2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

yeah those 15 new guilds JQ got a few weeks back has NOTHING to do with why they are winning now. Nor the fact SoS has lost some.

Remember when SoS was all happy and proud of itself because they successfully trolled with racist comments a guild leader of a well known asiatic guild?

Some can say that karma is a kitten sometimes.

It’s not a secret that guilds wanting to move from SBI never took in consideration SoS. And all the crying now only makes it look even worse.

When did this successful racist comment happen? I would like to see proof. Racism is NOT acceptable in any form, most definitely not in this game during my fun time, and especially not on my server.

yea,

I am curious how any racist comments can be “successful” in any form without being negative, someone need to show examples of it…

Perhaps he means Agg when they trolled WM which in no way does 1 guild who mind you isnt even part of SoS reflect a server thats Blackgates problem. Now why the need to state that as its totally irrelevant baffles me

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

The difference why JQ has won the last few weeks while SOS has not is all due to motivation and attitude.

yeah those 15 new guilds JQ got a few weeks back has NOTHING to do with why they are winning now. Nor the fact SoS has lost some.

But of course we can win because its just motivation and attitude that wins right?

you’re funny.

Basically.

Before the recent implosion, SOS had comparable coverage with JQ. JQ dominates in SEA and has superior NA coverage. SOS dominates in oceanic and also has superior NA coverage. The differences between the 2 servers were motivation and attitude.

Free transfers ended a few weeks ago on a Monday. During that week, on that Monday, SOS had around a 3k lead. They were motivated and was willing to put in overtime and actually increased the 3k lead and won by around 10k by Friday.

JQ didn’t really gain more guilds after that Monday when free transfers ended but SOS was able to win that week against a “stacked” JQ. What was the difference between the SOS that fought that week and the SOS that is fighting now (and the past few weeks)? Motivation and attitude.

Attitude:
1) That server is stacked, there’s no point in fighting. I think we lost already. We’re doomed. I’ll just complain on the forum instead.
2) We can’t outzerg them, I don’t think we should fight them. I’m giving up.
3) We don’t have to change anything we’re doing. The only reason why we’re losing is because they have a lot of people. It has nothing to do with how we’re playing.

Motivation:
1) We’re not leading right now on a weekend, so I think I’ll do pve instead.
2) We’re not leading right now, so I think I’m just going to play 1 hour in wvw only.
3) We’re not leading right now, so I won’t put in overtime to wait for my SEA crew to get online.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Answer Pleasant Fort Salma day.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I preferred it when the arguing was one liners. These walls of text are distracting my score updates!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Before the recent implosion, SOS had comparable coverage with JQ. JQ dominates in SEA and has superior NA coverage. SOS dominates in oceanic and also has superior NA coverage. The differences between the 2 servers were motivation and attitude.

Free transfers ended a few weeks ago on a Monday. During that week, on that Monday, SOS had around a 3k lead. They were motivated and was willing to put in overtime and actually increased the 3k lead and won by around 10k by Friday.

JQ didn’t really gain more guilds after that Monday when free transfers ended but SOS was able to win that week against a “stacked” JQ. What was the difference between the SOS that fought that week and the SOS that is fighting now (and the past few weeks)? Motivation and attitude.

So wrong. I have friends (flatmates) on JQ so I knew what they went through, The real fight happened the week after the transfers. JQ had queues on nearly every map but it was chaos, guilds couldn’t even get on to the same BL’s as their fellow members. So it was just pugs running around and yes SoS did win against basically pugs and disorganised guilds. If it stayed that way then maybe we would have even fights but it didn’t.

Once everything settled down the JQ guilds took over the next week and the score reflected that change. Also SoS guilds took a break from pulling double shifts to combat the influx of JQ guilds.

It isn’t just motivation and attitude – its also coverage, coordination, skill and a lot of other factors. Just saying its those two things is silly.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

SoR outnumbers us in SoS BL right now, is not fair Anet must step in and do something!!!!! :P

All classes

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I posted this on guru, seems appropriate here.

Here are the last 4 match ups to the Monday approx point scores (Sunday for current one) we have had between us three servers since transfer deadline day. I chose just up to weekend as that is when we get more folks playing on all sides.

week 05 – JQ 56K, SoR 63K, SoS 63K
week 06 – JQ 68K, SoR 56K, SoS 56K
week 07 – JQ 70K, SoR 47K, SoS 54K
week 08 (this week) – JQ 80K, SoR 42K, SoS 39K

Now assuming that due to transfer deadline day JQ has not had mass influx of people (I know – a big assumption) whatever is going on here does not look totally due to JQ being stacked to high heaven (which it is not – this weekend we had hardlly any queues and were outmanned a few times on specific maps when I was playing anyway)

Anyway, I will let you all draw your own conclusion, millenium is a great data source barring the obvious troll scores from folks and the point evolution for each week is quite interesting as well. I hope we all stop arguing and enjoy the game and hope Anet gets a good march update out there to get folks back playing.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

So wrong. I have friends (flatmates) on JQ so I knew what they went through, The real fight happened the week after the transfers. JQ had queues on nearly every map but it was chaos, guilds couldn’t even get on to the same BL’s as their fellow members. So it was just pugs running around and yes SoS did win against basically pugs and disorganised guilds. If it stayed that way then maybe we would have even fights but it didn’t.

Once everything settled down the JQ guilds took over the next week and the score reflected that change. Also SoS guilds took a break from pulling double shifts to combat the influx of JQ guilds.

It isn’t just motivation and attitude – its also coverage, coordination, skill and a lot of other factors. Just saying its those two things is silly.

Good post. Looks like we agree on something. You are right, its complex set of factors and as you suggested its not just motivation and attitude, its also not just coverage and numbers.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Unfortunately unlike T2 where BG eventually moved up there’s no where for you guys (JQ) to go. The only option available is for us is to move down and trust me I think most of us would like to move down. However, I believe that SoS would also like to move down and BG/Kain do not want to come up.

Inaccurate.

The majority of the large BG guilds wants nothing more than to move into tier 1, and take SOR’s blue position away from them.

And Kain can’t move up past us. They post decent PPT at night (their primetime), but we close the gap more and more each morning faster.

I think the “best NA primetime server” in the games is going to be a bit surprised the next time they fight BG. I hope its sooner rather than later. :P

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ just has too many bandwagoning guilds to make this Tier interesting. Right now its boring. Whoever were the original JQ guilds buying other guilds for 1kgold over estimated how many they needed. They could of saved themselves some gold and we could of had some interesting battles.

Could we please just stop these ridiculous rumours about what happened with the guilds that transferred to JQ. I can tell you for absolute certain that not a single guild that transferred to JQ recieved 1k gold from any of our WvW guilds.

I find this interesting, as just last night I got in touch with an old GW1 friend who is playing on Piken Square (EU server). We were rambling about various aspects of WvW, and he mentioned to me “A JQ guild offered my guild 1k gold to transfer to their world”. The guild declined the offer, they instead went to a different EU server.

I’d find it kind of odd for him to lie about something like that, I mean why 1k gold and JQ? Either way, I don’t actually care. How far a server is willing to go to get transfers is up to them, perhaps other servers should have been willing to pay large sums of gold as well. I don’t see how it’s something to ‘troll’ JQ about.

Sorta funny that everyone keeps bringing this up it’s a running joke on the server that this existed. Cause well it didn’t. Pretty sure based on the fact I talked to pretty much every guild that transferred or was a prospective transfer that said cash was never offered. (I have 4g to my name if I had 1k lying around I wouldn’t be paying a guild to transfer). We did offer guild’s that transferred a small amount of gold to help them build influence back up because that takes time and losing all of your upgrades can suck sometimes.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

I was payed 401k and a porche from JQ for my transfer.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I’ve been on JQ since bwe1, so I’ve been accepting my payments in monthly installments since August. They are delivered by a quaggan riding a yak. I’m almost to 1k, then I can buy that quaggan the freedom he deserves, and watch the yak ride off into the sunset.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I posted this on guru, seems appropriate here.

Here are the last 4 match ups to the Monday approx point scores (Sunday for current one) we have had between us three servers since transfer deadline day. I chose just up to weekend as that is when we get more folks playing on all sides.

week 05 – JQ 56K, SoR 63K, SoS 63K
week 06 – JQ 68K, SoR 56K, SoS 56K
week 07 – JQ 70K, SoR 47K, SoS 54K
week 08 (this week) – JQ 80K, SoR 42K, SoS 39K

Now assuming that due to transfer deadline day JQ has not had mass influx of people (I know – a big assumption) whatever is going on here does not look totally due to JQ being stacked to high heaven (which it is not – this weekend we had hardlly any queues and were outmanned a few times on specific maps when I was playing anyway)

Anyway, I will let you all draw your own conclusion, millenium is a great data source barring the obvious troll scores from folks and the point evolution for each week is quite interesting as well. I hope we all stop arguing and enjoy the game and hope Anet gets a good march update out there to get folks back playing.

You are fishing so I’ll bite for fun.

The final score at the end of the week is a good representation of which server has more players on during the 24/7 days. Yes, you are stacked(doesn’t specifically prove it but since others like to say their anectdotal evidence is proof then mine is also.)

Your sample doesn’t show the length of time you were out manned vs other servers for all maps. People like to say they were out manned so…I was outmanned on SOS BL several times last night but the scores doesn’t show the length of time. Everyone can claim to be out manned when you have various guilds logging out and others coming on to take their spot.

There are other factors involved in what is going on and your “sample” can be used to show that and it can also be used to refute that. Your sample is actually too small to mean anything and your data source is also just one source. You cannot draw real conclusions just from looking at one aspect.

If you want a real study, you should check all maps and note the time of day and for how long various sides have the out manned buff as well as what players specifically are playing and the duration they play(data can show that there was enough people in the map, just not how long some people are playing because a lot of people can put in some hours out there.) You should also probably correlate with a helpful soul on the other servers to pool all the data. Either that or ANet could show what the numbers were on the W3 maps themselves but I don’t see that happening.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

JQ needs to lose some guilds … this is getting boring… i fear for the future of gw2, im not seeing a expancion working on gw2 any more…

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Looks like JQ is coming close to beating their old highest rating ever set in the game http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/4#na

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Nice, gratz JQ.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Looking back in history, a popular activity.
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/6#na
Look at the scores of the now current T1 server’s results. Notice the large score evolutions.
SoS, and SoR are obviously quite capable of dominating.
At the same time, this was the beginning of SBI’s tier 1 leadership.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Look at the scores of the now current T1 server’s results. Notice the large score evolutions.

Yeah, but neither of those servers were PvDing, they scored all those points in the ‘open field’… >.>

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Yeah, but neither of those servers were PvDing, they scored all those points in the ‘open field’… >.>

I’m sure they got the lead legitimately, and fairly. They are filled with excellent players.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Of course this always going to be filled with hypocrisy. If any other server got an influx of players, they would be happy. No one complains they are winning too much, only losing too much.

If SoS drops to t2 and starts dominating there, I’m sure they will complain about winning and say that its not fair to the other servers that they are winning. Right?

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

JQ needs to lose some guilds … this is getting boring… i fear for the future of gw2, im not seeing a expancion working on gw2 any more…

The solution is pretty obvious. Some of the guilds that recently joined JQ should transfer to TC. If that happened, you would have six very competitive servers in the top two tiers.

Same argument could be used to…

Tell all guilds on TC, K and SoS leave, and spread over SoR and Blackgate to make up a new T1. Or maybe TC, SoS and Blackgate implode in favor of SoS and K ? Or, …

It’ll make ANet happy though, with all the GEMs ppl would have to buy. Are you by chance getting a commission out of that ?

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

The solution is pretty obvious. Some of the guilds that recently joined JQ should transfer to TC. If that happened, you would have six very competitive servers in the top two tiers.

They won’t do that, it would make too much sense. Instead they will go to BG or FA, because they want to ‘be part’ of the next winner! Yes you too can be a winner, just pay the fee and transfer to the winners server! It’s that easy!

What I’ve learned is that when things get tough, there is maybe 10% of the population that will take it on and find ways to fight back. It’s the same on every server, every guild I have been in. Most people that play this game are not competitors, they are gamers. They pay to win, that’s how the game industry has conditioned them. To expect anything different, is wishful thinking.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

just a little graph showing how sos have short memory.

1st gratz to jq proud pugs and all the amazing wvw guilds that permit jq to stay in t1 since the beginning

sd we can see that sos win from week 47 to week 04, except 1 week (the new year week), THAT 10 WEEKS! and jq never give up

third and last jq only dominate for 3 weeks but for some reason this look like 1 year for sos and was enough for some of them to jump ship. This is during hard time that we see how strong a server is, SOS was a giant with weaks legs

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I remember back then how SoS and JQ would team up to 2v1 SBI 7 days a week. They were the best of friends against a common enemy. SBI finally got demoralized and imploded.

How things has changed. What goes around comes around. I never liked toxics and poisons, but I am popcorning this. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update please.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

sos is hiding??

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

SoS is at the travel agency, booking a holiday on the tarnished coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

hoschi.8693

I remember back then how SoS and JQ would team up to 2v1 SBI 7 days a week. They were the best of friends against a common enemy. SBI finally got demoralized and imploded.

Not sure where to start on that one. BS mixed with oversimplification ?

BS on the 2v1…. Let’s clean this up right now. It didn’t happen. In a 3-way fight, there’s always 2v1 situations, they happen naturally and by design. To a certain extend, you can control that. SBI wasn’t very good at that, and if you attack both fronts, you have to expect to get hit from both sides. I had thought by now that people had caught on to that.

The “implosion” of SBI happened for other reasons that you simplified, and ultimately not because we were beaten in matchups by SoS and JQ. It was more complex and had to do with the unhappiness of players at WvW progression in general, new PvE content and overall overtime put into WvW and missing rewards from it. It lead to a decline in the active WvW population…

To get back to the current matchup, it kinda reminds of the one right after HoD imploded and JQ vs SBI vs HoD turned into a 1v1 between SBI and JQ. Come on SoS, you can do better than that

Strike Force [SF]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Not sure where SoS went-though, they’ll be missed either way.

I’m honestly quite surprised that SOR still comes out as they do considering they know full well they are going to lose everything again the next day to our asian force and they are going to have to start all over. Any other server would have thrown up the white flag. Testament to your server I suppose though, so props. Does show quite a bit of resiliency.

As for JQ, we’re here to stay as is, and we’re here to stay #1, any hint or insinuation that we should break up a good thing is laughable. What you guys should be doing is figuring out how to create a server amongst yourselves to match us. There is SoR, SoS, BG, and KN-collapse those 4 servers into 2 and we will have 3 equally matched servers for competition. Heck, I’m sure even TC has a couple competitive guilds which would be interested in fighting in the premier league.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

JQ needs to lose some guilds … this is getting boring… i fear for the future of gw2, im not seeing a expansion working on gw2 any more…

My guild has no particular attachment to JQ, we transferred here when JQ was losing because we play odd hours sometimes and we were looking for people to fight 24/7, so we had to move to t1 or 2. (And those JQ scrubs didn’t even pay us anything! what jerks) If the fight is against JQ because no one else wants to play anymore we can roll with that. It just annoys me when I see people spreading obvious falsehoods, so I troll here a lot in defense of random things, and I find the need to comment on this.

Do you really think JQ needs to lose people for your server to be competitive? It’s fine if you want to think that, but who is going to pay the gold for the transfers? Tell you what, pay the gold for us and my 7 person guild will join your server. Unless it’s SOS, I don’t like them for reasons I won’t go into. Any of the other tier 1-2 servers are fine though. Want people off JQ? I’ll give you a chance to put your money where your mouth is and recruit a hardcore WvWer and his alt account and his 5 friends.

But honestly I do kind of agree with you. If the demotivation I see in SOS and SOR continues WvW won’t be fun anymore unless you’re fighting against JQ with an organized WvW guild that has numbers behind it. I for one want people to fight with and against at most times of day because my play time is strange and jumps around. I think what needs to happen is SOR SOS and BG and whoever else is in T2 and wants to be T1 needs to recruit and offer the gold for transfers, rather then just complain JQ has them beat and give up.

This offer is for anyone really, give us the gold and we’ll leave, otherwise, stop complaining about it.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Sucks to see what is happening to SoS. SoR really respects and enjoys the competition on SoS. SoR wishes you guys well on whatever happens whether that be staying on SoS or making the journey to another server.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

sos is dead..

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

sos is dead..

I’d like to see some sort of “statement” from some of the SoS guilds, before I believe that quote above. As the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail goes “I’m not dead!”.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

sos is dead..

I’d like to see some sort of “statement” from some of the SoS guilds, before I believe that quote above. As the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail goes “I’m not dead!”.

It will be. 3 other major guilds are threatening to leave.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Not sure where to start on that one. BS mixed with oversimplification ?

BS on the 2v1…. Let’s clean this up right now. It didn’t happen. In a 3-way fight, there’s always 2v1 situations, they happen naturally and by design. To a certain extend, you can control that. SBI wasn’t very good at that, and if you attack both fronts, you have to expect to get hit from both sides. I had thought by now that people had caught on to that.

The “implosion” of SBI happened for other reasons that you simplified, and ultimately not because we were beaten in matchups by SoS and JQ. It was more complex and had to do with the unhappiness of players at WvW progression in general, new PvE content and overall overtime put into WvW and missing rewards from it. It lead to a decline in the active WvW population…

To get back to the current matchup, it kinda reminds of the one right after HoD imploded and JQ vs SBI vs HoD turned into a 1v1 between SBI and JQ. Come on SoS, you can do better than that

Weren’t you from SBI yourself? Here let me give you a brief version of what happened back in the good old days.

JQ and SoS commanders were in the same TS server every night, communicating on how to take out SBI together. Thought that was common knowledge.

SBI commanders were constantly harassed by hostile private messages. And the SBI TS server were f-bombed by trolls, to the point that our TS population dropped by 80%.

Spies were rampant back in the days. So were hours long afkers that takes up player map space.

Ever seen those hours long spawn camping by one server, while the other server take our towers and keeps?

It was total war. No ethics or classy was considered. Everything possible were used to gain an advantage over SBI.

Sure I will agree that the SBI implosion wasn’t 100% everyone else’s fault. But I am still gonna popcorn the current T1 situation.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

sos is dead..

Why?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

sos is dead..

Why?

They, along with Agg and FoE blame TSYM.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

SoS is at the travel agency, booking a holiday on the tarnished coast.

Yes send us all your funny creative types that appreciate that this is a game and not a second job. We love those kinds of folks

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

sos is dead..

SOS has abandoned ship and joined BG, they are transferring throughout this week. All the best SOS, i mean BG and welcome back to tier 1 in advance.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

sos is dead..

Why?

They, along with Agg and FoE blame TSYM.

Nobody blames any single entity?

It comes down to one thing folks. At the end of the day, this is not a second job, it is a game. Why do we play games? The main reason is fun. If any guilds were to move from any sever at any point in time, it’s not going to just be about scores and all that. It’s going to be about creating fun and what’s best for their guild.

Sure, some guilds join servers because they want nothing more than to win, for others it’s about finding a home in which they have supporting guilds around them who they can cooperate with and have fun in the field.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Hmm..JoshP, I am not sure if you have the complete picture and saying that the other 3 guilds blame Tsym is not painting an accurate picture

For whatever reason we are going through in SoS at the moment, it is not prudent to be washing your dirty linen out in the open. It is an internal matter.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

hoschi.8693

Weren’t you from SBI yourself? Here let me give you a brief version of what happened back in the good old days.

JQ and SoS commanders were in the same TS server every night, communicating on how to take out SBI together. Thought that was common knowledge.

SBI commanders were constantly harassed by hostile private messages. And the SBI TS server were f-bombed by trolls, to the point that our TS population dropped by 80%.

Spies were rampant back in the days. So were hours long afkers that takes up player map space.

Ever seen those hours long spawn camping by one server, while the other server take our towers and keeps?

It was total war. No ethics or classy was considered. Everything possible were used to gain an advantage over SBI.

Sure I will agree that the SBI implosion wasn’t 100% everyone else’s fault. But I am still gonna popcorn the current T1 situation.

Yes. I was on SBI, i’m, together with Jedbacca, the GM of Strike Force.

And you need to work on your facts.. they’re not correct. But whatever..

Strike Force [SF]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ackim Macaldom.8596

Ackim Macaldom.8596

Good job everyone on SoS borderland! We had good fight against SoS and SoR! HGBQ had a lot of fun tonight!

Ackim Macaldom
Leader of Helis Galonia [HGBQ]
Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

sos is dead..

SOS has abandoned ship and joined BG, they are transferring throughout this week. All the best SOS, i mean BG and welcome back to tier 1 in advance.

I’m glad they are joining BG. They always seemed like a good server.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

I seriously don’t understand why SOS guilds want to leave, just drop down to T2 as it will be a lot more casual then T1, which is toxic anyway playing against JQ.

Moving to BG is going to change nothing, same stuff is going to happen when they reach T1.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

I seriously don’t understand why SOS guilds want to leave, just drop down to T2 as it will be a lot more casual then T1, which is toxic anyway playing against JQ.

Moving to BG is going to change nothing, same stuff is going to happen when they reach T1.

It’s not about winning/losing. It’s about the fact BG has some pretty even coverage 24/7 and win or lose will allow people to log off at normal hours and still remain relatively competitive.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: katonium.1035

katonium.1035

sos is dead..

pity they haven’t chosen Kaineng, one reason why JQ have stood in tier one for so long is that they got the most powerful and steady asian coverage (Chinese speaking players). only Kaineng can be competitive to that part.

Missandei of Naath, Sebastian Tureck

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Which guild moving to BG ? I heard it’s Oceanic/SEA timezone guild.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Looks like we get new guilds to fight. Don’t expect it to be easy.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Under Arenanet’s glicko system, one does not simply drop down a tier.

it is much easier and less of a time/effort investment to pay to transfer to the desired tier.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)