathering of randoms too, but your statement as the first guild in GW1 is false. Now you could have used “Syndicated Alliance” that would be something to brag about yes?

I did not say the first guild LOL I said first syndicated guild as in all KING guilds in one alliance. You might want to use the dictionary sometime.

syn·di·cate noun \?sin-di-k?t\

Definition of SYNDICATE

a : a council or body of syndics
b : the office or jurisdiction of a syndic
: an association of persons officially authorized to undertake a duty or negotiate business
a : a group of persons or concerns who combine to carry out a particular transaction or project
b : cartel 2
c : a loose association of racketeers in control of organized crime
: a business concern that sells materials for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously
: a group of newspapers under one management

You are reading it wrong. It was a totally different scene for us. We learned much from that experience. We evolved a lot since then. I found being faction kittens wasnt very fun. I am not sure how I feel about this representation system now either.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I did not say the first guild LOL I said first syndicated guild as in all KING guilds in one alliance. You might want to use the dictionary sometime.

syn·di·cate noun \?sin-di-k?t\

Definition of SYNDICATE

a : a council or body of syndics
b : the office or jurisdiction of a syndic
: an association of persons officially authorized to undertake a duty or negotiate business
a : a group of persons or concerns who combine to carry out a particular transaction or project
b : cartel 2
c : a loose association of racketeers in control of organized crime
: a business concern that sells materials for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously
: a group of newspapers under one management

You are reading it wrong. It was a totally different scene for us. We learned much from that experience. We evolved a lot since then. I found being faction kittens wasnt very fun. I am not sure how I feel about this representation system now either.

Still, nobody has any idea who you are. Were you guys KISS, or YARR in gw1?

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jay.1065

Did you look up Semantics as well?

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

Did you look up Semantics as well?

Look I mean you no disrespect. So dont take it as such. I am merely pointing out you read it wrong and would like to have thoughtful communication with you. So if you would allow the conversation to get back on track about WvW I would enjoy that as well as this conversation about “Semantics”.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Wait, what?

I swear, no one does anything except transfer away from NSP. Which makes me sad.

Well he is just fulfilling the prophecy of being Ronny Raygun 2.0, that’s all.

Ronny wanted to start a new alliance, when it failed, he left the server.
Deja vu is all I say.

Also, currently checking into the legality of jace’s alliance website being a tax write off. I am no expert, but I’m pretty sure that’s fraud.

I don’t know where to start with this.

First of all your screenshot of our conversation was just about 3 months ago. When about 10 MoB players left to Yaks bend and then returned to NSP because we felt at home in NSP.

Secondly, get your facts straight before you start accusing. First of all the alliance website was paid for by thef from KOTR, and it was not a tax write off. The team speak 3 server however is a tax write off (for his own business)for somebody that doesn’t even play guild wars 2. How is that fraud?

Also Anths. I could bring up the red underwear on the LooT forums. But I see no point in directly calling you out. I’d like to avoid personal drama because I’m not interested in that.

Comparing me to Ronny Raygun? Thats pathetic I’m the only one from the NSC who actually tried to reach out to Ronny Raygun and communicate with him for the SERVER. Yes Ronny and I had our differences but I still tried to communicate with him (after I realized trolling him got nowhere). I’m by no means trying to split NSP or NSC. The people in our alliance care about the server and is willing to put our differences aside and unite under one server.

However, I do find it funny that your trying to pull screenshots from months ago and twist it back on me to make me look bad. The NSP alliance hasn’t failed by all means. It’s still under construction. And were getting it ready to be fail proof.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Whoops looks like your troll fell apart…. :\ jumping to conclusions without knowing the English language will get you no where.

It is nowhere. Thanks for knowing the English language so well.

Hahaha ouch. I am still wondering where it appeared that I didn’t know the English language.

Also, here is a score update to keep this thread on topic.

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

~Oliver Goldsmith

“Zealots Of Shiverpeak is the oldest Guild Wars guild, founded by Frostraven and Iceblaze well before the game’s release.”

To be fair some of us had guilds before the game was ever even developed!!!

Also, I knew Prince Rurik personally!

So top that jack!

:D

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Lying is still lying, Jacey boy. Can we have our 500g yet? Or do you back down from bets too?

It looks like that 500g will be an IOU since he just transferred…

I just saw a bunch of MoB in HoD Bl…

Yes don’t worry MoB is loyal to NSP and is proud to call NSP it’s home. We fortified the HoD bay last night. But big shout out to Calisto and the [lost] crew. They helped us throughout the whole 5 hours+

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Wait, what?

