2/1 Maguuma/Dragonbrand/WM Take 2

in WvW

Posted by: Tarjaic.5269

Tarjaic.5269

Lots of fun in Kaineng BL tonight farming badges camping the SW camp I think we held it for two hours against many waves of invaders with the outmanned buff up most of the time. I think I was downed twice and died once, well done! You finally took the camp for the second time after we started going to sleep.

It was nice of Dragonbrand to cheer us on as we took their SW tower…what happened next was not so nice though (it’s not clear from this screenshot but a bunch more of them rushed in and started attacking ;_;):

That was me i walked in and saw so many of you actually attacking kain so i cheered, unfortunately the hatred ran to deep and soon a fight (Which i did not participate in) broke out, It was a misunderstanding that no amount of bowing could stop. Funny thinks is that kain things we are allies lol.

Commander Edgar The Dyslexic
[EA] Elephant Ambush
DragonBrand

(edited by Tarjaic.5269)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Don’t speak about the secret alliance, please.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Don’t speak about the secret alliance, please.

Posts like this make me paranoid <_<

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Saw some OG in Kains BL tonight and you guys are pretty kitten good. A lot of respect to you guys and sorry we had to zerg your 5 man group a few times but we were in a hurry to get supplies back to that east keep. I got a few people that want to fight you guys strait up in around a 5v5. Maybe next time. :P

Also WM is easy to defeat in terms tactics. They tunnel vision one objective at a time and all you need to do is just ninja cap everything they aren’t attacking at the time. It’s actually pretty funny and I understand how they ended up with just SM on reset night. The people in EBG could give them fits all night very easily.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

6 man wiping 20-30 zergball before our reinforcements arrived. lols

On another note, my first time on necromentalistwarriorrogue was fun times

What are you talking about? You clearly outnumber them 3 to 1, and have hackers in your group.

Oh and you were felled by their blades numerous times before hand.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

Bumping for score update

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: MeamYee.9635

MeamYee.9635

Score update with my new lvl 80 necro. Thanks for the levels~

Attachments:

Nurse Poundcake [DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

1) “They night cap us” – Bet you never looked at it as you nightcap vs them
2) We easily outplay group X, they are bad. Somehow they manage to continue to wrack up thousands of kills and the map is painted their color.

1. - I think we are all familiar with this. DB was hammered for months on the forums about doing this. No one is arguing that this isn’t a 24/7 game and people around the world play when they want. It gives rise to different coverage strengths for the servers. Which leads to #2.

#2. “thousands of kills” is a stat we can’t personally know. Only ArenaNet knows how many people are on and how many kills are happening.

“painting the map their color” is a fair statement. However, there are two ways of this happening.
a – There is no resistance during the Oceanic prime time and given enough people you can literally take everything on every map using auto attack (whether or not the players are skillful)
b – There is resistance during the Oceanic prime time and Kaineng has more skillful players and therefore takes all the maps.

I think people are complaining that Kaineng players on the forums are asserting b and everyone else thinks it’s a (which doesn’t conclude whether players are skillful or not).

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

It’s near impossible to deal with an unguilded hacker, which I think is what most of the reports on DB were.

It’s actually rather easy to deal with unguilded hackers. It’s not you job, so don’t assume you have any sort of input in any of it. All data is within Anet’s 4 walls, anything we provide in the form of pic, video and such is just that. Not the data they use.

Guilded tags are a ‘nice offering’ from one server to another officer, so they can kick them

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

Keep em coming, this is EVOH territory

Attachments:

in WvW

kfarb.6732

The other thread (not even sure why we need two?? Please delete the other one, mods) has become very negative. Anyone have a score update?

edit: Thank you ^^

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

Sure thing! Here’s the score update

Attachments:

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Crossposting from the other thread that is in desperate need of moderation:

All this “Kaineng’s NA guys are bad” stuff originates from reset night. We’ve won the last two NA primetimes.

Reset night is simply explained by our population, which works against us on reset night as the PuG participation rate is highest at that time. More PuG’s = smaller guild teams and weaker organization overall. It’s a side effect of the goal of building a light population server into a very heavy population server that is a high % WvW participant population.

I know it upsets other servers that we’re bandwagoners or somesuch… but they should understand that most of these guilds on Kaineng now have been in tier 1 before. We’ve been in alliances that carried servers to tier 1 and gotten burned out on late night shifts. Our own guild left IoJ after the exodus began there… which was caused by the bigger guilds getting fatigued by the pressure of needing them online every night until late in the night. These guilds left for tier 1-2 servers with better population coverage.

Kaineng presented the opportunity to build a server bereft of a heavy PvE-only populace. We have the opportunity to WvW on a more casual time frame (though we fight as a hardcore WvW guild on our raid nights) due to the high participation rate created by all the WvW guild transfers. It’s worked out exactly as we’d hoped thus far. Our guildmembers who like sleep are able to get more of it again. It’s been healthier for our guild for sure.

1) Defense is easier than offense (given equal numbers).
2) The “We lost because we had a queue” defense is very weak.
3) You’re admitting to transferring to a lower tier server to have an easier time.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s near impossible to deal with an unguilded hacker, which I think is what most of the reports on DB were.

It’s actually rather easy to deal with unguilded hackers. It’s not you job, so don’t assume you have any sort of input in any of it. All data is within Anet’s 4 walls, anything we provide in the form of pic, video and such is just that. Not the data they use.

Guilded tags are a ‘nice offering’ from one server to another officer, so they can kick them

You aren’t disagreeing with me…I meant it is nearly impossible for us to deal with unguilded hackers, so stop posting about them on the forums (not you specifically, obviously, but it seems my words are not very clear to you). Report them and move on, and get over the fact that some servers have cheaters and not everyone asked for them. Some people on Kaineng have been extremely bad sports about it, posting about it in more than one matchup thread and even making a thread dedicated to it. Saying “ermegerd look at this screenshot of 2 unguilded DB hackers” doesn’t help anyone except the person who is venting and they just need to find a more mature way of dealing with it.

Even posting screenshots with guild tags is wrong. It’s against the rules and rude, and always unnecessarily tarnishes the name of a guild that probably doesn’t actually condone this activity (real shocker!!). It’s better to find someone from that guild and PM screenshots instead of being rude about it on the forums.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

Also most of the glitching/exploiting/hacking players would switch their guild tag to a guild they are inactive/mass recruited in to guide the blame wherever they want

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: Dimeschemo.5493

Dimeschemo.5493

yea im geting preety mad that every other statment is cheater this cheaters that i have been playing on db for 4 months havent seen a cheater yet and the ones i do hear of our own server kicks and reports them.
as for the kain win its preety easy to win when ya have the numbers and anet messed up the server que so if one leaves a server the other server gets granted the person first how u think mag and db are always out maned

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Fatty, you are my hero. Now give me back my bacon. <3

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Blaming servers for that is pretty pointless. Most people who do it aren’t there to help a server but to just grief someone else. It’s doubtful they have any loyalty to any server.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I understand that the two matchup threads should be combined. Not opposed to this one, except would request the OP change the topic to Mag/DB/Kaineng or something similar. Kinda hard to consider this a non-troll thread when the OP is obviously trolling from the start.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

kfarb.6732

To be fair, RE did join the WM server following the initial transfer as well.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Fatty, you are my hero. Now give me back my bacon. <3

I’m 90% sure that you just listed your entire vocabulary.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Dimeschemo.5493

Dimeschemo.5493

All top tiers means is who has the best computer. Those who dont get dc and then have to reque for a half hour to get back in,while the other servers get peeps let in totaly kitten backwards compared to any other mmo i have every played where the balancing for the servers and wvw

MEGA SERVERS ELDER TROLLS ONLINE WILL ADDRESS THIS

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

While I agree with Shaka, I think it’s worth pointing out that having an intelligent, critical conversation about each other’s performances does not have to be chest thumping, either… Yet so often, someone takes offense, instead of being introspective and it turns into a battle of bluster.

I think Kaineng should use their abilities to kill players, and, at the same time, try to not be hit by the enemy players’ abilities.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I would’ve been impressed with Kaineng if they held their own on reset night. Heck it would make some kind of statement if Kaineng held their own during reset night in T4.

But alas, when this is pointed out, there’s just a lot of denial and excuses. Don’t blame some of us for thinking that Kaineng is carried by Koreans.

But why does it matter how they get their points?

