23/02 Vizunah / Elona / Desolation - T1 [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Olonnais.4307

Olonnais.4307

Soooooo the race is on! Let’s enjoy the match up and simply have fun.

Keep it clean! ;)

Olomez – The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Okay start at ER BL. Sadly neither Desolation nor Vizunah were making it too hard in the first three hours (no attacks at our third, especially Garrison). But were some good fights, particularly with Desolation (FG).

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Really ? I thought they didn’t play for points any more and wanted to stay far from T1’s blob.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

maybe they miss u guys……

in WvW

Posted by: Maff.5180

Maff.5180

i wouldnt mind going into T2 salluks, its a change, you gotta admit that vizunah is really really strong in the morning ~8:00-9:00, what is somewhat annoying.
Are we gonna see some more guild raids from you guys this week? GH, IRON, KAZ and the others or 1 more week break? looking forward to it!

VoTF
Elementalist
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

nope, our break is done..back to business now.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2980

Nightshade.2980

Some nice fights after reset on Elona, GoD had fun wiping your 50+ zergs time after time you guys were relentless. Considering you all seemed to be mixed pugs I have a lot of respect for Elona for not giving up.

Also GoD are looking for any guilds up for gvg this week can contact either me, scorpion.8210 or sinthias.9086.

Gate Keeper’s of Desolation [GoD]

The Nightsbane – Necromancer lvl80

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Okay start at ER BL. Sadly neither Desolation nor Vizunah were making it too hard in the first three hours (no attacks at our third, especially Garrison). But were some good fights, particularly with Desolation (FG).

Whilst I was not there the whole night, It was pretty fun and some great fights especially against other guild groups. Queues stopped us from playing on Desolation Borderlands last nights and Elona Borderlands seemed quite empty of Desolation numbers compared to other borderlands so we rolled there for the night. We will see what tonight brings but hopefully we will meet again.

in WvW

I Deschain I.4623

Incredible numbers right now, Desolation. Sadly laggs und culling mad it even worse, so using the healing skill wasn’t an option.

Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I wonder what are impressions of all parties participated yesterday on Elona BL in what I would call Black Hole Bay. Things looked really grim for Deso defenders from the start with both Elona and VS attacking Bay’s inner perimeter with huge forces and enviable persistence. However, at the end of 1,5 hour massacre we found ourselves standing tall in solitude on the ruins of keep.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

That defense was epic indeed. 2nd best defense of the night was at VZ borderlands hills keep where desolation defenders were outmanned 3:1, but still managed to stop the attack from vizunah. 3rd best one was when Moorta came to the rescue at deso borderlands when our Garrison was under heavy siege.

Fun night altogether. I hope our morning/day team can take off from where we left.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in WvW

Posted by: Khimael.4932

Khimael.4932

Good luck and have fun !!!

Khimael ~ Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Good luck and have fun !!!

We are until you lot start ticking 600+ from monday

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

How did you guys on Vizunah get into Bay on VZ borderlands just now?
No accusations, just asking.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

The lag in Eternal Battlegrounds produced some really hilarious and also frustrating stuff. It’s fun to have large scale fights though, i just wish the servers wouldn’t be crying every time they happen.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Hello, from The Bullfighters [BuLL], if any guild from VS or ER is interested in arranging GvG this week, please feel free from contacting us.
/w Asharona
/w Olonnais
or
/w Sapato

Thanks.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Deffe.2967

Deffe.2967

DeX had fun sunday in Deso BL. Thanks GL for making it intresting and good fights.
Thanks also ACSK for good fights.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: edfu.8237

edfu.8237

Great fights on Deso border today! Thanks GL for open field battles. Keep it up!

Edfu San – Guardian – Desolation
Officer Of Dexterity Overload [DeX]

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

What ever happens through the weekdays, Deso at full strength is probably the best around, good job guys

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: BreeZe.1268

BreeZe.1268

Signing off, from another great performance from EB nightteam.

