28/12 YB V EB V MAG

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

With all of the “to the so and so who was at this place last night” and “what were you wearing, I might remember you”, this thread is turning out to be a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

mag is a roleplaying server?

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

With all of the “to the so and so who was at this place last night” and “what were you wearing, I might remember you”, this thread is turning out to be a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

mag is a roleplaying server?

You didn’t know this?

[SU]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

@ patricide

I re-read your post and I realize it was not written in the tone that I had thought, I’m used to us just constantly being bashed in these threads because no one seems to like bunzy’s posts. I thought it was a “OG is so good they had to 4v1 me” post but i realize now you were just explaining the situation.

As for the “cookie cutter” comments on these forums…….. I came up with all my builds before the whole daphoenix thread, before all the FOTM eles started playing, and I don’t even run bunker,, BUT none of that matters. Everyone is going to pick the best traits they can for their playstyle and surprisingly there are going to be other players that play your playstyle, and they will pick the same traits, and they will make posts about their builds and some of those builds may get popular. WHO CARES!? Me running this build does not make me any better than someone running 0 10 0 30 30 bunker, or any better than a common GC thief set up, or a popular hammer warrior build, or shatter mesmer, con necro, bunker gaurdian, so on and so on.

Sorry for the rant I just hate when people think someone is only good because of their build. Trust me I have run into several “cookie cutter” d/d ele’s that were easy to kill.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

(edited by Plutonium.1308)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

It’s ok Chipsu, people call me a fotm bunker d/d ele too lol. Popular opinion will shift again soon enough.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: cainejw.7142

cainejw.7142

Apparently [BP] is mad after losing that 1v5 and is now willing to send their whole zerg around the map after me

http://i.imgur.com/VktRw.jpg

Yep, the BP group so so mad that they searched you down by name!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

Dreztina, you were only destroying ppl on your lvl 30 necro the other night cuz of your cookie cutter build. Own up.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Dreztina, you were only destroying ppl on your lvl 30 necro the other night cuz of your cookie cutter build. Own up.

:p I think the two d/d eles helped haha.

But I do find it funny how much ire is directed towards us when mesmers have somehow fallen off the radar.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

They are usually announced the day of by Tzenjin of FTF (I think?) in the thread. Usually they’re later in the week when the score has settled but they did it yesterday for whatever reason. There’s a good mix there, I saw several D/D eles, guardians, mesmers, thieves, and warriors. I was one of two engineers there, and the other was also from Maguuma so I couldn’t duel him I wouldn’t call them “copy & paste” since a lot of these people are very skilled, but whatever.

Yo, I was that other engie! The fight club was rather spontaneous. My friend and I saw a Maguuma player dancing with an Ebay thief, who turned out to be his girlfriend. We hung out for a while and some other FTF players joined, then we started to do a very small fight club haha. We had to move around a bit to new locations but gradually more and more started to join. Lots of good fights were had

Wow, talk about Romeo and Juliet… :P

If CL and RP can leave their guild drama off of this thread that would be great, because pretty much nobody cares about it. Thanks.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

But I do find it funny how much ire is directed towards us when mesmers have somehow fallen off the radar.

It is my personal goal to bring mesmer QQ back into style.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Go right ahead! Let’s see how it should be done so we can all learn!

Man, sorry I was giving you a hard time with another small joke. I even wished you a happy new years :| Didn’t have a good start to your new years?

Correct usage of the term Bunzy -

Hey, settle down everyone. Let’s not bunzy this thread. GG’s all around.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

There goes SM. Capped with 2780/2800 supply. I can only imagine some really angry conversations going on in the Yak’s chat heh.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’ve seen maybe 1 mesmer on ebay that knows what he’s doing, two on Maguuma, and none on yak’s. I don’t know why people don’t get the profession, but it’s hands down better than thief/ele when played perfectly.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

You found a nice build in the niche of crappy mesmers. However, it takes 0 skill to stack confusions and have your opponent kill themselves because of it.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

zastari.1730

You found a nice build in the niche of crappy mesmers. However, it takes 0 skill to stack confusions and have your opponent kill themselves because of it.

Thanks for getting the QQ rolling

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Sounds like your upset I speak the truth honestly. No was like “hey that mesmer is really good”, they are more like “oh hey its that lame confusion mesmer again”.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

zastari.1730

Sounds like your upset I speak the truth honestly. No was like “hey that mesmer is really good”, they are more like “oh hey its that lame confusion mesmer again”.

Some of the [FTF] guardians kept duelling me and started getting some seriously intense fights going. One managed to beat me once. Maybe you should add some cond mitigation to your skill bar and learn how to dodgeroll when 3 clones come barrelling at you.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Starfleet Denial because of a single certain Asura mesmer.

I hope you mean me and not that kitten do it to it. Did he have kitty skulls on his shoulders and emote over bodies?

Kind of drooping ears, Black asura with a grey lightened nose, no helmet and didn’t see any skulls, Also didn’t emote that I noticed.

Don’t know though you would have to tell me is it you? Or the other guy? Though I haven’t seen you around at all this week if it’s you Mostly just fighting/killing CL/GOON or nameless Yak’s & Mag’s this week.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Yeah that aint you pinko. I know who it is.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Some of the [FTF] guardians kept duelling me and started getting some seriously intense fights going. One managed to beat me once. Maybe you should add some cond mitigation to your skill bar and learn how to dodgeroll when 3 clones come barrelling at you.

almost every mesmer is a ‘confusion mesmer’ even those that dont run cond builds are confusion mesmers.

i’m full berserker GC mesmer and i give you 10 stacks of confusion np.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Centhis.5071

Centhis.5071

I love this match up. Im on EB and to me there is nothing more gratifying than killing Maguuma when they come in with greater numbers..or trying to hold off a massive Yak invasion. Its just plain good fun.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Mag again showing their true colors by camping on top of the jp. This is why nobody likes your server, your play style is rude and annoying. And then it takes 10 of you to kill 2 of us? Just laughable, really.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Every server camps the jumping pizza.

.~.~

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

Mag again showing their true colors by camping on top of the jp. This is why nobody likes your server, your play style is rude and annoying. And then it takes 10 of you to kill 2 of us? Just laughable, really.

Nobody camps the jumping puzzle on any tier, that is just preposterous.

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Yeah that aint you pinko. I know who it is.

I sold that account. Blocked everyone on my friends list before I did. Going slow with this character for the February update.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Nobody camps the jumping puzzle on any tier, that is just preposterous.

Your server is the worst of the worst and that’s a fact.

http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

.~.~

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Your posts are always so interesting…what server was it that had arrow carts and ballistas at spawn and 20 defenders on the ground, and trebuchets and so on in the EBG puzzle? Hint: not Maguuma. I hear a kettle!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Im gonna make you eat your words but some excuse will be made Im sure. What follows is unedited all random pics I took while sitting up there at exact timeframe where “10 of us” were camping puzzle. FYI it was 3 of us + sometimes a 4th and I sat ahead of others for 1v1s if people so dared. Hi to all Yaks/Ebay that refused to attack me alone until you had greater numbers (all but that YAY thief guy). BTW it took you 10+ from both servers to finally kill me, Yaks let ebay up first and followed after ebay all died. We also were back up top again in 5 mins and laughing as Ebay sat at bottom waiting for ports. GW2 WvW in a nutshell.

Attachments:

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

Im gonna make you eat your words but some excuse will be made Im sure. What follows is unedited all random pics I took while sitting up there at exact timeframe where “10 of us” were camping puzzle. FYI it was 3 of us + sometimes a 4th and I sat ahead of others for 1v1s if people so dared. Hi to all Yaks/Ebay that refused to attack me alone until you had greater numbers (all but that YAY thief guy). BTW it took you 10+ from both servers to finally kill me, Yaks let ebay up first and followed after ebay all died. We also were back up top again in 5 mins and laughing as Ebay sat at bottom waiting for ports. GW2 WvW in a nutshell.

Stop lying, Maguuma is the worst of the worst, that is a fact.

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

zastari.1730

almost every mesmer is a ‘confusion mesmer’ even those that dont run cond builds are confusion mesmers.

i’m full berserker GC mesmer and i give you 10 stacks of confusion np.

Yeah, the difference is amount per stack. When I was running full rabid / carrion I was getting 5600 or so damage on 12 stack. Now that I’ve mixed in a lot of berserker it’s down to about 4000, but I have enough direct damage to kill people that try to run away. After speccing hybrid like this I’ve started winning a LOT more 1v3+ battles.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Stop lying, Maguuma is the worst of the worst, that is a fact.

;_; let’s all transfer to Ehmry Bay where we can learn to be more ~honorable~

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

No, you guys stay over there with bunzy, btw, I have enjoyed this matchup. I have played mainly in EB borderlands and I havent seen one exploit etc this game that I have been on, certainly makes the game alot more enjoyable, win or lose. so gratz to all servers.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Nope, Bunzy is coming with us. Prepare yourselves!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

JP kitten should be an autoban if other stuff is.

[SU]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

So… finally came across some OG. I was running by myself to catch up to my group after porting to garrison to sell stuff in my full bag and stopped to check my map when BOOM! I got hit. I turned off my map and proceeded to reduce two of them to about 25% health and a third to about 70% when a fourth showed up. At the point where it was 4v1 I was overmatched and fell… Especially because I’m spec’d for supporting large groups with practically no utilities for 1vX. It was a fun time! Maybe I’ll run into you guys once I have my DPS build finished and I’ve had some time to practice.

(Edited to remove text from chatbox)

When I’m out solo and get rolled up on by a group of 5 yaks, they kill me too, takes them about 3-5 minutes but ya they kill me. Should a group of OG not kill one Yak?

For everyone that says “go play Spvp” 3 of our core members used to only play spvp, but we got tired and bored of conquest, it just isn’t fun. We have stated many times as soon as they implement a “deathmatch” type mode, we will be there. Until then we will be roaming WvW for our pvp.

Not sure why you’re getting so upset. I just explained the situation and in the spirit of this thread (discussing battles/fun times) I posted a screenshot. Are you insulted that I nearly killed 2 OG until the fourth showed up? It’s not that big of a deal, honest. I’m not trying to talk smack, but you sure have taken it that way.

Bottom line: chill out.

EDIT: Ya, I’d expect that it would take a long time to kill a cookie cutter D/D Ele. That’s the nature of that build. I think I’ve seen you in the OG videos and it looks like you play that build pretty well.

Saying you nearly killed people doesn’t count for anything. People can nearly kill my d/d ele all the time before i switch to water and heal all the way back up. For all you know they might not have even used their heals yet.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

A little off topic, but did the rawr guild on yaks play on the harbinger server in swtor?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Hey that Guardian had a name ya know ;D

I got nothing against anyones builds, cookie cutter or custom. Great fights all night.

As far as confusion mesmers. Its all about pacing them correctly. Worse yet about this particular mesmer is his juke-ing skillz and slipping out of target/vision. That and i’ll always fall back on… Guardians need better ranged >__> lol

All in all awesome night.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Good lord, I hope no one is accusing Maguuma of camping the JP harder than EBay. It’s a pity EBay isn’t better at camping, though. Sitting at the entrance? Why bother, when you can funnel people into the dark room and arena so easily. More fun hunting people down inside.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

Hey that Guardian had a name ya know ;D

I got nothing against anyones builds, cookie cutter or custom. Great fights all night.

As far as confusion mesmers. Its all about pacing them correctly. Worse yet about this particular mesmer is his juke-ing skillz and slipping out of target/vision. That and i’ll always fall back on… Guardians need better ranged >__> lol

All in all awesome night.

Hey lets not give away all our mesmer secrets.

Some of us need all the help we can get

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Gasoline. No one cares.

JP is not Happy Fun Time place. It is a pvp enabled zone. All servers have people who farm kills in it when they can. Not sure why you are mad about it.

[SU]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

That’s nice to come out and admit that you actually camp there. You are what’s wrong about wvw. Go do something productive for once instead being a thorn in peoples kitten Then again what should one expect from the 4chan of gw2.

Good lord, I hope no one is accusing Maguuma of camping the JP harder than EBay. It’s a pity EBay isn’t better at camping, though. Sitting at the entrance? Why bother, when you can funnel people into the dark room and arena so easily. More fun hunting people down inside.

Those who were sitting at the entrance were the people who got killed by the campers at the top so your teammates had it coming.

Oh and those people weren’t going to the JP, they were going to the mag mesmers near the entrance.

Hahahaha… Classic example of “You got your PvE in my PvP”, you got to love PvErs!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

A lot of people find it annoying when they try to just get daily badges from the chest and theres a bunch of kittens preventing them from doing that. Then they think theyre good by setting a surprise attack with a ton of burst damage to take down these who have no wish to even fight. It’s pathetic and just shows bad character. There are lots of people in wvw throughout that have done this, but unlike those others, who are just doing it for the puzzle most of the time, maguuma has always been there to hassle other servers. Always. You are, as said, the worst of the worst and it’s really tiring to see.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

PvP happened to a single jump puzzler tonight gentlemen. Let’s all talk about it.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Phatal One.8069

Phatal One.8069

Nice golem rush tonight Yak’s. I must say that was very highly coordinated. I spotted you at the very south entrance of the pass between Hills. It seemed like only a minute or two for you to get your golems from there to SE gate of our garrison. Sadly we lost, but you certainly deserve props for that attack.

Phatal One – Mesmer
Unseen Spectacle – Necromancer
[FATE] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Phatal One.8069)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

A lot of people find it annoying when they try to just get daily badges from the chest and theres a bunch of kittens preventing them from doing that. Then they think theyre good by setting a surprise attack with a ton of burst damage to take down these who have no wish to even fight. It’s pathetic and just shows bad character. There are lots of people in wvw throughout that have done this, but unlike those others, who are just doing it for the puzzle most of the time, maguuma has always been there to hassle other servers. Always. You are, as said, the worst of the worst and it’s really tiring to see.

Alot of people on Maguuma find it annoying when they try to win at WvW and theres a bunch of kittens preventing us from just walking into Stonemist. They think they are good by camping in the castle with arrow carts and ballistas against people who just don’t want to fight. We just want to win which could be really easy if only you’d just lay down your weapons and kiss the dirt like you are supposed to. Its pathetic and shows bad character.

We come in peace, wishing to paint all WvW maps red and introduce our kumbaya culture to you savage brutes. But you meet us with rifles and swords at the gate. You are, as said the worst of the worst and it’s really tiring to see.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Too irresistible, even for Rebel

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

I can’t help myself. I cannot believe theres some PvP in my soup. Waiter! I want a refund!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

;_; let’s all transfer to Ehmry Bay where we can learn to be more ~honorable~

Hey I’ll tell you what, if you come to E-Bay I’ll try my best to teach you guys how to WvW in a way that doesn’t cause this thread to be drowned in a thousand tears every week..

To get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1SRJMPNa0&feature=youtu.be

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Forget WvW for a minute. How about you teach us how you farmed all the ecto to make that bow you got?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

B-but we like tears…