Do you have to be beaten exactly on your terms, exactly how you want to be played, for it to be respectful? If an opponent capitalizes on an advantage, that’s somehow underhanded behavior?

The battle is between servers, not individuals or guilds. If you care about the outcome, then you simply have to acknowledge that the entirety of what that server offers is what you get.

If you don’t care about the outcome, only the fight, then why even comment about what happens when you’re asleep?

Or we could all transfer to Kaineng and be The Best. (You’re totally missing the point.)

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Also wanted to add another observation about WM zergball. We have faced BT that employs similar tactics as WM zergball but nobody has accused BT of botting. So what was it about WM zergball that makes people think they have bots among them?

Well last night I got a chance to go into EB and fight against the famed Jun Gang or whatever his name was from WM. Anyways, I had several suspicious observation that some players in the WM zergball are not entirely human.

Case #1:

WMzergball was defending Quentin that had a hole in the wall with Maguuma zerg on the outside trying to push in. What they would do is gather up in the lord room and then run out the hole in the wall or portal in the door to strike a particular location.

I wanted to test to see how dynamic this WM zergball is at changing target. When the zergbal ran up to the lord room to regroup. I ran up and attacked them by my lonesome self. To my suprise, most of them just ran past me as I attacked them. I was able to slow 5 and only 5 out of the whole 30 of em attacked me. From my observation, they attack an area and are not capable of switching target to hit individual people.

Case #2:

Maguuma breaks through Durios door and are taking down the tower lord. In our previous attempt, the WM zerg ball would charge in behind us and wipe us out. On this second attempt, I positioned myself below the lord room waiting for them to charge us. They indeed charge us at the lord room and I call inc. To my suprise, they did not attack me on their way to the lord room. I had ample time to slow them yet again and drop all my AE on them. This again confirms my suspicion, that this WM zerg is incapable of dynamic target switching. Plus I think they just target ground location and not individual opponents.

Case #3:

The WM zergball came to Valley keep area and tried to set up siege to take out Trebuchets that were sitting high up on a pedestal. You’ll think a highly coordinated zergball of 30 players could get a siege up while under fire. What I saw was maybe 5 people try to build the siege and the other 25 just standing around twidling their thump. They eventually couldn’t build the siege. This makes me think there’s only a few “live” thinker in that zergball of 30.

Mind you this was only a few hours of fighting them last night. So I’m sure people who have fought these guys longer wouldn’t miss these subtle details.

The funny part is that eternal is where the generally uncoordinated randoms go when they want to wvw. There are very few wvw-dedicated groups that only play in eternal. It makes for easy stomping when an organized group goes in there. At least, until people figure out the counter of “moving to the side.”

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Reset is when we all have even populations. It’s the only time this week mag/db/kain will have the same number of people on roughly. Kaineng lost that time period handily. That’s why we say you are carried by oceanics.

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

I thought Kaineng guild [RE] was good

But then I remember them from Darkhaven

Now…..they send 15-20 to wipe on our treb because they didn’t think we had siege??

T1 tactics

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

So what do you get when you add drag and mags score ?
Not quite ours.

Well you see.. some people play because of scores, that’s why they put their oceanic guild on a north american server so they can pvdoor and avoid any real challenges.. others play to have fun.

Gotta say Caen, it was a hell of a good time defending Garrison from DB/Kain for how many hours on reset night. Ultimately this is why I play this game, not to worry about the score at the end of the week, but to come out and put ourselves in challenging situations. Most importantly, to have fun. Also, great clip, and it’s making me want to start recording some fights too.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Honestly, I got more enjoyment out of the attached image. Caen is always a pro poster.

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Hmm, a couple misconceptions going around.

1) Player “skill” is a silly generalization to make, especially when you sweep entire server populations into it. DB/Mag players are not more skilled than Kain players, nor vice versa. The average player skill across all three servers is about the same. All three servers have players who are above average, and players who are below average.

2) The only standout guild in this match-up is War Machine. I feel perfectly comfortable fighting any guild on Mag or Kain, but when I bump into WM, it is clear everyone else on all three servers is outclassed. The discipline, the organization, and the sheer amount of hours WM puts into WvW is admirable. And I respect them a great deal.

