28/12 YB V EB V MAG

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

I like all the doubling mag and yak are doing to eb. Keep up the good teamwork you two.

Oh please we actually attacked the East Keep last night when Mag was in lord room not intending to take it but keep Mag from getting it. Or goal was to help EB defend.

(edited by Moddo.7105)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

Most of the mags I know are out there just to PvP. They tend to prefer player kills to pvdoor and will purposely target areas with an enemy zerg rather than try to avoid them.
I’m sure you’ve just been on the receiving end of a good old fashioned kitten jamming.

~Shadowkat

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.9508

Loco.9508

I like all the doubling mag and yak are doing to eb. Keep up the good teamwork you two.

Someone wasn’t playing at reset.

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

they don’t bother to watch the score board like the DBers did

We are still watching your scoreboard (in this thread).

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Most of the mags I know are out there just to PvP. They tend to prefer player kills to pvdoor and will purposely target areas with an enemy zerg rather than try to avoid them.
I’m sure you’ve just been on the receiving end of a good old fashioned kitten jamming.

Nope the only mags i’ve seen doing anything is taking Ebay stuff.

Not even a good kitten jam either….that’s the sad part. Its all PvDoor this AM.

Also no mag presence in Yak BL…only Mags are defending home and flipping Ebay territory in Eternal.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

No Mag Presence? I beg to differ!

They appeared and brought a lot of fun in YB BL the past hour and a half, tagging NE and SE supply while attacking the north and south doors on SH.

It was a LOT of fun see how often supply camps were being flipped in YB BL today.

Hope you have fun while I sleep, folks!

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Also no mag presence in Yak BL…only Mags are defending home and flipping Ebay territory in Eternal.

See you say that but the greater portion of Maguuma players were attacking SMC and attacking/defending camps and towers for hours, which, were controlled my Yak’s Bend. It was not PvD, we fought dozens of Yak’s and even had to deal with EBay trying to be opportunists and take stuff all the way over on Maguuma end of the map, including fighting us within the outer at SMC. As a whole, we did not attack Yak’s BL because we wanted to concentrate on EBG (for a secret reason) and devoted our efforts to that and keeping our BL relatively on lockdown. Any groups attacking EBay or Yak’s BL had their own agenda and did it either because they wanted to, or EBay was a soft target.

Give it a rest already, everything is not about EBay and what we can do to make your lives more miserable. That is only a very small portion of what we care about. But if it helps you to think that you’re being double teamed in a 1v1v1 match, go right ahead. :\

Edit: What also makes me laugh is that there are people on Yak’s who believe Mag is teaming up with EBay, it’s like a never ending deck of the victim card.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Interesting how Yak’s Bend says we put up a good fight in their area while Ehmry Bay thinks we only attack them. It’s almost as if someone has a distorted perception of the world.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

How quickly EB’s post remind me of all the whining they do, cry more. This is Wv3 we were attacked all night on our BL by both EB and MAG, I was defending until 3am PST and was killing both!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

How quickly EB’s post remind me of all the whining they do, cry more. This is Wv3 we were attacked all night on our BL by both EB and MAG, I was defending until 3am PST and was killing both!

Borderlands are designed to funnel the two attacking teams into the defenders and not towards each other. So if you are getting double teamed (since as defenders, you have the advantage of positioning and starting with towers and keeps and such), then it’s working as intended. If you’re not, it’s either that one side doesn’t have the numbers to do more than harrass or one side is trying to screw over the other.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

Score Update at 3:30pm CST

Attachments:

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Mag so powerful we break the score entirely.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Oh. This thread again. k.
Still solo. Still winning.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rene.3268

Rene.3268

Well, other than a brief trip into the WvW for my monthly, Yesterday was my first extended time in EB.. and I had a blast. I have not done much PvP in other games because of the pettiness and name calling that seems to go hand in hand with it, but I enjoyed the co-operative play from my YB teammates and some pretty good direction from the Commanders. Probably 10 hours almost straight through and it made me realize I need to learn a lot about other classes at 80. I did not see any teaming up with another server (we were trying to kick everyones behind), or anything I would say was a hack, although some players seem to be able to move very fast. Getting booted and some awful lag was really the only downside and I got from @70 kills up to 500ish (not great, but not awful for a new pvper I guess).. so I think I found something fun to do other than craft on alts. So thanks for the good time and looking forward to seeing more of you all on the battlefield, and learning to recognize you by Armor since I cannot see names and I know at least 1 Thief and 1 Mesmer I owe considerable payback to.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Moufmouf.9613

Moufmouf.9613

Ah come on now, why can’t everyone stop crying their moms as soon as things aren’t going the way they want? I’m on Ehmry Bay and proud of it, but I can’t stand whiners, either from other servers or my own. It is a friggin game, just enjoy it! I saw no double-teaming of epic proportions (of course I’m not 24/7 on WvWvW nor on GW2) so why always trying to justify whatever bad move happens?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

DRagonBRand will return guys. i’m interested in seeing who we replace.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Tynan.6279

DRagonBRand will return guys. i’m interested in seeing who we replace.

Please don’t, and why do you care who you face??? All you do is take the BL’s while NA sleeps and works! I love facing two NA based servers, the match up is much better for all.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

AH actually i’m one of the NA player’s who has to defend against the on slot from you guys. next week though we have a few additions in our NA line up. should add a bit of spice to the match up.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Yeah i saw you guys got some of the few organized guilds on darkhaven in transfers. Too bad for them they’ll prolly start tumbling down the ranks now.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Well, other than a brief trip into the WvW for my monthly, Yesterday was my first extended time in EB.. and I had a blast. I have not done much PvP in other games because of the pettiness and name calling that seems to go hand in hand with it, but I enjoyed the co-operative play from my YB teammates and some pretty good direction from the Commanders. Probably 10 hours almost straight through and it made me realize I need to learn a lot about other classes at 80. I did not see any teaming up with another server (we were trying to kick everyones behind), or anything I would say was a hack, although some players seem to be able to move very fast. Getting booted and some awful lag was really the only downside and I got from @70 kills up to 500ish (not great, but not awful for a new pvper I guess).. so I think I found something fun to do other than craft on alts. So thanks for the good time and looking forward to seeing more of you all on the battlefield, and learning to recognize you by Armor since I cannot see names and I know at least 1 Thief and 1 Mesmer I owe considerable payback to.

Make sure you join your fellow Yaks on www.yaksbend.com !

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: etsmith.9025

etsmith.9025

hey Emery .. this is the mesmer from the water .. i didn’t see your golems . honest!! come on back .. i won’t tell anyone …

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Is RE staying on Darkhaven? Most important question.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Tynan.6279

RE needs to come to Yak’s!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sokina.8041

Sokina.8041

I like where this thread is going. Lock predicted before 5 pages. Gonna go ahead and not play this week, it seems. Well, at least not a whole lot.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: rush.1492

rush.1492

Dear Ehmry Bay……..

Well played my friends…. Well played…. I have gained a lot of respect this night for you. Not that you need it or anything. But you have shown a huge improvement in defense in your BL. It took forever to take your west keep. At the same time while you were defending East keep by the huge numbers of yaks, and also defending garrison from a golem rush. Bravo gentlemen… There is so much you can do when 2 servers are hitting you hard… and you have defended like a boss. Many other servers would never have defended like you did. Good stuff…

[ARK]Xelo Prime
Arkham – Maguuma

(edited by rush.1492)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Zatria.5783

Zatria.5783

Dear Ehmry Bay……..

Well played my friends…. Well played…. I have gained a lot of respect this night for you. Not that you need it or anything. But you have shown a huge improvement in defense in your BL. It took forever to take your west keep. At the same time while you were defending East keep by the huge numbers of yaks, and also defending garrison from a golem rush. Bravo gentlemen… There is so much you can do when 2 servers are hitting you hard… and you have defended like a boss. Many other servers would never have defended like you did. Good stuff…

Thanks. We (I), had a good time. I actually feel bad for writing what I am going to below, but to the guys earlier spouting off…..

What are you smoking? I think Yaks and Mag are no doubt in bed together. Coming from members from both sides of your servers though, they both think the other guild is the one on top while in that bed.

Take tonight for example, you have one server hitting the west side of EB while the other server pushed the other side. Don’t be so ignorant, or a liar, as to what is going on. Bottom line is both Yaks and Mag can’t do squat without each others assistance. You have proven tonight, you barely do that – even.

So Yaks and Mags, who’s on the bottom of you two?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: rush.1492

rush.1492

Dear Ehmry Bay……..

Thanks. We (I), had a good time. I actually feel bad for writing what I am going to below, but to the guys earlier spouting off…..

What are you smoking? I think Yaks and Mag are no doubt in bed together. Coming from members from both sides of your servers though, they both think the other guild is the one on top while in that bed.

Take tonight for example, you have one server hitting the west side of EB while the other server pushed the other side. Don’t be so ignorant, or a liar, as to what is going on. Bottom line is both Yaks and Mag can’t do squat without each others assistance. You have proven tonight, you barely do that – even.

Oh man dont give in to the trolls dude! Let them talk all the kittens they want. Just do your thing.

[ARK]Xelo Prime
Arkham – Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: epicbawler.6854

epicbawler.6854

You must be new to WvW. Attacking a server that is being attacking by another server is a very common strategy, also before you say we cant do anything without eachother, would you kindly look at eternal battlegrounds

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

You must be new to WvW. Attacking a server that is being attacking by another server is a very common strategy, also before you say we cant do anything without eachother, would you kindly look at eternal battlegrounds

Tastypants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly tasty…..that GM spot still open for you on JQ, i will put in a good word for you

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: epicbawler.6854

epicbawler.6854

Tastypants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly tasty…..that GM spot still open for you on JQ, i will put in a good word for you

lol are you the guy who kept saying i would be the ldr of emp if i joined back or something lol

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Demetrius Marsupial.8431

Demetrius Marsupial.8431

WvWvW – Everyone is in cahoots with everyone!… Or everyone is in cahoots with everyone is in cahoots with everyone? EcEcE?

just wanted an excuse to use the word “cahoots”

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

Make sure you join your fellow Yaks on www.yaksbend.com !

Likewise Ehmry Bay folks who haven’t yet are encouraged to join us at ehmry.com !

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Nevermind, there is no hope haha.

In this thread:

- Complainers who love to judge whole servers on the actions of a couple of people.
- Forum posters who don’t know how to read and then go on prolonged rants.
- Bad jokes about “World with World”.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

If anyone else wants to preview their class’ death animations, meet up with me at Yak’s Bend BL. If you guys are going to camp the spawn, at least make an effort. I’m like 40-0. Some of them were Ebay, though.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: joebane.5872

joebane.5872

Hats off the the EB defense at AH on EBBL. You guys endured a constant 10 hour siege that had several penetrations into the lord room, very well played.

It was nice to see our friends for the week from Maguuma make an appearance, I understood the confused looks when we took the southern supply from you a few hours ago, it was for the greater good I assure you.

Joebane – Yak’s Bend
Foo Guild – www.fooguild.com

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

Dear Ehmry Bay……..

Seems we struggle to take a compliment without jabbing back but I will, had fun in our borderlands tonight, prolley the most active I have seen a borderlands outside reset night in my time slot for a while.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Lolol… Yak’s Bend Borderlands has finished casting the ultimate protection spell.

So that’s what that spell does.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Lol, I wonder what these EBayers who are snippy will think next week when they face Dragonbrand.

[SU]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Tynan.6279

Dear Ehmry Bay……..

You are…

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

Oh how I missed EBay, so many fun fights, so many rainbows bouncing around, so many badges.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

T4 is the gatekeeper tier where people either learn how the 3 server dynamic works or post about being teamed up on and give up after a week. Ehmry bay is the Little Brother server. Bunch of Luigis.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

Why Why Why EBay You talk about double teaming. Has no one told you that you should not attack yaks on Mags borderland. You had the whole side of the map to go at yet you attacked us. LoL that was a big mistake. When you attacked us you sowed the seed for the next few hours. We wiped you from Eternal. So do not complain of double teaming again. Also can you tell me how 1 player is inside nw tower on Ybbl earlier killing siege. Just as well I reported. On the plus side the battle on your borderlands for the hills was epic. I take my hat off to you guys now thats the way you should play always.

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Lol, I wonder what these EBayers who are snippy will think next week when they face Dragonbrand.

I think you have forgotten we utterly crushed them before. Not to say they haven’t changed since then.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuffmeister.4379

Nuffmeister.4379

Just like to thank the good people from Maguuma for the moose on moose meeting at SW camp just before on their Borderlands.

I had absolutely no idea how or what to bring to fight in that moose form, so I do apologize if it was very noobish, but was nice to take some time out and have some fun with the other side.

At no stage was I attacked, so big /salute, /bow and /cheer from this Yak, you have my respect.

Look forward to seeing you on the field.

*(i’ll try and get that wooden plank so I can actually do something next time lol)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

T4 is the gatekeeper tier where people either learn how the 3 server dynamic works or post about being teamed up on and give up after a week. Ehmry bay is the Little Brother server. Bunch of Luigis.

I wish I didn’t read such ignorance this early in the morning….

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Islefive.2971

Islefive.2971

As a YB commander I just wanted to put my 2cents in.

As far as servers go I enjoy playing against both Mag and EB. Both servers seem willing to fight most of the time even if they are outnumbered. Which is better then the general population of YB. As soon as YB gets out numbered or we get stuck far back in 3rd place I see most of our WvW population stops logging in.

A little note on the subject of double teaming. As a commander I play off of opportunity. If Mag is beating on an EB keep ill run my forces into the opposite wall because you know it’s always better in a 3way, and if I can make Mag do most of the work for me to take a keep its a win in my books. (edit) For the record if it was EB attacking Mag I would throw my forces at them like lemmings over a cliff. To me I don’t differentiate between servers if your name is red to me it should be dead.

Either way keep up the good fights and I will see you on the battlefield hopefully with me standing over your corpses.

Joocer

Jooce McNasty – 80 Asura Warrior
Joocer – 80 Asura Thief (Commander)
Lady Assajh – 80 Asura Elementalist

(edited by Islefive.2971)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Kulam.6514

Kulam.6514

Ok OK Yak loves Mag. Yak wants Mag to do the work. Yak attacked Mag on a tower “for the greater good”. Mag Loves Yak. Mag wants Yak to do the work…etc etc etc .. we get it. No need to rub it in. We’re here to play hard and have fun. So what if you both love each other???

Dragon Bizkit

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

How about a score update for those stuck at work? Also, most of EBay is not truly complaining about a double team. We realize Yak attacks both servers regardless. Well, except for that CL guild. The gripe is with Mags showing an apparent bias to attack Ebay.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

Ebay want to report that speed hacker, that you have on your side? Please.

Can’t target that kitten.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Ebay want to report that speed hacker, that you have on your side? Please.

Can’t target that kitten.

If is the same one as before, then I have no idea who it is. Never seen that guild tag before. Could we get a location though? On a side note, looks like Dragonbrand is becoming the black hole if tier 5 sucking up all the oppositions guilds.

D/D, Staff Elementalist