2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Ok, ok, I’ll admit it, “NSP”. ALS has no skills; we never roam, we only zerg; plus, the moment Kodiak turns his tag off everything goes to kitten, AR loses every capture point it owns and starts blowing up Kodiak’s cellphone with “Commander?”, “Grub?”, “Stonemist?”

I can’t even get out of Citadel anymore because you kill me as soon as [Determined] ends.

its just my whispers that blow up really,. I imagine you all sit in citadel and watch the borderland get rolled when i go to sleep. Terrible dreams i have.

was fun tonight bp, went 3/3 on keep defense! that makes… 11/11 this week so far. I’m loving this break that im taking.

IKR? The whispers! But, you’d need to go to bed to have dreams. Go to bed.

Last night’s BP golems were good fun, though, even if we’re supposed to be taking a break and didn’t: Exceptions to every rule.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

@Once

In short not everyone is a hacker Ive seen people do some crazy kitten since I started playing this game a few weeks ago. Some dude today whispered me from another server telling me that he reported me for hacking!! Really? I was told that was a hack in itself there HackerTeivospy. So why dont you guys start pointing fingers at the real people ruining this game on your own home turf!! Also please leave Fox guild out of this I was in their guild but no longer are. I left Fox because they are good peeps and dont deserve all the harassment either. They were defending me because thats what guilds do. A few of them were with me the other day when my bug started and they knew it was just some freak weird crap going on. SO please just leave them out of it!!

Its funny how your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOwQII2nOb0 looks EXACTLY like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmOi5Yf9h0

Do I need to post my video of you last night running circles at Mach 5 around my party of 3 while /laughing to drill home the point?

I have zero respect for you and what you’re doing is giving your guild and server a worthless name. Obviously you don’t give a kitten, however, or you’d keep your ‘glitched client’ back at home in Lions Arch and not abuse it in WvW.

Grow a pair and stay the hell out of the borderlands dude.

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@Osif

Will be looking for you then!

I remember your asura warrior, he was a pain in the uterus.

You were tanky a lot if I remember huh? :P

I love fighting warrior 100b, it’s usually a coin toss, who can bait there oponent, making them dodge or pop defensive cooldown before going for the combo.

Not sure you are 100b tho?

Yup, Asura. I’ll never be a little biznatch 100b warrior though.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

@Skarllok

Wow Oh my god.

I just got forum stomped

I really like to gives excuses, as I can feel better after I lose a fight!

I also thought using encounter with randoms as an example was OK, since you did it with your previous post. Just wanted to send you back the ball.

I fail to find my others posts filled with excuses. I’m bad at this too!

Overall, I’m happy to see you guys talk about me in your guild. Man I didn’t know I had such an impact on ENVY. I gotta admit it hurts my feeling a bit.

And you are right, I’m pretty average, and I’m pretty much a dBag(Anvil Plant can attest the last part). Sadly, your mesmer not being able to kill me in a 3vs2 must mean ahe is also pretty average, especially since she had to run a couple of time to survive. Tell her to add me as a friend, we shall talk about it between average people!

I’m not wishing to be taken seriously! I just want to continu my roaming, and give props to people that deserve it. Just for you, I will take the time in each one of my post, to write that I died a lot more then I killed people.

By the way, your two mesmer are among the best mesmer I fought. And I love how the female one have a different build from the usual shatter mesmer. Tho the PAXA char mesmer is still the best I ever fought, from any class.

Pleasure to have a discusion with you.

Edit : Was it a bit too much passive-aggresive? I don’t want to cause any hateful discusion in your guild chat!

I’m guessing this was yesterday with me and Andro fighting some random people in the camp south of hills ?

Fun fights even though we was out numbered and you held the camp with siege in it. We still did our thing.

/me mounts another head on my fireplace. I’m starting to run out of room!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@moutzaheadin

Yeah that was it.

I didn’t fight much in the camp, I was mostly there on the bridge, and that was awful for me.

I got my kitten kick on that bridge. I have a very hard time vs mesmer.

And I was surprised by that SPLT ranger that was with you, after I left, I had some really really cool duel with him.

I had to adapt my build just for you guys

That female bunker mesmer is Andro? I had a really great and long fight with her in a semi group fight. It was inbetween the 2 south tower. Ask her about it. That was a lot of fun.

We started outnumbered, then we outnumbered her, couldn’t kill her. Ended with us having to run because her ally came back. But it was an amazing fight.

Hoping to cross your path again!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Once.4536

Once.4536

@Once

In short not everyone is a hacker Ive seen people do some crazy kitten since I started playing this game a few weeks ago. Some dude today whispered me from another server telling me that he reported me for hacking!! Really? I was told that was a hack in itself there HackerTeivospy. So why dont you guys start pointing fingers at the real people ruining this game on your own home turf!! Also please leave Fox guild out of this I was in their guild but no longer are. I left Fox because they are good peeps and dont deserve all the harassment either. They were defending me because thats what guilds do. A few of them were with me the other day when my bug started and they knew it was just some freak weird crap going on. SO please just leave them out of it!!

Its funny how your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOwQII2nOb0 looks EXACTLY like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmOi5Yf9h0

Do I need to post my video of you last night running circles at Mach 5 around my party of 3 while /laughing to drill home the point?

I have zero respect for you and what you’re doing is giving your guild and server a worthless name. Obviously you don’t give a kitten, however, or you’d keep your ‘glitched client’ back at home in Lions Arch and not abuse it in WvW.

Grow a pair and stay the hell out of the borderlands dude.

Keep reporting me and Ill continue to play whenever and however I feel like Until Anet tells me Im hacking all of you haters can STFU. Ive done nothing wrong Ive been trying ot fix it.
Response Via Email (Ashe) 02/18/2013 09:27 AM
Hi Ralph.

Thank you for providing us with the results of the PingPlotter test.

We are thinking this issue may be connection based, as there appears to be quite a bit of packet loss in your connection, and so in order to rule this out we’d like to test your connection using a proxy service. NCsoft does not support or recommend the use of proxies when playing Guild Wars 2, but it might demonstrate that the issue is with the routing of the packets going from your system to the servers. www.lowerping.com and WTFast.com have free trials that could be used if you would like to perform this test. Please let us know the results if you decide to give this a try.

This is not intended as a permanent solution. We are requesting this so that we can test whether allowing a proxy service to alter your connection route will improve your connectivity to our servers.

Please let us know the results.

Regards,
Ashe
NCsoft Technical Support
As far as other people go I did not speed up a video I used a free trial software to record it, yes the wheel sped up because I was zoning into the WvW where my problem is. I am not flying its not a speed hack!! Everyone else is moving fast and glitchy on my screen because eveything is moving fast even the time is counting fast. If you look in my video it was night and then day several times in 6 mins!!
Do you people read rules?
Guild Wars 2 Forum Code of Conduct
Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members or in character assassination. Posts that attack another member, that single out a player for ridicule, or that accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice.
(f) Additional License Restrictions – You acknowledge You will not directly or indirectly:
(i) reverse engineer, translate, adapt, disassemble, decompile, or reduce to any human-perceivable form, any Software or parts thereof;
(ii) copy, distribute or reproduce any Service, Content, Software, or parts thereof;
(iii) modify, or create a derivative work of or based on, any Service, Content, Software, or parts thereof; and/or
(iv) sell, sub-license, rent, lease, grant a security interest in, borrow, lend, loan, network or engage in any activity that could in any way transfer or provide others access to any Service, Content, Software, or parts thereof, including but not limited to any serial code number, access key or the like.
If I was breaking these rules and I told on myself and tech support has been working with me for 2 days now to fix it Do think I would still be able to login? Like I said before you are going to think im hacking if it makes your feel better and so be it. But really you should focus on the real hackers!!!>>>>

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Well then, It must have something to do with a tear in the space time continiuum…

I’d check your attic for dudes with phasers. Don’t worry, you can easily kill the ones in red shirts, just don’t attack the ones with yellow shirts they can one shot you.

What you’re saying happened in that vid is not possible. I think this is just a bad troll now.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

You people are incredible. I am going to now video tape every moment of my game play in WvW and everytime I see one of you kittens doing somthing thats not possible IM going to blast your little 40 year old virgin kitten on these forums!! Everytime Starting with the first guy that accused me of hacking the same guy that Whisper me in game from NSP server. Can someone tell me how he did that? I believe thats a hack!! LOL is my last comments on this garbage Just LOL!!!

