23/02 BP/AR/NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

I would like to post something more lighthearted than some of the earlier posts.
For some reason or another that I can’t recall I upset someone in WvW and they challenged me with the classic: How many WvW kills you got bro?

This also made me curious how my kill # stacks up against others in my tier. I have seen some folks posting 70k+ kills counts from other servers, so i wondered if we have kill counts like that on BP/AR/NSP?

and here is your typical BP wvw’er

notice the bindings all 0 bindings

“pls leave GOAT alone u r troll no wonder y 2goombats tell u lose for ALS”

wow i imagined someone tellin me that and now i feel bad i soz h

here is what i sing for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WD0WVL-HjE

beau

(that’s french for beautiful 4 u unsophisticated )

u remember dat episode in ghost writer where dey fight mad max and have to spell a word but cliffhanger season finale is that mad max can spell beaut OMG LOL

dat guy should get oscar for PBS knowledge kid show!!!

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: tehroi.4619

tehroi.4619

I would like to post something more lighthearted than some of the earlier posts.
For some reason or another that I can’t recall I upset someone in WvW and they challenged me with the classic: How many WvW kills you got bro?

This also made me curious how my kill # stacks up against others in my tier. I have seen some folks posting 70k+ kills counts from other servers, so i wondered if we have kill counts like that on BP/AR/NSP?

What does this mean all 0 bindings? Zero in what sense?

0 bindings? omg?

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

tehroi.4619

“pls leave GOAT alone u r troll no wonder y 2goombats tell u lose for ALS”

wow i imagined someone tellin me that and now i feel bad i soz h

here is what i sing for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WD0WVL-HjE

beau

(that’s french for beautiful 4 u unsophisticated )

u remember dat episode in ghost writer where dey fight mad max and have to spell a word but cliffhanger season finale is that mad max can spell beaut OMG LOL

dat guy should get oscar for PBS knowledge kid show!!!

kittening upboats!!!!

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

tehroi.4619

0 bindings? omg?

zOMG stop talking about the binding of zack dat kiids game is for newbies no xxXx420Xxnosc0p3TeivospyXxxX playing dat game MLG PRO GOLD CIRCUIT MEMBERS ONLY

i listen 2 this everytim i follow AR zergs x) ??????

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

0 bindings? omg?

Are you using the number zero to represent the word no? As in “Lol this dumb BP guy has none of his skills bound.” I don’t know what is giving you the impression that my skills are not bound. I use one of those Naga mice and all my skills are bound to that.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

0 bindings? omg?

zOMG stop talking about the binding of zack dat kiids game is for newbies no xxXx420Xxnosc0p3TeivospyXxxX playing dat game MLG PRO GOLD CIRCUIT MEMBERS ONLY

i listen 2 this everytim i follow AR zergs x) ??

0 bindings? omg?

i listen 2 this everytim i follow AR zergs x) ??

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/battlebear.gif
dis is me
getting rdy
for pvp!!

LOL im poet and didn’t kno

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

plz stop farming uplvls n grub, try pvp ur warrior necro engi friends wont carry u there like the dolyaks ur running to base supply runner

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

wow i can’t believe other ppl listen 2 skrillex while they pvp!!!

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

my favorite guy from esport is tons of damage guy xD he alwaays say tons of damage LOL

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

tehroi.4619

my favorite guy from esport is tons of damage guy xD he alwaays say tons of damage LOL

LOL!

;_;7

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

I’m just going to leave this here for all the anger I have been reading.

RNG Officer.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Would anyone actually be interested in a joint server LoL match?

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I’d like to carebear with you Kardiamond, before we move to tier 7.
If you see my [CUTE] tag, come dance with me. But be gentle, I’m really insecure on the battlefield.

Oh a Dance partner, I will keep an eye for you!

Even if you are a mesmer, which I try to stay away from.

Did I miss all the roaming fight yesterday? When I logged on there wasn’t anybody roaming.

Had to finish my monthly with boring dungeon run. Missed all the action

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Anyone interested in some friendly IRL knife fights? Contact me for more info.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Anyone interested in some friendly IRL knife fights? Contact me for more info.

Omw, zergs arent allowed

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh and for any of you folks looking for me out there.
My character got a make-over.
Here is his new look.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Hey Anvil! Step up your game. The score’s s’posed to be closer than this. It’s creeping me out.

[Arr][GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I’m pretty sure the first place and third place is out of reach, and our zergs must be taking a break to welcome DH.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Oh and for any of you folks looking for me out there.
My character got a make-over.
Here is his new look.

Emo toon, bro……

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Hey Anvil! Step up your game. The score’s s’posed to be closer than this. It’s creeping me out.

After the patch everyone just vanished so I think its safe to say the majority are out doing … whatever the new stuff is.

Doesn’t really matter, were not going anywhere, we will be here next week. I hope DH has improved a bit, the last time was dissapointing, I would prefer GoM TBH, they may lose but they do it with style.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

@ AR Group camping Overlook doors killing and stopping lonely BPs from defending NSP overlook, You mad bro

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

The usual before and after shots.
No happy fun times though.

13points to keep NSP in this tier!
Whatever the outcome, it’ll be close.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Come on NSP! stay in this tier!

I’m going to be in BP Borderland, killing there people so they don’t attack you.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’m going to be in BP Borderland, killing there people so they don’t attack you.

OMG Look how small and uneventful their forum thread is.

Don’t do this to me guys.
I HAZ ATTENTION NEEDS

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

What? Not sure I got this understood this one ahah.

Edit : Now I see, didn’t get what you were talking about.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Inb4 NSP groups come to kill you.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Inb4 NSP groups come to kill you.

Nothing new here

I welcome their presense!

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Its a shame to see NSP move down, you guys could have put up more of a fight, I’ve seen it (even after you lost alot of your night crew) its kinda sad to see you guys give up to move down. I don’t mean that as an insult, I really did enjoy fighting NSP they have more character then BP. As much as ppl hate them/talk kitten about them PAXA was always fun fights and I wish it was 10 years ago when I had a 8/5 man and time to fight on a regular basis. Hope you guys find some small man fights in T7.

The rest of NSP will be missed as well, TCMM I never really figured out why you left but I’m sure you had your reasons and I wish you all the best, had a good time for the most part running with you all before you jumped ship ;p.

OS, I don’t really know any of you, I generally run solo due to time constraints but the few times I have fought several of you it was fun and I didn’t mind giving you some loots because there was no emoting that I can remember after said murder.

All in all, as much of a troll as I can be, you will be missed and I wish you all the best regardless of claiming that the red BL was yours and not AR’s secondary BL. \

I know its premature but GL if you do indeed end up in T7, say hello to GoM and go easy on them, their a fine bunch of peeps.

Not all of our guilds gave up this week, but unfortunately there were some that did which compounded how bad this week was to begin with. Was definitely some good fights in this tier, had a lot of fun.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

The problem with NSP is a certain guild who inherited the server because all guilds left. They believe they own the server and dont understand that peeps play for fun and that they dont answer to a certain guild. When you here things like APPROVED Commaders, you just want to laugh. They get upset if you put your commander tag on in wvw because they afraid pugs will leave them for the other commander, i stated if you are so good pugs will follow you no matter what other commander tag is on. Pugs followed them in the past because that was there only option. Certain attitudes need to be fixed here b4 NSP can get better. God i hope they can open upen server transfers for free for one week because i dont see things getting better here for a long time

I’ll be blunt. When I read stuff like this, I wish a certain guild hadn’t transferred to NSP. I’m not mentioning anyone by name, so there is no reason for this to be removed. This guild thinks they can fix everything, because they are so good, but the impression of this certain guild is sub-par.

I hope they transfer.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Its a shame to see NSP move down, you guys could have put up more of a fight, I’ve seen it (even after you lost alot of your night crew) its kinda sad to see you guys give up to move down. I don’t mean that as an insult, I really did enjoy fighting NSP they have more character then BP. As much as ppl hate them/talk kitten about them PAXA was always fun fights and I wish it was 10 years ago when I had a 8/5 man and time to fight on a regular basis. Hope you guys find some small man fights in T7.

The rest of NSP will be missed as well, TCMM I never really figured out why you left but I’m sure you had your reasons and I wish you all the best, had a good time for the most part running with you all before you jumped ship ;p.

OS, I don’t really know any of you, I generally run solo due to time constraints but the few times I have fought several of you it was fun and I didn’t mind giving you some loots because there was no emoting that I can remember after said murder.

All in all, as much of a troll as I can be, you will be missed and I wish you all the best regardless of claiming that the red BL was yours and not AR’s secondary BL. \

I know its premature but GL if you do indeed end up in T7, say hello to GoM and go easy on them, their a fine bunch of peeps.

Not all of our guilds gave up this week, but unfortunately there were some that did which compounded how bad this week was to begin with. Was definitely some good fights in this tier, had a lot of fun.

We’ll be back.
No problemo.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

The problem with NSP is a certain guild who inherited the server because all guilds left. They believe they own the server and dont understand that peeps play for fun and that they dont answer to a certain guild. When you here things like APPROVED Commaders, you just want to laugh. They get upset if you put your commander tag on in wvw because they afraid pugs will leave them for the other commander, i stated if you are so good pugs will follow you no matter what other commander tag is on. Pugs followed them in the past because that was there only option. Certain attitudes need to be fixed here b4 NSP can get better. God i hope they can open upen server transfers for free for one week because i dont see things getting better here for a long time

I’ll be blunt. When I read stuff like this, I wish a certain guild hadn’t transferred to NSP. I’m not mentioning anyone by name, so there is no reason for this to be removed. This guild thinks they can fix everything, because they are so good, but the impression of this certain guild is sub-par.

I hope they transfer.

Bwahahaha, good riddance.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

I hope they transfer.

Bwahahaha, not back here I hope. They can go bandwagon T1 servers.

Well, as long as its away from us, I’ll be happy

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I hope they transfer.

Bwahahaha, not back here I hope. They can go bandwagon T1 servers.

I’d bloody pay for them to transfer.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I doubt it would be back to AR, I personally don’t have anything against Ronny or TCMM, but coming back to AR would not be a wise choice in terms of enjoyment. I think there would be a lot of animosity towards TCMM, and I’m sure they would have animosity towards some other AR guilds.

Then again I could be completely wrong as I’m still unsure of what provoked the transfer to begin with.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I doubt it would be back to AR, I personally don’t have anything against Ronny or TCMM, but coming back to AR would not be a wise choice in terms of enjoyment. I think there would be a lot of animosity towards TCMM, and I’m sure they would have animosity towards some other AR guilds.

Then again I could be completely wrong as I’m still unsure of what provoked the transfer to begin with.

AR were the worst server ever apparently? They seem to be doing pretty well now don’t you think.

I wonder what changed? Who left it maybe?
And to where? Whats that!? Whos now losing?!

I see a pattern emerging.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Lol I retract my statement about bandwagonning. They have a god complex thing going on for them. What they will do is transfer to a rival server in your matchup (possibly the one coming last), establish an alliance which they will naturally lead, take all the credit for any advancements the server makes, then abruptly leave the moment something doesn’t go their way.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Well I hope you guys can work it out, you seem like a decent guy Rob and I can also say when Ronny was on AR I had fun running with him.

Just hope things work out for both parties.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Lol I retract my statement about bandwagonning. They have a god complex thing going on for them. What they will do is transfer to a rival server in your matchup (possibly the one coming last), establish an alliance which they will naturally lead, take all the credit for any advancements the server makes, then abruptly leave the moment something doesn’t go their way.

If AR wants to win every week. You could always pay for their xfer to BP.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

BP’s strength is not in being able to stay awake at all hours, its in the aggressive mindset of the players. This morning, 4 (Yes 4) BP players captured an Anvil Rock keep in their borderlands. We don’t wait for the shiny blue triangle. Saying this guild or that guild is responsible for wins or losses is really disingenuous. No guild can maintain a constant organized presence at all hours. At the end of the day, its up to the random pugs to keep the momentum going, and BP’s players have no qualms about attacking a fully upgraded tower with 1 battering ram.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I love how Ronny thinks there is a single guild who “Inherited” the server.

Considering the group of guilds currently on the server he is mentioning has been there and in alliances working with the community since the beginning, there is no “Inheriting”

NSP is not some fortune to be owned or kingdom to be ruled.

I can tell you one thing, the guilds you are talking about, Ronny, have a lot better track records than you do. We have been here since the beginning, building and working with each other, while you abandoned the server “You built”.

The sad part is, the pugs following you will soon understand that you probably will do the same thing on NSP when you find yourself in drama here as well.

Luckily for NSP natives, Os, ZoS, Bots, loot, and many more local guilds aren’t going anywhere and are here to stay and contribute to the community we have been building since the beginning.

Your past says a lot about your server/alliance loyalty, is all I have to say.

*Edit: Two servers, Ronny and TCMM have left two servers so far and has come to NSP trash talking our loyal guilds.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Aeros I’m not saying that BP doesn’t have these types of players, but if you really believe that, I have to laugh. Of the three servers, BP is the only one that can outman the other 2, the only server that can produce multiple 25+ combat markers on a map. If you don’t realize you have a much larger population than the other servers you are playing and are trying to chalk it up to “aggressive mindset” you are clearly oblivious to the game you are playing. Either of the other 2 servers could do the same thing if they weren’t wading through countless enemy players. Congrats on PvDooring a keep though.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

@Aeros – People do this everywhere, your argument is invalid. Dovgan and I have 3 manned a keep once and it was not empty.

@NSP – Firstly I am sorry that NSP is moving down, I have enjoyed our combat. I am also sorry that NSP has to put up with the attitude of some of their players. Mostly though I am sorry you are moving down because I have been cruising through tier 7’s forum and it seems like they are all nice posters and now they are going to have to put up with a group of people that have become one of the most mean spirited forum server communities I have witnessed (except Rob, he seems to be good for a laugh)

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Had a great time at Badgetoberfest in BP’s Bay tonight, you should host these things more often.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Had a great time at Badgetoberfest in BP’s Bay tonight, you should host these things more often.

How many of you there? 70+

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I think it was clearly closer to 200.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

NSP was in the AR citadel just now (Thursday about 11:00 pm CST). I didn’t think that was possible. How’d they do that?

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Superior tactics

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

How many of you there? 70+

LOL when we took bay we had 20 ish.. took hills more came. Then we had around 30 people jut moping up badges. 15 als and about 5-6 randoms.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Lots of great fights in the weeks of this match up. I hope we will be able to come back from Tier 7 and provide some even better fights for who ever is in Tier 6 when we come back.

RNG Officer.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Really like how ARBL looks right now, very good mix of red and green

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)