3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

ahhh lord, i didnt think of that, there are worse things than being on team bella!

Let’s not muddy the thread with such tomfoolery!

It’s interesting what you get when you do a google image search on that word.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I miss Fort Aspenwood.

They were more fun.

That makes 1 1/2 servers that actually like us. The 1/2 being half of DB. :P

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

ahhh lord, i didnt think of that, there are worse things than being on team bella!

but but but….

Attachments:

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Jayne.9251

but but but….

Oh that’s brilliant. Well done!

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

but but but….

Okay, that’s eerie. Perhaps it should be regarded as a sign.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Roleplayers. :|

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GreyFreeman.2516

GreyFreeman.2516

Jesus christ is TC full of teenagers?

It’s true. We’re all teenagers. But we aspire to the level of stern maturity we see exhibited here by our betters.

One day, we will learn not to try to infuse too much frivolity into our games. Until then, I’m afraid we’re a bit of a hopeless case.

I’m looking forward to this match more than I was expecting to. It’s got a real “East meets West” kinda vibe. Good luck, all!

[TC][HFC] Aedin
“Hopeless? Why, very well!
But a man does not fight merely to win!”

in WvW

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Ay mag? Didn’t you enjoy t4? Why you back? lol

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Are you kidding. Home is wherever DB is… Kind of miss FA, though… Particularly since next week they’ll have sent Kaening down to meet us.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Are you kidding. Home is wherever DB is… Kind of miss FA, though… Particularly since next week they’ll have sent Kaening down to meet us.

Kaineng will give us a proper match up thread. Look forward to it!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

jportell.2197

I’m kinda starting to wish that DB would go down a tier for at least a week we never destroy but never lose bad enough to move down… How was rofl stomping t4?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Hate to break it to you .. Kaineng is just as silly as we are now

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I can still hear the QQ from that thread.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Not sure if you’re talking on the forums or in the game… They were always pretty silly in game.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Not sure if you’re talking on the forums or in the game… They were always pretty silly in game.

Naw, they’re pretty formidable on the field … but lovely people on the forums.

in WvW

kerona.3465

I can still hear the QQ from that thread.

It was beautiful. A true work of art.

And LOL @ Kaineng being formidable.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m kinda starting to wish that DB would go down a tier for at least a week we never destroy but never lose bad enough to move down… How was rofl stomping t4?

It wasn’t really a stomp, because that would imply effort. We played like 1/2 as much as we normally do and still won somehow. DB would probably do the same. We’re zerg servers now!

in WvW

jportell.2197

It wasn’t really a stomp, because that would imply effort. We played like 1/2 as much as we normally do and still won somehow. DB would probably do the same. We’re zerg servers now!

Well once the match has reached proper staleness (I give it til tomorrow night) where the winner will have been determined I propose nightly fight clubs!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

You TC guys make me smile! Don’t worry too much about the Mag forum warriors. They’re the grumpiest bunch I have encountered so far. Maybe you guys can rub off on them.

~ Cleetus

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Wow… Kain was formidable on the field…? Last I recall the best they could do was run around in a train while everyone else was a sleep and then struggle to hold it all… Did they get their act together once they finally hit T2?

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So, on average, you’re saying Kaineng’s players are more skilled than TC’s?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

kerona.3465

You TC guys make me smile! Don’t worry too much about the Mag forum warriors. They’re the grumpiest bunch I have encountered so far. Maybe you guys can rub off on them.

Posts like this renew our fervor.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Look at how rude these Maguuma mongre—I mean, ‘citizens’ are being. Can’t have a bit of friendly sport with our more lighthearted Coasters, can you? Tsk.

No matter. I suppose there is some kind of twisted pride to be found in refusing hospitality from your soon-to-be torturers.

Don’t worry, we will accept your hospitality in TC Divinity Reach soon enough.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Attachments:

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

Oh, it’s fairly well established at this point that every server’s players are more skilled than TC’s. We’re really horrible, what with our feng shui siege placement techniques, our ‘all golem defense’ strategies, and building our skill combinations around color coordination in order to get the prettiest visual effects.

Honestly, we’re just dreadful.

So, don’t worry, you can’t possibly lose against us. ‘Cuz that would mean you’re even worse. And that just can’t be possible.

in WvW

Posted by: Arbagast.5817

Arbagast.5817

Anyone else feel provoked? There’s provocation afoot!
Ooooh…so angry now.

Ok, over it. You were saying?

Krae [MoM]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

Fight on the field, have fun on the forums.

Good luck to both Magguma and DB, looking forward to seeing you on the battlefields!

/salute

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Roleplayers. :|

Ain’t it a kitten?

Get used to it. Thats the way TC rolls.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Oh, it’s fairly well established at this point that every server’s players are more skilled than TC’s. We’re really horrible, what with our feng shui siege placement techniques, our ‘all golem defense’ strategies, and building our skill combinations around color coordination in order to get the prettiest visual effects.

Honestly, we’re just dreadful.

So, don’t worry, you can’t possibly lose against us. ‘Cuz that would mean you’re even worse. And that just can’t be possible.

This is how the match up thread should really be

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

So… Let’s get this out of the way early… You dropped down from T2 where you’ve been sitting for a long time holding out against the likes of FA and Kaening. During the course of that time we were regularly smacked around be DB and either FA and the big K. So, no… no matter how much gloss you put on it, we’re not going to underestimate you. We already expect to get bounced right back down to T4 to give those poor fellows a hard time, so, yeah… try a different tactic.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SlimGenre.6417

SlimGenre.6417

With transfers costing money now, I get the feeling that whoever is currently middle position in their tier will remain middle position for the duration of time itself.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

With transfers costing money now, I get the feeling that whoever is currently middle position in their tier will remain middle position for the duration of time itself.

Well, that or they could just start playing well enough to take out the top position. I keep wondering if DB is really trying…?

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

Also depends on how far SoS slides down.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in WvW

Raf.1078

So… Let’s get this out of the way early… You dropped down from T2 where you’ve been sitting for a long time holding out against the likes of FA and Kaening. During the course of that time we were regularly smacked around be DB and either FA and the big K. So, no… no matter how much gloss you put on it, we’re not going to underestimate you. We already expect to get bounced right back down to T4 to give those poor fellows a hard time, so, yeah… try a different tactic.

FA has never “smacked” TC around.

Top of T3 doesn’t mean squat in T2.

Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

SlimGenre.6417

OH :`(

We don’t try to be

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’m liking these DB guys.

in WvW

kerona.3465

An ideal matchup for Guuma and DB would be DB/Gum/Yaks…

All depends on if SoS goes freefall mode like its predecessors.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

jportell.2197

Well, that or they could just start playing well enough to take out the top position. I keep wondering if DB is really trying…?

Oh we do… Its just we don’t have the great full coverage that other servers get… Lets face it WvW is a game of numbers and with the new sword cap for battles its even more so… I hate zerging but sometimes that is the only way to secure objectives… Now I do like having to 5 man parties running amuck causing mayhem especially if it is a good mix of burst/bunker/healer builds… They can be unstoppable… But 10v30 is usually not very good… FA can zerg… Mag can troll… DB can try desperately to do better but usually we either don’t have the coverage/numbers to zerg as well as the winners and have to much pride to troll hard enough to move down. lol.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Hydrophidian.4319

So… Let’s get this out of the way early… You dropped down from T2 where you’ve been sitting for a long time holding out against the likes of FA and Kaening.

Holding out? Oh, nono, that was all good graces and taking pity on us. Ask SoR. They pitied us really hard.

So, no… no matter how much gloss you put on it, we’re not going to underestimate you.

Hey, we were represented by Lindsey Lohan. What you shouldn’t underestimate is just how much gloss we can put on something. Shiny, shiny gloss.

in WvW

SlimGenre.6417

You could say the same about T3 and T4… This past week was boring, at least for me, I’d much rather lose in T3 than win in T4, the fights are better

in WvW

jportell.2197

You could say the same about T3 and T4… This past week was boring, at least for me, I’d much rather lose in T3 than win in T4, the fights are better

Glad t3 gives you some good times!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

So… Let’s get this out of the way early… You dropped down from T2 where you’ve been sitting for a long time holding out against the likes of FA and Kaening.

This part (“holding out”) is referring to TC holding out against FA

During the course of that time we were regularly smacked around be DB and either FA and the big K.

This part is referring to the regular beating the top of T3 and DB has given Mag.

See the above to indicate that you had no idea what I was writing and because of this, you wrote something that really wasn’t relevant to what I said.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

SlimGenre.6417

Glad t3 gives you some good times!

Glad to be back up here. DB and FA both have some quality guilds with some fun strategies to try to counter. I’m certain TC does as well.

It would be nice if the teams that are going to bounce back and forth between tiers like us would get the chance to play the other team always swapping places with us… I doubt it will happen though the way things are now

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

He was talking about FA smacking Mag around I believe. Not FA smacking TC around….but thanks for saying we suck. Much appreciated.

in WvW

SlimGenre.6417

He was talking about FA smacking Mag around I believe. Not FA smacking TC around….but thanks for saying we suck. Much appreciated.

Hey, before we all get angry with each other, just remember, you could be on Ferguson’s Crossing… just sayin’

in WvW

kerona.3465

We value and look forward to your future visits to our thread(s).

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming battles and ignores the score boards. I am waiting patiently watching SOS … Praying .. Hoping…. They join DB soon in T3.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

We value and look forward to your future visits to our thread(s).

I was actually talking about Raf, basically saying FA’s win in Tier 3 doesn’t mean jack in Tier 2, whether its true or not. I wasn’t talking about you Maguumers. I find you guys rather amusing, even if you troll a lot.

in WvW

Raf.1078

Looking at the Tier scores throughout, could prob say the same about all the Tiers. Doesn’t seem to be a match-up anywhere with parity. Top of T3 had grown boring for us too…..T2 was exciting (for me anyway) even if we were outmanned by BG & KA every single day.

But, there was no way maintain score against a couple of super servers while FA rickrolled everything in T3. Overall score-wise…FA/TC are/were not that far apart.

No biggie though….looking forward to this match too.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Are there any roamers on TC to look for?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma