19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I’ve actually never had a larger proportion of players from a single guild rage at us, than xoxo.

It seems to follow the same trend as well. They join party, start whining saying we are overhyped or something like that. We then fight them with even numbers, they lose and then they bring 2-3 times the numbers.

It is quite entertaining.

I know, I know… We’re baddies. And carebears ( me).
I even remember losing to a mosquito. I hope he has a forum account, I would love to hear his story.

Hey, look at what I am replying to. The intent of my post was to demonstrate that what he said was incorrect, as we have never come across such a large proportion of a guild that has raged at us.

This isn’t a post where you reply in a manner that tries to make you look like an innocent victim in a pitiful attempt to solicit pity. This is a post where you reply with something along the lines of “Yes, sometimes some of our members get worked up about the game. It happens to everyone sometimes.” At that point, I say something along the lines of “Fair enough. We all sometimes put too much energy into a silly game.” This would cover your guild-members raging and then we could get along.

If you want to manipulate people by playing the victim card instead however, then it is your choice to do so.

Because your statement is a little biased. We hardly have 5 active members during prime time (east time for me). How is it possible for us to bring 2-3 times your numbers unless you’re soloing? And so far, I rarely see KoM soloing. So imho, you’re exagerating a bit. Hence my exagerated answer.
But of course, I can be wrong. It just rarely happens when I’m playing.

For the raging part, I don’t know. I’m not that kind of a player who need to join a party to rage after them. I just want to have fun before heading to bed. Lol, I don’t even spike solo’ers who lose agains’t me. I just /bow and move. I try to be as respectful as possible.

It’s just really annoying to read all these accusations this morning. But I can understand that people got annoyed by XOXO trolls. I think we deserve our reputation :s

I never claimed that they come back with 2-3 times the number of xoxo members. It’s generally other guilds that they call in for back-up.

You may be a nice person and not rage at people, but we have on multiple occasions had xoxo members join party after they died just to insult us. So if someone from xoxo is going to claim that the entire guild takes it easy, then I will call that out as being the lie that it is.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

What a good read!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I’ve actually never had a larger proportion of players from a single guild rage at us, than xoxo.

It seems to follow the same trend as well. They join party, start whining saying we are overhyped or something like that. We then fight them with even numbers, they lose and then they bring 2-3 times the numbers.

I even remember losing to a mosquito. I hope he has a forum account, I would love to hear his story.

Hey, look at what I am replying to. The intent of my post was to demonstrate that what he said was incorrect, as we have never come across such a large proportion of a guild that has raged at us.

This isn’t a post where you reply in a manner that tries to make you look like an innocent victim in a pitiful attempt to solicit pity. This is a post where you reply with something along the lines of “Yes, sometimes some of our members get worked up about the game. It happens to everyone sometimes.” At that point, I say something along the lines of “Fair enough. We all sometimes put too much energy into a silly game.” This would cover your guild-members raging and then we could get along.

If you want to manipulate people by playing the victim card instead however, then it is your choice to do so.

Because your statement is a little biased. We hardly have 5 active members during prime time (east time for me). How is it possible for us to bring 2-3 times your numbers unless you’re soloing? And so far, I rarely see KoM soloing. So imho, you’re exagerating a bit. Hence my exagerated answer.

For the raging part, I don’t know. I’m not that kind of a player who need to join a party to rage after them. I just want to have fun before heading to bed. Lol, I don’t even spike solo’ers who lose agains’t me. I just /bow and move. I try to be as respectful as possible.

It’s just really annoying to read all these accusations this morning. But I can understand that people got annoyed by XOXO trolls. I think we deserve our reputation :s

I never claimed that they come back with 2-3 times the number of xoxo members. It’s generally other guilds that they call in for back-up.

You may be a nice person and not rage at people, but we have on multiple occasions had xoxo members join party after they died just to insult us. So if someone from xoxo is going to claim that the entire guild takes it easy, then I will call that out as being the lie that it is.

Lol at your 5 dolla words in a nickel room. Maybe we just don’t like paxa balsak hangers. Or maybe we just dont like the way your dressed. Or maybe we just don’t like u.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Ah you’re talking about me when I joined and wasn’t raging (also never died) and just said you guys are nothing more then gankers (you are – self admited, read a few pages back). To which you said we were afraid to 2v2 you on our kittenty warriors. To which we then fought you 2(us)v4(you and 2 pugs) and got both of you. Then you came back and this time it was 4(us and 2 pugs)v2(you) and you didn’t even try to fight just ran like little girls until varcona over extended then you jumped on him for the ele kd lolglass shatter burst gank .