I believe you are bugged etc.. But I’m just going to say being able to whisper you from NSP is not a hack.. Your name is plastered all over the forums, it’s obvious who you are, you can whisper anyone on any server if you know the name.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

You are able to whisper and join grps with other people on different servers. This been has been around since release.

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

You people are incredible. I am going to now video tape every moment of my game play in WvW and everytime I see one of you kittens doing somthing thats not possible IM going to blast your little 40 year old virgin kitten on these forums!! Everytime Starting with the first guy that accused me of hacking the same guy that Whisper me in game from NSP server. Can someone tell me how he did that? I believe thats a hack!! LOL is my last comments on this garbage Just LOL!!!

No one else is hacking from either of the three servers. We’ve got rid of all of them through reports. So please provide a video of it, we’ll be waiting a long, long time. No need to speed up a video either, to make a false claim.

Whispering someone from any server is not an exploit. See my name; “jkctmc8754”? That is all you need to know to send me mail, and/or whispers. It’s part of the game, for whatever reason.

It’s pretty odd that out of hundreds of thousands of players, you are the only one having this issue. So I am not buying into your hoax, and even though you currently have the GW2 Tech staff chasing ghosts with your elaborate story, eventually they will catch on.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey guys can I ask that you stop arguing over who’s hacking or not? Anet will take care of it.

Let’s talk about more important things. Like how Anvil’s keep defence is now 11/12.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Hey guys can I ask that you stop arguing over who’s hacking or not? Anet will take care of it.

Let’s talk about more important things. Like how Anvil’s keep defence is now 11/12.

I would if I hadn’t seen a Golem racing across the map. <sad face>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

And here I was looking forward to telling my hubbin I was a virgin…

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

man you guys need to leave that guy alone, i’ve already called him out as a hacker now he keeps posting nonsense and some of you are like so hilarious because you’re on the fence now. Not on the fence because you’re not sure, but on the fence because you don’t want to be labelled wrong if it turns out it wasn’t what you thought. Thats the kind of stuff a coward does.

On the off chance he isn’t hacking, he is at the very least exploiting his glitch. People have posted videos of this how he /laughs and tauns people, how he moves golems around and how he damages others while doing this. If I was experiencing a bug similar to this I wouldn’t on one hand mess with people in wvw then on the other hand claim I am a victim on the forums and that the people calling me out on what I do are the actual ones at fault. That alone should tell you his character and not to believe a word he says.

I agree with evilzara 50%, I don’t think a net will do anything about it since they only ban for people making money off crafting recipes and not actual exploits. I do think all of you should drop it though because the guys been already called out (by several people), he’s made his statement, and now he keeps making statements and then you guys make statements and everyones making statements and none of you are being men. He’s apparently been kicked out of his guild and thats good enough, if he wants to abuse his “bug” (which he is) let him, as long as he doesn’t represent a guild and ruin their names as well. I’d rather have FOX be known as the “bad @ pvp guild” not the “hacker guild” and I’m sure they would agree with that statement.

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

not really buying into the elaborate “glitch” story either, but even if it is a “glitch” as he says…from everyone else’s complaints it sounds like he is abusing thhe problem by by rubbing it in opponents faces, emoting all over them, and even moving taking advantage with golems. I highly doubt Anet would approve of THAT behavior glitch or not…

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

also to that BP raid I kited earlier and wasted 2 minutes of your time, and probably 20-36 minutes total time of each and every one of your players in that zerg

This is what I was listening to, i hope every time you hear this song you remember the pain i inflicted on all of you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPCXlf9LLY

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

BTW, thanks to BP for the badges this morning at Bluevale refuge. You guys seemingly kept lining up out of Bay for a shot from my ballista perched up on the archway. Unfortunately, nothing much came of it…I think we held that camp for an hour or so until I bounced out to go cap some other stuff…but it still was fun blasting you guys to smithereens. =)

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Hello,
I am the leader of a small guild on Ferguson’s Crossing. We have been there since the 3 day head start and have all the upgrades but are just completely tired of being so outnumbered in WvW. It’s making people start to hate Guild Wars. We have been looking at this Tier and it looks like you guys have the most balance in WvW. I know that leaving means we will lose all of our influence and upgrades for the guild but like I said, we are just tired of being rolled over in WvW. All I ask is which server do you think would be a good fit for our guild in this Tier?

Thanks!

