2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Is it really ‘winning’ when there is no risk of ‘losing’?

I know what I’d call it. But that would get me banned.

Just hope you guys don’t go blind.

Yes, it still counts as winning. The most points ‘win’ the match. Almost positive that’s how it works.

So maybe Anet should institute a handicap system, say like in golf, for WvW and even things out.

BTW does the hair you guys are growing on your palms get itchy?

I’ll be sure to write a letter to Anet requesting a formal apology for allowing the highest score to win the match in WvW. Let me guess, you think everyone should receive a trophy?

I guess what I’m questioning is how can anyone on JQ feel any sense of accomplishment, when other than stacking your server, you haven’t really accomplished anything to remotely feel proud of? At least over the past couple of weeks. Before the stacking, who knows you might actually have been as skilled as has been implied.

It’s really akin to… I better not go there.

Are we talking about actual real life pride in a video game? Because lets be honest, it really is kind of frivolous in the grand scheme of things. You seem to blame JQ for Anet’s WvW mechanics, why is that? JQ is winning within the constraints of the games mechanics…what’s the problem?

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

BG. Darlings. You’re better than this.

JQ, I don’t know you, but I suspect you all are better than this, too.

Be nice. Shake hands and conduct yourselves like ladies and gentlemen. You’ll be happier for it.

Love,

Me

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

And yet here are all the BG’ers opening their mouths in a thread that doesn’t concern them.

Please hurry up and come to T1 so we can send you right back down again. You guys do well as a spectator server.

Hahah it actually does kind of concern Blackgate if you keep talking about the server we are in and throwing out false accusations of what you think our server has been doing (the 2k gold thing you said and supposedly we’re talking trash to JQ?)

If you don’t want us to be involved in the thread then quit involving us in the thread so we don’t have to get involved in the thread, big bird.

Check a couple of pages back. Your forum warriors invaded the thread. I’m not making this up. And it seems to me that the only thing they’ve done is chest thump before your server has even made it back up to Tier 1, lol.

I just checked, I don’t see it, maybe you can link it

I wasn’t replying to you. Check the quoted post. The persons’ name is attached to it. >.>

I know you were just making stuff up, you and your compadres started all the trash talk, others came here excited about our upcoming match and you JQ’s all acted like we needed to buy tickets or something to be graced by your almighty presence. Good luck in our upcoming match, I still think it will be a blast even though we aren’t worthy of your awe inspiring tradition of greatness, but we can hope

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

Be nice. Shake hands and conduct yourselves like ladies and gentlemen. You’ll be happier for it.

Love,

Me

“The hero of Canton, the man they call, Jayne!”

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Jayne for community leader…err President…some sort of position. Perhaps a Tier 1 moderator?

I miss those tier 2 score updates from BG. Is Fiesty still around?

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Love,

Me

“The hero of Canton, the man they call, Jayne!”

But but …. I’m a girl!

Stupid Firefly ….. * grumbles

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

It’s fine Miiaah lol just drop it we all know that Blackgate didn’t say anything, just let the guy think what he wants.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Seems like its just a few BG, try hard not to lump us all in.

The vast majority of us in BG are looking forward to what is to come next week. And we are doing without posting much in this thread.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Jayne for community leader…err President…some sort of position. Perhaps a Tier 1 moderator?

Yeah she’s still posting those sweet score updates. I swear she gets better and better with each update :P

(edited by Vodka.3958)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Love,

Me

No! (Read as if both letters are capitalized)

BG and JQ bickering is good. Maybe they’ll focus on each other more this way next week.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

We were in T1, JQ never, ever attacked SoS,

I can dispute that. I was frequently attacked by JQ whenever I was in WvW.

In fact, I can personally attest I have never seen any pact, alliance, truce, treaty, 2v1 or anything since everyone not on my server has done their utmost to kill me everytime they see me.

Well it didn’t happen in EBG and it didn’t happen in BG BL and according to a map check every 15-30 minutes blue never took more than a camp or two on the other BLs. It doesn’t take a verbal pact to play for second not that anyone from BG would know anything about fighting for second but when you completely avoid first for 6 days straight and attack only 3rd in EBG and RedBL, you’re probably not playing for first, ask SBI about it……

Okay i’m sorry you guys can continue to fight back and forth but these sorts of statements are just silly and pointless.

Servers don’t just “not attack” an entire server. I’m kind of impressed that you think JQ is such a well-oiled machine that we could control ourselves so well to do something like that. You know blanket statements like “JQ NEVER attacked so and so” is just an outright lie. Don’t go there. It just doesn’t happen. I’m not talking about on JQ, I’m talking about on ALL servers. Now is a server constantly involved in a fight with both teams on every map at any given time? Of course not. But to say that they never fight one team and “always” fight the other and base that off your view of the battlefield and your “map checks”, oh please.

This is a 3 way fight, always has been and always will be. If you want to continue your argument use other forms of evidence or references, because this one is just asinine.

Carry on.

P.S. I’m really surprised this thread isn’t locked. We are so clearly off topic it’s not even funny. This thread is supposed to be about a fight between SoS, JQ and SoR. BG isn’t even in this tier, so BOTH sides really shouldn’t be talking about them.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Are Any BG guilds gonna post a video about themselves as HB’s video last time really worked a treat

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

In fact, I can personally attest I have never seen any pact, alliance, truce, treaty, 2v1 or anything since everyone not on my server has done their utmost to kill me everytime they see me.

Well it didn’t happen in EBG and it didn’t happen in BG BL and according to a map check every 15-30 minutes blue never took more than a camp or two on the other BLs. It doesn’t take a verbal pact to play for second not that anyone from BG would know anything about fighting for second but when you completely avoid first for 6 days straight and attack only 3rd in EBG and RedBL, you’re probably not playing for first, ask SBI about it……

Okay i’m sorry you guys can continue to fight back and forth but these sorts of statements are just silly and pointless.

Servers don’t just “not attack” an entire server. I’m kind of impressed that you think JQ is such a well-oiled machine that we could control ourselves so well to do something like that. You know blanket statements like “JQ NEVER attacked so and so” is just an outright lie. Don’t go there. It just doesn’t happen. I’m not talking about on JQ, I’m talking about on ALL servers. Now is a server constantly involved in a fight with both teams on every map at any given time? Of course not. But to say that they never fight one team and “always” fight the other and base that off your view of the battlefield and your “map checks”, oh please.

This is a 3 way fight, always has been and always will be. If you want to continue your argument use other forms of evidence or references, because this one is just asinine.

Carry on.

P.S. I’m really surprised this thread isn’t locked. We are so clearly off topic it’s not even funny. This thread is supposed to be about a fight between SoS, JQ and SoR. BG isn’t even in this tier, so BOTH sides really shouldn’t be talking about them.

Yes, it did happen I was there during most coverages, six days straight, like I said ask some SBI about they saw the same thing for weeks. It’s actually a good strategy and worked well for JQ, Frankly I have no idea why BG didn’t go for the same strategy as soon as it was obvious what was going on and it would have been a much closer match, we did exactly the opposite and went hard for SoS and defended against JQ. Complete boredom instantly

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Are Any BG guilds gonna post a video about themselves as HB’s video last time really worked a treat

Im glad you found our video motivating. After all it is more fun to fight players than it is to fight doors, which Im sure you´ve figured out by now.

That said those pve guards often put up more of a fight than some JQ guilds did, so I guess we´ll dedicate our next video to your keep lords

See you all in a week. Looking forward to it !

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Carry on.

Yes, it did happen I was there during most coverages, six days straight, like I said ask some SBI about they saw the same thing for weeks. It’s actually a good strategy and worked well for JQ, Frankly I have no idea why BG didn’t go for the same strategy as soon as it was obvious what was going on and it would have been a much closer match, we did exactly the opposite and went hard for SoS and defended against JQ. Complete boredom instantly

Whatever you say. I was there that weekend, and in TS every time I was on. There was never a single mention of singling out one server or the other….but of course I’m sure I just obviously missed the grand strategy that everyone on my server was involved in except me. Thanks for pointing it out. (That was sarcasm by the way)

In any case I stand by my point. Blanket statements such as “Server X ALWAYS fought server Y and ignored server Z” just aren’t convincing, because they’re wrong.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Love,

Me

everyone please listen to Jayne. : ))
as always, thanks for stopping by.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

ND
MERC
OnS
ATAC
VI
Work
DR

And don’t forget Agg & FoE

About half the server? Enjoy the head bashing/spiking on all sides.
Remember to fraps/record.

There are some guilds that everyone seems to think we should “respect” for their “acccomplishments” and which I loathe to no end because of their (apparent) bandwagonning and server hopping. PRX, ATAC (I swear I’ve seen both on at least 2 different servers) and some other guild from I think Dragonbrand which fought us back in T4 and has been following us around like a bad case of crabs come to mind.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

You have equal coverage now BG, no excuses when you get up here.

I am just wondering how its even possible to determine how one servers coverage stacks up to another servers coverage when they have not even faced each other yet. I would love to know the equation you are using

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Yeah she’s still posting those sweet score updates. I swear she gets better and better with each update :P

Do not tempt me Frodo! I dare not take the Fiesty updates. Understand I would read them to do good things…

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

This is the battle of chest thumping. A few weeks back, SOR chest thumps with the achievement of owning JQ’s garrison in JQ’s borderland map. JQ comes back with owning all of SOR’s borderland including 3 waypoints. This week, SOR chest thumps about owning JQ’s keep in EB. JQ comes back with owning all of EB including 4 waypoints.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Carry on.

Whatever you say. I was there that weekend, and in TS every time I was on. There was never a single mention of singling out one server or the other….but of course I’m sure I just obviously missed the grand strategy that everyone on my server was involved in except me. Thanks for pointing it out. (That was sarcasm by the way)

In any case I stand by my point. Blanket statements such as “Server X ALWAYS fought server Y and ignored server Z” just aren’t convincing, because they’re wrong.

Why does a command for for a strat you used for months have to be issued. Had it not become general knowledge after doing the same thing to SBI so long. Not sure why you would need to defend it and act like they didn’t. Do you think it makes you look bad to play for second all the time to stay in T1 seems cheesy or something. Even in this thread they are mentioning HBs video and I even remember hearing that as the reason, the other was some “you always go after the weaker ( no coverage) opponent” Maybe some do, thankfully BG doesn’t

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

I am just wondering how its even possible to determine how one servers coverage stacks up to another servers coverage when they have not even faced each other yet. I would love to know the equation you are using

i believe the equation he used was

(BG last time they were in T1) + AGG + FOE + MERC + ND + some others maybe

thats enough for some fair speculation.

-Desirz Matheon

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Miaah. All done. All done. Wait a few more days for your thread.

Score update:

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Please do not judge BG from the posts being made here. Actually on that point, do not judge any server from posts here. Might be hard to do. But BG has picked up a ton of players lately, and probably do not represent what the majority of BG stands for.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

i believe the equation he used was

(BG last time they were in T1) + AGG + FOE + MERC + ND + some others maybe

thats enough for some fair speculation.

There is no equation. There is no BG server here.

Look at the pretty picture.

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Please do not judge BG from the posts being made here. Actually on that point, do not judge any server from posts here. Might be hard to do. But BG has picked up a ton of players lately, and probably do not represent what the majority of BG stands for.

Leave the thread. Return to your tier/thread. Wait a little longer.

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

This is the battle of chest thumping. A few weeks back, SOR chest thumps with the achievement of owning JQ’s garrison in JQ’s borderland map. JQ comes back with owning all of SOR’s borderland including 3 waypoints. This week, SOR chest thumps about owning JQ’s keep in EB. JQ comes back with owning all of EB including 4 waypoints.

There is enough chest thumping but it is obvious you got the servers mixed up. Above attachment shows what SoR can do with equal coverage.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

My guess is you’re talking about me, that or Smokee telling JQ that PVE guards put up a better fight than JQ. Regardless, we have both been on BG for a very, very long time, were you on BG during our stint in T1? I’m just wondering how long one has to be on a server before they become an expert on what the server stands for.

Are you saying BG stands for having other servers say BG runs around and offers SoS 2k gold to transfer, other servers saying BG is Bush league and not worthy of T1 like they are, is that what BG stands for. I will say one thing, pull the same passive play style that some did in our last run at T1 and then yes, they will be right

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

No, in my opinion of BG, we let the battles handle the talking. Would never try and disrespect anyone in BG. Sorry if I did, but lets leave this thread and wait til next week. As for Smokee, one of the greatest commanders i have ran with. Utmost respect there. As for leaving this thread, will be my last post.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

What he is saying is that it isnt important what they say. Blackgate will prove its worth on the battlefield one way or another. Honestly you shouldn’t be concerned about what trolls say in this thread or any other.

The spotlight is always on T1 servers, and how each server reacts to those that deal with situations like this is important. At the end of the day just make plans to dedicate yourself to showing what BG is made of on the field, and not in the forums.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Please stop talking about your server in this thread BG players. This thread should be as empty as the borderlands.

If this is really important…make a thread for it?

The sun has set on the Sea of Sorrows.

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Please stop talking about your server in this thread BG players. This thread should be as empty as the borderlands.

If this is really important…make a thread for it?

The sun has set on the Sea of Sorrows.

You guys will probably stabilize in tier 4-5, like SBI and IOJ which isn’t a bad thing. They are having a pretty good matchup now between 2nd and 3rd. SBI looks like they are regaining their mojo.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Simple: Result Remains to be seen.

MERC & ND won’t be fully transferred for another week or 2. A lot of our members don’t have the gold to transfer so are still farming.

1. MERC & ND were moving together no matter the server we chose.

2. We chose BG because of the even coverage they had, we were getting burnt out and tired of pushing hard every night in Oceanic / SEA timeslot going from 3pm till 2-3am (GMT+8) only to log out 10k up knowing FoO & JQ’s Euros would pvdoor and turn our 10k gain into 10-20k deficit when we logged in in the morning.

3. SoS simply did not have the guilds and coverage to compete in T1 anymore (I know this is a surprise for most who will say NO SOS’S COVERAGE WAS INSANE) our coverage and success was based on really dedicated guilds such as MERC, AoI, TySM, Agg, FoE & insane players like Amarathy, Patone, Kurthos and Jedahs pulling ridiculous hours and rallying people through our “offpeak” timezone to maintain a steady ppt during (people will say they all have done the same thing but really? I doubt that you were ever on Patone or Kurthos’s level), These people have become burnt out and quit / stopped going as hard. VoTF was our only EU and as amazing as this 108 man guild is they could not hold off JQ’s onslaught across all 4 maps.

4. MERC & ND cannot play in any other tier than T1 or T2 (vs WM) without it being a roflstomp and PvDoor.

5. MERC & ND have decided to change server for the health of our members and guilds, we are really looking forward to fighting alongside BG who will undoubtedly bring a renewed fight to JQueue.

You all remember Jedahs, he quit because the game was impeding his real life, this is what MERC & ND are avoiding. I remember pulling all nighters over christmas to achieve that comeback victory from JQ & the same the week after new years. Simply put our activity and level we were playing at on SoS was unsustainable therefore we decided as a guild to look at our options, we approached just about every guild on SoS and let them know our views holding many open server and guild meetings with our allies and have been as transparent as possible with our decision to move, we didn’t come to it lightly.

Goodluck to all and see you back in T1! I think the thread should be dedicated to the renewed server – Swaggate.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

ND
MERC
OnS
ATAC
VI
Work
DR

And don’t forget Agg & FoE

About half the server? Enjoy the head bashing/spiking on all sides.
Remember to fraps/record.

Is that really how many moved to BG? good to see you moved to that server and not one of the other T1’s.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Are you addressing me? I did not move.

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

Yes that is the most up to date list of guilds who moved to BG. Every single one of those guilds are hardcore WvW players.

Unfortunately it has hurt the power of those SoS players still fighting the good fight. Although it seems they are content to not have push as hard as we always did. Contrary to what many people think SoS pushed hard with what we had, everyone was dedicated and put in a ton of hours.

SoS is an amazing community, and will always be remembered as the hardest working server most of us have had the pleasure of working with.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Yes that is the most up to date list of guilds who moved to BG. Every single one of those guilds are hardcore WvW players.

Unfortunately it has hurt the power of those SoS players still fighting the good fight. Although it seems they are content to not have push as hard as we always did. Contrary to what many people think SoS pushed hard with what we had, everyone was dedicated and put in a ton of hours.

SoS is an amazing community, and will always be remembered as the hardest working server most of us have had the pleasure of working with.

The thread is now redirected. Tell us more about the amazing SoS community.

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Agree, was amazing playing with everyone from SoS, the pushes we’re immense even in the last few weeks of fighting for second!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I have great respect for you.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

There is enough chest thumping but it is obvious you got the servers mixed up. Above attachment shows what SoR can do with equal coverage.

I’m just sincerely curious. How do you know it’s equal coverage at that time?

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I had a lot of fun on SoS, but a lot of the bond that was formed back in the day (before my time) with the transfer from Dragonbrand to SoS is going to be continuing on in the future.

If we have to put in the hours, we will to an extent, but if we are able to put in a sustainable amount of playtime to be successful then that is all the better for our guilds health.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Im glad you found our video motivating. After all it is more fun to fight players than it is to fight doors, which Im sure you´ve figured out by now.

That said those pve guards often put up more of a fight than some JQ guilds did, so I guess we´ll dedicate our next video to your keep lords

becos you are not pvd right now really?

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Pve Week and if BG don’t come up next week will be Pve too xD

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

It’s the hard knock life!

BeeGee
Beast mode

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Simple: Result Remains to be seen.

MERC & ND won’t be fully transferred for another week or 2. A lot of our members don’t have the gold to transfer so are still farming.

1. MERC & ND were moving together no matter the server we chose.

2. We chose BG because of the even coverage they had, we were getting burnt out and tired of pushing hard every night in Oceanic / SEA timeslot going from 3pm till 2-3am (GMT+8) only to log out 10k up knowing FoO & JQ’s Euros would pvdoor and turn our 10k gain into 10-20k deficit when we logged in in the morning.

3. SoS simply did not have the guilds and coverage to compete in T1 anymore (I know this is a surprise for most who will say NO SOS’S COVERAGE WAS INSANE) our coverage and success was based on really dedicated guilds such as MERC, AoI, TySM, Agg, FoE & insane players like Amarathy, Patone, Kurthos and Jedahs pulling ridiculous hours and rallying people through our “offpeak” timezone to maintain a steady ppt during (people will say they all have done the same thing but really? I doubt that you were ever on Patone or Kurthos’s level), These people have become burnt out and quit / stopped going as hard. VoTF was our only EU and as amazing as this 108 man guild is they could not hold off JQ’s onslaught across all 4 maps.

4. MERC & ND cannot play in any other tier than T1 or T2 (vs WM) without it being a roflstomp and PvDoor.

5. MERC & ND have decided to change server for the health of our members and guilds, we are really looking forward to fighting alongside BG who will undoubtedly bring a renewed fight to JQueue.

You all remember Jedahs, he quit because the game was impeding his real life, this is what MERC & ND are avoiding. I remember pulling all nighters over christmas to achieve that comeback victory from JQ & the same the week after new years. Simply put our activity and level we were playing at on SoS was unsustainable therefore we decided as a guild to look at our options, we approached just about every guild on SoS and let them know our views holding many open server and guild meetings with our allies and have been as transparent as possible with our decision to move, we didn’t come to it lightly.

Goodluck to all and see you back in T1! I think the thread should be dedicated to the renewed server – Swaggate.

Putting in long hours in a GAME, to try and make up for a lack of coverage, is the epitomy of lunacy and a surefire recipe for burnout. I hope you guys don’t repeat that, because I’ve played alongside all of you and think very highly of not just Merc and ND, but a lot of the Sos guilds that left.

The race for the weekly point total was never a game of skill, for reasons many of us know and have stated here on the forums over and over.

You know what we should do. All of us in T1 and T2 should just game the system to the point where anet has no choice but to change it. Everyone go out and just have fun with keep battles and open field fights, but we intentionally keep the score a tie. Make up our own mini meta game or something. Why not? The weekly points system we have now doesn’t represent any level of skill on the opposing servers, it’s all coverage. Why continue to treat it as if it really means anything? Are you all content to just follow the shiny anet puts in front of you, even if it’s completely broken?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

snacktime always has a good point.

Anet has created a game where we play for points to win yet small, medium, or even large groups of players cannot simply get together and decide they want to put in a good honest effort to improve and win.

everyone likes to win.

it is bad game design to create a game that cannot be won.

(without just moving to a team that is already set up to win)

just look at SOR and how hard they fight. the feats of teamwork, strategy, and the sheer logistics involved in getting the players they have to the level they are at and they can still muster only a pathetic point tally with no real hope of winning the game.

granted, you dont’ have to play for points. but i’m strictly talking about from a game design perspective. this game is of poor design and this thread and the thousands before it with their countless cries of “pvdoor” and “nightcapping” along with countless guilds who have quit evidence that playing a losing battle is just not fun for most people.

and its really a shame, because the basic gameplay elements are just amazing.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Seems like its just a few BG, try hard not to lump us all in.

The vast majority of us in BG are looking forward to what is to come next week. And we are doing without posting much in this thread.

Will Feisty be back? These T1 threads really do need some Feisty screenshots to lift the mood somewhat.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

problematic.9623

Important thoughts to consider…

Phun – Guardian

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Vodka.3958

becos you are not pvd right now really?

Wasn’t always a PvDoor, WM isn’t out in full force anymore like they used to be last week and the week before that… Word around the grape vine is that some of them got banned for something they have been accused of doing in the past.

Our first week playing Kaineng we won by 40k:http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/21#NA

Now we are up by 70k and the week hasn’t even ended yet.

(PS please don’t assume that a couple die hard Blackgate players represent Blackgate as a whole especially if they are saying anything negative, that’s almost the equivalent of saying covenn represents all of SoR)

(edited by Vodka.3958)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

No one from WM got banned buddy. People with rumors.