28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Calling out AD…….our SOS A-team has been itchin to have a battle with you guys. So far it looks like you are the best 5-man out there, we wanna test our skills! Since we formed our 5man we have had trouble finding ya. You actually inspired me to form my 5-man since i saw your video wiping the floor with SoS, lol.

BSTY. Ide say your prolly 2nd best weve fought, We got a nice 5 on 5 on the ramp down to astralhome 2 days ago. Dunno if thats your A-team or not. We ended up beating you. You started off puttin the hurt on, but then it seems you got flustered and fell apart. We love to fight you guys more often too.

PRO. You guys have alot of decent players, most the time we smoke ya. You should put together a 5 man of your best, i bet you would b e a force to be reckoned with.

PAXA. You guys seem to be learning quick, we had some fun fights with ya. Keep it up!

But yea if any of you 5-mans are on, msg me so we can try to run into one another :-)

I for one would love to have an open battle 5v5 skirmish no NPC interference. I don’t think I’ve been on if PAXA has run into your 5 man, SoS has always outnumbered us when I’ve been around. Although WvW isn’t built for “fair fights,” I’d like to see how we fair against your A-Team in an even match! Maybe not today with NYE celebrations happening, but sometime would be great! I’m also down for some 1v1s if anyone would like… that’s the best way to understand how to counter a class imo and am always up for those!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Calling out AD…….our SOS A-team has been itchin to have a battle with you guys. So far it looks like you are the best 5-man out there, we wanna test our skills! Since we formed our 5man we have had trouble finding ya. You actually inspired me to form my 5-man since i saw your video wiping the floor with SoS, lol.

BSTY. Ide say your prolly 2nd best weve fought, We got a nice 5 on 5 on the ramp down to astralhome 2 days ago. Dunno if thats your A-team or not. We ended up beating you. You started off puttin the hurt on, but then it seems you got flustered and fell apart. We love to fight you guys more often too.

PRO. You guys have alot of decent players, most the time we smoke ya. You should put together a 5 man of your best, i bet you would b e a force to be reckoned with.

PAXA. You guys seem to be learning quick, we had some fun fights with ya. Keep it up!

But yea if any of you 5-mans are on, msg me so we can try to run into one another :-)

I for one would love to have an open battle 5v5 skirmish no NPC interference. I don’t think I’ve been on if PAXA has run into your 5 man, SoS has always outnumbered us when I’ve been around. Although WvW isn’t built for “fair fights,” I’d like to see how we fair against your A-Team in an even match! Maybe not today with NYE celebrations happening, but sometime would be great! I’m also down for some 1v1s if anyone would like… that’s the best way to understand how to counter a class imo and am always up for those!

You guys outnumber us sometimes too.

I love fighting PAXA people, and that darned PRO Elementalist. You keep me on my toes, and I’ve really been enjoying my Ranger again lately. I havn’t touched my Thief for days now.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Thank God there are people running ONLY 5 mans. I thought it was just PAXA and the rest were zergalites.

Need 5 mans running up north in borderlands…always just add on fights in the south. I cant recall a single fight tho in the past week with 5 SoS members.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Thank God there are people running ONLY 5 mans. I thought it was just PAXA and the rest were zergalites.

Need 5 mans running up north in borderlands…always just add on fights in the south. I cant recall a single fight tho in the past week with 5 SoS members.

Every time I’ve encountered you guys, it’s usually you outnumbering us, or us outnumbering you.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I wouldn’t say we are the best 5man out there, personally. I think when you get small group versus small group matchups a lot comes down to what professions and builds are there and, of course, who gets the drop on who.

Also, we don’t really have an “A-team.” We pretty much go with whatever we have and a lot of our team have multiple 80s so our composition is hardly ever the same. We typically run with between 2 and 9, but usually between 4 and 6.

We tend to be heavy on guardians and warriors (which is good for some matchups, but not so great for others) and light on thieves (one main, one alt) and mesmers (one active main who is on vacation).

