2:15 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

The difference in coverage and population is staggering between Tier 4 and Tier 5.

This. While SBI may look like we have large numbers to tier 5 (although it seems to me we are pretty matched with DR for numbers) in tiers 1-4 we were vastly outnumbered since the end of free transfers.

Last night (between 6pm and 1am eastern, when I was playing) we had some amazing fights on the SBI and DR BLs. Props to DR for some nailbiters and really pushing us hard to give it all we’ve got.

DR is nowhere near equal to SBI in terms of numbers. Comparing server population during Friday / Saturday night is kinda foolish.

I’m assuming you are a DR player.

You can assume whatever you want. I can for example assume you are from SBI.

The fact, however, is that we have had Outmanned flip on and off in EB tonight.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Having a blast in this matchup. Tier 5 is arguably the best place to be for WvW.

T6 seems to have more balance. IoJ and DR might be evenly matched (hard to tell in a 3 way match). The third server in this bracket has had either a population advantage, coverage advantage, or both.

Population really only affects IoJ and DR outnumbers SBI to be perfectly frank. Coverage advantage? How is that unfair when the point of the game is to maintain coverage?

Timezone coverage. I’m guessing you are thinking of map coverage. If not, I honestly don’t know what to say.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

DR outnumbers SBI?
:)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

It’s simple math and logic.

“We had 30 people, but they are all dead now. Therefore, they must have had more than 30 people.”

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

To summarize: SBI thinks DR has more people, DR thinks SBI has more people.

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

To summarize: SBI thinks DR has more people, DR thinks SBI has more people.

No way, IoJ outnumbers us both:)

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

So, does SBI have any duelers? Now that Ebay is gone, I’ve lost a large crowd to duel against. IoJ doesn’t have much in the way of duelers that I’ve seen, so hoping SBI can keep me entertained :[.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Potential points being pretty much dead even!
Loving the match up so far, a lot of close fights with all servers
And guys, stop trying for our keep in Eternal, you are not going to get it! Love the effort you have been putting in though!
Hopefully the total score evens out a bit more than what it is now, goodluck for the rest of the week everyone!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Great weekend. Friday night was a sexy fun time out in IoJ with TBE, Fire, FOCK, Flow, and SKY to name a few . I had to log somewhat early but before I logged it looked DR had a nice firm grip on all 4 maps!

A few highlights for me was popping a break out as ADQQsty began hitting NW gate on bay, while DDLG started a push on the SE of bay/supported the third guild who began a move on Hills all at the same time ( I can’t recall who it was.)

Yesterday morning I popped into a map and asked if any small teams needed another and I got an invite to a grp with two DDLG and Phlogustus. We ran wild for quite some time, but then.. I don’t know who got a wild hair and suggested we try to ninja Bay from the NW gate. By then we had picked up Lion from [RGTG] and a few other people who happened by during our mischievous travels. I Think we were up to 7 when we began the initial push. We made it to the top step of the lord room before we were met with any actual resistance. I would guess that by that time we were closer to 10 people.

I honestly thought we had bay until we were forced back to the water. Even during the fallback to inner gate I think we were easily at 2 or 3: 1 and we spiked a good number of reds before falling. Lots of real nice fights out there with you all.

Thanks again for the grp

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Let me just say that it has been nice doing rather well for a change. DR and IoJ are good opponents, and regardless of how many players each server has, I know that SBI has been fighting hard thus far for the points we have. From where I sit in the battles, most matches appear pretty even in numbers, and sometimes we come out on top and sometimes we don’t. It really comes down to coverage, but I’m okay with that.

Keep it up guys! Been good so far!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Awesome battles for Hills last night! (East Coast NA night that is)

DR just kept comming and comming. Hope for more long protracted sieges – they’re great fun.

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

Awesome battles for Hills last night! (East Coast NA night that is)

DR just kept comming and comming. Hope for more long protracted sieges – they’re great fun.

Yes, was on SoCo stryke(:)) team hunting doliyaks and poking camps.
We would come to Hills from time to time and it was a fun mess.
The battle for Astral was lots of fun too.
All in all it was great training for DR.

Did we ever take Hills?

Lion of the Wind [RgTg]/SoCo

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

Everyone’s too busy in game to post on this thread, that it fell down to page 3, hehe.

Pretty good/close matchup this week thus far!