Kudos to our commanders and players for making it so enjoyable, but most of all, thanks to all our scouts & trebbers, dedicated effort of a few carries many.

Hope more people will learn and feel inspired by your brilliant example.

Cálithil | Laela Celestine | Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] | Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

How did you guys on Vizunah get into Bay on VZ borderlands just now?
No accusations, just asking.

I’ll pass on an answer :
“We destroyed the wall, and brought golems on P2. Then we took it.”

What ever happens through the weekdays, Deso at full strength is probably the best around, good job guys

Whatever makes you fell good pal.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

What ever happens through the weekdays, Deso at full strength against week-end pugs is probably the best around, good job guys

Fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

@ I Deschain I.4623 ye was a good time…..Elona is getting better organized with every matchup….gj:) FG always give what they can even with skilldelay lol.

Saw some guilds that did good….AI and UvL

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Calico.9780

Calico.9780

@ I Deschain I.4623 ye was a good time…..Elona is getting better organized with every matchup….gj:) FG always give what they can even with skilldelay lol.

Saw some guilds that did good….AI and UvL

/Salute

Yeah, we are always trying to improve ourselves. Ty for noticing that.

Sadly, it seems that our nice match up is coming to an end, with the now reinforced SFR. I really enjoyed the time we had with you guys, was fun and a mostly fair matchup. But the week is far from being over.

/Salute

[AI] Anima Immortalis
Commander – Elona Reach Homelands

in WvW

Dalure.4691

@Calico…..well you worked hard to get where you are now. Was even great when in a middle of a battle we saw eachother and regrouped our guild gave eachother a few seconds to prep and we did a GvsG in that battle…liked it….keep it up.

in WvW

I Deschain I.4623

Amazing threeway battle at Garrison on VS BL. I guess skill delay made even harder for every server; was fun though.

Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

Stop the slack deso!. focus ze germanz. Rats.. Your time is coming.

Hehe, afraid of another boring week in T2, eh?

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

I am just hungry for a few rat burgers they my favorite. Jade sea are not tasty enough

Take next week the arrowcarts from Kodash for some rotisserie

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hello everyone.

Just here to give some informations, it’s about time

first, you have to know that Vizunah lost few good old commanders, for some reasons. But heh, new commanders came after, and they really want to do their best for the serv now.

We had also a big internal crisis like you saw with this link http://www.grandcross.fr/coup-de-gueule/. So i made a big TS meeting with almost 400 people to talk, to solve problems, to get back in fight with a strong morale. Just after, we got back to score and finished first.

@Sacrx : i saw your post before the delete/edit. You know, you can laugh at my RP posts and videos like you want, no problem. But,

Never forget this “spirit”, the community we made and the hand given to every player since day one (“pug”) instead okitten on their face made the difference between Vizunah and other servers.

Never forget we did everything we can to hold our position, to keep people strong even with the french bashing we had to read everytime

Never forget we stayed on our server instead of jumping and jumping everywhere

Never forget we respect you anyway

I know you see me like just a RP leader boy, that’s okay. It’s fine. But you don’t know my experience, the team i were, and what sort of PvP i did in the past. And i’m okay with it. I’m a lot, lot near to you than what you think.

Again, even if i don’t like the way you trash us, i respect what you did with RG, the reputation of this guild.

See you on the battlefield everyone. Make war, not trash

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

And keep editing your sign for counting quaggan’s deaths in T2 bro.

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

I don’t think blind hate is a building force.

So many good server were destroyed already. So many communities could have been, if only there was some building spirit instead of that hatred.

I don’t understand how one can (still) be a leader and fail to get this.

And what example does show a leader trashing whole other servers ?

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Hello everyone.

Just here to give some informations, it’s about time

first, you have to know that Vizunah lost few good old commanders, for some reasons. But heh, new commanders came after, and they really want to do their best for the serv now.

We had also a big internal crisis like you saw with this link http://www.grandcross.fr/coup-de-gueule/. So i made a big TS meeting with almost 400 people to talk, to solve problems, to get back in fight with a strong morale. Just after, we got back to score and finished first.

@Sacrx : i saw your post before the delete/edit. You know, you can laugh at my RP posts and videos like you want, no problem. But,

Never forget this “spirit”, the community we made and the hand given to every player since day one (“pug”) instead okitten on their face made the difference between Vizunah and other servers.

Never forget we did everything we can to hold our position, to keep people strong even with the french bashing we had to read everytime

Never forget we stayed on our server instead of jumping and jumping everywhere

Never forget we respect you anyway

I know you see me like just a RP leader boy, that’s okay. It’s fine. But you don’t know my experience, the team i were, and what sort of PvP i did in the past. And i’m okay with it. I’m a lot, lot near to you than what you think.

Again, even if i don’t like the way you trash us, i respect what you did with RG, the reputation of this guild.

See you on the battlefield everyone. Make war, not trash

You guys deserve a huge amount of respect for what you have achieved. I have also noticed vizunah coming out of your keeps to fight far more in recent times, which makes things more fun.

I still have issues with some of the tactics employed by a number of Viz players, but rather than trash talking on the forums I will pm you in future.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

I have also noticed vizunah coming out of your keeps to fight far more in recent times, which makes things more fun.

It’s easier when you don’t have a monozerg 60+ guildies who are just waiting to make bags against pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

@ Troma, I am trying not to hate you guys. And lately i’ve seen no glitch abuse so that’s a good start. Seen some good organized zergs (that won/lost by 50-50 margin, so that keeps the fun in it). However it’s kinda boring, that vizunah square is so addicted to camping.

Can you please come out of your nests a bit more (klovan, jerrifer, aldon, Wildcreek, Stonemist)? That would improve the fun.

/No offence intended.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I am from Elonareach [DE]. Last night was fun, because frenchmen thought they were smart when they took 2 of our t3 towers of us. We took sweet revenge with an army of mesmers and golems (both alphas and omegas) and destroyed their t3 fortress and 2 t3 towers in the eternal battlegrounds.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in WvW

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

I am from Seafarer’s Rest and i want to say i respect Vizunah Square. Your organizantion and your dedication made you an uncontested top1 server the way the WvW meta-game is atm.

People complain that you don´t leave your nests but they fail to realize you are essentially a bunch of organized pugs. It is pretty obvious after 2/3 wipes a pug commander won´t lead his followers to slaughter time after time.

This beeing said, there are 2 sides we can assume:

1- Be happy with 2nd place and ask ArenaNet to incentive more the open fight (which wouldn´t be bad);
2- Adapt, get organized and take advantage of our stronger fighting and combine it with smart sieging.

Sadly people tend to ignore number 2 and bash on you.

Wish you all a lot of fun, for this week, and the upcoming weeks ;]

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Ok… I’ll do it !

Prepare the starting-block

I’m representing VcY from SFR and Vizunah is the most incredible serv’ i know.
Can we join you ?

Run far away from Caic
No leader ! No ! Drop your sword, that was a joke.

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

This week has been fun so far, nice fights from both Vizunah and Elona.

Just wanted to point out to the comments from SFR – Vizunah actually fight very well in the open field, they have been doing it more and more over the last month. Now we have great open field battles with them , and their guilds and PuGs alike have really stepped up their game. The reason they are so hard to beat is because of coverage. Elona don’t seem to have much coverage outside of primetime, and over on Desolation we too have a minimal night team and practically no day team. The ability for Vizunah to cover the night and morning makes them winners, they can upgrade in peace and then defend with ease.

Here’s hoping that a few more dedicated WvW Guilds with night / day coverage move into the EU bracket because with these times better covered, at least on Deso, we would be able to take first place once in a while.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

1- Be happy with 2nd place and ask ArenaNet to incentive more the open fight (which wouldn´t be bad);
2- Adapt, get organized and take advantage of our stronger fighting and combine it with smart sieging.

Ah, you sound like a very smart sfr guy. We on Deso would love to go for point 2.
But please tell me how to stop 40 vs zerglings + a kittenload of golems in the morning when there is NOONE to fight because we are all working/school.

Its easy to defend a t3 keep if you have 5-10 people. But often there are 1-2.

PS. Looks like you have to wait some more weeks.

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in WvW

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Ah, you sound like a very smart sfr guy. We on Deso would love to go for point 2.
But please tell me how to stop 40 vs zerglings + a kittenload of golems in the morning when there is NOONE to fight because we are all working/school.

PS. Looks like you have to wait some more weeks.

1 – 40 VS + Golems against noone ? You can´t stop that with noone. But you can stop 2/3 golems or RAMs with few arrow carts.

2- I play a lot more than you think, including against VS, and i can tell you sometimes us (you also perhaps) lack people because there is no organized stuff going on, so people just enter the border and instantly log out. And i truly believe we (you perhaps) potentialy have the people to play.

3- This beeing said there is only 1 way to beat Vizunah without huge Guild coverage 24/7, and that is to have what they have (pugs organized on TS), or multi-guild raids in the offtimes which seems easier, but still requires ppl to commit.

Have fun

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

1- Vizu never comes with 2/3 golems. Never saw that, most of the times its at least 7-8.
Hills was taken within 3 minutes yesterday, full upgraded.

2. I didnt tell you how much i thought you play vs Vizu. I only reacted because you made it sound like you are the only 1 thinking about those options. But you have a valid point about organizing.

3. Thing is, they have a huge gap where they can easy upgrade all their towers and keeps and siege that up. If they are fighting vs 2 servers with different timeszones things get way harder for them. Elona and Deso have the same strong hours.

Cya in a couple of weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

1- Vizu never comes with 2/3 golems. Never saw that, most of the times its at least 7-8.
Hills was taken within 3 minutes yesterday, full upgraded.

Not always true This morning 2 Vizu with a golem try to get Quentin.

3. Thing is, they have a huge gap where they can easy upgrade all their towers and keeps and siege that up. If they are fighting vs 2 servers with different timeszones things get way harder for them. Elona and Deso have the same strong hours.

Next holidays aren’t far away ^^

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Haha i guess Elona wont sleep the whole week with the holidays coming:P
kitten you germans

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

Haha i guess Elona wont sleep the whole week with the holidays coming:P kitten you germans

/Salute

well, do you remember the time around christmas? just sayin… ^^

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Haha i guess Elona wont sleep the whole week with the holidays coming:P kitten you germans

/Salute

well, do you remember the time around christmas? just sayin… ^^

Ye this count for every server ofc;) but danger will come soon from Elona….i will start preparing myself

in WvW

Posted by: NoXsNoNo.9348

NoXsNoNo.9348

You can find WaR LEgenD GvG 30v30 action against GoD without director’s cut (with timer) on

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxu5oq_war-legend-guild-wars-2-gvg-30v30-vs-god-desolation_videogames
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui5ZIzcfvbM

Also all primetime on
http://fr.twitch.tv/warlegend

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

What’s next ? a VotF vs War legend would be nice Maybe even a RG vs WL in a few weeks !

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

What’s next ? a VotF vs War legend would be nice Maybe even a RG vs WL in a few weeks !

We have fought them a lot in the open field in the past, though not in a GvG. This is the only fight I ever recorded against them (& a loooot of randoms)

Teelie l VoTF

(edited by Teel.9036)

in WvW

Posted by: NoXsNoNo.9348

NoXsNoNo.9348

Balcktide (RG) vs Seafarers Rest (VOTF) vs Vizunah Square

Fight VOTF 8 times without Director’s cut (2h35)

also you can follows us on
http://fr.twitch.tv/warlegend

(edited by NoXsNoNo.9348)