Hopefully, we will run across you naturally. I personally don’t like doing arranged fights since things can get a bit awkward with friendly and enemy adds. You’ll get accusations of working with the enemy, etc. etc.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Oozo.7856

After chasing a Necro the other day, and seeing how fast they were, I got onto my wifes, and it seems, as follows;

The necro new 25% speed buff stacks with the old main hand dagger +15% buff, and when I tested it out on my wifes Necro, it almost seemed that I was also getting the +10% boost to speed for having the offhand dagger as well.

I was moving insanely fast on her Necromancer.

That isn’t bad for a broken class.

person was speed hacking

Looked more like a port hack. But, yes… I agree. That looked like he was hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

I wouldn’t say we are the best 5man out there, personally. I think when you get small group versus small group matchups a lot comes down to what professions and builds are there and, of course, who gets the drop on who.

Also, we don’t really have an “A-team.” We pretty much go with whatever we have and a lot of our team have multiple 80s so our composition is hardly ever the same. We typically run with between 2 and 9, but usually between 4 and 6.

We tend to be heavy on guardians and warriors (which is good for some matchups, but not so great for others) and light on thieves (one main, one alt) and mesmers (one active main who is on vacation).

Hopefully, we will run across you naturally. I personally don’t like doing arranged fights since things can get a bit awkward with friendly and enemy adds. You’ll get accusations of working with the enemy, etc. etc.

Oh yea, i dont wanna do arranged fights either. But feel free to msg me if yer bored, we will at least let ya know what map were on if we are just roaming (not during operations tho obviously), u can try to gank us.

Its all good fun, no kittening. Maybe we can exchange tips n stuff too.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Gangrenous.6314

Gangrenous.6314

I think I remember that fight… but we do not have a “A” team being there are only 6 of us in the guild with only 3-5 players on at any given time. If you did by chance get a group of 5 of us in the past few days it was running with 3 80’s and 2 in there 40-50’s so I wouldn’t call that a “A” team. Most of the time if you see 5 of us we are not all 80. Good job tho in taking us out. If this is the fight I’m thinking about I got hit by a few huge crits and there was nothing I could do to get out of the way when everything was on CD. Most of the time we roll over [SOS] and most other guilds out there even way out numbered, but you can’t win them all…. guess getting flustered and stuff. The only guild in my opinion that has put up some good fights for us is [PAXA]. They have some good players that must be geared out cuz they do a insane amount of burst damage. I would say we are about 50/50 in the fights we have fought with them. All in all by far this is the best BG we have seen so far. Hats off to all the guilds we face you guys put up great fights which only makes us better fighting stronger opponents. When our other two guildies finally get to level 80 on the class they want to play and get them geared out we would love to have some scheduled 5v5 going on. I just hope this happens before we move up a bracket.. [PAXA], and [SOS] you could just come over to DR and join us…..lol

Gas/Bait/Lab/Flesh/Miskito/Sterility/Gangrenous/Rot Ten
[BSty]
Devona’s Rest

(edited by Gangrenous.6314)

in WvW

osif.8673

Every time I’ve encountered you guys, it’s usually you outnumbering us, or us outnumbering you.

Hmm… well considering we have 5 active players in our guild we rarely encounter fights where we aren’t outnumbered. The groups I’ve seen of SOS have been either small gank groups of 2-3 people or 10+ with some PUGs following. We do sometimes partner up with [Splt] but we don’t get bigger than 8… I do remember fighting your larger group with them which lead to some fun times but I usually don’t tend to remember running into the smaller groups as they aren’t really a “fight.” I remember the ganks from when I just run around solo

[PAXA]

in WvW

Gangrenous.6314

Hmm… well considering we have 5 active players in our guild we rarely encounter fights where we aren’t outnumbered. The groups I’ve seen of SOS have been either small gank groups of 2-3 people or 10+ with some PUGs following. We do sometimes partner up with [Splt] but we don’t get bigger than 8… I do remember fighting your larger group with them which lead to some fun times but I usually don’t tend to remember running into the smaller groups as they aren’t really a “fight.” I remember the ganks from when I just run around solo

I have to call bunk on that one. Last night there was a large group of [PAXA] and [SPLT] running around. It was way more then 8 of you. Might of only been 5 [PAXA] but there was a lot of [SPLT] and pugs. I know you can do nothing about the pugs following you around, but that was no small group you had last night…. that was a zerg in my book.

[BSty]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Honestly, the sweet spot for dealing with the 20+ man zergs is around 8 players so I certainly don’t blame anyone for doing two group runs as it at least gives you a chance against the larger zergs.

Of course 8 coordinated people is going to be way too much for 5 coordinated people to handle. You just got to play whatever hand you’ve been dealt.

in WvW

osif.8673

I have to call bunk on that one. Last night there was a large group of [PAXA] and [SPLT] running around. It was way more then 8 of you. Might of only been 5 [PAXA] but there was a lot of [SPLT] and pugs. I know you can do nothing about the pugs following you around, but that was no small group you had last night…. that was a zerg in my book.

There were some PUGs following us. I don’t believe it was way more than 8, there were only a few PUGs following. I wouldn’t count that as a SOS vs PAXA by any means… that’s why I said I would love to have one of those sometime with you! Either way, good fights.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Gangrenous.6314

There were some PUGs following us. I don’t believe it was way more than 8, there were only a few PUGs following. I wouldn’t count that as a SOS vs PAXA by any means… that’s why I said I would love to have one of those sometime with you! Either way, good fights.

Aye, yes they were great fights. We very much enjoy facing off with you guys on the battlefield. Like I said before [PAXA], [SOS], and [SPLT] have some great players and we look forward to more encounters with you guys.

[BSty]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

So I hear that DR is already claiming “be ready to be roflstomped” when they move up a tier and might get matched against Maguuma….

It’s still early in this week’s matchup and ask Dragonbrand what happened last matchup when they thought Maguuma was going down a bracket.

If it’s meant to be, I’ll welcome it….as I’ll be GASM hunting the entire week, and a few PRO too.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

On behalf of SOS,

Happy new years to all of you!

In about 2 hours I’ll be home from work, and I get to enjoy being with the guild and running an operation.

Keep up the good fight!

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@Stormwolf from Kaineng

PRO literally booted about half the guild on one reset, we got rid of a LOT of dead weight and has since become a ton better. As for if/when Kaineng and DR meet again, it should be a fun fight, but with your EU guild transfer in for your night shift it will probably be onesided as DR still hasnt got a decent coordinated night crew. There are a very few PRO/GASM/Rega and a few others that can field 5 or so gamers per guild late night. That just wont cut it as you rise in tiers.

Glad to see Kaineng is roflstomping now. Shame it’s as one sided as when DR was down there. You should have a roflstomp in T7 too from what I’m seeing and being told. T6 could be a better fight, your US primetime is gonna have to step it up as AR and NSP (if u fight them) both have nice late crews.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Honestly, the sweet spot for dealing with the 20+ man zergs is around 8 players so I certainly don’t blame anyone for doing two group runs as it at least gives you a chance against the larger zergs.

Of course 8 coordinated people is going to be way too much for 5 coordinated people to handle. You just got to play whatever hand you’ve been dealt.

Especially if that 8 man group has a couple Elementalists, and Confusion AE Mesmers.

It’s surprising to see what these two classes can do to zergs.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I love fighting PAXA people, and that darned PRO Elementalist. You keep me on my toes, and I’ve really been enjoying my Ranger again lately. I havn’t touched my Thief for days now.

Which PRO ele you talkin about?

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I showed up for part of the PAXA/Splt zerg. Looked to be about even numbers on both sides when we hit you at the tower west of Garrison where you’d set up catapults. Once we split your forces you dropped pretty quick due to being spread out and couldnt support each other. Great fight though. Wasnt in on any of the smaller group fighting. But have heard both of you are some awesome players with great teamwork going. Keep it up!

