28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

We held this for about an hour.

Look at the platform and how close the cap is.

Good job NSP,
Best keep defense ever.

This was a lot of fun.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

re: The GASM “cheating” mesmer in the tower..

Just wanted to say. I have nothing to do with this. I am not a part of GASM and would never be. Believe me when I say I am the last person on earth to come to their defense, I also do not have a mesmer. However…

The mesmer probably could NOT waypoint out and could probably also not log out. Perhaps alt+f4 never occurred to him either. Here is why I think the former two are likely. The scenario presented of how he came to be stuck included combat. He was probably stuck in combat. He may not have been able to drop combat, may have accidentally targeted something or may never have left combat due to your presence. If you’re in combat you can’t waypoint and you can’t quit the game normally. The only way to break combat is to put enough distance between yourself and whatever is causing you to be in combat. Since he was stuck in a wall, he couldn’t go anywhere.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

The character from GASM who was using the exploit/glitch has been recognized and kicked. Thank you for your cooperation and help in maintaining our guild rep!

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

lol..again..we take the supply camp..3 of us there..and down teh stairs comes bout 20 of you NSP folks..ROFL. wow…u obviously got population here..why are you all camping citidel?

Please do not act like DR or AR wouldn’t do this. We, from NSP, are trying to defend our land even if it takes 20+ of us just to defeat 3. We can’t see your numbers on the map so it’s strategically plausible to send a large group to retake one of our last camps. We’re not “camping” the citadel, we’re grouping and reclaiming that which is closest to us.

I laugh at people who talk big like that guy. I have teamed with 5 or so people and taken out big zerg of DR or AR but i don’t need to come on here acting all tough b/c each side has done it.

So you laugh at who I am. That’s incredibly low. I was merely responding to his outrageous claims. I am not acting tough, I was making a valid point.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

in WvW

Posted by: Mugwumps.1062

Mugwumps.1062

I miss fighting Kain!
Yes, things are a bit closer to balanced now, but I’ve yet to see any AR or NS who aren’t in a group of 5+ (or 20+)…and eager to chase a solo across the whole map. /clap & /laugh
I know…zerg-based game and all…no worries…
But a higher proportion of Kain had style…don’t know why one server would over others, but there was the beginning of a Daoc-type of respect forming.

in WvW

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

“War Lords” [WAR] from AR took the fight to DR last night and managed to ninja Hills with five catas on the outer wall… Epic fights with the DR night crew, and one final battle with the DR zerg when they retook Hills… We just ran out of bodies…

PRO/RED/GOLD – we will be back!

Buffalo Bills
WAR Guild Commander

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh and attached.
Can’t decided if this is the same Thief Commander from AoD or another.
But anyhow.

We will continue this killfest this week too.

Bird Song 1 – 0 You

I can sign it for you if you want what was your name agian?

NSP zerg vs the DR zerg
While we Commander de Commander in the midst?

Us night crew lads play a different game from these posh Prime time boys.
I’ll see you out there tomorrow morning.
Glass thief vs Pure Tank Guardian
Est le Grande Adventúrious!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Scoooooore update

Devona’s Rest- 96k Anvil Rock- 45k Norther Shiverpeaks- 39k

Attachments:

in WvW

Rob.7624

Scoooooore update

Are AR still acting like Eternal doesn’t exist?
Because they have nearly twice the numbers we have and we are still making a stab in EB and have been all day.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Scoooooore update

Because they have nearly twice the numbers we have and we are still making a stab in EB and have been all day.

@mug

Based on your remarks, I presume your on DR, since fighting kain who had less players than your server was so much fun. It also seems as if you have this idea that your server doesn’t run around in wvw with good size groups as well, because it does. Not only does it run around in 5 – 20 man groups, but it consists of thieves and ele’s as the majority.

@Rob

How is it that AR who came into this tier and was consistantley pinned down by NSP by your PvD night capping crew outpopulating NSP with double numbers? If i recall your server had at least two of the maps under control, and with enough time in between our prime time and your night cap, to forify just about everything in eb. So by the time we get on, its’ an uphill battle just to take a few places back before you call your entire force in. Exception to this week and last week, is DR is now the one’s that can control EB, with enough time to fortify everything before our prime time hits. Which is an uphill battle. So with the numbers that AR has, and the defence that we know DR can muster in a given moment, where do you think AR will spend our time? Players that go for points, will go where they can accomplish something. Players like me who just plays to have fun and cares little about points will most likely spend our time defending or perhaps in another borderland.

SoS isn’t tied down defending this week, so we are defintly on the offensive. So today we conducted an operation and met our objective. We called it “Devona’s Reset” Our objective was to simply reset at least one of their keeps. Our primary was Garrison, 2nd was Bay. We succeeded in Garrison, but they held us off at Bay. it was alot of fun. This resulted in DR calling a very sized group to their borderlands to retake what they lost. Our attack force was minor in numbers compared to the army that DR managed to gather back into their borderlands, that army pretty much ran around together the rest of the time. It was alot of fun, my guild had alot of fun.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

lol..again..we take the supply camp..3 of us there..and down teh stairs comes bout 20 of you NSP folks..ROFL. wow…u obviously got population here..why are you all camping citidel?

Please do not act like DR or AR wouldn’t do this. We, from NSP, are trying to defend our land even if it takes 20+ of us just to defeat 3. We can’t see your numbers on the map so it’s strategically plausible to send a large group to retake one of our last camps. We’re not “camping” the citadel, we’re grouping and reclaiming that which is closest to us.

I laugh at people who talk big like that guy. I have teamed with 5 or so people and taken out big zerg of DR or AR but i don’t need to come on here acting all tough b/c each side has done it.

So you laugh at who I am. That’s incredibly low. I was merely responding to his outrageous claims. I am not acting tough, I was making a valid point.

Hmmmm go back to my post i quoted the other guy you quoted and said that guy not you.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: Deria.9158

Deria.9158

but I’ve yet to see any AR or NS who aren’t in a group of 5+ (or 20+)…and eager to chase a solo across the whole map

I’m not shy about chasing people solo. I actually chased three people today (one I chased through land, sea, more land, more sea, and then he finally gave up and ran to his spawn area and then the other I chased up the mountain near AP, then down the mountain, then around the mountain, and then finally caught and killed him and then the third I chased all over the inside of one of the keeps and he just kept pinging me and then stealthing over and over and over until I gave up).

More often then not I chase when I shouldn’t, though — quite often it just gets me killed. As a warrior, I really need to stick with the group to be really effective.

Was fun, though!

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So, little Kaineng is missed? Just wait then; we’re coming after you Devonas even if we have to follow you to T5 or better.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

Hmmmm go back to my post i quoted the other guy you quoted and said that guy not you.

That would make a bit more sense :P I wasn’t quite sure who you were talking too and assumed it was me because the large amount of text i used in my post.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

in WvW

Posted by: NotOneToRidicule.2340

NotOneToRidicule.2340

Scoooooore update

SoS isn’t tied down defending this week, so we are defintly on the offensive. So today we conducted an operation and met our objective. We called it “Devona’s Reset” Our objective was to simply reset at least one of their keeps. Our primary was Garrison, 2nd was Bay. We succeeded in Garrison, but they held us off at Bay. it was alot of fun. This resulted in DR calling a very sized group to their borderlands to retake what they lost. Our attack force was minor in numbers compared to the army that DR managed to gather back into their borderlands, that army pretty much ran around together the rest of the time. It was alot of fun, my guild had alot of fun.

That was a great move. I saw 5 alpha golems inside Bay along with a sizable Zerg. Outside of NPCs, not sure we had more than 5-7 ppl that were there. Our commander got on a mortar and totally wiped those golems while the rest of us created a kill box by the supply depot. Awesome stuff. For a few seconds, I thought we were gonna lose it, but, the Zerg just melted away. Fun fight. I’m sure you left satisfied that at least Garrison was reset. We were ecstatic that upgrades at bay were saved…for now, anyway. :-)

Avatar Deathbringer ~ Karolina Klum
Deadly Legends [DDLG] – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Scoooooore update

Are NSP still acting like their own Borderlands doesn’t exist?

Path of least resistance.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Lord Aargadon.4135

We don’t have the numbers to keep a presence in two maps and a lot of the time not even one map. Even then other servers presence is greater than ours, its been a few weeks since we’ve even built the waypoint upgrade at garrison and had it last more than a day. With that said, we like being able to clutch onto one keep in EB fully upgraded, whereas AR struggles to take a keep(and defend) that takes 10 seconds to walk to from spawn.

I’d like to say I know how each server shapes up population wise, but I play in off prime hours so I’m pretty lonely besides the constant spew of DR all over the place.

Path of least resistance, like it or not. But for DR :) regarding our BL and AR side of EB

(edited by Lord Aargadon.4135)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

We don’t have the numbers to keep a presence in two maps and a lot of the time not even one map. Even then other servers presence is greater than ours, its been a few weeks since we’ve even built the waypoint upgrade at garrison and had it last more than a day. With that said, we like being able to clutch onto one keep in EB fully upgraded, whereas AR struggles to take a keep(and defend) that takes 10 seconds to walk to from spawn.

I’d like to say I know how each server shapes up population wise, but I play in off prime hours so I’m pretty lonely besides the constant spew of DR all over the place.

Path of least resistance, like it or not. But for DR regarding our BL and AR side of EB

I hope you’re not saying AR has a large population. O.O

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed Dawn’s today while NSP held it? :p You can thank Kaineng for the many dead Golems, ballista, rams, etc. etc. that were smashing their heads against my Tower. Sorry I couldn’t be there when it was finally taken…but I unfortunately wiped all the zergs that came at it while I was on. Will try again tomorrow! I enjoyed how having it there meant the Garri would never be lost for long in particular…we’d lose it, the wall would fall, we’d get it back. Lose it, wall would fall, get it back…

Anywho, good fights everyone! I enjoyed them immensely, though I will profess it feels better winning than losing fights. XD

DR, I’ve gotta say guys, I came here to take a look at the Tier for when Kaineng finally arrives, was expecting very little from you…But here goes.
Pro: Seriously. You guys have CONSIDERABLY upped your game, very awesome and I’m happy to see you guys getting so much better. I won’t lie, I considered a number of you guys scrubs while we were fighting you, yeah…would be an idiot if I still did. You guys have done magnificently every time I’ve seen you while on NSP.
GASM: I haven’t seen you guys as much. Sorry…but from what I HAVE seen I’ve gotta say you’ve kinda impressed me as well.
Bsty: …ironic, but probably least impressed with you guys considering I though most highly of you, not meant offensively, you guys use a smart “Gank” tactic and do it well. But honestly…you’re still 1-trick ponies and not really something I find intimidating at all.
Would name others, but honestly those are three I know/knew best…I was going to mention APEX, but they don’t seem to exist at all anymore from what I’ve seen?…Or maybe they only mix in with the zergs so I haven’t seen them? Whatever, all around I’m impressed with DR, you guys HAVE come a long way but I do have to warn you, a lot of your population still counts on the “Numbers Advantage”…I think Kaineng outnumbers you now based on what I saw while I was on ET vs. what I’m seeing now. However, you keep mentioning your lack of a “Night Crew”…so far I’ve seen rather large numbers at night, but it -is- the weekend technically still, so that’s probably part of it. Will get back to you further into the week.

Anywho: Glad to see lots of fun fights, looking forward to seeing Kaineng here.

in WvW

Lord Aargadon.4135

I wouldn’t know, and no one does really (unless you’re Anet staff possibly), AR just seems to prioritize their BL and the other two for picking fights, and seems non-existant on EB. Just different server preferences is all.

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

Hey storm AR is the one that has prtty much no one on inthe early morning . I kid you not maybe 15 in total . Every morning got the outmanned buff and that is when we lose most of our stuff in EB.

When I was on Kain EB 80% of the time didnt have a commander on there thats why DR could find afew roaming by them selfs . Cuz you kn when a commander is on most go to the icon. On Kain EB fighters had to work together and talk to each other all the time .
On Kain everyone started to learn to listen & trust each other b/c of not having a commander.
This post was for thos talking about Kain and AR in EB.

I love EB fights there rock.

Engineer
Aowys

in WvW

Posted by: Gangrenous.6314

Gangrenous.6314

“Bsty: …ironic, but probably least impressed with you guys considering I though most highly of you, not meant offensively, you guys use a smart “Gank” tactic and do it well. But honestly…you’re still 1-trick ponies and not really something I find intimidating at all.
Would name others, but honestly those are three I know/knew best.."

For every ones information BSty is only made of 6 people that play most the time. On any given night there is only 3-5 of us on. Not sure what you would be expecting from a guild this size. It does make me feel good knowing that such a small guild would draw so much attention. We do take keep’s, sentry’s, camp’s and fort’s all alone all the time… we just don’t come to the forums to brag about what we do until now I guess. Just because all you see is us rolling over you or back pedaling and then killing all of you when you get spread out makes us this “Gank” crew or the few times we are going from point A to point B we kill a few solo’s we are “Ganker’s”. We never run with the zerg and pretty much always face a larger opposition. Dovana’s Rest in my opinion does well because we have a few small guilds like us that are doing the same thing. This in combination with the larger guild’s is what puts us were we are. The large guild’s on our server do a fantastic job of leading the masses and we just sit in the shadows and do what we can.

Gas/Bait/Lab/Flesh/Miskito/Sterility/Gangrenous/Rot Ten
[BSty]
Devona’s Rest

(edited by Gangrenous.6314)

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Early morning fights in AR borderlands. So dead, lol. So, myself and two guildies did a joke siege for fun, hoping to draw attention. One of us put down a treb this close to the wall for fun and… We got the tower. Only one ranger came over and over to defend. So dead Can see our lovely banner which will be removed by the time I wake up I imagine.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

Oh and attached.
Can’t decided if this is the same Thief Commander from AoD or another.
But anyhow.

We will continue this killfest this week too.

Bird Song 1 – 0 You

I can sign it for you if you want what was your name agian?

NSP zerg vs the DR zerg
While we Commander de Commander in the midst?

Us night crew lads play a different game from these posh Prime time boys.
I’ll see you out there tomorrow morning.
Glass thief vs Pure Tank Guardian
Est le Grande Adventúrious!

Here I signed it for you. I am not glass cannon btw.

Attachments:

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

18 hours shift in EB now it looks all green I can go sleep

18 hours? wow nice ….

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Early morning fights in AR borderlands. So dead, lol. So, myself and two guildies did a joke siege for fun, hoping to draw attention. One of us put down a treb this close to the wall for fun and… We got the tower. Only one ranger came over and over to defend. So dead Can see our lovely banner which will be removed by the time I wake up I imagine.

How do you play with those graphics looks like runescape

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Scoooooore update

That was a great move. I saw 5 alpha golems inside Bay along with a sizable Zerg. Outside of NPCs, not sure we had more than 5-7 ppl that were there. Our commander got on a mortar and totally wiped those golems while the rest of us created a kill box by the supply depot. Awesome stuff. For a few seconds, I thought we were gonna lose it, but, the Zerg just melted away. Fun fight. I’m sure you left satisfied that at least Garrison was reset. We were ecstatic that upgrades at bay were saved…for now, anyway. :-)

We had 15 – 20 of my players and that’s about it, I wouldn’t consider us a zerg, infact the forces on the other side that was taking your hills had 5 commanders over there. which was making us laugh, because we weren’t using any tags. We had hoped that you guys would go off and defend there, but hey, i guess your fully fortified waypointed keep was more important. I also wasn’t expecting morters to be able to fire at such close proximity into the area, at least in front of the lords room. We initally cleared the walls, but we didn’t do it well enough it appears, but hey lesson learned, and overall we accomplished our mission. So eventually after we attempted to return from being wiped you guys were able to muster enough folks there to push us out completely. If you want to talk about zergs lol, let’s talk about that massive force you all had to finally retake hills from us. Which failed at the first attempt btw, thanks to our one treb that destroyed all your siege, it was alot of fun, i was the one firing that treb. You guys finnaly broke through thanks to the 1 eventually 3 trebs firing from the supply camp. since we couldn’t counter those I knew this was going to be a loss. I decided to focus on the lords room, but my guild was the only that did that and we didn’t have enough time to finish our set up. It was a fun fight.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: OracionS.9810

