28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

I wish everyone would stop making such all-consuming accusations about each other in here…A few observational notes from an outside PoV since I’m simply here scouting T6 for Kaineng:

1) DR IS bigger than both AR and NSP, denying this is absurd and deserving of recriminations as it is painfully obvious from watching.

2) DR also has many skilled Players, that includes PRO, GASM, Bsty, etc…some more skilled at actually winning/helping the Server than others.

3) NSP is sadly lacking in communication skills, I personally do not believe that even if they had equal numbers to DR they would win. The fight would be -better-, but I still give the edge to DR due to them actually working as a unit.

4) AR and NSP are falling into the annoying cycle of attacking each other while ignoring the monster in the middle. If 2nd and 3rd place would stop attacking each other and start fighting against DR then they would both do much much better. (Neither side can claim innocence, I’ve seen lots of red in NSP BL and lots of blue in ARBL.)

5) Being a part of a Server allows you a lot of surprising insight! I’ve gotta say that NSP’s greatest strength is actually several small groups of Ninjas who take keeps and such. Won’t mention Guild names since it seems they’re still unknown to DR or others, but I will suggest DR be more careful! These Ninja are VERY good.

What guild are you in Storm? If NSP is going down at the end of the week PAXA needs a new guild to hunt.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

What guild are you in Storm? If NSP is going down at the end of the week PAXA needs a new guild to hunt.

KAIN, feel free. I’m sure they’ll enjoy the loot bags. Kind of you to offer a delivery service!

Still trying to figure out why/if you’re offended over what I said…It seems fairly common of folks to respond to critique and such with responses that do not help anyone. I’ve done nothing but fight on behalf of NSP since I joined the Server(same as I did on ET despite then being against Kaineng), when I try to help I get told off. When I point out defense IS possible people disregard me, so I prove it by Sieging up and holding Dawn’s against numerous Zergs, AR and DR both. It’s the only building we presently own that hasn’t been lost in the last 24+ hours.

NSP is good, but can be so much better. That isn’t meant offensively and it shouldn’t be taken offensively. Do I believe DR Server is better? Yes…that’s because they’re more organized, they communicate better and work together better. The way to improve isn’t to turn on those trying to help, it’s to work with each other, accept any and all help offered and appreciate it.

(edited by StormWolf.7645)

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I just want everybody from Devona to stop giving out our tactics on public forums. Thank you.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Npac.3476

KAIN, feel free. I’m sure they’ll enjoy the loot bags. Kind of you to offer a delivery service!

haha oh we’ll deliver you something all right.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

We will be on valley keep next week that I don’t like.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Had a great time killing those golems in Eternal Battleground last night!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Still trying to figure out why/if you’re offended over what I said…It seems fairly common of folks to respond to critique and such with responses that do not help anyone. I’ve done nothing but fight on behalf of NSP since I joined the Server(same as I did on ET despite then being against Kaineng), when I try to help I get told off. When I point out defense IS possible people disregard me, so I prove it by Sieging up and holding Dawn’s against numerous Zergs, AR and DR both. It’s the only building we presently own that hasn’t been lost in the last 24+ hours.

NSP is good, but can be so much better. That isn’t meant offensively and it shouldn’t be taken offensively. Do I believe DR Server is better? Yes…that’s because they’re more organized, they communicate better and work together better. The way to improve isn’t to turn on those trying to help, it’s to work with each other, accept any and all help offered and appreciate it.

I like how you keep on insulting people/servers/guilds and then go on to say “oh, but I don’t mean any offense.” I’m going to start using that. I think I might walk up to a girl sometime and say, “Hey, you’re really fat. But I’m not trying to be offensive, just stating my opinion. Fatty.” I think she might take it pretty well.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I like how you keep on insulting people/servers/guilds and then go on to say “oh, but I don’t mean any offense.” I’m going to start using that. I think I might walk up to a girl sometime and say, “Hey, you’re really fat. But I’m not trying to be offensive, just stating my opinion. Fatty.” I think she might take it pretty well.

That’s a horrible analogy. Much better would be “Yes that dress makes your butt look big, but if you change into a different dress like this one it would accentuate everything perfectly!” You’re taking criticism and observation of what you’re lacking as insults, which will only prevent you from improving rather than considering what I’ve said and looking at ways to improve. You’re really only proving my point about NSP having a problem with people who don’t listen.

I get it, I really do, you want to think your Server would be better and win if you had equal numbers to DR, but I disagree. It isn’t that I think you never could, just that as-is NSP is lacking in communication. There are only 2 “Effective” tactics I’ve seen from NSP since I’ve been on here, the smaller groups doing Ninja-moves, taking things before the enemy can respond…and Zerging to the point where you outnumber them ridiculously.