Oh…if you only have 5 active players!!!! Move to DR =) Join PRO or not..but I’d love to see more small tac teams on DR with objectives in mind.

PRO doesnt field small “out to fight” teams for the most part, if we field a small team they have a specific objective in mind.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I don’t know how to get his/her name, but I have had an issue beating this Elementalist on my Ranger. I was sitting outside our WP area in DR killing solos, duos, and a few trios, and one lower level group, even killing a PRO Thief who came by. Low and behold this Elementalist shows up, which looked like one I’ve seen in our Zerg on Zerg encounters, and engages some PuGs, so I go to the rescue of the PuGs, and he eventually kills me, right before the PuGs finish him off.

It could be that there are two, maybe three Elementalist in PRO that are tough to kill on my Ranger because I tend to target people who have stacks over 10, in the Zerg on Zerg fights, and every time I get a PRO player with that many, it is an Elementalist, and I’ll spend a lot of time chasing them around, or running if too many target me, and it takes a God aweful amount of time to down them.

I’ve killed your Guardians, your Thieves, got frustrated chasing your Mesmers, but for the life of me, your Elementalist, or if they’re multiple of them are insanely hard for me when on my Ranger.

But I promise I’m working on a build to alleviate that issue.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Happy new year devona, nsp and ar. And you kain lurkers ( u know ur here)

SoR

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Happy New Year to everyone.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Time for another… SCOOORE UPDATE!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh and attached.
Can’t decided if this is the same Thief Commander from AoD or another.
But anyhow.

We will continue this killfest this week too.

Bird Song 1 – 0 You

I can sign it for you if you want what was your name agian?

NSP zerg vs the DR zerg
While we Commander de Commander in the midst?

Us night crew lads play a different game from these posh Prime time boys.
I’ll see you out there tomorrow morning.
Glass thief vs Pure Tank Guardian
Est le Grande Adventúrious!

Here I signed it for you. I am not glass cannon btw.

:D
Its not you it seems.
Must be one of your Commanders.
Heres another SS link
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/34484/gw296.jpg

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Happy New Year’s, guys! Yeah, us Kain lurkers are still watching and interested in seeing how you’re doing. Glad that T6 is working well for you – and looking forward to seeing how you do in T5, probably next week!

Looks like T7 is going to be all sorts of whacky – with GoM moving back up to T6 and maybe NSP moving down to T7, seems that things are going to be interesting for us in T7 too. Really looking forward to the matchup!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Rob.7624

Happy New Year’s, guys! Yeah, us Kain lurkers are still watching and interested in seeing how you’re doing. Glad that T6 is working well for you – and looking forward to seeing how you do in T5, probably next week!

Looks like T7 is going to be all sorts of whacky – with GoM moving back up to T6 and maybe NSP moving down to T7, seems that things are going to be interesting for us in T7 too. Really looking forward to the matchup!

100% Chance Devonas will be in T5 next week since it has been a roflstomp and likely you will see us in T7 since DH may be falling down due to their breakup.

Prepare yourself.
Bird Song is coming.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

100% Chance Devonas will be in T5 next week since it has been a roflstomp and likely you will see us in T7 since DH may be falling down due to their breakup.

Prepare yourself.
Bird Song is coming.

Looking forward to it – you guys are obviously pretty capable if you get props from DR. As you well know, we lived the dream with them for months on end.

Happy New Year’s, and catch you on opposite sides of the battle lines next week most likely!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

Oh and attached.
But anyhow.

Bird Song 1 – 0 You

NSP zerg vs the DR zerg

Its not you it seems.
Heres another SS link
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/34484/gw296.jpg

Here is a video of you sweeping the floor.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

(edited by Morningstar.6208)

in WvW

Rob.7624

Oh and attached.
But anyhow.

