2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Just wanted to say, just finished a battle in DB BL against a Mag player from PYRO guild. It was the most epic fight with only a few players I’ve ever had. I saw a mesmer on the other side of a trail outside of DB we both bowed, moved towards each other and attacked. Truth be told he owned me hard but after he cleared me and my team mate he came up to each of us and bowed. There’s true playership for you. I salute you whoever you were. Definitely worth the death.

As co-leader of PYRO, I’m glad this person represented our guild so nobly.

As a peon in PYRO I am not…

/dance

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Gator.7581

Gator.7581

Good news everyone, if we get smashed next tier and fall back down we could theoretically fight Magz again. I, for one, will get my hug ready. Just in time for right after Valentine’s Day. LOVE ME MAGZ. whywon’tyouloveme

Woo! We haven’t even moved up yet and I’m already looking forward to the rematch! I’ll get the chocolates, someone else grab the flowers.

If it’s just you [RE] guys, then hell yeah, I’ll bring the prophylactics and the champagne, it’s always so much fun ‘hugging’ you guys. :-)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Here’s some clips I put together of fun skirmishes while solo roaming earlier this week.

Probably the most fun 1v2 that I can remember was vs that WM warrior and thief (whole 2nd half of the video). Some real WM for a change!

Sadly there’s no Dragonbrand here. I had some fun 1v1s with a few scary Dragonbrand roamers but wasn’t running fraps then

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Some Dragonites and I crying to the great Commander Siegerazer.

… oh yeah, and a score update too.

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Some Dragonites and I crying to the great Commander Siegerazer.

… oh yeah, and a score update too.

Well, at least we don’t tell the enemy when and where we’re about to strike with a breakout event :P

Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Evalana.5480

EnRohbi.2187

Well, at least we don’t tell the enemy when and where we’re about to strike with a breakout event :P

There are 7 people on this whole BL right now… I don’t think that matters much, lol

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

We are going to miss DB and Mag. This week was the first time we seen real fighting and i had so much fun. cant wait to see you guys in the near future.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Agrivar.1560

Agrivar.1560

So I know several threads have been here regarding WM guild that have been negative etc… however, I wanted to give one complimentary.

Last night in Mag BL, I witnessed precision like I have rarely seen in WvW. Hats off to WM and those with them. I don’t care if some were two boxing or not. I was in awe at the precision in which you moved together, circling around the NW Tower, moving in and out of bashing on the door. Unfortunately, we did not have much of a zerg at that time of night to come in and really challenge you, but the precision in which you moved together and attacked was impressive.

I was the anoying staff ele you couldn’t kill that kept trying to separate you and rain down the deadly judgement of the might flame ram upon you. Each time you were ripe for the picking… you slid off together… broke combat, recharged cool downs and zerged right back into us. It felt like you were toying with us.

Well done and impressive…. though I wish we had the numbers to challenge you at that time… you were out of position

Keep up the good fight Mag! We are learning a lot… and getting even tougher on defense. It will pay dividends though this match is lost… Each of you… even in the face of such odds makes it great fun to play on this server!

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Good job on the Fight Club [RE]!!! It was really boring so we decided to liven it up a bit. Can you all let me know the names of some of your really good duelists because the few I had in there were 100% snore fests?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Ya, I liked being stomped after trying to prevent a random second stomp on my guildmate. Best fight club ever!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

RE your lining up system is dumb. Just send people to the 4-5 usual spots and do the normal way so we can actually get fights without resorting to bombing your line.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I show up and FC is in chaos already then I am killed and stomped. Guess it’s not gonna happen this week. :/ Got 2 duels out of it though, good job mesmers. I cannot beat mesmers.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

fuel up with some lembas bread

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

A long shot i know, I hope Anet matches Kaineng up against JQ or one of the other tier 1 servers this up coming week. Kaineng needs an epic beat down and , speaking for myself only , would love for my server to face them. I’m still bitter about being spawn camped by 30 + Kaineng while my old server could only muster 5 – 10 people by the end of the week lol.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

A long shot i know, I hope Anet matches Kaineng up against JQ or one of the other tier 1 servers this up coming week. Kaineng needs an epic beat down and , speaking for myself only , would love for my server to face them. I’m still bitter about being spawn camped by 30 + Kaineng while my old server could only muster 5 – 10 people by the end of the week lol.

Not doing reset.

And BG is pretty much a T1 server.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Shout out to our opponents this week, some of the fights have been really good, some of them have made me wonder what you guys are smoking. I hope this week has been a learning experience for the winners and the losers. I think Mag has learned alot and there are probably some big surprises in store for Fort Aspenwood next week. It was fun to fight some of my old server-mates from meow and TL. The 3-server brawl inside Maguuma garrison will be something I’ll never forget, thank you for those experiences. Time of go make my superiors for next week. /salute

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

Not doing reset.

And BG is pretty much a T1 server.

BG is really good. I’m on JQ and after our match with them, i have nothing but good things to say about the fine folks on BG… And yes they are a T1 server !

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

I was looking forward to being the worst WvW server. Mag fails at failing.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

omg I cant type im laughing so hard from these last 3 posts. Its over man, take everything and we still win by over 200k. You guys are to funny.

Edit: Straegen got there a sec before me, Im talking about the 3 posts above his.

And this is the kind of unnecessary chest thumping that is starting to give your server a bad name. You can’t just let those guys have a moment eh? And by we, you mean your night crew right? Or did you stay up with them and beat the doors and walls of empty keeps?

It’s always the people getting carried who make the loudest noise because winning is a new experience for them.

[WäR]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Looks like Mag will be getting MORE SALAD UPDATES next week!! <3

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Break out the vinaigrette.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I missed fight club, so how was it? My guildies said it was boring, but surely something set up 24 hours in advance wasn’t boring, really?

Anyone other than the usual 4 or 5 people who show up, want to give fair duels a try just mail me ingame. Win or lose, you can learn a lot. Very good practice in the event you lag a little and stray from your zergball. shock

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I missed fight club, so how was it? My guildies said it was boring, but surely something set up 24 hours in advance wasn’t boring, really?

Anyone other than the usual 4 or 5 people who show up, want to give fair duels a try just mail me ingame. Win or lose, you can learn a lot. Very good practice in the event you lag a little and stray from your zergball. shock

30-40 RE came and stood in a line. We tried prodding them with pulls to come fight at the other 3-4 spots, but they wouldn’t bite. After being pulled a couple dozen times, they started attacking, so we started killing. It turned into a full brawl until RE took their ball and went home.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

What was with the big line up anyways?

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

Honestly since my computer cant handle zerg fights. I just want to roam and kill small groups of people being on Kaineng doesnt allow that. lol. I still love kaineng but im not leaving cause I love my guild. Maguuma has a lot of roamers so that good kitten

Venon Runeblade-Thief-[RE]-Rethesis-Kaineng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Kioso.4819

Kioso.4819

Honestly since my computer cant handle zerg fights. I just want to roam and kill small groups of people being on Kaineng doesnt allow that. lol. I still love kaineng but im not leaving cause I love my guild. Maguuma has a lot of roamers so that good kitten

Umm… If you transfered to Kaineng not sure how you would do wvw. Kaineng only runs in zergs and since your computer can’t handle zergs you’d be out of luck.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

30-40 RE came and stood in a line. We tried prodding them with pulls to come fight at the other 3-4 spots, but they wouldn’t bite. After being pulled a couple dozen times, they started attacking, so we started killing. It turned into a full brawl until RE took their ball and went home.

But you do have to mention, all though you guy’s were picking at us to come fight it was real fun to have that brawl to be honest. Boring at first, ended up fun in my opinion. ^.^

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

The dueling tonight was okay. It’s annoying to be minutes into a good duel and then have others interfere. I was literally the only one there for Mag to fight just now and still they kept breaking up duels, not letting me break combat before starting, got 2v1’d and they even finished me at one point. I don’t get how you can sit there and watch for 5 minutes and then just jump in mid fight.

Anyways, the few complete duels I did manage to have were pretty good. Got stomped by a couple mesmers and a ranger, tied another ele and a thief.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

The dueling tonight was okay. It’s annoying to be minutes into a good duel and then have others interfere. I was literally the only one there for Mag to fight just now and still they kept breaking up duels, not letting me break combat before starting, got 2v1’d and they even finished me at one point. I don’t get how you can sit there and watch for 5 minutes and then just jump in mid fight.

Anyways, the few complete duels I did manage to have were pretty good. Got stomped by a couple mesmers and a ranger, tied another ele and a thief.

Maybe you didn’t line up right?

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

tonight, i fought the first person from kaineng that was actually good.

some mesmer in guild lost with a sunrise, gf, its a shame the 2nd fight(2v2) was ruined by more kaineng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I had some really good fights against DB players. One salad necro from EA was awesome, and a salad Guardian from… EG I think were really good fights.

Also, kitten lines.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Hi WM Ele that mistforms when downed into towers, its too bad mistform does not let to keep your 25 stacks when downed. One of best moments Ive seen in WvW happened today when we went to kill people in JP. After killing Kain who were waiting for ports when they didnt control up top, a AoN mesmer got pulled a portaled back up but somehow walked or rolled off and cratered. It was a true lol moment. True Magummans keep their eye on the prize, silly cmdrs try to protect SM when tree is up LOL.