3) Whatever “queue” problems actually exist, exist on all three servers. I believe that 70-80 people is the standard population cap on borderlands maps. I have never seen a borderlands map with greater numbers than that from one server.

4) Kain was not beat in the first hours of reset because of the great skill of Mag/DB, nor because of population numbers, or because one server is more skilled. Kain was beat because they holed up in Stonemist at the price of some PPT, and because the defense of Kain bl was disjointed after Mag executed a brilliant rush on Kain garrison in the first few minutes of the match.

Had Kain held its own garrison from reset, all three servers would have been more or less evenly matched scorewise in the first few hours. All this chest-thumping from DB/Mag that we beat Kain in those early hours is silly. We got lucky, in part because I don’t think Kain has ever really had to seriously defend its borderlands on reset before.

A couple misconceptions in this post.

1) Maguuma experienced this last week during our match against FA, which was the first time we faced any competition in a month. We had a lot of players making silly mistakes and I think it’s fair to say that for that reset and the week that preceded it we were on average less skilled than the other servers. In the weeks leading up to that, we had the numbers to stomp regardless of an opponent’s average skill since that tends to snowball. Once we hit the FA wall, we lost a large amount of our fairweather players, and that’s a different issue that they will face in the higher tiers.

2) I’m not sure if you’ve been following the threads, but the counter to WM’s tactic is simply to move to the side of the line they’re running in. Try it next time instead of standing in awe.

4) There are 4 maps in wvw and SM is only on one of them. I wasn’t in eternal, and I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would sacrifice the rest of the map for it, but that’s not why people are saying they were stomped at reset. On WMBL, where all 3 of our servers had equal numbers, WM had trouble even holding their north supply camp for any length of time. Proper play on a map includes defense, so I’m not sure why you’re saying that they only lost that night simply because they lost stuff quickly.

And your last point is kind of what Maguuma forum warriors have been trying to express, albeit in sarcastic ways. They need to learn how to deal with opposition. The karma train is going to end, they will lose a large amount of fairweathers or even large guilds that “get bored” of higher tiers and move on to easier matches. They can win due to coverage until they are matched against servers with similar coverage, and then the deficit in strategy and tactics will begin to show.

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

2) I’m not sure if you’ve been following the threads, but the counter to WM’s tactic is simply to move to the side of the line they’re running in. Try it next time instead of standing in awe.

It’s harder than it sounds, they move fast and put down a lot of crowd control and mass stealth as they charge. A good player can manage it without too much trouble, but if your escape skills are on cooldown they will probably kill you, and all the guys your teammates downed will rally. So a group taking on WM will need decent numbers to ensure they can pull a few people out of the ball through all of the condition removal, then finish them before the next pass. It also needs all of those players to be individually good at evading zergs, because one weak player gives them a lot of rallies.

There are weaknesses to WMs tactics, and a bit of flexibility would make them a lot stronger, but they’re still an effective guild and fun to play against.

[WäR]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

WM is ok. BT from FA is more impressive in my eyes. There are others, but FA was our last match up so that one sticks out atm.

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Not quite ours.

Well you see.. some people play because of scores, that’s why they put their oceanic guild on a north american server so they can pvdoor and avoid any real challenges.. others play to have fun.

Gotta say Caen, it was a hell of a good time defending Garrison from DB/Kain for how many hours on reset night. Ultimately this is why I play this game, not to worry about the score at the end of the week, but to come out and put ourselves in challenging situations. Most importantly, to have fun. Also, great clip, and it’s making me want to start recording some fights too.

I agree. We’ve had alot of good fights this week despite the crap on the forums.

Also that was a nice portal. They just melted lol.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Also wanted to add another observation about WM zergball. We have faced BT that employs similar tactics as WM zergball but nobody has accused BT of botting. So what was it about WM zergball that makes people think they have bots among them?

Well last night I got a chance to go into EB and fight against the famed Jun Gang or whatever his name was from WM. Anyways, I had several suspicious observation that some players in the WM zergball are not entirely human.

Case #1:

WMzergball was defending Quentin that had a hole in the wall with Maguuma zerg on the outside trying to push in. What they would do is gather up in the lord room and then run out the hole in the wall or portal in the door to strike a particular location.

I wanted to test to see how dynamic this WM zergball is at changing target. When the zergbal ran up to the lord room to regroup. I ran up and attacked them by my lonesome self. To my suprise, most of them just ran past me as I attacked them. I was able to slow 5 and only 5 out of the whole 30 of em attacked me. From my observation, they attack an area and are not capable of switching target to hit individual people.

Case #2:

Maguuma breaks through Durios door and are taking down the tower lord. In our previous attempt, the WM zerg ball would charge in behind us and wipe us out. On this second attempt, I positioned myself below the lord room waiting for them to charge us. They indeed charge us at the lord room and I call inc. To my suprise, they did not attack me on their way to the lord room. I had ample time to slow them yet again and drop all my AE on them. This again confirms my suspicion, that this WM zerg is incapable of dynamic target switching. Plus I think they just target ground location and not individual opponents.

Case #3:

The WM zergball came to Valley keep area and tried to set up siege to take out Trebuchets that were sitting high up on a pedestal. You’ll think a highly coordinated zergball of 30 players could get a siege up while under fire. What I saw was maybe 5 people try to build the siege and the other 25 just standing around twidling their thump. They eventually couldn’t build the siege. This makes me think there’s only a few “live” thinker in that zergball of 30.

Mind you this was only a few hours of fighting them last night. So I’m sure people who have fought these guys longer wouldn’t miss these subtle details.

The funny part is that eternal is where the generally uncoordinated randoms go when they want to wvw. There are very few wvw-dedicated groups that only play in eternal. It makes for easy stomping when an organized group goes in there. At least, until people figure out the counter of “moving to the side.”

This is kinda funny to read cause last week when i was up against WM I noticed that I was just picking them off 1 by 1 real slowly as they ran up a tower on YBBL and noone ever targeted me. It was probably around a minute and a half of me downing about 4 of them, and not 1 person targeted me. I eventually just jumped off and ran away not thinking of it too much. They just run in a line around the map and do circles and crap…. but could do so much more with their #’s and voice communications….

I dont want to make accusations but oddly the botting thing makes sense

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Case #1:

Case #2:

Case #3:

This post is so full of fail. For the first two ‘cases’, it’s called being good players and understanding how to play WvW. Why would members of the zerg stop to deal with one member, who is hardly going to do anything to them at all if ignored? The guild claim NPC is much more important of a target to take down in lords room than any players, and if people stop to attack the one fool who is trying to distract the enemy force, it slows down the capture. Focused fire is the best fire. WM players are very disciplined, they attack who/what Jang attacks without question. In terms of defending, your priority is always to be in the lords room. If you’re in the lords room then the enemy cannot cap the structure until you are dead. Zergs that get caught up on single players are poorly disciplined, they should always be going as fast as they can to the commander and/or the target.

The last case is something that no one can answer other than WM. I have played WvW with WM many times from when they were on SBI, and I can recall times where we would sit there and auto attack reinforced gates to death from as much as 50% ‘health’. No one expects the zerg to sit there and auto attack a gate to death, and it is a lot easier to focus siege on enemy siege, than it is to pick off a loose zerg that is using their skills on a gate.

WM and Jang Gun know how to play WvW, they’ve been at the top of T1 and played against most of the good guilds in the American server scene. No one in T1 ever accused WM of botting, perhaps it’s just the lower server players lack of understanding of WvW that results in this conclusion.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

No one in T1 ever accused WM of botting, perhaps it’s just the lower server players lack of understanding of WvW that results in this conclusion.

Uh, Kain is historically the lower tiered server. Mag’s been near the top since the dawn of time.

in WvW

The Mexican Cookie.3690

No one in T1 ever accused WM of botting, perhaps it’s just the lower server players lack of understanding of WvW that results in this conclusion.

Uh, Kain is historically the lower tiered server. Mag’s been near the top since the dawn of time.