I have NEVER out of the 100’s of times I’ve seen KOM, seen you stick around for a 5v5 3v3 or anything close to that, all you girls do is run to get an overextender you can 5v1 gank and call yourselves good. So be it, whatever makes you feel good, just don’t come here all high and mighty.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Ah well I misunderstood you. Sorry for that.
As for insults, I really don’t know. I’m sorry too if it happened.

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Ah you’re talking about me when I joined and wasn’t raging (also never died) and just said you guys are nothing more then gankers (you are – self admited, read a few pages back). To which you said we were afraid to 2v2 you on our kittenty warriors. To which we then fought you 2(us)v4(you and 2 pugs) and got both of you. Then you came back and this time it was 4(us and 2 pugs)v2(you) and you didn’t even try to fight just ran like little girls until varcona over extended then you jumped on him for the ele kd lolglass shatter burst gank .

I have NEVER out of the 100’s of times I’ve seen KOM, seen you stick around for a 5v5 3v3 or anything close to that, all you girls do is run to get an overextender you can 5v1 gank and call yourselves good. So be it, whatever makes you feel good, just don’t come here all high and mighty.

I really enjoy the run and waypoint strategy they use. If you want to talk about fair fights we had our 2v2 duel awhile back where we roflstomped along with 1v1 duels where Andromeda and myself both kitten on your mes and ele. Then the following day you join our group and claim that you won the duels and we called in a zerg to kill you. You are a little delusional.

At this point in time the only KoM member that has my respect is the asura thief he fights against bad odds all the time and makes a good show. I think I will start recording you ride the lightning and waypoint, will make a good montage.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

PS: it would seem that you guys have more than your fair share of ladies (maybe more so on NSP), to that SF would like to extend an invitation for them to: “drop the zeros and get with the heros”, the rocket ship is boarding soon ladies, don’t miss the flight to T6.

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

Enough to get your last reply deleted. That was cheap and unecessary.

Much respect at least you admit on here that you report posts lol….We always knew we were getting reported, so props for putting that out there.

And if you take stuff that people put on forums so seriously, you must live a stressful life is all I can say.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

You are one of the instances, yes.

Also, your post is filled with so many lies, it entertains me.

You were 3v2’ing our servermates and had downed 1. We jumped in and killed all 3 of you, so you did die.

Afterwards, when we challenged you to a 2v2 you refused and sat in your tower afraid of fighting us until you brought in 4 more people.

Then, we had an opportunity to fight the 2 of you + ranger. Both of you were senselessly chasing the mesmer around while I killed the ranger. I then came back and we killed the other warrior at which point you ran away to the safety of your tower again.

I guess you just didn’t want to die to “average” players yet again, even when you had a numbers advantage.

Here are some screencaps to back-up what I have said. If you want to provide proof of what you claim, I suggest you download photoshop as there is no other way for you to do so.

Attachments:

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I wasn’t laughing with you… awks.

See my first reply to you again….(perhaps you do need to study moar)…IE: sometimes people write stuff to intentionally get laughed at….Because they do not have raging egos that prevent it.

More *

lulz *is this guy for realz?

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

PS: it would seem that you guys have more than your fair share of ladies (maybe more so on NSP), to that SF would like to extend an invitation for them to: “drop the zeros and get with the heros”, the rocket ship is boarding soon ladies, don’t miss the flight to T6.

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

Much respect at least you admit on here that you report posts lol….We always knew we were getting reported, so props for putting that out there.

And if you take stuff that people put on forums so seriously, you must live a stressful life is all I can say.

It wasn’t even me.
My life is peaceful without people like you. Thank you for asking.

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Anyone got an update today?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I second this

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Yes you’re right. As Jscull said months ago, I’m a carebear.

But I don’t talk big hidden in my premade group like you do.

Yes, because we all know that hiding in a group of 3-5 is what people in this game do to keep safe. Running in a group size that leaves us outnumbered 95% of the time is exactly what comes to mind when I think about hiding in this game. You stick to My Little Pony, I’ll stick to logic.

And ask Osif. we already had duels. Ask him about this time I had to fight 3-4 HoD who kept interrupting our 1v1.
And your d/d ele. I faught him 1 time and the same thing happened. Ask them if the adds survived? ( We had great duels btw, both are really good).

I’m sorry, did I catch a niner in there? Having trouble following you here. How do duels happening in previous times have anything to do with this? You killed random adds that joined a fight you had with Osif, and I suppose it’s the same thing as you jumping into fights against us, considering the outcome ended with adds dying. Either way, your dead and felt the need to come to the forums. Moving on…

I’ve never seen you accomplish anything tho, except writing wall of text in forums. Maybe you’re a carebear too. That’s good, I still have some room in [CUTE] for you.

What exactly are some accomplishments that I’m missing out on in this game? Is there a hall of achievements that I’m missing out on? Are they giving out trophies for WvW ranks, or ribbons for having the biggest group size? I’m sorry, but what accomplishments are you referring to? Since the answer isn’t likely there, I’ll help you out. Given the times we have run across each other, it quite often ends with you taking a dirt nap. Take yesterday, which was fairly embarrassing considering you joined a group larger than ours, plus all the guards from Bay, as well as the usual sheeple arming the cannons. You would think dying once would have brought upon better judgement, but I suppose dying multiple times is what it finally takes for you to hide back in the keep.[/quote]

As long as you’ll 5v1 me, I’ll zerg you. I think it’s fair.
Have a nice day, with an emote

Oh I have no doubt that you’ll continue to zerg. That’s like letting everyone know that today is Wednesday. I would like to thank you for such a mind-blowing observation, but I’ve been playing this game longer than 5 minutes, I know how you play. Again, I apologize you died 4v1, and to that embarrassment you presented yesterday as well. You’re just another sheeple, the only difference being you post a lot and have a fetish with mystery tonics. Oh well, hugs all around!!!

I’ll pose some emotes for you as well, given it’s likely the only thing you’ll understand.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

It wasn’t even me.

Well that’s cool, at least I learned that French is a race today not a nationality.

The More You Know (and all that)

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Out of all current NA matchups, HoD is the server with the least points. And from what I’m hearing, when they do field, they attack NSP borderland.

Out of all current NA matchups, NSP is the second place server with the most points.

Just food for thoughts.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Sevenred.3890)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

You are one of the instances, yes.

Also, your post is filled with so many lies, it entertains me.

You were 3v2’ing our servermates and had downed 1. We jumped in and killed all 3 of you, so you did die.

Afterwards, when we challenged you to a 2v2 you refused and sat in your tower afraid of fighting us until you brought in 4 more people.

Then, we had an opportunity to fight the 2 of you + ranger. Both of you were senselessly chasing the mesmer around while I killed the ranger. I then came back and we killed the other warrior at which point you ran away to the safety of your tower again.

I guess you just didn’t want to die to “average” players yet again, even when you had a numbers advantage.

Here are some screencaps to back-up what I have said. If you want to provide proof of what you claim, I suggest you download photoshop as there is no other way for you to do so.

So wheres the captures of the actual fights? You know of you fighting 6 of us..

So you took some SS of when we were just standing around and that proves your story somehow oh how you destroyed 6 of us? Those pugs you SS’d never even fought you they ran off to a camp before we even started fighting which wasn’t till around 5 mins after I had joined your party..

And we downed that mesmer 2 times btw while we fought you with your 4 vs our 2, once you mistform ressed the second he rallied off a raptor.

AFTER you guys died and came back from spawn is when we had pugs on our side who actually attacked you. And that’s when you both INSTANTLY ran off without attacking anything at all until you caught Varcona right outside your spawn.

I did forget the part on ruins when you ganked me from invis , but there was more then 2 of you at that point. Which btw wasn’t a 3v1 he just happened to be the last survivor of the group we fought.

I know I know though, you won’t ever admit to losing even once because you are soooo awesome.. Just like when Andro and Var crapped on you in straight up set up 2v2 and 1v1 duels, and the next day you claimed the story was opposite..

^^ Which by the way was you joining OUR party and raging at US before any XOXO ever did that to you.

Also the only reason I ever even joined your party and said what you can plainly see I said in the SS’s was because of you emoting.

(edited by dank.3680)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

I really enjoy the run and waypoint strategy they use. If you want to talk about fair fights we had our 2v2 duel awhile back where we roflstomped along with 1v1 duels where Andromeda and myself both kitten on your mes and ele. Then the following day you join our group and claim that you won the duels and we called in a zerg to kill you. You are a little delusional.

At this point in time the only KoM member that has my respect is the asura thief he fights against bad odds all the time and makes a good show. I think I will start recording you ride the lightning and waypoint, will make a good montage.

Yeah, we waypoint when you bring a huge zerg to fight us instead of fighting with relatively even odds. I see that you enjoy lying as much as your teammate.

Remember that time we 4v4’d your mesmer group and killed you all with ease after which you claimed that it wasn’t a 4v4 because we attacked you without warning on the field? Apart from the blatant disregard for what pvp is, we even offered you a rematch but you declined. You can continuously lie all you want in order to maintain your e-rep or whatever is you are trying to accomplish, but at the end of the day, I can remember when both of you started insulting us and then shortly after losing an even numbers fight, only to run away and not challenge us again.

In case you care, I would respect you if you came back after losing and said “good fight, let’s do it again” at which point you would try a different tactic to win. But until your main tactic is trash talking and coming back with more, instead of winning due to you trying to better yourself, you are nothing more than zerglets.

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

wow.

just … wow …

it’s really sad to see people revert to debasing women and making degenerate comments regarding lady parts to put someone down.

sexism is alive and well in 2013! i’m sure your mothers, grandmothers, wives, and daughters would be proud.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

You can say whatever you want, you’re still hidding in your group to win a 5v1.

Have a nice day ~

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Yeah, we waypoint when you bring a huge zerg to fight us instead of fighting with relatively even odds. I see that you enjoy lying as much as your teammate.

Remember that time we 4v4’d your mesmer group and killed you all with ease after which you claimed that it wasn’t a 4v4 because we attacked you without warning on the field? Apart from the blatant disregard for what pvp is, we even offered you a rematch but you declined. You can continuously lie all you want in order to maintain your e-rep or whatever is you are trying to accomplish, but at the end of the day, I can remember when both of you started insulting us and then shortly after losing an even numbers fight, only to run away and not challenge us again.

In case you care, I would respect you if you came back after losing and said “good fight, let’s do it again” at which point you would try a different tactic to win. But until your main tactic is trash talking and coming back with more, instead of winning due to you trying to better yourself, you are nothing more than zerglets.

That 4v4 was a stealth rush on 4 of us waiting to watch a duel with a friend from a different server. You don’t remember the fair duels we set up? If you are the ele then you may remember me at 100% you downed. Probably not though since you are clearly delusional.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

wow.

just … wow …

it’s really sad to see people revert to debasing women and making degenerate comments regarding lady parts to put someone down.

sexism is alive and well in 2013! i’m sure your mothers, grandmothers, wives, and daughters would be proud.

This made me laugh out loud…..And who referenced lady parts? I saw a lot of “kitten” but that is ANET and their filthy minds.

I would also point out, on a more serious note, that all of you French and Woman crusaders were the same ones probably laughing when people were making RACIST comments toward SF’s Latin population a while back….I would tell you the saying about the glass house and the stones, but knowing my luck you would be stoned in a glass house, take exception and just report me lol……..

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I second this

SF :198 228
NSP :139 500
HoD :90 546

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

I wasn’t going to say anymore but you, moutza, and dank never stop trolling/lying to save face.

Troll zerglets. You all are. Look at your guild name??? Anyone with real solid gaming background knows what kind of players and now because of the forums the kind of people you are. “PAXA balsak hangers?” [KoM] guys are killing more players, surviving more ridiculous outnumbered fights, and pound for pound would womp on “love ya” WITHOUT using a dodge roll dodge roll clone clone clone class….. They’re stand up players using combinations of built classes and skill to fight the same thing you guys fight. Except, they kill more, and don’t use the XOXO Mesmer build all 15 of you use.

4 ports group stealth ect ect ect…. Play real classes that require more than a “break stun and port 404948574 miles away” get some fair fights under your belt, won using real talent, and then people will recognize you more for being solid players, than what you have demonstrated here.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

You died repeatedly to 4vLots, so it’s hard to take you seriously anymore. Solo, with a group, or in a zerg, you’re just not a good player. Oh well, there’s always Dora the Explorer: Castle Paradise. You’ll probably do well in that game.

Step 1: Die solo and complain on forums
Step 2: Join zerg to kill said group
Step 3: Die in zerg, without killing any of said group
Step 4: Join a larger group the next day to attack said group again
Step 5: Die again… repeatedly
Step 6: Ignore truth and blame death on only being outnumbered… despite having the numbers advantage multiple times… wait, that can’t be right
Step 7: Focus on Step 6 and realize said player is just bad

The abridged version for those who don’t quite know what’s going on. A sheeple strayed from the herd and died. Clearly something that needed to be on the forums.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Oh well, there’s always Dora the Explorer: Castle Paradise.

While I have had my differences with you guys on here in the past, I sure hope this rocks on because I am laughing my kitten off at the names of these games he is suggesting you guys would be better suited for….

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I second this

SF :198 228
NSP :139 500
HoD :90 546

Thank you!.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

So you took some SS of when we were just standing around and that proves your story somehow oh how you destroyed 6 of us? Those pugs you SS’d never even fought you they ran off to a camp before we even started fighting which wasn’t till around 5 mins after I had joined your party..

And we downed that mesmer 2 times btw while we fought you with your 4 vs our 2, once you mistform ressed the second he rallied off a raptor.

AFTER you guys died and came back from spawn is when we had pugs on our side who actually attacked you. And that’s when you both INSTANTLY ran off without attacking anything at all until you caught Varcona right outside your spawn.

I did forget the part on ruins when you ganked me from invis , but there was more then 2 of you at that point.

I know I know though, you won’t ever admit to losing even once because you are soooo awesome.. Just like when Andro and Var crapped on you in straight up set up 2v2 and 1v1 duels, and the next day you claimed the story was opposite..

^^ Which by the way was you joining OUR party and raging at US before any XOXO ever did that to you.

Also the only reason I ever even joined your party and said what you can plainly see I said in the SS’s was because of you emoting.

Do you subconsciously block out unfavourable details or is this done on purpose?

Yes, my ability to take screenshots while fighting is generally limited. What it does show however is that you werent willing to come fight us. Those pugs did end up fighting us as that was the time that the mesmer died. You are referring to a different battle, screen cap below.

Additionally, I never claimed we killed 6 of you, re-read my post. Actually, calm down before doing so. This might prevent you from reading my words through a most biased of lenses.

Also, I didn’t die that night on my ele as I didn’t have to restack. I stayed at 25 stacks of precision which is just how I like it. Also, I have never “joined” your party. You might want to know who you are talking to before throwing out random stuff.

As for the emoting comment, this takes the cake. If you look at the screencap, it clearly shows that the mesmer was bowing. That is your justification for insulting people? If you are referring to the laugh emotes, that is of when you ran from the fight when we 2v3’ed you and was later, as can be seen through the picture numbering order.

At the end of the day, if you beat me in a fair fight I will pat you on the back and say “good fight.” Some of your guildmates might as well, however you would rather insult those people that beat you in a fair fight and then run your mouth and I will call you out on it when you do.

Attachments:

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I’m beginning to wonder if this game should have a name change to QQ Wars… Play the game the way you want. If you win you win, if you loose you loose. That’s my plan.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

I wasn’t going to say anymore but you, moutza, and dank never stop trolling/lying to save face.

Troll zerglets. You all are. Look at your guild name??? Anyone with real solid gaming background knows what kind of players and now because of the forums the kind of people you are. “PAXA balsak hangers?” [KoM] guys are killing more players, surviving more ridiculous outnumbered fights, and pound for pound would womp on “love ya” WITHOUT using a dodge roll dodge roll clone clone clone class….. They’re stand up players using combinations of built classes and skill to fight the same thing you guys fight. Except, they kill more, and don’t use the XOXO Mesmer build all 15 of you use.

4 ports group stealth ect ect ect…. Play real classes that require more than a “break stun and port 404948574 miles away” get some fair fights under your belt, won using real talent, and then people will recognize you more for being solid players, than what you have demonstrated here.

Please more tears about our builds/classes.. they go great with my suger carebear flakes.

Paxa balsak hangers hit a nerve? Good my job is done for the day.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

Too funny since none of our mesmers use the same build and currently most of us are not playing our mesmers.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Oddithekeen.6084

Oddithekeen.6084

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

It wasn’t even me.

Well that’s cool, at least I learned that French is a race today not a nationality.

It’s also a kiss, you should try sometime , you might spend less time in front of a screen.

Naymas Mist , Mesmer ,(NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

I did forget the part on ruins when you ganked me from invis , but there was more then 2 of you at that point.

Do you subconsciously block out unfavourable details or is this done on purpose?

Yes, my ability to take screenshots while fighting is generally limited. What it does show however is that you werent willing to come fight us. Those pugs did end up fighting us as that was the time that the mesmer died. You are referring to a different battle, screen cap below.

Additionally, I never claimed we killed 6 of you, re-read my post. Actually, calm down before doing so. This might prevent you from reading my words through a most biased of lenses.

Also, I didn’t die that night on my ele as I didn’t have to restack. I stayed at 25 stacks of precision which is just how I like it. Also, I have never “joined” your party. You might want to know who you are talking to before throwing out random stuff.

As for the emoting comment, this takes the cake. If you look at the screencap, it clearly shows that the mesmer was bowing. That is your justification for insulting people? If you are referring to the laugh emotes, that is of when you ran from the fight when we 2v3’ed you and was later, as can be seen through the picture numbering order.

At the end of the day, if you beat me in a fair fight I will pat you on the back and say “good fight.” Some of your guildmates might as well, however you would rather insult those people that beat you in a fair fight and then run your mouth and I will call you out on it when you do.

In this screenshot you can clearly see 2 dead allies back where you ran away from, and there was more before that. You are good at taking screencaps and then taking it out of context though. And there was other emotes before the bow (which I can’t clearly see btw because I speak english), if it was just a bow I would take that as someone wanting to duel, not offensively..

I have had some good fights with some KOM, especially your annoying kitten sword thief he’s good. KOM was the first ones to trash talk and brought up this whole scenario in this topic btw.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

That 4v4 was a stealth rush on 4 of us waiting to watch a duel with a friend from a different server. You don’t remember the fair duels we set up? If you are the ele then you may remember me at 100% you downed. Probably not though since you are clearly delusional.

A stealth rush on 4 mesmers who all fought back right away. We also didn’t get the first mesmer down until 30 seconds into the fight, which indicates that we didn’t simply blow everyone up, right off the bat. Stop making excuses for your losses and take it like a man.

Also, nice try at posturing, but that was another ele. You can CLEARLY tell us apart as I am the sexy-cute ele and the other asura ele is pretty ugly. In fact, you should be able to tell me apart from all other Asura, as mine are always sexy-cute and the others, especially males are generally ugly.

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Oddithekeen.6084

Oddithekeen.6084

I’m beginning to wonder if this game should have a name change to QQ Wars… Play the game the way you want. If you win you win, if you loose you loose. That’s my plan.

Thought you just drank beer…….

Naymas Mist , Mesmer ,(NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Anyone else want to start 2 threads for next matchup?
One specifically for PAXA VS KOM vs XOXO?

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

A stealth rush on 4 mesmers who all fought back right away. We also didn’t get the first mesmer down until 30 seconds into the fight, which indicates that we didn’t simply blow everyone up, right off the bat. Stop making excuses for your losses and take it like a man.

Also, nice try at posturing, but that was another ele. You can CLEARLY tell us apart as I am the sexy-cute ele and the other asura ele is pretty ugly. In fact, you should be able to tell me apart from all other Asura, as mine are always sexy-cute and the others, especially males are generally ugly.

In my defense all asura are ugly so easily mixed up.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

In this screenshot you can clearly see 2 dead allies back where you ran away from, and there was more before that. You are good at taking screencaps and then taking it out of context though. And there was other emotes before the bow (which I can’t clearly see btw because I speak english), if it was just a bow I would take that as someone wanting to duel, not offensively..

I have had some good fights with some KOM, especially your annoying kitten sword thief he’s good. KOM was the first ones to trash talk and brought up this whole scenario in this topic btw.

That was when we left spawn actually.

Beugt = Bow emote
Zeigt = Point emote

and unfortunately no, I brought it up because you guys decided to join party, insult us and then claim you were a relaxed guild. If you can’t handle it then don’t start it.

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

Too funny since none of our mesmers use the same build and currently most of us are not playing our mesmers.

At least you are realizing playing bunker “get away at all cost” builds aren’t that rewarding when you can’t actually kill anyone, you just dodge roll dodge roll port port port until their bored or get run over by a Zerg.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

It wasn’t even me.

It’s also a kiss, you should try sometime , you might spend less time in front of a screen.

A kid on a computer made a joke about another person on a computer, whilst completely ignoring the fact that the kid was on said computer whilst making said joke? Oh man, you are a rebel, for your next prank go rearrange all the books in the library you hilarious rebel you….

The only thing that makes me laugh harder than XOXO posts, is the XOXO running I see every night when a 20 man zerg goes out of its way to run them back to their keep simply because “hey thats those trolls from the forums, GET EM!”….I know that because I am usually trying to spar with you whenever I see you, and usually that is what breaks it up.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Anyone else want to start 2 threads for next matchup?
One specifically for PAXA VS KOM vs XOXO?

My stalker has great ideas, my head hurts from all of this.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Tried taking back EB from every angle. No such luck.

Oh well.
If only HoD actually played WvW they could take some of the pressure off us.
But they seem to be scared of SF.

To SF,
Good job.
:)

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

wall of text (again)

Oh god…

Have a nice day ~

At least you are realizing playing bunker “get away at all cost” builds aren’t that rewarding when you can’t actually kill anyone, you just dodge roll dodge roll port port port until their bored or get run over by a Zerg.

So the new line is XOXO can’t kill anyone they just build bunker and run? Interesting perhaps running tanky builds is needed when we don’t have support builds supplying cc and boons and allowing us to run a gc.

I personally prefer tanky builds on all my classes because it allows me to outplay someone in a fight as opposed to 1 sec gibs.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

How you gon’ call this sexy-cute studmuffin, ugly?

Attachments:

Aza

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

It wasn’t even me.

A kid on a computer made a joke about another person on a computer, whilst completely ignoring the fact that the kid was on said computer whilst making said joke? Oh man, you are a rebel, for your next prank go rearrange all the books in the library you hilarious rebel you….

The only thing that makes me laugh harder than XOXO posts, is the XOXO running I see every night when a 20 man zerg goes out of its way to run them back to their keep simply because “hey thats those trolls from the forums, GET EM!”….I know that because I am usually trying to spar with you whenever I see you, and usually that is what breaks it up.

Funny we notice that also! I swear I’ve had people leave trebs/cannon/insert siege here/ just to get into a zerg to try beat me down.

I solo a lot during the day. Its fun for me. Bring it!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Varconi.1804

How you gon’ call this sexy-cute studmuffin, ugly?

/vomit

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

So where is paxa transferring to anyways? GoM or IoJ? Or will we be all be lucky and get a break from paxa zergs when HoD drops to T8?

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

stop fight guys!!! ;_;

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

King MachoRacistMan.
It will never happen.

The french lady

French is a race?

It wasn’t even me.

Funny we notice that also! I swear I’ve had people leave trebs/cannon/insert siege here/ just to get into a zerg to try beat me down.

I solo a lot during the day. Its fun for me. Bring it!

Yep I was surprised as to how many people actually read the forums myself….Also another thing I see a ton of is anytime there is an enemy zerg there’s always someone with the: “there’s one of those famous T7 small roaming groups”.

I have been running solo all week, with the score situation there is no need to worry with capping etc, so have been able to roam quite a bit. Spent last night capping camps on NSP BL, and subsequently getting ganked for doing so lol. Good fun though and had a couple of good fights…Just have to remember not to fight around HoD spawn as PAXA will wipe ya up if they see you, just as they say, got obliterated last night by 3 or so of them while I was dueling a thief…I told said thief to give them a message, doubt he did lol.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

So if SF is going up, who is coming down? Congrats on the move up, though we will miss you. Your turtly portal bombs were an excellent source of easy bags……………as were all your players

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

So if SF is going up, who is coming down? Congrats on the move up, though we will miss you. Your turtly portal bombs were an excellent source of easy bags……………as were all your players

Yep we enjoyed our stay here as well, I think I got a full set of armor and a couple of weapons just out of the T7 match badges….Probably could have gotten more but spawn camping gets old eventually.

Mag Server Leader