2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jaheem.1236

jaheem.1236

I just wanted to say that 2G is one of the best commanders we have on AR, and I have been in his groups many times and see how he can really see what the enemy is doing and goes for the kill. One thing that pisses me off is that so many on EB troll him and that makes him not want to go to EB even though he really likes EB, but now it is torture for him to be there, and he is not coming to WvW as much as he used to. So to end this, AR is AR’s worst enemy! LONG LIVE THE ZERG!

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Hello,
I am the leader of a small guild on Ferguson’s Crossing. We have been there since the 3 day head start and have all the upgrades but are just completely tired of being so outnumbered in WvW. It’s making people start to hate Guild Wars. We have been looking at this Tier and it looks like you guys have the most balance in WvW. I know that leaving means we will lose all of our influence and upgrades for the guild but like I said, we are just tired of being rolled over in WvW. All I ask is which server do you think would be a good fit for our guild in this Tier?

Thanks!

Didja decide yet? I’ve been gone for a bit, so I’m only just seeing this. I just wanted to point out that Borlis has cookies…

~nods~

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I just wanted to point out that Borlis has cookies…

~nods~

They do, but wouldn’t you prefer the *fresh cookies of NSP instead.. We also have beer, and sekz, lots of sekz.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

LOL omfg paxa just golem rushed our garrison. I’m dying right now hahahahaha

o.O SPCA != Paxa. Apparently I can’t even help out some friends without causing forum drama between Als and Paxa now.

no drama at all, like i said i encourage you all to use “siege”.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

no drama at all, like i said i encourage you all to use “siege”.

You sure that’s what you were saying?

just because you all werent wearing your PAXA tags doesn’t mean its not you. I know that furry charr mesmer from nsp anywhere. You can wear SPEC tag all day, still saw you all in golems at garrison water gate.

haha

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

OK … NEWSFLASH … Anvil Rock does NOT have a high WvW population, it has always made due with what it has. ALS does run large groups, and that is what that guild does, it is an integral part of AR’s overall WvW. I think that there are just times when taking a break from WvW can be a healthy thing to do, so more power to them for taking it easy a week.

I am tired of hearing about NSP having the lowest population, sorry, you don’t. Are you outmanned on some maps? Sure, so is AR, we just don’t constantly cry about it. Do you have the same population you had at launch, nope, but that hardly makes you the least populated WvW server.

There are a handful of decent sized guilds that WvW regularly, and a small handful. If Anvil makes you feel like you have less people, then we must be doing something right. I have only NOT had the outmanned buff on one map this entire round, which makes for excellent loot drops, and I missed it.

But stop kidding yourselves Shiverpeaks, you have a nearly identical population in WvW that AR does, and neither of us have near the WvW pop that BP does consistently. Sorry, just get really tired of the forum QQ from one of the servers in this match up, it’s a sad excuse and it’s getting old and tired.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I just wanted to point out that Borlis has cookies…

~nods~

They do, but wouldn’t you prefer the *fresh cookies of NSP instead.. We also have beer, and sekz, lots of sekz.

Well crap…I’m sold…where do I sign up?

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Hahahaha @smitry and birds memes! Perfect example of our servers attitude and situation!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

I’ll just repost something I wrote a few weeks back since it covers pretty much all that needs to be said. I’ll throw GOAT in there too for the lolz.

“As for ALS and GOAT who keep on trying to diss PAXA, [and in this particular situation other small guilds on NSP] I’m glad we screwed with your zergs enough to have this profound of an impact on your mostly terrible guilds.
I can only imagine in guild chat (or vent) something along the lines of -
-“BWAH, what just happend to us?”
-“Oh, it’s PAXA, keyboard turn to them and press #1 guys!”
-“Yeah get them! RAWWRRR!”
-“Hahahahaha, look they’re running away! CHASE THEM UNTIL THEY DIE!”
-“ kitten I chased too far and died, come rez me and we can continue chasing.”
-“They’re running again! WE ARE SO GOOD GUYS!”
-“Oh crap why are there only 10 of us left?”
-“Quick, backpedal back to the keep before they kill us!”
-“Why am I not moving very quickly?! Someone give me swiftness so we can backpedal faster!”
-“Well guys, there were like 15 PAXA members and they ran from 6 of us. Well done, even though we died, we were outnumbered.” "

Im honored to get the mention although i have hardly been able to play this week. I am glad I am under your skin enough to have you honor me with your mention. No generally it’s “PAXA kill those troll pricks”. So, continue to be irrelevant. You are good at it.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

If you are a part of a ganking troll group that makes no contribution to WvW, join NSP. BP or AR either should be fun for you.

I just added you in there, Plokity Plok, because you love taking random stabs at us, (along with Envy and others) without any provocation. Who’s under who’s skin again? lol.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Hey WAR.

How is that camp flipping group in NSP going?

HEHEHEHEHE

I got it all on fraps too. 5v1? Not a chance!

<3

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

I just wanna say great job on the coordinated attack by ALS and VS on the NSP hills tonight team work was great.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I just wanna say great job on the coordinated attack by ALS and VS on the NSP hills tonight team work was great.

I heard it was just ALS.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I heard it was just ALS.

All I saw was ALS, there may have been a few VS, but I was right in the middle of it and didn’t see any.

Also, another notable group was GOAT that was stuck at vale fighting pugs for like 3+ hours, I laughed.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

wild goose chase practice footage, ive been carrying too much with my sustained burst per second builds and even though i slam city jam people, i understand i gotta work on the cardio so this regiment delivers the high quality anaerobic exercise that i desperately need.

this duck is #1 troll NA

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

I heard it was just ALS.

VS showed up after AR took it from NSP. They were also present as we took Hills back from them. Other than that there were no sightings of VS.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Lorn.3208)

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Hahahaha @smitry and birds memes! Perfect example of our servers attitude and situation!

It’s exactly how I feel every time I’m in wvw
But all jokes aside, NSP, BP and AR are very closely matched overall, i Still do believe NSP has less numbers due to larger zergs that AR and BP have with 500esque wvw guilds they have.

It is a real shame with all the interserver spies and deals going on though. I realise its not a bannable offence and that it has been used in real life to great effect, But whats the fun in that? In my opinion the honour and sign of a good commander is to be able to read the enemy movements, anticipate their next move and develop the best counter strategy with what resources you have. Others appear to think that portal glitching and similar exploits are the way to go. You know who you are.
I’m not ignorant, I have spoken to other bp commanders who agree that set-ups and gang-ups are nonsense and fair battle is the way we should be heading towards.

My heart forever belongs to NSP
NSP Pride!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Snakeeeeee.2086

Snakeeeeee.2086

anyone else remembering the fall of berlin?

80 Asura Elementalist; Akiranyo ~Hai
Lord of da boiz[lotb]
Northern Shiver Peaks

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

I heard it was just ALS.

VS showed up after AR took it from NSP. They were also present as we took Hills back from them. Other than that there were no sightings of VS.

Ahh, I see. So it was just a coordinated attack by ALS.
Look at VS trying to make a name for themselves.

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

I have a question for the BP and NSP folks. Aside from ALS, what guilds from AR do you consistently see in WvW, night after night, with more than 5 people? Just curious.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I’m from AR, but I see SoS a lot.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

I heard it was just ALS.

Ahh, I see. So it was just a coordinated attack by ALS.
Look at VS trying to make a name for themselves.

Ya we didnt do much just set up a +15 supply buff on the nearest camp , cleared all the siege on the lower gate ahead of time while golems were bein marched ,added a run boost flag between the camp and hills , turned on all the lightning in the bay to stop waypoints , set up another balliasta at inner Hills to clear the cannons and oil and then created a choke point from the inner gate hole we made to make sure the door couldnt be repaired or reinforcements brought in to flank our ALS team =) … we didnt do much just complimented the larger force and helped with what a small 5 man team could for the night. Just wanted to set the record straight since yours spys intel is off.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

On a more serious note, Kalkz, I would say that you did well, if it didn’t take 4 hours and 10 golems to take a keep from pugs that were outmanned by the siege set up in the keep.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I just got on.

What actually happened lol? No other nightcrew show up?

Oh Kalkz blocked me too.

Lmao, why.
I had to work all today.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

Aside from ALS you see SOS every so often. But when there’s not 20 of the same tag destroying you, you tend not to take notice of a group of folks with mixed tags. At least I don’t. Still see a handful of ALS folks here and there. They’re not all on vacation.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

On a more serious note, Kalkz, I would say that you did well, if it didn’t take 4 hours and 10 golems to take a keep from pugs that were outmanned by the siege set up in the keep.

It was one hour and 5 golems. Not nice to lie about it.

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Aside from ALS you see SOS every so often. But when there’s not 20 of the same tag destroying you, you tend not to take notice of a group of folks with mixed tags. At least I don’t. Still see a handful of ALS folks here and there. They’re not all on vacation.

Well that’s why I mentioned being seen “consistently” in WvW — as people might take notice if they are seen more often night after night. As an AR player, I realize my perspective is completely different, also I mainly play in AR BL and EB. I know there’s AR folks to who play mainly in NSP and BP BLs so I would never see them.

From my AR perspective of WvW every night just from NSP I see Os, Paxa, and Sekz consistently – pretty much on a nightly basis. And I was just curious who on the AR side, besides ALS, shows up with 5+ night after night?

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I actually stumbled onto Kalkz trying to ninja it at 7am EST before you guys took BL and switched to my main, and there were 2 golem attempts, the first, failed one, I have on fraps

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

kittening midterms have me only logging in to do dailies and a run of cof a day. :l

Keep kicking kitten NSP, its pretty kittening awesome watching all the guilds work together. And don’t worry, Nicolas Caige will return to fight on the field and terrorize EB JP once again!

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Rob.7624

I actually stumbled onto Kalkz trying to ninja it at 7am EST before you guys took BL and switched to my main, and there were 2 golem attempts, the first, failed one, I have on fraps

Someone told me there were 3 defenders.
Takes the skill of a watchmaker eh.

But I am pretty upset I missed a good fight this morning.
I mean, I do have my own stuff to do. But I’m sorry NSP :c
I blame it on myself.

I would Commander now but, I’ve got more work to do.
Goodluck to whoever is on!
At least we have Mendons back.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

imalog.7689

I’ve taken 1 keep this week and defended over 15. Trust me, thats a break.

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Haven’t been able to log in since around 2pm gmt (last 4-5hours) :/Some sort of connection issues serverside

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Rob.7624

Haven’t been able to log in since around 2pm gmt (last 4-5hours) :/Some sort of connection issues serverside

I got that when I came home too.
I just shouted at the screen and it worked.
Arena net can hear me.

Well.
Closed client, flicked to a different modem restarted twice more and after a long wait, bingo, it worked. But that was only an hour ago.

So if you couldn’t get on, and I couldn’t get on when at work. Then there really wasn’t a night crew…

..GG

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: rolos.7491

rolos.7491

kittening midterms have me only logging in to do dailies and a run of cof a day. :l

Keep kicking kitten NSP, its pretty kittening awesome watching all the guilds work together. And don’t worry, Nicolas Caige will return to fight on the field and terrorize EB JP once again!

Who is this “Caige” impostor? CAGE is the TRUE PROTECTOR of BORLIS PASS.

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

You have nothing on this. 1 vs many….

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I dont care about you all, i dont care about BP, i dont care about AR, i dont care about NSP, but when i find my SM blue, i shall turn every single blue to green, when its red. i shall turn all red to green in eternal, yes im mad at someone and once i get home from work i wont move from eternal until i do what i said. im MAD

I guess we aren’t friends anymore

Wait a minute.
Didn’t Kalkz tell me she is taking our keep today?
And then didn’t we take her SM and Keep?

Nothing personal

http://gyazo.com/5bf69f1899d564f31d13655640abcc34

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Rob.7624

I dont care about you all, i dont care about BP, i dont care about AR, i dont care about NSP, but when i find my SM blue, i shall turn every single blue to green, when its red. i shall turn all red to green in eternal, yes im mad at someone and once i get home from work i wont move from eternal until i do what i said. im MAD

Wait a minute.

Nothing personal

Wait.
Whos the OTHER Commander on the map?

Is that the dude who took our keep?
Kudos to him. He must be good.

Kalkz you should maybe do some training with him.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Wait a minute.

Nothing personal

Wait.
Whos the OTHER Commander on the map?

Is that the dude who took our keep?
Kudos to him. He must be good.

Kalkz you should maybe do some training with him.

will do

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

imalog.7689

maybe he’d learn to stop rushing the frogs and getting wiped 5 times in a row

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Great team work again today with VS and ALS taking over the entire NSP map! Yes Rob that was me who staked you inside your garrison and laughed , tag your it!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

I have a question for the BP and NSP folks. Aside from ALS, what guilds from AR do you consistently see in WvW, night after night, with more than 5 people? Just curious.

There are none…. That’s your answer. We have played AR for 2 months, at least, straight. We can’t name you one group with the same [tag] worth remembering for showing any kind of player vs player intelligence or skill. Just the same [ALS] / [SoS] tags in groups of 15+ banging on wood and chasing us around for 1 or 2 kills.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Great team work again today with VS and ALS taking over the entire NSP map! Yes Rob that was me who staked you inside your garrison and laughed , tag your it!!!!

Aweee , ignore this ruffain rob, he’s just sour after I spiked his eye with his guild surrounding him 2v10 style.

Good fun VS..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I am tired of hearing about NSP having the lowest population, sorry, you don’t. Are you outmanned on some maps? Sure, so is AR, we just don’t constantly cry about it. Do you have the same population you had at launch, nope, but that hardly makes you the least populated WvW server.

We usually only have outmanned buff on one or two maps, the other two gets the unmanned buff. Usually no one’s there to benefit from it though.

[DONE]

in WvW

Rob.7624

Erhm.
I’ve only played about 20minutes today in EB.
So it couldn’t have been me, I rarely play bl’s anyway.
Can I have some pics of your stake?

Could be Tiberius, hes identical to me except is a Warrior not Guardian.

But its nice that you want to beat me so bad, and poor Tib or someone else for being laughed at, I’m sure most of the flip was ALS.
I won’t be on most tomorrow either if at all. But I’m game for Friday. How about.. 8am server time.

Having the other side be mad at you just means that you’re doing a good job eh?

EDIT:
Just went into Os vent. You guys don’t have our garrison?
And only have our hills?

I mean, I have no idea now what your talking about because Tiberius isn’t on either.
You sure you’re ok gurl?

Tag, you’re still it.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

someone send me gold i want to try out a new anti zerg build in wvw I just came up with and I need armour that makes me look like a surgeon

Guildname will be:
Blood its in you to give [DOC]

and I will primarily target ALS raids

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

someone send me gold i want to try out a new anti zerg build in wvw I just came up with and I need armour that makes me look like a surgeon

Guildname will be:

How bout…Blood Bank [DOC]

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

imalog.7689

Guildname will be:

hot<3

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Score update.

Looks like NSP isn’t second anymore. Also, to the commanders who were trying to take Overlook back from us.. facepalm. But good effort!

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Score update.

Looks like NSP isn’t second anymore. Also, to the commanders who were trying to take Overlook back from us.. facepalm. But good effort!

But wait!? I thought posting the forums the most means you win WvW!?!?

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update.

But wait!? I thought posting the forums the most means you win WvW!?!?

Yeh it says it in the terms and conditions.

Hold on I’ll submit a ticket.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild