2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Sorry Rob I didnt get a pic of you or your so called stunt double at Garrison however a picture is worth a 1000 words ….

Attachments:

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Also heres the team that took your Bay as your Garrison fell the second time today since you got me on takin Pics now , enjoy =) I do love them super rams on wooden gates MMmmmm

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

He said that while i was in BP bay :s

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

imalog.7689

i heard if you say my name 3 times i appear on your borderlands with an ALS zerg of over 80.

in WvW

Posted by: Culetto.4386

Culetto.4386

I tried that, it just kept saying -SYNTAX ERROR -/‘Build the ram’/ ??

[ALS] Muerta Bueno

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

I’m still wondering if someone is serving cookies…Where and when?

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

AR and BP, you guys are really bad

Here, have some

Thanks. But yeah, how many times wiped now? 7?

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Here, have some

I Said have some, you dont want to kitten both of AR and BP off by saying we’re BAD. trust me

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Here, have some

I Said have some, you dont want to kitten both of AR and BP off by saying we’re BAD. trust me

Well, judging from what just happened, we must have kitten you off already. You can scare me as much as you want, because we know you’re more than us. But when we’re online? It’s not much of a threat.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

thank you for all the donations, i got 10g from people across all servers (mostly anvilrock people!!)

I still need more though, at least 20 then I’ll be able to bring this build into WvW

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

NSP Pride, thanks to AR and BP both for the multitude of badges and kills! IT WAS EPIC. We held and that says alot for how our server rallied when we were being attacked on both sides. I remember BP’s defense at their keep (I think it was last week) and gave them props, I would expect the same! Fun times this week!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

We won’t get the respect from AR all they’ll say is our failed golem
Rush on their garrison and how awesome
They are…BP I expect will hopefully give us credit where it’s due hopefully…even after that obvious double team I mean really BP in lords while AR outside interscepting all from our spawn

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

BP and AR WORKING TOGETHER. You have no idea how u made me laugh, basically you were at 2nd because we were focusing AR most of the time and ALS are taking a break, we were focusing AR coz they can match us in this tier, so BP attacks AR with no ALS most of the time and your things stay clean, but outta nowhere u came and went way too far with BP at night by capping Lowlands and Sm twice, and that was a really stupid move from the commanders to make BP full focus you, feel the power of BorlisPass my friend, we still not even trying

When you told me I would feel the full power of Borlis Pass, I thought you were flirting with me, and I’m really upset that you would flirt with Ronny so openly even after I thought we were doing so well together.

BP and AR aren’t working together, they simply aren’t attacking each other. AR simply rides the coattails of either NSP or BP, that’s the only way that they can effectively compete with us. If they know that we are attacking BP, they will too, if they know that BP is attacking us, they will too. Simply put, AR doesn’t know how to play, they just follow.

I just wanna say great job on the coordinated attack by ALS and VS on the NSP hills tonight team work was great.

Great team work again today with VS and ALS taking over the entire NSP map! Yes Rob that was me who staked you inside your garrison and laughed , tag your it!!!!

Case in point, VS didn’t even show up to take hills, and when they flipped our borderlands, it was a very short time after BP had flipped it.

Discuss.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

BP and AR WORKING TOGETHER. You have no idea how u made me laugh, basically you were at 2nd because we were focusing AR most of the time and ALS are taking a break, we were focusing AR coz they can match us in this tier, so BP attacks AR with no ALS most of the time and your things stay clean, but outta nowhere u came and went way too far with BP at night by capping Lowlands and Sm twice, and that was a really stupid move from the commanders to make BP full focus you, feel the power of BorlisPass my friend, we still not even trying

When you told me I would feel the full power of Borlis Pass, I thought you were flirting with me, and I’m really upset that you would flirt with Ronny so openly even after I thought we were doing so well together.

BP and AR aren’t working together, they simply aren’t attacking each other. AR simply rides the coattails of either NSP or BP, that’s the only way that they can effectively compete with us. If they know that we are attacking BP, they will too, if they know that BP is attacking us, they will too. Simply put, AR doesn’t know how to play, they just follow.

I just wanna say great job on the coordinated attack by ALS and VS on the NSP hills tonight team work was great.

Great team work again today with VS and ALS taking over the entire NSP map! Yes Rob that was me who staked you inside your garrison and laughed , tag your it!!!!

Case in point, VS didn’t even show up to take hills, and when they flipped our borderlands, it was a very short time after BP had flipped it.

Discuss.

The moment NSP finally realizes it’s not a good idea to trash talk on the forums will be the moment NSP finally does not have to deal with getting “double teamed” the vast majority of the week. BP generally hates AR more than NSP, unless of course you wipe Kalkz numerous times causing him/her to go into total rage mode until s/he has either quit or actually taken whatever it is s/he wanted.

AR hates BP more than NSP unless of course people on NSP trash talk AR enough to get TwoGallants all hot and bothered enough to lead ALS through our borderlands, or some AR commander decides to attack NSP out of pure spite for being wiped numerous times.

Either way, I see NSP fighting AR in the borderlands even more now…that’s really going to be fun and/or boring. Either way, more pointless bragging will ensue causing more forum rage which leads to WvW rage on a continuous cycle. It’s all quite predictable at this point.

Carry on people.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Lorn.3208)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

@anthsss

I seem to recall a massive golem rush earlier in the week hitting AR hills with a certain NSP guild straight through the outer door about 10 mins after BP broke it down.

I know exactly why they were there and what they wanted but to anyone else that could see that as NSP’s underhanded attempt scavenge or ‘just follow’ as you put it. Point I am trying to make is this is a 3-way battle, so stop making stupid uninformed comments about doubleteaming and/or servers picking battles in an opportunist fashion because everyone does it.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

The moment NSP finally realizes it’s not a good idea to trash talk on the forums will be the moment NSP finally does not have to deal with getting “double teamed” the vast majority of the week. BP generally hates AR more than NSP, unless of course you wipe Kalkz numerous times causing him/her to go into total rage mode until s/he has either quit or actually taken whatever it is s/he wanted.

AR hates BP more than NSP unless of course people on NSP trash talk AR enough to get TwoGallants all hot and bothered enough to lead ALS through our borderlands, or some AR commander decides to attack NSP out of pure spite for being wiped numerous times.

Either way, I see NSP fighting AR in the borderlands even more now…that’s really going to be fun and/or boring. Either way, more pointless bragging will ensue causing more forum rage which leads to WvW rage on a continuous cycle. It’s all quite predictable at this point.

Carry on people.

Not even trash talking, simply making an observation. I know that Bird and I got Kalkz all buttmad, that’s why we play, to actually have a battle, and we play to win. AR simply comes in and caps what was already reset and claims glory. They only ever play for 2nd place, regardless of the circumstance.

Prove me wrong.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

anthsss.1564

@anthsss

I seem to recall a massive golem rush earlier in the week hitting AR hills with a certain NSP guild straight through the outer door about 10 mins after BP broke it down.

I know exactly why they were there and what they wanted but to anyone else that could see that as NSP’s underhanded attempt scavenge or ‘just follow’ as you put it. Point I am trying to make is this is a 3-way battle, so stop making stupid uninformed comments about doubleteaming and/or servers picking battles in an opportunist fashion because everyone does it.

Basically what I gather from this is that you are comfortable with only ever coming in 2nd place.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

i wish i was commanding for such an epic eb fight

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@anthsss The only server that has publicly stated it’s comfortable coming in second place is NSP.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

anthsss.1564

@anthsss The only server that has publicly stated it’s comfortable coming in second place is NSP.

So is that why you came after NSP? Some random said that they liked 2nd place and you got all buttmad about it because 2nd place is always AR’s spot and we were taking it from you? Makes sense

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Anthsss

Do you have a random theory generator Anthsss? :`)

Everybody know that early on this week, some commanders in both BP and NSP allied to focus on Anvil Rock. One of the commander even said it on the forum.

With ALS taking time off, We can only do so much to come back.

I don’t think right now we can play for the first place, the score difference is too big. We will have to settle for second and try the first next week.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

anthsss.1564

@Anthsss

Everybody know that early on this week, some commanders in both BP and NSP allied to focus on Anvil Rock. One of the commander even said it on the forum.

I don’t think right now we can play for the first place, the score difference is too big. We will have to settle for second and try the first next week.

Well, being a part of the server alliance, we never once discussed working with either server. If you want to think we worked with BP, that’s cool, but I’m pretty sure it was BP’s borderland that we took on reset, not AR, and it was also BP’s keep in EB that we took twice in two days. I mean, maybe I have the definition of an alliance wrong, but thus far I have yet to see how I’m wrong in any of my statements I’ve made.

ALS wasn’t taking a break this week, it’s their excuse for not being in 2nd the whole time, I know this because on reset, I repelled them at hills on BP borderlands with the pugs I was leading. We don’t make excuses when we are losing, we just keep fighting

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

agreed with anths. give me a name of the commander who agreed to work with BP. show me this proof that “everyone knows”

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I do fight clubs with BP clear evidence of cross server collusion all BP and AR should be banned from WvW NSP wins forever

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I do fight clubs with BP clear evidence of cross server collusion all BP and AR should be banned from WvW NSP wins forever

Except AR doesn’t work with BP, you are arguing over something that we agree on. What I’m saying is that AR won’t attack anybody on their own, you all play for 2nd place. If NSP attacks BP, AR will too, if BP attacks NSP, AR will too. I wouldn’t have such a reaction from all of you if it weren’t true.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

@Anthsss

Well, being a part of the server alliance, we never once discussed working with either server. If you want to think we worked with BP, that’s cool, but I’m pretty sure it was BP’s borderland that we took on reset, not AR, and it was also BP’s keep in EB that we took twice in two days. I mean, maybe I have the definition of an alliance wrong, but thus far I have yet to see how I’m wrong in any of my statements I’ve made.

ALS wasn’t taking a break this week, it’s their excuse for not being in 2nd the whole time, I know this because on reset, I repelled them at hills on BP borderlands with the pugs I was leading. We don’t make excuses when we are losing, we just keep fighting

Guild commanders are all (mostly) taking a break from ARBL defence. We’re a huge guild, obviously there’s going to be a bunch of us running around still, but not actively leading. Except for 2g when he really gets into it.

Not making excuses either, I’m taking the time to sPvP (which btw is quite fun) and PvE like a lot of fellow guildies, and AR is doing just fine.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

Plus your guilds tag is the same as Ascensions on BP! But WAIT I think NSP has a WAR too! All the WAR guilds are trying to instigate the rest of us. We must all stop fighting it’s just WAR dividing us we could all get along if not for WAR.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

NSP Pride, thanks to AR and BP both for the multitude of badges and kills! IT WAS EPIC. We held and that says alot for how our server rallied when we were being attacked on both sides. I remember BP’s defense at their keep (I think it was last week) and gave them props, I would expect the same! Fun times this week!

Kudos man too bad I couldn’t be there so I can’t give a proper highlight of what no doubt was an epic defense.

Also good job too the BP folks for suppressing the overwhelming urge too wipe AR!

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Anthsss

Vespin, NSP commander.

“Guys, the person in this post is me. I’ve made no effort to hide the fact that Ive been working with a couple commanders from BP for the last few days. If you ask anyone (Minavera, for example) I made no attempt to hide it. I personally prefer BP over AR and that’s why I was working with them. That and I found a couple truly nice, skilled, and honest commanders to work with. I’m not a spy, though. I’m still NSP. Our primary exchange of information was always on the movements of Anvil Rock as well as coordinated strikes also on Anvil Rock. Many times I did ask our people not to engage BP but that was also because it was in the best interest of NSP. I figured my job as a commander was to score as many points for my team as possible in the best way I knew how. That’s what I did.”

Seems like a commander of your did it.

I don’t mind it, but don’t go around acting like it didn’t happen.

“We don’t make excuses when we are losing, we just keep fighting

Yet every 2-3 post, someone from NSP make excuse about being outnumbered is the only reason why you are losing. Yet, we don’t have any proof or stats about it being true. I could state that I always have the outmanned buff, but is it a proof?

Anvil Rock played for the first place ever since this match up started, we were always at war with BP. NSP were a bit behind. This week is different because of the ALS vacation / early BP-NSP focusing on us.

Like I said, I don’t mind, I don’t play for the score. I don’t care if we finish third.

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Just wondering bp. Who was the VIP commander in eb a few mins ago? He’s new at this isn’t he. Lol..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Here’s a nice pic i took to calm you all down

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: MrTank.4809

MrTank.4809

Can I get a score update?

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Plus your guilds tag is the same as Ascensions on BP! But WAIT I think NSP has a WAR too! All the WAR guilds are trying to instigate the rest of us. We must all stop fighting it’s just WAR dividing us we could all get along if not for WAR.

Not to mention the other WAR on Anvil Rock, named Warlords of Anvil Rock. Nice and easy, War Lords are from Anvil Rock which also has War Lords of Anvil Rock, both [WAR] for your convenience.

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Just wondering bp. Who was the VIP commander in eb a few mins ago? He’s new at this isn’t he. Lol..

Lol yeah, he’s fairly new. What happened?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Sorry Rob I didnt get a pic of you or your so called stunt double at Garrison however a picture is worth a 1000 words ….

You took garrison.
After you made your post about me though..

I asked for pics of staking me.

Hold on.
I can do exactly what you’ve done.

Hey dude.
I just staked you in your garrison as we took it.
Here is a pic of it.

Lol guess this is now called evidence.
Worth a 1,000 words.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Wow just got on, looked at the score.

I don’t mean to cause offense to anyone but. er.

When I can’t get on, does like.. no one WvW in the nightshift.
I mean.
The two days that I’m at work, we bomb it to last place.
Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Guess its back to the drawing board next week.

@Anths
Man,

NSP hasn’t won a match for well over a month.
Of course when I get on I come in to win, but I win my own little battles during my little timezone.
When the other server Commanders on at that time are reaaally reaaally mad at me. That is when I sit back in my chair and smile.
And when I come onto the forums and see them talking about me like, “loool we killed Bird Song”. Thats when you know you’ve become an event.

Especially when you weren’t even online. To make something up like that really does make me chuckle.

Its nearly as funny as the Alliance rubbish, do you want screenies me of face rolling BP keep twice? Good alliance deal. I saw the target, I saw that we could take it, so in good old WvW fashion we did just that.
And BP has been returning the favor later in the day. Thats the general idea.
I don’t know what you guys call an alliance, but I think that might be a bit off. Especially when on reset AR and BP both focused us for points.

But yeh.
Anths, I don’t feel bad about losing this week.
I haven’t felt bad in a long time about losing.

Because I do my best, and thats enough.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well Night crew don’t have much population in this tier.

So If you remove a commander, you remove a lot.

Just having one commander join during the off peak time make a huge difference.

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Well Night crew don’t have much population in this tier.

So If you remove a commander, you remove a lot.

Just having one commander join during the off peak time make a huge difference.

Yep, this guy understands.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Rob i couldnt get on either, and yes our pop sucks as it is in the mornings on gmt, remove a few commanders and people log into map, see all green and no shiny blue tag with the promise of a solid force and say “meh, gonna run cof”. i know i sometimes feel like that when running on my alts
The solution is to get more eu and GMT++ hour guilds to nsp

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

More pics just for u Rob =) This is us taking most of NSp today before it reset. BTW great job with those fully upgraded Keeps!

Attachments:

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Its another blue day….

Attachments:

in WvW

Rob.7624

More pics just for u Rob =) This is us taking most of NSp today before it reset. BTW great job with those fully upgraded Keeps!

pix share <3

Like I said earlier man, I’ll be on tomorrow at 8am in EB. (Probs)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Carry on people.

Not even trash talking, simply making an observation. I know that Bird and I got Kalkz all buttmad, that’s why we play, to actually have a battle, and we play to win. AR simply comes in and caps what was already reset and claims glory. They only ever play for 2nd place, regardless of the circumstance.

Prove me wrong.

You realize that Rob directly stated that he double teams AR on EB on a consistent basis, right? Perhaps you didn’t read when I was giving him props for coordinating the offenses he leads into Umber, DG, and Bravost as soon as he sees Danelion and QL flip to BP. That’s not a dig on Rob, because its a good and valid tactic that no one should really be whining about. He is smart for doing it. It makes the most strategic sense if you plan on trying to win.

Also, this is the first week to my knowledge that AR hasn’t led for over 4 days in the points. How could it be said that we only play for 2nd?

You’re wrong. And coming on here and saying that both of our servers are “objectively” bad wont help your cause at all. It will just make you seem like another kitten 5-man complaining that they cant use skill because someone brought too many numbers in an all-out-war game scenario.

Yes, AR has a history of coming in 2nd. That’s well known, but if you look at the scores you will quickly realize that we don’t stop with 2nd and let blowouts occur if we can help it. We try to fight for first and keep the scores as close as possible.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Rob.7624

Carry on people.

Prove me wrong.

You realize that Rob directly stated that he double teams AR on EB on a consistent basis, right? Perhaps you didn’t read when I was giving him props for coordinating the offenses he leads into Umber, DG, and Bravost as soon as he sees Danelion and QL flip to BP. That’s not a dig on Rob, because its a good and valid tactic that no one should really be whining about. He is smart for doing it. It makes the most strategic sense if you plan on trying to win.

Also, this is the first week to my knowledge that AR hasn’t led for over 4 days in the points. How could it be said that we only play for 2nd?

You’re wrong. And coming on here and saying that both of our servers are “objectively” bad wont help your cause at all. It will just make you seem like another kitten 5-man complaining that they cant use skill because someone brought too many numbers in an all-out-war game scenario.

Yes, AR has a history of coming in 2nd. That’s well known, but if you look at the scores you will quickly realize that we don’t stop with 2nd and let blowouts occur if we can help it. We try to fight for first and keep the scores as close as possible.

Well yeh.
Its 1vs1vs1
Unless a team abstains from a fight then its really unlikely you’ll get like a.. clockwise Karma train around the map XD

Double team isn’t the right word.
We aren’t working as a team.
Just using BP to do some good ole’ distracting.

Double teaming is when say, the BP Commander goes to the AR Commander and goes, “Hey man, we have the NSP keep but we need some help spawn camping them. Can you get your guys over here? Just make sure they don’t attack us.”

I mean, thats a double team. Because both Commanders are working like a single unit.
Not one playing off the other one.

So for instance, not a double team would be. BP spawn camping NSP in EB.. They have flipped everything.

The AR coming in from behind and capping all the easy flipped NSP towers while BP and NSP fight it out.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

As far as AR comin in 2nd we almost had 1st two other times in the last month the ONLY thing that stoped it was a dedicated BP force that stayed up late on Thursday nights hats off to them for getting enough dedicated to drink that much coffee I could only hang till 3am to try and combat the night fighting =) WERE all about trying to get the #1 slot trust me!

in WvW

Posted by: TNoD.8143

TNoD.8143

How are we still SERIOUSLY talking about double-teaming. rofl.

Lord Vrael [ÆÆÆÆ] – Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Carry on people.

Prove me wrong.

Well yeh.
Its 1vs1vs1
Unless a team abstains from a fight then its really unlikely you’ll get like a.. clockwise Karma train around the map XD

Double teaming is when say, the BP Commander goes to the AR Commander and goes, “Hey man, we have the NSP keep but we need some help spawn camping them. Can you get your guys over here? Just make sure they don’t attack us.”

I mean, thats a double team. Because both Commanders are working like a single unit.

So for instance, not a double team would be. BP spawn camping NSP in EB.. They have flipped everything.

The AR coming in from behind and capping all the easy flipped NSP towers while BP and NSP fight it out.

As soon as they took we led a group to take it from underneath. It failed because the both of you started pushing against Veloka, which we wanted to keep. We pulled back to defend our tower, not spawn camp you. I was only there initially to find [oath] members from BP and scorpion wire them off the walls so I could kill them. I could see how you think that we weren’t fighting BP as most of BP was hiding in the keep, but we killed them whenever we got the chance, and as soon as we saw it had flipped we pulled back away from your spawn to organize the attack on BP. To claim that the CO’s contacted each other and orchestrated it would be something you’s have to ask the Commander’s themselves, but there was no speak of teamwork the entire time I was there.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Rob.7624

As far as AR comin in 2nd we almost had 1st two other times in the last month the ONLY thing that stoped it was a dedicated BP force that stayed up late on Thursday nights hats off to them for getting enough dedicated to drink that much coffee I could only hang till 3am to try and combat the night fighting =) WERE all about trying to get the #1 slot trust me!

Playing for 2nd place came from matches against Devonas Rest and the like. Where AR would actually spawn camp their own bl and basically left EB for the entire week.
Can’t expect us to forget that. It was pretty funny.

But I hope this week silences the NSP is bad from you. I think we’ve earned that. Because if we’re bad and we can be ahead of you for over half the week?

00o0o0oH. Lets just say this is an even tier.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Carry on people.

Prove me wrong.

Well yeh.
Its 1vs1vs1

As soon as they took we led a group to take it from underneath. It failed because the both of you started pushing against Veloka, which we wanted to keep. We pulled back to defend our tower, not spawn camp you. I was only there initially to find [oath] members from BP and scorpion wire them off the walls so I could kill them. I could see how you think that we weren’t fighting BP as most of BP was hiding in the keep, but we killed them whenever we got the chance, and as soon as we saw it had flipped we pulled back away from your spawn to organize the attack on BP. To claim that the CO’s contacted each other and orchestrated it would be something you’s have to ask the Commander’s themselves, but there was no speak of teamwork the entire time I was there.

Well I was using that as an example. I mean, I wasn’t even there.
But the thing is. If BP are all up at NSP spawn.
Then there are next to no BP defending their third.

All Commanders would know that from a glance on the map. So you have to question it again. Not saying it was either a kitten choice or that the AR Commander was just bad but..

Hold a single tower or take three tier 3’s. I know what I could have chosen. Especially when its almost guaranteed that NSP would hit BP.
Thats what Anet were getting at when they made WvW I think.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Night shift is a bit of a misnomer. There is a coverage gap on NSP from about midnight-2 am server to whenever eu logs on in which the skeleton crew that is our WvW pop we have on is running from map to map answering calls for help. Has been like this ever since we lost our oceanic crew. Not counting the absurdidity of the last day, NSP has been ticking ~200-220 when I log out at about 1-2am server. Its then PvD until the eu contingent comes on. So yes Rob, there is NO nightshift. hasnt been for a while. However, not recognising those people who are busting their kittens to hold what they can with minimal numbers is just poor. I know I and many others have pulled long hours holding on waiting for hopefully the next crew to get on. As Smitry says, we need more oceanics and euros if you expect to see a better looking map when you log on.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]