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Trying to take Wild Creek from Stormbluff, what a kitten of a tower to take!
Having 2 attempts at it, both times having the wall down to 10%, never ended up taking it! Wish DR had pushed a little harder onto SBI instead of taking our undefended Ogrewatch tower…
But great defense by SBI, you guys really dont want to lose that tower, but we will get it one day, you can bank on that! >:]

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

DR Naked Karma run in SBI borderland was a blast. Thanks DDLG for the motivating Naked Zerg on zerg action against SBI. I haven’t done that for months.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in WvW

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

Having 2 attempts at it, both times having the wall down to 10%, never ended up taking it! Wish DR had pushed a little harder onto SBI instead of taking our undefended Ogrewatch tower…
But great defense by SBI, you guys really dont want to lose that tower, but we will get it one day, you can bank on that! >:]

Good Job!!

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

(edited by lim.3687)

in WvW

Posted by: Hubris.7039

Hubris.7039

Missing you, SBI.

It took 3 posts for this week’s forum to turn into a kitten show.

Best of luck this week!

Wiideus – Elementalist
Officer – War is Hell [WAR]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Good Job!!

Well that confirms it. This match up would be 10 times better without your guild in it.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I kept fighting some SBI ranger in green armor with the [RAWR] guild tag (I think) in SBI borderlands yesterday. I was defending the supply camp on the bottom right corner of the map nearest IoJ spawn. I was the ranger with the wolves. You did NOT give up. Props to you and your warrior friend!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

Good Job!!

Well that confirms it. This match up would be 10 times better without your guild in it.

Disagree.

They seem like a very nice guild. They play at a different timezone, but that is not their fault. The problem should be solved by anet, not by attacks on a guild.
I am sure that we will get a good oceanic presence too, eventually.

KIWI, sorry for some of our players being a bit angry at posts like that.
But they do have a point about posting these when the other servers have much less pop.

All in all this match up has been great. There are times when sbi outnumbers us, yes.
They also have greater coverage, but does it make the match up bad? What other server do you think will be a better fit? EB? They have even more pop than SBI, and much better coordination.

Also, props to our Oceanic guilds/solos if you guys/girls exist. Haven’t seen you, but from the score it looks like you rock!

PS:SBI thank you for keeping our score low. The last thing we need is to go to a higher tier. At least now we can roam.

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

I kept fighting some SBI ranger in green armor with the [RAWR] guild tag (I think) in SBI borderlands yesterday. I was defending the supply camp on the bottom right corner of the map nearest IoJ spawn. I was the ranger with the wolves. You did NOT give up. Props to you and your warrior friend!

All hail The Ranger!

You are a legend man!
Haven’t seen you lately, but we still talk about you when rangers are discussed:D

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

in WvW

Awlbiste.1803

Missing you, SBI.

Best of luck this week!

We miss you too! Apparently SBI is a horde server on this tier. Just one tier up and we were hilariously outmanned. But it’s all okay, we keep our chin up either way. Those couple weeks of matchup threads were the best.

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Good Job!!

Disagree.

They seem like a very nice guild. They play at a different timezone, but that is not their fault. The problem should be solved by anet, not by attacks on a guild.

But they do have a point about posting these when the other servers have much less pop.

All in all this match up has been great. There are times when sbi outnumbers us, yes.
They also have greater coverage, but does it make the match up bad? What other server do you think will be a better fit? EB? They have even more pop than SBI, and much better coordination.

Also, props to our Oceanic guilds/solos if you guys/girls exist. Haven’t seen you, but from the score it looks like you rock!

PS:SBI thank you for keeping our score low. The last thing we need is to go to a higher tier. At least now we can roam.

I think you misunderstand. I am fine with people playing in a different time zone. It’s annoying, yes, but I am fine with it. Hell, I am from Europe so I would know what I am talking about.

But when they have to come on the forums and be kitten about it towards people who don’t deserve it I have a problem.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

And much love to [Kiwi] and other guilds for sticking it out through the Mass Guild Exodus of 2013. After roughing it and being crushed for many weeks straight, it feels good to finally be able to branch out and take some riskier and more forward points again. This has been a very enjoyable match-up for me so far, and am looking forward to more like it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

All hail The Ranger!

You are a legend man!
Haven’t seen you lately, but we still talk about you when rangers are discussed:D

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Haha I am leveling my guardian! I am flattered I made such an impression on my ranger. Hopefully I can do the same with my guardian.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

All hail The Ranger!

You are a legend man!

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Haha I am leveling my guardian! I am flattered I made such an impression on my ranger. Hopefully I can do the same with my guardian.

I personally never got to see you, but I have heard the tales! someone drew their rendition of you so I could better relate.

Attachments:

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

Good Job!!

Disagree.

I think you misunderstand. I am fine with people playing in a different time zone. It’s annoying, yes, but I am fine with it. Hell, I am from Europe so I would know what I am talking about.

But when they have to come on the forums and be kitten about it towards people who don’t deserve it I have a problem.

Hm.. Our peak time is NA time from EST 11 pm to 1 am. We are not Oceania people. (someone may be confusing) [Kiwi] in SBI is Korean guild; 70% members are living in NA and 30% members are in Korea or Australia. Yesterday, we just played too much until 5:00 AM EST. Anyway, much thanks gyus.

And.. I used 30+ gold for golems. We spent 30 alpha golems, 3 omega golems, and 4 guild golmes with my guild members. lol.. Just.. we were finding fun. I apologize for Gab Superstar.4059 and KinkyGiraffe.4123 if you felt bad. It was from my misunderstand. Please don’t hate us. Anyway.. Have a fun WvW and let’s enjoy. In addition, we used 10 gold for getting CD BL when we were at tier 4. It was not kept for a long time. Yesterday, your defense and efforts were very nice. The evidence is that our golems were broken all three times and I became bankrupt in GW2. lol.. Anyway, I apologize and much thanking you all guys. I love this match. See you tonight in WvW.

Attachments:

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

(edited by lim.3687)

in WvW

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

Missing you, SBI.

Best of luck this week!

We miss you too! Apparently SBI is a horde server on this tier. Just one tier up and we were hilariously outmanned. But it’s all okay, we keep our chin up either way. Those couple weeks of matchup threads were the best.

Ya, this matchup is great. There are no ques on SBI. Often all the borderlands have been in the home servers hands 100%. I’ve gone onto LoJ and DR borderlands several times since the matchup began and found maybe a few handfuls of players roaming. Pretty empty and deserted. Lots of fun that way. The NPCs tower pushes are a great to wake everyone up lol. I am glad they added that. Yet, still the large commander led groups and the large scale tower and keep attacks are in full swing in the EB for those who like that. There’s a bit of something for everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: NotOneToRidicule.2340

NotOneToRidicule.2340

I will be back soon. I am happy that we are doing good.

Great to hear! Looking forward to seeing you back on EB. We’re having lots of fun. Truly enjoy this matchup more than the last few weeks. We have a great group of developing players.

Avatar Deathbringer ~ Karolina Klum
Deadly Legends [DDLG] – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

I don’t think we do it on purpose It’s just that we don’t have the numbers for a 500+ ppt and out tier partners have something to say about it.

Besides – with the Elo system we are currently losing points. I think we three servers will be stuck with each other for a few weeks if not months.

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

Missing you, SBI.

Best of luck this week!

Ya, this matchup is great. There are no ques on SBI. Often all the borderlands have been in the home servers hands 100%. I’ve gone onto LoJ and DR borderlands several times since the matchup began and found maybe a few handfuls of players roaming. Pretty empty and deserted. Lots of fun that way. The NPCs tower pushes are a great to wake everyone up lol. I am glad they added that. Yet, still the large commander led groups and the large scale tower and keep attacks are in full swing in the EB for those who like that. There’s a bit of something for everyone.

Yes, I am sure you would think this match-up is great. You don’t have the outmanned boon every time you enter a WvW zone… Just as I am sure you are having a lot of fun. Devonas Rest has been a dead server for a while now. Probably the reason I now have 7 lvl 80’s. I can still roam around killing off small parties while solo. But even that is getting old. If Anet doesn’t do something about WvW soon it will continue to lose players.

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

There is no stomping or spawn camping – top I’ve seen was 400ppt for SBI. both IoJ and DR have their BLs under control usually and they do make occasional runs in EB or other BLs. They both had 250+ ppt at moments during the week.

DR has a solid presence, with structure havoc and groups, not to mention roaming soloers. Map scale strategy (a group of thieves that kept sniping our dolyaks and flip our SE camp to prevent us from upgrading Hills). And so on.

Look – SBI got carried away since it is the first time in ages we are on the top of the tier but we are not Kaineng or EB. We are probably losing Elo points and are going to be with you guys for a long time. Let’s try to make the experience enjoyable for all, regardless of the score. We do respect our tier partners and hope to have good battles.

We are not playing in the World Cup like some of the T1-2 think they are. We are playing a friendly game in the park behind our block. Let’s treat it this way.

