2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Sho.4287

Sho.4287

Just wanted to wish everybody happy fighting and bloody battles.

After seeing our opponents’ impressive rise through the ranks last matchup I’m happy we didn’t get steamrolled from the start tbh. I like the groove of this matchup so far, good mix of small-scale and zerg fights.

Millersund

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

No salad!?! What are you doing to us Eva! You know what we want!!!

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I will share my salad with you when there isn’t a queue and I can load her right in

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Acceptable. Though I’ll be getting in the queue myself after chores/dinner. I could pose for a score update. But sadly I’m more bark than salad.

I am a son of a birch indeed.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Hehe – I should call all Sylvari to Citadel in DB bl one night and take a giant salad photo for score update

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Thanks for the tips A lot of our players do need experience fighting this tier. The feel is really different compared to the previous one.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I was on WMBL most of the night and had some fun. Seems like they’re waking up a bit now, though. Good luck to WM and DB the rest of the week, let’s keep it civil.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Hats off on a great fight in DRBL Garrison guys… was a fun 3 way fight for almsot an hour culminating in a great 3way fight in Lord Room!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

I was on WMBL most of the night and had some fun. Seems like they’re waking up a bit now, though. Good luck to WM and DB the rest of the week, let’s keep it civil.

So you are saying you are losing to one guild? Nicely done! They have 100 members btw. Keep up the good work.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We’re losing?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

So you are saying you are losing to one guild? Nicely done! They have 100 members btw. Keep up the good work.

We got your garrison.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Finally Kaineng has a challenge now! Good luck to all !

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

AoN enjoyed fighting everyone tonight, again shoutouts to guilds of Kaineng: OBEY, TL, RUN, Meow fought us most. To Maguuma, kitten you Rebel Daughter. Good fights!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So this is T3…looks like our Kain train put on the brakes, judging from the score. Didn’t help our queue got bugged and only 60-70 of us was in our BL versus about 200 Mag and DB. Seems we’ve been outnumbered before…. Also, looks like WM had an easier time in EB, though holding SM like that is no easy task. Keep up the good work guys.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: brooks.1875

brooks.1875

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA – next weeks tiers are already looking so jacked up.

Afro the Puff – Elementalist – Kain

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

So this is T3…looks like our Kain train put on the brakes, judging from the score.

Remember guys. This is reset night. This means absolutely nothing in terms real coverage. This is the night where majority of players pull all nighters and burn out 50% of their WvW playerbase.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

Score update. Good fights all day today.

Attachments:

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

True, but getting double teamed in your own BL for over 3 hrs due to a bug can be annoying. Many of us had fun though.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Pinko.2076

So this is T3…looks like our Kain train put on the brakes, judging from the score.

Remember guys. This is reset night. This means absolutely nothing in terms real coverage. This is the night where majority of players pull all nighters and burn out 50% of their WvW playerbase.

It means that Kain has work, because you will be facing t2 guys that can do this around the clock.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fennymcjoo.9502

Fennymcjoo.9502

Zomg… Don’t take me seriously bro. kittenololol

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

True, but getting double teamed in your own BL for over 3 hrs due to a bug can be annoying. Many of us had fun though.

wat?

all servers have double team action going in their own BLs. and our BL crashed. this is t3… those kinds of reasons aren’t valid here.

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

brooks.1875

Regardless of watching a huge draguuma force attack together, I still had alot of fun, and got some much needed practice I just wonder how long you guys can keep this pressure going. See you guys online

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

Apparently its not clear [CNB] Chuck Norris is back IS the old [CNB] Coknballs. Just so you all know. We WERE here from the start ^-^. Sorry about my rant…just made me mad when a DB guy told us were bandwagon Kainengs. The best part is he use to be KAINENG and joined Dragonbrand HAH

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

6 hour que? seriously !?!?!……

Crazy Leg

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Regardless of watching a huge draguuma force attack together, I still had alot of fun, and got some much needed practice I just wonder how long you guys can keep this pressure going. See you guys online

Let’s just get it out of the way from the get-go.

You will be attacked at one of your keeps by one of the opposing servers.

In the midst of that epic fight, the 3rd server will arrive and try to poach the keep.

This isn’t “Draguuma,” this is how things are. No one is attacking together, people are just looking for the weakest point and exploiting it. See you online!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

Let’s just get it out of the way from the get-go.

You will be attacked at one of your keeps by one of the opposing servers.

In the midst of that epic fight, the 3rd server will arrive and try to poach the keep.

This isn’t “Draguuma,” this is how things are. No one is attacking together, people are just looking for the weakest point and exploiting it. See you online!

You do realize you guys already admit to it earlier in this thread right?
Regardless, it won’t last long. Will be a fun week.

(edited by ShadowSoljer.6524)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Here come the excuses. Let them flow.

Delicious.

Went on my salad just for you~ Dancing shots are hard, though.

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Had alot of fun defending DB bls tonight. Mag and Kaine both hit us hard from the start. For the longest we only had our garrison but we never lost it! amazing fights all night i hope the rest of the week stays this competitive.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

Had alot of fun defending DB bls tonight. Mag and Kaine both hit us hard from the start. For the longest we only had our garrison but we never lost it! amazing fights all night i hope the rest of the week stays this competitive.

Nice defense in the garrison guys – well done DB

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Ashuri.1387

6 hour que? seriously !?!?!……

There is a bug with the que. At least on KBL there is.

Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Party at Kaineng Garrison!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: MattyP.6954

MattyP.6954

Well, I’m off for the night. Defending DB Garrison with Krew was the best WvWvW time I’ve had in a good long while.

Server — Fort Aspenwood
Mains — Mathias of the Wood [Ranger]; Collaborator Bluatt [Engineer]
Alts — Necromancer, Warrior, Elementalist

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

I imagine that bug is, you got too many people queuing the same borderlands.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fennymcjoo.9502

Fennymcjoo.9502

A scoreboard update with abit of the games visuals working as … intended?

Attachments:

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

No, don’t comment on something you know nothing about. I wouldn’t be surprised if you aren’t even on any of the servers in this matchup.

There is a queue bug for Kaineng this week, as there was with JQ last week and some EU servers, where the server thinks the map is full and starts prematurely queuing everyone. It keeps the false readings and only allows that initial amount players. So since only about 60-70 ppl made it in before the queue started, we are stuck with 60-70 ppl in that borderland until anet fixes the issue, or it resolves itself somehow.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I wouldn’t be surprised if you aren’t even on any of the servers in this matchup.

You’d see that to be false with 2 seconds of reading my post history.

And I highly doubt queues are bugged for select servers and not all. They’d all coded the exact same way. A more logical solution is people are joining the map and not doing anything productive like doing their dailies or getting map completion.

MMO players just love jumping vapid conclusions… Proof of concept, just look at the guy legitimately believing there’s an alliance going on when all the home borderlands are all painted the colours of both enemies.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

brooks.1875

The only disappointing thing is even if we have a great close week this week, we won’t see each other next week

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

The dragon sleeps. Then it wakes.

But from what I saw last week. Maguuma doesn’t run and hide. We like that in them.

MOAR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

hahahah> hold and wait for it

TC

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

I wouldn’t be surprised if you aren’t even on any of the servers in this matchup.

And I highly doubt queues are bugged for select servers and not all. They’d all coded the exact same way. A more logical solution is people are joining the map and not doing anything productive like doing their dailies or getting map completion.

MMO players just love jumping vapid conclusions… Proof of concept, just look at the guy legitimately believing there’s an alliance going on when all the home borderlands are all painted the colours of both enemies.

logical or not, the real problem is the queue is glitched and anet knows about it. you don’t seem to know very much about this topic, so I suggest you stop commenting on it.

Let me fill you in on some “logic”. All the servers can run the same code, and a couple may read the code wrong, glitch, bug. Thats what a glitch is, thats what a bug is. An error in the server reading code. So just stop talking about this like you know anything, you clearly are just a little upset you are starting to lose ppt. Go Kaineng.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Can you link me to where they said they were aware of bad queues? The only post I saw was them saying people should just transfer to lower pop servers.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

logical or not, the real problem is the queue is glitched and anet knows about it. you don’t seem to know very much about this topic, so I suggest you stop commenting on it.

Let me fill you in on some “logic”. All the servers can run the same code, and a couple may read the code wrong, glitch, bug. Thats what a glitch is, thats what a bug is. An error in the server reading code. So just stop talking about this like you know anything, you clearly are just a little upset you are starting to lose ppt. Go Kaineng.

Excuses…

Habib commented on this in another thread.

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: engnayr.9150

engnayr.9150

DB if you guys didn’t come to our garrison, we would have taken it back from Maguuma… Don’t you have your own garrison to take?

Stratheos, Elementalist
Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Freelancer.4526

Freelancer.4526

Had a good time tonight, especially when AoN poked around.

Shame there isn’t more quality guilds on Maguuma/Dragonbrand, or at least none that we’ve seen yet. Matchup has been pretty bland in our BL.

Here’s to tomorrow!

Tales of Tyria | Team Legacy | www.twitch.tv/fr3elancer

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Anet has in fact said exactly nothing about the subject. The problem with players trying to determine how many people are currently inside a borderlands is that they have absolutely no way to measure it, outside of the outmanned buff. The only thing you can do is base it on a feeling of having less players than the enemy… Which is the exact same feeling you get when you are simply losing the match.

Believe me I know the feeling, it’s happened to me before. Doing a call-to-arms on your home borderlands on a reset, only to get like 20 people even though the borderland is queued. It happens. And it has nothing to do with bugs in the system. People are simply mucking about.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Ashuri.1387

No most Kaineng ppl are in other borderlands, they gave up a long time ago. Yet the bug is still there.

Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Matchup has been pretty bland in our BL.

There’s been a 3 way battle over the garrison for well over 5 hours now. There’s nothing bland about it.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Pinko.2076

DB if you guys didn’t come to our garrison, we would have taken it back from Maguuma… Don’t you have your own garrison to take?

No you wouldn’t. We’ve had holes you could walk in for 6 hours. You’ve been in our lord room for about 1 1/2 hours. Honestly this is another thing Kain needs to work on, because you’re losing 10 for every 1 we lose. We’re going to lose Garrison to people going to bed at this point.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

brooks.1875

I haven’t seen anything official but it has something to do with posts similar to – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Any-Tarnished-Coast-citizens-agree/first — when someone mentioned it, they said afk people go offline and it doesn’t get flushed from the queue. There are other posts, but anet seems to say the database shows players there, must mean they’re there and everythings ok. Who knows.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

We had some good fights, yet nothing was funnier than watching the Xaoc zerg wiping to a few people. They gave crap loot tho

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

(edited by Kaleygh.1524)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

So, basically a forum warrior is being needlessly offensive about speculation.