2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Not caring about score, three friends and I were running around in EB today having a lot of fun.

Tried to ninja red keep, failed horribly.
Tried to ninja mendons with a golem, got the gate down and died.
Tried to build an omega after we capped speldan, got ran over by a JQ zerg, only for SoS to then run them over. Justice was had however, for our lost omega golem, we left SoS a present in the camp =D.

We lost fights, won fights, taunted people, got taunted #yolo420swagyoungmoney

Attachments:

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

I seriously don’t understand why SOS guilds want to leave, just drop down to T2 as it will be a lot more casual then T1, which is toxic anyway playing against JQ.

Moving to BG is going to change nothing, same stuff is going to happen when they reach T1.

Under Arenanet’s glicko system, one does not simply drop down a tier.

it is much easier and less of a time/effort investment to pay to transfer to the desired tier.

Blackgate aren’t going to be in t2 forever?

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

I love this matchup. I hope this is T1 forever. Who does not love a challenge? When things get insurmountable and we surmount them anyway…..THAT is how Legends are Forged!!! Now let’s just get on with the surmounting. I don’t care if that’s not even a word, it is now!!!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

As an almost pure WvWer I consider GW2 to be a great game.

I find it very difficult to logout when a BL or EB is under heavy attack or outmanned. I have a great deal of respect for my ingame opponents, JQ, old SBI, BG, SoR etc but I am getting weary and would not actually mind facing new opponents or gaining new allies.

I arrived a month after release and I still love the basic WvWvW part of the game.

Good luck all, enjoy the game.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We must cram all the guilds from T1 and T2 into a single tier! Feed the beast! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Also Kaineng.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

I love this matchup. I hope this is T1 forever. Who does not love a challenge? When things get insurmountable and we surmount them anyway…..THAT is how Legends are Forged!!! Now let’s just get on with the surmounting. I don’t care if that’s not even a word, it is now!!!

and by that JQ is legendary.

Everyone likes to rag on JQ but before all the “so-called stacking with transfers” we here on JQ that have been here since before launch have fought and clawed our way through hard times hardly ever finishing 1st just managing our PPT to barely stay in T1 for going on 21 weeks we’ve managed this and to any naysayer wanting to diminish this feat I and I think the rest of JQ collectively say bring it.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: FallenZippy.8106

FallenZippy.8106

I came up with a rap that maybe will rep SoR n improve moral plus I’m bored lol I unite all to make their own server rap

Well here goes nothing

Try to test my will and my heart,
I don’t care how the odds are stacked up,
Ill keep fighting hard , this is my track
Ill fight smart, i won’t be the one hiding in the back
I’ve seen people frustrated and bend down to one knee,
But I’m vicious and falling isn’t me,
Now let it be know now,
I am Zippy from SoR and I don’t back down,
Can’t roll over I’m a plant naked ele and I don’t know how,
IDC were the enemies are ,
You’ll see me on the field with my golems and take my scars,
Can’t back down I came too far,
My giuld is icon Home is Sor,
See you on the battlefield,
Ill take a few of you down before I get killed

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

If only all JQ were as laughably easy to kill as this [Aco] guild :P

Also, big thanks to the JQ server this week for all the free siege I’ve stolen from them!

Sincerely, the SoR mesmer you always meet at the top of the puzzle!

Attachments:

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We must cram all the guilds from T1 and T2 into a single tier! Feed the beast! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Also Kaineng.

Yes. All we need now is for WM to Join SoR and we will have one epic tier one matchup when BG moves up. Wishful thinking I know

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Also, big thanks to the JQ server this week for all the free siege I’ve stolen from them!

Very classy… Which SOR guild are you in?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mouse.3271

Mouse.3271

N
I’m honestly quite surprised that SOR still comes out as they do considering they know full well they are going to lose everything again the next day to our asian force and they are going to have to start all over. Any other server would have thrown up the white flag. Testament to your server I suppose though, so props. Does show quite a bit of resiliency.

I’m on SoR, and have been since transferring from both JQ and SoS a few months back because of this resiliency. The WvW core has been through domination in T2 from SoS and then BG spanning many weeks. Instead of being demoralized by the score, SoR folks have traditionally shifted focus to enjoying skirmishes and improving teamwork to keep things engaging. As I said earlier in this thread, I think everyone both winners and losers in the tiers know there’s some improvement that could be had to make matchups better. What you do when the match mechanics don’t give you an ideal experience dictates whether or not you get demoralized.

It’s unfortunate to see SoS seemingly crumbling a little under internal fighting. Every server has a few disagreements here and there. It’s how one deals with them as a community that determines whether or not they soldier through them.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

N
I’m honestly quite surprised that SOR still comes out as they do considering they know full well they are going to lose everything again the next day to our asian force and they are going to have to start all over. Any other server would have thrown up the white flag. Testament to your server I suppose though, so props. Does show quite a bit of resiliency.

I’m on SoR, and have been since transferring from both JQ and SoS a few months back because of this resiliency. The WvW core has been through domination in T2 from SoS and then BG spanning many weeks. Instead of being demoralized by the score, SoR folks have traditionally shifted focus to enjoying skirmishes and improving teamwork to keep things engaging. As I said earlier in this thread, I think everyone both winners and losers in the tiers know there’s some improvement that could be had to make matchups better. What you do when the match mechanics don’t give you an ideal experience dictates whether or not you get demoralized.

It’s unfortunate to see SoS seemingly crumbling a little under internal fighting. Every server has a few disagreements here and there. It’s how one deals with them as a community that determines whether or not they soldier through them.

Very well said.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Seriously though, if you’re going to talk about another guild in that manner, at least let them know which guild you’re in. I was going to ask for your character name but character names don’t show up in wvw.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Very classy… Which SOR guild are you in?

Sabels My Kid Cuz I Banged His [Mom]

Seriously though, if you’re going to talk about another guild in that manner, at least let them know which guild you’re in. I was going to ask for your character name but character names don’t show up in wvw.

That IS his guild.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I came up with a rap that maybe will rep SoR n improve moral plus I’m bored lol I unite all to make their own server rap

Well here goes nothing

Try to test my will and my heart,
I don’t care how the odds are stacked up,
Ill keep fighting hard , this is my track
Ill fight smart, i won’t be the one hiding in the back
I’ve seen people frustrated and bend down to one knee,
But I’m vicious and falling isn’t me,
Now let it be know now,
I am Zippy from SoR and I don’t back down,
Can’t roll over I’m a plant naked ele and I don’t know how,
IDC were the enemies are ,
You’ll see me on the field with my golems and take my scars,
Can’t back down I came too far,
My giuld is icon Home is Sor,
See you on the battlefield,
Ill take a few of you down before I get killed

Thought of you when we built a golem army. Even Min asked where you were. You would have been proud lovely raddish. <3

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

I’m so happy happy happy happy. First of all congrats BG you’re getting SoS’s best wvw guild in the form of MERC. I really hope more large wvw guilds transfer off to you guys. Always loved the name Blackgate, bring out the beast and wipe the floor with JQ for me, thank you. Maybe ATac, OnS, ZN, Tsym, Work, HL, ONE could pretty please follow you guys, as my ultimate dream is to end up in T6! yes!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SuPaSuPau.1904

SuPaSuPau.1904

I don’t understand the appeal of transferring to BG. So you can end up losing to JQ again? all roads lead to death by JQ, so you might as well have fun away from that fate in T2.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Reize.2176

Reize.2176

I don’t understand the appeal of transferring to BG. So you can end up losing to JQ again? all roads lead to death by JQ, so you might as well have fun away from that fate in T2.

Benefits the people like me who don’t really want to spend a dime changing servers, so when they jump ship and slowly the rest of us get knocked down to the lowest tier possible, i can finally get all my badges from JPs in empty BLs and EB.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Novalight.7568

Novalight.7568

and by that JQ is legendary.

Everyone likes to rag on JQ but before all the “so-called stacking with transfers” we here on JQ that have been here since before launch have fought and clawed our way through hard times hardly ever finishing 1st just managing our PPT to barely stay in T1 for going on 21 weeks we’ve managed this and to any naysayer wanting to diminish this feat I and I think the rest of JQ collectively say bring it.

*was legendary

so-called = is stacked. You just addmitted it in your own post :P

“GW2 takes everything you love about GW1” – M. O’Brien
“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“The most important thing in any game should be the player” – R. Soesbee

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Benefits the people like me who don’t really want to spend a dime changing servers, so when they jump ship and slowly the rest of us get knocked down to the lowest tier possible, i can finally get all my badges from JPs in empty BLs and EB.

+1
And then we get to finally do map completions on alts
rejoice fellow SOS’ers

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Milk.8963

Lord Milk.8963

Dont think you should post things like that about one of the most respected guilds on SoR without proof.. or talking to there leadership first

[FEAR] Leader Brew Lord
- Welcome to the Jungle-

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It would be really nice if (some of) [Choo] would play fair and stop zoom hacking with arrow carts. They’ve been using arrow carts outside Klovan and hitting the direct center inside.

That isn’t Choo doing that. Choo doesn’t hack or exploit. Don’t spread false accusations.

The arrow’s that wiped our siege in towers beg to differ. But it’s honestly used by so many guilds it’s not even funny no point worrying about it anymore. Just hoping Anet fixes it at this point.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kokuou.9537

kokuou.9537

I apologize to [Choo] if it really hasn’t been them. Their leader PMed me and we talked, and I have retracted my message. Someone on SoR has been doing it for the past hour, though, and it needs to stop.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

MERC having fun with Waha and his mob.

Maybe it’s just me… But I only saw 1 FOO tag in that whole video. Record with better quality next time, then people don’t have to ‘take your word for it’ that it was FOO, when 99% of the tags you can actually read don’t say FOO. I saw just as many EMP and PRX and names I don’t recognize as FOO.

Watch it in HD. it goes up to 1080p, genius XD

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Weird EBG is weird.

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Dude theres no competition in T1, SoR and SoS cant even take one of our towers in our lands in EB. We had SM for like 2 days now. Already toke SoR keep. Theres no competition in T1 for real. After 3 or 4 days people dont even care and just do xp camp runs all over SoR and SoS because we already won. Thats what happened last week and thats happening this week and every other week.

I mean when we toke SoR keep yesterday, we were just having fun and going through a reinforced wall and PvPing the wall down and toke it.

The thing I notice is whenever SoS or SoR is trying to flank us even though they are bigger they run away and get ran over. I just dont get it.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update
SoS seems to be doing pretty well despite their current problems

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Dude theres no competition in T1, SoR and SoS cant even take one of our towers in our lands in EB. We had SM for like 2 days now. Already toke SoR keep. Theres no competition in T1 for real. After 3 or 4 days people dont even care and just do xp camp runs all over SoR and SoS because we already won. Thats what happened last week and thats happening this week and every other week.

I mean when we toke SoR keep yesterday, we were just having fun and going through a reinforced wall and PvPing the wall down and toke it.

The thing I notice is whenever SoS or SoR is trying to flank us even though they are bigger they run away and get ran over. I just dont get it.

^Sounds like a typical pug bandwagoner.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

Score update
SoS seems to be doing pretty well despite their current problems

If having your approx share of the PPT at a particular point in time whilst having <50% of the top servers total score after two days is doing well, I’d hate to see when they are doing badly.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I just want to let some sea of sorrows pugs know, sea of sorrows is not going through a massive implosion we are merely losing some more hardcore WvW guilds eventually we will settle somewhere in tier 2-3 at similar strength to Tarnished Coast, Fort Aspenwood which i am really keen on versing those servers again. The majority of the guilds are choosing to stay within the server.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Good luck in the other tiers if you go.

If this moves BG up, I’m positive they’ll help us ensure that the day care remains properly spanked.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The thing I notice is whenever SoS or SoR is trying to flank us even though they are bigger they run away and get ran over. I just don’t get it.

Your post is 2 minutes after the post above that. If you look at the screen cap you’ll see how SoR rolled your entire corner of EB and held it all night. That SoS had moved in was a result of SoR heading off to bed.

As for Stonemist→ lol. You’ve lost it plenty over the past few days dude. Obviously you don’t stay logged in all day every day.

Have fun building your points in JQ’s PvDoor hours.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

The thing I notice is whenever SoS or SoR is trying to flank us even though they are bigger they run away and get ran over. I just don’t get it.

Your post is 2 minutes after the post above that. If you look at the screen cap you’ll see how SoR rolled your entire corner of EB and held it all night. That SoS had moved in was a result of SoR heading off to bed.

As for Stonemist-> lol. You’ve lost it plenty over the past few days dude. Obviously you don’t stay logged in all day every day.

Have fun building your points in JQ’s PvDoor hours.

Holding our corner for an hour from 1am to 2am pacific is suddenly all night?

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

JQ didn’t own anything in EB a few minutes ago.

Sea of Sorrows

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Omg…SoR #1 server 11-12:30 pst! Accepting all GvG’s and 1v1’s , come at us bro’s!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I am not looking forward to coming into the toxic nature of this tiers wvw thread. I am hoping all BG abstain from posting in here when we eventually make it up here.

I want my LOLCATS! score update.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I preferred it when the arguing was one liners. These walls of text are distracting my score updates!

lol! I feel the same.

I’m at the stage where I see a wall of text and think (insert rant here) and skip over it.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Oh well. Its a real pity to see major guilds leave SoS. This is a HUGE blow to SoS. We, AFS, will remain in SoS to fight for SoS’s pride.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

sos is dead..

I’d like to see some sort of “statement” from some of the SoS guilds, before I believe that quote above. As the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail goes “I’m not dead!”.

It will be. 3 other major guilds are threatening to leave.

Why?

They, along with Agg and FoE blame TSYM.

Nobody blames any single entity?

It comes down to one thing folks. At the end of the day, this is not a second job, it is a game. Why do we play games? The main reason is fun. If any guilds were to move from any sever at any point in time, it’s not going to just be about scores and all that. It’s going to be about creating fun and what’s best for their guild.

Sure, some guilds join servers because they want nothing more than to win, for others it’s about finding a home in which they have supporting guilds around them who they can cooperate with and have fun in the field.

Just curious, why do you think it will be more fun in BG compared to SoS?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score kjdhfkjdshfkjsdhf

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

JQ needs to lose some guilds … this is getting boring… i fear for the future of gw2, im not seeing a expansion working on gw2 any more…

My guild has no particular attachment to JQ, we transferred here when JQ was losing because we play odd hours sometimes and we were looking for people to fight 24/7, so we had to move to t1 or 2. (And those JQ scrubs didn’t even pay us anything! what jerks) If the fight is against JQ because no one else wants to play anymore we can roll with that. It just annoys me when I see people spreading obvious falsehoods, so I troll here a lot in defense of random things, and I find the need to comment on this.

Do you really think JQ needs to lose people for your server to be competitive? It’s fine if you want to think that, but who is going to pay the gold for the transfers? Tell you what, pay the gold for us and my 7 person guild will join your server. Unless it’s SOS, I don’t like them for reasons I won’t go into. Any of the other tier 1-2 servers are fine though. Want people off JQ? I’ll give you a chance to put your money where your mouth is and recruit a hardcore WvWer and his alt account and his 5 friends.

But honestly I do kind of agree with you. If the demotivation I see in SOS and SOR continues WvW won’t be fun anymore unless you’re fighting against JQ with an organized WvW guild that has numbers behind it. I for one want people to fight with and against at most times of day because my play time is strange and jumps around. I think what needs to happen is SOR SOS and BG and whoever else is in T2 and wants to be T1 needs to recruit and offer the gold for transfers, rather then just complain JQ has them beat and give up.

This offer is for anyone really, give us the gold and we’ll leave, otherwise, stop complaining about it.

We might consider helping a guild of stature move for the sake of balance.
Random players who offer no metric of their worth however…

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Early morning with our Oceanics!

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

I do not think those that want a competitive bracket will ever get a competitive bracket if it is score they are focusing on. Look at the current brackets now.

T1 – JQ up by 40K
T2 – BG up by 25K
T3 – FA up by 45K
T4 – Maguuma up by 30K
T5 – SBI up by 27K
T6 – Closest bracket BP and AR neck in neck
T7 – Darkhaven up by 35K
T8 – SF up by 45K

So I am not sure what people are really looking for. Moving up and down brackets just ensures one week you will most likely stomp your competition when you have moved down or either get stomped by your competition because you cannot compete in the higher tier (look at Yak Bend for that reasoning)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Guilds on SoS can’t even stand to lose as many weeks as they won.

Say what you will about JQ, but at least the core guilds don’t hop around searching for greener grass. At least not that I recall. JQ didn’t crumble just because we placed second or third several weeks in a row.

Sorry, I’m usually nice and don’t like to stir up trouble, but this server hopping thing is just silly (especially now that an entire guild has to pay for it). Stick to your server and do your best…don’t go jumping around and then be proud of your “victory”.

And before anyone says anything….I am directing this towards the guilds that joined JQ as well. I personally didn’t ask for them (nor did I want them). While I will continue to fight alongside them they will always hold less respect in my eyes, compared to those of us that picked one server and stuck through from the beginning. Nothing will ever change that.

EDIT: Edited on my computer to fix some typos from my tablet, and change a couple words. I’ll also add that I used to really look down at HoD’s alliance in the early days for all jumping ship. However, at least they had the balls to jump ship when they were WINNING instead of when they were losing.

(edited by drwookie.6391)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Say what you will about JQ, but at least the core guilds don’t hop around searching for greener grass. At least not that I recall. jQ didn’t fall about just because we placed second or third several weeks in a row.

Sorry, I’m usually nice and don’t like to stir up trouble, but this server hopping thing is just silly (especially now that an entire guild has to pay for it). Stick to your server and do your best…don’t go jumping around and be proud of your victory.

And before anyway says anything….I am directing this towards the builds that joined JQ as well. I personally didn’t ask for them (nor did I want them). While I will continue to fight alongside them, they will always hold less respect in my eyes, compared to those of us that picked one server and stuck through from the beginning. Nothing will ever change that, in my eyes.

Excellent post.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Hope SOS drop to T2 asap to rebuild ourselves. Majority of the guild are still staying in SOS.

As for SOR, good luck guys!

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: greenslab.9425

greenslab.9425

Oh God. The Acolytes were laughing so hard in mumble when you did this. Seriously, who does this though…spending their whole day with invisibility buff on top of the jumping puzzle to pull unsuspecting invaders from the top of the puzzle?

Nausarus of [ONE]
fightasone.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Say what you will about JQ, but at least the core guilds don’t hop around searching for greener grass. At least not that I recall. jQ didn’t fall about just because we placed second or third several weeks in a row.

Sorry, I’m usually nice and don’t like to stir up trouble, but this server hopping thing is just silly (especially now that an entire guild has to pay for it). Stick to your server and do your best…don’t go jumping around and be proud of your victory.

And before anyway says anything….I am directing this towards the builds that joined JQ as well. I personally didn’t ask for them (nor did I want them). While I will continue to fight alongside them, they will always hold less respect in my eyes, compared to those of us that picked one server and stuck through from the beginning. Nothing will ever change that, in my eyes.

Guilds transferring servers keeps matches fresh and interesting. Can you imagine still fighting HoD in t1? I don’t see the issue with guilds moving to different servers if they don’t like the one they’re on.

You happen to have chosen JQ, which hasn’t really had much inner turmoil or conflict, and the leadership of major guilds aren’t kittens. So it makes sense for you or me to want to stick around JQ, it’s a pretty cool server. Other people haven’t had that luxury.

Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Hope SOS drop to T2 asap to rebuild ourselves. Majority of the guild are still staying in SOS.

As for SOR, good luck guys!

To the guilds that are staying with SoS – I wish you all the luck possible, and hope to face you again. SoS has been with us (JQ) for a longggg time. You’re like a brother from another mother….if half-brothers killed each other.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Gondram.8365

Gondram.8365

You happen to have chosen JQ, which hasn’t really had much inner turmoil or conflict, and the leadership of major guilds aren’t kittens. So it makes sense for you or me to want to stick around JQ, it’s a pretty cool server. Other people haven’t had that luxury.

Not taking any sides in this conversation, but I figured I should mention that JQ weathered a LOT of inner turmoil and conflict, and not everyone stuck around. The TW/FATE/IRNY guys left for SoR during the worst of the kittenstorm, and nobody blamed them. We’ve had a couple major guild leaders who ended up being major liabilities (who both ended up being banned from both the JQ community site and the community TS).

The JQ core who’ve been around from the beginning have stuck through as much drama crap as any other server. The only “trial” JQ hasn’t faced yet is a downward plunge in the tiers – and that is in large part due to those of us who put in massive hours to hang on to tier one during SoS’s period of dominance.

All that said I do agree JQ is a pretty cool server. :-)

Gondram – D/D Aurashare Elementalist
Kinsman Redeemer – Hammer/Shout Warrior
Proud Member of Opposition – Jade Quarry Oldtimer