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

I will be back soon. I am happy that we are doing good.

WvW has not been the same without you! Some say you had left DR altogether. I am glad to see they were wrong!

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

Ty Sbi and ioj for some great action yesterday.
We had a lack of population on all the map, but people that were on did a great job.

Some fun defending at EB, and ty Bela for the demonstration. It was great.

DRBL Hills was a funny defense. GJ ADQQSTY and whoever made it in time.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

There is no stomping or spawn camping – top I’ve seen was 400ppt for SBI. both IoJ and DR have their BLs under control usually and they do make occasional runs in EB or other BLs. They both had 250+ ppt at moments during the week.

DR has a solid presence, with structure havoc and groups, not to mention roaming soloers. Map scale strategy (a group of thieves that kept sniping our dolyaks and flip our SE camp to prevent us from upgrading Hills). And so on.

Look – SBI got carried away since it is the first time in ages we are on the top of the tier but we are not Kaineng or EB. We are probably losing Elo points and are going to be with you guys for a long time. Let’s try to make the experience enjoyable for all, regardless of the score. We do respect our tier partners and hope to have good battles.

We are not playing in the World Cup like some of the T1-2 think they are. We are playing a friendly game in the park behind our block. Let’s treat it this way.

When people grow tired of having a 6 Golem rush on their keep at 4am server time on a weekday they will grow tired of WvW, and wait for a new match up. Having to shell out a ton of money every day is tiresome when you know you are just gonna lose whatever you throw it at in a few hours anyway.

We did quite well against both Maguuma and EB during the first week of those match ups, but I doubt next week will be as even as this week.

Oh, and SBI has well over 500 potential points atm.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

On SBI we have numbers now that we have not had in a long time. Commanders and guilds and many many names I have not seen in WvWvW are now popping up, prolly cause we are winning. Where were you all before? If we move up a tier hope you all stick around. We greatly need you to not be fare weather server mates.

This makes me appreciate guilds like Kiwi/KT and commanders like Rice, Sojoo, Bannock, Cicc, Jic (da midget) and all our havoc and pug groups for your efforts over the past month when we were getting stomped and at times getting our stomps in. Much respect for all of you. Winning feels nice but I kinda miss our struggle from the previous match ups.

Finally, all those new to WvWvW, remember, if not running havov or otherwise, to stay on your commander tags and not waste so much supply. 4 rams on a gate not upgraded just riles my kitten up. If you all were around for the beautiful struggle prior to this current tier, you would understand the importance of not wasting supply. Also, I am sure our commanders would appreciate some donations of siege or coinage. Feel free to tip em.

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

On SBI we have numbers now that we have not had in a long time. Commanders and guilds and many many names I have not seen in WvWvW are now popping up, prolly cause we are winning. Where were you all before? If we move up a tier hope you all stick around. We greatly need you to not be fare weather server mates.

This makes me appreciate guilds like Kiwi/KT and commanders like Rice, Sojoo, Bannock, Cicc, Jic (da midget) and all our havoc and pug groups for your efforts over the past month when we were getting stomped and at times getting our stomps in. Much respect for all of you. Winning feels nice but I kinda miss our struggle from the previous match ups.

Finally, all those new to WvWvW, remember, if not running havov or otherwise, to stay on your commander tags and not waste so much supply. 4 rams on a gate not upgraded just riles my kitten up. If you all were around for the beautiful struggle prior to this current tier, you would understand the importance of not wasting supply. Also, I am sure our commanders would appreciate some donations of siege or coinage. Feel free to tip em.

Looks like your fair weather WvW’ers are finally coming out. It’s pretty evident too, on reset night you guys had seemingly very low numbers, and now we are outmanned in almost every situation.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

This matchup is way closer to even than it was with Ehmry Bay (EBay). Having a lot more fun this week. Still slightly lopsided on SBI’s side, but tbh pound for pound they hit a little harder than DR. But DR’s still formidable enough that you can’t just ignore them or they’ll roll your face. So a good 3-way overall.

edit ^mainly referring to the siege placement difference with SBI/DR. When DR does more of the “sweet spots” on a more regular basis they’ll be just as tough.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Looks like your fair weather WvW’ers are finally coming out. It’s pretty evident too, on reset night you guys had seemingly very low numbers, and now we are outmanned in almost every situation.

Yeah we were outmanned at reset last week (just like the 6-8 weeks prior) and through most of primetime. Same thing on Saturday. Lately I’ve seen a few more people out there each night but DR can still field a sizable force (I’m generally in EB). We had a few fights where our main force was outnumbered last night around Pangloss.

I think DR has the ability to field competitive numbers in primetime. There are some good fights to be had out there. None of us are going anywhere for awhile so the scoreboard literally doesn’t mean anything. I’m not going to tell DR and IoJ that we know how they feel because we’ve been hearing that kitten for months from the other servers who were zerging the hell out of us at the time. No one wants to hear that. Just get your guys together and continue to fight and we’ll all have fun. I’m fairly certain none of us among these three servers has any illusions of advancing in the tiers. We’ve got all we need right here.

As for the point Gravy is making, I agree. Where the hell were you guys the last few weeks? A few weeks back there were plenty of times we couldn’t even get a breakout event going in EB because we didn’t have 10 people in the zone. As recently as two weeks ago we were being camped in every WvW zone, including our own. Actually getting to use the portal in our keep in EB is a luxury we’re simply not accustomed to. It’s really odd…

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Lol at that pic. Meeting your fate standing tall.

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

I loved that picture when it was posted weeks back in the relevant thread. It’s a good representation of the way a lot of us have felt in the downturn since when we were in T1. It feels good to be in a tier where I think we can really show people what we’re made of.

in WvW

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

Ty Sbi and ioj for some great action yesterday.
We had a lack of population on all the map, but people that were on did a great job.

Some fun defending at EB, and ty Bela for the demonstration. It was great.

DRBL Hills was a funny defense. GJ ADQQSTY and whoever made it in time.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Woohoo!
Glad you enjoyed the show:) It was awfully nice of SBI to zerg on over right as the theory part ended so we could put it to practice.

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

And 20 gold later…

I have returned to you, my dear Devona’s Rest. I will see you on the battlefield.

Attachments:

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: VileStrainGaming.6091

VileStrainGaming.6091

http://www.youtube.com/user/VileStrain666?feature=mhee

Little video of ADQQSTY fight at a supply camp taking out some trebs and a group of people.
First video ever. let me know what you guys think of it and how i can improve on the video making.

[NoQQ] & [Larp] – The old days of PvP :(

in WvW

Awlbiste.1803

If we move up a tier hope you all stick around.

We will not be moving up a tier, our glicko rating is actually going down.

That said, I don’t mind fair-weather friends, they’re better than no friends. People like to win and don’t like to lose, a simple generalization, but mostly true. Oftentimes the overall feeling and attitude of a losing server is not very much fun to be around.

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Little video of ADQQSTY fight at a supply camp taking out some trebs and a group of people.
First video ever. let me know what you guys think of it and how i can improve on the video making.

Nice video! The music could be a little lower just to hear what everyone was saying, i did catch ‘stupid thief’ though

Being one of the commanders on at the time desperately trying to defend bay, can i just say thank you DR, i dont know if you guys noticed, but you wiped them trebs out, then proceeded to intercept SBI at Arahs Hope whilst we were pushing them back off of bay!

And SBI, that was a very sneaky stratergy you guys pulled, i love it! Im just glad i noticed that the outer gate was down and called for a mesmer sweep which found your catas before it was too late
I had to log not long after that, so i dont know if you guys ended taking it, but you sure deserved it!

I love this weeks match-ups, towers and keeps not going down with out a fight mainly us defending and SBI attacking but still, lots of fun!

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: VileStrainGaming.6091

VileStrainGaming.6091

Nice video! The music could be a little lower just to hear what everyone was saying, i did catch ‘stupid thief’ though

Thanks man. I will have to tweek it more next time. Just learning how to make videos.

[NoQQ] & [Larp] – The old days of PvP :(

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Thanks man. I will have to tweek it more next time. Just learning how to make videos.

Next up: GRIMPI BIMPI THE MOVIE

CHARRCAT can’t wait. <3

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

Being one of the commanders on at the time desperately trying to defend bay, can i just say thank you DR, i dont know if you guys noticed, but you wiped them trebs out, then proceeded to intercept SBI at Arahs Hope whilst we were pushing them back off of bay!

ADQQSTY loves to go where the action is and boop on other people’s toys.

Fun fightings all around, made my ears tingle much.

Boop! <3

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Next up: GRIMPI BIMPI THE MOVIE

CHARRCAT can’t wait. <3

http://en.seoi.net/sokumen/?n=GRIMPI
http://en.seoi.net/sokumen/?n=CHARRCAT