Bird Song 1 – 0 You

NSP zerg vs the DR zerg

Its not you it seems.
Heres another SS link

Here is a video of you sweeping the floor.

I make the score 7 – 7 atm
Can’t believe you made a video of that and not of the one where we down each other and were just mud slinging. I was lol’ing when you waved though. Such a kite thief, I had to push through everything chasing you. Actually, thats not even true. It was those AC’s on the walls that took most of my HP. Should show rest of recording.

I’d like to point out that NSP res’d me and we took the keep after wiping DR and AR out of the Lords room, so its all good.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Well I killed you in middle of 30 NSP solo and finished you off when you guys were waiting next to langor but you didnt even understand what hit you.

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well I killed you in middle of 30 NSP solo and finished you off when you guys were waiting next to langor but you didnt even understand what hit you.

Hmm.
It was 20 and I see pugs and guildies in that vid if you look at the minimap you can see quite a lot of DR players, possibly more than NSP since we were cut off (it being your reinforced keep). Its good that there is evidence of the real battle in this video which appears to cut out the actual fighting (lol you are on 325hp too close for pride).

P.S. Just watched the video again paying attention to my HP bar, Your character didn’t down me on the kill down, it was a warrior in your party which put me back down again when you kited away at 320hp. Sorry dude, you may have staked but that doesn’t count as kill credit. I know my points aren’t assists. So it goes back down to Bird 7 – 6 Morning

My Full Tank Guardian is nearly a full bunker except its tweaked for a Gs so anyone who sPvP’s knows how long this build can hold out for.
I’m not saying you are totally wrong. But I don’t think you could spare a minute inside an NSP zerg to solo me, you can’t 1 shot, 2 shot, 3 shot or 4 shot that amount of toughness and all block unless all the heals are on CD from a previous attack. And even then, just using my Elite for 5 sec invul and 2k heal + block that comes with it is enough to stop a thief after its initial skill burn.
Just saying, that thats pretty unlikely to have solo’d me inside a zerg as you said.
This builds weakness is ranger kite, not burst DPS.

Theres only a few days left of this fight. We’ll 1vs1 at some point.
Straight up fight me full melee and then swap and fight me as a kite build.
One is total wipe and the other is untouchable.

I do this out of enjoyment, not out of petty rivalry. I’ve gotten over all this “oh yes they are the enemy and I hate them” nonsense months ago that I suspect, maybe, by the way you’ve worded you posts you may still hold on to. No offence intended.

You will most certainly need to work with guilds on other servers if you are to continue this progression up which from todays score you will next week.
Politics plays a role in WvW as it does in reality. A single server cannot fight off two servers at once, once you pass the tier 6 threshold.
Good advice, please use it.
And I wish you guys luck for the future.

It has been.. an amusing two weeks. And though I know it is only Tuesday here, I can see little point in further WvW this week.
It is about time we fought less transfer servers a more dying ones like ourselves

Cacumen Ad Gloria,
Glory to the Peaks.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

So I hear that DR is already claiming “be ready to be roflstomped” when they move up a tier and might get matched against Maguuma….

It’s still early in this week’s matchup and ask Dragonbrand what happened last matchup when they thought Maguuma was going down a bracket.

If it’s meant to be, I’ll welcome it….as I’ll be GASM hunting the entire week, and a few PRO too.

Gasms love to fight.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Rob.7624

Match up for next week..

Tier 5
DragonBrand or Maguuma
Borlispass
Devonas rest

Tier 6
Darkhaven
Gates of Madness
AnvilRock

Tier 7
Kaineng
Northern Shiverpeaks
? Mystery ? (Could be Henge or Sorrows its close)

Match up notes:
Borlis pass no longer has a good enough presence in my eyes and will be easily crushed against Maguuma leaving easy points for Mags night crew which will make DR easily outmanned. DR will face a true test next week. Which will most likely in a couple of weeks break apart all the new server transfer guilds into nothing. (Evidence is Borlis pass)

Anvil Rock will put up a good fight against Darkhavens dying server, they will lose though. Gates won’t pose much of a threat.

NSP and Kain will fight head to head with little bother from Henge. Kain will start off strong but will lose to NSP’s weekday night crew and strong Primetime presence.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Johnpiece.8047

Johnpiece.8047

I don’t know how to get his/her name, but I have had an issue beating this Elementalist on my Ranger. I was sitting outside our WP area in DR killing solos, duos, and a few trios, and one lower level group, even killing a PRO Thief who came by. Low and behold this Elementalist shows up, which looked like one I’ve seen in our Zerg on Zerg encounters, and engages some PuGs, so I go to the rescue of the PuGs, and he eventually kills me, right before the PuGs finish him off.

It could be that there are two, maybe three Elementalist in PRO that are tough to kill on my Ranger because I tend to target people who have stacks over 10, in the Zerg on Zerg fights, and every time I get a PRO player with that many, it is an Elementalist, and I’ll spend a lot of time chasing them around, or running if too many target me, and it takes a God aweful amount of time to down them.

I’ve killed your Guardians, your Thieves, got frustrated chasing your Mesmers, but for the life of me, your Elementalist, or if they’re multiple of them are insanely hard for me when on my Ranger.

But I promise I’m working on a build to alleviate that issue.

Was it a Pro charr ele?

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Was it a Pro charr ele?

Speaking of which…

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Johnpiece

That would be him/her.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

So…,

Another attempt to reset a keep in DR, two ticks and we would have had it. Your saving grace was the extra people that waypointed in during the time your keep was contested as well as the waypoint, and the fact the lord got back up twice giving you guys enough time to gain more defenders that ran in. Good job defending.

I’m going to find the notes i read regarding waypoints in keeps that are contested, but it’s all good.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

quick question to NSP

Why waste so many people defending Durios, rally those people to your own border and it wouldnt be so green..

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

NSP and Kain will fight head to head with little bother from Henge. Kain will start off strong but will lose to NSP’s weekday night crew and strong Primetime presence.

Looking forward to the matchup, should be a good one I think. I’m predicting a different finish though – we’ll see if my predictions on the battlefield pan out as well as my predictions on the server Tier moves (predicted DR’s move to T5 a week ago!). Ha, I should start reading palms for cash.

Sorry about offtopic a little, but it’s New Year’s and wanted to wish the three servers a good one from little T8 (soon to be T7) Kain!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Looking forward to the matchup, should be a good one I think. I’m predicting a different finish though – we’ll see if my predictions on the battlefield pan out as well as my predictions on the server Tier moves (predicted DR’s move to T5 a week ago!). Ha, I should start reading palms for cash.

Sorry about offtopic a little, but it’s New Year’s and wanted to wish the three servers a good one from little T8 (soon to be T7) Kain!

I mean no offense whatsoever…I like NSP, hanging out here atm! However, don’t get your hopes up too high. Bird Song is more than a little optimistic at NSP’s chances against Kaineng, unfortunately I’m of the opinion it will be another week like this one for NSP where their BL is pretty much all someone else’s color. I would RATHER it was a close fight, I love those! But…that’s not how I’m predicting things will go based on what I’ve seen while Server-Hopping.

NSP: Whatever happens, I hope for the best for you, don’t get demoralized if Kaineng does stomp you, just remember that numbers will always win the match, but strategy wins the fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

quick question to NSP

Why waste so many people defending Durios, rally those people to your own border and it wouldnt be so green..

What you’re seeing is about 75% of the entire current WvW population there, which is about 25-18 people.