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hello,
I am the leader of a small guild on Ferguson’s Crossing. We have been there since the 3 day head start and have all the upgrades but are just completely tired of being so outnumbered in WvW. It’s making people start to hate Guild Wars. We have been looking at this Tier and it looks like you guys have the most balance in WvW. I know that leaving means we will lose all of our influence and upgrades for the guild but like I said, we are just tired of being rolled over in WvW. All I ask is which server do you think would be a good fit for our guild in this Tier?

Thanks!

Well the other guilds which came from Ferg(myself included), ended up on NSP, which also has the least population of the 3.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

AR is always looking for new guilds to add to the alliance and work in conjunction with. We would be happy to have you.

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hello,

Thanks!

Flip a coin and decide. Each server has its strength and weaknesses.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hello,

Thanks!

I’d choose NSP.
We usually come last by a tiny fraction of points due to numbers and such.
But I have to say we have the biggest laugh on this server.

This week though? NSP is just trying its hardest. We could always do with some help.

www.shiverpeaks.com

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Hello,

Thanks!

I’d say it depends on the number you are bringing. All 3 of us are very evenly matched. but in terms of fit I’d ask you what you want to do. If you only 5-man, duo, solo, Don’t go to NSP. They have less people overall, but already have more small group game than AR or BP combined. As such, transferring to AR or BP would help fill the gap and give you the best opportunity to face off with other small groups. If you like running larger groups than that, then AR or NSP would be where you are needed more, as BP has more overall population, but keep in mind that NSP does have the lowest pop, so the argument could easily be made to go to NSP before AR.

Personality wise, I can tell you that if it doesn’t phase you to win 2nd every week and you like good fights over winning first place, Come to AR. Our BL is where most of the action goes down. If you prefer EB, We could definitely use you as BP and NSP have more organized EB crews than we do, so you could really help us out.

Really, with these 3 servers though, you can’t go wrong. Don’t mind the forum drama, when the match up is as stable as ours is, we have to manufacture our own out of game entertainment. Its not like we can complain about any one server being OP here, so its just nitpicking nonsense.

Good luck, and if you end up on AR and you need any assistance integrating to the server or help understanding how to get in contact with the larger guilds, just ask anyone with an AR tag here or add me and we can point you in the right direction.

Happy Hunting!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Go to AR or BP, there are more small groups for you to fight against on NSP!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

nsp if you have a good number of people that work well together and with others since nsp loses because of a numbers thing i feel. We def have the superior small group pvp but that doesn’t do much for the whole macro aspect of wvw (altho it def is fun to wipe bad AR zergs with 3 or 4 others and then have AR deny it ever happened)

Don’t go to AR, AR is worst server i made a rap about it once. BP is fun tho

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I wouldn’t consider TTA small. If I remember right they would feild upto 20+.

Lukain you picked the right tier for sure. I personally like it here after some adjusting. As for which server you choose that’s up to you. Both BP and AR have bigger wvw populations then NSP. For me personally its win win to what server you take your guild to. As I have some friends in TTA if they come to NSP. If you decide to go elsewhere like AR or BP I’d get to spike your eye and hang your head on my fireplace with the rest of my collection.

The choice is yours , its a smart move. Seeya soon.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

To the [CoM] ele in blue and gold, I really enjoyed our fights in NS BL. Especially the one just north of middle island there.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Lukain you picked the right tier for sure. I personally like it here after some adjusting. As for which server you choose that’s up to you. Both BP and AR have bigger wvw populations then NSP. For me personally its win win to what server you take your guild to. As I have some friends in TTA if they come to NSP. If you decide to go elsewhere like AR or BP I’d get to spike your eye and hang your head on my fireplace with the rest of my collection.

If you are a part of a ganking troll group that makes no contribution to WvW, join NSP. BP or AR either should be fun for you.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

That video that was link was sped up. Had to be.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Hello,

Thanks!

Come to NSP, we need the numbers.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

in WvW

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Dear [TTA],

Please go to AR or BP. We don’t need you.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Dear [TTA],

Lol Viohlent, we haven’t decided yet. Our choices so far are narrowed down to NSP or BP. We’re all still talking about it.

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Just wanna say we had soooooo much fun in NSP tonight !!! We let the walls fall down on our tower so we could farm your badges and Os sent wave after wave after wave TYVM for the full bags of loot! Nice try on them portal bombs you got close but you made us all sad when you stopped coming. Better work on your BP alliance better Rob cuz you need back up! Ah but what was that when you couldnt take our tower with walls down for 2 hours you turned on the BP tower , I know because we went over there and wiped you for BP and ran back… your welcome BP.What was that 2 hrs of non- stop rushing into our siege to die , I lost count after we killed wave 8 of all you. I would have loved to see your guys map chat it must have been awsome!!!! Everyone from Anvil Rock who was there says TY we all had a great time we laughed , we looted , we logged cya laterz!

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

A Salute to my cross realm Norn Brothers.

Wala
Snacks
and Brulor.

Fun fights , lets do it again.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Dear PAXA.

Please stop recruiting. You’ve gone from a predictable good gank squad to an awful mini zerg.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@ Kodiack.

Stop posting so kitten much.. kthxbai..

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Dear PAXA.

Please stop recruiting. You’ve gone from a predictable good gank squad to an awful mini zerg.

-K

7 people doesn’t make a mini zerg, especially considering your zerg standards. What was awful is what we’ve been doing to you tonight. It’s like throwing dodgeballs at the kitten kids in class, we’re starting to feel bad about it now.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Had a good time in BP BL running around with Paxa. I’m gonna give them props, since there seems to be a lot of haters. Still can’t figure that out…. Point is to keep the other servers busy in their borderlands capping camps to pull from other places you are having a hard time defending. Seems like we are doing a pretty good job of that this weekittenep it up. Nice to see the NSP pride in full force!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Dear [TTA],

Lol Viohlent, we haven’t decided yet. Our choices so far are narrowed down to NSP or BP. We’re all still talking about it.

No really… Go to BP then.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Dear [TTA],

…Please just go to BP/AR. No offence but it’s gonna be corny if it’s the same set of people from Ferg all over again.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

Wala
Snacks
and Bulor.

-K

20 min brawl with a toughness/stability ranger…..

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Wala
Snacks
and Brulor.

-K

Yah, good fights. Always fun to have a change of pace.

PS: Bulor* (aka THE testpig)

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

no silly, that was MY keep defense. Doesn’t count against me if im not playing.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

dear ladi3s of wvw, this song goes out from me to all of you <3

~~~~~

Someone on AR tell the lead moob member that they need to get out of wvw and be a family guild

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Nice try BP.

^..^

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

If you are a part of a ganking troll group that makes no contribution to WvW, join NSP. BP or AR either should be fun for you.

Someone seems really mad…did you get ganked repeatedly?

As for “no contribution” I do believe your ganking helped NSP in some fashion…

Dear [TTA],

NSP would probably be your best choice, nothing is more fun than being the constant underdog in the match. Nothing also beats the satisfaction of proving the other servers wrong when you beat them either.

Besides, joining NSP would also mean that your group does not get wiped by Sekz. Going by Plok’s reaction it seems to cause a very serious case of the mads. I think that is something to be avoided at all costs.

Nice try BP.

^..^

All they achieved was Bay this time, and they only held that for about fifteen minutes. Wonder if that was the response they expected from those NSP noobs…

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

LOL omfg paxa just golem rushed our garrison. I’m dying right now hahahahaha

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

@Once

So basically, you make up an elaborate story to get the tech team to chase a make believe issue, that only one person out of hundreds of thousands has? Bravo, your level of contemptibility is astounding.

Eventually they will catch onto your scheme, and you’ll get what you very well deserve.

Agreed. Sorry Once, i dont belive you at all. If yer game was seriously messed up, wouldnt you put any effort in to troubleshoot it?

Personally if i was having this issue, first thing i would do is reinstall/download the game. Update all my drivers. If that didnt fix it, i would reinstall windows from scratch.

Now if the issue still persisted, im pretty sure that rules out my computer as the issue.

Next i would look into my network. Are you on wireless? Try running a network cable to your pc and see if that resolves it.

That doesnt work? Ok the problem lies somewhere between your cable/dsl modem and Anet. Call your ISP and have them test your connection.

Now once all thats ruled out, then you send a ticket into ANET if the issue persists.

I doubt you have done any of the above.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update for all you guys at work.
Night shift my dears.
Don’t you just love the smell of SM in the morning.

Before and after score shots of Birds short reign.
Cause I gotta work and make the monies.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Kalkz

Seasons Greetings from StoneMist Castle