Attachments:

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

KN.

there is only one path to t1 hell and that is through the gate.

beware,

the beast awaits.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

That brawl at fight club was actually really fun

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

That brawl at fight club was actually really fun

The worst thing about this match up has been the lack of bunzy posts. I’ve been an avid fan for weeks, I read the mag matchup posts just for your posts.
I feel like we just were not worth your effort.
Anyway I hope to see a return to forum form pls bunzy.

SoR

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

KN.

there is only one path to t1 hell and that is through the gate.

beware,

the beast awaits.

Knock knock. :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Evalana.5480

YEAH! Where’s Bunzy, we need to feed him! He’s probably starved to death by now… =(

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: zaniix.9074

zaniix.9074

Finally the real fight begins!

——Tranquill Rain [CO]——

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Swansong.8514

Swansong.8514

Hi WM Ele that mistforms when downed into towers, its too bad mistform does not let to keep your 25 stacks when downed. One of best moments Ive seen in WvW happened today when we went to kill people in JP. After killing Kain who were waiting for ports when they didnt control up top, a AoN mesmer got pulled a portaled back up but somehow walked or rolled off and cratered. It was a true lol moment. True Magummans keep their eye on the prize, silly cmdrs try to protect SM when tree is up LOL.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

T1 is waiting, keineng. Don’t disappoint us! Good luck getting through black gate though, they are brutal especially on the weekend.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Troll attempt but whatevs. We had about 20 total and only 7-8 would line up. Both times we set up fight club (our way) de®p and co would interrupt.

The easiest way to get people to move to one of the other areas is to point and move there…not anger the whole group by bombing them. After most of our guild got tired of de®p trying to ruin everything I stuck around fighting some duels, but some OG ele kept attacking random RE players without trying to start a duel normally. Got annoyed after fighting him for 5 min and left. Real classy guys…

Shout out to triggerless and the others who didn’t want everything to fall into chaos.

Edit- apparently de®p is now censored on here…

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

(edited by Ninya.3942)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

YEAH! Where’s Bunzy, we need to feed him! He’s probably starved to death by now… =(

Bunzy actually seems to be trying to be a little more productive in game these days. Though I haven’t spotted him since reset night.

He was asking if Paralda (Pyro) is a good guild to follow around in WvW to accomplish objectives… He wasn’t being extremely critical of people like I have seen him in the past.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Hes gotten used to rolling around in a 20 man where we give him 25 stacks of might, 30 seconds of Retaliation, perma Fury and Stability at point of impact. Now that hes tasted the zerg special sauce, he can’t go back.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

Troll attempt but whatevs. We had about 20 total and only 7-8 would line up. Both times we set up fight club (our way) de®p and co would interrupt.

The easiest way to get people to move to one of the other areas is to point and move there…not anger the whole group by bombing them. After most of our guild got tired of de®p trying to ruin everything I stuck around fighting some duels, but some OG ele kept attacking random RE players without trying to start a duel normally. Got annoyed after fighting him for 5 min and left. Real classy guys…

Shout out to triggerless and the others who didn’t want everything to fall into chaos.

Edit- apparently de®p is now censored on here…

DER|P has presence at most organized duels and every one of them (until this one) our members are respectful and will always respect random duels out in the open. The reason this one got into a brawl is because of the lining up system.

Tip for future fight clubs: people have limited play time and do not want to be sitting around waiting 1 hour to get a fight in. Whoever thought that was a good way to run a fight club hopefully will realize that we are all adults and this isn’t pre-school. Every single person should have a chance to fight and all the areas in a fight club should have fights going.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

True Magummans keep their eye on the prize, silly cmdrs try to protect SM when tree is up LOL.

Lol, it all worked out in the end, though. We only had like 20 people, but that was enough to wipe all of Kaineng at SM.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

When I got there DER|P was fine, it was WaR and OG that were randomly attacking people, even in the middle of my duels. My son showed up to watch, but after being randomly attacked, downed while sitting on the hill and even finished once while sitting on the hill, he gave up and left. He won’t go near a duel now.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

Yea WaR attacked us as well, we just pulled them out of the duel crowd and wiped them. OG was fine when we were there.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

I should say there were WaR and OG members there that were just fine, so I’m sure it’s not a guild thing, just a person thing.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

Oh I almost forgot, there was a guy speed hacking last night. He was from Maguuma in a guild called Slaughter them all [Stab]. He was reported obviously, just thought the guild would like to know.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Kioso.4819

Kioso.4819

I admire the skill of Kaineng being able to beat servers that have a lot less wvw population. Good luck in T2 Kaineng, I have a feeling you’ll need it.