I’ll use an example: Just a little while ago NSP attacked DRBL, they did great and took DR’s Garri and Bay. Meanwhile DR was preparing Hills for the attack and built up it’s defenses so when you got there the zerg was beaten. That’s all right, it happens…but then DR split into several groups…one retook Bay, one retook Garri, and the third held off your return attack, not with the intention of beating you, just to keep you busy until both other groups finished re-taking the Keeps and returned.

End result: A wipe and lost everything in DRBL.

Why? Because DR used superior tactics and communication, they were able to utilize both small-unit groups and large-unit groups. NSP is not BAD….DR is simply better at this moment. Now stop taking it as an insult and maybe look for ways to improve Server unity/usefulness, utilize all of your Guilds and strengths to their utmost.

in WvW

Npac.3476

That’s a horrible analogy. Much better would be “Yes that dress makes your butt look big, but if you change into a different dress like this one it would accentuate everything perfectly!” You’re taking criticism and observation of what you’re lacking as insults, which will only prevent you from improving rather than considering what I’ve said and looking at ways to improve. You’re really only proving my point about NSP having a problem with people who don’t listen.

I get it, I really do, you want to think your Server would be better and win if you had equal numbers to DR, but I disagree. It isn’t that I think you never could, just that as-is NSP is lacking in communication. There are only 2 “Effective” tactics I’ve seen from NSP since I’ve been on here, the smaller groups doing Ninja-moves, taking things before the enemy can respond…and Zerging to the point where you outnumber them ridiculously.

I’ll use an example: Just a little while ago NSP attacked DRBL, they did great and took DR’s Garri and Bay. Meanwhile DR was preparing Hills for the attack and built up it’s defenses so when you got there the zerg was beaten. That’s all right, it happens…but then DR split into several groups…one retook Bay, one retook Garri, and the third held off your return attack, not with the intention of beating you, just to keep you busy until both other groups finished re-taking the Keeps and returned.

Why? Because DR used superior tactics and communication, they were able to utilize both small-unit groups and large-unit groups. NSP is not BAD….DR is simply better at this moment. Now stop taking it as an insult and maybe look for ways to improve Server unity/usefulness, utilize all of your Guilds and strengths to their utmost.

Correction: that is a hillarious analogy.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I’ll save this for next week.

-K

-K

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Meh, you’ve already made up your minds so obviously trying to simply converse is out of the question. I hope for the best for NSP, several Guilds on here I really like and have seen great things from. I’ll probably be headed to AR for next week’s matchup, good luck to you guys against Kaineng if you do face them. Kick their behinds!

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

12/23/12 – 5 versus 15-20 AR at Supply Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVVfNxWxTw

12/31/12 – 7 versus 20-30 AR at Greenvale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEp8xS0IBKI

Couple things:

1) Nice job holding greenvale. It was well played and very demoralizing (at least for me) that we were getting consistently rolled. Im not sure why but one of our commanders was using half the party to take back camps instead of defend the keep which was further frustrating when your left to die defending.
2) The videos, while entertaining, kind of show our (AR) disorganization and the fact many of our WvW’ers are low level. Definite room for improvement.
3) The fact you have 15k HP and can stand in the middle of a zerg and barely go below half while STILL hitting harder (3-5k crits) than my near pure DPS warrior in full exotics is extremely frustrating. Why even play anything except guard or ele.
4) I will post screenshots when I get home but it was very frustrating to defend greenvale when members of your zerg including several notable guilds (yes, PRO) were using an exploit to get indefinite invulnerability while hugging corners of their territory then /laughing while attacking uncontested.
5) The entire concept of WvW is screwed up imo. DR has fielded, consistently, insane numbers at all hours. I realize this is war but it’s also a game. Why the game allows a team of, for example, 100 to fight against a team of 50 seems stupid to me. In any sports game the teams are even, skill is the determining factor. I don’t understand why this needs to be different and WvW should be capped to be +/- percent of currently participating players thus allowing it to scale up or down.
6) Im pretty sure we have about 4-5 regularly on commanders. I believe I saw a screenshot recently where DR had 15?. I wish we had those numbers as it would be much easier to organize offensives. Several times I’ve logged on in the afternoon and there isnt a single commander anywhere and I, unfortunately, don’t have 100g to blow =/

In any case, well played, enjoyed the fights. Time to roll a guardian so I can be neigh invincible and team friendly lol

Angus, Anvil Rock – [ATX]

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamim.9120

Benjamim.9120

Score update pleassssseeee =)………

Btw……mannnnn i love that [PRO] and [PAXA] dudes…..specially the elementalists u all have my respect wish i could whisper and learn with you guys……you have soo much skill gratz to u all =)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Premade vs PUG , premade wins. News @ 11.

/yawn.

What exactly is the point of these videos other than a great kitten stroke?

-K

-K

in WvW

Npac.3476

Meh, you’ve already made up your minds so obviously trying to simply converse is out of the question. I hope for the best for NSP, several Guilds on here I really like and have seen great things from. I’ll probably be headed to AR for next week’s matchup, good luck to you guys against Kaineng if you do face them. Kick their behinds!

Thank you for your thoughts and critique…PAXA takes these things very seriously. In fact, I can personally assure you we will consider your suggestions and do our very best not to write you off/laugh at your superior “advice”.

That being said, here is something from us that we believe you might do well to think about.. When giving advice about how a server should play/what flaws that server might have you probably should A) play on that server or be facing that server or even C) show some loyalty to the server you currently reside on. We feel this way because, seeing that you aren’t on our server, fighting us, or even staying on the server you are currently on, we are having some real difficulty identifying even a shred of credibility concerning what you say.

Now that really is just our opinion and, as you have been so vocal sharing your opinions, we would really appreciate it if you considered ours as well.

Thanks!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Thank you for your thoughts and critique…PAXA takes these things very seriously. In fact, I can personally assure you we will consider your suggestions and do our very best not to write you off/laugh at your superior “advice”.

That being said, here is something from us that we believe you might do well to think about.. When giving advice about how a server should play/what flaws that server might have you probably should A) play on that server or be facing that server or even C) show some loyalty to the server you currently reside on. We feel this way because, seeing that you aren’t on our server, fighting us, or even staying on the server you are currently on, we are having some real difficulty identifying even a shred of credibility concerning what you say.

Now that really is just our opinion and, as you have been so vocal sharing your opinions, we would really appreciate it if you considered ours as well.

Thanks!

…Now there’s more proof of the lack of “Listening”. Please go back and re-read all of my posts? You will very shortly learn I HAVE been on your Server. I was the one holding and upgrading Dawn’s. I was the one who defended while everyone else completely abandoned the BL literally letting DR take back Garri and other Upgraded buildings -COMPLETELY- uncontested. I’m also the one who’s thrown down numerous Trebs, Catas, ACs, Ballistas….and led the few BL Defenders into crushing DR Zergs. You can ask DR about their 50+ man zerg that came to Dawn’s yesterday…it was an exciting battle which we won…because my Siege was already in place and I was sitting in the Tower alone ensuring the Siege didn’t despawn.

I have been on NSP since Friday, and in your BL I was the first person to actually spend the money and effort to upgrade ANY building/camp. As far as Server loyalty, I have that in spades, I am a Kaineng and will call it my “Home Server” always. I moved because I dislike fighting in 1-sided fights and everyone on the Forums were saying “Higher Tiers are totally different!” so wanted to come see what Kaineng would be facing.

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

I am pleased to see the force of NSP finally do what I have always felt they were capable of doing. Congratulations guys!

Now for DR, you guys are so full of yourselves, better tactics, better strategy, simply better overall. You must stare at yourselves and think your gods. I guarantee that NSP used a substantial force to hit you, but not enough to cover the map. Even when i hit DR I know that once we hit you, we have to do things fast, because I know that you guys can muster twice the people on the map as we have trying to take it. Don’t flatter yourselves with having small numbers retaking things when in reality they aren’t. As an attacker NSP had to decide where to focus, why because with the amount of people you have, you have to make use of them. The fact NSP or AR can catch your places off guard and reset them clearly shows your not that great.

I’ll say the same thing i told BP when they were here bragging, posting pics of their almighty “Strategic” prowess. Those guilds that transferred into DR can easily transfer right back out. They have no loyalty, but to themselves. Good luck to you guys in the next tier. BP > DR in coverage, at least with them they can cover 3 of the maps, you guys can’t even keep an eye on your own borderlands.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Npac.3476

To the admirable wolf of the storm..

Point D. When saying you are from Kaineng most people would assume that you are there…not moonlighting on NSP. Furthermore, most people would believe that “having server loyalty in spades” would consist of you fighting on that server, not defending a tower on a different one ( or transferring to different one…anvil rock…next week). That to us would be like hitting your server in the face with a spade.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Some nice figths today
Props to the Ranger I fought near Lake on AR bl, to bad we got interupted by my server

greetz from the D/D ele of [NAME] from DR

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

To the admirable wolf of the storm..

Point D. When saying you are from Kaineng most people would assume that you are there…not moonlighting on NSP. Furthermore, most people would believe that “having server loyalty in spades” would consist of you fighting on that server, not defending a tower on a different one ( or transferring to different one…anvil rock…next week). That to us would be like hitting your server in the face with a spade.

Except in coming here and scouting things out to figure out how others fight, I can be more prepared to defend or attack them. It’s much more useful than being 1 of 50 in a Zerg holding nearly everything in every BL. I have Server loyalty, it’s why I call it home…but I also like a good fight. I play WvW because I like competition, not so that I can utterly crush everyone and everything around me.

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

/yawn.

-K

I guess im not sure why yall ripping these videos. Even if it is vs pugs, they are still impressive and fun to watch.

These videos just show that we need to up our game (on a personal level). I think our overall map strategies are good and we have some great generals. But man, we got quite a few players that are in dire need on training for the small battles.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

/yawn.

-K

I guess im not sure why yall ripping these videos. Even if it is vs pugs, they are still impressive and fun to watch.

These videos just show that we need to up our game (on a personal level). I think our overall map strategies are good and we have some great generals. But man, we got quite a few players that are in dire need on training for the small battles.

What it shows is that:

Premade vs pug, advantage premade
Premade with team speak vs PUG without, advantage premade
Premade calling out targets vs PUG that isn’t , advantage premade

Nothing new in an MMO world. Google, Premade vs PUG

hence my /yawn.

to some of us this is old news. been there done that.

-K

-K

in WvW

Rinzler.8072

/yawn.

-K

What it shows is that:

hence my /yawn.

-K

All your statements are true. Ive been playing mmos since Ultima Online. Thing is, barely anyone in AR uses premades. And even fewer have the skill to pull it off half as good as these guys.

Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Dear AR, thanks for trebbing Bluelake for us.

Dear NSP, thanks for holding of AR at the bridge from Hills

Me and my guildie had lots of fun takin the tower

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

….. Scoooore update!

Devona’s Rest-215k
Anvil Rock-115k
Northern Shiverpeaks-91k

Attachments:

in WvW

osif.8673

“Bsty: …ironic, but probably least impressed with you guys considering I though most highly of you, not meant offensively, you guys use a smart “Gank” tactic and do it well. But honestly…you’re still 1-trick ponies and not really something I find intimidating at all.”

Fine, want another analogy? “Hey girl, I think you’re really smart and all… and I don’t mean any offense, but you’re fatter than a cow, so I think I’d rather stop talking to you now. But you look less fat with those glasses on, so just take it as positive criticism… you’re fat, if I didn’t make that clear.”

Maybe you’re the one that should go reread your posts. As far as taking criticism from people, I’ll be glad to take criticism from people that have earned some respect. AD, PRO, and Btsy are just a few that I would be glad to take criticism from, as they have proven to run some good small groups, which are similar to our’s.
You on the other hand I have not seen anything from, and from your forum posts I can tell play a much different role in Wv3 than PAXA. So I just take your posts with a grain of salt since your criticism don’t concern me in the slightest. We call players like you burger eaters, since building siege and attacking a keep with a treb from your tower can be done while eating a burger. Don’t get me wrong, you burger eaters are needed with sieging and defending, but it’s just not our style. I won’t tell you how to set up siege and eat your burgers, but you also shouldn’t rag on guilds like Btsy (and from what I can tell after 2 weeks, they have improved in the role they take).

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

2) The videos, while entertaining, kind of show our (AR) disorganization and the fact many of our WvW’ers are low level. Definite room for improvement.

Yes, I mentioned this a while back ago. I think AR runs with more sub80s than any other server I’ve fought. And, they are a disadvantage. If I had to choose between running with six 80s or running with six 80s and four sub80s, I’d take the first option.

The sub80s can be used to stomp to rally downed team members.

There really isn’t much you can do about this except encourage people to level. The problem is that doing WvW is a fast way of levelling.

3) The fact you have 15k HP and can stand in the middle of a zerg and barely go below half while STILL hitting harder (3-5k crits) than my near pure DPS warrior in full exotics is extremely frustrating. Why even play anything except guard or ele.

Guardians have really good damage avoidance abilities and can kind of frontload survivability. That is why I usually overextend into the enemy to try to get them to waste cooldowns on me. When the damage avoidance cooldowns are gone, I’m pretty fragile. The low health pool means that sometimes I get instagibbed without even knowing what hit me.

4) I will post screenshots when I get home but it was very frustrating to defend greenvale when members of your zerg including several notable guilds (yes, PRO) were using an exploit to get indefinite invulnerability while hugging corners of their territory then /laughing while attacking uncontested.

We run by that spot in the movie. You will actually hear us saying not to use it. I’m not passing judgement on anyone who uses it, I just don’t personally feel it’s right to use it whether you are outnumbered or not. I hope they fix the map sometime this year. :P

5) The entire concept of WvW is screwed up imo. DR has fielded, consistently, insane numbers at all hours. I realize this is war but it’s also a game. Why the game allows a team of, for example, 100 to fight against a team of 50 seems stupid to me. In any sports game the teams are even, skill is the determining factor. I don’t understand why this needs to be different and WvW should be capped to be +/- percent of currently participating players thus allowing it to scale up or down.

The main problem lies in 24/7 coverage. I think our servers were relatively evenly matched up at the beginning of fight last week during primetime. But, as the week progressed, it became clear which server had the best 24/7 coverage and people become demoralized and stop showing up during prime time hours because they figure “what’s the point.”

In every single matchup I’ve played when one of the servers had a significant advantage in 24/7 coverage it had a snowball effect on the score due to demoralization.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

helo im teivospy, i run around alone in NSP or with my one friend “the lad guy”. i am guild leader of the [DMG] guild and #1 thief in wpvp. I use shadow trap to outplay all of you dogs that have no idea how to play their class unless a guide tells them what to do. Unfortunately I am out of practice in 1v1 because I can never find any 1v1’s to adjust my tactics. All of you run to forts or to zergs instead of standing and fighting. PLS STOP THIS i want to be good at this gaME and only way to do that is to actually be a man and fiGHT. Too many times I have killed dog commanders only to have them sick 50 people onto me using their ability “warp in the entire server”. It is a fire field and can combo to give stacks of might.

on a side note, from what I have seen all of you are angry, i suggest to find your centers and forget the pain of wvwvw. strength through iron will and discipline, not through hate and sadness.

~teivospy

WTF ? lol

Isn’t being the best thief kinda like winning a marathon against people with no legs ?
Well at least I got a laugh out of it.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

/yawn.

-K

What it shows is that:

hence my /yawn.

-K

Might I suggest that those who are the most dedicated to AR set up a public vent/mumble/teamspeak to get your PUGs on the same page with your more organized groups?

While the PUGs were obviously not on the same vent, the guild members that were together inside of the PUGs probably were. I don’t think that Kodiack realizes (or he perhaps fail to recognize) that there have been some full 80 guild groups inside of the “mindless zergs” we’ve fought.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

“Bsty: …ironic, but probably least impressed with you guys considering I though most highly of you, not meant offensively, you guys use a smart “Gank” tactic and do it well. But honestly…you’re still 1-trick ponies and not really something I find intimidating at all.”

Fine, want another analogy? “Hey girl, I think you’re really smart and all… and I don’t mean any offense, but you’re fatter than a cow, so I think I’d rather stop talking to you now. But you look less fat with those glasses on, so just take it as positive criticism… you’re fat, if I didn’t make that clear.”

Maybe you’re the one that should go reread your posts. As far as taking criticism from people, I’ll be glad to take criticism from people that have earned some respect. AD, PRO, and Btsy are just a few that I would be glad to take criticism from, as they have proven to run some good small groups, which are similar to our’s.
You on the other hand I have not seen anything from, and from your forum posts I can tell play a much different role in Wv3 than PAXA. So I just take your posts with a grain of salt since your criticism don’t concern me in the slightest. We call players like you burger eaters, since building siege and attacking a keep with a treb from your tower can be done while eating a burger. Don’t get me wrong, you burger eaters are needed with sieging and defending, but it’s just not our style. I won’t tell you how to set up siege and eat your burgers, but you also shouldn’t rag on guilds like Btsy (and from what I can tell after 2 weeks, they have improved in the role they take).

Here’s some positive feedback for NSP and AR:

When I was fighting those same Kain ppl that are offering you “positive criticism” back in the tier 8, I could roam gank fights on Kain BL while wielding twilight in 1 hand and the legendary McRib in the other. Since entering the fights in t6, I’ve had to specially train a monkey butler to hand feed me the McRib sandwich while battling you worthy adversaries.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in WvW

osif.8673

Mmmmmmmm McRib

[PAXA]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Here’s some positive feedback for NSP and AR:

When I was fighting those same Kain ppl that are offering you “positive criticism” back in the tier 8, I could roam gank fights on Kain BL while wielding twilight in 1 hand and the legendary McRib in the other. Since entering the fights in t6, I’ve had to specially train a monkey butler to hand feed me the McRib sandwich while battling you worthy adversaries.

Haha.

At one time, Kaineng had some solid small groups but they transferred off long ago. In our last week together, Kaineng had no groups similar to PAXA.

KAIN as a guild has an impact on the score, but they are not small-scale fighters.

However, Kaineng has had a ton of transfers recently. No idea if they’ve picked up any quality small squads to give you a challenge.

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Might I suggest that those who are the most dedicated to AR set up a public vent/mumble/teamspeak to get your PUGs on the same page with your more organized groups?

While the PUGs were obviously not on the same vent, the guild members that were together inside of the PUGs probably were. I don’t think that Kodiack realizes (or he perhaps fail to recognize) that there have been some full 80 guild groups inside of the “mindless zergs” we’ve fought.

-A public voice chat room is up and running, has been for months.

You assume that guild members are in vent, I don’t.

You assume that full 80s in a guild can’t also be PUGs.

Full 80’s in a guild, not in vent, not calling out targets, not fully geared , not out with the intention to gank , same as PUGs.

PreMades are called that for a reason. They are Premade with a purpose and function. Voice chat is used to communicate, roles are assigned, targets are called. They function as a unit.

They will always have a major advantage over any group of any composition that isn’t.

The videos that you post will always be, Premade vs PUG. I’m sure it impresses others with similar goals , but a lot of us have been around the MMO world long enough to see it for what it is, players looking for thrills not a challenge. To that , /yawn. I’m just not impressed.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

SOS…lol. why are u camping inside the NPCs at the supply camp right now. There’s like 6 DR folks there and 7-8 of you. And you hide in the NPCs? rofl

All good though, still getting my loot bags =)

Why do you wait for the top players of our guild to be at work, or doing things with our family to talk trash?

Fight our top crews, we’ll set up the times.

or you know, you could assault keeps and defend them, why should we go out of our way if points aren’t involved.

and as annoying as dred can be sometimes, his general play time IS late at night. he also isn’t pros “top player”, so fights seems valid to me.

the bigger question is why do you imply that your guild has such a big intra-guild skill gap.

This made me laugh too….now imma get all up into a fello PRO!!! lawl

First – u want to fight PRO…come bring it, we’re on the maps completing objectives. Meet us at the receiving end of one and guarantee you’ll have a fun fight.

- ME ANOYING!!! OMGAWD! Thats it..demoting you down to Purple Thbr!
- Not one of PRO’s top players! oh man…i’ll challenge any PRO member! For that matter our lil late night crew will PWN any other PRO team. you all have it easy with numbers, us fellas on late night are the sheep fighting off the horde of wolf packs roaming for blood! BRING IT DAWG!

All joking aside…i luv ma guild, we all rock now that we’re getting more focused. I even think a few of em are working on starting up tPvP so you might start seeing some PRO teams in there as well. Gluck PRO!

Gluck to AR/NSP too…cya on the battlefield.

PS: that big white haired norn ele is me…can you tell ur rangers to all stop targetting me, stop spamming binding roots, and your warriors to stop bull rushing me. You aint gonna kill me and i just dont have enough time to get the darn spike off!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So, I’m wrong to assume that when I see a group of full 80s from the same guild chasing us that they aren’t working together? If you are running around in a guild group without communication then who’s fault is that exactly?

The videos that you post will always be, Premade vs PUG.

As a general rule, I avoid making provably false statements. However, talking out of your kitten seems to come naturally to you.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

lol…im pretty sure Kaineng is going to have a nice eye opener from NSP here on reset. Kaineng’s prime time shift is bout average, its their late night guild that transfered from upper tier is what’s pushing them upwards now. But NSP has a very nasty lil late crew themselves. Almost tempted to move an account just to see the fights first hand.

Gluck NSP! Just remember this…Kaineng came from the ghetto where street fighting was the norm. Dont expect a roll-over.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I just want everybody from Devona to stop giving out our tactics on public forums. Thank you.

Shhhhh….everyone needs to learn! The more we all know the better the fights will be!

Now get outta da forums and back into EB darn you! The time it took you to post here you lost a supply camp! oh lordy…someone take his icon away for a day….or maybe we could jst report him and get another 72hr ban…..hahahahahah (jk)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

We will be on valley keep next week that I don’t like.

Ahhh but ma lil padawan, the keep has a secret you have not learned yet. Get with me in game and I’ll show it to you on reset. =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I’ll save this for next week.

-K

Oh boy…KAIN seems to have opened a can o’whooopty kitten /p>

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: discardednotes.5729

discardednotes.5729

After reading over the thread a bit to see some key points that were pointed out by friends. I’d have to say that overall it has been a fun fight regardless of the points. I’d have to agree with some that AR does sport a bit of lower level players seeing as Wv3 is a great leveling tool.

When it comes to the constant bashing back and forth over server population there is a slight issue. I know from experience on AR that the guilds are mostly PvE. We’ve had guild members repeatedly go into Lion’s Arch calling for aid in Wv3 and receive nothing. So we work with what we have and think of strats that may work to our favor for the current situation.

The main reason when it comes to AR borderlands being mostly red for the week is because we are there defending. The red you see on NSP is usually a karma train and the commander does try for towers pending the resistance he faces. Every now and then we would face both NSP and DR on our borderlands while NSP’s borderland is for the most part owned by DR. So that is why you see AR players asking if NSP is afraid of DR. We know DR comes to AR borderland to find a fight when they own a majority if not all 3 other borderlands.

I’m not trying to poke the hornets nest with my post and start the hate again mind you. I’m just noting what I see and my opinion on it. Now let’s continue to have good fights before the reset. I know I’ll be looking forward to them in hopes to grow as a player to better help my guild and server in Wv3.

Faldrin Crosshairs
TCMM
Anvil Rock

ALS – Anvil Rock
Necromancer, Elementalist, Warrior, Guardian

(edited by discardednotes.5729)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I am pleased to see the force of NSP finally do what I have always felt they were capable of doing. Congratulations guys!

Now for DR, you guys are so full of yourselves, better tactics, better strategy, simply better overall. You must stare at yourselves and think your gods. I guarantee that NSP used a substantial force to hit you, but not enough to cover the map. Even when i hit DR I know that once we hit you, we have to do things fast, because I know that you guys can muster twice the people on the map as we have trying to take it. Don’t flatter yourselves with having small numbers retaking things when in reality they aren’t. As an attacker NSP had to decide where to focus, why because with the amount of people you have, you have to make use of them. The fact NSP or AR can catch your places off guard and reset them clearly shows your not that great.

I’ll say the same thing i told BP when they were here bragging, posting pics of their almighty “Strategic” prowess. Those guilds that transferred into DR can easily transfer right back out. They have no loyalty, but to themselves. Good luck to you guys in the next tier. BP > DR in coverage, at least with them they can cover 3 of the maps, you guys can’t even keep an eye on your own borderlands.

Mate you do realized you threw out some DR hateraid there based on comments from a troll thats not even in this tier group! DR didnt state that, it was a troll from Kaineng who fled the server cuz it was losing, came to NSP, bashed you guys all up and down in the forums, and now is running off to AR on reset cuz he’s burned the bridges on NSP.

Ive always said both NSP and AR are awesome with some kick kitten gamers. The only 2 things I’d offer advice on is: 1) dont play glass cannons in Wv3 and 2) you have numbers just dont push them correctly, 30 folks late night defending your BL when its getting attacked by 5-10 folks…split them and do some serious dmg on another map.

Props and respect to yas tho!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

helo im teivospy

on a side note, from what I have seen all of you are angry, i suggest to find your centers and forget the pain of wvwvw. strength through iron will and discipline, not through hate and sadness.

~teivospy

woooooooooosah! wooooooooosah! woooooooooosah! oh man..cant find ma center, helpz!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

So, I’m wrong to assume that when I see a group of full 80s from the same guild chasing us that they aren’t working together? If you are running around in a guild group without communication then who’s fault is that exactly?

As a general rule, I avoid making provably false statements. However, talking out of your kitten seems to come naturally to you.

Feel free to assume all you want. You can also assume that some folks play Wv3 without vent.. it happens. Nothing wrong with that.

I just want through your post history and you tube channel.

I feel comfortable in stating that you have no videos of your premade vs another premade. So you go around PUG stomping. /meh and its clear that we both are versed in talking out of our rears. Nothing wrong with that either, if you take offense, feel fee to ignore my posts.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Drednyte I need a rematch with you. Only had the one true 1 v1 at the east supply the other day after killing your warrior guildie with the legendary and chasing away thief he was with. Had the ele I was with watch the corpse because they were admiring his sword. Not a bad fight considering I had already put in 18 hours. You def popped that shield at the perfect time.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Rinzler.8072

Feel free to assume all you want. You can also assume that some folks play Wv3 without vent.. it happens. Nothing wrong with that.

I feel comfortable in stating that you have no videos of your premade vs another premade. So you go around PUG stomping. /meh and its clear that we both are versed in talking out of our rears. Nothing wrong with that either, if you take offense, feel fee to ignore my posts.

-K

I guess im not sure what you are getting at. If it was SPVP premade vs pug, i would agree with you.

But this is WvW. U make it sound like premades are a bad thing. Actually AR needs more of them.

5 dudes tieing up a zerg for 5-10+ minutes IS very impressive in my eyes. Thats a zerg that is not taking keeps, protecting keeps, etc.

And my premade has been trying to run into AD for the last week without luck. So maybe you will get your wish soon and see either us or them get slaughtered in a video.

Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Shoutout to all the guys from DR who showed up to Fight club! I forgot your guild tags :l

Please watch below video.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

5 dudes tieing up a zerg for 5-10+ minutes IS very impressive in my eyes. Thats a zerg that is not taking keeps, protecting keeps, etc.

And my premade has been trying to run into AD for the last week without luck. So maybe you will get your wish soon and see either us or them get slaughtered in a video.

Yes, the point of most of the videos is using a small group to have a tactical impact on what is happening on the map. I’ve been avoiding putting guild versus guild footage up because feelings can get hurt and people can get bent out shape. And, I understand this having been on the losing side more than once in my 10+ year MMO experience.

I know some of your members have taken offense to one of the movies I posted. That wasn’t my intent. One clip I put in for the comedic value of what Dynnen had said about warriors and the other clip had a huge number of people in it and I wasn’t even tracking guild tags. Hell, that was so early in the matchup we didn’t even know who was who.

We don’t ridicule people. We don’t laugh emote or teabag people. I pretty much respect anyone who runs around with small numbers win or lose. I want to encourage more small groups not ridicule or embarass anyone to the point where they would quit.

So, a person like Kodiack comes around who ignores footage that clearly has a guild group in it and puts me in a moral dilemma because I have open field guild versus guild footage that I have not posted because I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Losing a fight like that stings. I know. Again, I speak from experience.

There is a bit of anonymity when you are running with a PUG or a “zerg” that protects you from a loss that is a bit more personal.

The main problem with Kodiack is that he just flat out doesn’t understand me.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Mate you do realized you threw out some DR hateraid there based on comments from a troll thats not even in this tier group! DR didnt state that, it was a troll from Kaineng who fled the server cuz it was losing, came to NSP, bashed you guys all up and down in the forums, and now is running off to AR on reset cuz he’s burned the bridges on NSP.

1st: Not trolling when I’m offering constructive criticism. If anything your post and that of the persons you responded to are Troll posts. -.- I submitted an event I witnessed as support to my claims showing their validity.

2nd: …Not in this Tier? You say right after that I’m on NSP, so make up your mind please.

3rd: Fled from Kaineng? We were winning with +600 points when I left, I do not enjoy 1-sided fights and I saw that last week was kinda close so I came to check it out. But please…continue stating bold-faced lies and looking foolish, I enjoy it.

4th: Burned bridges?…Forum posters from PAXA being smart-alecs are FAR from anything close to something to judge what “Bridge” someone does/does not have. I have made several friends on this Server, and hope they DO put up a fight against Kaineng. While I love my Server, all those people who abandoned us while we were fighting DR aggravate me so enjoy the thought of them getting beat up.

5th: I have yet to “Bash” anyone. The closest thing I came to was with Bsty, but that’s not even really a bash, they simply haven’t evolved whereas all the other DR Guilds seem to have done so.

In closing: You need to stop before hitting “Submit”, read over what you’re typing, consider whether it might make you look foolish, then after determining that just delete the post. Would be much better for the DR image.

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

-K

I’m guessing you watched like 2 or 3 of them and then made an analytical leap of saying thats all he does in his videos, lol. I think the main problem isn’t with us fighting zergs or harassing supply lines or uncoordinated players. Its the group of guild players that we often fight that double spam their dodge rolls, miss easy to make attacks, don’t utilize their class effectively, and don’t focus fire…that is the problem. BTW Kodiak whats your class and guild?

Also @ SoS. If you REALLY want to find us, just ask around in the borderlands. Shouldn’t be too hard to find us when we’re out and about. (Canadian translation: Oout and aboot)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Also @ SoS. If you REALLY want to find us, just ask around in the borderlands. Shouldn’t be too hard to find us when we’re out and about. (Canadian translation: Oout and aboot)

Yes, we are almost always in NSP or AR BL (which ever one appears to have the most balanced action – we avoid maps that are totally green) usually between 7-12 EST. We go with what we have, however, so our numbers aren’t consistent. It could be anywhere from 2-10. So, you might not get a fair fight with only 5.

FYI, I probably won’t be around tonight but I’m sure some AD will be around.