22/02 Aurora Glade - Baruch Bay - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Ahh, here are my walking loot bags! And they can actually talk!? Thanks so much for dropping AG and BB :-P I hope you found some too ;-)

it was written…

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

/salute to BB + RS servers from Unity [UNTY] for a great match week.

/special shoutout to [RED]+[NUKE]

look forward to upcoming rematch. gl all

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

For reset, its gotta be said we smashed RS borderland in. All 3 keeps within half an hour. Shoutout to VITA and BORN. Highlight for me was the last minute save on inner hills.

FURY looking to do some more GvG so get in touch

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

Hello out there, Im a big fat norn ranger from AG ide just like to ask all you RS and BB thieves to please return my liver after youve finished stabbing me in the back, i need it to drink more booze, thankyou

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

Hey, big thank you [Nuke], [LEX] and BB Pugs for an amazing fight over bay at AG borderlands yesterday. We were outnumbered like 3:1 and got wiped couple of times in the open field. Then our walls were like swiss cheese and the waiting part was the worst… I saw guy next to me kitten his pants… And then only screaming " MESMER ON STAIRS! PORTAL! kitten WIPE THEM! GIVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT!" really fun moments.

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

@Tom
We [Nuke] were not so many dude… We’ve been a lot more in the past.
I guess UNTY had same numbers as we had, so please… don’t say stupid things xD

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

In the end friendly culling makes us all look more heroic than reality, and sometimes people forget the numbers on their side.
As i said countless times before, it’s always a pleasure fighting you guys! I even switched back to our borderlands after a little bird told me you were there…

See you on the field,
Rorik Scarschest, Unity

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

@Tom

I most say with 100% certainty that nuke out numbered us 100% of the time. The battles were so awesome though!

I have nothing but respect for Nuke! You guys made WvW so much fun. Winning or losing it was quite a day! Salute Nuke!

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Holy kittens! Baruch Bay is playing such a numbers game! Where do they all come from, it’s so many of them, 70 of you running around our borderland every single evening!

AAAAH make it stop! :p

Good fighting though, especially tonight when we defended bay against Nuke, LEX and another guild, that was some very nice fighting.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

loseros.5912

@Tom

I most say with 100% certainty that nuke out numbered us 100% of the time. The battles were so awesome though!

I have nothing but respect for Nuke! You guys made WvW so much fun. Winning or losing it was quite a day! Salute Nuke!

Don’t think so… we were like 30-35 not more. A squad of 15 and another of around 20.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: sephire.7296

sephire.7296

Now I’m a loyal Gladian but I just have to express my dismay at the ingratitude of some of my fellow compatriots with whom I share this beautiful land!

Here I was enjoying a lovely morning stroll through the Green battlelands, participating in the noble act of slaughtering enemy dolyaks in assistance of my realm, when I came across a ranger on the main path, in full view struggling with all his might (which admittedly wasn’t much) against a superior foe, an Elementalist wielding a scepter and dagger!

He was evidently unable to kill her, so being the munificent mesmer I am, I decided to assist and smote my wrath on this magical turtle. While pounding her face in the ground, I receive abuse! For saving his life!

Needless to say I’d never been so shocked before.

Attachments:

Sephire Blackrose
- A crummy Mesmer on Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Now I’m a loyal Gladian but I just have to express my dismay at the ingratitude of some of my fellow compatriots with whom I share this beautiful land!

Here I was enjoying a lovely morning stroll through the Green battlelands, participating in the noble act of slaughtering enemy dolyaks in assistance of my realm, when I came across a ranger on the main path, in full view struggling with all his might (which admittedly wasn’t much) against a superior foe, an Elementalist wielding a scepter and dagger!

He was evidently unable to kill her, so being the munificent mesmer I am, I decided to assist and smote my wrath on this magical turtle. While pounding her face in the ground, I receive abuse! For saving his life!

Needless to say I’d never been so shocked before.

Whenever I duel I just politely ask people to step aside. Some are rude like that. That said, thats a dumb place to do it haha.

Don’t stop killing Is better to interrupt a duel, than let an ally die. Just if they politely ask, is nice to accept and stand aside.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Firstly, I apologize for swearing at you, it was in the moment of heat and I was having actually a fun fight with that guy. It was also the 3rd 1v1 I had that was interrupted this morning, so you can understand my frustration.

But let’s be honest, I was winning that fight with ease. You are being completely over dramatic now. When you stepped in to poach my fight I even stepped out for you, and watched along with another player, because it’s common courtesy to do so. We were also not dueling, I just ran into him while I was busy ninja capping the tower, but that doesn’t mean that I want an unfair fight.

Please don’t make out people to be the scum of the world when YOU were the first to do wrong.

Once again I apologize, but it was still unnecessary for you to ruin a fun fight.

Kind Regards.

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

There are also times they dont bother to tell people they are doing a 1v1.

I think I interrupted a 1v1, but the guy didnt say anything for over a minute, was fighting a thief who like all thieves like to abuse the sulling produced from stealthing. After that the ally player left and let the thief kill me….

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

sephire.7296

Firstly, I apologize for swearing at you, it was in the moment of heat and I was having actually a fun fight with that guy. It was also the 3rd 1v1 I had that was interrupted this morning, so you can understand my frustration.

But let’s be honest, I was winning that fight with ease. You are being completely over dramatic now. When you stepped in to poach my fight I even stepped out for you, and watched along with another player, because it’s common courtesy to do so.

Yes she certainly made for a fun fight! I quite enjoyed killing her; it was very gratifying.
I must poach more fights in future :-)

Sephire Blackrose

in WvW

Posted by: DeadXtian.5267

DeadXtian.5267

When is a 1v1 not a 1v1

Im buggered if i know most of the time.

However peoples tone on forums is usually a good indicator of what really happened.

in WvW

sephire.7296

When is a 1v1 not a 1v1

Im buggered if i know most of the time.

However peoples tone on forums is usually a good indicator of what really happened.

Tell me about it! He apologises but excuses his behaviour thereby negating the apology, then he lies about his reasons for stepping out of the fight (he wanted to watch me die to a lowie elementalist!), then he insults me with the thinly veiled comment about curtesy. His tone is awful!

Sephire Blackrose

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

People shouldn’t be so kill-hungry at this point to intercept agreed duels but the location could’ve been chosen a bit better. The best place for duels is behind the south camp in borderlands, has a lot of free space and little chance to come across roamers/zergs. This is where I have all my 1v1’s.

I see that ele around a lot, is a good player from what I’ve seen and I’ve gotten to fight him a lot. But anyway it seems this wasn’t an agreed duel so interception was understandable and the harsh words were unneeded.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

But let’s be honest, I was winning that fight with ease. You are being completely over dramatic now. When you stepped in to poach my fight I even stepped out for you, and watched along with another player, because it’s common courtesy to do so.

Yes she certainly made for a fun fight! I quite enjoyed killing her; it was very gratifying.
I must poach more fights in future :-)

Not even going to bother any further.

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Lol seems like just a misunderstanding. But the verbal assualt was indeed not needed. Next time when its all said and done try explaining in a calmer way. Quite sad to see this kind of actions from one of our own towards our own. Just play nice . Most people will gladly step aside if you let them know whats going on. Ive see 1v1s next to SM and as along as its known it goes uninterupted.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

skly.5401

Just slightly offtopic here but thought I would mention it is good practice to deal with things like this internally on the server dedicated community forum rather than derailing the matchup thread for our opponents.

auroraglade.eu

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

Operation Baruch Freedom.

A small crack team of FURY were dropped behind enemy lines to enforce the required standard of discipline upon a group of Riverside players using cheap tactics against Baruch Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

A small crack team of FURY were dropped behind enemy lines to enforce the required standard of discipline upon a group of Riverside players using cheap tactics against Baruch Bay.

Well seeing as Anet dont seem to think having spies on a server who build useless siege in a keep in order to reduce supplies as being an issue, I doubt they will see this either.

But then again that’s what siege is for, to siege a place or area, in this instance they did it to one of their spawn exits. There are the 2 side exits people can use.

It’s just another part of the game.
Though if you ask me when it comes to the players who waste supply on useless siege maybe Anet should have a “kick of of WvW” option. If 10 other ally players vote to kick them from the map they are banned from WvW for an hour or so.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Been awhile since I posted. Cheers to BB guilds, DF, Lex, Nuke, many many others that continually assaulted both Bay and Hills, lots of fights to be had in AG BL tonight. Was really good fun.

Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Godomir.7159

Godomir.7159

Thanks for your help Samski!!!! Yes. In fact it was a bad surprise when we tried to spawn and saw an army of germans with balistics, arrow carts…at 2 meters of our respawn. But with your help and with determination we finally get to destroy them completely, and make them escape into their tower (I didn´t noticed your presence so good work!!)

Changing topic, the only thing I disagree in the whole thread, is the false thing that we in BB have 80 people running in the map.

In fact this last week the only brutal zergs I saw were the aurora (TUP, KISS…) and Riverside (All germans in 1cm as usual) ones.

Yesterday around 8-10 golems together with at least 50 or more germans took the central keep of eternal with a brutal force army never seen since WWII… Impossible to stop them. At least I was happy to be defeated that way, I congratulate you riversiders, better than the usual tactict of build 876542745725476254762 trebuchets in your north keep and fire to the walls with no risk.

The zergs in Aurora and Riverside I must admit this week I see them more normal. Something reasonable. But last week were simply stupid to try fight you. Is not funny try to defeat something against 40 or 50 guys while other 40 or 50 are attacking in the other side of the map.

Since our fight against Seafarer´s rest I never seen zergs so big than yours. Also I noticed a strong, well, STRONG, coverage of night time in your BL. And I think is a good strategy from your part, to keep points in your homeland. Clap!

Anyway we still are changing in BB since our strongests guilds left the server to go to T1 ones. It seems this week we are fighting a little more seriously. I hope so at least.

See you in the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Ähmmm … sure you talking about Riverside?

Same happens on our GL when the whole baruch army with about 728 million members (plus/minus one or two million) are pushing against our few people
Sometimes we manage to kill one baruch zerg, just to recognize that an even larger zerg is rushing in from behind.

Anyway … our bracket offers atm a lot of fun and remarkable battles in my opinion.

But it would be nice if you guys could focus a little more on Aurora Glade and give us a little break

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

But it would be nice if you guys could focus a little more on Aurora Glade and give us a little break

BB are focusing on everyone at the moment mate; seems like they are making a huge effort to improve their coordination – and it’s paying off. I was on our (AG) borderlands earlier this week and it was… frightening.

There is still a massive difference between focusing on an enemy and spawn camping. BB were doing feint sieges, ninjering behind our backs, placing and using their sieges perfectly, keeping the pressure up and a slew of things that made the game a real challenge and back-breaker for us. Entire zergs just dedicated to keeping us distracted: we learnt a lot and it was good fun. Then we see spawn camping, and well, yeah, big contrast. If you don’t like us making fun of cop-outs then simply don’t use them.

If you don’t like the pressure then find a way to make applying pressure to you frustrating – and here’s a hint: a mere 10 people are entirely capable of discouraging pressure.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

In fact this last week the only brutal zergs I saw were the aurora (TUP, KISS…) and Riverside (All germans in 1cm as usual) ones.

Hello there, can you say which day exactly TUP was seen zerging? I´m just curious to know as we usualy tend to avoid precisely that kind of behaviour.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

It’s funny, everyone seems to fight against infinite enemy numbers.
If you ask me, the one’s with more numbers is the one that was making more points, after all, gw2 wvw is all about numbers.
But really, who cares about wining or losing, because zerging is the way to victory, and zerging is the worst thing ever, the more bigger the zerg, the worst. When the zerg is big enough you just spam boons and aoe’s with 3 seconds of lag (to like this you must be a really really dedicated wvw player, victory at any cost, even if the cost is hours of terrible gameplay).
I can’t imagine what kind of hell must be to play in a Tier 1 server, but the people that do it should get monetary payment from arena.net for every hour played.

in WvW

zamalek.2154

Hello there, can you say which day exactly TUP was seen zerging? I´m just curious to know as we usualy tend to avoid precisely that kind of behaviour.

Most players tend to place platoons (large groups of organised players) into the same category as zergs (large groups of mindless players that typically SpawnVDoor).

Basically they are complaining about people grouping up.

@Baldric – platoons definitely don’t spam boons and abilities. Their boons and abilities are planned according to their tactical plays and movements. If you watch the Piken Square videos that is really obvious – even the PUs know how to be part of a platoon/battalion and are deliberate about their skill usage.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these

(edited by zamalek.2154)

in WvW

Posted by: Ultima.4675

Ultima.4675

Ah, ok then :-).

Wanna set up a little 5vs5 on friday? Maybe bring some fellow friend groups? I could ask AMOK to come too.
I am really curious about good rangers in 5vs5 :-).

Good idea. We want fighting KISS again
AMOK !!

[AMOK] – Oida geh Scheissn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRedk9Qp-m4

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

“Platoons? (large groups of organised players)” Wtf? :-D

I threw up in my mouth a little bit, when reading this :-P.

Basically everything +10 is a zerg and I dont remember ever seeing TUP below 20-30 ppl.

I dont get how anybody coukd enjoy culliing the kitten out of eachother, but I wont judge. It’s what ANet gives to the players.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

well before you decide to help BB you should know they are using same poor cowardly tactics as RS, so there is no difference betwen them and even outnumbered 3-1 we drove them out

Attachments:

(edited by Dina Van Heyr.3018)

in WvW

zamalek.2154

Hence we see complaints about “zerg” play from a guild that originates from a server 3 tiers above ours.

Back when I wasn’t doing what I wasn’t doing at the moment I had the privilege of tagging along with [UNTY] and [FURY] a couple of times, we routinely wiped actual zergs quite a lot bigger than our group (obviously all coordinated through the guild VOIP room). I have seen the likes of [NUKE] (from BB) do the same to AG zergs. I’m sorry that you haven’t had the opportunity to witness that level of gameplay from where you stand at the moment.

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Sorry about the BB side of the EB map last night (this morning)…. I was asked to place down a couple of golems to be made and it turned out that we went from 1700 supply to 0 supply in our main keep.

Guess a few to many were built, especially considering it was just meant to be a distraction to pull people to EB and allow moves to be made elsewhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

“Zumy” /quote Platoons? (large groups of organised players)” Wtf? :-D

Basically everything +10 is a zerg and I dont remember ever seeing TUP below 20-30 ppl.

I dont get how anybody coukd enjoy culliing the kitten out of eachother, but I wont judge. It’s what ANet gives to the players. /unquote

Zumy dont slander TUP’s Name or give misinformation about our guild… last night TUP was running in the 15 region… and usually on good nights would be running (lately on average 20 region) in the past or special occasions closer to 30 for sure… but we but unlike some kitten guilds who log off if they go below a certain number of players online… TUP generally runs into smaller scale w/ whoevers left… main issue lately is that im the night commander and barely played due to pc issues… and obviously if you dont play at x late hours you wouldnt see… plus your riverside, usually its only against Baruch Bay at night…

I know your guild is small scale usually around 5 or so and we have always been mismatched and run you over at supply camps… but dont spread false information about my guild mate. Anyone who knows us properly knows zerging isnt our thing… zerg busting is We live for good fights, we dont take much enjoyment from mis matches in our favour.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

Most players tend to place platoons (large groups of organised players) into the same category as zergs (large groups of mindless players that typically SpawnVDoor).

Basically they are complaining about people grouping up.

@Baldric – platoons definitely don’t spam boons and abilities. Their boons and abilities are planned according to their tactical plays and movements. If you watch the Piken Square videos that is really obvious – even the PUs know how to be part of a platoon/battalion and are deliberate about their skill usage.

Fancy name for a bunch of dudes runing as close as posible to the one with the hat to avoid aoe damage… lol
Yep, it’s amazing to see a charge, the initial aoe boon, the stealth, the 2 seconds lag and the aoe boon/damage spam.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Cheers to NuKe for tonights fights on AG border Hoped we gave you guys some good fights even though I was a little short on guildies tonight^^ But I had fun and hope you guys had aswell

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

loseros.5912

It’s allways a pleasure to fight against guilds. Zergs of randoms are not really a challenge unless you’re outnumbered 1:2, where things get even :p

Nevertheless, it’s been funny the siege we made in bay when we conquered. The rest of the night i played (logged off after the golem rush fail) was kinda boring. Hills was a kittening bunker and our allies couldn’t recapture bay (and also they couldn’t defend it when we left to prepare the golem rush)

I logged off when we were going to support the attack to bay so no idea of what happened afterwards.

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

I dont get how anybody coukd enjoy culliing the kitten out of eachother, but I wont judge. It’s what ANet gives to the players.

I think we’ve maybe been able to get into the 20s of members 3-4 times in the past few weeks, mainly on reset. With extra models from mesmers, perhaps, we may seem like more? I do, however accept the compliment of feeling like we hit like more than 30, so thank you for that. In all seriousness, I think our average is around 15-18 or so.

At current the culling seems to limit at between 25 and 30 models of allies, and the same again for enemies, so given that we don’t usually run with friendlies, we shouldn’t be culling for anyone.

On tonight, I was leading tup for a few hours and we had some good fun fighting against [CS], [nuke], [red] amongst others. At one point fighting wave after wave of you at bay on the northern plateau, non stop action over a fair period of time, and although we inevitably fell up there against the ferocity of those waves of attacks, we had a blast with the fights and the action. All over a good night to be had!

A big thank you to everyone who we fought, you all really bring the game to life and keep everything exciting and interesting. And of course a big thank you to our home side teams on aurora glade for all the hard work that goes into wvw, you guys really know how to pull your weight and make every evening a good experience.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Singer.8740

Singer.8740

So ye..

allot of hating here. first to point out to the guy who complained about a solo thief abusing culling. culling initiates if there are more than 30 players total on the screen so you didnt die to culling abuse you died to a thief who was a better player than you. secondly to you guys griping over interferance in your “duel”. this is WORLD vs WORLD you want to fight a contained fight in a controlled environment go play sPvP or at least go fight behind the windmill or something cuz those maps are fair game. next if you dont enjoy fighting agenst zergs or platoons gtfo cuz thats what wv3 is all about and yes i did make the distinction cuz there are plenty of wvw guilds out there that specialize in orginized focused strategy on the battlefield and then there are mindless walking loot bags who group together and beet there heads on doors( i actually watched a massive zerg mellee down a door last week in AG BL.) Lastly on the topic of guild abuse TUP run the small game ive seen them BIG only once and most of that was pugs so give them a break cuz thats not how they role. guilds like NUKE, DF, RED, FURY, UNITY are dedicated to WvW and help make it what it is and all the hating is definetily uncalled for. Lastly shout out to DF and NUKE for the great fights over the past weeks. Some times weve had more players than you and sometimes the other way around, but overall there have been some pretty epic battles both won and lost and i look forward to the future. On the closing note we have been doing some cruel and epic things in SM over the last 4 days which we have recorded including are 17 golem rush on BB keep in EB (we started building and just…couldnt…stop.) that was a load of giggles and im gonna see if i can get my guildie who filmed this stuff to post them for your enjoyment.

best regards

(the mad grenadier)
Etheeria [KISS]

Etheeria (The mad bomber). If you don’t have shellshock your not doing it right.

in WvW

Posted by: Perma Forever.2093

Perma Forever.2093

I have to put some things into the right perspective. We spawnraped Baruch, because their Commander did not understand when a match is lost.
They lost on our map and that while counting more people on their side.
I ordered my people to leave the siege weapons therefore the people you killed were obviously randoms.
I dont understand why you try to get cheers in forums for a great victory, alltough the real situation showed the opposite.
Furthermore flaming in forums is ridiculous and does not make the game more attractive.
i got Honor enough to acept when i loose vs a good Guild Group like Unity, becos they are realy good players. But i dont start flaming in other Forums
where i know, nobody read this there from other side.The spawn got 3 entries, isnt my foult if the commander take the wrong way al time.
Also i got realy good 1 vs 1 Fights vs Aurora and Baruch players. Thks for this funny fights to this People.
Seems we got another braked, maybe we try to Fight better and less flame in Forums.
Sorry for my bad englisch, im a German and its a long time ago i leaved the scool.
gl to all and have fun

[RSC] Feierabend Bier
Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

I think yesterday and the first reset after transferring were the only times since being on AG that TUP were over 20 actually lol.

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I’ve not seen TUP run with more than 15 to 20 players at best. There might be pick-ups such as myself roaming around them, looking for fights, but are not exactly an active or effective part of the group.

Anyway, it’s been another fun even match-up, hopefully the match-ups change up a bit at some point before we get too familiar with each other. I’m starting to know many BB and RS players as well as the AG players.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Aloha,
at first i want to thank all of the big wvw guilds from Baruch and Aurora, always fun to fight with you
I am the last one who is arguing about conspiracy theories or arrangements.
Even in the last weeks if there were a lot of situations other people spoke from arrangements. I would say there is definitely a chance that guilds have the same time for their raids and that they appear on the same time on hills and bay.

But the last night… this is no chance. Never.

After we were busy in the Borderlands of Baruch an Aurora, some Auroras tried to invite me in a group for a lot of times. I denied, cause i was too tired and just wanted to go off to bed. So i couldnt say what they wanted to tell me. (so it really could be that this has nothing to do with the later happenings… but… i dont know what i should believe or not about the last night ._.)

So at nearly 3am we went back to our borderland. It was all red. No attacks everywhere. And at point 3:20 no minute more or less. There are 20 Baruchs on bay, 10 with Golems at the hills, and aurora at the watergate on the middle.

With the few people we were there was no chance to defend something. But you couldnt tell me that there was no arrangement. There is no chance that this happens by accident at exactly 3:20.

I know there are a lot of things that look like an arrangement between two servers and i’m always one who is telling the others that it is hilarious to talk about. Cause everything could happen in W3. There are 3 servers and it really could be that two of them are attacking the third at nearly the same time on the same or other objects.

But the last night… i dont know what to say. I just couldnt believe it as it happens. o.O

Ps: I’ve thought a lot about this to write the story into the forum. Cause everytime you tell such a story there are people who start flaming. So please don’t flame. I am not flaming anyone. I just wanted to tell you this, cause it looked strange this night.

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

(edited by Cluster.4159)

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

well before you decide to help BB you should know they are using same poor cowardly tactics as RS, so there is no difference betwen them and even outnumbered 3-1 we drove them out

Guys, if i see this screenshot good this is the bottom left part of the map. May i ask why don’t you break left in the tunnel towards the supply camp, leaving it uncontested and surprise them on the ballistas and arrow carts from behind?

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Aloha,
at first i want to thank all of the big wvw guilds from Baruch and Aurora, always fun to fight with you
I am the last one who is arguing about conspiracy theories or arrangements.
Even in the last weeks if there were a lot of situations other people spoke from arrangements. I would say there is definitely a chance that guilds have the same time for their raids and that they appear on the same time on hills and bay.

But the last night… this is no chance. Never.

After we were busy in the Borderlands of Baruch an Aurora, some Auroras tried to invite me in a group for a lot of times. I denied, cause i was too tired and just wanted to go off to bed. So i couldnt say what they wanted to tell me. (so it really could be that this has nothing to do with the later happenings… but… i dont know what i should believe or not about the last night ._.)

So at nearly 3am we went back to our borderland. It was all red. No attacks everywhere. And at point 3:20 no minute more or less. There are 20 Baruchs on bay, 10 with Golems at the hills, and aurora at the watergate on the middle.

With the few people we were there was no chance to defend something. But you couldnt tell me that there was no arrangement. There is no chance that this happens by accident at exactly 3:20.

I know there are a lot of things that look like an arrangement between two servers and i’m always one who is telling the others that it is hilarious to talk about. Cause everything could happen in W3. There are 3 servers and it really could be that two of them are attacking the third at nearly the same time on the same or other objects.

But the last night… i dont know what to say. I just couldnt believe it as it happens. o.O

Ps: I’ve thought a lot about this to write the story into the forum. Cause everytime you tell such a story there are people who start flaming. So please don’t flame. I am not flaming anyone. I just wanted to tell you this, cause it looked strange this night.

Hi mate,

Sometimes WvW creates suspicious actions but we have to accept that it is a huge playground with night shifts, tons of guilds and awesome number of random players. I can totally imagine that 2 night shift guilds started on your BL at the same time. I don’t think you should stress on this.

BTW i am pretty sure that AG and BB not making any agreement behind the screen.

Regards,
Beer Time Gabe [NP]

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Cheers guys. I dont have anything against TUP or any big guild.
Its just pretty annoying if you already fight ounumbered and suddenly a guildraid of 20 + randoms walks over you.
And I just found the word platoon funny. Zerg is Zerg. No matter how ppl call it ;-).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

skly.5401

i got Honor enough to acept when i loose vs a good Guild Group like Unity, becos they are realy good players.

/bow and much respect, please thank your server for the great fights last night in BB’s quarter of EB last night….especially Rogues Quarry. Was great 3 way action inside and around BB’s main keep after RS took it.

/also tyvm BB server for the same+great fights last night

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Ultima.4675

Ultima.4675

I had a lot fun with a guy from UNTY.
Nice Duels

Attachments:

[AMOK] – Oida geh Scheissn