I swear, no one does anything except transfer away from NSP. Which makes me sad.

Deja vu is all I say.

Also, currently checking into the legality of jace’s alliance website being a tax write off. I am no expert, but I’m pretty sure that’s fraud.

First of all your screenshot of our conversation was just about 3 months ago. When about 10 MoB players left to Yaks bend and then returned to NSP because we felt at home in NSP.

Secondly, get your facts straight before you start accusing. First of all the alliance website was paid for by thef from KOTR, and it was not a tax write off. The team speak 3 server however is a tax write off (for his own business)for somebody that doesn’t even play guild wars 2. How is that fraud?

Please post pictures of where I tried to sell you explicit pictures for 20g, go ahead anths, or should I pull up LooT forums where you can clearly see your “Private man parts” and when you try to deny it I can pull up a picture from your facebook and match the exact background on your wall to the background in the picture you posted.

Anths you are one of the biggest trolls on NSP.

Comparing me to Ronny Raygun? Thats pathetic I’m the only one from the NSC who actually tried to reach out to Ronny Raygun and communicate with him for the SERVER. Yes Ronny and I had our differences but I still tried to communicate with him (after I realized trolling him got nowhere). I’m by no means trying to split NSP or NSC. The people in our alliance care about the server and is willing to put our differences aside and unite under one server.

Man….NSP, you guys got that HoD drama…clearly we misjudged you when applying nicknames.

Also +1 for the closeness of your server since you guys are all looking at nekkids of each other and whatnot, I see why you run all the “crazy” chicks off.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Holy cow!
Makes me wonder how good we’d be if we actually brought the battles to the other servers instead of within ourselves. I’m glad this game has no friendly fire…

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Holy cow!
Makes me wonder how good we’d be if we actually brought the battles to the other servers instead of within ourselves. I’m glad this game has no friendly fire…

+1

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Wait, what?

Deja vu is all I say.

Please post pictures of where I tried to sell you explicit pictures for 20g, go ahead anths, or should I pull up LooT forums where you can clearly see your “Private man parts” and when you try to deny it I can pull up a picture from your facebook and match the exact background on your wall to the background in the picture you posted.

I see high school let out.

Having a teamspeak for a business, and writing it off as a business expense, while using it as something not for the business is fraud. You can have a business vehicle, but if you use it for personal use, and write it off as purely being for business, then that too is fraud.

As far as the LooT forums… just lol. I invite you to carry out this threat.

Also, I have a screenshot of the website not providing proper copyright to arenanet for the content that you use from them.

My favorite part about this post is how it will be removed by a moderator, who will see the above statement, and we will just have to see how that plays out <3

I removed the section about the LooT forums because I didn’t want to get into personal attacks.

But again the teamspeak is not fraud.Do your research maybe even log on the teamspeak and you’ll see at the very bottom theres a channel for his business which he actaully doe’s business work in.

I’m really not quite sure what your trying to achieve by putting me/everyone in the alliance down. And your calling me immature when were working for a long term goal of NSP. Unless you don’t want that, then all of this would make sense. MoB has not talked bad about Os ever. We even communicate with them while being on the same map. What fueled you to attack me? Jealously? Hate?

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Post derailing guys, keep it on topic of how each server is awesome and the enemies just win ’cause of zerg.

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Wait, what?

Deja vu is all I say.

Having a teamspeak for a business, and writing it off as a business expense, while using it as something not for the business is fraud. You can have a business vehicle, but if you use it for personal use, and write it off as purely being for business, then that too is fraud.

Also, I have a screenshot of the website not providing proper copyright to arenanet for the content that you use from them.

My favorite part about this post is how it will be removed by a moderator, who will see the above statement, and we will just have to see how that plays out <3

I removed the section about the LooT forums because I didn’t want to get into personal attacks.

But again the teamspeak is not fraud.Do your research maybe even log on the teamspeak and you’ll see at the very bottom theres a channel for his business which he actaully doe’s business work in.

I’m really not quite sure what your trying to achieve by putting me/everyone in the alliance down. And your calling me immature when were working for a long term goal of NSP. Unless you don’t want that, then all of this would make sense. MoB has not talked bad about Os ever. We even communicate with them while being on the same map. What fueled you to attack me? Jealously? Hate?

I don’t like Ronny Raygun, and I don’t like Ronny Raygun 2.0

One server, one alliance, united.