WM weren’t always in kain, they started off in Storm bluff isle, a server which spent most of its time in T1. WM is the guild in topic, not kaineng as the server. Obviously WM wouldn’t have been a concern to lower tier server population if they weren’t in their tier….

i.e. WM used to only play against T1 guilds/players, those players never accused WM of botting. Now WM are playing against lower tier guilds/players, and they get accused of botting.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Case #1:

Case #2:

Case #3:

This post is so full of fail. For the first two ‘cases’, it’s called being good players and understanding how to play WvW. Why would members of the zerg stop to deal with one member, who is hardly going to do anything to them at all if ignored? The guild claim NPC is much more important of a target to take down in lords room than any players, and if people stop to attack the one fool who is trying to distract the enemy force, it slows down the capture. Focused fire is the best fire. WM players are very disciplined, they attack who/what Jang attacks without question. In terms of defending, your priority is always to be in the lords room. If you’re in the lords room then the enemy cannot cap the structure until you are dead. Zergs that get caught up on single players are poorly disciplined, they should always be going as fast as they can to the commander and/or the target.

The last case is something that no one can answer other than WM. I have played WvW with WM many times from when they were on SBI, and I can recall times where we would sit there and auto attack reinforced gates to death from as much as 50% ‘health’. No one expects the zerg to sit there and auto attack a gate to death, and it is a lot easier to focus siege on enemy siege, than it is to pick off a loose zerg that is using their skills on a gate.

WM and Jang Gun know how to play WvW, they’ve been at the top of T1 and played against most of the good guilds in the American server scene. No one in T1 ever accused WM of botting, perhaps it’s just the lower server players lack of understanding of WvW that results in this conclusion.

except usually it isn’t 1 guy trying to pick off the wm train, its 10 spamming aoe and cc onto it. the train’s one track mind gets it killed as it has no flexibility to adapt to different targets and different battlefield situations.

i dont think they’re botting, they are just trained, and know of one way to play the game. they get shut down against competent and smart opponents, but roll over random zergs. it works well for the most part, but the higher up you go, the less effective it will be.

(edited by wads.5730)

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

WM weren’t always in kain, they started off in Storm bluff isle, a server which spent most of its time in T1. WM is the guild in topic, not kaineng as the server. Obviously WM wouldn’t have been a concern to lower tier server population if they weren’t in their tier….

i.e. WM used to only play against T1 guilds/players, those players never accused WM of botting. Now WM are playing against lower tier guilds/players, and they get accused of botting.

And again, there is nothing lower tier about Maguuma. We’ve been hovering the top since the game started. JQ/SoS/BG were all lower tiered than Mag for months.

WM hasn’t shown anything new to Maguuma, I promise you.

in WvW

The Mexican Cookie.3690

And again, there is nothing lower tier about Maguuma. We’ve been hovering the top since the game started. JQ/SoS/BG were all lower tiered than Mag for months.

WM hasn’t shown anything new to Maguuma, I promise you.

If Maguuma aren’t throwing bot accusations, then it doesn’t apply to Mag. My statement comes from observations from the match-up threads as Kaineng climbed out of T8. I’d like to mention that Maguuma hasn’t faced SBI or JQ in nearly 4 months, so I think your statistic there may be a bit exaggerated. May be relevant for BG and SoS, though. Doesn’t bother me, Maguuma were and are lower quality than T1, so Maguuma are lower tier.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

It’s like talking with a really bad lawyer. He gets your point and attempts to dance around the issue, but he’s just not any good at it.

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

I noticed something very odd about the WM zerg in EBG last night. There was a thief infront of the zerg and the whole group of 40+ WM players followed his moves exactly. And I mean exactly. He did the little jump puzzle to get the vista at the Magumma Vally Keep and then fell off the wall next to it. The entire zerg, every single one of them, jumped up to the vista, jumped over to the wall, and fell off in the same spot he did. Just makes you look twice when you see that. It looked strange.

30 minutes after that, we were in SM, wiped by WM and I stayed down in the castle just because it was so interesting watching their zerg. When our group was wiped, the WM zerg went to the supply depot and repaired a reinforced gate from zero to full in about 10 seconds, moving all in one big ball no bigger than a combo field, all 40 of them. I have never seen that. No one jumping, no one dodge rolling, no one out of formation, no individual movements at all, no one lagging behind, literally perfect.

Call it what you want, I don’t know what they are doing.. But it is definitely interesting, and makes you look twice. I just have to laugh it is so odd.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

You’re absolutely correct about Kain being a historically lower tiered server (dead last sounds about right) but I question what you consider “near the top.”

According to http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/2#history, last week was the first time you broke top-10, meaning you’ve floating in tier 4 (or lower) the entire time. Not to take anything away from Maguuma; I’ve had a great time fighting you all and you guys have some of the best militia I’ve seen in a looooooooooong time. Just curious.

