31/5 - EB - BP - AR

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Really AR? 4 trebs to take your paper SW tower? I guess someone has to be in third…

We could go into the nearly 60 people at Mendon’s Gap. On their 5th cata 8th Balista while facing a quarter of their numbers on a paper tower … going on hour number 2. But lets not go there.

As always, your posts are comedic gold.

LOL

Ah, nothing funny about that post(and the fact BP was capping behind your server mates makes it even sadder. But if you want to lose 2 towers and a camp to blue while your zerg sits on a red paper tower, you go!). And I think we have already met EBay troll quota on this thread.

Chicken, everyone that calls him out as AR’s resident crybaby is automatically labeled as a troll.

Dovgan, enjoy being third, we might not be here next week. But I’m sure BP will keep your server down where it belongs… Have you ever thought that roaming and not actually accomplishing anything other than killing up lvl pugs is what keeps your server in the dumpster?

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

So after defending north camp in AR BL just long enough to take it for point tally, 2 of the AR that took me down jumped on my corpse and laugh a bunch of times.

Just wondering… when all you own in all of WvW is 2 camps, 1 at home and 1 in another BL, and you didn’t even cap it in time for the point tally, is that really the time to be corpse stomping? :|

I’ve had people from [pk] do it to me. Perhaps they have as well. Maybe they were just returning the gesture?

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

http://mos.millenium.org/na

As of Now Ebay is going up, Hope AR and BP are happy to get rid of them since the new match up system wont be happening this week
<3 From IoJ, GL up in T5 guys :P

Isle Of Janthir

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I had a group of AR jump me next to the ruins in BP BL… maybe 8 or 9 of them. They all started dancing and jumping around my body, so I’m assuming someone in there group recognized me lol.

At least until the BP zerg noticed them and literally dive bombed them from the northern cliff of ruins while they were still dancing. I can’t tell you how hard I was laughing as BP crushed the small group (in comparison) and started dancing on the people who had been just dancing on me.

Wish I recorded it :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Wow, didn’t expect that to happen so soon. To AR and BP, all 3 servers must have a dance party before the server reset today!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Dovgan, enjoy being third, we might not be here next week. But I’m sure BP will keep your server down where it belongs… Have you ever thought that roaming and not actually accomplishing anything other than killing up lvl pugs is what keeps your server in the dumpster?

Since I tend to run alot with Dovgan I can tell you that he’s not a roamer in the sense you think he is. Alot of roamers are just looking for fights and don’t care about the what’s going on with the bigger picture. Dovgan is exactly the opposite. Most of the time we are doing things, its for tactical purposes on the WvW front – not roamer looking for fights front.

For example a couple of nights ago, as usual, AR had nothing in Eternal. So in order to get a foothold Dovgan did something pretty clever with some bait and switch stuff. And EBay took the bait hard. As a result AR took Overlook keep with about 8 people led by Dovgan all the while Ebay had about 40 running just outside of Overlook clueless of what was going on.

While he doesn’t run with an AR zerg he does pay attention to what it’s doing and will often do things that helps them. And he pays attention to what the enemy zergs are doing too and try to throw their game off if he can. That’s what dictates where we roam more than anything. I’ve learned so much WvW tactics, strategies, siege and counter siege placement from him that as a “roamer” I know I’ve got more knowledge than half our current commanders.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

(edited by BrimstoneAshe.5043)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

After 12 weeks of this matchup, I’m going to miss you Ebay. At least BP can look back and say “remember that time we beat Ehmry?” after you guys are in tier 3.

People I’m going to miss the most: Most of Rekz, Potato Plant, Menorah, Ez as Cake, Leah, Bob/PaLeRiDer, Knatty, Kstudios, Karaama’s cute charr, pretty much everyone in GH and FTF.

You’re all welcome to add me and talk to me any time. Have fun in tier 4!

Edit: I’m just going to leave this picture here. I’m proud to say I wiped Sekz all by myself.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@IIkoolaid

Like BrimstoneAshe said, once again you say something based of absolutely nothing, just because that’s the only thing you can do.

I’m the kind of roamer you are talking about, Dovgan isn’t. He will do small operation, but he will go for the scores.

“Have you ever thought that roaming and not actually accomplishing anything other than killing up lvl pugs is what keeps your server in the dumpster?”

I do it, and you know what I accomplish? I have fun. What do you accompish by zerging? Nothing more then me. You have fun. Oh nice you win the match up. So? Not like it change anything for anyone.

And even then, without aiming for it, we actually help our server when free roaming.

We usually take camps, bait people, waste zerg times.

Just yesterday, we had some nice fights with Ebay at Ogre.

4 of them, fighting with 10-15. That’s 10-15 less player zerging our tower.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Most of Rekz

:’(

Edit: I’m just going to leave this picture here. I’m proud to say I wiped Sekz all by myself.

I remember that… I still get the chills when I think about it.

P.S. Let me know when to transfer you gold so you can join us.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Zara ;(

Also LOL is it weird I took more from that picture that the only thing you can see Kalkz saying is “what a virgin”?

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asghignazzo.3809

Asghignazzo.3809

To the [WAR] folks that were fight clubbing in Ebay BL last night near South Camp -
hope ya had a good rumble, thanks for keeping it clean, and I hope you remembered to feed that [GOAT] that was with ya

If the match ups do finally change this week, good luck to ya moving forward.

Malebrancha
Ulfroden
Steam Legion [PUNK] of Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

To the [WAR] folks that were fight clubbing in Ebay BL last night near South Camp -
hope ya had a good rumble, thanks for keeping it clean, and I hope you remembered to feed that [GOAT] that was with ya

If the match ups do finally change this week, good luck to ya moving forward.

I heard it was fun. I sadly only got home just as you all were wrapping up.

Also just wants to says ggs to Ebay in general – good luck next week. After all these weeks, I think we can incorporate Ebay into the frenemies alliance: Brolis Rockbay ?

(Well, we’ll keep working on the name)

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@Walabone

Nobody get into Brolis Rock Aliance.

Anyway Ebay already have their nickname : Ego Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Kitten Ebay. Good kitten riddance.

After 12 weeks of blaming glicko for their incompetence it took someone from a completely different server to carry your fat lazy kittens outta this tier. Not even a thanks.

You would think after weeks of pounding, they would have the courtesy to give a brother a reach around.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

After 12 weeks of this matchup, I’m going to miss you Ebay. At least BP can look back and say “remember that time we beat Ehmry?” after you guys are in tier 3.

People I’m going to miss the most: Most of Rekz, Potato Plant, Menorah, Ez as Cake, Leah, Kstudios, Karaama’s cute charr, pretty much everyone in GH and FTF.

Well not like I’m dying or anything (at least not that I’m aware of). I more than admit I’ve become quite attached to the lot of you overall. Already friended you though. How am I supposed to get tips from one of the best rangers I’ve personally seen if I didn’t lol? Who knows, maybe I’ll find some other way to let you toss my kitten about some more. I have much to learn still apparently. XD

As for everyone else, I hope you don’t think too poorly of us these last few weeks. We’ve really been pushing for T4 takeoff, and I honestly hope we haven’t just crushed anyone in the process. I can only speak for myself, but I know it wasn’t what I intended nor hoped to convey. I wish you all success wherever you end up.

P.s. Stay classy Kodiak! =D

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Illusius.5807

Illusius.5807

I’m honestly really going to miss ebay, we had some great times together and I wish you the best of luck in the new matchup.

Commander Bakracha – Borlis Pass
That blue haired asuran mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asghignazzo.3809

Asghignazzo.3809

I heard it was fun. I sadly only got home just as you all were wrapping up.

Also just wants to says ggs to Ebay in general – good luck next week. After all these weeks, I think we can incorporate Ebay into the frenemies alliance: Brolis Rockbay ?

(Well, we’ll keep working on the name)

@Walabone

Nobody get into Brolis Rock Aliance.

Anyway Ebay already have their nickname : Ego Bay

No no, with a statement like that, we CLEARLY get top-billing in that alliance. So it would be… EhmBro Ville?

Malebrancha
Ulfroden
Steam Legion [PUNK] of Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Have to say, met some fine people on Ehmry Bay over the last few million weeks, have enjoyed stirring up it’s trolls too(by the way you guys have WAY too many for one server). I believe players who post they want a good fight that are on Ehmry honestly do, but also doubt that this tenacity is felt by the majority of it’s players. If it were they wouldn’t have sat on the smallest of the three servers in this tier for the last few weeks. Not saying it happened in the BLs(although maps would seem to agree) but having the two larger servers constantly hitting the smallest server definitely reduced the numbers of players on ARs maps even more. I’m sure a troll will key in on that, good for you.

This is one of those ’don’t hate the player, hate the game’ things. We like AR, you guys are fun, but this matchup was stuck and there really was only one way out. Glicko awards a higher modifier for your win the bigger your lead is, making a huge win over 1 server more valuable point-wise than a good win over both. We needed larger rank point variation to get out, and as much as it wasn’t really fair, giving AR a beat down was this tier’s ticket to a new match. You guys will recover as soon as we are out of the picture, I’m sure. Good luck in your next matchups.

So after defending north camp in AR BL just long enough to take it for point tally, 2 of the AR that took me down jumped on my corpse and laugh a bunch of times.

Just wondering… when all you own in all of WvW is 2 camps, 1 at home and 1 in another BL, and you didn’t even cap it in time for the point tally, is that really the time to be corpse stomping? :|

I’ve had people from [pk] do it to me. Perhaps they have as well. Maybe they were just returning the gesture?

It wasn’t the action I was questioning, more the timing and circumstances. If you faceroll me you’ve earned the right to dance on my body, I won’t ever take issue with that part of it. But this was kind of like a linebacker tackling someone for a loss and then celebrating the play while his team was down by 40 points…. if you watch MNF, I was making more of a C’mon Man! observation. :p

Anyway, good luck with your next opponents guys, enjoy the new fights and I’m sure we’ll see you again soon with the new random matches when they come out.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@BrimstoneAshe @Kardiamond Please don’t spoil my work time entertainment. I prefer that people think I just solo roam looking for uplevels to kill.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Rofl – watch, we finally got the rating to move to T4, and we’ll randomly roll Borlis/? again. ;D

“dodging saves lives.”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Rofl – watch, we finally got the rating to move to T4, and we’ll randomly roll Borlis/? again. ;D

I actually had that thought earlier too… if they somehow got sandwiched in between us and CD or SoS… They really would hate us then. =_=

Sincerely hoping it does NOT come to that. All and all they’ve put up with us pretty well all this time. I’d hate to see that.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

I think earlier in the Thread, someone said it was a 6.4% chance to get the exact same pairing, or a 65% Chance to get Either AR or BP in the next match with EB. So it seems likely that it may happen.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Wanted to say I’m going to miss playing on Anvil Rock. Been there since launch, lots of good times with great players. Since the new year what I want from a WvW server has been changing and Anvil just wasn’t it anymore. Despite many efforts to organize and improve, a good deal of which improved the server a lot, Anvil now reminds me a lot of the days after we lost [ARC]. I was only really enjoying roaming and that is far from all I want to do in WvW. Didn’t really know where would be a good fit for me until we started fighting Ehmry. Despite the trolls, (which doesn’t bother me, as a citizen of the internet you learn to identify and ignore trolls) Ehmry seemed like the place. Organized and tactically strong zergs, small group play, roamers, and a large active community. I was waiting for the matchup to end and now that’s it’s come to a close I’m leaving Anvil.

Going to miss a lot of guys, especially the [WAR] guys and the guys who left to join [Crit]. A lot of good players are on Anvil, I’m going to miss roaming with guys like Dovgan, my [Crit] buddies, and Kardiamond (wish we had played together sooner because it’s a blast to run with you) and whole bunch of others.

No ill will guys, I know Anvil and it will reorganize, revamp and get back to the way things were. Looking forward to what my new home has to offer and offering my dubious skills to them.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

After all these weeks, I think we can incorporate Ebay into the frenemies alliance: Brolis Rockbay ?

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Wanted to say I’m going to miss playing on Anvil Rock. Been there since launch, lots of good times with great players. Since the new year what I want from a WvW server has been changing and Anvil just wasn’t it anymore. Despite many efforts to organize and improve, a good deal of which improved the server a lot, Anvil now reminds me a lot of the days after we lost [ARC]. I was only really enjoying roaming and that is far from all I want to do in WvW. Didn’t really know where would be a good fit for me until we started fighting Ehmry. Despite the trolls, (which doesn’t bother me, as a citizen of the internet you learn to identify and ignore trolls) Ehmry seemed like the place. Organized and tactically strong zergs, small group play, roamers, and a large active community. I was waiting for the matchup to end and now that’s it’s come to a close I’m leaving Anvil.

Going to miss a lot of guys, especially the [WAR] guys and the guys who left to join [Crit]. A lot of good players are on Anvil, I’m going to miss roaming with guys like Dovgan, my [Crit] buddies, and Kardiamond (wish we had played together sooner because it’s a blast to run with you) and whole bunch of others.

No ill will guys, I know Anvil and it will reorganize, revamp and get back to the way things were. Looking forward to what my new home has to offer and offering my dubious skills to them.

Good luck on the new server! Here’s hoping you find what you’re looking for.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

Nooooo, just when we started roaming around and kicking ass!!

Man If you ever get tired of Ego bay, feel free to come back with us, we’ll still be there, hunting around. We might fight each other!

Good luck man.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Welp good bye.

I’m happy we helped BP become a better server. I like that AR and BP are now getting their zerg busting groups going. I’d still like to BP have more of a roaming presence.

Later

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

We put our tryhard pants on for nothing last night Ehmry. Apparently we are getting our random matchup…

See you next week Borlis and Anvil, Anet is going to troll us and put us back with you. I guarantee it.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Welp good bye.

I’m happy we helped BP become a better server. I like that AR and BP are now getting their zerg busting groups going. I’d still like to BP have more of a roaming presence.

Later

Don’t say your goodbyes just yet – I have a feeling we may be seeing one of them again.

EDIT: I think the hardest goodbye will be to Kyle, I feel like we had something special, and I hope you write me while I’m overseas. <3 :’(

“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Wow, didn’t expect that to happen so soon. To AR and BP, all 3 servers must have a dance party before the server reset today!

On behalf of [Jynx] we would like to be apart of said dance party.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: matthen.5024

matthen.5024

I had some good fights against both AR and BP while solo roaming and “small grouping” on EB BL. I won’t say goodbye because we’ll likely be seeing each other soon given the partially randomized matchups (I.e, if not this next week, soon after).

Thanks for the fights, and happy hunting.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Bearing in mind the decent chance that we will be together again in the future, I did want to take the chance to bid farewell to EBay. You guys have been a great catalyst for initiating change on our server, and have never failed to give good fights whenever we came looking. I wrote up a long farewell post like this for AR when we left T6 months ago, but will keep it short here and just say best of luck, and thanks for the fun!

… By the way, totally been calling since Monday that Anet will troll EBay by sticking you with us again this coming week. I name Tira as my witness!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

… By the way, totally been calling since Monday that Anet will troll EBay by sticking you with us again this coming week. I name Tira as my witness!

I said this a when it was first announced

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I said this a when it was first announced

You win :P

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Let’s say what if things play out for the best and we get SOS/CD.

What’s the 1 thing they need to be afraid of?

Our organized zerg tactics? No
Our zerg busters? Nope
Our superb roaming community? Not even close

Itz de tRoLLz!!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

Farewell WFD! My static fields will miss your faces!

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Hehe, good luck in Tier Infinity eBay… ya’ll definitely deserve a much bigger face to smash in than us. You’ll fare well, I’m envisioning, in T3… maybe even T2. Hope the new system doesn’t rig ya’ll too bad.

Thanks to everyone for the lessons in GvG… we’re complete n00bs when it comes to them.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Welcome aboard eBay Tetra.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: chillypsu.9463

chillypsu.9463

People I’m going to miss the most: Most of Rekz, Potato Plant, Menorah, Ez as Cake, Leah, Bob/PaLeRiDer, Knatty, Kstudios, Karaama’s cute charr, pretty much everyone in GH and FTF.

was this one of our ‘lemmings’ episodes?

i mean, beep boop beep bots.

Big Chilly – [TG]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Let’s say what if things play out for the best and we get SOS/CD.

What’s the 1 thing they need to be afraid of?

Our organized zerg tactics? No
Our zerg busters? Nope
Our superb roaming community? Not even close

Itz de tRoLLz!!

I can’t say the same about CD, but SoS lacks those things too. So there is nothing to be afraid of. Looking at the score each week, it is clear that you guys have a large militia too. I am looking forward to fighting you

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Nice job grabbing our Hills, Bay, and NW tower from our BL AR! You did a good job taking it all. But please report whoever was using that AC right outside of it while you were breaking down the walls. They were camera hacking, considering they shot THE CENTER AREA of the tower with a bunch of arrows.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

LOL BISHES!!!!

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Well kitten… This is horrible.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

UPDATE title…….same matchup ROFLMAO

forgot to say: I TOLD YOU SO

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

kitten THIS kittenING BULLkitten

D/D, Staff Elementalist

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Thanks Devon for the new colors. Wtf.

“dodging saves lives.”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE kitten REALLY

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Well T1 and T5 Look the same. This kitten sucks.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

We had the points to go up a tier if you had kept the old ranking system.

Instead we get the new ranking system and stay in the same tier with the exact same opponents… just different colors.

Week 14 of the same match up. GG ANet… GG…

I will not be partaking in wvw this week or for that matter until you fix your horrible matchup system.