Two alliances is a divide, and isn’t optimal for unification unless everybody is in both alliances, then they would just be redundant and unnecessary.

The teamspeak is not primarily used for the business, if there is only one channel for the guy’s business, then it is primarily for guild wars 2. Please refer to my earlier statement about business vehicles.

Also, you can’t retract a statement that has already been quoted by a couple of people.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Maybe if we were nicer to each other, people would transfer off our server less. Maybe.

You realize it might be the ones who transfer that might be the problem, no?

At first, I was unconvinced. But then I saw this post.

But, there is no need to do all these interesting assaults on me, I will xfer soon(thx for the inspiration from people above).

Noroz & Anths, I just wanted to let you know that you were right on this one. It’s sorta funny though, by transferring off, he’s going to have to pay upwards of 10g regardless. Oh, the irony.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

Post derailing guys, keep it on topic of how each server is awesome and the enemies just win ’cause of zerg.

It seems like this happens often around here. I have been watching these posts for a while now. If people arent attacking eachother they are complaining. I think it would be fun if everyone would start to upload epic battle fraps, or screen shots of awesome things they have done. Then even better if we all complimented it instead of get angry. We all have lost and won many times. Friendly sportsmanship in competition is my aim in conversing here. Its awesome to be able to discuss things with our adversaries.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Wait, what?

Deja vu is all I say.

Look at jacy trying to play all “why u so mean to me”. Lets face it noobheart xxx , the day you whined during the fightclub that paxa rolled you 3x times over I’ve always known what a DB you are. Anths doesn’t have to type or speak a word for most of us to know what you really are..

I figured that you would learn some. But after your nonsense at the bay defence. I think your even worse of a DB now. Plus! I added a few of your cronies to that list. Who somehow think your worth following. I like some people in mob, I do. But how the hell do they stick with you after all your drama and garbage. I have no idea.

Perfect scenario would be just like tcmm, you leave and the cool people stay and form a newer guild. Just like the guild [NSP]. Them guys have my respect. You.. however , I wouldn’t let you paint my garbage cans..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Wait, what?

Deja vu is all I say.

I don’t like Ronny Raygun, and I don’t like Ronny Raygun 2.0

One server, one alliance, united.

Two alliances is a divide, and isn’t optimal for unification unless everybody is in both alliances, then they would just be redundant and unnecessary.

The teamspeak is not primarily used for the business, if there is only one channel for the guy’s business, then it is primarily for guild wars 2. Please refer to my earlier statement about business vehicles.

Also, you can’t retract a statement that has already been quoted by a couple of people.

Okay, I’m going to be the bigger person in this. I hope you got your fun out of your trolling.

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

It seems like this happens often around here. I have been watching these posts for a while now. If people arent attacking eachother they are complaining. I think it would be fun if everyone would start to upload epic battle fraps, or screen shots of awesome things they have done. Then even better if we all complimented it instead of get angry. We all have lost and won many times. Friendly sportsmanship in competition is my aim in conversing here. Its awesome to be able to discuss things with our adversaries.

Dear king arthur,

The candyland forums are that way —-————————>

Be gone!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Wtb ZoS vs KING video. /popcorn

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

man this forum page got juicy.

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Oh obsession. Yes I cried when PAXA wiped fight club

And yes, I did stick up for one of my MoB commanders. What I like most about this commander is that he admitted he made the wrong call, and apologized. So yes, I did support him.

Also MoB doesn’t start drama we just clarify whats facts and whats made up.

Like yes PAXA did wipe us. Did they fight fair? They think so we think not. Things like this are never going to be settled because people view them from 2 points of view and realistically means nothing. Ask any member in MoB I will be the first to tell you that PAXA is extremely talented. As they should be they put a lot of effort into their small man fight. And I think they are the best hands down small man group out there.

Ideally some one on your own server shouldn’t call you out. At the end of the day were still on the same server.
To me, it’s more about what actually happens inside WvW.

Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

We fortified the HoD bay last night. But big shout out to Calisto and the [lost] crew. They helped us throughout the whole 5 hours+

Ty MoB for providing a nice safe work environment for everyone on Sunday. In no particular order I saw TFG, HOES, Os, XOXO, SPCA, NSP, bots, KOTR (appologies if I forgot anyone) all relaxing and trying their hand at farming badges and wxp, including one fairly epic hills defense. Love it when the server works together – doesn’t hurt our PPT either.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

And yes, I did stick up for one of my MoB commanders. What I like most about this commander is that he admitted he made the wrong call, and apologized. So yes, I did support him.

Like yes PAXA did wipe us. Did they fight fair? They think so we think not. Things like this are never going to be settled because people view them from 2 points of view and realistically means nothing. Ask any member in MoB I will be the first to tell you that PAXA is extremely talented. As they should be they put a lot of effort into their small man fight. And I think they are the best hands down small man group out there.

Ideally some one on your own server shouldn’t call you out. At the end of the day were still on the same server.

If I remember correctly there was a guild that tried to come wipe fight club when we were down there one time and we beat them all the way back to their spawn point over and over. I will give them this they were persistent thats for sure.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

man this forum page got juicy.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

why u golum rush our bl :’(

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

If I remember correctly there was a guild that tried to come wipe fight club when we were down there one time and we beat them all the way back to their spawn point over and over. I will give them this they were persistent thats for sure.

And why wouldn’t we be? We were outnumbered and killing far more than we should have been. Of course we were going to keep fighting.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

My favorite part about this is it’s all frapsed…Jace, keep working on that portal bomb as it is your ONLY form of pvp.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Whoops looks like your troll fell apart…. :\ jumping to conclusions without knowing the English language will get you no where.

ROFL toche. Although I know vocabulary well sometimes my spelling can be off from time to time.

I assumed it was a typo but that was to easy to pass up. Again assuming typo but touche not toche but that isn’ the English language so you get a pass anyways.

*"too easy to" :P

Love Ya <3

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

ROFL toche. Although I know vocabulary well sometimes my spelling can be off from time to time.

I assumed it was a typo but that was to easy to pass up. Again assuming typo but touche not toche but that isn’ the English language so you get a pass anyways.

Love Ya <3

Grammar Wars 2

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Love Ya <3

Owned.

Also in b4 mass infractions handed out, wonder if I’ll catch a ban this time.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nessian.2056

Nessian.2056

Some of us have serious issues with the color red.

Nestor Hrin | Zealots Of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Why are you on forums instead of defending it?

I have tried to focus on SF, but HoD kept coming back for my BL… so i took yours…

<3

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

I have tried to focus on SF, but HoD kept coming back for my BL… so i took yours…

<3

You might want to talk to whoever was operating those golems, while I was dead in cliffside I saw one of your golems die fighting guards. Maybe you didn’t care because you had our entire bl at that point, but it seems a shame to me to waste a golem.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

<3

You might want to talk to whoever was operating those golems, while I was dead in cliffside I saw one of your golems die fighting guards. Maybe you didn’t care because you had our entire bl at that point, but it seems a shame to me to waste a golem.

thats me, just having some fun XD

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Bird Song comming to HoD..love at first sight

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

oh and this…..lawllllllll

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Wow, no culling in your LA. Can barely see any models at more than 10 ft in any direction in NSP LA by the bank. NSP AFKers win!

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Bird Song comming to HoD..love at first sight

Urgh I am so good looking.
idk how people can just look at such a beautiful thing and not want to stroke it.

I’d be one happy guy if thats who I got to follow when in WvW.
Mmmm, fine.

To anyone whos seen me in LA on NSP.
As you may have noticed.
I didn’t leave my spot.
Even cross server.

This is due to the mild law of I shotgunned that spot for eternity everywhere, during headstart.
Please refrain from standing in it, as I may stand in it on occasion on anyones server.
Thanks,

Bird

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Hello Mr. King A R T H U R. Here’s a video of that exact fight you’re talking about! It was a very fun, technical fight… but don’t act like it’s anything special when we fall back a couple of times from being a bit outnumbered. Starts at 4:42.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

lolol so I just realized what this “prestigious” KING guild is that arthur has been talking about, it’s the random collective of people who happen to reside in the UK playing on american servers and being pro at PvDoor.

I just rolled a ton of them in EB just a little while ago. You should teach them how to kill those vines <3

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Lol @ PAXA. Can’t wait for our next 5v5.

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King A R T H U R.5412

it’s the random collective of people who happen to reside in the UK playing on american servers

LoL! I live on the east coast man. You are so silly. Far from random we do interviews for each and every member we invite. We look for certain types of character and are more than willing to spend time with new players to teach them. If you “rolled” anyone I am sure it wasnt a Knight. The Knights love to do fight club and I am sure would be more than happy to show you what the skilled players in our guild can do.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R