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

[WM is botting/multiboxing…]

Your rhetoric is so full of kitten. Rather then keep spewing it, try actually running with their zergball. Also try to find them zerging with only WM and no random so you won’t be confused.

I don’t give a kitten about their history either. Maybe no one noticed before, maybe they just started recently, or maybe they really are braindead. Doesn’t matter, people are just stating their observations. I didn’t believe the claims either until I saw it for myself.

All someone needs to do to avoid being targeted is step to the side out of auto attack range. They can be literally standing next to the zerg just out of melee range or following right behind them attacking and they wont be touched (except by other randoms running with the zerg).

Have you ever noticed their zerg split up? Even when it makes sense to mop up and capture a circle? I haven’t. I don’t think they can.

I’ll post a video tomorrow so you or anyone else can draw their own conclusion on whether its bots or just braindead. It’s an almost pure WM zerg trying to take a camp from what starts at around 6 players and gradually builds up over 5+ minutes. All they need to do is split up and clear the circle but they can’t do it. They can’t even stop us from ressing the supervisor over and over. They keep running through like a blind bull ignoring everything except what’s in front of them and the only reason anyone’s in front of them is because the constant stealth culling abuse.

Ultimately they leave for no apparent reason while still heavily outnumbering us and still completely ignoring anyone who attack them from the side or behind while they’re leaving. If you think that’s organized and ‘being good at WvW’ I want to know who brainwashed you… Actually I’m surprised no one else has posted videos like this since I’m sure we have lots of clips like it.

For anyone on Maguuma or DB, try attacking their zergball from the sides or behind. The only people who will ‘see’ you are randoms tagging along with the zerg.

@the rest of Kaineng, nothing against your server as a whole. You have a whole lot of people and good coverage but almost no roaming presense and a very suspicious guild.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Soo…
Anyone got tips to beat Kaineng?
Dont want it to be a total blowout on reset =|

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

[WM is botting/multiboxing…]

Your rhetoric is so full of kitten. Rather then keep spewing it, try actually running with their zergball. Also try to find them zerging with only WM and no random so you won’t be confused.

I don’t give a kitten about their history either. Maybe no one noticed before, maybe they just started recently, or maybe they really are braindead. Doesn’t matter, people are just stating their observations. I didn’t believe the claims either until I saw it for myself.

All someone needs to do to avoid being targeted is step to the side out of auto attack range. They can be literally standing next to the zerg just out of melee range or following right behind them attacking and they wont be touched (except by other randoms running with the zerg).

Have you ever noticed their zerg split up? Even when it makes sense to mop up and capture a circle? I haven’t. I don’t think they can.

I’ll post a video tomorrow so you or anyone else can draw their own conclusion on whether its bots or just braindead. It’s an almost pure WM zerg trying to take a camp from what starts at around 6 players and gradually builds up over 5+ minutes. All they need to do is split up and clear the circle but they can’t do it. They can’t even stop us from ressing the supervisor over and over. They keep running through like a blind bull ignoring everything except what’s in front of them and the only reason anyone’s in front of them is because the constant stealth culling abuse.

Ultimately they leave for no apparent reason while still heavily outnumbering us and still completely ignoring anyone who attack them from the side or behind while they’re leaving. If you think that’s organized and ‘being good at WvW’ I want to know who brainwashed you… Actually I’m surprised no one else has posted videos like this since I’m sure we have lots of clips like it.

For anyone on Maguuma or DB, try attacking their zergball from the sides or behind. The only people who will ‘see’ you are randoms tagging along with the zerg.

@the rest of Kaineng, nothing against your server as a whole. You have a whole lot of people and good coverage but almost no roaming presense and a very suspicious guild.

I shall introduce you to a new and wonderful word.

The word is “farming”.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Soo…

You don’t have the population.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Not quite ours.

Woo! I saw myself + PYRO in that clip. That was a ridiculously profitable night.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Soo…

Sorry. I know how you feel because Mag will be in a blowout match next week too, and everyone is dreading it. We really don’t know how the hell we’re doing to spend a week. Maybe we can do some PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I just, I mean.. what – this is pure gold. Good lord I haven’t had a chuckle like that for a while.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals