23/02 BP/AR/NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Done and Done.
I would say that GOAT has lost to and beat PAXA with equal (give or take a few) numbers regularly. The issue as I see it is that PAXA (or maybe just Jscull) seem to suffer from some type of group-size dysmorphia wherein they (or just Jscull) perceive that when they win their group was always smaller than those they beat and therefore it was their skill that allowed them to win. Conversely when they lose they are always outnumbered and therefore their skills cannot be questioned. I see PAXA (or just Jscull) criticizing GOAT for the same reasons they criticize BURN and ALS, yet our roster is a tiny fraction of theirs. GOAT routinely runs with groups of just 5-10 just as often as we run with 10-20 and a whole lot more than we run with 30+ which we may be able to muster once a week. Maybe this is just an isolated phenomenon with GOAT and we are the puffer fish of WvW guilds. I would guess the issue is more about PAXA (or just Jscull) always having a built in excuse because they depend so much on their image of the super strike team that destroys zergs and only loses when it was a foregone conclusion anyway.

I’m not going to say that PAXA has never lost to an even GOAT group since I’m not in every PAXA group. I will say that I have never been in any of those fights. I’m not trying to say that I make a difference, I am saying that everyone in PAXA has no problem with admitting defeat, as we have before, and usually talk about it when we do lose. If there has been a situation that a PAXA group has lost to an even-ish sized GOAT group, I have not heard about it and I do doubt your word on beating us in a fair fight.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

There is a way to say it Teivospy without looking like a troll.

Just like you did in the first part of your text!

Especially since your signature says : learn to speak and behave.

:)

What is your guild tag by the way?

I consider racists and liars and fakes as dogs so I speak and behave fine towards them soz, why don’t you stop commenting on a situation you know nothing about? Also its ironic because I ripped my signature out of a song telling people to stop being slaves and man up and speak your mind otherwise others will enforce their rules on you.

I have no guild, but DRY or NEO are tags I usually use

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

Done and Done.
I would say that GOAT has lost to and beat PAXA with equal (give or take a few) numbers regularly. The issue as I see it is that PAXA (or maybe just Jscull) seem to suffer from some type of group-size dysmorphia wherein they (or just Jscull) perceive that when they win their group was always smaller than those they beat and therefore it was their skill that allowed them to win. Conversely when they lose they are always outnumbered and therefore their skills cannot be questioned. I see PAXA (or just Jscull) criticizing GOAT for the same reasons they criticize BURN and ALS, yet our roster is a tiny fraction of theirs. GOAT routinely runs with groups of just 5-10 just as often as we run with 10-20 and a whole lot more than we run with 30+ which we may be able to muster once a week. Maybe this is just an isolated phenomenon with GOAT and we are the puffer fish of WvW guilds. I would guess the issue is more about PAXA (or just Jscull) always having a built in excuse because they depend so much on their image of the super strike team that destroys zergs and only loses when it was a foregone conclusion anyway.

I’m not going to say that PAXA has never lost to an even GOAT group since I’m not in every PAXA group. I will say that I have never been in any of those fights. I’m not trying to say that I make a difference, I am saying that everyone in PAXA has no problem with admitting defeat, as we have before, and usually talk about it when we do lose. If there has been a situation that a PAXA group has lost to an even-ish sized GOAT group, I have not heard about it and I do doubt your word on beating us in a fair fight.

Well apparently it isn’t just Jscull then. I am sure through the PAXA lens every fight against against GOAT is either a huge GOAT zerg that you have no chance of defeating or a huge GOAT zerg that you out-skilled. It must be nice to live in that world.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Done and Done.

With all due respect, I have never seen a single time PAXA has admitted to losing an equal fight, that wasn’t caught on video. That was a whole two times, in months.

I couldn’t even get your Thief to say; “Good fight”, when I fought him to a draw, on my then 76 Mesmer, even after another 80 Mesmer showed up, and I sat down and watched him kill that Mesmer, only to bow, and go our seperate ways.

A lot of people from both Anvil Rock, and Borlis Pass have given PAXA props, but to my knowledge, and I’m on the forums a lot, I have yet to see PAXA give anyone props, well unless the fights were caught on video.

That is the major issue many have with PAXA to be honest, and the only issue I have ever had with the guild.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Well apparently it isn’t just Jscull then. I am sure through the PAXA lens every fight against against GOAT is either a huge GOAT zerg that you have no chance of defeating or a huge GOAT zerg that you out-skilled. It must be nice to live in that world.

I’m sorry you took my post offensively. No, we have also outnumbered GOAT on a few rare occasions. I’m just saying that I don’t believe you have beaten us on even grounds. Maybe you have a different definition of the word “even” than I do. 5v6, 5v7 even enough. 5v8… still debatably even. 5v10+? Not even at all.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

With all due respect, I have never seen a single time PAXA has admitted to losing an equal fight, that wasn’t caught on video. That was a whole two times, in months.

I can point out some of our loses if you’d like. We have lost to AD (I think that’s what you meant by the whole “video” comment) and NEWL have given us memorable even fight losses, albiet that was a long time ago. A more recent fight that we had against HUNT which started out as a 3v6 which turned into a 4v6 once our thief decided to come back from AFK can make a claim that they beat us. It was fair-ish. Once we had our 5th come online that tipped the scales to our favor. I haven’t been part of any other even-ish fights that we have lost, so like I said before; I cannot say that we have not lost any, but I do doubt the claims of some people.

I couldn’t even get your Thief to say; “Good fight”, when I fought him to a draw, on my then 76 Mesmer, even after another 80 Mesmer showed up, and I sat down and watched him kill that Mesmer, only to bow, and go our seperate ways.

The majority of PAXA doesn’t care for 1v1s. Me and a couple others like them. If it was one of our 80 thieves that you fought to a draw with your then 76 mesmer, I find that extremely hard to believe. It’s not a knock against you, but no upscaled would ever beat or draw any PAXA member. But I cannot comment on the situation with the other mesmer showing up and the circumstances of the fight, so you might have to elaborate on that one.

A lot of people from both Anvil Rock, and Borlis Pass have given PAXA props, but to my knowledge, and I’m on the forums a lot, I have yet to see PAXA give anyone props, well unless the fights were caught on video.

Maybe you should read the forums a little more carefully, Jscull gave HUNT props in this thread even I believe. We give credit where credit is due. We don’t always come to the forums to give props, doesn’t mean we don’t know a good fight when we have one. I encountered an ALS scepter/dagger ele yesterday while roaming on my warrior who played against me very well and killed me twice (+1 more person from ALS aside from an asura mesmer who has some skill. 2 total I’ve seen so far ). Just because I didn’t come to the forums doesn’t mean that I didn’t give props. A simple /bow I think did well enough to get the message across.

That is the major issue many have with PAXA to be honest, and the only issue I have ever had with the guild.

The major issue that PAXA has is that we argue with gentlemen (I would use a different word of coice if I didn’t think my post would get deleted for it) such as Godfather, who is actually in your guild so it seems. While I for one believe he is just trying to troll, he comes off as quite the baddy who doesn’t understand game mechanics. Not to mention the countless other people that like to come rage on the forums after we wipe them.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

The problem with NSP is a certain guild who inherited the server because all guilds left. They believe they own the server and dont understand that peeps play for fun and that they dont answer to a certain guild. When you here things like APPROVED Commaders, you just want to laugh. They get upset if you put your commander tag on in wvw because they afraid pugs will leave them for the other commander, i stated if you are so good pugs will follow you no matter what other commander tag is on. Pugs followed them in the past because that was there only option. Certain attitudes need to be fixed here b4 NSP can get better. God i hope they can open upen server transfers for free for one week because i dont see things getting better here for a long time

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I can point out some of our loses if you’d like. We have lost to AD (I think that’s what you meant by the whole “video” comment) and NEWL have given us memorable even fight losses, albiet that was a long time ago. A more recent fight that we had against HUNT which started out as a 3v6 which turned into a 4v6 once our thief decided to come back from AFK can make a claim that they beat us. It was fair-ish. Once we had our 5th come online that tipped the scales to our favor. I haven’t been part of any other even-ish fights that we have lost, so like I said before; I cannot say that we have not lost any, but I do doubt the claims of some people.

The majority of PAXA doesn’t care for 1v1s. Me and a couple others like them. If it was one of our 80 thieves that you fought to a draw with your then 76 mesmer, I find that extremely hard to believe. It’s not a knock against you, but no upscaled would ever beat or draw any PAXA member. But I cannot comment on the situation with the other mesmer showing up and the circumstances of the fight, so you might have to elaborate on that one.

Maybe you should read the forums a little more carefully, Jscull gave HUNT props in this thread even I believe. We give credit where credit is due. We don’t always come to the forums to give props, doesn’t mean we don’t know a good fight when we have one. I encountered an ALS scepter/dagger ele yesterday while roaming on my warrior who played against me very well and killed me twice (+1 more person from ALS aside from an asura mesmer who has some skill. 2 total I’ve seen so far ). Just because I didn’t come to the forums doesn’t mean that I didn’t give props. A simple /bow I think did well enough to get the message across.

The major issue that PAXA has is that we argue with gentlemen (I would use a different word of coice if I didn’t think my post would get deleted for it) such as Godfather, who is actually in your guild so it seems. While I for one believe he is just trying to troll, he comes off as quite the baddy who doesn’t understand game mechanics. Not to mention the countless other people that like to come rage on the forums after we wipe them.

I stopped reading at the point you state I must be lying about my upleveled 76, even though I sent you a tell in game when it happened, and even sent a message on the forums. I wanted to talk to him/her to see if there was anything I should work on with the class, and thought the fight was awesome.

But you prove my point. Unless it is caught on video, you deny it. You know kitten well I wouldn’t lie about something like that.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

I stopped reading at the point you state I must be lying about my upleveled 76, even though I sent you a tell in game when it happened, and even sent a message on the forums. I wanted to talk to him/her to see if there was anything I should work on with the class, and thought the fight was awesome.

But you prove my point. Unless it is caught on video, you deny it. You know kitten well I wouldn’t lie about something like that.

It looks to me like you never even began to read my post. I never even insinuated you were lying. I asked you to elaborate on the situation because I find the scenario hard to believe from what you had written. I do not remember every conversations I have had with you. If you wanted to speak with him, you could have simply invited him to your group. I haven’t proven anything to your point. You seem to be just closed minded and only hear what you want to hear.

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

The problem with NSP is a certain guild who inherited the server because all guilds left. They believe they own the server and dont understand that peeps play for fun and that they dont answer to a certain guild. When you here things like APPROVED Commaders, you just want to laugh. They get upset if you put your commander tag on in wvw because they afraid pugs will leave them for the other commander, i stated if you are so good pugs will follow you no matter what other commander tag is on. Pugs followed them in the past because that was there only option. Certain attitudes need to be fixed here b4 NSP can get better. God i hope they can open upen server transfers for free for one week because i dont see things getting better here for a long time

Whos the guild?
I mean, theres tons of guilds left on NSP.
These things are generally best kept off the public forums.
Unless you wish to insight a good ole fashioned dance.
And I dance with the best of them.

-insert some more casual cowboy talk here-

But if they brought free tranfers in for a single week it would bomb the system again.
Tons of people would jumble around, most of them would go to Kaineng.

And I’m a sponsored Commander. At one point the most sponsored.
You can choose your own which you’d like to elect.
Every NSP guild holds that right.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

It looks to me like you never even began to read my post. I never even insinuated you were lying. I asked you to elaborate on the situation because I find the scenario hard to believe from what you had written. I do not remember every conversations I have had with you. If you wanted to speak with him, you could have simply invited him to your group. I haven’t proven anything to your point. You seem to be just closed minded and only hear what you want to hear.

First, how do you invite someone in game, without knowing their personal information? Second, we talked about it more than once. It happened at the ruins, when I engaged him, and a PAXA guardian, stealthing away the Thief chased me, and we fought by the water for a long time. After awhile, a Mesmer from my side showed up, a level 80 and engaged him. I stopped attacking, went over, sat down and watched them fight, and watched him kill the other Mesmer.

Shortly after making a post on the forums to talk to him, I talked to you in-game because I saw you log on. You were busy fighting, so sent you an in-game mail, and a private message on the forums. On the forums you said this particular person reads the forums, and that he’ll probably talk to me when he had time. That never happened, and now you don’t even remember the conversation we had on it.

I went back and read it all. As for Godfather, I’m not sure what is up his ars. I havn’t been on in what, a week, and half, maybe two weeks? The culling now is not fun for me since I run solo almost all the time, so I’m taking a short break until the WvW patch happens. I just jumped on the forums because I heard there was a patch, and decided to read everything, and get caught up.

You did say; but no upscaled would ever beat or draw any PAXA member., did you not?

Was a mistake. Same old BS, different day.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

I’m sorry you took my post offensively. No, we have also outnumbered GOAT on a few rare occasions. I’m just saying that I don’t believe you have beaten us on even grounds. Maybe you have a different definition of the word “even” than I do. 5v6, 5v7 even enough. 5v8… still debatably even. 5v10+? Not even at all.

Offensively? I can’t imagine how you managed to perceive me being offended from reading my reply. The more PAXA talks the more my theory seems to be the case. Of course you can’t recall GOAT giving you an even fight. You are unable to perceive it that way because of your method of thinking. If you are better than everybody and you get beat then whoever beat you must have such an overwhelming advantage that it undermines the credibility of that defeat. I honestly think this could be a great case study for a Psychologist.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Sorry, I don’t remember every conversation I have in a video game let alone real life. I remember giving you tips about how to fight thieves as a mesmer. I don’t control the actions of my guildies… who knows? Maybe he missed your post completely.

Edit: you can add an invader to your party by having them targeted→open party menu→click invite. And yes, I do not think any upscale would every beat or draw a PAXA member. That’s why I asked you to elaborate. Didn’t expect you to act so defensively.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Sorry, I don’t remember every conversation I have in a video game let alone real life. I remember giving you tips about how to fight thieves as a mesmer. I don’t control the actions of my guildies… who knows? Maybe he missed your post completely.

Edit: you can add an invader to your party by having them targeted->open party menu->click invite. And yes, I do not think any upscale would every beat or draw a PAXA member. That’s why I asked you to elaborate. Didn’t expect you to act so defensively.

Well it happened. <shrug>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Its a shame to see NSP move down, you guys could have put up more of a fight, I’ve seen it (even after you lost alot of your night crew) its kinda sad to see you guys give up to move down. I don’t mean that as an insult, I really did enjoy fighting NSP they have more character then BP. As much as ppl hate them/talk kitten about them PAXA was always fun fights and I wish it was 10 years ago when I had a 8/5 man and time to fight on a regular basis. Hope you guys find some small man fights in T7.

The rest of NSP will be missed as well, TCMM I never really figured out why you left but I’m sure you had your reasons and I wish you all the best, had a good time for the most part running with you all before you jumped ship ;p.

OS, I don’t really know any of you, I generally run solo due to time constraints but the few times I have fought several of you it was fun and I didn’t mind giving you some loots because there was no emoting that I can remember after said murder.

All in all, as much of a troll as I can be, you will be missed and I wish you all the best regardless of claiming that the red BL was yours and not AR’s secondary BL. \

I know its premature but GL if you do indeed end up in T7, say hello to GoM and go easy on them, their a fine bunch of peeps.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

Offensively? I can’t imagine how you managed to perceive me being offended from reading my reply. The more PAXA talks the more my theory seems to be the case. Of course you can’t recall GOAT giving you an even fight. You are unable to perceive it that way because of your method of thinking. If you are better than everybody and you get beat then whoever beat you must have such an overwhelming advantage that it undermines the credibility of that defeat. I honestly think this could be a great case study for a Psychologist.

Instead of spewing your “do a study” garbage, I honestly think… Put your money where your mouths at. We admit losing when it actually is real even circumstances. Osif even went as far as saying evenish… You are just spewing. If we knew there was a GOAT 5 man separate from the Plokity Plok bunch we would act accordingly. Clearly we just haven’t seen it and we run every night. Back it up.

Lol I love the “PAXA 5 man” thing. I really love when your ‘“PAXA 5 man” have 3 splat guys 1 dry guy and 2 envy following you around and making it so your “PAXA 5 man” beats a 10 man and you can cheer that your “PAXA 5 man” beat twice it’s number.

Vig of [dO]

(edited by Vigrith.8136)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Its a shame to see NSP move down, you guys could have put up more of a fight, I’ve seen it (even after you lost alot of your night crew) its kinda sad to see you guys give up to move down. I don’t mean that as an insult, I really did enjoy fighting NSP they have more character then BP. As much as ppl hate them/talk kitten about them PAXA was always fun fights and I wish it was 10 years ago when I had a 8/5 man and time to fight on a regular basis. Hope you guys find some small man fights in T7.

The rest of NSP will be missed as well, TCMM I never really figured out why you left but I’m sure you had your reasons and I wish you all the best, had a good time for the most part running with you all before you jumped ship ;p.

OS, I don’t really know any of you, I generally run solo due to time constraints but the few times I have fought several of you it was fun and I didn’t mind giving you some loots because there was no emoting that I can remember after said murder.

All in all, as much of a troll as I can be, you will be missed and I wish you all the best regardless of claiming that the red BL was yours and not AR’s secondary BL. \

I know its premature but GL if you do indeed end up in T7, say hello to GoM and go easy on them, their a fine bunch of peeps.

Hope isn’t lost yet.
Not if I can do anything about it.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sentry.3691

Sentry.3691

Kar, I’m not looking for respect. You think I’d spend all these hours playing a video game to earn respect? What planet do you live on? Here for kills. Same thing I ran on WAR and DAOC for….. Points/satisfaction from knowing a character is a forum idiot and making them eat kitten continuously in game

Wow. I pity you. Nerd rage must be a hell of a drug.

(edited by Sentry.3691)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Lol I love the “PAXA 5 man” thing. I really love when your ‘“PAXA 5 man” have 3 splat guys 1 dry guy and 2 envy following you around and making it so your “PAXA 5 man” beats a 10 man and you can cheer that your “PAXA 5 man” beat twice it’s number.

Please show us where we say we never run with more than 5. And also where we call those 10+ mans our 5 man. Just as you run with 10-20 on a normal basis but have 30+ nights, we have our 10+ nights with friendly guilds or just PAXA. Plok, can you please start posting again? Your guildies aren’t as droll as you. You got a good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlupTtWkIA&feature=youtu.be going.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

Instead of spewing your “do a study” garbage, I honestly think… Put your money where your mouths at. We admit losing when it actually is real even circumstances. Osif even went as far as saying evenish… You are just spewing. If we knew there was a GOAT 5 man separate from the Plokity Plok bunch we would act accordingly. Clearly we just haven’t seen it and we run every night. Back it up.

What I’m gathering is you copping out of putting your money where your mouth is…?

I am sure you will see us. We are a fairly active WvW guild if you have not noticed.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

It’s wvw, there are no even grounds. Again i say, structured is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Wait. We’re not going to have Sekz on NSP anymore? Now I’m sad.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Everyone needs more back flips. I spent the last 2 hours doing back flips and it was fun. More back flips. Stabbing people is fun too. But I had to choose. Stab or back flip. Can’t do them at the same time. I tried throwing my sword while I was flipping. But it turns out asurans have girlie arms. So back flip it is.

If only the score was rated by how many back flips you did. I’m pretty sure I’d rock your socks.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Why Ascension [WAR] doesnt run more often!?? Good fight.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

@jkctmc

PAXA thief here. What fight are are you talking about?

Whatever it was I honestly have no memory of it (don’t really 1v1 or remember individual fights). Not trying to be rude, just wanted to clarify this argument ha.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@jkctmc

PAXA thief here. What fight are are you talking about?

Whatever it was I honestly have no memory of it (don’t really 1v1 or remember individual fights). Not trying to be rude, just wanted to clarify this argument ha.

It was south ruins, by the water. Very long fight between me, and the Thief. Eventually another Mesmer, from Anvil Rock came in, and attacked the Thief, I sat down, and watched the fight, and watched the Thief kill the Mesmer. Afterwards we both <bow> and go out seperate ways.

You were with I believe a Guardian when I initially engaged. I stealth, and move at a great distance from you, you followed, the Guardian went off towards the camp.

I’m the Ranger who dueled several of you as well behind the windmill, weeks before this.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Imo we should all just duel daily because I hear it matters and will win us the respect of our peers.

Grow up.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

1v1 me noob in front of baron pit.

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

AR has map coverage gaps…Both NSP and BP know this. Both servers know you can night cap us. I mean Bird Song, before you lost your night crew, I spent about 3 hours of my day recapping AR BL every morning. AR hasn’t had any night presence since release. I’m sure there was epic fights going on at 4 in the morning lawls! We do have a high population server but it is a fractured one and wvw is usually at the bottom of the list.

BP congratulations on finally getting your kitten together. Your map coverage is superior (more balance) and until we have a 3rd wheel that has equal map coverage of AR I would say your guilds finally pulled through. Let’s see if Darkhaven can yield enough to defend their BL and EB sector.

the EVNY mesmer is KOS from WAR. That is a compliment btw! You are too good at how you play your toon to stay alive. I think you can be the hero your server needs to bridge the gap of zerg vs gank sqaud ideology.

It’s been fun everyone. I hate BP staircase defense.

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I prefer the bike racks, however they won’t be implemented until the WvW patch which has now been postponed until August … I will see you in August.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

For sure, was fun. Caught us a little fatigued at the end there – either that or we got lazy from fighting the AR zergs

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

It’s wvw, there are no even grounds. Again i say, structured is thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCv-HxktZFc

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

For sure, was fun. Caught us a little fatigued at the end there – either that or we got lazy from fighting the AR zergs

Was nice seeing more than just 3 of you rollin. Was fun with some thought.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Well thanks to forums lagging it deleted my post…basically I’m very sad to see Sekz leave as they were very fun to play with and a skilled group! Best of luck

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

the EVNY mesmer is KOS from WAR. That is a compliment btw! You are too good at how you play your toon to stay alive. I think you can be the hero your server needs to bridge the gap of zerg vs gank sqaud ideology.

There were a couple of us on Mesmer tonight, what did they look like? And how someone plays won’t change how people view zerging and rolling in a gank squad. That gap is much bigger than you might realize, and both sides are fairly adamant on why they choose such play styles. I’d like it if more people were to run less numbers, but it’s likely not gonna happen. There were quite a few smaller groups out tonight though, TWIN, EVIL and TDME. Of course, the usual zergs were also out in full force in ALS, BURN, and GOAT. I suppose some is better than nothing though.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

There were a couple of us on Mesmer tonight, what did they look like? And how someone plays won’t change how people view zerging and rolling in a gank squad. That gap is much bigger than you might realize, and both sides are fairly adamant on why they choose such play styles. I’d like it if more people were to run less numbers, but it’s likely not gonna happen. There were quite a few smaller groups out tonight though, TWIN, EVIL and TDME. Of course, the usual zergs were also out in full force in ALS, BURN, and GOAT. I suppose some is better than nothing though.

BURN was runnin smaller groups earlier in the day and we had a lot of fun with them.. Me and Andro also had a good time partying up with a BURN commander and bullkittenting for some hours while we ran around trolling AR groups. Respect to BURN met quite a few stand up people from them today.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I don’t know this Ele you speak of, I generally run around solo tbh. I just think its funny that everytime someone has a beef they resort to the “1 vs. 1 Me so I can show you I have more skillz” argument, I blame WoW personally.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

If they are 50 man zergs full of the worst players in the world… Why are they kittenting on your keeps? We had every single thing in NSP, so how does AR have the worst players in the world?

When 15 players in vent can get 200 straight kills before ever wiping once from the [ALS] “war machine”, that’s a pretty good sign they are bad players. That happened last night in AR. Ask around in your 400+ guild of talented zergers and let us know their story of how last night went. Because from the cameras of [PAXA] and [Splt]… 200 kills before ever being wiped….. With 15.

okay, I see your point in a sense that yes it is slightly sad that only 15 people can take out a whole zerg. But does that mean that we are really bad or just slightly less organized seeing as we apperantly massed 200 people. organizing 15 people on vent is slightly less harder than organizng a zerg when half of the people don’t have vent. and i I never said that ALS was full of 400+ talented Zergers, the only thing on the entire issues to do with ALS being the best is when i said “ALS have the two best commanders (sephalee and twogallants)” that was clearly my opinion. And I don’t think I have ever said that ALS’s Zergs were “war machines”. I also did not mean offence when I said that we were kittening on NSP keeps, I was simply stating a fact. I do understand what you are saying, it’s that not we are not bad just slightly less organized compared to a small group of 15.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

BURN was runnin smaller groups earlier in the day and we had a lot of fun with them.. Me and Andro also had a good time partying up with a BURN commander and bullkittenting for some hours while we ran around trolling AR groups. Respect to BURN met quite a few stand up people from them today.

Yeah you jerk you watched 5 of them chase me around for like 15 minutes! Carebear! It was fun though

[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

If they are 50 man zergs full of the worst players in the world… Why are they kittenting on your keeps? We had every single thing in NSP, so how does AR have the worst players in the world?

When 15 players in vent can get 200 straight kills before ever wiping once from the [ALS] “war machine”, that’s a pretty good sign they are bad players. That happened last night in AR. Ask around in your 400+ guild of talented zergers and let us know their story of how last night went. Because from the cameras of [PAXA] and [Splt]… 200 kills before ever being wiped….. With 15.

okay, I see your point in a sense that yes it is slightly sad that only 15 people can take out a whole zerg. But does that mean that we are really bad or just slightly less organized seeing as we apperantly massed 200 people. organizing 15 people on vent is slightly less harder than organizng a zerg when half of the people don’t have vent. and i I never said that ALS was full of 400+ talented Zergers, the only thing on the entire issues to do with ALS being the best is when i said “ALS have the two best commanders (sephalee and twogallants)” that was clearly my opinion. And I don’t think I have ever said that ALS’s Zergs were “war machines”. I also did not mean offence when I said that we were kittening on NSP keeps, I was simply stating a fact. I do understand what you are saying, it’s that not we are not bad just slightly less organized compared to a small group of 15.

Get a group of 10 ALS, put them on voice and go against a group of 10 PAXA, what do you predict happens?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

id like to thank my favourite AR team: [CHAR] for showing me true happiness and friendship during these last few weeks. I also like to thank scorcii in particular, for clearly being the LEAD CHAR

as such I make all of you honorary raincoat users, pls obtain armour that looks like you wear raincoat if you want to be disciples of my religion. If not, tell scorcii he is dog and i want to 1v1 dog two because hunter pet will be braver than online child

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

I don’t know this Ele you speak of, I generally run around solo tbh. I just think its funny that everytime someone has a beef they resort to the “1 vs. 1 Me so I can show you I have more skillz” argument, I blame WoW personally.

its not about winning or losing a 1v1 brah, its about him saying he’ll 1v1 me where his zerg was and then logging off. I thought the kitten was funny, because then that zerg got wiped right after by NSP people. I mean I don’t need to 1v1 him for everyone to know I’d stomp him out, that isn’t even the issue.

I lose plenty of 1v1’s idgaf i’m still better than the dogs that beat me, but what I never do is be afraid of online video game pvp. That is why I call him a coward, because how is he going to be a man in real world if he is afraid to die in virtual world.

also: someone straight up saying “no i don’t want to 1v1 you will beat me” is more of a man than anyone who would win a 1v1. The act of winning a 1v1 or losing a 1v1, accepting or refusing a 1v1 is meaningless. Dodging around like a snake and slithering away instead of straight up saying no makes you a joke and insecure

sry

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: tehroi.4619

tehroi.4619

id like to thank my favourite AR team: [CHAR] for showing me true happiness and friendship during these last few weeks. I also like to thank scorcii in particular, for clearly being the LEAD CHAR

as such I make all of you honorary raincoat users, pls obtain armour that looks like you wear raincoat if you want to be disciples of my religion. If not, tell scorcii he is dog and i want to 1v1 dog two because hunter pet will be braver than online child

very kitten beautiful kitten post i too will kitten miss you glorious teivospy you have converted us from vegetarians to meat-eaters

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

very kitten beautiful kitten post i too will kitten miss you glorious teivospy you have converted us from vegetarians to meat-eaters

that signature

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

tehroi.4619

that signature

ty

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

I would like to post something more lighthearted than some of the earlier posts.
For some reason or another that I can’t recall I upset someone in WvW and they challenged me with the classic: How many WvW kills you got bro?

This also made me curious how my kill # stacks up against others in my tier. I have seen some folks posting 70k+ kills counts from other servers, so i wondered if we have kill counts like that on BP/AR/NSP?

Attachments:

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

I would like to post something more lighthearted than some of the earlier posts.
For some reason or another that I can’t recall I upset someone in WvW and they challenged me with the classic: How many WvW kills you got bro?

This also made me curious how my kill # stacks up against others in my tier. I have seen some folks posting 70k+ kills counts from other servers, so i wondered if we have kill counts like that on BP/AR/NSP?

and here is your typical BP wvw’er

notice the bindings all 0 bindings

“pls leave GOAT alone u r troll no wonder y 2goombats tell u lose for ALS”

wow i imagined someone tellin me that and now i feel bad i soz h

here is what i sing for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WD0WVL-HjE

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Vigrith.8136

What does this mean all 0 bindings? Zero in what sense?

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

it gets really good around 1:54 when he starts telling them his life story loOL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

tehroi.4619

beau

(that’s french for beautiful 4 u unsophisticated )

;_;7