OracionS.9810

Weee!~~ Hopefully Devona’s Rest will be going up a tier with this

Attachments:

Tendou Shinji ,Thief
[SYN] Synapse – Sanctum of Rall
Pseudo Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Would name others, but honestly those are three I know/knew best…I was going to mention APEX, but they don’t seem to exist at all anymore from what I’ve seen?…Or maybe they only mix in with the zergs so I haven’t seen them?

This troubles me. I’m in APEX but I’m currently on vacation. Last time I fought before I left was when we were fighting SF, we had a sizable +20 group and we took garrison. To not see them at all worries me now

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Happy new year Devona Here is what we got for you EB all green again.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

This thread bores me Same people bickering constantly.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

@StormWolf

I find it funny how you compliment the large mindless zerg guilds and say how impressed you are with them and then go on to kitten on the little guys like [Btsy]. I’m not saying that [PRO] and [Gasm] don’t have good smaller teams, I’ve definitely ran across some 5ish man [PRO] groups that put up a good fight and had some decent 1vX’s. But for the most part their presence in Wv3 is a group of 15+.
[Btsy], PAXA has fought your group a couple of times, and I give you props for running a small guild and making an impact. Keep it up, you guys are pretty good and we enjoyed our fights with you. “One trick ponies…” HA!
StormWolf, I don’t need to wonder what type of group you follow around. You’re probably one of the players that think stomping a 5 man group with a group of 20 takes mad skills.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Oh yes…that’s me. -.- You have me totally figured out. Oh noes.

I never once said Bsty was not good, quite the opposite. What I was looking for was -improvement- on what they already do, and in that regard Bsty is the only one of the 3 I haven’t seen anything new from. I’m glad you define my skills without seeing them in action at all, but if you’re curious about my 1v1, meh…I’m moderate and know it. I can stay alive against nearly anyone, but suck at actually killing them. What I’m good at is tactics and Siege use/preparation.

As far as PRO…I have seen them as PART of Zergs often, but just as often they’re in 5-6 man groups capping camps. And they have improved their individual skills dramatically from what it used to be. Thus why I’m improved…they use Tactics, individual strength, the “Ganking” that Bsty does, Ninja-ing, Zerging, PRO literally does it all. This is why they earned my respect.

Gasm, as I said I haven’t seen -as- much, but I think they’ve improved from what I’ve seen as well. They have had a few new tricks, I believe they may be recruiting as well as I ran into a number of newer ones.(Or lowbies of existing members is possible too.)

Bsty is the only one that’s the -exact- same as they were when I last fought them. They haven’t really seemed to have grown or anything as the others have. When I first met Bsty they were the Guild in DR I most respected due to their Skills…but Skills alone don’t win WvW.

That said…Hope you enjoyed that Treb on Dawn’s taking out both your Trebs on Garri Supply RIGHT before you could take the wall down. :p Yup…that was me.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

After spending 3 weeks in Tier 5, Borlis Pass has begun to fall apart. Next week DR hits T5 and I give them about 3 weeks before the infighting starts and guilds start to jump ship.

Enjoy this week, it may be your last week on top.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

My take from this thread… MY kitten IS BIGGER THAN YOURS…

Im starting to miss the hate from Kain..

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Bah! Darn you DR! Unfortunately for me, but luckily for you, there’s a lot of new players in WvW now! XD I asked for Trebs and told them I’d place them…so what happens?…2 Trebs that can’t hit anything get tossed down. From there I knew it was lost…Kinda sad too, no way you shoulda taken it. Ah well! It was a fun battle, nice and long with lots of frustration and lessons for the NSP folks.

You would not believe the number of new players here…I’m surprised because I met so many on ET too. I imagine the new people influx is probably from Christmas?…It makes a good gift I suppose!

in WvW

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

Whatsgood NSP?! Joking aside, talk smacking is ok as long as you can back it up, otherwise just don’t say anything.

Attachments:

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

(edited by TrueNoodles.3850)

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Whatsgood NSP?!

…Wow…Bragging about Spawn camping. Epicly not-cool.

Edit: Saw your edit…more acceptable now. :p Gotta remember sarcasm/joking doesn’t translate well over the Nets! As far as smack talk…I honestly wasn’t intending to do that with anyone, I well and truly enjoy fights that are extremely difficult.

in WvW

osif.8673

Whatsgood NSP?! Joking aside, talk smacking is ok as long as you can back it up, otherwise just don’t say anything.

You guys really don’t back it up.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

in WvW

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

Yeah you’re right, we can’t back it up sorry sir

Attachments:

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

in WvW

osif.8673

Yeah you’re right, we can’t back it up sorry sir

Thanks for admitting I’m right! Btw, I didn’t mean DR as a server.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

After chasing a Necro the other day, and seeing how fast they were, I got onto my wifes, and it seems, as follows;

The necro new 25% speed buff stacks with the old main hand dagger +15% buff, and when I tested it out on my wifes Necro, it almost seemed that I was also getting the +10% boost to speed for having the offhand dagger as well.

I was moving insanely fast on her Necromancer.

That isn’t bad for a broken class.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

How do you play with those graphics looks like runescape

Not all of us can have lovely systems that operate at maximum graphics. Been playing on lowest settings since BWE2 and it hasn’t bothered me at all.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Rob.7624

Path of least resistance, like it or not. But for DR regarding our BL and AR side of EB

I hope you’re not saying that NSP still has more people than you O_O
A lot has changed in the past two weeks.
We are no longer the same server that you faced during the first win.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Oh and.
Taking in this mornings Score on the Commander De La Commander kills

Bird Song 6 – 5 You

Well played ya spawn camping.. .. .. .. Person.

*P.S. Is that you Morning Starz? Defo confirmed? Or is that a dude called Ormetta?

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I hope you’re not saying that NSP still has more people than you O_O
A lot has changed in the past two weeks.
We are no longer the same server that you faced during the first win.

You definately have a lack of population, not sure where they went.

However, AR is lucky to field enough for one map, so we’re used to having a smaller population than many of the higher populated servers we have faced.

It would seem this week you have a smaller population than AR does.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

This thread bores me Same people bickering constantly.

“We’ve been coming to the same party for 12 years, and in no way is that depressing!” On a side note one of your members t kittened me (can we say bagged?) last night in an ill advised 3v1 I put myself in so I’m here to officially say it’s on like Donkey Kong. I’ll be the horrible thief who doesn’t know anything about stealthing yet comes up with very witty emotes (not the /agree junk) when he has downed one of your members 5v1. Prepare for the Wrath. PREPARE.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Calling out AD…….our SOS A-team has been itchin to have a battle with you guys. So far it looks like you are the best 5-man out there, we wanna test our skills! Since we formed our 5man we have had trouble finding ya. You actually inspired me to form my 5-man since i saw your video wiping the floor with SoS, lol.

BSTY. Ide say your prolly 2nd best weve fought, We got a nice 5 on 5 on the ramp down to astralhome 2 days ago. Dunno if thats your A-team or not. We ended up beating you. You started off puttin the hurt on, but then it seems you got flustered and fell apart. We love to fight you guys more often too.

PRO. You guys have alot of decent players, most the time we smoke ya. You should put together a 5 man of your best, i bet you would b e a force to be reckoned with.

PAXA. You guys seem to be learning quick, we had some fun fights with ya. Keep it up!

But yea if any of you 5-mans are on, msg me so we can try to run into one another :-)

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

After chasing a Necro the other day, and seeing how fast they were, I got onto my wifes, and it seems, as follows;

The necro new 25% speed buff stacks with the old main hand dagger +15% buff, and when I tested it out on my wifes Necro, it almost seemed that I was also getting the +10% boost to speed for having the offhand dagger as well.

I was moving insanely fast on her Necromancer.

That isn’t bad for a broken class.

person was speed hacking