2/15 Fort Aspenwood/Dragonbrand/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Apparently butt jokes are “rude and inflammatory.” Someone post a score update!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

But it was funny.

Ninein
-Maguuma

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I know, but moderators have the final say.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

The other topic get deleted? lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yeah, I think if the OP gets deleted the entire thread goes away, haha. Anyway score:

FA 2,449 +335
Mag: 1,902 +230
DB: 1,544 +130

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Really got to hand it to FA. They don’t have much in the way of individual skill, but the sheer size of the zergs they run makes it not even matter. Really tough opponents.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Really got to hand it to FA. They don’t have much in the way of individual skill, but the sheer size of the zergs they run makes it not even matter. Really tough opponents.

I heard OG could defeat a zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

OG refuses to hang around for a fight that has an opponent with half their numbers. With them its “insta-gank” or run. Just my experiences with them. If I am in a small group of 3 then at least 8 OG will roll through and insta kill cuz they can, mean while their entire BL is being owned by another server but they could care less.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

dreztina.4820

OG refuses to hang around for a fight that has an opponent with half their numbers. With them its “insta-gank” or run. Just my experiences with them. If I am in a small group of 3 then at least 8 OG will roll through and insta kill cuz they can, mean while their entire BL is being owned by another server but they could care less.

Well, ya. That’s the idea. Kill the 3 man and get out of there before the 30 man that is seconds away gets there to help.

Not that you’ll see us with 8 particularly often. Think we currently have one group of five and my duo running separately, and that’s more than usual for this time.

Maguuma

in WvW

jportell.2197

Well, ya. That’s the idea. Kill the 3 man and get out of there before the 30 man that is seconds away gets there to help.

Not that you’ll see us with 8 particularly often. Think we currently have one group of five and my duo running separately, and that’s more than usual for this time.

Quick question does that guild run anything besides thieves and d/d eles? I don’t think I have had a fight with them where I saw anything else.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

There comes a point in time when the zerg is just to big.
Which is why most of Maguuma don’t wanna be in T3.

T3/T2/T1 is just whoever has the most numbers because the numbers are so large.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Quick question does that guild run anything besides thieves and d/d eles? I don’t think I have had a fight with them where I saw anything else.

We have all classes in the guild, but you mostly see the thieves and eles because that fits our playstyle. If I were to ask you what the best duo or small group would be for running in an area with multiple 20-50 man zergs and plenty below that, what would you say?

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ThePaperBoy.7098

ThePaperBoy.7098

So when is OG going to learn how to pan?..

The Baddies [BD] – Fort AspenAWESOME
Antonarius (Warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

They’ve got mesmers too.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

I can’t figure out why everyone hates on OG. Wait…..

You guys do have some good players I will be the first to admit it but you are lacking in respect to other players. There have been many times in even battles that OG players have been defeated right in front of me yet we don’t come here to the forums talking about lack of individual skill on Maguuma.

Seriously though every time I see you guys doing nothing to help your WvW score I always think wtf are they not in SPvP for?

Anyways let the flame replies begin. haha

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Seriously though every time I see you guys doing nothing to help your WvW score I always think wtf are they not in SPvP for?

This is really incredibly wrong. I’ve been running a duo tonight, just me and a friend. We kept an entire guild with tagalongs busy, ranging from 10-20 people depending on the run, for something like an hour. How many of you for the realmers can honestly say you are contributing so much as to be worth 5-10 of your opponents each? I may not care about the score, I may not actively try to increase it, but to say I’m not doing anything that does increase it is just flat out incorrect.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Kind of like this:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

allot of night OG will hold down 3 camps and towers if they can, been so many nights where they take 2 towers and 3 camps and hold them for hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

You guys do have some good players I will be the first to admit it but you are lacking in respect to other players. There have been many times in even battles that OG players have been defeated right in front of me yet we don’t come here to the forums talking about lack of individual skill on Maguuma.

I will be the first to tell someone if they are good but if they aren’t I have no problem telling them that either.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

saiyr.3071

No manpower to go to FA at all tonight, and outmanned in DB at 9PM. Ouch.

in WvW

Posted by: Hektor Warfield.6052

Hektor Warfield.6052

FA, you were fighting us so well, and on the 23rd time of us mindlessly face smashing SMC, u were gone

Attachments:

General Hektor Wärfield
Wärband of Absolute Retribution

in WvW

Posted by: Warm Ember.2798

Warm Ember.2798

Can’t believe there isn’t a score update yet!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Illustration of the whole match:
FA has more siege weapons on our walls than we – people.

I hoped to have some fun at least during reset night, but guess people are sick of it and decided to have a week off. Can’t really blame them.

Yet another exciting pve week on Maguuma!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

DB BL from reset for 7 hours [RET]FA came up against what I can honestly say was the toughest opposition I have ever faced as a RET player in T3. Hats off to bringing the pain, we all took a fairly equal slice of the pie tonight in that borderland and I hope you had as much fun as me.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Man, if there’s one thing this matchup has taught me, it’s never try to 1v1 anyone from PRO. No matter how much it looks like they want to 1v1, it’s just bait for the rest of their guild. You’d think I’d stop by now, but I keep trying, but it always ends the same.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Man, if there’s one thing this matchup has taught me, it’s never try to 1v1 anyone from PRO. No matter how much it looks like they want to 1v1, it’s just bait for the rest of their guild. You’d think I’d stop by now, but I keep trying, but it always ends the same.

We are trying to quench our thirst for blood with OG tears.. Quenta & BT are being greedy and refuse to share the QQ. Thank you for contributing to our rations.

in WvW

dreztina.4820

We are trying to quench our thirst for blood with OG tears.. Quenta & BT are being greedy and refuse to share the QQ. Thank you for contributing to our rations.

That’s fine, you enjoy the tears, I’ll enjoy the stacks. Might take me a while, but I always get them in the end.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Try the EB JP. Two [PRO] thieves threw themselves at us at least 20 times and never brought reinforcements I was amazed at how broke they must have been by the end!!!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

I gave credit to a few guilds in the last thread. And yes its true, we don’t care about WvW score. We are a roaming guild and like to roam, not PvD. We do play tournies every once in a while, but WvW is more fun, due to the roaming aspect. We are just not fond of this tier because the majority of the “roamers” we run into are 10+ and even when we engage them, we’ll get ran over by another 20+ enemies that join the fight.

Also if all we ever run into is zergs in WvW, we usually do just start doing tournies, which is probably why a lot of you guys don’t ever see us.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I was wondering when we’d get a thread closed. Even the moderators seem to think a week with out a Guuma thread closing is too long.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Thanks for getting that out of the way for this week!

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Is this coming from the guys that partied me from DB, then told me to ‘gtfo’ out of their party, told me to leave them alone, and when i said bye they decided to whisper me to “leave me alone i’m ignoring you moron”?

in WvW

Posted by: Brow.9425

Brow.9425

Mag guild tag STRM you have been reported. You were exploiting the bugged invuln spot in SW supply on DB BL. Either take your lickings or get off our map… That stupid fight lasted too long and when your chips were down you just went to your invuln spot where you could still do damage and then get back up there if we were pushing. This is beyond unacceptable.

I’d love it if just one person would link just one dev post saying it’s it bug, or it’s an exploit, or that they’re going to plant a giant rock on that spot in March, or that a single person has ever been disciplined for standing there. What’d you report them for, scamming?

And I’m FITE not STRM, so don’t even.

Rathan Kelet — Maguuma

in WvW

jportell.2197

No clue about those guys. And one person using an exploit unintentionally is one thing. An entire guild intentionally doing it is another entirely. Those cliffs were designer to where you couldn’t get back up for a reason. This is a bug and using it is exploiting plain and simple. If I see anyone in DB exploiting/hacking so on I report them as well.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Player Character.9467

Were you required to stand in front of the cliff? Was your own buffed supervisor back at the camp scaring you away? Was there a reason you couldn’t also take a retreat as an opportunity to heal? Was it entirely necessary for you to throw your upscaled guys right into us at point blank? Does our spawn point in any way, shape, or form even provide us with reach to hit your camp? Is this not a spot that has been in since beta that they never touched despite filling in similar gaps in almost every other map?

in WvW

jportell.2197

Mag guild tag STRM you have been reported. You were exploiting the bugged invuln spot in SW supply on DB BL. Either take your lickings or get off our map… That stupid fight lasted too long and when your chips were down you just went to your invuln spot where you could still do damage and then get back up there if we were pushing. This is beyond unacceptable.

I’d love it if just one person would link just one dev post saying it’s it bug, or it’s an exploit, or that they’re going to plant a giant rock on that spot in March, or that a single person has ever been disciplined for standing there. What’d you report them for, scamming?

Scamming since it was the only one that made since as they weren’t selling gold or any of that silly business.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

kfarb.6732

You didn’t even report the “exploit” correctly. Just stop now, you’re embarrassing yourself.

in WvW

jportell.2197

You didn’t even report the “exploit” correctly. Just stop now, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Exactly how am I supposed to report it then? Hmm??? None of the other options fit and I couldn’t send a message. I could report from here if you like. Its pathetic to use that spot and you know it. I don’t care about the gear throwing business that’s whatever. But this is using an unintended bug to exploit an advantage. The other ones that were exploits have been fixed such as being able to deploy siege from your citadel cliffs even though you have the siege deployment blocked debuff.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

There are other places that give you the determined invul thing and its been reported plenty of times. What has anet done about it, nothing, why cuz they dont care. If ppl are dumb and want to stand in front of someone standing in these spots, then that’s that person’s fault. Yes it would be nice if anet got rid of these spots, but until they do, either use them or complain to anet about them or just stay farther back. Not too hard really.

in WvW

zastari.1730

Reported for exploit accusations on the forum. Please keep this thread civil and don’t degrade it into childish mudslinging or else it’ll probably get closed.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: IcerXx.3670

IcerXx.3670

What part of that invuln spot is tactically important to you? are you mad that you can’t camp the cliff of someone’s spawn?

Stromgarde-[STRM]
Icer Xx
Maguuma

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Report exploits by emailing exploits@arena.net

However, what you’re describing is you spawncamping someone and getting killed while they’re still in their spawn. It’s not an exploit. Just back off and let them hide in spawn where they can’t do anything. It’s the same as if they were standing in their main spawn entrance. Would you charge in past the legendary guards to try and kill them?

It may be unintended, but every server does it and it’s really pointless to complain about it at this point. If Anet fixes it, then it’ll be fixed, but so far they haven’t stated it’s an exploit.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Scamming since it was the only one that made since as they weren’t selling gold or any of that silly business.

reported for abusing the reporting function in game.

anet has an email dedicated to reporting hackers and exploits.

in WvW

Halo.8976

Thanks, I was wondering that to do this morning….

Anyway, since DB* love their SE supply treb spot, I want to show everyone a simple way to it from east keep: http://youtu.be/kffj67GSKrg )

FA, DB, whatever…

(edited by Halo.8976)

in WvW

Player Character.9467

Nice Halo, but I think something about you using ‘ kitten Surfers’ is making youtube suggest I also want to view videos about ostomy bags.

in WvW

Posted by: Rummie.9720

Rummie.9720

Thanks, I was wondering that to do this morning….

Anyway, since DB* love their SE supply treb spot, I want to show everyone a simple way to it from east keep: http://youtu.be/kffj67GSKrg )

FA, DB, whatever…

That music is tubular.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Nice Halo, but I think something about you using kitten Surfers’ is making youtube suggest I also want to view videos about ostomy bags.

actually i’m pretty sure the suggestions are mostly tailored to your viewing and browsing habits now. :8D?

that necro swiftness skill is also the biggest troll skill in the game.

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Maguuma got green all over. T4 here we come.

Maguuma

in WvW

zastari.1730

Maguuma got green all over. T4 here we come.

Join the dark side and gear spam down the FA/DB zergs with me until we reach glorious T4~

Maguuma

in WvW

Halo.8976

Nice Halo, but I think something about you using kitten Surfers’ is making youtube suggest I also want to view videos about ostomy bags.

In my case it’s some gaming videos and FIFA, for some reason.
I suggest to clear your cookies =)