Easy answer, stall DR at Durios and Quentin as much as possible, hope to keep the keep till next day assuming it doesn’t get golem rushed or the pop falls below 15 people, and we have a nice pretty upgraded keep for the prime time crew.
Its not like we have the numbers to take anything at this time of day…

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

I’d definitely would like to coordinate with some of the NSP WvW guilds before the reset. If any is interested, let me know. You can mail Prosecute in game. I haven’t spoke to any guilds except for ROFL, as I know a member there. But, I would like to see some more coordination between guilds. I believe we would be able to cover both EB and our own BL if we try hard enough. Seems like demoralizing after fighting AR and DR in my opinion. But anyways, hope to hear from some guild masters/officers soon.

P.S. Let’s not let our ego get in the way.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Happy new year to everyone, seems I may be seeing some of you DR kiddies next week! Yum.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Happy new years all…AR…really…REALLY!!! 4 of us and u cant take a simple camp unless u send this at us? lawl

Happy New years..weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

[PRO] generally doesn’t run our 5-mans without specific objectives and are usually doing the boring kitten(like refreshing siege) to make sure the server wins first. That being said you may see us rolling around on fridays(after victory has been garenteed or at the white swords ninjaing with golem(s) at your keeps.

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Anvil Rock… a Happy New Years Fireworks Display.. for Me..?
Im Honored…

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

Happy new years all…AR…really…REALLY!!! 4 of us and u cant take a simple camp unless u send this at us? lawl

Happy New years..weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL what he forgot to mention is we wiped out 4v4 then 4v8 then 4v12 then finally the 18+ managed to drive us from the camp =)

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Had a really fun time in DR BL tonight flipping all of the supply with a little 2 man team. Hope it kept folks there busy. Happy New Year to all 3 servers.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Hmm.
It was 20 and I see pugs and guildies in that vid if you look at the minimap you can see quite a lot of DR players, possibly more than NSP since we were cut off (it being your reinforced keep). Its good that there is evidence of the real battle in this video which appears to cut out the actual fighting (lol you are on 325hp too close for pride).

P.S. Just watched the video again paying attention to my HP bar, Your character didn’t down me on the kill down, it was a warrior in your party which put me back down again when you kited away at 320hp. Sorry dude, you may have staked but that doesn’t count as kill credit. I know my points aren’t assists. So it goes back down to Bird 7 – 6 Morning

My Full Tank Guardian is nearly a full bunker except its tweaked for a Gs so anyone who sPvP’s knows how long this build can hold out for.
I’m not saying you are totally wrong. But I don’t think you could spare a minute inside an NSP zerg to solo me, you can’t 1 shot, 2 shot, 3 shot or 4 shot that amount of toughness and all block unless all the heals are on CD from a previous attack. And even then, just using my Elite for 5 sec invul and 2k heal + block that comes with it is enough to stop a thief after its initial skill burn.
Just saying, that thats pretty unlikely to have solo’d me inside a zerg as you said.
This builds weakness is ranger kite, not burst DPS.

Theres only a few days left of this fight. We’ll 1vs1 at some point.
Straight up fight me full melee and then swap and fight me as a kite build.
One is total wipe and the other is untouchable.

I do this out of enjoyment, not out of petty rivalry. I’ve gotten over all this “oh yes they are the enemy and I hate them” nonsense months ago that I suspect, maybe, by the way you’ve worded you posts you may still hold on to. No offence intended.

You will most certainly need to work with guilds on other servers if you are to continue this progression up which from todays score you will next week.
Politics plays a role in WvW as it does in reality. A single server cannot fight off two servers at once, once you pass the tier 6 threshold.
Good advice, please use it.
And I wish you guys luck for the future.

It has been.. an amusing two weeks. And though I know it is only Tuesday here, I can see little point in further WvW this week.
It is about time we fought less transfer servers a more dying ones like ourselves

Cacumen Ad Gloria,
Glory to the Peaks.

I wasnt talking about the video I turned on fraps after. One that I killed you in middle of zerg was right after you guys came back when we mud fighted and then I killed you in middle of 30 solo but too bad fraps was off.

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

here is my vid for the past few days in WvW, unfortunately I did miss a lot of great fights and try my best to catch them all. GJ to AR + NSP so far this week, it’s been rough.