EFWinters.5421

Since they locked our old thread

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Well played Borliss. Durios, despite being full of holes, remains an impenetrable fortress. The repairs must have got plenty of you guys your Daily Restorer done! =D

Also, starting the thread off right with a score update.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

There’s an individual named “Leader Bessie Hill”. If anyone on Ehmry or AR has heard of this name please message me.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

And that is how AR defends Mendons even after EBay punched a hole in the wall. We learned a little tactic from you EBay; position ACs so you can shoot them where the keep lord hangs out. Everybody runs straight ahead and got mowed down while fighting. That was fun.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

This will hopefully be the last week we are together.

Never know though…glicko 2.0 the random edition could put us together again

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

And that is how AR defends Mendons even after EBay punched a hole in the wall. We learned a little tactic from you EBay; position ACs so you can shoot them where the keep lord hangs out. Everybody runs straight ahead and got mowed down while fighting. That was fun.

One of BP’s favorites is to line the stairs and the lord’s room itself with AC’s. That way they can rain on the entire courtyard. A little less precise, but it was just as effective against us earlier yesterday morning at Durios.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I don’t like to trash talk, but whomever that BP warrior is from [FREE] who just managed to find me in downed state in Quentin. You have GOT to amp your attack. My Lick Wounds skill was overpowering your blows. =/

Advice, not insult.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I don’t like to trash talk, but whomever that BP warrior is from [FREE] who just managed to find me in downed state in Quentin. You have GOT to amp your attack. My Lick Wounds skill was overpowering your blows. =/

Advice, not insult.

Advice: Fear or interrupt the pet.

Insult: get better (amp your attack)

Which did you choose?

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Advice, not insult.

Which did you choose?

-K

Well he did neither lol. Worse off, had his buddies on the AC’s not been there I’d have gotten up again. He simply was not not putting out enough damage on his own. I can only assume, again with all due respect, his damage was so low because he’s running a tanky build. In which case what would have ensued would have been neither one of us being able to kill the one another.

How’s any self-respecting warrior supposed to lay down for sleep in good conscience when he can’t supplant a widdle ol’ ranger, even after said ranger is already down? No way for a warrior to live! =D

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Incoming lick wounds nerf.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Advice, not insult.

Which did you choose?

-K

Well he did neither lol. Worse off, had his buddies on the AC’s not been there I’d have gotten up again. He simply was not not putting out enough damage on his own. I can only assume, again with all due respect, his damage was so low because he’s running a tanky build. In which case what would have ensued would have been neither one of us being able to kill the one another.

How’s any self-respecting warrior supposed to lay down for sleep in good conscience when he can’t supplant a widdle ol’ ranger, even after said ranger is already down? No way for a warrior to live! =D

So. Had you thought it though, you would have realized that the warrior was likely running a tanky build with poor damage output. So telling him to amp up his damage was dumb advice. Because it was advise you were giving him after all. I mean, had you thought it through. Which is clear you didn’t.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

It’ll be nice once we don’t have to fight AR/BP anymore… simply because you’ve neither learned nor implemented adaptive strategies over the last 6 weeks.

It’s one thing to say “population imbalances” made for crappy gameplay, but even the small roaming groups are just bad.

6 weeks… zero improvement on any front…

I mean, srsly?

Instead, what’s happened is larger tower hugging zergs afraid to come out even when there’s equal numbers.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

It’ll be nice once we don’t have to fight AR/BP anymore… simply because you’ve neither learned nor implemented adaptive strategies over the last 6 weeks.

It’s one thing to say “population imbalances” made for crappy gameplay, but even the small roaming groups are just bad.

I mean, srsly?

Instead, what’s happened is larger tower hugging zergs afraid to come out even when there’s equal numbers.

I think BP improved a lot and we can really show it in our next matchup. The past two weeks AR didn’t really show up and pose any threat and all BP has been doing is defend from Ehmry.

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

I mean, srsly?

we wont’ miss you either.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I mean, srsly?

Obviously you were not in Eternal Battlegrounds all day yesterday. We had a massive force, all in our brand new Teamspeak rolling across the map. Every time the Ehmry zerg attempted to fight it, it would die. Over and over, and over again. Flipped all your towers, nearly got your keep, and engaged you guys in field fights in your supply camps for hours on end.

I made about 427 Badges of honor yesterday, and the 7 or so people from my guild who were in that fight made about 10,000 influence for us. Farming Ehmry. Clearly…we are not improving.

I must say though, it was Ehmry who proved dissapointing. They’ve been saying for weeks that they are superior tactically and its not a numbers situation at all. Yet the moment we field a zerg that is at last equal in size to yours, it turns into a loot fest with all of us rolling magic find gear and farming Ehmry for rares and badges.

Indeed, very disappointing.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I mean, srsly?

Imagine an arm held up at a 45 degree angle.
Imagine the fingers and thumb curled in slightly.
Imagine the fist going up and down at the wrist.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epistemic.8013

Epistemic.8013

I mean, srsly?

Imagine an arm held up at a 45 degree angle.
Imagine the fingers and thumb curled in slightly.
Imagine the fist going up and down at the wrist.

I lol’d.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaytee.9513

Jaytee.9513

I mean, srsly?

Obviously you were not in Eternal Battlegrounds all day yesterday. We had a massive force, all in our brand new Teamspeak rolling across the map. Every time the Ehmry zerg attempted to fight it, it would die. Over and over, and over again. Flipped all your towers, nearly got your keep, and engaged you guys in field fights in your supply camps for hours on end.

I made about 427 Badges of honor yesterday, and the 7 or so people from my guild who were in that fight made about 10,000 influence for us. Farming Ehmry. Clearly…we are not improving.

I must say though, it was Ehmry who proved dissapointing. They’ve been saying for weeks that they are superior tactically and its not a numbers situation at all. Yet the moment we field a zerg that is at last equal in size to yours, it turns into a loot fest with all of us rolling magic find gear and farming Ehmry for rares and badges.

Its also quite obvious that the ZERG that BP had far out numbered our groups and yet you can chest thump about it. Hugging the camp for addtional support was smart but it should be mentioned. Its clearly funny and hypocritical because BP always complains about the “Zerginess” of our population on Ehmry but yet creates a bigger zerg and then brags about it…….

Killing someone 2 v 1 is not something to brag about in my opinion but then again to each their own.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

This, BP, is the reason you guys will never improve to be an actual threat. If your solution to a problem is to just throw more numbers at it you will never improve.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Eternal is a pug map. Brag about fights in borderlands.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Yes, because in no way is Ehmry’s ability to que all 4 maps at once mean anything. We are simply terrible at WvW because we can only que two maps on a good day.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I just realized you’re from BS and are Kalkz’s ilk. Yep, keep complaining about numbers. We’ve definitely never heard any of that these past three months.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Btw Ebay’s TS was only 256 slot at the beginning of the matchup. You are already hitting 225 and growing each day. BP’s organized crowd isn’t much smaller than ours.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Whatever improvements BP makes in WvW is because of Ebay.

You are welcome BP.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

I mean, srsly?

Tower hugging zergs? you mean like this one?

btw, I chased groups back to that tower all night.. on purpose , just to get lots of screenies.

:)

Attachments:

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

I mean, srsly?

btw, I chased groups back to that tower all night.. on purpose , just to get lots of screenies.

That looks a whole lot like us taking a tower in an enemy BL and Farming badges… Yep, that sounds about right.

/golfclap

Your legendary forum skillz seem to be waning. Mor SS plz

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

“CLEAR COMMS. CLEAR COMMS. They’re building rams at Astralholme.”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I mean, srsly?

That looks a whole lot like us taking a tower in an enemy BL and Farming badges… Yep, that sounds about right.

/golfclap

Really, because it looks like a whole lot of you in a tower you already own, otherwise there would still be combat markers on it.

But then again you would know that if you played WvW more than an hour a week.

Looks more like a huge group holding each other for safety while they wait for the other server to log out so they can cap things without resistance.

“We want good fights … against doors” – average EBay player

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

I mean, srsly?

/golfclap

Really, because it looks like a whole lot of you in a tower you already own, otherwise there would still be combat markers on it.

Looks more like a huge group holding each other for safety while they wait for the other server to log out so they can cap things without resistance.

“We like to cry about numbers” – average AR player

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Advice, not insult.

Which did you choose?

-K

So. Had you thought it though, you would have realized that the warrior was likely running a tanky build with poor damage output. So telling him to amp up his damage was dumb advice. Because it was advise you were giving him after all. I mean, had you thought it through. Which is clear you didn’t.

-K

Oh no, I’m saying with a build like that, he’s not much use outside mapping or manning siege, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I mean, srsly?

/golfclap

To come to Ehmry Bay’s defence, the loot was especially good tonight. AR has become especially horrible in WvW lately and its very hard to resist when things like in this video happen:

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I mean, srsly?

/golfclap

“We like to cry about numbers” – average AR player

“We troll when we get called out for tower hugging” – a SPECIAL EBay player

No one is talking about numbers but you, by the way. If having more players bothers you transfer to Vabbi.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I will miss youDovgan and you KAOS next week

The unwillingness to not give up in these threads will stay with me in the weeks to come

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

The unwillingness to not give up in these threads will stay with me in the weeks to come

Huh, that’s funny, I’ll have forgotten about you by next Saturday.

(Actually, it’s been fun watching you guys get riled up over nothing. Good luck where ever you may end up, who knows, the randomness may stick us together regardless.)

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

(Actually, it’s been fun watching you guys get riled up over nothing. Good luck where ever you may end up, who knows, the randomness may stick us together regardless.)

I’m sure disappointed that it went over your head……shoulda known better I guess

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Your inability to comprehend sarcasm as a rebuttal to sarcasm throughout the weeks still astounds me.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Oh god, here we go, AR and BP pretend to be good, then I log in, wreck them, they QQ and never post again. Better prepare yourselves.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

I mean, srsly?

/golfclap

It’s pretty obvious you were not there last night. It was about 2-3 hours of us farming you guys for badges while you ran back to that tower.

Ask any of your realm mates. We didn’t attack that tower for 2-3 hours , just chased you back, baited you out and farmed you for badges. We did it so well you called in your mommy for help, REKz.

But if you were actually there you would know that.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

the same trolling each week from Ebay.

Now that we lost a part of our force, you can pat yourself even more.

If you want some action in the evening, come at ogre in Eternal. I will roam there with a friend, hunting you guys while you are killing the grub.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

If you want some action in the evening, come at ogre in Eternal. I will roam there with a friend, hunting you guys while you are killing the grub.

I think I fought you and two guys from KAOS last Friday. I’m not gonna say you are bad but you are definitely not good enough to talk like this.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

This. Try pulling this off in our BL and see how long you last. There’s a reason our BL keeps are rarely flipped during the primetime hours, and at all. Also, Eternal is not a place to brag about, as strategically in the long run it provides nowhere near the amount of points you can get for ruling borderlands just due to how many people are on there at a given time. Whereas borderlands oftentimes are left alone by their servers, making them easy prey. There’s a reason why we’re able to get massive amounts of points every week, and protip, it ain’t through Eternal.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Your inability to comprehend sarcasm as a rebuttal to sarcasm throughout the weeks still astounds me.

Nope still slow on that pick up.

One day Dovgan one day…

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

… but even the small roaming groups are just bad.

I lol’d.

vT is going to miss our fights with skilled players on eBay, though, seriously. Shame we can’t say the same about Borlis…. ‘cause there’s like… 1.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Now why you gotta do us like that Dovgan?

You know we’ve smashed during primetime and most especially during reset when everyone has numbers :]

Definitely gonna try and get some fights in against KAOS this week since tiers are gonna be changed up next week. Hopefully all the roaming guilds like vT, Soul, GF, Edge, CoF, CHAR, HoH, Anvil Rokz can show up. I need to add you guys to friends list so we can invite everyone.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

I think I fought you and two guys from KAOS last Friday. I’m not gonna say you are bad but you are definitely not good enough to talk like this.

I never said I was good, tho I rarely lose 1on1 in WvW, especially this friday I didnt.

Would it be wrong If I said you outnumbered us when we died? Because I don’t remember having an even fight that friday, especially since it was the first time running with KAOS, and one of the two KAOS was dovgan gf, which I think isn’t really used to pvp.

Anyway, if you want to test me, whisper me in game, I started to like dueling, we could set something up if you want

Tho no BM Ranger, I don’t fight those guy.

Or Just come at ogre in Eternal tonight, I will be with my usual roamer friend who luckily got back his account. (thanks Anet!)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Yes, because in no way is Ehmry’s ability to que all 4 maps at once mean anything. We are simply terrible at WvW because we can only que two maps on a good day.

Ohh I wonder what happens to those 2 queued maps you got when we queue along with you ON the same map

Last time I went for a reset., we flipped all your 3 home keeps

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

There’s a reason our BL keeps are rarely flipped during the primetime hours, and at all.

Yes, because nobody goes there.

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

I never said I was good, tho I rarely lose 1on1 in WvW, especially this friday I didnt.

Would it be wrong If I said you outnumbered us when we died? Because I don’t remember having an even fight that friday, especially since it was the first time running with KAOS, and one of the two KAOS was dovgan gf, which I think isn’t really used to pvp.

Anyway, if you want to test me, whisper me in game, I started to like dueling, we could set something up if you want

Or Just come at ogre in Eternal tonight, I will be with my usual roamer friend who luckily got back his account. (thanks Anet!)

It was a 4v3. I guess I just expected more from you guys after hearing Dovgan talk so big. I figured a 4v3 should have been a breeze for you, but I could tell from the way you played you wouldn’t have beat us 3v3 and you would have struggled in a 2v3.

Btw, one guy in our group is from GH which I think you likened with uplevels in the last forum thread. Anyway, not trying to insult you or anything, I just reacted when you basically called EB bad at WvW when you are still not that good yourself. I don’t know what “tonight” means to you but I’m most likely not going to be on that late.

Cheers and cya in-game!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

There’s a reason our BL keeps are rarely flipped during the primetime hours, and at all.

Yes, because nobody goes there.

Which is how we keep a steady point stream. To win in this points based game, you have to strike at the heart of the enemy’s territory…which we seem to do every day/night.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

It was a 4v3. I guess I just expected more from you guys after hearing Dovgan talk so big. I figured a 4v3 should have been a breeze for you, but I could tell from the way you played you wouldn’t have beat us 3v3 and you would have struggled in a 2v3.

Btw, one guy in our group is from GH which I think you likened with uplevels in the last forum thread. Anyway, not trying to insult you or anything, I just reacted when you basically called EB bad at WvW when you are still not that good yourself. I don’t know what “tonight” means to you but I’m most likely not going to be on that late.

Cheers and cya in-game!

I think I remember your group.

Please quote me where I said you guys were bad, or that you were upleveled. I only said you left a GH behind and I killed him will the rest of GH was right next killing npc. I think I posted multiple time by now that EB WvW skills are really good.

The first time we encountered your group, I downed pretty fast your ranger(I think?) then you guys all focused me and took me down. Dovgan was left alone 4vs1. His girlfriend wasn’t there half of the time.

Tho you are right, it was a pretty bad afternoon for us. No need for me to give you excuses

But I want you to prove me you can 2vs3 me

Tonight for me should be between 8pm and midnight, East time UTC -05:00.